Best Baby Strollers
The arrival of a new member in the family calls for many responsibilities, and it is very important to be alert while handling them. A responsible parent makes sure that they give the best of the best care to their baby.
Baby Stroller is quite an important commodity since it helps “the on the go” parent and also keeps the baby protected.
A baby stroller is a sweet ride for the babies and a convenience for the parents. It is a lightweight travel system for the baby, and it also keeps the baby away from harm. They have wheels that make it easier for parents to carry their babies from one place to another. It also keeps the baby away from sunlight, light rains, etc.
Without a good build comfortable baby carrier, you are bound to have it stressful. Cries and discomfort everywhere. Most people feel lost on what age a baby can sit in a stroller. Usually, after 4 to 6 months is a good time to start bonding them with a stroller.
12 Best Baby Stroller India
Types of Baby Strollers
As days have passed by different kinds of baby strollers are available for convenience. As per your needs, you can buy one and use it for your baby.
Single Traditional Stroller
These are the basic strollers that we get to see. They are strong, sturdy, and are very durable. This one is a good investment.
Umbrella and Lightweight Stroller
These strollers are lightweight and have curved handle and can be folded like an umbrella. These strollers are great for traveling and can be used in cars as well. If you don’t wish to buy this kind of stroller, check out baby car seat as it is a very important item for your little one’s safety.
Travel system Stroller
As the name suggests, these strollers are ideal for traveling. You can carry your babies with ease and also keep them protected. These are sturdy and can be beneficial for babies.
Transformable car seat/stroller
This one is meant for babies to be set in cars, but they also transform into strollers. So it is a two in one product and can come in handy for parents.
Double side-by-side Strollers
These strollers are meant for twin kids. They are placed side by side and come in very handy for parents as well.
Double / Tandem Strollers
These kinds of the stroller are for twins as well, but they are placed one behind the other. This is another option for parents with twins.
There are a few things that parents must keep in mind before buying a baby stroller. It is not easy to find one in an instant that meets your needs. There are many available across the market, but you should invest in it wisely. A few things to keep in mind before purchasing one.
When babies stay inside the stroller, it is evident at some times that they pee or poop inside it, making the fabric dirty. So it is better to have strollers with fabrics that can be easily washable and dried.
If you are planning to buy a stroller which is for a single child at present and can be converted into double or triple would be suitable for those parents who are planning to have more children. This way, you need not have to repurchase a new one.
Set your budget
You can spend a lot or keep a low budget and buy strollers. Find the one that suits your budget and purchase it.
Stroller for a New Born
If you wish, then you can buy a stroller that is made for a newborn. A newborn baby is extremely sensitive and will need a stroller that can save it from all sorts of danger.
It is another thing to keep in mind before buying a stroller. Many strollers are lightweight while some are heavy. A heavy stroller makes it difficult for the parents to carry and push their babies while the lighter ones are convenient to use.
This is the whole idea behind baby transport in the first place. Navigating rugged terrains on the pavements and inclines can be a bit tricky without solid wheels. Wheels that are weak and seem like falling off are so annoying. Plus you will use a lot of energy and time pushing it around.
In addition to a stable build for impressive performance on the ‘potholes,’ the wheels need to be aired on the regular. This gives a warm ride for the baby, even over bumpy areas of the road.
Strong Seat Belts
The safety of your kid is a non-negotiable factor when it comes to baby strollers. Depending on the models, there are those that have five-point seat belts while others are three-point. The former is seen in more premium designs that you might need to bump in more cash to purchase.
The buckles should be made of durable material that will last longer and never break. They should also be easy to unbuckle but more complicated for the baby to prevent the naughty ones from falling off when left alone for a second.
90% of the time, parents are not of the same heights. So there needs to be room for adjusting the height of the handles of the stroller to find a level one is comfortable pushing. Not too high, not too low. For instance, a 6ft dad might need handles at 4m.
