Top 7 best 24 Inches LED TVs
LED TVs have taken the market by storm ever since their inception, and there is no doubt about the fact that they have changed our TV watching experience.
This TV uses Light Emitting Diodes, which uses less power and produces lesser heat than plasma or LCD TVs. Technically they both use liquid crystal displays, but LCDs use fluorescent lights while LEDs use those light-emitting diodes.
The fluorescent lights in an LCD TV are placed behind the screen while in an LED TV, the light-emitting diodes are placed either behind the screen or around its edges. And thus LED TVs are comparatively thinner than LCDs.
Plasma TVs, on the other hand, have a better picture quality but they are less energy-efficient and are larger in sizes. They light up by using gas cells that emit ultraviolet rays. Technology has advanced, and now the LED TVs are far more energy-efficient, lightweight, durable and the picture quality is remarkable.
24 LED TVs are available in the market and have gained popularity as they are a big hit among the middle-class families. It is budget-friendly, and comfortable viewing makes it a perfect choice. Aside from 24 inches led tv, 32 inches led TVs, 43 inches led TVs, 65 inches led TVs are also popular in the Indian market.
TOP 7 Best 24inches LED TVs Review
Benefits of LED Tv
As compared to LCD Tv’s, LED Tv is much brighter, and the smallest details can be seen on the screen. It is soothing to eyes while viewing and helps in enhancing the experience.
LED Tv has energy-efficient backlighting that helps it consume 40 percent less energy as compared to LCD TVs.
Contrast is better
LED Tv has a thinner panel and lesser heat dissipation than LCD, providing a better and brighter display with better contrast.
Lifespan is better
Flat LCD tv is expected to have a lifespan of 30,000- 60,000 hours on average, whereas LED Tv is expected to have 100,000 hours lifespan.
LCD Tv is made of CCFL, whereas LED Tv is made of light-emitting diodes. CCFL can break, leading to a leak in electricity, causing a shock. That does not happen with LEDs making it a safer choice.
LED Tv is not made from mercury during production, unlike other LCD TVs. It also uses less amount of carbon dioxide. The energy consumption is also lesser making it environmentally friendly.
LED TV Buyer’s Guide
If you are planning to buy a 24inches LED TV then here are a few things that you should keep in mind.
The refresh rate is known as the number of times a TV refreshes its image per second. Higher the refresh rates, better is the quality of movies and shows. Some of the TVs come with a refresh rate of 60 and some higher-end models with 120 Hz.
The difference in the resolution of a TV affects your viewing experience. If you are going to buy a TV with a resolution 1,366 x 768 pixels, you will be able to view HD quality videos. If you wish to buy a television with a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 pixels, you would be experiencing Full HD videos and 4K is 3,840 x 2,160 pixels.
If your television offers a number of ports to connect USB as well as HDMI ports, it would be a good option. Having multiple USB ports helps you to play videos and files on your TV as well. HDMI ports could be used to connect your TV with computer, DVD player or audio system.
To enjoy the theatre experience on your TV itself, the audio output should be good. Most of the TVs coming in the market nowadays, tend to blare on volumes above 70-80. You can also connect your TV with a Home theatre. Check whether if your Tv has an optical or SPDIF/coaxial audio out port.
If you have a set budget, then shortlist a few TVs that fit your budget. This will help you to choose the desired TV.
Many brands have come up with LED TVs, but it is not necessary that you have to consider them just because they are offering a lesser price. Stick to brands that have a reputation in the TV market. Most of the 24 inches led tv falls in the range of 10,000 to 20,000. You can also find models of 24inches of led TV under 10,000.
Look out for warranty period and choose the ones which have extended warranty period ( if any ). Reputed brands will take responsibility for any damages within the warranty period and repair them.
Normally we buyers do not consider this feature before buying any TV, but this is an important feature after all.
Contrast ratio means the ability of the screen to produce a gamut of brightness between the brightest and darkest points. This makes viewing and picture quality more desirable.
This is not a very important step but can be considered. If you are buying your TV online, then you will find the user review section where you can see what others have to say about the TV. You could use some help and choose the TV you wish to buy.
7 Best 24inches LED TVs Review – Top Picks
1. Kevin HD Ready LED TV
This 24 inches LED TV from Kevin has HRDD featuring high definition in-built soundbar enhancing your experience. It is HD ready that makes every detail on a screen visible. Beston vision sky Pvt Ltd is one of the most trusted manufacturers of LED TVs in India.
- Advanced HRDD technology with a fantastic viewing technology(1366 x 768p).
