Best Baby Car Seats In India
Babies bring joy and happiness to the family. Every member of the family will always be concern about the safety of the baby, especially during travelling. If you are travelling in a car with your infant or toddler or small kid, you must ensure the safety of their travelling.
For adults, we have car belt to ensure our safety while traveling similarly for babies or little kids specially designed baby car seats are available where they can sit and play with toys. Here, you will know to get to know the importance of buying a baby car seat.
By reading this article, you will know more about what the best toddler car seat is? You will be excited to know that different types of baby car seats are available as per your requirement and how to position it.
Moreover, I have also included the instructions to check before buying the baby car seats. Tips are provided on how to install the baby car seat. To avoid ambiguity, top 11 baby car seats are listed below.
Top 11 baby car seat picked as the best
Quality on Budget
Suitable for all car types
Multipurpose car seat
Portable car seat
Two-in-one car seat
Super light aircraft certified
Special Premium Product
What is a baby car seat?
The car seat is also known as child safety seat. It is specially designed to protect the babies or child from injuries or accidental deaths. The car manufacturers do not provide them, but parents should buy them as per there requirements. However, car manufacturer only ensures that they provide sturdy anchors for holding the car seat.
Gone is the time when people used to think that baby car seat is only for abroad and not a necessity for Indian roads. If an accident happens with an unattended baby in the car, even a speed of forty km/h can prove fatal.
Many child safety seats installation videos are available online for a better understanding of the installation and usage of the product. It is no rocket science to install it or use the product. One must follow the strict instructions provided.
You must be thinking that does it works and protect the baby? Yes, they do so! A baby car seat can stop a mishap and prevent injury.
Any passenger who does not wear a car seat belt may face injuries or sometimes even death. So, to avoid unnecessary happenings you wear a seat belt. Similarly, if the car speed is 48 km per hour and you wear a car seat belt but your baby is in your hands or lap, he or she will be thrown forward at more than thirty times the body weight. Also, sometimes baby may also hit a window.
In fact, it is not advisable to carry your baby on laps while driving. Even though you try hard to hold them tight, you can not due to the force of the collision. Hence, the baby car seat will restrict them to a particular position.
The belts provided to the seat will not allow them to move forward or backwards or jump in a place. Moreover, the baby car seat comes with a cushion and nice finishing. So, even a small jerk will secure your child or baby.
Therefore, choosing the baby car seat for your baby travelling in a car is considered as the safest method. Also, one must ensure that the car seat bought should maintain standards and must be suitable for babies’ weight, age and comfort.
Based on the age of your baby, the seats must be positioned either in rear-facing or forward-facing. The type of seat is also classified based on the positioning of the seats.
Seats that must be positioned in rear-facing are the infant-only seat and convertible car seat. Booster seats cannot be placed in rear-facing.
Rear-facing seats are designed especially to absorb forces in collisions. Infants do not have stronger body parts like adults, and it will be difficult. Also, they are more prone to injuries during collisions.
Rear-facing car seats are designed in such a way that the collision forces are distributed on complete body. Infants have a large and heavy head when compare to other body parts. The head is delicate, and hence, rear-facing seats provide proper support to the neck and head region. Also, rear-facing seats have little chances of injuries, and your babies survive in collisions.
Always place your baby in rear-facing until the limits of age, weight and height. Avoid placing the rear-facing seats in the front side of your car. It is advisable to place them on back seats of your car. Also, strap holders and straps must be strong enough but should not harm your baby.
Forward facing seats are designed primarily for kids who have outgrown to use rear-facing seats.Many forward-facing seats are designed in such a way that the place is secured with the seat belt provided in the car and kid is achieved with the straps or belts provided to a forward-facing seat. Forward facing seats can also be placed in the front side of the car, but it is advisable to put them on the back seat only.
Child car seats placed on the back seat are less prone to injuries during collisions. Many rear-facing seats can be converted to forward-facing seats but have a look that the car seat meets all the safety standards.
What is the importance of buying the baby car seat?
