14 Best Refrigerators
Who doesn’t enjoy a cool glass of juice or ice cream on a hot day as the sun is beating down and is humid and muggy? This is possible with the help of a refrigerator.
These devices are perfect because they allow us to store fruits and vegetables so that they may last longer and even other food items and drinks.
A refrigerator has become a popular item in almost every kitchen. It allows us to keep items cold and chilled to last longer, and we can enjoy them at a cool temperature.
There are several different styles available nowadays, and they have smart functions as well. In this review, you will read about what are the things to consider while buying? Different types of refrigerators, why is a refrigerator essential, maintenance tips, how a fridge works and Our 14 Best Picks, and a few FAQ.
14 Best Refrigerators in India
|Product (Best Brands)||Best Price|
Our Best Pick
Our Best Pick
Our Best Pick
Our Best Pick
One-hour Icing Technology
How does the Refrigerator work?
A refrigerator works with the simple technique of removing heat from the items placed inside the fridge and making them cool. In this process, many components or parts are involved.
A refrigerator includes a compressor, heat exchange coils- one inside and another outside, expansion valve, and refrigerant (a gas that helps in cooling).
When you place a food item in the fridge, the inside coil absorbs or removes heat from the food item, and the refrigerant flows to the compressor. Heat gas is sent to the external coil, and then the gas flows back to the expansion valve.
Once the gas reaches the expansion valve due to the pressure drop, it becomes cool gas. This cool gas is sent inside the fridge by removing the heat from the food items. Thus, the process repeats to keeps the food items fresh, cool.
Why a Refrigerator Essential, and What Helps to Keep the Food Items Fresh?
The refrigerator helps in keeping the food items fresh for a longer duration of time. It aids bacteria to develop slowly. For example, if you place a glass of milk on your kitchen top, it takes hardly a few hours to get spoiled.
But if you place the same glass of milk in the fridge, it will last for at least a week.
Also, the refrigerator helps in getting chilled water and ice cubes easily. Ice cubes can be obtained from the freezer compartment. Moreover, the refrigerator helps in stocking the beverages you want to keep cool.
With the fridge, you can easily grab your beverage even at midnight, and it is unnecessary to rush to stores to get them.
To keep all your necessary food items fresh, you need a refrigerator. It helps reduce the hot temperature or room temperature of your products to cool or cold temperatures.
The cool temperature around your food items in the fridge makes them stay fresh for a longer duration of time.
At any point in time, if the refrigerant or coolant or the compressor does not work, then the food items placed in the fridge won’t stay fresh for a longer duration of time.
Cleaning and Maintenance of Refrigerators
Always clean inside of the fridge weekly. Use a damp cloth to wipe the shelves, front door, and top sides of the fridge, leaving the fridge’s backside. If the shelves can be removed for washing, then wash them thoroughly.
The cleaner your fridge is, the better it works better. Defrost is one key feature to be considered while cleaning.
If your fridge has an auto-defrost facility, then defrosting will be taken care of by your fridge. For every 8 to 10 hours, your fridge heats up coiling coils to remove the accumulated frost.
Otherwise, you need to unplug for a manual defrost and allow the frost to melt out completely. Few fridges come with an option of melting the frost on pressing a button.
Gaskets that seal the door must be cleaned regularly and ensure that it is not loose. Clean the external coils yearly to remove dirt or dust. The coils must be clean for the proper flow of the gas.
Water filtration must be replaced as per the expiry date.
- Allow the food items to obtain room temperature before placing them in the fridge
- Always clean your fridge regularly
- When the bulb inside needs to be replaced do it immediately
- Never open the door for a long period
- Finally, maintain proper temperature settings as per the climate you live in
Various Types of Refrigerators
Double door refrigerator
These refrigerators come with two doors for the refrigerator and freezer. These double door refrigerators’ capacity ranges between 200-700 litres, and it is perfect for a family with 4 to 5 members. These double door refrigerators use frost-free technology.
It has a larger freezer space, and the shelves are adjustable. Based on the freezer compartment location, double doors are further divided into two categories – Top mount and bottom mount.
It is the traditional fridge with the top portion of the refrigerator. It is dedicated to the freezer compartment. They are more energy efficient when compared to the bottom freezer fridge.
The top-freezer is cheaper and economical to run. Moreover, it is the most common easily available fridge. Also, the top-freezer is easy to access and convenient to use.
