Whirlpool is one of the home appliances company that has been in operations for over 100 years. It is an American company that has survived economic hardships, including the great depression of the 1930s, to become one of the biggest home appliance makers in the world.
Whirlpool partnered with the TVS group and penetrated the Indian market in the late 80s. Whirlpool has enjoyed good growth, despite the huge competition, and has been well accepted in the Indian market.
How good is Whirlpool when it comes to refrigeration?
In the mid-‘90s, Whirlpool was one of the leading companies in the refrigeration segment. Dynamics changed when other “big” competitors joined the Indian market. However, it bounced back in a big way and is said to be the third-largest refrigerator brand in India.
Whirlpool has managed to maintain its growth by offering the latest and newest technologies in a bid to stay relevant while building a customer base and customer satisfaction.
It has all types of refrigerators like:
- Single door
- Double door
- Triple door
- French door
- Side by side refrigerators
This has made Whirlpool a one-stop-shop.
Unique features in Whirlpool refrigerators?
- All their fridges, from the single door to the side by side, have a seal fresh technology that preserves vegetables for 12 days and milk for seven days. It is built with an ambiance that looks like a garden to help in retaining that freshness.
- The flexible adapter shelves and multi-utility box found in the premium double door refrigerators make food organization easier. You can customize the shelves into any shape you want to enable you to store food using any form of containers.
- The premium four-door fridge has a matrix UI display, which enables you to control nine different functions at the touch of a button. This includes ice making function.
- One of the most unique features in Whirlpool refrigerators is its 6th sense deep freezer technology. This technology works by increasing the pace of cold air generated. As a result of the increase, you experience 40% and 50% faster bottle cooling and ice-making.
- Whirlpool’s double door models have two separate crispers. You can, therefore, store fruits and vegetables separately.
- The single door fridges have a compartment for storing spices and a separate one for storage of medicine.
- The toughened glass material Shelves enable you to store heavy utensils easily. The fridge also has easy to slide pull-out trays.
- Panoramic LED lighting enables you to easily store and remove food by keeping everything in sight.
- The fridge door refrigerator has an infinity slide shelf that slides back to enable you to fit tall items.
While these are some of the unique features found in Whirlpool refrigerators, the company is also well renowned for impeccable customer service. This includes setting up your fridge, advice on proper maintenance, and helping in repairs when there is damage.
Whirlpool has continued to be one of the most trusted and respected brands worldwide. Despite competition from other top brands, it has continued to have loyal customers that have kept the company in business for over 100 years.
The brands USP is in offering the latest and newest technology in all its appliances. This has enabled them to have repeat customers because you are guaranteed a fresh and better appliance every time you want to upgrade.
Whirlpool refrigerators are equipped with all the latest technology to make your kitchen not only stylish but functional making it one of its unique selling points.
The fact that it has all sizes of fridges ensures that even with a limited budget, you can still afford a fridge with the latest technology. This is also a unique selling point.
Whirlpool has won the hearts of the Indian consumers due to its impeccable customer service. The company is committed to improving all its appliances.
This commitment is a guarantee that Whirlpool will be around for another 100 years, despite competition from other brands.