The seat belt available in cars are designed especially for adults. They stop the adult from falling forward whereas children and babies cannot fit in such kind of seat belt. Hence, they must use a baby or child car seat as per their age.
If your car met with a collision or hit some other object, then it will be stopped by an impact. Any passenger who hasn’t used seat belt will be moving with force. So, there are chances of getting hit and moving forward. In extreme cases, you may even get thrown out of the window due to the force.
Thus, to avoid such things one must always use seat belts. Children are more affected by those kinds of incidents as they can not control over the incident and fear. Hence, it is the duty of the parents to ensure that baby or child car seat belts are correctly locked. Also, the car seat must fit in a position, and the anchors should hold the car seat tightly in a correct place.
Car seat helps to induce injuries by 71 to 82 per cent and death by 28 per cent when compared to children wearing an only seat belt.
The car seat belt will give the complete protection to your children. Also, during the collision, the straps will keep in a position, and the force of the collision does not reach you. Additionally, the power will be in a distributed manner.
Installation of Baby Car Seat
Every baby car seat comes with a user manual and instructions or steps to be followed during installation. Also, the setup may differ from brand to brand. To keep your baby safe in the baby car seat always read the instructions before installing it.
Also, keep the instruction manual safely, you may need it at any point in time. Mentioned below are general guidelines of installation for rear-facing and forward-facing.
- Always, install your baby car seat or child car seat at the rear side of the car facing the rear window.
- Seat belts must be attached to the base of the car seat. Ensure that they pass through every slot provided and is firm without moving.
- Next, cross-check by pulling the car eat such that it does not move more than an inch
- Place the child car seat at an accurate angle. So, that the baby head does not move forward even on small jerk
- Also, ensure that the shoulders strap are not nearby neck such that your baby feels discomfort
- Install the child car seat on the rear side facing the front side of the car.
- The back of the child car seat should be placed firmly on the cushion of the car seat
- Moreover, the car’s seat belt should go into the slots the child car seat base
- Finally, ensure that the lap belt should not go over a child’s tummy
- Above all the child must feel comfortable
Booster seat installation
- Thumb rule is to install the booster seat in the upright position preferably on the rear seat of the car facing forward side of the car
- Ensure that the booster seats have both lap belt and shoulder belt
- Also, the shoulder strap should not cut into the neck, and the lap belt should not go over the tummy
Additionally, below are the points to be followed while using a baby car seat
- Read the instruction manual carefully before installing
- Follow the step-by-step procedure of installing
- Ensure that you are installing the baby car seat at the rear seat of the car
- Choose the baby car seat as per requirements
- Moreover, the baby car seat must be compatible with your car
- During long travels stop the vehicle at regular intervals
- Do not leave your baby car seat unsecured
- Try to avoid second-hand car seat or used car seat
- Do not install baby car seat near airbags
- At the top of all, never make changes to the baby car seat. If you need any changes to the baby car seat, contact the manufacturer for it
Types of the baby car seat
Based on the age and requirement baby car seats are categorised into different types.Ensure that you choose the correct car seat for your baby based on their age, weight and comfort. Always read all the instructions carefully before installing the baby car seat.
Infant-only car seat
Infant car seats are specially designed for newborns to two years of age. They are positioned with rear-facing only. An infant car seat can be used from six months to 24 months until your baby fits in it correctly and feels comfortable. You must stop using the infant car seat once your baby’s age, weight and height grows and becomes inappropriate for it.
According to safety standards babies till three years of age must use rear-facing car seats. Here, one must notice an essential point that premature babies cannot use an infant-only car seat. They must use a car bed before using an infant-only car seat.
Also, infant-only carrier seats can be used as carriers. So, that babies can be carried in the same carrier without disturbing their sleep. Additionally, many infant-only car seats can also be used as rockers, strollers, carriers. It is advisable not to allow your baby to be in infant-only car seats at the maximum time at home. As the baby movement will be limited. Use the car seat only in cars.
Convertible car seat
Convertible car seats can function as both rear-facing and forward-facing car seats. They can be used from birth of your child until your child outgrows. The most important thing is convertible car seats cannot be used as an infant carrier. Hence, many parents prefer less as they are less portable.
