The 9 Best Window Fans – Complete Guide
In countries like India, where the temperature is a mix of seasons, such as winter, summer, and rainy. For all these seasons, the common product that is useful at our home is a fan. While ceiling fans are the most useful and used product in our homes, we have another option of window fans. This is a cheap and easy way to cool off your room without even using your air conditioners.
The main purpose of using a window fan is to bring in the air from outside and remove the stale air from inside, which is unlike ceiling fans which keep on rotating the air present inside the room. This process has an added advantage that the air which is rotating inside the room remains fresh and which is good for your comfort as well as your health.
If you are in doubt whether or not you should buy a window fan, read who should get a window fan. The various types of window fans are mentioned below, like reversible window fans, verticle window fans, etc. Some of the great brands of window fans are Bionaire, AirKing, etc.
In this article, you will find everything you need to know about window fans. Right from the Benefits of using a window fan, window fans working, What the various pros and cons of using it over ceiling fans toHow to clean the window fan, its type available and a step by step installation of window fans. Also, we have written a comprehensive buyers guide and provided a list of 9 best window fans available online.
9 Best Window Fans
uses 60% Lesser Energy
Compact Exhaust Fan
Silent Window Fans
3 Speed Fan
Key Benefits of Using Window Fans:
Maintains Room Temperature
Since the fans keep on rotating to remove stale air from inside and bring fresh air from outside, the temperature inside a room remains moderate due to the circulation of air constantly. It gives you the feel of the airy and breezy atmosphere.
In case of power failure or cut off, window fans could be a backup, instead of air conditions.
The power consumption of window fans is very less as compared to that of AC. Thus, it saves energy and money.
Gets rid of Flies
In countries like India, where you face problems of flies and mosquitoes, fans do get rid of these problems by making the room windy and breezy.
Since unlike other appliances such as air conditioners and table fans, it is fitted on the top of the window and out of the reach of children and safer to be installed.
How do Window Fans Work?
Running an AC is an expensive option for those who cannot afford it. The energy consumption of an AC is also very large, which would cost a lot of money if you keep it on for a while.
Window fans are averaged-sized fans which are fitted in the frame of the window area, where the fans keep on circulating to bring in the fresh air from outside and then remove the stale air from inside.
This would also mean that the outside air must be cooler than the inside air. Otherwise, you could only feel a fan blowing up the air on to you. Opening the opposite side of the window where the fan is fitted would give you an added advantage of cross-flowing of air.
Advantages of Window Fans Over Ceiling Fans.
- Window fans are the least expensive fans out of all the fans available in your market. So you need not think about buying if you have already set a budget in your mind.
- Window fans follow the process of circulation of air using the outside air. The stale air from inside is replaced with the fresh air from outside. This improves the air, which is inside, which also keeps our health good.
- Multiple fans can be used to cool the room inside if you have multiple windows. While using a ceiling fan restricts you to use a single fan.
Disadvantages of Window Fans Over Ceiling Fans.
- This average-sized fans cannot be efficient enough to cool a big room while multiple fans must be used to cool the room.
- These fans could only be helpful after considering the temperature outside. The wind blowing outside should be cooler than that inside. Otherwise, you would only feel air blowing onto you. If the wind is too dusty outside, this fan is not a good option as it will bring inside all the dust from outside and mess up your room.
- They are not very attractive as compared to the ceiling fans and cannot be an option to improve your room decor.
How to Clean Window Fan?
Unlike the other fans and air conditioners, window fans may be wedged between sashes and sills. Being fitted on the window, these fans help to circulate fresh air from outside and replaces the stale air from within to create a fresh atmosphere inside the room.
These fans are easy to be cleaned, unlike air conditioners. Over time, the particles present inside the air get stuck on to the blades and the grills which need to be removed after some time because it hinders the effect of the fans.
- Remove the plug from the socket and place the fan off the window.
- Locate the screws on the fans and use the screwdriver to unscrew them. Now, separate the grill from the back of the fan.
- Pick up any loose parts from the fan using a paper towel only.
- Create a mild solution of hot water and soap. Take a sponge and dip into the solution. Now using the sponge rub the fan blades and grills as well. Use a brush in case the parts are too delicate and might bend.
- Dampen a new sponge without dipping it into the soap solution. Wipe the wet parts of the fan.
- Re-assemble all the parts of the fan and refit it into the window space.
How to Install a Window Fan?