- Offers 2 HDMI ports, 2 USB ports.
- Remote can connect tv with external speakers for more powerful audio.
- Has features like auto sleep, when the screen is not used.
- A+ panel for better images and clear motion with HD ready TV.
- The TV weighs 4.98 kg.
- Offers high definition in-built soundbar 20 W speakers for clear sound.
- Cover 178 degree to provide a wide viewing angle.
- Can watch videos with best-suited zoom mode
- The power light below spreads, making it look not of good quality.
- Not a smart TV.
- Overall built quality is not good.
2. Panasonic TH-24F201DX HD Ready LED TV
Panasonic is a popular brand when it comes to electronics. This LED model from Panasonic is HD ready, enhancing your TV watching experience daily. It’s On mode power consumption is 45 watts. Everything that you will watch will be sharper and clearer with this Panasonic 24Inches LED TV
- Screen resolution offered is 1366 x 768p.
- The connectivity offered is 1 HDMI and 1 USB port to connect the setup box or mobile.
- Has Dot noise reduction.
- The TV weighs 3 Kg.
- Products dimensions are 55 x 9 x 33.5 cm.
- Includes remote control, manual, AAA battery, power cord.
- Tv has a good IPS display.
- Picture and sound quality are good.
- Budget-friendly and provides value for money.
- Not a smart TV.
3. Sony LED TV (BRAVIA KLV-24P413D)
Sony has been a globally acknowledged brand, and it has given us many such amazing electronic devices that are unmatched. Even in the world of LED TVs, this one brand has not failed us either. This is one such TV under the 24 category which comes as a good buy.
- It offers Dolby Surround Sound.
- It offers 1080p Full HD image quality.
- It has a built-in FM radio.
- It features the BRAVIA engine 3, which produces HD display, brilliant picture quality and gives us pictures with depth and amazing image clarity.
- It has a 170 degree wide viewing angle which ensures crystal clear pictures from any corner of your room.
- It has 2 HDMI and 1 USB port.
- It has a picture frame mode.
- It has parental control setting as well.
- It has a dynamic backlight control.
- It also has a power-saving mode.
- It has a 20W speaker output which ensures rich and powerful sound.
- It comes with the Clear Resolution Enhancer technology which improves contrast levels making the display clear and sharp.
- It is a great buy at this price range.
- Dolby Digital Surround sound system
- Built-in FM radio
- It is not a smart TV
4. Kevin HD Ready LED TV K24STG –
The 40 years of excellence, started operating from a small scale industry and becoming one of the most formidable companies in the electronics industry is the Beston Skyvision Pvt. Ltd.
A new product which comes to the market in the ranges of 24-inch LED Tv is the all-new Kevin 61 cm (24 Inches) HD Ready LED TV K24STG (Black). The LED TV comes with an advanced HRDD technology to view better picture quality. The in-built powerful speakers add a cherry to the cake.
- The 24-inch LED TV comes with an advanced HRDD technology that improves the viewing experience as compared to any other products in this range. Every scene is optimized for creating a splendid HRDD expression.
- For viewing better color, quality, and contrast, it comes with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels, which enables an HD experience.
- The product is equipped with a toughened Gorilla glass that prevents any damage to the screen, making it very sturdy and robust TV.
- To prevent the TV from shocks and abrasions, it comes with an extra layer.
- If you wish to play your favorite movies, videos, or audios, you can easily connect a USB to the LED TV and toggle through different files. It comes with 2 USB ports.
- The on-screen browser allows you to toggle between different multimedia files quickly and conveniently.
- The in-built soundbar adds quality to your viewing experience. You will be able to get crisp and clear sounds with the video. It is equipped with 20 W speakers.
- The LED Tv gives you 178-degree viewing experience.
- The HRDD technology that comes along with it gives vibrant colors.
- The remote range distance is only 1.3 m.
- The built quality is not as good as expected.
5. LG HD Ready LED TV (24LH454A)
LG Electronics is a South Korean based company which has given us many products. Their technology is highly advanced, and it offers us more in a budget.
In the case of their TVs as well the technology is highly advanced and it comes loaded with features. They have based a solid ground in the Indian TV market and are a tough competition to other brands.
- It has a Brilliant display and slim screen
- It comes with Built-in games
- There comes a Regional language option which allows you to access all the content in your regional language.
- You can connect your PC to the TV with the help of VGA cable
- It comes with Bollywood mode which you can use while watching any Bollywood movie or any Hindi song to experience a three-dimensional sound output.
- Also comes with the Cricket Mode to give you a lifelike experience with enhanced sound and picture quality.