The Body Frame
The type of materials that make up the body frame of a baby stroller influences the weight and durability of a model. They range from plastics to aluminum and even steel. Those made from plastics are lightweight and maneuver easily but have a limitation on longevity.
They wear off after a short time. But those made up of metals, on the other hand, are not only durable but also carry enough baby accessories and parent stuff. They are, however, heavier to push around.
Underneath the stroller is a storage basket that stores diapers, milk bottles, activity books, and other general things the baby needs. Parents can always chip in with some of the goodies they just bought or any other of their simple belongings. The storage area should also be considered according to your needs.
The baby strollers seat structure has to maintain a balance between comfort and the ability to be cleaned up. Babies spend many hours on end in the seating environment.
Older kids can take their food on it or play around. This leaves traces and dirt on the seats that may require time to time cleaning. And that means the simplicity of detaching it from the body frame is desirable.
Protecting the baby against the harsh external environment is a must. This goes for the sun and rains. The baby strollers you choose for your girls or boys have to include a canopy that takes care of your baby.
Sophisticated models have transparent windows on the rear for you to keep watching them as you stroll through.
This goes hand in hand with the wheels. The whole system requires to be tightly packed for better coordination between the wheels and the body parts. This ensures comfort for the baby while moving on the not so good grounds.
Easy Folding & Unfolding
Usually removing the baby while folding the stroller are two simultaneous actions carried out by one person. One hand does the holding as the other one finishes folding.
To make the process easier and safer, you should look for a baby stroller that retracts to its folding position by a mere push of a button, unlike other designs which can be a great deal headache to collapse.
The movement of the baby stroller should stop at the point where you stop pushing it. You should check to see if all wheels, both the rear and front, are equipped with breaks for slowing down and safety of the baby on an inclined surface.
This is a feature used to adjust the sleeping and sitting positions of the baby. Some baby strollers recline fully while others recline slightly. You should pick on an option depending on the age of your baby.
If they are only three weeks old, you will need one that reclines fully to allow them to sleep. As it grows up, the angle of inclination continues to increase until their bones are strong enough to let them sit.
They start to love kicking the footrest when they get older. They want to relax their feet and not stay suspended all the time.
Baby strollers can have either plastic or metal as the materials that make up the footrest board. This part of the gadget is essential to protect the baby’s feet from injuries and contamination.
Top 12 Baby Strollers
1. BabyGo Delight Reversible Baby Stroller
This currently happens to be one of the best baby strollers in the market. It has a couple of unique features that make it stand out from its peers. For instance, the reversible handle feature lets you twist the baby to face whatever direction of your choice. You could make them face back at you or any other captivating scenes on the side — so much flexibility and fun.
It has a compact body and only measures 74.6cm in height, 48.3cm in the horizontal length, and stretch to 28.6cm in width. This size will save you a lot of space in your house.
- The model is all-inclusive and comes with a mosquito net, which is very important, especially when the baby is sleeping.
- It has three seat recline positions for you to adjust between sitting, to relax, and sleeping positions. About wheels, the front ones have direction fixers while the rear ones have broken. This makes movement easy.
- Being made of Aluminum, a light metal, makes the baby stroller lightweight and convenient to push around. It is also more durable as compared to plastics.
- The canopy is also one of the rare ones in the market. It is adjustable and allows a sun visor to bulge out. This increases the surface area for protecting your baby against the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- The storage area of the basket is sufficient enough to let you keep your baby’s needs and some of yours. This is especially true for long travels where you may need to store large diaper bags for the road. Also, a few of your drinks, car keys and smartphones can be accommodated by the beautiful back pocket.
- It has a comfortable cushion seat that serves your baby right.
- It comes with a mama’s diaper bag to help pack this essential baby product.
- Easily foldable and can be reversed to whatever direction you want.
- Super lightweight stroller with a fully coordinated movement system.
- The footrest board is made of plastic material, a poor performer in the long run.
- Assemble and can be a bit tricky for the newbies.
- Many people who experience problems assembling complain about the wheels. A bad assemble.