As per the safety standards, convertible car seat must be used in a rear-facing position when your baby is small and easily fit in that position. The convertible car seat must be used in a forward-facing position when your baby outgrows and is appropriate in that position.
Booster car seat
Booster car seat can be used for a child who grows older and cannot sit properly in forward-facing seats. They can be used until they no longer require car seats.
Booster car seats have there own belt or buckles for safeguard else you can also use the seat belt found in the car. Moreover, booster seats do not hold your child in a place they only raise the seat position.
We have two types of booster seats – highback and backless booster seats.
Highback booster seats come with support to head and neck. They suit best in cars with low back seats. While backless booster seats must be used in cars where there is plenty of support for head and neck.
3-in-1 car seat
3-in-1 car seats are also known as all-in-one seats. They work similar to convertible seats and additionally works as a booster seat. So, an all-in-one seat can be used in both rear-facing position, forward-facing position and booster seat.
The main advantage is you can use only one car seat for your child till he outgrows to use seat belt provided in cars.
Always follow the instruction manual for converting your car seats from rear-facing to forward-facing to booster type. Ensure that your car seat meets all the safety standards.
Buyer’s Guide for buying a baby car seat
To buy a baby car seat one has to check the few crucial features baby weight and height, baby’s age and safety standards. Also, a few more things need to be monitored while buying a car seat.
Fitting in your car?
If you are buying a car seat make sure that the baby car seat easily fits in your car or multiple cars. If you are moving your baby car seat from one vehicle to another vehicle, it will be difficult if it does not fit and make comfortable to a baby. Every baby car seat will be different some fit in larger cars and some in smaller cars.
Is it comfortable?
This is the most important point needed to be checked while buying the baby car seats. Your baby must feel comfortable in them, and they should not get any scratches when seat belts are strapped.
Additionally, choose the baby car seat such that the head and neck are supported well. Also, the cushions must be soft enough. Ensure that the buckles are good enough and the straps won’t come off quickly if they try to remove them.
Does your car seat provide safety features?
Make sure that the manufacturer from whom you are buying the baby car seat must meet all the standard safety features. One has to check the safety features like the five-point harness, side-impact protection, and secure harness adjustment.
The five-point harness is safer than a three-point harness as the force during collision is distributed evenly. In five-point harness, two straps from the waist, two straps from shoulders and one strap in between the legs must meet the buckle.
Side-impact protection is to keep your baby away from injuries when the car is hit from sidewards. No standard rules are yet developed for side-impact protection. Finally, the easy harness adjustment feature makes your baby easily fit in a place and is protected. The shoulder straps provided in a baby car seat protects your baby from moving forward in a collision.
Can your car seat be carried?
This must be checked especially when you are buying an infant-only baby car seat. As you need your baby sleep does not get disturbed. The baby car seat must be portable. Now, we have many baby car seat available with unique features like they can be converted into strollers or carrier.
Easy cleaning of the car seat
The baby car seats must be cleaned on a regular basis to avoid infections from the cushion, to remove hidden dust particles. If the fabric used is water resistant then simply wiping will do the job.
If a washable fabric is used then remove the fabric from the car seat following the direction and wash them and air dry. To remove the washable fabric, one must have to remove the installed baby car seat and re-install it again.
Easy to use
Whether it is a rear-facing seat or forward-facing seat, the instructions must be mentioned correctly. So it becomes easy to follow the instructions while using it. The strap provided must fit in the buckles in the proper position. Your baby must not feel any discomfort in the car seat. Moreover, using the car seat and converting it as a carrier if provided, should be easy.
The car seat should easily convert from rear-facing to forward-facing or vice vera on necessary. It should be placed on the right angle. All the adjustments to be made on necessary must be easy to operate. Easy to use includes converting the seats, easy installation and getting your child in and out from the car seat.
Car seat certification
In India, we do not have any child car seat safety standards or rules but using the child car seat with ensured safety is the best thing to do.