- Align the Window Fan horizontally in the window. The controls should be facing you, and the extendable panel should be on the right side.
- Set the fan into your window opening and note that in most of the case, the window screen may not be left open.
- Pull out the Built-In Extender Panel if it does not fit correctly into your window panel in the house.
- Attach the Slider Safe Extender Panel located in the polyfoam packaging in the original box if the fan does not fit in snugly.
- Carefully close the window so that the bottom edge of the window rests on the flat area and this way you can fit in correctly your window fan.
For Slider Windows
- Place the window fan vertically so that the left part of the fan rests on the bottom.
- Set the fan into your window opening and note that in most of the case, the window screen may not be left open or removed.
How to Operate a Window Fan?
- You must make sure that the rotary switches are in the OFF mode initially before switching on to the supply.
- Plug the device into 120V AC electrical supply to start the working of your fan.
- The fan must have options of either INTAKE, EXHAUST, or EXCHANGE. Set the individual fan motors according to your wish so that it may start working.
- Now, to start the device, turn the Left/Right Fan Speed (HI, MID or LOW) to your desired speed whatever you feel like.
- If the unit will not start, please check that the Comfort Control Thermostat is set to HI/largest dot.
- When operating both fans on EXHAUST, you have to set the Comfort Control Thermostat to high by turning the dial CLOCKWISE toward the end.
Who Should Get a Window Fan?
As compared to other fans such as ceiling fans and table fans, these are not something which could be placed on your tables or over your head for circulation of air. Though these are not a substitute for air conditioners in the summer season, it could be used at night when the weather is cooler as compared to the daytime.
You can remain cool without burning a lot of money from your pocket through the electricity bill. So, for these fans to be an effective option, you would require at least two of these, one, which draws air into the room and the other which removes air outside the room. With both of these working together, you will feel that it is more effective.
With a wide variety of ranges of products in the market, manufacturers have come out with twin window fans where one of the fans could be set to INTAKE as well as EXHAUST mode satisfying both the features.
For users who are in search of an option for a cheap way of remaining cool inside your room without burning much of the energy, should go for this option.
Types of Window Fans:
Working of an exhaust fan is based upon the process of pulling up hot air from the restricted space and then pushing it outside.
An exhaust fan is useful in cases where you would feel a buildup of fungus in wet places, or the wet places where always remain moist. These fans help in the better living of a person because the air around you may also contain some harmful substances. There are also numerous types of exhaust fans such as :
- Exhaust with Lights: These fans, in fact, help and serve you in double purpose. The ventilated area could be lighted up with the combination of exhaust and lights.
- External Exhaust: These fans pull out hot air from inside and take in the fresh air from outside. This fan could be a match to those who do not want sound produced during its working as it is fitted outside.
- Ceiling Fixed Fans: If you are living on a higher floor such as the top floor, you need a better air stream for better circulation of air inside your room. These ceiling fixed fans are fitted into the holes provided for ventilation, and then it serves the purpose.
- Wall-Mounted: If you do not have much time to think about the setting up of fans, you can choose this fan where you need to fir it on the wall in the window space and then it serves the purpose.
- Bathroom Exhaust: After having a hot shower inside your bathroom, hot air would be collected at the top near the tiles which must be removed. If not, it may cause fungus. The bad odors inside your bathroom should also be removed. Bathroom exhausts are smaller in size as compared to the other exhaust fans.
- Kitchen Exhaust: These are mostly fitted above the cooking space inside your kitchen to remove odors of cooked food and sometimes the odor of leftovers as well. They can also be used to reduce the humidity level, which arises during the cooking time.
2. Dual Window Fans.
Often you would feel hotter inside your room and want cool breeze inside. Intake fans are unlike the exhaust fans, which focusses more on removing stale and hot air from inside.
The point which differentiates intake fans from exhaust fans is that it focusses more on keeping the temperature inside your room cooler. These are fitted in the window space to bring in cool air from outside and push out the hotter air. These fans are bigger as compared to the exhaust fans.
The latter would be helpful only if your room is small or average-sized. Intake fans are best used at night as the air is cooler as compared to that of day. If you are using it at daytime, you may end up bringing inside the hot air which may end up in a situation of a room circulating hot air. Nor, you must use it while the air outside is dusty. You may end up converting your room into a mess. So, you must be wise in using window fans.