- It also has the Smart Energy Saving mode which allows you to save electricity.
- You can also connect your USB or external hard drive to watch your favorite show or movie
- It has the Divx HD which allows you to play HD videos or movie clips from the internet.
- It has 1 HDMI port
- It has a 10W speaker output.
- It comes with many loaded features.
- It is a great buy for its price
- It has built-in games
- It can be connected to your PC
- It has the Bollywood and Cricket mode
- It is not a smart TV
6. Samsung HD Ready LED TV (24K4100)
Samsung is a brand that speaks for itself, and the products that they have offered us is unmatchable. LED TVs are no exception as well. This TV is one of the best that Samsung provides us.
- It has the Screen Capture mode in which you can take screenshots while you are watching something by the help of the remote. You can then store it in an external storage device and view them later.
- It also has the Sound Capture mode by which you can record while watching TV, be it your favorite song or any commentary and then stores it in your external storage device and listen to that later.
- The Story Replay mode with which you can store any content from your favorite show and record it, store it in your external storage device and watch it anytime you want to.
- The Indian Cinema Mode which can be used while you are watching any movie and turn it into a cinema-like experience. With amazing picture quality and enhanced sound, you get to watch your film with an unbeatable experience.
- With the Cricket Mode, you can watch your match with a stadium like experience, this feature allows surround sound, and you can freeze during a live match and divide the screen into nine sections and zoom in for a detailed view of the match.
- It has 10 W speaker output which will provide the optimal sound experience
- It has 2 HDMI and 2 USB ports which ensure better connectivity.
- And like the name already suggests it supports HD which means you can watch your shows in High Definition
- It is a great buy for its price as it comes with many features.
- It is not a smart TV
7. Mitashi HD Ready LED TV (MiE024v10)
Mitashi is a leading Indian company that has been trying to get a strong foothold in the electronics market. It is an old company established in the ’90s and has been trying to stay in the competition.
With their LED TVs in the market, they are trying to up their game and provide a good product to their customers. This is their 24inch. The model has gained a lot of popularity in the market.
- It is HD ready
- It comes with 1 HDMI and 1 USB port
- It has the Child Lock feature
- It has a 10W * 2 speaker output
- It comes with the Noise Reduction technology
- It has the Auto Sleep feature
- It has the OSD timer feature as well
- It has a Slim Panel
- It has a great picture quality
- It is an HD TV
- It has No motion sensor
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a better LED or LCD tv?
LED TVs are considered to be better than LCD’s as they consume less electricity. LED Tv has an LED light that provides a brighter display with better contrast than a conventional LCD Tv.
2. How long should a LED tv last?
On average, it is considered that LED Tv has a lifespan of 100,000 hours. It also depends on the way it is used, if it’s used more than 15 hours a day, it’s surely not going to stay active for a much longer time.
3. Which is best 24 inches LED tv?
Following a few options :
- Samsung 59 cm (24 inches) HD Ready LED TV (24K4100) :
Samsung LED tv 24 inch has amazing features like screen capture mood to take screenshots, sound capture, cricket mode, and story replay. All these features at an affordable price.
- LG 60 cm (24 inch) HD Ready LED TV (24LH454A):
LG LED Tv offers a brilliant slim screen that has multiple different modes in it like Bollywood mode, cricket mode, and energy saver mode that it makes it an ideal choice to purchase.
4. How to pick the correct size tv?
LED Tv’s are available in different sizes such as 24 inch, 32 inches, 40 inches 42 inch, etc. Consider the size of the room you are going to put Tv if it’s a small room opt for smaller size like 24 and 31 inches.
5. What are the features to look for in LED tv?
Features to look for in an LED Tv before purchasing are auto-sleep, number of HDMI and USB port given, sound and picture quality and if different modes like cricket, movie modes are provided.
6. Which brand manufactures the best 24 inches led tv?
The Best brand which manufactures the best 24 inches LED TV at present is Samsung due to its extensive features and connectivity that makes it a perfect choice for the users.
7. What should be the viewing distance for a 24inch led tv?
For a pleasant viewing experience, your distance from the TV should be at least 4 feet.
In conclusion, I can say that the TVs given above make a good buy altogether, they are perfect if you are a first-time buyer. These TVs have many new features which can be used to provide you with the best viewing experience.
LED TVs have advanced a lot in the past few years and taken a big leap. Many new brands have come up and are offering many new features at a decent price tag.
You can go for these options if you are willing to invest in a good LED TV without hurting your wallet; also look out for the warranty periods as well, and you can opt for extended warranty periods as well if you want to.