A top-freezer includes a double door, one door for the freezer compartment, and another for the storage compartment.
The top-freezer fridges have less stylish looks than other fridges. If you are more concerned about the electricity bill, then a top-freezer fridge is ideal. Also, it is best for a smaller family.
The bottom-freezer fridge is more expensive than a top-freezer fridge. A bottom-freezer fridge has a double door: one for the bottom freezer compartment and the other for the storage compartment. Also, they are less efficient compared to the top-freezer fridge.
The advantage of having a bottom-freezer fridge is the storage part meets the eye level, and you do not need to bend while taking items out.
The side-by-side fridge has both the freezer and storage compartment of the same height and to side-y-side. They provide easy accessibility of picking the stored items either from the freezer or storage compartment.
Usually, a side-by-side fridge has additional water or an ice dispenser. Some are designed in such a way by providing a user interface panel.
Also, the side-by-side fridge is slim when compared to traditional models. The doors open from the centre rather than by the side. The side-by-side fridge doesn’t need to have equal space allocated for the freezer and storage compartment.
It varies depending on the brand and design of the fridge. Some fridges come with equal space for freezer and storage, while others have little extra space for storage than the freezer.
French Door Fridge
French door fridges are gaining more popularity in the modern kitchen. They have a lot of storage space and a freezer compartment. It is the combination of a side-by-side fridge and a bottom freezer fridge.
They may or may not have a water or ice dispenser at the front, as it purely depends on the fridge’s design.
Some of the french door fridges will have doors even at the bottom end instead of a drawer. They provide the flexibility of adjustable shelves or flip-up shelves.
A counter-depth fridge is a shallow refrigerator and fits neatly in a kitchen. A counter-depth fridge requires an inch of space around the fridge not to overheat.
They are ideal for kitchens with less space. Counter-depth fridges vary only in size but not in style or design. Also, they are slim when compared to standard-depth fridges.
The height, width, and depth will vary from model to model. However, a counter-depth fridge may provide the features of the bottom freezer or french-door or side-by-side fridge. They provide an integrated look to your kitchen.
Mini Fridge or Under-Counter fridge
The mini fridges are ideal for the bedroom or small apartments or small spaces or offices. They have lower storage capacity, and many use this fridge as an additional storage fridge.
Also, very rare mini-fridges have the feature of the freezer compartment. The mini fridge can also be used for storing beverages or snacks.
The mini-fridge is easy to transport and cost less when compared to other fridges. If you live alone in an apartment and space is less, then the mini-fridge is ideal to buy. Many people place them under the counter or in a cabinet place.
Single Door/Freezer Less
A single door or freezerless fridge does not have a separate compartment for the freezer. These fridges are ideal for people who do not use frozen foods.
As the name suggests, this fridge has a single door, and space is provided for both storage and freezer in one place. Moreover, the single door fridge is efficient and is ideal for small kitchen space or small family.
The Capacity of the Fridge
A refrigerator is available in the market with different capacities. The fridge you pick up must have the capacity that satisfies all your requirements. However, some fridges come with greater freezer storage while some with greater vegetable storage capacity.
Suppose your diet includes lots of meat to be consumed, then the fridge with more freezer storage is the ideal one as it needs to be stored in a chilled place to stay fresh. A fridge with more vegetable storage space is ideal if you stock up all the veggies every week.
The refrigerator’s capacity is measured in terms of litres, and on average, a small family needs a fridge with 180L to 280L. It determines how much stuff or how many numbers of items you can store and consume.
The accurate capacity of the fridge for the accurate size of the family will consume efficient energy. Otherwise, your fridge will be overloaded or left with space, and energy consumption will not be efficient.
Type of Fridge
As we have seen, various types of refrigerators are available in the market. A single door refrigerator is best if the size of the family is two. If you are looking for a separate freezer compartment, then a double door refrigerator serves the purpose.
However, we have a top freezer compartment fridge and a bottom freezer compartment fridge. The top freezer is the traditional fridge. In comparison, a bottom freezer is best if you hate to bend each time you pick a vegetable from the fridge.
Also, side-by-side fridge, french bottom mount fridge, multi-door fridge, door-in-door fridge are gaining more popularity.
Each type of fridge has its own advantage and serves its purpose. However, the type of fridge you select must match your daily using needs.
There are fridges available with both the features like manual defrost and auto defrost. Generally, a basic model of the fridge comes with a manual defrosting option.
