Best TV Brands in India
Interested in finding the best TV in India? Ever thought which is the best company for TV in India? Back then, we used to have only a handful of brands in India as far as TV is concerned. Most of the brands that were available in the Indian market used to be 100% Indian brands.
Today that is not the case any longer, we have so many brands to consider, and each brand is trying to outdo the other in terms of what they offer the customers. This presents a very favorable environment for the customers who are looking for a new Television in India.
One of the questions that customers have is how to select the best TV and what are the criteria to use. Some customers do not know what exactly to look for, whilst others do not have enough time to screen numerous brands before shortlisting their TV.
If you are one such customer, do not worry, we have made life simple for you by doing the homework on your behalf. We have screened all the top TV brands in India and featured a few best brands for you to consider.
Top TV Brands In India
Your search for the best TV brands in India will be incomplete if you have not checked the latest Sony TVs. The first brand most people who are in search of the best-LED TV brands is Sony. Most of us have grown up with this brand, and we already know what this brand could offer in terms of quality.
Even today, Sony continues to be the largest seller of LED TVs in the country. The brand regularly launches many advanced TV models and brands.
- Most models now come with 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160p) resolution.
- Smart TV options that allow you to stream videos directly from the internet
- In select models, up to 4 HDMI ports are available.
- X-Reality PRO Display feature, which makes even non-HD videos to look like HD quality videos by optimizing the contrast and image clarity.
The next big name in the TV industry in India is Samsung. Even before Samsung smartphones became one of the most preferred brands for millions of Indians, this brand enjoyed the status of a reputed home appliances brand in India. Samsung LED TVs to enjoy this status, and they are highly sought after for the cool features this brand offers.
The trust level in the brand has improved now with the added visibility the brand enjoys in the smartphone segment, and it is certainly doing a lot of good for Samsung.
- UHD TV models available with 4K resolution for real-life image quality
- Uses Dynamic Crystal Colour technology that can handle 1 billion shades of color.
- Bixby voice assistant that can handle voice commands.
- Ultra-slim models available to add to the aesthetics of your home interiors
- Features Smart Hub and Samsung One Remote in select models that make the interaction with the TV unit easy and straightforward.
Panasonic is an equally good contender in the Indian LED TV segment. This brand features all the latest features that you will find in a modern-day TV from sleek designs, super good clarity that matches the real-life feels, good sound quality, and compatibility with a wide range of smart devices that we own today in a seamless fashion.
Panasonic stands for both style and quality, and this brand is worth considering when you are interested in selecting the best TV brands in India. Like all the other leading brands, Panasonic also offers countless options to the customers.
- Dot Noise technology is used in select models to reduce the noise elements in the video to deliver a crisper viewing experience
- Comes with a built-in media player to enjoy digital content directly from the USB memory sticks
- Voice interaction with the TV through the remote control or any smartphone with the installation of VIERA remote 2 in select models
- Voice-based web searches are possible in select models
Some of the best-LED TVs in the market today are from LG. This brand has been one of the most trusted brands for millions of Indian customers. At some time or the other, most of us would have used one of the many home appliances featured by this brand. Indian customers highly prefer LG TVs for a variety of reasons.
When all the brands are talking about integrating AI – Artificial Intelligence, LG is one of the brands that has already integrated AI into its technology.
- 4K UHD display in select models
- It comes with a built-in Google Assistant and Alexa. There is no need to use any extended devices.
- Easy sync with Apple Devices possible in select models
- All the smart devices in the house could be accessed through your TV in select models.
- One-touch sound tuning feature in select models
- Connectivity through Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, HDMI, LAN, and USB.
When compared to the other brands discussed above, MI is one of the recent entrants in India. This brand is already known well in the country for its smartphones. MI TVs are gradually usurping one of the most lucrative Indian TV segment through its advanced TV models and with their competitive pricing.
If you are looking for a low cost LED TV, but without losing out on any of the advanced features the latest TVs offer, then MI is the brand to consider.
- Uses Vivid Picture Engine technology that can handle one billion colors to deliver a real-life viewing experience
- Great for sports and high-speed action content and the brand uses blur-free rendering technology
- Patchwall feature that brings all the leading content providers under a single dashboard
There are myriad options before you and make sure that you take advantage of these options before you. There are some really impressive TV choices available today and only when you take time to review at least the top brands featured here, you will be able to bring home the best TV that you and your family deserve.