Top 10 Air Conditioners in India
Air conditioning is an important home essential needed in a home mostly during summer. Buying an air conditioner is a perfect idea when one needs comfort in a hot climatic condition. Getting a split AC for summer is a great idea.
With this guide, you will be able to make the best decision as we have included the different modes of air conditioner, different types of air conditioners in the market, how to buy the best air conditioner, frequently asked questions and the top 11 Best air conditioners available.
Top 11 Air Conditioners in India
Advance Air Purifier
Great choice for summer
Lowest Noise Operation
Best in Lower Position Memory
Best Inventive AC Unit
Best 3d Cool Air Conditioner
Best Energy Efficient
Best Cooling Power
Different Modes of an Air Conditioner
Air conditioners come with different modes which tend to differentiate their functionalities. Some of these modes include
The Cool Mode
This is seen as the default or regular modes that most air conditioner comes and run on. The level of electricity or energy saved is dependent on the temperature that is set in the air conditioner. For the cooling mode of the air conditioner, the ideal temperature for electricity saving and thermal comfort is 25-degree centigrade.
The Fan Mode
In this mode, the fan runs continuously while the compressor is set off. This is a great way to save electricity and the cost that comes with it. Since the fan is on and the compressor is off, fan is the highest electricity consuming part of an air conditioner.
This is also an energy-saving mode in an AC. Setting an air conditioner in a dry mode during a time of high humidity helps to remove this humidity from the room. In this mode, the AC fan runs at a lower speed, and the AC compressor is on for a shorter duration to pull off the extra humidity in the room. In this mode, the air conditioner does not blow out a lot of air, and this also helps to save power.
Energy or Power Saver Mode
In the energy or power-saving mode, the fan switches off as the temperature gets to the set level in the thermostat. This is different from the cooling mode that the compressor shuts off when the temperature gets to the level its set in, but the fan keeps running.
Quick Cool Mode
The quick cool mode consumes more electricity when compared to others. An ideal air conditioner temperature is set at 25-degree centigrade, but on quick cool mode, it is set at 16 or 18-degree centigrade. In this mode, the room gets cold faster than other options
In the sleep mode, the thermostat temperature is increased by 1 degree after every hour until it starts increasing it by 2 degrees. It helps save electricity consumption for those that love to sleep at low temperatures. This is because energy is saved at every increase or decrease in temperature degrees.
The 6th Sense mode
This technology tends to adjust the speed of the fan based on the present temperature in the room or office. It’s a new invention found in whirlpool ACs.
Different Types of Air Conditioners
Air conditioners come in various designs and models. This makes it relatively stressful to choose one when purchasing. Different types of air conditioners are suited for different purposes. Here are some examples of air conditioners one can find in the Indian market
The Central Air Conditioning:
This is one of the most popular types of air conditioners in the market. It is the most common type of coolant for big homes as it is ideal for a large space. The central air conditioner is efficient in circulating fresh and cool air through supply and return ducts. This system which is in the floor or wall, passes cool air into your home and push out warm air through an exhaust system.
Window Air Conditioners are seen as the most popular and common type of air conditioning in the market. This is what you will find in most of the houses and officers in town. As the name goes, these are usually mounted in a window.
This air conditioner comes with an exhaust system that helps to push out hot air from the sides and back, while the primary refrigerant cooling system is placed indoor.
This type of air conditioners can cool one room at a time as it doesn’t come with such enormous capability like the previous type. This window air conditioners are less expensive and can be moved from one part of the house to another.
Portable Air Conditioners
The portable air conditioners are similar to the window air conditioners. It is a unitary or also known as a self-contained air conditioning system. This type of air conditioners is usually used in a situation where the building design would not permit the installation of a window unit.
The portable conditioners work by cooling the air through the help of a condenser coil found inside the air conditioner system.
It finally sends the warm air out through the exhaust hose. This hose is relatively a large tube that looks like a dryer vent which connects the unit to a window kit that directs the exhaust outside.
