Best Inverters in India – Reviews and Buyers Guide
We know how frustrating it becomes when we face an unannounced power cut. If that happens on a regular basis then having an inverter at your place can solve the problem.
An inverter is an electrical device that converts DC voltage (often taken from the batteries) into a household AC voltage. This AC voltage then can be served to the typical household electronic appliance during the power cut. In short, an inverter converts DC to an AC.
Usually, most of the electronic appliances are designed to run on the AC. So, whenever you want to run AC-powered appliances using a DC, then you will need a device that converts DC into the AC. Such devices are called as an inverter.
As per the researchgate, ‘David Prince’ is the first person to coin the term ‘inverter’. He mentions this term in his article that was published in GE Review (vol.28, no.10, p.676-81) during 1925. He also explained that with the help of inverters one could convert the direct current into the alternating current.
If you are planning to buy the best inverter, then this article is pretty much everything that you need to read while buying an inverter in India. You can take help of our guide to learn types of inverters, how it works, Its reason to use, what you should look for while buying an inverter and top 10 recommendation.
10 Best Inverter in India in 2019
Smart Overload Sense
Quality on Budget
Most Powerful Inverter
Compact and Lightweight
Electrolyte level sensor indicator
Inverter – Basic Concept of Its Working Mechanism.
Understanding how the inverter works is a bit complicated thing for those who do not have a basic knowledge of how current works. But we tried our best to keep it simple so you can learn how the inverter works.
The modern inverter works using battery power. The built-in battery supplies electric current to an inverter, and it gets converted to an AC and further supplied to the home appliances.
Hence, to keep electronic gadgets running, the inverter one of the most useful tools during the unannounced power cuts. Today, the Indian market has several types of inverters. But while choosing one for your home, you should always go for the best one that lasts longer.
Tip: Inverter should always be plugged in to keep its battery recharged. So that during a power cut battery can work as the reservoir to provide electricity to an inverter.
Why Should We Use an Inverter?
Usually, small electrical equipment like the cellphone, table fan, cooler, etc. uses direct current. DC is also used in the solar power systems as the solar cells can only produce the DC.
Apart from that, these appliances often require a higher amount of power than DC can able to supply. So, to run our home appliances using the DC power producing devices we need an inverter to convert DC to an AC.
Types of an Inverter
Inverters are classified according to the two different mechanisms:
1. Depending on the working method of an inverter
- Stand-alone inverters
- Grid tie inverters
2. Depending upon the output characteristics of an inverter.
- Square wave inverters
- Modified sine wave inverters
- Pure sine wave inverters
Later classification is widely used, so we will first see what does each of them means.
These inverters are also called a remote area power supply (RAPS). They are useful for the areas where an electricity distribution system is not available. In such a scenario, electricity is generated using various means like solar panels, wind turbines, thermoelectric generators, and micro-hydro.
Generated electricity is then stored into the batteries and can be used as DC or converting into AC by an inverter.
As the name suggests, grid-tie inverters are used to work with the grid. It is an inverter that converts DC voltage into the AC voltage which is suitable to inject into the power grid. The significant difference between other inverters and grid-tie inverter in that other inverter supplies power to the home appliances while grid-tie inverter injects power to grid.
Sine wave inverter:
Usually, sine wave inverter works best for bulky electrical gadgets. An electrical circuit is more complicated in these inverters, and they generate reliable output. They achieve a smooth transition from positive to negative wave.
They are efficient, consume minimum power, and you can adjust them according to gadgets power requirement.
Modified sine wave inverter:
This inverter creates a square-like waveform by pausing the transition from positive to negative, thus called as a modified sine wave inverter. Usually works with most electric gadgets but may lead to reduced efficiency in the long run. These inverters are cheaper than the sine wave inverters.
Square wave inverter:
This is the simplest and cheapest form of inverter among all. It produces phase shifting AC signal from the vertical DC signal. They generate the square-shaped waveform thus identified as the square wave inverters.
How to Select the Best Inverter?
It all depends on multiple things. How much power you require, the capacity of an inverter, types of battery & inverter, etc.
Our home gets electricity from the power grid which recharges the battery. In the case of power outage, to run electronic appliances this DC from the battery needs to be converted into the AC.
The inverter does the job and helps appliances to run smoothly. In India, battery and the complex circuit that converts DC to an AC is generally termed as an inverter.