One must follow that rear-facing seats must be used for infants and up to 3 years of age. Forward-facing seats must be used for kids who are outgrown to use rear-facing seats. Additionally, the straps provided for the baby car seat must fit properly and be locked.
Choose the car seat which has easy installation. Always carry instructions manual along with car seat. Few car seats have installation steps along with diagrams for easy understanding.
Installation of a car seat may look simpler but before making your baby to use it ensure that the seat is placed in the correct position and the car seat should not move.
Buckle strap provided along with car seat must be easy to use. Also, straps must be strong enough so they can not get damaged very soon. The buckles should have a proper locking system. It should not be difficult even for a parent to lock the Buckle.
Height and Weight limit
Every car seat comes with the limitation of weight and height. Height is the most important factor while buying a baby car seat. The infant-only car seats are best suited only for newborns and up to the age of two years alone.
The straps provided along with baby car seat must fit exactly in the place where it is supposed to be. If your baby is outgrown for using an infant-only car seat, then you have to choose next baby car seat like a convertible or forward facing.
All the infant car seats are not stroller compatible. It is a rare case that your baby car seat easily sets together with a stroller.
Adapters are available in the market for setting your baby car set with the stroller. Few brands give the option of stroller compatibility.
Do not invest a high amount in baby car seats, any mid-range or medium-priced baby car seat will do the trick. Your only requirement is to provide your baby from safety while being in a car. So don’t go for fantasy baby car seats. On average convertible car seats are high priced car seats than other baby car seats.
The baby car seat must fit in a proper position. If the baby car seat base is bigger and the seat available in the car is small, then a baby car seat does not fit in your car. Similarly, vice versa so one must take all the precautions of avoiding errors while choosing the baby car seat.
11 Best Baby Car Seats
1. Luvlap Infant Baby Car Seat – Our Pick
The Luvlap infant baby car seat can be used as a carrycot, infant baby car seat, rocker, and a feeding chair because of its adjustable position handle. It is easy to install in your car and is compatible with both rearward as well as forward installation. The car seat is well-cushioned in the sides to absorb impact so that your little is always safe and well protected. It secures your baby’s head, legs, and hips while the 5 point safety belt ensures extra protection.
- Compatible for both rearward and forward installation.
- Suitable for the age group of 0-15 months.
- Ideal weight capacity: 0-13 kg.
- Dimension of car seat with cot: 66.2 x 47.5 x 37.2 cm.
- Comes with four-position handle adjustments so that it can be used as a carrycot, infant baby car seat, rocker and feeding chair.
- Comes with a backrest to ensure the optimal position of your child’s spine.
- It has a 5 point safety belt which can be adjusted to tighten or loosen it so that your baby can get in and out of the car seat quickly.
- The seat is well padded, and the cover is made of breathable fabric.
- It is designed with a height-adjustable headrest and a harness system.
- Comes with removable and washable covers, making it easy to clean.
- Innovative and ergonomic design with padding on the side absorbs impact to ensure complete protection and comfort of your child.
- The detachable canopy protects your baby from sunlight.
- Easy to install.
- Comes with a thicker headrest, crotch, and shoulder pad for making it extra comfortable for your baby.
- Heavy to carry, hence it is not portable.
- The size is too small.
2. Trumom (USA) Infant Baby Car Seat – Quality on Budget
Trumom products are CE approved. Also they are free from BPA and made from safe plastic. Trumom products are very safe to use.
Trumom high-quality products include feeding bottle, sterilizer, streamer, car seats, and baby carrier. The comfortable convertible car seat is compact and comes with safety belts that do not harm your baby even in long journeys.
- The infant baby car seat maintains ECE R44/04 safety standards
- Any baby from 0 to 7 years old can use the car seat. The baby’s weight should not exceed 25 kg
- As per the child’s comfort the seat can be adjusted in three recline positions
- The car seat is suitable for all car types
- Moreover, the car seat has a 5-point safety harness
- In addition to that, the car seat is provided with an adjustable headrest for different heights
- Additionally, the car seat comes with one year of warranty
- The product can be obtained at an affordable price
- It can be used as carrying Cot, Infant Baby Car seat, Feeding Chair, and Rocker, when handle used in different positions.