In this type of fridge, you need to remove the formed ice from the fridge by clicking a button or switching off the fridge by allowing buildup ice to melt.
While automatic defrosting is available in all types of fridges. This really helps you to melt built-up ice or accumulated ice hassle-free.
Your fridge works for you, and it takes care of melting the accumulated ice. Also, they maintain a consistent temperature throughout the fridge.
Power Consumption and Star Ratings
Every fridge comes with star ratings that are indicated on the fridge. Usually, your fridge is rated from one to five. One is the least efficient, and five is the most efficient.
The maximum number of stars, less power consumption while the least number of stars, more power consumption. BEE provides these efficient energy ratings.
If you are worried about the electricity bill, then a higher star rating fridge is the ideal one to pick.
Water and Ice Dispenser
Modern refrigerators are coming with many interesting features. The water and ice dispenser feature is one interesting feature.
You can fill your glass with chilled water without even opening the fridge doors. Also, you can have ice cubes or crushed ice directly into a can or container.
The fridge with water and ice dispenser features comes with a separate provision to easily fill your glass of water or take the ice out easily.
Apart from frost-free, water, and ice dispenser, some fridge also has some exciting features like LED panel, door-in-door, knock and see. LED panel is provided for controlling the temperature settings from outside.
The door-in-door feature helps to pick the stored items without having to open the door completely. The knock and see feature allows you to open the door by just knocking on the door twice.
Top 14 Refrigerators
1. AmazonBasics 564L Frost Free Side-By-Side Refrigerator
The AmazonBasics side-by-side refrigerator is aesthetically designed and has an A+ energy saving rating. It is high on performance and easy on the pocket.
It has a high rated freezer and tempered glass shelves, sufficient for storing different types of items with dedicated storage. It comes with a water dispenser, and auto defrost, which prevents ice buildup automatically.
- It is suitable for a family of 5 or more members due to its huge storage capacity of 564 litres
- It has a multi airflow system that ensures uniform cooling in all areas of the refrigerator
- It comes with a built-in LED display panel that provides instant control and access to the temperature setting, thus making it convenient
- Its quick-freeze feature immediately turns water into ice
- The refrigerator has a quick cool function that keeps perishables fresh for a long time
- It comes with a 15 amp plug
- The refrigerator has a year warranty and five years warranty on the compressor
- It is equipped with a door alarm that alerts you if the door is accidentally left open
- It also has a child lock function to prevent your child from unnecessarily opening the door
- Precise temperature controls enable you to set and maintain the correct temperature inside the appliance
- Sturdy body with a stylish black colour finish that enhances your kitchen
- It has a water dispenser, which reduces your effort to open the refrigerator
- No negative points have been observed
2. Haier 195 L 5 Star Single-Door Refrigerator
Haier is a multinational electronics company based in China. They have always been producing top-quality products to maintain their reputation. They manufacture refrigerators, air conditioners, washing machines, etc.
This stabilizer free fridge is an energy-saving machine that comes with tons of features. The sleek design with a brush line silver colour suits the product and is very spacious too.
- It does not need any stabilizer as it can operate easily, only using from 135-290 volts
- The capacity of this refrigerator is 195 kg
- This Haier refrigerator is a 5-star energy-saving fridge. This will consume around 400 units a year
- There is a knob inside the refrigerator to set the temperature according to your needs
- The shelves of this refrigerator are made of toughened glass and are very durable
- It comes with 1-hour icing technology
- The anti-fungal gasket keeps the fridge cooler and free from hygiene problems
- The door lock feature is installed to make it secure for your kids
- By pressing a single button, you can defrost the fridge automatically
- Cleaning the fridge is very easy
- It may overheat
3. Samsung 253L Double Door Refrigerator
Samsung is well known for producing several items. This fridge is packed with many amazing features and is a highly durable refrigerator.
The refrigerator provides all-around cooling. It works on an inverter, solar energy and has stabilizer-free operations. It comes in a stylish design and elegant look.