Before deciding on which inverter you need, you should be aware of the total power requirement for your home.
For that reason try to figure out how many appliances you need to run while power cut so that you can calculate an approximate amount of energy.
Here are a few examples of electronic appliances along with their approximate energy consumption.
|Name of Appliances||Approximate Power Requirement|
|Ceiling Fan||75 Watt|
|Fridge/Freezer||150 to 400 Watt|
|Tube Light||40 Watt|
|LED Bulb||7 Watt|
|Desktop COmputer||150 to 400 Watt|
|Internet Router||5 to 15 Watt|
Using this chart one can easily calculate the power requirement.
For example, if you want to light up 2 CFL bulbs, two ceiling fans, one television, and 3 LED bulbs, then your total power requirement will be ( 2*20 + 2*75 + 1*120 + 3*7) = 331 Watts. So, you need an inverter that can support around 350 watts requirement.
Types of batteries included:
- Lead Acid Batteries: It is a rechargeable battery which was invented in 1859. There aretwo electrodes in the battery namely, lead and lead oxide. The electrolyte used is sulfuric acid. When the lead and lead oxide comes in contact with this electrolyte it generates DC. This chemical reaction is reversible which makes it rechargeable. Lead Acid Batteries includes Flat plate Battery type. The battery life of this type is three years, and it also requires high maintenance. The price is comparatively low, and it is readily avaiable in the market.
- Tubular Batteries: Tubular batteries and flat plate batteries are almost the same. The only difference between them is the plate. In tubular batteries plate is replaced with a cloth which is well coated. This makes the vast difference between Lead acid batteries and tubular batteries. Because of coating the decaying process gets slow and that lifespan of the battery increases. Also, the maintenance required is less as compared to Lead/flat pate battery. The cons are that the price is high and it is heavy.
- Maintenance Free batteries: This is the latest invention in the battery. As the name suggests, no maintenance is required in this type of battery. It is sealed from the top. So no need to fill it with distilled water from time to time. The major pro of this type of battery is that it doesn’t emit any poisonous gas which makes it safe to keep it inside the home. The con of this battery is it is costly, and also not many brands are into making this type of battery which makes it unavailable most of the time.
An inverter takes DC from batteries. So, while choosing the batteries to store the DC, you need to pay attention to its life expectancy, types and brand you are purchasing. Usually, tubular batteries work best and have life expectancy unto the eight years.
Branded batteries are better than that of non-branded as non-branded may spoil electronic gadgets. To keep them functioning better, top them with distilled water on a regular basis.
Branded Vs. Non-Branded –
Often people get confused among these two. Though non-branded inverters have less upfront cost, in the long run, it will increase service cost and may damage the home appliances. Always go for the branded inverters, preferably the one that has approved & marked with ISI.
The warranty plays a vital role while buying any electronic devices. Dig for warranty information while buying an inverter and see how much the manufacturer is offering.
Usually, inverters come with a minimum one year of warranty, but it varies according to the brand. Some brands provide different warranty period for different parts of the inverter. So, pay close attention while reading the warranty guidelines. You need a brand that covers all parts of inverter under the warranty period.
Inverter VA vs. Battery WA:
Units that are used to measure the capacities of battery and inverter are different, which often confuses new buyers. The capacity of an inverter is measured in VA (Volte-Amp) while for the battery it is Watt-hour.
Here, for the battery, it denotes the total electricity stored while the capacity of inverter denotes an amount of power it can serve at a single time.
So your focus should be on maintaining the proper ratio between these two. If you had a battery with large capacity and used an inverter with low capacity, then your output will low.
1. Su-Kam Falcon Eco 1000Va Sine Wave Inverter – Our Choice
‘Su-Kam’ is one of the leading power solution providers in India since 1998. They manufacture more than 200 products while filed 100+ patents.
Su-Kam Falcon Eco 1000Va is a stylish, affordable and smart inverter. It is a single battery sine wave inverter that can function as an inverter and off-grid solar system. It can charge batteries using power grid as well as solar. It is a hybrid inverter that can work as inverter and UPS. It can even work efficiently in areas where Voltage is low because it can charge the battery at low input too.
- Provide the sine wave as an output.
- Output Voltage & Frequency – 220/220
- Equipped with the six-stage battery charging
- 12 months warranty.