It is easy to move around the house due to its lightweight nature, and most usually come with a wheel. One shortcoming of this type of air conditioners is its ineffectiveness for rooms that are larger than 500 sq. Feet.
Through-the-wall Air Conditioners
Through the wall type of air, conditioners come with a digital display control panel and a feature for energy saving. It also comes with a remote control and a sleep mode features. This model of air conditioners is also known as a unitary or self-contained system.
This through-the-wall air conditioner is ideal for those houses without accessible windows. But it will require proper planning because it can only be installed permanently and can’t move around or removed.
Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners
This type of air conditioner is usually found in places such as an apartment house, a bank, and hospitals or a hotel. It is usually installed just above the floor and below a window. It comes with an exhaust system that sends warm air out from the building. It can also be used in some personal homes.
This type of air-conditioner comes with coolant through a compressor that helps to cool the air and send to the room that is to be cooled. PTAC comes ductless, and this makes installation easy and less expensive than the central air-conditioner. One factor that makes this air-conditioner to stand out is that it doubles as both an air conditioner and a heating system.
Hybrid Air Conditioners
The hybrid air conditioner, just like other hybrid products, alternates between the use of electricity and the burning of fossil fuels to run. With the hybrid AC, it is designed in a way that it chooses between the alternative energies to save power and cost.
One unique feature of this type of air conditioner is that it pulls out the heat from the room during the summer period and distribute it outside and at winter, the hybrid heat pump pulls heat from the outside and distribute it into your room. This invariably shows the reverse nature of this AC model.
The split system air conditioners are a unique model of air conditioner that provides different cooling to different rooms at the same time. This model of AC, unlike the portable and window AC, are not self-contained.
It consists of a two-part system and mostly used in buildings that do not come with a comprehensive duct system.
One major advantage of this model of AC is that they can cool different rooms at different temperatures as the various compact unit comes with its thermostat.
Geothermal Heating and Cooling
The Geothermal heating and cooling AC is relatively new and great energy-saving technology. This type of AC is becoming popular across the globe. The geothermal AC technology takes advantage of the ground temperature of around 55 degrees Fahrenheit to cool and heat the room more efficiently than any other means.
Buying Guide for Your Air Conditioning System
While choosing the best air conditioner for home and office, some factors need to be considered in other to make the right decision. Some of these factors include
Cost of AC
The cost of an AC is dependent on the model one is going for. This varies from a portable air conditioner to a central air conditioner. It is important to make a good bargain before paying
BTU is seen as the total amount of energy an air conditioner brings out. It is necessary to ascertain the size and space of your room when deciding on the number of BTU that one’s air conditioner will be needing. This square footage of your room can be easily measured using a tape. Discuss with the seller on this.
Number of occupants
The number of people occupying a room is another factor to consider when purchasing an AC. Since the higher the body heat, the warmer the room will become
The heat from other appliances
This is in a situation where one is trying to power a place like a kitchen. It is important to note that the heat from the oven and microwaves may increase the heat and would require a higher BTU
The plug type is another important feature one needs to consider when buying an AC. Depending on the amount of power needed for the air conditioner, standard wall sockets might not be compatible. Most portable AC makes use of 120-volt plugs, but larger models use 240 to 250-volt plugs. It is necessary to check the plug size before buying
Another essential feature to consider when buying is the controls. Some models of air conditioners are mostly connected to a thermostat such as the central air conditioner. Portable or window AC does not respond automatically and will require one to control by hand through the use of remote control, manual dials, or digital keypads.
SEER and EER Ratings
These are significant features to look out for when buying an air conditioner. Every air conditioner comes with a SEER (Seasonal energy efficiency ratio) or EER Rating (Energy efficiency ratio). It is important to note that the higher the SEER/EER rating, the more energy-efficient air conditioner will be.