- The refrigerator has LED lights that make it easier to find items inside it
- It comes with a deodorizer that helps preserve the original aroma of food by eliminating strong smells
- The refrigerator has a cool wall that prevents the food from being destroyed during power cuts for up to 12 hours
- It comes with a movable ice maker that dispenses ice with simple twists
- The refrigerator is made using digital inverter technology that makes it energy efficient without making much noise
- It has a capacity of 253 litres and is suitable for 2-3 family members
- It has a recessed handle that makes it smooth to open and adds a classic look
- The refrigerator has a fresh room space to keep dairy products
- It has a special provision to keep tall/big bottles safely in the door
- The shelves of the refrigerator are made of toughened glass that is durable and sturdy
- It has a moist, fresh zone for saving perishable food items
- It auto-defrosts to prevent ice buildup
- Does not have a child lock feature
4. Godrej 190 L 3 Star Single-Door Refrigerator
Godrej is one of the oldest Indian companies that are still producing refrigerators, furniture, consumer products, security products, etc.
This is a budget-friendly single door refrigerator from Godrej that comes with tons of features. The colour, along with the build quality, is excellent for this product.
- This fridge can run smoothly without any stabilizer at a minimum voltage of 190-230 volts
- The capacity of this refrigerator from Godrej is 190 litres
- The wired shelves of this fridge are very sturdy and do not break easily
- This comes equipped with an antibacterial removable gasket
- There is a dedicated place on the door of this fridge to store even 2.25 litres of a large bottle
- The chiller tray is quite big for a single door fridge. It can support up to 5 bottles of a 1-litre water bottle
- The vegetable tray of this Godrej fridge comes with extra storage to store all the necessary veggies
- The cooling system is fast and enables quick cooling inside the fridge
- This is a 3-star rated refrigerator, so that it will consume way more electricity than modern ones
5. Lg 260 L 4 Star Double Door Refrigerator
LG Electronics was founded in the year 1958. It is a South Korean multinational company. The list of their products include mobiles, monitors, washing machines, microwave ovens, and much more.
The double door frost-free fridge comes with a one-year product warranty and a 9-year comprehensive compressor warranty. Air vents provide a proper flow of air and a cooling effect.
- The frost-free fridge has a capacity of 260L
- The product has a one-year warranty and 10 years on compressor
- It has a 4-star energy efficient rating
- For even distribution of airflow, the product comes with a multi airflow cooling
- Also, it has a smart diagnosis feature that helps to resolve any problem quickly
- Power saving fridge
- No additional stabilizer required
- A lot of storage space is provided
- Is slightly noisy
6. Bpl 564 L Side-by-side Refrigerator
BPL frost-free fridge comes with a touch button panel that helps in controlling the temperature. It has silent operation technology that helps in functioning quietly. A water dispenser is provided to have chilled water without opening the fridge door.
The fridge comes with well-organized door pockets and spacious drawers to store food.
- BPL frost-free fridge has a capacity of 564L
- It comes with quick cool technology where the food items cool quickly and last long
- The quick-freeze technology allows you to enjoy ice cubes within a shorter period of time
- Can access and control temperature settings with the help of an intelligent LED touch button
- Every shelf is provided with vents that allow airflow evenly and accurately
- Pull-out drawers are provided to store a large number of fruits or vegetables
- The product comes with a one-year warranty and a five-year compressor warranty
- Lots of space for the efficient organization of food items, ideal for a large family
- Good lighting inside the fridge easy to spot anything inside
- Noise level is less, letting you sleep in peace at night
- Toughened glass shelves are included to carry good weight
- Water dispensers are not up to the mark
7. Whirlpool 240 L Frost Free Multi-door Refrigerator
In India, Whirlpool entered the year 1980. Whirlpool is known worldwide and is widespread across the globe. It is the leading manufacturer and marketer.
The multi-door frost-free fridge prevents excessive ripening of fruits and vegetables with zeolite technology. Moisture retention technology and air booster system helps in the proper flow of cool air and keeping each compartment with precise cooling.
- The frost-free defrosting system does not build up any ice
- It claims that the fridge consumes less energy than CFL
- The capacity of the fridge is 240L
- Well organized storage compartments with separate doors
- Zeolite Technology Prevents excessive ripening of fruits and vegetables, maintaining the freshness
- The fridge has toughened adjustable glass shelves
- Exclusive bottom drawer for fruits and vegetables
- It has an air booster system that helps to provide even cooling and flow of cool air in each compartment
- MicroBlock Technology A special anti-microbial additive helps in preventing up to 99.9% of microbes
- Energy consumption is less means less electricity bill
- Excellent built quality and has good finishing
- May start to heat up after a few months
8. Lg 668 L Side-by-side Refrigerator
You can control your fridge with LG smartThinQ from anywhere. The frost-free side-by-side door fridge has a 668L capacity. Sleek mirrored glass helps to see the items inside the fridge without opening them.