2. Luvlap Galaxy Baby Stroller and Pram
This plays in the same league as the BabyGo Delight except that it incorporates more advanced features. Some loyal customers portray it to simulate the feeling of an SUV or other mini cars when you walk your baby in crowdy places. It is a strong build model with high-quality materials that will let you enjoy the ride for a long time. This is for you if you are looking for a value for money buy. Worth every rupee.
- To maximize safety, the model features a 5-point safety harness system that guards your baby against all sorts of slips. From the shoulders to in-between the legs, the baby is comfortable held hostage.
- Like the BabyGo Delight, it supports three-position seat recline between angles 90° and 180°. This lets you keep regular adjustments at intervals and let them rest as you go about your activities.
- As for the wheels, they all have brakes. You can choose to stop anywhere whenever you want.
- It has a reversible handlebar so you can choose if the baby can face you or the other way depending on suitability.
- The canopy can be extended to protect your baby from harsh environmental conditions like the sun, humid conditions, and dust.
- There is a food tray part that is detachable. This doubles as a keeper of the baby sippy cups and also act as a bar which the baby can hold onto as you walk them.
- It has a see-through window in the canopy where you can watch your baby. The basket has a large enough storage area to carry baby essentials.
- The canopy, apart from being expandable, is double-layered, to give maximum protection from the outside environment.
- It can be folded using one hand.
- It’s a heavy-duty stroller. Lacks flexibility and take up huge space in the house.
- You might have to employ an extra cushion to keep your baby warm and comfortable.
3. R for Rabbit Pocket Stroller Lite
R for Rabbit Pocket Stroller Lite – The Most Portable Baby Stroller and Pram for Baby/Kids with No Installation (Grey) is considered to be one of the most portable strollers for babies which can be folded easily so that you can manage the space for storing. To ensure safety, it has a one-click brake with your feet and a better suspension to suit the rough roads in India. Let us look at all the features of this product.
- This product follows the European standards which ensure the safety of the babies first. Every minor point has been considered by the manufacturers so that it does not compromise on the safety factor at all.
- It is an easy-to-use product because it is one hand foldable stroller. When it is not in use, you can simply fold it to manage the space for storing it.
- This stroller is made up of lightweight steel frame which has a 6.6 Kgs Net Wt. It becomes so easy to carry it with you if you want.
- The fabric is made up of air-permeable fabric, which allows air to flow smoothly through it.
- It comes with a Trolley handle where you can place other things such as a laptop bag.
- The wheels and suspension of this stroller are one of the best, and it completely suits the roads of India which are rough and have bumps. The stroller does not create much stability issues while riding.
- The compact design of this stroller allows it to be folded and placed easily inside your car. Even when you are traveling by train or flight, you can carry it with you.
- The 5-point safety harness system holds your baby in the safest position.
- With one click with your feet, you can make the stroller stop.
- Not strong enough for rough roads.
4. Mee Mee Comfortable Twin Baby Pram
Buying baby strollers for twins require more intense scrutiny because now those are two beautiful lives at stake. The Mee Mee Twin Baby Pram is a cute baby stroller that is richly endowed with features that will help you ride you babies with fun. Starting from the 6-point harness safety to full leg support and the 3 point seat reclining feature. Folding it is a simple DIY task on a single hand, and the pram is super light — only 5kg heavy making it easier to move around with two kids.
- The baskets underneath are large enough to carry baby stuff.
- It has a 6-point harness safety which guarantees the security of your babies. Extra care had to be observed to cater for the needs of two.
- The front wheels can rotate on a 360° to enhance maneuverability.
- The reclining feature allows for three seating positions. The babies can sit at 90°, rest on a 135°, or sleep flat at 180°. You alternate between the points depending on how they like it.
- There is also a reversible handle that lets you choose to either face the babies or let them enjoy the scenery in front.
- Looks and features like foldability earn full marks.
- It comes at a pocket-friendly price when compared to peer strollers in the market.
- Materials used in the build are not of the best quality.
- Wheels don’t seem that strong and sturdy. Questions safety.