3. Triple Window Fans.
As the name suggests, the triple window fans come along with three fans. Since the device has three fans, it allows three fan speed and three fan settings. Now you can individually set the settings of the fan to Intake, Exhaust, or Exchange.
With options of fitting the fan either vertically or horizontally, it allows the user to be more flexible in choosing it as the fans sometime may not fit into your window screens. It can also be set to manual reversible which allows cross-ventilation inside your room, providing a breezy and cool atmosphere inside your room.
4. Remote Controlled Window Fans.
Why get worried about switching on and off your window fans when you have a remote control with you. It has become too easy for the users to sit back and relax and operate your device from anywhere inside your house. Control the speed, swings, and many other options using a remote control. Be it a single, dual, or a triple; you can enjoy operating it from anywhere.
5. Electrically Reversible Window Fans.
Nowadays, the manufacturers are coming out with numerous ranges of the product such as those which can serve both the options of INTAKE as well as EXHAUST. What else do you want when you get both the functionalities in the same window fan.
Whenever you want fresh air to come inside your rooms, switch to INTAKE. Whenever you feel like the air inside is hot and becoming stingy, such as kitchen or bathroom, switch to EXHAUST mode.
Buyers Guide For Window Fans
Select a budget for your product
Ceiling fans come in a wide variety of ranges that differ in size, operations, and prices. Always have a rough idea in your mind and set the budget for your product so that it is difficult to choose from.
The energy-efficient products are helpful for the long run, which consumes lesser energy as compared to the others. The best method to find the efficiency of a ceiling fan is by knowing its CFM If you want to fit the fan somewhere outside, choose a product which has a higher airflow capacity.
Strong Airflow & Blade Span
The amount of airflow which takes place during the running is measured in CFM. CFM stands for cubic feet per minute. Higher the CFM of the fan, more efficient it would be in its airflow. Blade span refers to the diameter that is visible during the motion. Different blade span applies to different rooms. Smaller blade spans fans are fitted in small rooms which do not need greater airflow. While larger rooms need fans with bigger blade span, have a rough idea in your mind as to where you want the fan to be installed.
User would be annoyed by the fact that the product is too noisy and creates a disturbance. While buying a ceiling fan, noise is an important factor to select it. Choose something which is pleasant during its running and does not cause a disturbance.
Fans with Light
The market today is offering a wide range of products which have different functionalities such as lights. Buying a fan with light would add to your benefit as it provides two goals. You can even switch it off if you do not require it.
After buying your product, it needs to be installed. So, keep in mind the installation techniques and get a user guide which would help you to install it after getting it home.
Safety is an essential factor while considering to buy a window fan, especially for children, it becomes crucial that it should have some safety measures.
Exhaust or Intake
You must be clear about the plans of your usage, whether you need something which focusses more on removing bad air and odor from the room or which provides a cool and windy atmosphere inside your room. The former is served by the Exhaust fans while the latter by Intake Fans.
Nowadays, the manufacturers are coming out with numerous ranges of the product such as those which can serve both the options of INTAKE as well as EXHAUST. Try to buy a product which would serve both the uses.
Having a two fan design helps you to serve two uses for Intake as well as Exhaust. Buy a product which has a twin fan fitted in it.
It is usual that sometimes you feel too cold and sometimes not. So, it is smart yo have a product which has multiple speed options such as HI/MID/LOW to satisfy the users.
Easy to Clean
Over the time of usage, the particles present in the air gets attached to the lades and grills of the fan, which later hinders the effect of the fan. Fans must be easy to assemble and re-assemble after removing the parts, so that, it can be cleaned without much effort.
Users would feel happy and relaxed if the product comes along with a remote control so that users can sit back and relax, operate the fans from wherever you want.
Top 9 Window Fans
1. Bionaire Twin Reversible Airflow Window Fan– Our choice
This is a large room fan which is sufficient enough to provide a cool atmosphere inside your room, The Bionaire Twin Reversible Airflow Window Fan with Remote Control by Bionaire is a perfect choice for you if you have a large room.
With sleek and stylish designs and the multiple functionalities which comes along this product proves to be economical for the users.
Are you worried about your electricity bill getting raised every month due to continuous running of air-conditioners, then this product is a perfect option for the customers as the cooling provided is not as the same as AC, but still, it proves to be nice overall
- The built-in thermostat allows it to set the temperature according to the temperature inside the room and work accordingly.
