Best Baby Milk Formula
Breast milk is the best milk to give your child as it provides him with all the necessary ingredients to help your baby grow healthy. The ingredients are dynamic and change to fulfil your growing baby’s needs. However, sometimes it might not be possible to give your baby breast milk, and that’s when you’ll have to use baby milk formula.
Baby milk formulas provide a wide range of nutrients that will help your baby to grow healthy even without breastfeeding. Formula feeding also helps working moms who alternate breastfeeding and formula feeding. It assures them that even with their absence, their kid will still have their tummy full.
If trying to select a milk formula for your baby, you might get overwhelmed by all the options available. Getting the best one for your kid isn’t as simple as picking up a can of the formula from a store. You need to know the nutrients your baby requires at a particular stage. For a start, you’ll have to try out a few brands to see what works best for your little one.
By going through this review, you’ll learn the different forms and types of baby milk formulas you can get in the Indian market today, the advantages of feeding your baby with formula, how to prepare formula milk for baby, tips to observe when feeding your baby with baby milk formula and also what to consider before buying formula for your baby. The review will also narrow down your search for the best formula as it contains eight types of formulas from different brands that will keep your baby well fed.
Top 9 Picks
Best for Brain Development
Best formula for breastfeeding transition
Best affordable formula
Best baby formula for gas
Best baby formula for breastfed babies
Best for Baby’s growth and immunity
Best formula for gas
Best lactose-free formula
Forms of Baby Milk Formula
There are three forms of baby milk formula;
- Ready to Use Formula
This form of formula comes ready to use as it doesn’t require any mixing or measuring. Anybody can help you feed the baby since they won’t have any difficulties in preparing. All they have to do is open the can and serve the baby.
This formula is also the safest to feed your baby with especially if worried about the safety of the water. There is also no danger of contamination something that can arise when preparing the other forms of baby milk formula.
The only downside of these formula forms is that they have a short shelf life. These formulas also come at a very high price.
These formulas take more time to prepare and require you to be extra careful especially with the water for mixing it. You have to ensure that the water is clean and safe to use if you want to keep your baby safe. These formulas have a long shelf life and also the least expensive.
- Liquid Concentrate
These formulas require you to mix equal parts of formula and water. You, therefore, need to be extra careful when preparing to ensure that you get the right measurements. When making the formula, ensure that you go through all the instructions carefully. These formulas are cheaper than the ready to use ones but more expensive than the powdered ones.
Advantages of using baby milk formula
Even though you can’t compare milk formula with breast milk, feeding your baby with formula has a lot of benefits.
Breastfeeding makes the mother the only person who can feed the baby. As a result, the mother gets little or no time to relax as they have to be around the baby at all times. Running some other errands around the house also becomes a problem if they are on their own.
When using baby milk formula, by anyone can feed your baby. You will be able to share feeding duties with your spouse especially at night when struggling to sleep. You will also get the chance to return to work after your maternity leave.
No maternal restrictions
When breastfeeding, the mother has to take special foods and also get restricted from taking some drinks. With formula feeding, you get the chance to eat everything that you like. You’ll also have no problems when taking medications since there won’t be risks of passing it to your kid.
Bonding with other family members
A baby will always connect with the person that feeds them. That’s the reason why kids bond fast with their moms. Formula feeding allows almost everyone to feed the baby giving them a chance to bond. Your baby will get a close connection with his siblings, father, relatives, caregiver and any other person that takes time to feed them.
Enables you to know the exact amount that the baby is taking
When formula feeding, you have to give your baby the required amount according to the provided instructions. You’ll also be able to measure the amount that the baby should take at a particular time. This practice gives you the chance to know the much your baby takes every time for them to get satisfied. When breastfeeding, you can never tell the amount your baby has taken.
No worry about production
Sometimes when breastfeeding, the mother may produce little milk and fail to satisfy their young one fully. To regulate or increase the amount of milk, the mother has to take special foods. When formula feeding, you will never have to worry that your baby won’t get enough milk to satisfy her. All you’ll have to do is measure the required amount, prepare and feed your baby.
No worry if mom falls ill
A problem always arises when a breastfeeding mom falls sick. She might be too weak to breastfeed the baby or taking medications that restricts her from breastfeeding. There will be no repercussions even if the mother falls ill if the baby feeds on formula.