5. Jane Rider Premium Travel System Stroller
Another international product, which is extremely popular as well and is in high demand. It is a product of luxury and class. It is technologically advanced and loaded with features. Parents will love this, and so will their babies as it is extremely comfortable and made of superior quality materials.
- It is a European designed stroller
- It is made of aluminum which makes it lightweight but also sturdy
- It has a light and convenient design
- It has a great suspension for better usability
- Its design is unique which allows the parent to move the stroller without any difficulty
- From an infant to a toddler, this stroller can be used for a long time
- The height can be adjusted for better comfort of the baby
- It has a long canopy which saves the baby from sunlight, rain and also from strong winds
- It also comes with a rain cover to protect the baby from rain
- It also allows seat rotation for the convenience of the baby.
- It is a quality product
- It has many additional features which makes it a great product
- It is an expensive product
6. R for Rabbit Twinkle Twinkle
This is an ideal stroller for babies as it not that huge, and it is compact. Parents can easily carry this around with their babies. It has many features and also keeps the baby safe and comfortable.
- It is a certified stroller which keeps your baby safe and protected
- It has a great suspension which helps for a smooth ride
- It is ideal for tough roads like in India and ensures to give a smooth ride
- It can be folded easily which makes it convenient to use
- It has brakes in all the wheels
- It is extremely portable and can be carried anywhere with ease
- It has a four-position recline to give babies the best experience and utmost comfort
- It comes with a good canopy cover to save the baby from sunlight and rain
- It comes with a shopping basket as well
- It is lightweight and easy to carry.
- It is a great stroller with many features
- It is extremely portable
- It cannot be attached in a car
- Cushioning is not that great.
7. Luvlap Elite Baby Pram Stroller
It is a European certified product, and it matches most of the needs of the baby. It has many features that are meant for the baby as well as their parents. You can keep your babies safe in this stroller and also carry it conveniently anywhere.
- It is a certified product which makes it extremely safe for the little ones
- It has a 5 point safety harness that keeps the baby protected
- It also has a 3 point recline seat which keeps the baby well comforted in the stroller
- It has an adjustable footrest for both sitting and sleeping positions
- It has an extended canopy to protect the baby from sunlight as well as rain
- The canopy is a looking canopy which allows the parent to keep a watch on the baby
- The front wheels can rotate up to 360 degrees for better movement
- The front, as well as the rear wheels, have brakes for superior ride
- It comes with a removable food tray
- It also has a large storage basket for storing things.
- It has many features which makes it a great buy.
- It cannot be attached to the car.
- Fabric is a little inferior.
8. Little Pumpkin Baby Stroller
This is a very cute and advanced baby stroller available in the market. It is loaded with features which can give your baby all the care and protection.
- It is compact and lightweight which makes it easy for parents to carry it around
- The front wheels have suspension which ensures a smooth ride
- It has an easy folding system which gives great convenience to parents
- It has a three-position recline system which gives the baby maximum comfort
- It has a storage basket as well to store things
- It has a canopy to protect the baby from sunlight and rain
- The wheels have brakes for safety purposes
- It has an adjustable footrest
- It has adjustable footsteps and brakes
- It has extended canopy for better protection.
- It cannot be attached to a car seat
- Bad Support in sleeping mode
9. Evenflo Waav Compact Travel E7FM Stroller
This is a very stylish looking stroller for the baby that is also advanced with many features. You can give your babies optimum care and protection with this one right here.
- It has front-wheel suspension for better movement
- It also has a 5 point safety harness for better protection of the baby
- It can be folded easily which makes it easy to use
- It has a reclining seat to give the baby a comfortable experience
- It has an adjustable canopy which can be used according to the needs of the baby
- The canopy comes with a window which allows the parent to keep a check on the baby
- It has a backrest to give the baby comfort
- It has a removable bumper bar which makes it easy for the parent to remove or place the baby inside the stroller
- It has a storage basket for storing things
- It is lightweight and portable, and hence it becomes easier for the parents to carry their babies around
- It has a great suspension system for a smooth ride
- It has a 5 point harness system for better protection
- It cannot be attached to the car seats
10. Tiffy & Toffee Baby Stroller Pram Maxtrem
A great stroller which has many features and a new musical toy to keep the baby entertained as well. You can keep your babies well protected with this one and not worry about them. It can be adjusted as per needs and can be used easily.