Power consumption is another factor to consider when purchasing an AC. In summer it is hot and may require 5 to 7 hours of daily use. This may lead to a surge in electricity bills. The rating of an air conditioner determines the rate of consumption and vice-versa. A higher star rating like 5-star rating will consume less energy when compared to a 1-star rating AC
This is one important factor to consider when buying an air conditioner. With the cooling capacity of an AC, it describes how strong and powerful the AC unit is. The cooling capacity of an air conditioner is measured in British Thermal Units (BTUs) or Tons. This cooling capacity ranges from 1 to 5 Tons. It is important to go for an AC that its cooling capacity matches your home or office.
After Sales Services
The after-sales services of the company is another factor to consider. AC requires proper installation, and the selling company usually has to send in an installer. It is, therefore, important to know how responsive their services are and how fast they respond to inquiries and complaints. This can be seen from past users reviews.
This is an innovation in AC production. This is concerned with the electromotor that is seen in the compressors. This inverter technology is used to control the speed of the AC compressor motor. Therefore it is essential to go for an AC with this technology as most new models of air conditioner comes with this technology.
The noise level of the air conditioner is something also to consider when buying an AC. The ideal AC noise level should be between 37 to 46 decibels. Larger air conditioners can emit up to 70 decibels.
How portable is the AC is another feature to consider when purchasing. A portable AC allows you to move around quickly. Some of these features include smooth wheels, deep handles, and slim profiles.
Remote and programming
Adjusting the temperature of the AC is another thing to consider when buying. It is important to go for models with remote control and an LED screen for ease in changing.
11 Best Air Conditioners in India
1. Carrier 1.5 Ton Window AC – Our Choice
Carrier 1.5 Ton Window AC is an energy-efficient product which makes sure that there is no extra usage of electricity by switching off the fans when the compressor turns off.
A Smart Mode AC which not just cools the room, but also removes the odor and smoke from the room. There are many such features which come along with this product, let us have a look at them.
- An energy-efficient product comes along with an Energy saver mode which shuts off the fan when the compressor turns off, thus saving units on your electricity bills.
- The Smart Time Guard prevents the product against damage caused due to intermittent power cuts which happen in most of the house. It ensures that there is a minimum power off compressor time of three minutes before turning it on again.
- The capacity of the air conditioner is 1.5 ton which is best suitable for all the middle and small-sized rooms.
- It is a smart AC which not just cools your room, but also removes all the odor and smoke with a push of exhaust lever.
- The Sleep Mode feature ensures that while you sleep, the AC increases the temperature slightly without making you feel cold and not disturbing your sleep.
- It is an economical option for the users and also easy to install it.
- The copper condenser coil makes sure that it needs very less maintenance and ensures better cooling of the room.
- R32 Refrigerant Gas is used which is environment-friendly which prevents damage to ozone depletion and cause global warming.
- The dust filter included in this product prevents dust from entering into the room.
- It comes with a warranty of 1-year on the product, 1-year on the condenser and 5-years on the compressor.
- It may create noise while running, sometimes.
2. Voltas Inverter Split AC – Advance Air Purifier
Voltas is among the Best air conditioner brands in the market, offering some of the top functioning models. This AC model is a 1.5 Ton inverter split AC that comes with 3-Stars. It has a variable speed compressor which can adjust its power depending on its heat load. It is very good at conserving energy and comes with low noise operation.
This air conditioner is suitable for a room of 111 to 150 sq. Ft. It has an annual energy consumption of 1158.16 unit and an ISEER Value of 3.8 and hence is the Best Voltas AC in the market.
- The air conditioner comes with an antibacterial filter, a dehumidifier, and a dust filter.
- The following are included in the box (Outdoor Unit, Indoor Unit, User Manual, Remote Control, Connecting Pipes, and Warranty Card.