One can regulate a routine
When using a formula to feed your baby, you can regulate a routine of feeding him. You’ll get the time and frequency that your baby feeds and thus always have his formula ready by that time. When breastfeeding, you can never regulate a routine as breastfed babies suckle from time to time making it difficult.
No worry about privacy when feeding in public
Some moms feel insecure and embarrassed to breastfeed in public and have to look for private places to feed them. With formula feeding, you’ll never go through all that. You’ll feed your baby comfortably even in public using a baby feeding bottle. Quite an easy task!
Give moms freedom to dress how they like
Breastfeeding curtails moms from wearing some clothes because these clothes make it difficult for them to breastfeed. However much they like a particular outfit, they may never get the chance to wear it, not until when the baby becomes of age. Feeding your baby with formula gives you the opportunity to dress in whatever outfit you want.
Contain important nutrients
When feeding your baby with milk formula, you won’t have to worry about him not getting essential nutrients and vitamins. Most formulas contain vitamin D and iron that are essential to young kids.
How to Prepare Formula Milk for Baby
Preparation of formula milk is relatively easy than it sounds. No matter which product you are using for feeding your baby, you need to make sure that the utensils are completely clean to avoid any problems with your baby.
- Check its expiry date: First comes first, no matter how reliable a brand is or whoever brings it, never forget to check the expiry date. You definitely don’t want to take any chance with your baby’s health, right? So checking before opening will help to replace in case you find expired product.
- Don’t Accept Damaged Packaging: Formula products are formulated after going through several checks. Moreover, these are kept in airtight containers to ensure the safety and hygiene. In case you observe even a tiny defect, replace it. Never forget that it will allow bacteria to grow inside it which is dreadful for your infant.
- Prepare The Bottle For Use: Sterilizing is an important step both before and after use. Take a clean pan and sterilize it first. Once you have boiled the water for five minutes, put the bottle inside the pan in the warm water. Cover the lid and let the water boil for another five minutes. Don’t forget to put the nipples along with the bottle cap inside. Each and everything needs to be clean and safe. Once done cool the entire utensil, but don’t take the bottles out unless you are using it.
- Pour Sterilized Water: Boil water in another clean utensil and then pour it inside the bottle. You can keep a clean bottle with water in room temperature just to make sure that the water is not too hot. Take mostly warm water and always make sure to pour water first and then the powder.
- Add Stated Amount of Milk Formula: Once your water and bottle is ready and you have poured the right amount of water, make sure you take the scoop to put the powder inside. Add stated amount of powder as it will help their little stomach to digest easily. Don’t think that your baby will grow faster if you feed more. No, it’s absolutely wrong and can become dangerous for their health.
- Close and Shake: Once you have poured the right amount of water and powder, take the lid of the bottle (make sure that the nipple has cooled down) and tighten it. Once it is securely closed, shake well so that the powder mixes well and become easy for them to digest.
NOTE: Make sure you clean your hands as your hands are carrying the most number of bacteria even when it’s invisible. To clean it, use simple disinfectants (without any fragrance) available for hands. Don’t use any fragrance as your baby might be allergic or not like it.
Tips to Observe When feeding your baby with Baby Milk Formula
- Ensure that you feed your baby with as much formula as he wants and never force to finish it if he doesn’t want to.
- Do not feed your baby with much formula if he has spitting up problems. After feeding, always keep him upright and also limit his playtime after feeding. You do not want your baby to start vomiting moments after feeding.
- Never heat the bottle you’ll use to feed your baby with in a microwave. Ovens heat unevenly and will leave hot spots on the bottle which can burn your baby’s mouth.
- Wash your hands with unscented soap before preparing your baby’s feeding bottle.
- Ensure that you keep the prepared baby formula in the refrigerator and only get it when you need it. Never use it if exceeds the storage period. Most prepared formulas last just for 24 hours.
- Always clean your baby bottles and nipples and sterilize them before using them to feed your baby.
- Never give cow’s milk to babies younger than a year old.
- Always discard the unfinished feed. Do not use it to feed your baby after some time.
- When feeding the baby, ensure that you hold him at all times. Never leave him unattended as this may cause choking.
- Always use the instructed amount to feed your baby. When preparing the formula, avoid using lesser scoops than directed. Doing so will make the formula less concentrated denying your baby the right amount of water they require.
