Best Refrigerator Brands In India
A refrigerator is one of the basic kitchen appliances that you should have on your list while setting up a new kitchen. Those who are in search of the best refrigerator today have plenty of options. So while selecting your refrigerator, the problem is not to do with a shortage of options, but the challenge has to do with the narrowing down of the best refrigerator from those hundreds of options that are before you.
As numerous brands are competing in the industry, each brand is trying to outsmart the other brands by adding new features to their products and by making their refrigerators more competitive in terms of pricing.
All these certainly are of great advantage to the buyers because you are likely to get the best value for your money. Your responsibility is, therefore, to find the best quality refrigerator brands in India and make the right choices. When you select the right refrigerator brand, you do not have to worry for at least the next 5 to 7 years.
Top Refrigerator Brands In India
Whirlpool has been a leading brand in India as far as refrigerators are concerned. In particular, in the tropical regions, the cooling efficiency of Whirlpool refrigerators is found to be extremely good and highly satisfactory. This brand offers a wide range of options.
This brand is known for its best utilization of the interior space, offering very spacious interiors. The interiors are designed ergonomically for easy storing and retrieval of the food.
- Single door, double door, three doors, four doors, French door, side-by-side doors, bottom mount, and mini-fridge options are available in India.
- Convertible freezer zone available in certain models.
- Uses 3D airflow technology, and the air does not directly hit the food items stored.
- 6th Sense Fresh lock technology that automatically adjusts the temperature based on the variations inside the fridge
- 6th Sense Freeze lock technology prevents temperature variations in the freezer section to ensure longer storage life of the food items stored in the freezer
- Gradual lighting option in select models makes it easy on the eyes even when the refrigerator is opened when the environmental lighting around the refrigerator is switched off.
Samsung refrigerators are available in all price ranges, and it is one of the most widely sold brands in the country. This brand features many entry-level models that are highly sought after by families that need just a basic refrigerator in their kitchen.
Samsung continues to innovate in the refrigerators industry and can be added to the list of best refrigerator brands in India without any doubt.
- Single door, double door, French door, side by side, top mount freezer refrigerator models are available.
- Comes with Family Hub in select models – an entertainment hub with a large digital display and speakers integrated to the refrigerator that allows you to watch videos, listen to music, synchronize your calendar, check what is inside the refrigerator without opening the refrigerator door and much more.
- Uses digital inverter technology that uses 50% lesser power.
- Stabilizer free operation
- Deep door bins for allowing more bottle space
The next in the list of best refrigerator brands, India is LG. This offers a wide range of options for someone looking for a feature-packed refrigerator at a nominal price.
One of the key areas where LG has constantly been working to impress the Indian customers is creating more space within the refrigerator to allow large containers to be stored easily whilst still allowing more space for the other food items. In terms of performance, too, the brand delivers the best and continues to get good ratings from the customers.
- Large vegetable baskets
- Smart Connect feature that allows the refrigerator to be connected to the home, inverter, and during the power cuts, the refrigerator will switch to a mode that consumes power less than 2 CFL bulbs during the power cuts.
- Single door, double door, side by side, bottom freezers, side by side, and door in door refrigerator models are available.
- The auto-open door feature in select models automatically opens the refrigerator door once you step close to the unit.
- Auto open drawer in select models automatically opens the refrigerator drawers once the door is opened to enable easy reach.
As far as refrigerators are concerned, Haier is an emerging brand. All three brands listed above are well established already in India.
Haier does offer some excellent options for the customers, and if you are in the process of selecting the best refrigerator brands in India, you could confidently consider Haier refrigerators as this brand enjoys good ratings globally.
- Single door, double door, bottom mount, top mount, French door, and side-by-side refrigerator models are available.
- Convertible freezer
- Digital control panel
- Exclusive storage sections – humidity zone & dry zone
- The base stand additional storage in select models
Bosch is yet another fastest-growing kitchen appliances brand in India. Even though Bosch is an international brand, in India, the brand is yet to gain its market share. Bosch features energy-efficient refrigerator models that are best suited for the Indian market.
When compared to the other brands, Bosch has fewer models, but all the models available have been popular choices in the Indian market.
- Uses Vario Inverter technology that boosts cooling efficiency and reduces energy consumption.
- Flexible indoor space that makes storing food and groceries of different sizes easily.
- Cooling retention for up to 14 hours during power cuts
When you are selecting your refrigerator brand, you should remember that you are buying a kitchen appliance that you are unlikely to change or upgrade for at least the next 5 to 7 years and, in some cases, even up to 10 years. This should tell you how important it is to make the right choices.
As you are not likely to go for an upgrade for a long time, it is best to select a refrigerator that comes with all the latest features available in the refrigerator industry.