- It has a refrigerant gas of R410A to reduce ozone depletion possibility
- It comes with a capacity of 1.5 Tons
- It comes with a remote control console
- It comes with a voltage of 230
- It has a Lithium-Cobalt battery cell type
- The AC has a 1750 wattage
- The product comes with a 1-year warranty on the product, one year on the condenser and five years on the compressor
- It comes with a copper condenser coil
- It comes with a 4-way auto louver
- It comes with a high ambient cooling to keep one comfortable even at 52°C
- The AC comes with an advanced air purifier that helps in removing harmful and bad odors
- It also comes with a stabilizer free operation that allows it to function at the different operating range.
- The active dehumidifier senses the humidity in the room and controls it.
- Observed functioning issues with cooling especially at 17 degrees
3. Carrier 1.5 Ton Split AC – Affordable
The carrier 1.5 Ton is a 3 star split AC that comes with a non-inverter compressor. It is affordable when compared to other inverter split air conditioners. It is ideal for medium-sized rooms between 111 to 150 square feet. Its annual energy consumption of 1128.65 units, which makes this split AC is a must-have.
This air conditioner also comes with a conventional outdoor unit, an air cleaner, micron filter, a security lock, an air direction control. It also comes with a refrigerant leakage detector, double drain for easy installation, a louver position memory, my mode features, an auto cleaner, an intelligent CRF alert, a turbo mode, and an air direction control.
- It comes with a manufacturer warranty of 1 year on the product, one year on the condenser and five years on the compressor
- For better cooling, it is designed with a copper condenser coil
- Some special features the AC comes with includes Dehumidifier, Dust Filter, and Air Purifier
- Some of the items included in the box include an Indoor Unit, an Outdoor Unit, a User manual, a Remote Control, and a Warranty Card.
- It is designed in a way that it is environmentally friendly, low global warming potential, and ozone depletion potential due to the refrigerant gas
- It is suitable for a room with sizes of 111 to 150 sq. Ft.
- A noise level of 44 dB
- A remote control console
- It comes with a 3-star energy efficiency rating
- It comes with low noise
- It is reputed for its super instant cooling
- A call service assistant
- It does not come with a remote stand
- The outdoor unit is noisy like a generator
- The outdoor unit comes with no cover
4. LG Inverter Split AC – Great choice for summer
This is one of the known brands in the AC industry. It is a split AC that comes with an inverter compressor. This air conditioner is suitable for a family during the summer. Its variable-speed compressor adjusts power depending on the heat capacity and load. The air conditioner comes with a capacity of 1.5 Ton, and it is ideal for a medium-sized room that is between 111 or 150 square feet.
The 1.5 Ton star inverter split AC is the most efficient, and it is reputed for its lowest – noise operation. This AC is also reputed for its energy rating of 5 stars. It is also one of the best in energy efficiency and quiet noise operation.
- It comes with unique features such as dust filter, antibacterial coating, dehumidifier, and air purifier.
- A 1.5 tons capacity
- It comes with a remote control console
- It has a voltage of 230 Volts
- It uses a lead-calcium battery cell type
- The AC package includes 1 Indoor Unit, 1 Outdoor Unit, 1 Installation Tape, 1 Manual, 1 Warranty Card, 1 Remote, 1 Installation Plate, 2 Batteries, and one interconnecting wire.
- It comes with an energy consumption of 1440 units
- It comes with an auto-clean that helps to prevent mold and bacteria from growing in the AC
- It is environmental friendly with no ozone depletion
- It comes with a 1-year warranty on the product and ten years on the compressor
- It requires low maintenance
- Does not come with any sound, shows 35 DB on the decibel meter
- Sometimes it makes noise
5. Samsung Inverter Split AC – Lowest Noise Operation
The Samsung 1.5 Ton inverter AC is one of the popular brands in AC manufacturing in India. It comes with an inverter compressor with a variable speed compressor that can adjust power depending on the heat load. This AC is suitable for medium-sized rooms of 111 to 150 sq. Ft.
- It comes with a capacity of 1.5 Ton.