- It is equipped with independently controlled 8.5 inches blade each. Due to the twin fan features, it is capable of cooling a big room such as your bedroom by providing a cool atmosphere.
- The three-speed settings allow the user to set the speed according to their choice and comfort.
- If you feel that the air inside in sticky and stale, switch to the Exhaust mode.
- If you feel that you want to get a cool breezy atmosphere inside your room, switch to Intake mode.
- If you want to replace the air inside from that of the outside, switch to the exchange mode. So, with three modes equipped with this product, it proves to be a worthy buy.
- The setting and functionalities are equipped with a LED indicator which improves the visibility of the settings. Along with it, is the LED which shows the current.
- The remote-controlled device allows the user to be flexible while operating this device. Just sit back and relax while you wish to operate it from anywhere.
- You can now get optimal comfort with three Fan speed setting.
- It is designed to fit in most of the hung or slide windows.
- The built-in thermostat turns On/Off the device when it finds that the temperature exceeds the comfort level. Now, you may not have to get indulged into switching on/off the window fan.
- It may become noisy after use for a long time.
2. Avalon Twin Window Fan – Adjustable Thermostat
Avalon Twin Window Fan comes up with many features and functionalities for users to select it. Why stick to your ceiling fans when you have an option for window fans as well.
Being Avalon Twin window fan, as its name suggests it is a Twin fan, giving it the power to be more efficient than the other ones. It also comes with LED indicator Lights which lets you keep a track on the temperature settings even from a little far away.
With expandable side panels, now you need not worry that your window panel may not be able to fit this Window fans. They are adjustable to make it fit inside the window panels. Now let us talk about the features of this product.
- With the option of 3 Speed settings allowed for this device, now you can set your fan to low, medium, and high with ease. Often it happens that you may not be comfortable with certain fan speed. Set your fan to low speed if you feel a little cold and also vice-versa.
- It has a built-in thermostat which allows you to set your fan according to the temperature range. It varies from 60-degree – 80-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Also, with the LED indicator coming along with it, it would be visible from a little far what the temperature settings are.
- The size of the fans of this product is 9 inches each. Each of the fans come itself with a durable copper motor. Well, I wondered what benefits it would give. They make your window fans durable for a longer time. You need not worry about getting it replaced after the use for some time.
- The window fan comes along an expandable side panel which helps you to extend it. Whenever you find it difficult to fit it into the window panel, extend it, and you may fit them well.
- This product comes with limited functionality of electrically reversible. Now, whenever you want fresh air to come inside your rooms, switch into the INTAKE mode and whenever you feel like that your air inside has become stingy and needs to be get ridden from within, switch into the EXHAUST mode.
- The durable copper motors which come along each fan lasts for a longer time. You need not worry about getting it replaced from the store after using it for some time.
- It has a very low pitch hum, which is very pleasing to the ears when you switch it on.
- It does not take much time to remove all the smell, stings prevailing inside your room after switching into the EXHAUST mode.
- This fan does allow mild air current inside your room. So, if you are looking for a strong air current, you should not go for buying this product.
- The wire chords are a little smaller. If you plan to fit it inside the window panel, plan to have a socket around it.
3. Holmes Twin Window Fan – uses 60% Lesser Energy
The Holmes Twin Window Fan with Comfort Control Thermostat by Holmes maintains your comfort level to its level best. The independent electronically reversible window fans allow you to make it work in Exhaust, Intake or Air-Exchange mode.
All the three functionalities coming together in a single product is indeed an added advantage for the users. The built-in thermostat allows you to cycle in and out through different temperature levels according to your wish. It is designed to fit inside most hung or slider window.
- The three mode settings allowed in this product is an added advantage for the user.
- If you wish to pull in some fresh air within your room, select the Intake mode. If you find that the air inside becomes stale and stingy, select the Exhaust mode and if you wish to carry along both the process simultaneously, select the Air-Exchange mode.
- It also comes with three-speed setting with it. If you feel too cold or too hot, select the settings according to your wish.
- With the adjustable panels coming along with this product in its sides, it helps you to adjust your window fans even in a bigger panel of the window.
- It does not make noise while running, which allows the user not to get disturbed, especially for those who have fitted this product inside their bedroom.
- It uses up to 60% lesser energy than any other window fan.
- The built-in thermostat allows you to target set the temperature of your fan according to the temperature inside your room.
- They come along adjustable side panels which can be fitted in any of the window sizes.