- Ensuring the baby’s safety the car seat is designed with side impact protection pads. Hence, the neck, head and spine of the baby are safe.
- It has Sun/wind canopy with 50+ UV protection, to protect your baby from heat.
- The base of the car seat is strong
- The car seat is easy to install and the cover on the plastic base is machine washable
- Less cushion, not good for newborns
- Belts are too small to fit a growing baby.
3. Luvlap Comfy Baby Car Seat – Suitable for all car types
LuvLap is very keen about the safety of your baby, and their products are certified from European standards. Also, they are into a wide range of collections including strollers, walkers, baby car seat, chairs, wipes, liquid cleansers and many more. Additionally, their products undergo multiple testing and then sent for the sale.
- The LuvLap baby car seat is portable weighing 7.04 kg
- It can be used by both girls and boys
- Any child or baby from 9 months to 12 years can use this product
- It is designed in such a manner that to maintain side impact protectionspecial padded wings are provided
- Moreover, the car seat ensures the protection of the baby head, spine, legs and hips
- Since the product meets the safety standards, it provides 5 point harness system
- To make your baby more comfortable extra crotch pad, thicker headrest and shoulder pads are provided
- Finally, the safety belts are easy to adjust and do not hurt your baby
- The price of the car seat is affordable
- To match with correct baby height, three height adjustable headrest is provided
- The cover can be removed easily for washing purpose.
- Easy installation but be careful to follow every instruction given in the manual
- The product is certified ECER44/04 as per European standards
- Suitable for all car types
- LuvLap baby car seat available in three different colours
- The product does not have Isofix standards
- not very much suitable for group 3 children i.e. from 6 years to 12 years.
4. Little Pumpkin – Kiddie Kingdom – Infant Car Seat – Multipurpose car seat
Little Pumpkin products are cute and provide comfort on use. Little pumpkin ensures to help the parents in parenting experiencing.
They have a wide range of products including baby car seats, chairs, potty seats, slings, strollers etc. The baby car seat can be used for multiple purposes and looks beautiful.
- It maintains 3 point safety harness
- The product is designed in such a way that arms of your baby won’t get tired
- It is ultra light in weight. Allows you to keep your child close without your arm getting tired.
- Kiddie kingdom infant car seat comes with an adjustable handle to use in 4 different positions
- The product claims, it can resist weight up to 13 kgs
- The cover is easily removable and washable. It ensures hygiene.
- Infant car seat is available in two different colours
- Additionally, the infant car seat can be used as a car seat, carry cot, feeding chair, rocker.
- It has a reasonable price
- Also, it comes with inbuilt canopy protecting your baby from sunlight
- Easy to carry your baby when used as moving cot due to adjustment handle
- The product is small in size.
- Less cushion, not supported for long journeys
5. R for Rabbit Jack N Jill Grand Car Seat – Comfortable sitting
R for rabbit products maintains European safety standards. They have a wide range of baby products like strollers and prams, walkers, scooters, diaper bags, chairs, bicycle, beds and many more.
The convertible car seat is a highly-recommended product for the comfort. Also, the product has a strong base.
- Additionally, the care for a baby nap is also taken by providing three recline position.The position can be adjusted based on the baby’s comfort and age
- Also, the product maintains the five-point harness for safety purpose
- Additional care is taken by providing side impact protection ensuring head, neck and spine safety
- The car seat can be used between 0 to 7 years of age and with the weight lying between 0 to 25 kg
- It is designed in such a way, that installation is made very easy
- The product has great reclining positions
- Also, it is available in different colours
- The product is provided with machine washable cushion seat and easily cleanable parts
- Luxurious design.
- The product is available for an affordable price
- Does not maintain Isofix standard
- Some user complained about the Cheap quality of the product.
