RO Water Purifiers
71 percent of our planet is underwater and oceans hold over 96 percent of it, we still lack in getting safe drinking water in our houses. Thanks to the RO water purification system that has the ability to remove the impurities and leave only pure and safe drinking water. These days you can get many water purifiers that have RO or the Reverse Osmosis technology integrated as the core water processing system.
If you are confused about which type of water purifier to choose between RO and UV, we have mentioned a detailed difference between the two here.
It is essential for you to go through the important points to be considered while buying to ensure you make the right investment decision.
What is RO Purification System?
This is the water purification procedure that makes use of the partially permeable membrane. The sole job of this membrane is to eliminate unwanted molecules, ions and the larger particles that are present in water, thereby making it safe for drinking. An applied pressure is utilized for overcoming the osmotic pressure which is catalyzed by the differences in the chemical potential of the solvent.
This amazing new water purification system has the ability to eradicate the suspended chemical species along with the biological one which are commonly known as bacteria from the water. The resultant is offering you with safe drinking water that can be accepted by your body.
- Eliminates dissolved salts: RO water purification process has the ability to effectively eliminate the dissolved salts, micro fine particles, and dissolved organic substances. Therefore it becomes great for huge application that ranges from ultrapure water production to seawater desalination.
- Energy-saving techniques: It ensures that water does not evaporate thereby ensuring energy saving procedure which requires very less consumption of energy.
- Compact equipment: It does not require huge space because of its three-dimensional arrangements, thereby require very little space.
- Easy control and simple operation: This is a very simple procedure as the control and operation is much uncomplicated. Also, maintenance does not require huge technicalities.
- Improves taste: Implementation of this process improves the taste, appearance, and odor of the water by eliminating the contaminants which cause odor and taste issues.
When to use RO Water Purifier?
As we have seen, RO water purifier can dissolve 90 percent of the pollutants by making use of the semi-permeable membrane. So, it should be used when the TDS or Total Dissolved Solids levels are 900ppm (parts per million). After the RO purification, it will range to an acceptable limit.
Note: Always maintain the TDS level to 300ppm for better health and good taste.
RO water purifiers are available in numbers these days because of its number of advantages. Having the ability to offer clean and safe drinking water by removing the impurities and bacteria from water, this purifying system becomes a must-have in everyone’s house.
Check out the different RO water purifiers of top brands like Aquaguard, Kent and AOL Smith.