- These are water-resistant and does not get damaged in the rainy season as well.
- It comes along a 3-year warranty.
- It does not come along a remote control.
- They are not designed to be easily cleaned. It becomes a tiring job to clean them up.
4. Usha Crisp Air 200mm Exhaust Fan – Lightweight Body
Did you ever think that even your Exhaust fan can look stylish and sleek with its design and color? Well, that would come true with the Usha Crisp Air 200mm Exhaust Fan (Black). It is also an Exhaust mode fans which could run well inside your kitchen as well as your bathrooms.
Often, you may feel pissed off with all the stale air inside your room. The added advantage of it is that, while it is not working, it may not get dusty, which may later harm the working of the fan.
- Being a lightweight fan, it is easy to install this fan by anyone. Just read the manuals, and it would be easy to install it right away.
- The super silent functionality lets it run without much noise inside. You would not get disturbed during its running.
- Being sleek and stylish in design, this product adds decor to your kitchen as well.
- The motor fitted inside these fans comes with the copper windings that protect the product from getting damaged and making it last for a longer time.
- Having a rustproof body, you may not have to worry about the product getting damaged after a long time.
- The automatic shutter works when the fan is not in use. If you are not using it for some time, it may get dusty. The automatic shutter is a solution to this problem.
- It comes along with a 1-year warranty.
- The fan doesn’t work efficiently when the room is bigger.
- The airflow/current is not that powerful.
5. Candes 150mm Exhaust Fan – Durable
A durable and lightweight product which can be used in Bathrooms and kitchen to replace the stale air from inside with fresh air. Candes 150mm Exhaust Fan(Ivory) is a new arrival in the market. Let us look at the features of this product.
- The product is made up of high-grade plastic material, and it is easy to clean.
- The dust-free material reduces the hazle of cleaning it every time.
- The Internation design of this product gives it a new and elegant look.
- It is suitable for cabin, bathrooms, and kitchens
- Heavy duty product uses less energy for running and is very durable.
- The exhaust fans are lightweight.
- It is capable of making your room filled with Fresh air.
- It comes along with a 1-year warranty on the product.
- It is not at all noisy during operation.
- It has a short wire for connection.
6. KAFF Exhaust Fan ZEPA – ZX6(SL) – Compact Exhaust Fan
The kitchen window exhaust fan KAFF Exhaust Fan ZEPA – ZX6(SL) 6 Inch(150 mm) -White which is one of the latest addition to market comes along with automatic shutter which allows you to protect and keep it secure even when not functioning.
It may also be fitted at your bathroom to use it as an Exhaust mode fan. Whenever you feel like the air within has become stale, switch it on and see the difference. Let us now look at the key features of this product.
- The window fan comes with a 150 mm sweep size (blade diameter) fan blades in addition to to the frame-size of it.
- It comes with two blades inside the fan, which provides more efficient results to the users. It gives an advantage to the users who wish to use it in a small room or bathroom.
- The Exhaust fan power is 25 watts, and the operating voltage is 220-240 Voltage.
- The automatic fan speed settings allow it to work on its own without the user getting involved in its operation.
- Due to its small size, it could be fitted with ease. You need not worry about the installation of this product. Just read the manuals, and you are ready to install it.
- The blades can be easily dismantled, which allows you to clean them easily. After cleaning, re-assemble all the parts now.
- It comes along with an automatic shutter, due to which it is kept safe from dust and other damages.
- This window fan is small in size ( 150 mm blade sweep size). So, it can only be used if you wish to fit it in a small room, such as your bathroom.
7. Rishil world Exhaust Fan Window – Silent Window Fans
The Light-weighted RISHIL WORLD 4 6? 8? Waterproof Mute Bathroom Extractor Exhaust Fan Window for Kitchen Toilet Ventilation Fans are one of the best options for you if you are looking for something to be fitted on your ventilation in bathroom or kitchen.
The basic idea behind this product is the EXHAUST mode, which lets you push out all the cheap air from within. You may often feel pissed off with the leftovers of food, cooking smell, or the bathroom closet smell. This is the perfect find for those who want to get rid of the stale air.
- This is an Exhaust fan which lets you remove all the stale air from inside and replace it with fresh air.
- It has a powerful airflow/current, which makes it more efficient.
- With easy installation, this product provides the user with the best option to install it.
- Since there are not many functionalities coming along with this product, it is very easy to use. Just switch it on, and you will start experiencing the Exhaust mode.