6. Mee Mee Baby Car Seat – Portable car seat
Mee Mee provides complete baby care; their products include skin care, oral care, feeding, travel and many more. Mee Mee also provides best-quality products and tested products. The baby car seat cum carry-cot has a handle to adjust the seat cum carry-cot in four different positions.
- The car seat is portable.
- Also, it has a handle that is easy to grip and can be adjusted to the different positions
- Additionally, for head and neck support, a soft padded material is provided
- The child will be secured with the lap belt and shoulder belt
- Also, rocking motion helps the baby to sleep well both in recline position and sitting position
- Moreover, the car seat cum carry-cot comes with net protection. So, your baby is protected from insects and flies
- The cushion provided is thick which offers maximum comfort, support and backrest to your baby
- Apart from this, the car seat can be easily carried in and out of the car
- The product can be availed at an affordable price
- Also, it has durable quality
- It is provided with a large canopy which protects your baby from sun rays
- It is very light in weight. Just 3.4 kg.
- Good for rocking
- Available in ten different colours
- A clear instruction manual is provided along with the product
- Does not maintain Isofix standard
- Can not be said as an exclusive car seat
- Does not suit all types of car
7. Baybee Grow and Go Baby Car Seat – Two-in-one car seat
Baybee has a wide range of baby essentials including car seat, cycles, cradles, walkers and many more. Moreover, their products are tested and certified.
- The car seat is available in 4 different colours
- Also, the car seat maintain European standards and are ECE R44/04 certified
- The car seat is designed in such a way that it has side impact protection.
- The side protection wings will safeguard your baby’s neck, head and spine.
- Also, it has an excellent finishing. It is suitable for 0 – 5 years old.
- The baby car seat must be installed in rear-facing position for baby weighing below 10 kg, and for above 10 kilograms of baby the car seat must be installed in forward-facing
- The product is easy to clean so your baby is safe from infections
- Additionally, it has seat push back button at the bottom of the car seat
- The base of the car seat is firm enough
- Good and comfortable product
- The car seat can also be used as a rocker
- Additionally, the car seat has three recline position and 5 point safety harness
- Safest car seat as experienced by a user
- The cushion seat is machine washable and dryable.
- The product can be owned at an affordable price
- Quality of belt need to be improved
- Installation instructions can be more clear for easy understanding and better installation
8. Notty Ride Baby Car Seat – Adjustable headrest
Notty Ride products are of safety standards. Their various products are prams, strollers, toys, car seats and walkers. The cushion of the car seat is comfortable and spacious for your baby. The design of the car seat is innovative.
- The product is suitable for nine months to 3 years of age group
- The car seat has European standard ECER44/04
- Baby car seat ensures the protection of your baby’s head, legs, hips
- The baby car seat is designed innovatively with side impact protection providing your baby comfort and safety
- A button is provided at the back of the baby car seat for easy adjustment of the headrest
- Additionally, the car seat comes with five-point belt harness
- Moreover, the seat belts can easily be adjusted with provided one pull adjustment
- Coming to the weight, it is 4.5kg
- Available in three different colours
- Also, it has adjustable headrest designed specially to adjust as per your baby’s height requirements
- The product can be available at an economical price
- Easy to carry with two parts car seat
- Good instruction and easy installation
- The product is not for the infants whose age is below nine months
9. Sunbaby Bubble Carrycot Cum Car Seat – Attractive design
Sunbaby has a good collection of products including playground essentials, bath time, outdoor and indoor products. Also, they take all the measure of safety standards. Moreover, the car seat has ECE R44 & R04 standard. Additionally, their products are highly durable.
- Ideal age to carry your baby is 0 to 3 years
- Great side impact protection with side wings
- Additionally, the car seat also has a rocking feature
- Also, a canopy is provided to keep your baby safe from sun rays
- 3 point safety harness.
- The car seat is available in various colours to choose the colour which attracts your child
- Handle provided along with the car seat aids in using the car seat in 4 different positions
- Buckles and straps are strong enough to ensure the safety of your child
- Easy to handle and comfortable
- Excellent quality
- Attractive design.