Digital sensors help keep the optimum temperature in the fridge, and when the warmer temperature is noticed, the fridge doors are opened automatically.
- The product comes with one year warranty and ten years compressor warranty
- Frost-free side by side door fridge has 668L capacity
- Refrigerator try to be odour free with 5-step antibacterial deodorization
- Inverter linear compressor helps in reducing the noise level and saves the energy
- Separate water and ice dispenser is provided
- Quick freezing option with continuous compressor operation
- For proper cooling airflow multi cooling vents are provided
- LG smartThinQ app lets you control the fridge from the phone itself
- Spacious storage to store all kinds of fruits and veggies
- It offers crushed ice and cubed ice in less amount of time
- Without actually opening the door, you can see the items with Instaview door-in-door
- It has a sleek mirrored glass that illuminates when it is knocked twice
- The quality could be better
9. Whirlpool 570l Multi-door Refrigerator
Whirlpool is a renowned company founded in 1911. It is an American multinational company, and in the year 1980, Whirlpool entered in India. It is the leading manufacturer and marketer of home appliances. Their wide range of products includes refrigerators, purification, laundry, air conditioning, commercial appliances, and much more.
Whirlpool 702 french door bottom fridge has a capacity of 570L. It has an automatic crisp ice feature with an ice maker. Now, you can have ice quickly by just adding water to the compartment. LED control panel with one-touch access is provided for temperature control.
The fridge ensures high moisture retention technology to keep the items fresh for a longer time.
- The product has a one year warranty and ten years compressor warranty
- Two drawers are provided at the bottom for easy access
- It has toughened glass shelves
- The capacity of the fridge is 570L
- With DCDA (Dual Cycle Dual Air), your food items stay fresh for a longer time and remove the odour
- Provides fresh UV light to remove pesticides and other harmful things from the fruits and vegetables
- To obtain efficient cooling, save energy, a DC inverter compressor is used
- Multiple storage options make it easy to store in an organized way
- Easily accessible drawers
- Higher moisture retention allowing food items to stay fresh
- No water dispenser
10. Panasonic 307 L 3 Star Inverter Double-door Refrigerator
Panasonic is formerly known as Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. Their products include refrigerators, cameras, washing machines, air conditioners, etc. Panasonic designated India as a regional hub.
The fridge has 307 l capacity where 35l of storage is provided for fruits and vegetables. Organized door pockets to store the goods horizontally and vertically. A humidity control slider is provided to adjust as per the fruits and vegetables stored.
- Double door 307l Panasonic fridge comes with one year warranty on product and ten-year warranty on compressor
- It has a three-star energy efficient rating
- Offers AG clean technology eliminates bacteria, moulds, and other harmful organisms
- Panasonic fridge is based on Econavi technology. The Econavi sensors avoid energy wastage and detect to maintain ideal cooling
- To provide simultaneous cooling in the freezer compartment and storage compartment advanced mechanism is used, and independent airflow is provided
- With 35 L veg jumbo storage, there is a large amount of storage space
- Smart cooling sensors help with much faster cooling
- Humidity Control features let you keep food items fresh
- Good finishing, design blends in with kitchen interiors
- The frost-free fridge comes with toughened glass shelves
- May leak slightly
11. Godrej 311 L 3 Star Double Door Refrigerator
Godrej is an Indian company established in 1897. Their operations are in different sectors like appliances, industrial engineering, consumer products, agriculture products, and more.
The 3-star rating top freezer fridge is well-designed. It has a capacity of 311L. Easy access twist ice tray is provided in the freezer compartment. For organized storage of items, specially designed boxes are provided to the door.
- The product comes with a one-year warranty and a 10-year compressor warranty
- The capacity of the fridge is 311L
- The frost-free double door fridge comes with a user manual and warranty card
- It has toughened glass shelves that can be adjusted as per requirement
- Separate freezer compartment
- Has an anti-bacterial removable gasket
- It has a child lock
- Has a thick insulation
- Quick access well-designed pockets on the door
- Finishing of the product is good
- It is ideal for a family with 4 members
- The cooling process could be better
12. Lg 190 L 4 Star Single Door Refrigerator
The South Korean multinational company was founded in 1958. Their products include mobiles, monitors, washing machines, microwave ovens, and much more. All their products maintain high-quality.