- Eco Mode – allow charging during very low voltage
- Has 6 stage battery charging technology increases overall charging efficiency of the battery that results into a 30% increase in battery life.
- Smart LED panel that features five indicators
- Change over time as low as 8 ms.
- Can be used in the area where low voltage is a problem
- Almost zero changeover time allow it to use with sensitive gadgets like laptop, routers, and printers.
- Works with pure sine wave technology which allows this inverter to operate without any noise.
- When connected with SOLARCON- another product from Su-Kam can charge the battery with solar energy.
- Need to purchase battery separately.
2. Microtek Ups Sebz 1100 Va Pure Sinewave Inverter – Smart Overload Sense
Microtek is a Taiwan-based multinational company that deals in a wide range of products. ‘Ups Sebz 1100 Va’ is one of the popular, rugged and reliable product from Microtek.
It is a sine wave inverter with 15 milliseconds UPS transfer time and can take a maximum load of 800 W which is sufficient enough to power the home. It comes with ‘Digital signal controller based intelligent control design’ which switch the mains to UPS during the power cut.
- Pure sine wave UPS which can run load up to the 880W
- Overcharging or deep-discharging of batteries are prevented with the in-built electronic protection circuit.
- Using the battery with the right size, it can run fans, television, lights, computers and even washing machine.
- It can prevent the short circuit to a great extent using the ‘Smart overload sense.’
- The input voltage range is 100 v to 300 v.
- Good for an electronic appliance in the home
- Has built-in DSC technology
- Do not create a humming sound
- Maximum load up to 800 watts
- 2-year on-site warranty
- Overall package does not include the batteries and needs to be purchased separately
- Does not have a temperature sensor or LCD
3. Luminous Zelio+ 1700 Sine Wave UPS – Noiseless
A handy UPS from Luminous Power Technologies. They are one of the leading home electrical producing companies in India and known to build sustainable & energy efficient products for years.
Luminous Zelio+ 1700 UPS is a sine wave inverter that can be mounted on the wall or can even be placed on the plain surface like a floor. It can work as UPS for computers as well as serve the purpose of an inverter for the other home appliances.
- Pure Sine wave inverter
- Has an LED display which shows the battery charging time and power backup status
- Has MCB (Miniature circuit breaker) that protects appliances during the event of abnormal conditions like overloading.
- In case of UPS faults, supplies output directly for the grid using the bypass switch.
- Two-year warranty
- Safe and a good inverter for sensitive home appliances.
- Works well in the areas where electricity has overloading issues.
- Works best with a wide range of batteries.
- Doesn’t come with batteries and need them to be purchased separately
- Cooling fans may make a slight noise
4. Subitron Inverter – Quality on Budget
Subitron is a Delhi based company that deals in the wide array of products that includes mini inverters, Solar mini inverters, TV & AC stabilizers, etc. If you are looking for the mini inverter on a budget that you can carry anywhere then ‘Subitron mini inverter’ can be a product you are looking for.
It is portable, easy to carry mini inverter that can light up the CFL tubes, DC Mini Fan, portable speakers and LED lights/Bulbs, etc. Apart from working as an inverter, it also has a multi-optional socket that can be used to charge the mobile, tablets and similar devices.
- It can charge the battery fast which helps to enhance the battery life.
- It has a strong metal body that gives it a sturdy build that helps it to sustain in tough conditions.
- It can be converted into the mini solar inverter using its ‘Solar panel input port.’This panel allows direct connection of inverter with an external solar panel.
- It has six LED light indicators that indicate whether it is on charging mode, overload, low battery, UPS is on or off, etc.
- Smart, portable and easy to carry inverter.
- Budget inverter for those who have less demand for electricity.
- The best option for a picnic and to light up the small office or home area.
- Quality built with a metal body
- Has one year warranty against the manufacturing effects.
- Cheaper inverter
- Batteries are not included
- Not useful for the home appliances that need more power
5. Flin Energy Flinslim Lite Solar Hybrid Inverter– Energy Efficient
Flin Technologies Private Limited is one of the leading company that deals in the solar-powered electronic products.
‘Flinslim lite solar hybrid inverter’ is a pure sine wave hybrid inverter which provides the 93% peak efficiency. It has a sleek design and is easy to install inverter which comes with an inbuilt solar charge controller. The primary feature of the flinslim inverter is that it doesn’t require grid power or battery to power the house load. Instead, it powers the house load directly from solar power.