- It comes with a ten years warranty on the compressor and five years on the condenser, therefore, the best Samsung air conditioner to invest on.
- It comes with a refrigerant gas of R410A with no potential for ozone depletion
- It has a copper condenser coil for a better cooling
- The box comes with an Outdoor Unit, Indoor Unit, a Remote Control, a Warranty Card, a User manual, and a Connecting Pipes
- Comes with a split installation type
- The product is a world first eight poles digital inverter
- Option for the user to reduce the AC max capacity
- The copper condenser acts as triple protection for the AC against a sudden voltage surge or drop
- The smart installation features that the AC comes with gives users a complete peace of mind that allows one to check if the installation was carried out perfectly
- There are issues with cooling and leakage
6. Sanyo Inverter Split AC – Energy Efficient
The Sanyo 1.5 Ton 3-star inverter is a split AC that comes with an inverter compressor. It comes with a variable speed compressor as it adjusts power depending on the heat load. It has excellent energy efficiency and the lowest noise operation.
Sanyo is a Japanese brand with over seven decades of Excellency. The model comes with full inverter technology and other unique features that meet all the user’s needs.
- It comes with a 1.5 Ton capacity
- It is suitable for medium-sized rooms of 111 to 150 sq. Ft.
- It comes with a variable speed compressor that helps to adjust power based on the heat load
- It comes with an annual energy consumption of 1068.18 units
- It has a warranty of 1 year on the product, one year on condenser and five years on compressor
- It comes with special features such as Dehumidifier, Dust Filter, and Air Purifier.
- It has a copper condenser coil
- It comes with an R32 refrigerant gas that has a low global warming potential and environment-friendly
- It comes with an Outdoor Unit, Indoor Unit, Remote Control, Warranty Card, User Manual, 2 Batteries, and Connecting Pipes.
- A noise level of 43 dB
- It has a console remote control
- The battery cell type is zinc-carbon
- The auto-restart ease out the problem of resetting temperatures after every power cut
- Ergonomically designed with a glow in the dark feature for ease in on/off buttons operation
- The advanced inverter that this air conditioner comes with help for energy-saving and faster cooling
- The built-in PM 2.5 and anti-dust filters help to remove suspended particles and dust easily
- The AC is budget-friendly
- It is not as noiseless as other products such as LG and Samsung AC
- The outdoor unit switch does not match the door connection
7. Carrier 1 Ton Split AC – Best in Lower Position Memory
The carrier 1 ton 3 star split AC is a non-inverter split AC. This makes it suitable for small-sized homes, which are less than 120 square feet. This portable home AC comes with an auto-restart feature, a sleep mode, follow me functionality, and a PM 2.5 filter.
One other unique features of this air conditioner are its one year warranty that the product comes with. It also comes with a five years warranty on compressor.
- It comes with a remote control console
- The air conditioner comes with a 230 volts
- The air conditioner comes with the following components (1 Outdoor Unit, 1 Indoor Unit, 1 Remote, 2 Batteries, 1 Interconnecting Pipe, 3 Manuals and 1 Interconnecting Wire
- The air conditioner comes with an auto-restart after an unexpected power cut.
- This air conditioner comes with a LED display
- It comes with a refrigerant leakage detector that turns off the air conditioner while displaying the error code
- With its super turbo mode, it helps to cool the room faster by operating at the maximum fan speed
- The model comes with a louver position memory that automatically moves to the previous position that it was previously set
- It is fully equipped with five layers of protective coating to safeguard against rust and extreme weather conditions
- It comes with a timer that can be pre-set to start and stop
- It comes with six different step positions that can be set for a desirable position
- It comes with Ag+ Nano Filter
- It comes with a sleep mode function
- It has an auto cleaner function
- The Nexgen dehumidifier helps to reduce the humidity of a specific room while retaining supreme cooling.
- It has an excellent cooling nature
- most popular feature allows one to set at the preferred mode, fan speed, temperature with a click of the button.