LG direct cool refrigerator has a one-year product warranty and a 10-year compressor warranty. It has an attractive print over the body. It comes with toughened glass shelves, and the fridge connects to the inverter automatically during power cuts.
- It has a 4-star energy efficient rating
- Toughened glass shelves are provided and can resist up to 175kg
- The lattice-type box cover is provided to maintain optimum temperature
- An antibacterial gasket is included, and the fridge is stabilizer-free
- The product comes with a user manual and a warranty card
- Quick cooling and fast ice save time and effort
- Noise-free for a peaceful sleep at night
- The quality is not worth the money
13. Haier 320 L 3 Star Double Door Refrigerator
Haier Group Corporation, founded in 1984. It is a Chinese multinational electronics and home appliances company. It is the leading home appliance company with innovative technology products.
Haier bottom mount fridge has 360 degrees cooling technology. It comes with toughened glass shelves and a twin twist tray for ice. Also, the fridge is stabilizer-free and works well, even during power fluctuations.
- The capacity of the double door fridge is 320L
- Can obtain ice within an hour
- Bottom mount freezer reduces bending by 90%
- Even while power cut the cooling is provided until 10 hours
- It has a 3-star energy efficient rating
- Spacious storage compartment and freezer compartment
- Comes with good finishing
- Led light for clear visibility
- With the help of a bottle guard, you can store big bottles and cans easily
- Makes a bit of noise
14. Whirlpool 190 L Single Door Refrigerator
Whirlpool is a 100plus years old company and founded in the year 1911. Whirlpool entered India in the year 1980. Their vision is to provide the best consumer products.
The blue-coloured whirlpool single door fridge comes with a one-year product warranty and 5 years compressor warranty. It is capable of providing 9 hours of cooling even during power cuts. The fridge has wired adjustable shelves, and enough space is provided for storage purposes.
- The fridge is available in different colours
- The capacity of the fridge is 190l
- It comes with one year warranty on the product and five years on the compressor
- It requires manual defrosting
- The single door is economically designed for easy use
- It has thick metal adjustable shelves
- It provides nine hours of cooling during power cuts
- A separate chiller space is provided for keeping milk packets and cans
- It has wire shelves that are durable and can hold weight easily
- Comes with a good storage capacity
- It is energy-efficient, making a huge difference in the electricity bill
- Honeycomb moisture lock-in technology maintains moisture in veggies, keeping them fresher for longer
- Ice tray could be of better quality
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long should a fridge last?
A refrigerator’s lifespan depends on factors such as the compressor, build quality, defrosting process, and how to maintain the fridge regularly.
If this all is good, then a standard fridge should last for at least 7-12 years long with minor problems that you may need to repair every once in a while.
2. Does the size of the refrigerator affect electricity consumption?
Yes, it does. Many people feel that an empty or half-filled fridge consumes less electricity bill. Yet it is vice versa as a full-fridge consume less electricity bill than a half-filled or empty fridge.
On average, your fridge may consume 0.5 to 1 unit, depending upon the capacity. If your family is small and you need little space to stock your food items, then a small to the medium-sized fridge is ideal.
3. What does the star rating of the fridge indicate?
Every refrigerator comes with star ratings, and it is indicated on a scale of 5, where 5 stars are the most efficient fridge, followed by 4 stars and then 3 stars,2 stars, 1 star.
A fridge that has 5 stars consume less energy, and eventually, less electricity bill is produced. The efficient energy ratings are provided by BEE(Bureau of Energy Efficient).
4. Does every fridge need a stabilizer?
No. Modern refrigerators are coming with in-built stabilizers. These stabilizers help in power fluctuations, and thus you need to use the stabilizer only if your fridge does not have an in-built stabilizer.
As the weather gets warmer every year, more people opt to buy refrigerators to help them through the torturous summers. They are great for keeping things cold and working as a storage place for fruits, vegetables, meats, and other food products.
Our top picks for you are AmazonBasics 564L Frost Free Side-By-Side Refrigerator, Haier 195 L 5 Star Single-Door Refrigerator and Samsung 253L Double Door Refrigerator.
Whether you are a single person or live with a large family, having a refrigerator at home will definitely make your life easier and less stressful during the warm, humid weather. Having a refrigerator is a great option, and it will definitely help you out in a number of ways.
More Buyer Guides and Reviews