- Has in-built solar charge controller which make sure that the maximum solar power is generated.
- Has auto-switch functionality that allows the inverter to automatically switch to the battery of solar mode in case of power cut.
- Selectable input voltage – assures that the sensitive home appliances like a laptop, computer or other audio-visual devices are powered without any glitch
- Inbuilt LCD screen & menu buttons provide customization options highly to users. They can customize the battery charging current, voltage range and charging priorities as per the requirement.
- The lightweight, well-designed inverter that works as a hybrid power system as well as the power backup solution.
- Gives priority to solar energy which is free to use and save money on electricity bills
- Can easily be mounted on the wall
- The comprehensive display allows several customization options as per the requirement of the user.
- Best for the areas that experience frequent power cuts
- Expensive inverter
- Need a serial cable to access the computer interface. Cable makes a user experience a bit awkward. (Need wireless communication)
6. Luminous Zelio+ 1100 Home Pure Sinewave Inverter UPS – LCD Screen
This is one of the most popular models in India; the Luminous Zelio is the best one. This 900 VA/12V inverter battery is a suitable choice for most of the regular households. It has a 32 bit DSP processor which acts as a battery management system that has an adaptive learning capability to optimize battery charge.
It has a maximum charging current of 15 Amps and is capable of supporting all types of batteries. It has an LCD which shows the water level and information on the backup. As it is a Sine Wave Inverter, it is noiseless and provides a low harmonic distortion.
- Battery Support – 100 Ah – 220 Ah
- Battery System – Single battery / 12V
- Type: Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- Voltage: 110V – 265V x 220V -230V
- Frequency: 50 x 50
- Dimensions of the inverter battery are (W x H): 28 cm x 12 cm
- The weight of the product is 11 kg
- Efficiency is 85%
- Input Voltage is 110 V – 265 V
- Output Voltage – 220 V – 230 V
- It has a two-year warranty
- It has an LCD which shows relevant information about the inverter battery which can be handy
- Protects all the appliances
- It is an intelligent home USP which has learning capability to calculate backup and charging time
- It has Eco and USP mode. Helps in saving electricity bill.
- UPS mode is useful during voltage fluctuations
- It is not a great option if you are planning on using it for big appliances
- It has no low voltage charging of batteries
- The bypass switch is not automatic
7. Microtek Ups 24A-7 Hb 725Va Hybrid Sinewave Inverter – IBGM technology
If you are looking for a battery inverter for your small home requirement – a few fans, a computer or Television set, and lights then Microtek is the perfect choice for you. This 725 VA/12 V is a pure sine wave inverter which has a noiseless performance. It is equipped withIBGM technology which means – Intelli Battery Gravity Management which is an intelligent battery management technology that allows the inverters to be able to charge the batteries quickly and also to provide longer life and also longer backups.
The inverter battery has two charging modes – one being the Standard (10Amps) and the other Fast-Charging (14 Amps). This Microtek inverter makes use of PWM Controlled Multistage ATM charging which ensures the health of the battery when it has the full capacity.
It consists of an in-built by-pass switch which means if you want to by-pass the inverter in case there is an issue with the inverter. It is also capable of operating at low voltages like 100 V and as high as 300 V. It is an overall great choice for a small home requirement.
- The capacity of the inverter battery is 725VA/12V
- Type: Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- It weighs 9 kg
- The efficiency of the inverter battery is 80%
- Output Voltage is 230Volts
- Output Frequency is 50.00
- The backup time is 5 hours
- It has one battery system (12 VDC)
- The battery uses a Hybrid technology for noiseless and better performance
- The IBGM technology in the inverter battery increases the battery life
- It consists of a by-pass switch in case of ups failure
- Product Dimensions are (W x H x D) – 37.2 x 19.8 x 39.2 cm
- It has 2-years onsite warranty
- Better battery management
- Provides a noiseless performance
- It gets charge quickly.
- The bypass is not automatic
- Does not consist of a circuit breaker
8. Luminous Cruze 2KVA-24V Sine Wave Home UPS – Most Powerful Inverter
If your requirement is a bit large, then the Luminous Cruz will be the best series for you.This inverter battery is available in between 2kVA to 10KVA range. The best thing about this is that it is capable enough to run Air conditioners, that’s how powerful it is.