- It has a three-position reclining system for better comfort of the baby
- It has a canopy window to keep the baby protected from sunlight, harsh wind and rain
- The canopy has a window to help the parent keep an eye on the baby
- It also has a mosquito net to keep the baby protected from mosquitoes
- It has a reversible handle with soft rubber grip
- It has a 3 point safety harness to keep the baby safe and protected
- The front wheels have the lock, and the rear wheels have brakes which ensure maximum safety
- It has a back pocket and a large storage basket to store plenty of things
- It has an adjustable footrest for the comfort of the baby
- It has an added musical toy for the baby.
- It has a double-layered canopy.
- It has an added toy for the baby.
- It cannot be attached to the car seat.
- Folding unfolding is a little painful.
11. Chicco Echo Twin Stroller
This is meant for the twin babies who need to go out together. Parents can take their twins out together and keep them safe from rain or sunlight in this stroller.
- It is meant for twin babies
- It has a four-position reclining system to give the babies maximum comfort
- It has a double-layered canopy to keep the baby protected at all times
- It has two spacious and comfortable seats for the babies
- It has a lightweight structure for the convenience of the parents
- It has dual suspension wheels with brakes for a better ride
- It also has 5 point harness for better protection of the babies
- It has a mesh storage basket for storing things
- It comes with a cover to protect the babies from rain or harsh winds
- It can be folded easily, which makes it portable to carry around.
- It has great protection for both babies.
- It is lightweight and convenient to carry.
- It cannot be attached to car seats
- No front bar for extra protection.
12. R For Rabbit Travel System Ride – Baby Stroller
This particular kind of stroller is meant for parents who can stroll their babies and also give their babies car rides as well. It comes with two things, a stroller, and a car seat. With this, the babies can ride easily on roads as well as in cars.
- It is a certified product that ensures better protection of the baby
- It has an integrated suspension to give the baby a smooth ride while strolling
- It is a combination of the pram as well as a car seat which makes it an all-round product
- It has a three-position recline seating which gives the baby full comfort
- It has a reversible handle for convenience of the parents
- It has a canopy to keep the baby protected at all times
- It is lightweight and can be easily folded which makes it great for parents
- The car seat has a safety harness to keep the baby safe inside the car as well.
- It can be attached to car seats as well.
- It does not have an adjustable footrest.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is stroller with space for storing diaper bags and groceries necessary?
Usually, you go out with your babies in the stroller running errands, buying groceries and stuff for your home. In such cases, it becomes difficult to handle both of them together. If your strollers have space to store diaper bags and grocery stuff, it becomes easy for you.
2. Can you fold the strollers?
Some strollers have a unique capability of folding them so that it becomes easy for you to store them when not in use.
The above-mentioned baby strollers are great products with great feedback as well. If you are a doting parent and planning to invest in a good stroller, then this list will be of great help. These strollers are of premium quality products, and they can be beneficial for your babies as well. They are technologically advanced that not only gives comfort but also protects your baby from all sorts of harm and danger.
The different kinds of strollers available are meant for different babies, depending on their age groups. Some are for newborn, whereas some are for toddlers. If you are looking for something specific, then you can buy the single strollers and a separate one for seating your baby in a car. There are the double strollers which are meant for twin babies or babies of nearly the same age.
The sole purpose of buying strollers is to give the babies comfort outside as well. If the parents wish to take them for a walk or if they are traveling to some distant places, then these strollers will make sure that the babies are comfortable and protected as well. They can sit or sleep or relax, and all these things are possible in a baby stroller. So it’s important to invest in a good stroller and give your baby that extra care that it needs!