- It is a bit noisy sometimes
- Some reviewers complained of faulty designs
8. Voltas Window AC – Best Inventive AC Unit
With the use of the Voltas 1.5 Ton window AC, harsh weather conditions are no longer an issue. This window air conditioner provides a refreshing ambient and cool air to one’s home. It is fully designed to maintain the set temperature.
The air conditioner comes with some unique features such as Turbo Mode, Anti Dust filter, and a Sleep Mode that gives users a complete deal for healthy living. The AC also comes with a self-diagnosis feature that enables one to detect the reasons for any malfunctioning in the system.
- The air conditioner comes with a rating of 3 Star
- It is eco-friendly and consumes less power
- It has a capacity of 1.5 Ton
- It is ideal for a room-sized 111 to 150 square feet
- It comes with a refrigerant gas of R22
- The following comes with the box AC Unit, User Manual, Remote Control, and Warranty Card
- Some special features include Dehumidifier, Dust Filter; and Anti-bacterial Filter.
- It comes with a warranty of 1 year on product, one year on the condenser and five years on compressor.
- It comes with a copper condenser coil
- It has an annual energy consumption of 1338.43 units
- It has a noise level of 58 dB
- It comes with a remote control console
- It has a 230 volts
- A turbo mode that cools a room instantly
- It requires a low maintenance
- It is easy and economical to install
- It has a high ambient cooling
- It comes with a 2 Stage Filtration Advantage that removes odors, allergens, dust, and other harmful particles to keep the room cool with fresh air.
- It does not come with a power plug
9. Whirlpool Inverter Split AC – Best 3d Cool Air Conditioner
Whirlpool is a 3D cool AC and known as a 3-star inverter split air conditioner. It comes with an intelligence inverter technology. It has the 1-ton capacity, and it is 40 percent faster in cooling.
- It is a split installation type
- It has a remote control console
- It comes with some special features such as dehumidifier, dust filter, and Inverter.
- It comes with a 230 volts
- Some of the included components include Outdoor Unit, Indoor Unit, User Manual, Installation Pipe, Remote, and Wire
- 40 percent faster cooling
- It comes with 6th sense intellicomfort technology
- It comes with an Intellisense inverter technology
- It does not require any battery
- It comes with a one year warranty on the product, one year on the product and ten years on compressor
- It is designed with a 3D cool technology
- Users have appreciated the cooling
- It is a great product with 42 degrees fast cooling
- To be very true, the machine has everything that it claimed so no bad impressions yet.
10. Blue Star Inverter Split AC – Best Energy Efficient
Blue star 1 ton is a 3-star inverter split air conditioner. It comes with a variable speed compressor which can adjust its power depending on the heat load. It is designed in a way with a low noise operation and most energy-efficient. It is suitable for small-sized rooms that are less than 110 square feet.
- It comes with a 3-star energy efficiency rating
- A capacity of 1 Ton
- It has a remote control console
- It comes with a split installation type
- It comes with a variable speed compressor
- It comes with a one year warranty and ten years on compressor
- It is designed with a copper condenser coil for better cooling and lower maintenance
- It comes with a refrigerant gas with no option for ozone depletion
- The items included in the box includes Outdoor Unit, Indoor Unit, User Manual, Warranty Card, Remote Control, and Connecting Pipes
- It comes with an annual energy consumption of 731.27 units
- It comes with a noise level of 38, 36, and 33 all in decibels
- It comes with seven filters to remove pollutants
- With the silver Ion filters, it reduces the growth of microbes such as fungi, bacteria, and spores
- It comes with anti-acarien filters to keep the air safe and free from allergens that cause breathing difficulties and discomfort.
- The AC comes with a large LED display that shows the set temperature. It also comes with the option that allows users to hide it by pressing a button
- The anti-bacterial filter that the AC comes with makes it possible for it to sterilize the air that passes through the air conditioner
- The vitamin C filter that the Blue Star air conditioner comes with help in interacting with free radicals to eliminate them.