The inverter battery has got good protection for components that are sensitive. The switchover from the mains to the inverter is really quick too. So if you are in need of running your whole house, then this is the best option out there for you. Battery type tubular
- Type: Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- Voltage: 100-285V x 220V ac
- It is an automatic inverter
- The efficiency is 94.1%
- The recharge time is 10 – 12 hours
- Frequency: 45-55 Hz x 50+ 0.5Hz
- The dimensions of the inverter battery are (W x H): 30 cm x 28 cm
- The weight of the product is17 kg
- Item model number – LC2KVA-24V
- The backup time is 8 hours
- It has 2-years warranty
- It consists of an LCD which shows battery charging, battery level, etc.
- Has good protection for sensitive appliances
- It has an emergency power off; it has high overload handling capacity.
- It is resistive to corrosion
- It is installation and maintenance friendly.
- It does not have a high input voltage range
- It is large.
9. APC Home UPS 850VA Sine Wave BI850SINE– Compact and Lightweight
APC Home USP is the inverter mainly designed for Indian Powercuts. It is designed in such a way that it will let you finish your work even during the power cuts and power fluctuation. It will allow you to save your file and shut down your computer safely. It has 500watts power output capacity. It helps in powering all small electronic appliances like computers, light, fans, tv, etc. safely. It does not make any noise when light and fan are switched on. It has a LED indicator which Indicates the power status of USP. It also has a switch.
This switch helps in converting the inverter into a UPS for using a computer if required. The External battery has extended battery life and with fast recharging features, recharges in just 10 hours. The backup time can range between 2 – 5 hours, and it depends on the consumption of power and the number of appliances that have been used. It also has a Home/Away switch which is an additional in this that prevents unnecessary discharges when you aren’t at home so that you can prolong battery life.
- The weight of the item is 10.2 Kg
- Type – Pure Sine Wave
- Product Dimensions are (WXHXD) are 35 cm x 26.5 cm x 14 cm
- There is no internal battery. An external battery is needed to supply the power
- It has a power output capability of 500Watts/850 VA
- There is three pin plug hole which lets the user plug there PC or laptop and continues the work
- It is designed specifically for the power conditions prevailing in India by providing a wide input voltage range
- It is shock-proof and child safe as well
- Fast recharging
- It is compact and lightweight
- It does not have a bypass switch
- The battery needs to be purchased separately
10. Exide 850VA Pure Sinewave Home UPS Inverter – Electrolyte level sensor indicator
Exide is a very well-known storage battery producing company. This particular model has some features that will make it the perfect choice for your home. It is best fitted with the Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology and also a high-speed microprocessor.
The inverter battery will ensure you the quality that you would need for power backup which is seamless as that of the mains. The inverter battery sports an LCD which makes it easy to keep a note about the input and output voltages, the load percentage, battery power, and all the other important parameters.
It has a relatively shorter switchover time which is less than ten milliseconds from the mains to UPS and also the vice versa.
On comparing with other models, it is also seen that it has a higher maximum load capacity of 580 watts. You are ensured with long battery life by Auto Sense Intelligent Control (ASIC) technology that adjusts the charging current as and when required.
It acts as a good reminder for maintaining the water levels in the inverter battery as it has an electrolyte level sensor indicator. It is a good choice if your requirement is more than just fans and lights.
- Maximum load capacity in watts – 580 watts
- LCD for better user interference
- High-quality protection built up in the PCB
- Consists of electrolyte level sensor indicator
- The weight of the item is 11.3 Kg
- It is equipped with the latest DSP and ASIC technology
- Digital display for several parameters
- Switch over time is less than ten milliseconds
- It has a high load capacity up to 580 watts
- The product has a two-year warranty
- The cooling fan makes a slight noise
- You have to choose the battery separately
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the normal life of inverter battery?
Though there is no concrete answer to this question, we found that the tubular batteries have prolonged life as compared to other types of batteries.
In the tubular batteries lead acid tubes are used which results into the faster charging and the longer life. Tubes are used purposefully to avoid the shedding and corrosion. Also, they are durable and tough enough to sustain in the challenging environment.
Exide Invago Tubular batteries can be a good option for various inverteres and they are known to last for 7 to 8 years.
2. How to take care of home inverter?
Installing the best inverter is not enough to get an uninterrupted power supply. But taking proper care of an inverter is a must think to keep it in good conditions and enhance its durability.