- As the USP of this product says MUTE Exhaust fans, they are not much noise while running. Hence, you would not be too disturbed while you are inside.
- Being fitted inside the bathroom, you may find that it may get wet during a bath or due to the hot air released.
- This window fan is waterproof and may not get damaged even if it gets wet.
- Comes only with the Exhaust mode. If you wish to have a cool breeze inside your room, it is not a good option for you.
8. Havells FHVVEDXOWH08 Ventil Air Dx 200mm Sweep size Fan – Robust motor
Whether you have long use of the window fan, you may be worried as in what if the motor gets damaged due to the continuous use. Havells FHVVEDXOWH08 Ventil Air Dx 200mm Sweep size Fan (Off White) comes along robust motor which gives you a promise that the motor does not get damaged even after long use. Given below are the key features of this product.
- This window fan comes with a sweep size blade of 200mm, which is better than other ventilation fans for the bathroom.
- It demands a power consumption of 32 watts and operates at 230 voltage.
- With a smaller sized fan, the cleaning and dismantling would be easier for the user.
- The 200 mm blade sweep size would be enough to be fit inside a bathroom. It proves to be efficient with this blade size.
- It is fitted with a gravity shutter which prevents dust, flies and other pests to enter through it and to keep it safe from damage when not in use.
- The robust motor that comes along with this device does not get damaged even after long use or running.
- It is a very durable product.
- The small-sized fan would not be efficient to be operated inside a bigger room such as your bedroom.
- Sometimes the flap opening during the start is sluggish, may need a push from behind.
9. AirKing 14″ Window/Floor Fan – 3 Speed Fan
If you are searching for a smaller window fan for your hall or bedroom, AirKing 14? Window/Floor Fan (3 Speed Fan) proves to be a good choice. The pivoting tilt feature allows you to bend the fan and adjust it according to your comfort level wherever you need the air.
It is electronically reversible, which means that it can be operated as Intake mode as well as Exhaust mode. Given below are the features of this fan :
- It is a Window/floor fan which works as both the purpose. Place it wherever you need.
- It is a fan which cools your entire room. With blade size of 14 inches in diameter, it serves the purpose of cooling down the entire room.
- 3-Phase conductors have been used for its working, which makes it more efficient during its run.
- These are energy-saving residential fans. If you are worried about the electricity bills, these prove to be very efficient with its power consumption.
- Due to its light-weighted body, it can be easily carried and placed anywhere around your room.
- The 6 feet cords allow the users to place it wherever they feel like. It could be used both as a window fan as well as a table fan.
- The pivoting tilt feature allows the bending of the fans wherever you need air.
- The three-speed settings allow you to set the fan speed according to your wish.
- It has a rustproof body and does not get damaged even after long use.
- There is nothing fancy about this fan or its feature. It is a standard conventional fan for home use.
- The fan vibrates a lot during its running and is also a little noisy while being operated.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can a window fan get wet and stop functioning?
Usually, most of the window fans are resistant to water and light rain. Even if your fan gets wet, let it dry before you plug-in back and start using it.
2. Can you use a window fan without a window?
Your window fan works on the principle of pulling fresh air from the outside and removing the stale air from the room. If you do not have a source of outside, the air that exists inside your room will be circulated again and again. This would not be an effective option.
3. What is the best way to use a window fan?
To use your window fan effectively, choose a product that fits exactly into your window box. When it is cooler on the outside, the stale air from inside will get exchanged with that of the cool air outside, this way you would be able to cool your room. If your room is stingy(mostly kitchen and bathroom), it will replace the fresh air from outside and will make it smell good.
It must be very difficult to choose from all these products. Looking at all the features and specialties given above, we would suggest that you should go with buying Avalon Twin Window Fan with 9 Inch Blades, High-Velocity Reversible AirFlow Fan, LED Indicator Lights Adjustable Thermostat & Max Cool Technology, ETL Certified. With the three-speed settings, a user can select the speed according to their choice.
If Budget is not your concern, then you can choose Bionaire Twin Reversible Airflow Window Fan with remote control, as it fulfills your every need for buying window fans.
If you are looking for a fan in the mid-range budget, then, Usha Crisp Air 200mm Exhaust Fan (Black) can be another choice for the users. It is a single fan which can be fit into your bathrooms as well as the kitchen. It fulfills the purpose of Exhaust mode.
Hope this article helps you!