Non-Electric Water Purifiers
Non-Electric Water Purifiers is one of the most common types of purifiers available in most of the homes in India. There is no doubt that these purifiers are available at a lower price compared to other purifiers along with requires no electricity for functioning. These are the two prime reasons for its popularity. Even when another is not focused, but this filtration process ensures less wastage of water.
They have the ability to remove impurities like chlorine, dust, and sand along with their microorganisms like cysts and bacteria without the need for any electricity. They are portable as well and do not require any technician for its installation.
It is essential for you to go through the important points to be considered while buying to ensure you make the right investment decision.
Filters Used In Non-Electric Water Purifiers
These purifiers work with the help of several filters. From them, the two major filters ate UF filter and Activated Carbon Filter.
- Activated Carbon Filters are the materials that are designed with the tiny carbon granules that have the ability to absorb the impurities that pass through it.
- Ultra Fine Filters present on it consists of a membrane that has the hollow fibers. As soon as the water passes through the membrane, it happens to stick the impurities on the hollow fibers.
How Does It work?
The filtration procedure of the Non-Electric Water Purifiers is based on the gravitational pull. It consists of two separate compartments which sit above one another.
In the upper portion, you can store tap or raw water that needs to be filters and the lower portion will store the purified water. It also comes with an adjoining tap for easy pouring.
Between the two compartments, the filters are placed from where the water from the upper compartment passes through and pulls downwards due to the gravitational force.
Generally, the microfibre mesh present in between is responsible for removing larger impurities, and then it passes through the UF filter, thereby offering purified water.
Effectiveness of the Non-Electric Water Purifiers
- They are low-cost purifiers
- These purifiers do not require electricity
- It can easily remove the impurities from water
- It can also remove the chemicals from the water
- It is an ideal inclusion for boiling water
- It has a high storage capacity
- It ensures no wastage of water
Overall it has been seen that the filters water is better and safer than boiling water. It is also safer than chemically purified water.
Now you can buy KENT, AQUAGUARD and EUREKA FORBES purifiers from Amazon to ensure drinking safe water.