- Adequate loading – Never overload. It will harm the performance of an inverter and batteries. Home appliances like drilling machines, microwave oven, etc. require high starting load, so avoid connecting such appliances to an inverter.
- Use CLF & LED lighting – Nowadays you can get low wattage CFLs which give high performance. Replacing conventional lights with LED lighting will help to inverter and batteries perform longer. Though CFL and LED lights are expensive than conventional lights, the savings on energy bills of both will compensate in the long run.
- Proper wiring – Leak proof wiring is a key to better performance for inverter & battery. It is a safe and cost saving to have separate wiring for inverter rather than connecting to the main switch on power failure.
- Maintaining and taking care of the battery.
3. How to take care of the inverter battery?
While using the inverter, taking care of batteries become must for enhancing the life of batteries and inverter. Here are few tips to help you care for inverter batteries –
- Choose the well-ventilated area in the home for inverter installation. It will reduce to the battery heating to a certain extent.
- Use charged battery frequently. Whether you experience the power cut or not, discharge the battery on a regular basis and recharge again.
- Pay attention the battery terminals and keep them rust and corrosion free.
- Keep the battery clean and dry. Use cotton to cloth to remove the dust from the top surface and side of the battery.
- Keep the battery at well-ventilated but at the safe place, especially away from the children’s reach.
- Inspect your battery regularly and replace the damaged or dead battery with a new one.
4. Can air conditioner run on an inverter?
Usually, people do not run air conditioner using an inverter. But with using the right battery and a better inverter, running air conditioner can be certainly possible.
The air conditioner uses high power and for the same reason if you use a good battery with large storage capacity that can handle high startup load, then it can run an air conditioner.
The smallest size of the air conditioner often uses the 5000 BTU which is approximately equivalent to the 4 to 5 amps. An inverter converts DC to AC and to generates the five amps of AC power it will utilize approximately 55 amps DC power. Also, AC requires almost five times more power when it starts, and it is called as starting surge which is approximately 25 amps for a five amps AC. So to run a five amps AC with we will need an inverter that is capable of converting 55 amps DC and can sustain 275 amps starting surge.
5. What are the most common reasons for inverter not working?
Inverters may stop working due to the myriad of reason. It contains sensitive electric parts and wiring, which may go wrong due to various reasons. Here are few of them –
- Faulty power switch – This is one of the most common reasons which leads inverter to stop working. When you find that inverter is not working, the first thing you should do is to unplug it from the power source and plug in another home appliance and turn on the switch to see if it works.
If it doesn’t work, then there is a high possibility that it may be defective. Now connect the inverter to other perfectly working switch and test it runs smoothly. If it doesn’t work then inverter itself is not working, and probable faults need to be addressed.
- Disconnected of discharged battery -Often batteries are not connected to the inverter, and the user often tends to forget checking on them. If they are not connected then connect them to the inverter or if they are discharged completely then you need them to provide enough time for charging.
- Tripped inverter – Inverter often trip down, and you need to push the trip reset button to restart them. If pressing trip reset button doesn’t work then investigate other problems.
- Rusty battery terminals – Battery terminals become rusty or corrode over the period and need proper cleanup to remove it. Rust accumulate on the battery terminals causes them to function poorly which results into the inadequate inverter performance. To remove the rust, clean them with the dry cloth and put them back in the battery and connect an inverter to see if it starts working.
- Faulty battery – Weak or flawed batteries stop inverter from functioning. If the battery is new and still inverter not functioning correctly then you might need to replace it with another battery which is strong enough to cater the inverter requirement.
These are the best top 5 inverter batteries. Do not be confused as all of the mentioned battery inverters are the best, and you can choose any one among them as per the needs. India has frequent power cuts, so it is vital to have an inverter. They help in tackling power issues. They have become a necessity in today’s world.
It becomes an issue when you are working on your desktop, and the power goes off, which us why inverters are life savers. Su-Kam Falcon Eco 1000Va Sine Wave Inverter and Luminous Zelio is our top recommendation. If you need Large Battery capacity, then go for Luminous Cruze 2KVA-24V Sine Wave Home UPS.
An inverter provides a power backup when there is an absence of electricity and thus can help in the most needed situations. It is one of the good inventions, and the investment is undoubtedly useful. For using the inverter and running it effectively, it is thus vital to have the best inverter battery.