- The cooling area of 110 sq feet is too less
11. Daikin Inverter Split AC – Best Cooling Power
The Dalkin 1.5 Ton is a 4-star inverter compressor AC. It comes with a variable speed compressor that helps to adjust power depending on the heat load. It is energy efficient with low noise operation. It is suitable for medium sized homes 111 to 150 sq. Ft.
- It comes with a PM 2.5 filter
- It has a copper condenser coil for better cooling
- The AC comes with an R32 refrigerant gas that is environment-friendly
- It has a 4-star energy rating
- It comes with an annual energy consumption of 928 units
- It has a one year warranty on the product, one year on the condenser and five years on the compressor
- The box comes with Indoor Unit, Outdoor Unit, User manual, Remote Control, Warranty Card, and Connecting Pipes
- It comes with an inverter and dust filter
- The battery cell is made from zinc
- It has a 230 volts
- It comes with an economic mode that enables limiting the maximum consumption
- The indoor unit quite features ensures a low noise level
- Due to the Neo swing compressor that the Daikin AC comes with, it increases the longevity and durability of the air conditioner
- Great customer service experience
- It does not come with a display on the AC unit
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does tonnage mean in AC?
The concept of tonnage in AC means the amount of heat the air conditioner can remove from the room in one hour. 1 Ton, which is measured in BTU equals 12000 BTU. The tons comes in the following models 1 ton, 1.5 tons, 2 tons, 3 tons, 4 tons, and 5 tons.
2. Is a higher BTU necessary?
Yes. It is important because, the higher the BTU, the greater the cooling effect will be and vice-versa. Therefore, it is important to go for a higher ton with higher BTU
3. How many units does an AC consume?
This is common that bothers most AC users. The electricity consumption is depended on different factors such as star rating, tonnage, and the number and frequency of usage.
4. Which AC brand is the best?
There is no straight to this, but the guide will direct you to the ideal air conditioner that will suit your home.
5. Is it advisable to purchase air conditioners online?
A big yes to this. Reputed websites like Amazon can help you when buying. It gives you different options and at discounted prices.
6. How will I maximize the output of my air conditioner in the room?
To maximize the output of the air conditioner when installed, endeavor to make sure that the outdoor unit is unblocked. Also, make sure that the water collected is drained out properly. It is also important to minimize the entering of heat through direct sunlight by the use of blinds, or curtains.
7. Should I go for aluminum condenser?
One can go for an aluminum condenser since it is cheaper and extremely malleable, but coppers are more preferable since it has a high heat transferability coefficient.
8. Do I need a stabilizer for my AC?
Every AC in India comes with a voltage operating limit as shown in its label. But it is also important to go for a stabilizer if the area you are living in has voltage fluctuations. It is better to be safe than to be sorry. A stabilizer will cost less than changing the AC
9. What does one mean by a dual inverter AC?
A dual inverter AC means a double efficiency when compared to a single inverter AC. It ensures that the air conditioner operates faster with less noise.
10. What is inverter technology?
The inverter technology is seen as the latest innovation in technology as it concerns the electro motors of an AC compressor. This technology is used to regulate the speed of the compressor motor. This inverter technology converts the AC current to DC and through a modulation system then produces the ideal frequency. It is important to note that the inverter AC is more expensive than the regular AC, but this is even out by lower electricity consumption.
Air conditioners are essential items during summer and in most homes and offices. Like we have stated above, it is necessary to look at some features and most importantly, the room, office, or building size before buying an AC.
Also, make sure that the AC comes with some important filters to prevent pollution and dust inhalation while using the air conditioner. From our reviews, the best air conditioners to buy according to the experts are Carrier 1.5 Ton Window AC, Voltas 1.5 ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC and the Carrier 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split Ac due to its cooling power and other special features.