- Install the car seat in a rear-facing position
- Handle provided along with the car seat aids in using the car seat in 4 different positions
- Easy to carry and portable
- Look of the car seat is more like carry-cot instead of a car seat
10. Cosco Scenera NEXT Car Seat – Super light aircraft certified
Cosco is recognised for leading children products. They have all child essentials like walkers, strollers, car seat, bouncers, swings. The quality of the product is durable. Moreover, the car seat is specially designed to be used in aircraft.
- Clean your car seat easily without any stress, and moreover, they are machine washable and safe in a dryer
- Also, the cup holder can be removed quickly and washed in a dish-washer
- The fabric used is soft. Hence, your baby feels more comfortable
- Moreover, the car seat can be installed in both ways rear-facing and forward-facing position
- The car seat comes with 5-point harness and side impact protection ensuring your child protection
- The car seat is certified to use in aeroplanes
- Easy to install on the air seat
- Also, it is suitable for all types of car
- Your baby feels comfortable
- It has a removable cup holder.
- Easy to carry due to the lightweight
- Buckles are hard as experienced by a user
- Little expensive compared to other car seats
11. Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat – Special Premium Product
Chicco gives overall care to your babies; they have a wide range of categories of products like daily hygiene, strollers, carry cot and carriers, toys, weaning, soothers and many more. Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant car seat is a premium carrier for infants, It is safe comfortable and convenient to use
The KeyFit 30 Base’s spring-assisted level foot, two precision bubble levels, and “Center-Pull” LATCH adjustment guarantee quick and correct instalment from either side of your vehicle.
Also, they have been working in this field for over 50 years. The product is rated as the best product.
- The product is ranked number one in America
- Also, the car seat can be angled in proper position with the help of Recline Sure levelling foot
- It is provided with a canopy which is removable
- Also, body and head support for newborns is removable
- Secure fit can be achieved with SuperCinch LATCH tightener
- Additionally, the product comes with a 5-point harness
- The product is available in three colours
- Easy to install with good instruction manual
- The base of the car seat is easier to tighten
- The chest plate is easy to fasten and unfasten.
- Excellent product for the long journey and your baby never get tired
- High-quality, durable product
- Also, the car seat is easy to use
- The product is worth money
- Expensive (However, products with so many positive points are expensive)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are car seats required in taxis?
There are many laws that state, car seats are required in taxis. However, this law is only applicable to certain foreign countries. There is no law in India that state the requirement of car seats in taxis. Nonetheless, it is essential to have car seats in taxis if you are traveling with your baby. The car seat secures your child while ensuring complete protection to him or her.
2. When can a baby sit forward-facing in a car seat?
Babies under the age of 2 years are not healthy enough to withstand strong forces without the extra protection that is provided by a rearward-facing car seat.
Hence, a baby can sit forward-facing in a car seat after the age of two, till then, he or she would have to sit rearward-facing.
3. How long can baby use an infant car seat?
A baby can use an infant car seat until he or she exceeds the height and weight limit. You will then have to purchase a convertible car seat with a higher weight and height limit.
4. What are the stages of car seats?
The stages of car seats are:
- Rear-Facing (Till two years of age)
- Forward-Facing with 5 point safety belt ( after two years)
- Belt-Positioning Booster ( 4-5 years till your child reaches the height of 4’9?).
- Vehicle Car Seat ( From the age of 8-9 years)
5. When can a child go without a car seat?
A child can go without a car seat when he or she reaches the height of at least 4 feet 9 inches, i.e., between the age of 8-9 years.
If you have reached the conclusion of the article means you are pretty much aware of everything in the Car seat. As per our research, Luvlap Comfy Baby Car Seat (Red) is best and is our choice. You can buy this car seat if you are looking to use only in cars. If you are looking for a product that can be used both in a car as well as aeroplanes, then I recommend choosing Cosco Scenera NEXT Convertible Car Seat (Black) but it is a little expensive.
However, a premium product Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat, Energy is also mentioned have a look if you are not worried about the expense and only worried about your child safety. At the top of all always use a car seat if you are travelling in a car with your baby.