Types of Baby Milk Formula
Cow’s Milk-Based Formula
These formulas have a wide range of nutrients and have cow milk as the main ingredient.To make it easy for babies to digest, manufacturers alter the milk’s protein. A lot of kids like this formula and also do well with it.
These formulas contain soy protein and are, unlike cow milk. These formulas are useful for some rare metabolic disorders that require specific nutrition like the galactosemia. If you want to exclude animal proteins from your baby, these are the best options for you.
These formulas are the best for kids that are allergic to other formulas. Hydrolyzed formulas contain broken down proteins that are easier for your baby to digest. The formulas come at very high prices.
If your baby is lactose intolerant, you’ll need to get them a lactose-free formula. This doctor may recommend you to get him soy formula or any other where a different sugar like the corn syrup replaces lactose.
Formula for low birth weight or premature babies
These formulas have more calories and proteins to help your baby grow and gain weight fast. The formulas also have more easily absorbed fats called medium chain triglycerides(MCT). Your kid’s doctor will advise you on the formula to select to help your baby gain the right amount of weight.
Buyer’s Guide for Formula Milk for Baby
When looking for baby milk formula for your kid, you consider the following things;
There are different formulas for kids of different ages. Ensure that you purchase formula for your baby’s age. The reason for this is because different formulas have a different nutrient composition for different ages. A formula for a toddler should never get fed to a newborn and vice versa.
Ensure that the formula you get for your baby contains iron. You need to keep in mind that even breastfeeding mothers get a supplement source of iron for their kid from time to time. Iron helps in supporting your baby’s brain development and thus very essential.
You should only avoid feeding your baby some formula rich in iron if his doctor advices you against using it.
Get a formula that contains these synthesized versions of fatty acids. Breast milk contains these fats, DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) and ARA (Arachidonic acid), that promote healthy brain and eye development.
Probiotic and Prebiotic
Probiotic bacteria reside in the gut and help to break down food and keep your baby safe from disease-causing bugs. Consider getting a formula with these components especially if your kid suffers from diarrhea after taking other formulas.
Prebiotics, on the other hand, stimulates and supports probiotic growth. If you usually alternate breastfeeding and formula feeding, you do not have to use a probiotic formula as breast milk has it already.
Before you start using a specific brand or type of formula, ensure that it’s available in your local market. You do not want to purchase a formula that you can’t find when you want to replace it. Such a situation might give your baby a difficult time trying to adjust to another formula altogether.
You need to know whether your baby will tolerate the formula first before buying it. Ask the seller about the taste and smell of the formula if possible. In the beginning, however, you’ll have to do a lot of testing until you get the one that suits your baby.
After feeding your kid with the formula for some time, you need to be able to tell whether he is growing appropriately. If not, it’s time you got him a new baby milk formula.
Baby milk formulas come at a very high price meaning that you’ll have to consider your budget before you set off to purchase one. Look for a formula that comes at a lower price but will still work for your baby. You should never compromise the quality of a formula you intend to feed your baby because of the price.
1. Enfagrow A+ Nutritional Milk Powder – Our Pick
This formula will work best for your 2years and above old kid and helps alleviate deficiency of all essential body nutrients. The formula also helps to meet the required RDA levels. It contains triple health guards that contain various essential nutrients as well as probiotics that support your baby’s immune health.
The formula contains DHA plus, vitamin B6 and B12 folate, iron and zinc. These nutrients will help your baby’s brain to grow and also make him intelligent. Your baby will also get strong bones and teeth with the help of this formula.
Of all the other baby milk formula brands in India, this formula has the expert recommended level of DHA. With it, your baby will grow healthy and improve in weight and height within no time.Your baby will also grow intellectually, emotionally and also develop in his communication skills.
Get this formula for your baby if looking for one that will support his immunity, brain development and overall physical growth.
The formula comes with a scoop to help you scoop the exact amount of formula when preparing it for your baby. Always store the dry scoop in the same can.
- Has health guards that support your baby’s immune health
- Contains vitamin B6, B12 and zinc to support your kid’s overall health
- Has DHA plus and vitamins that help babies to grow intellectually, emotionally and also improve their communication skills
- Meets the required RDA levels that help in alleviating deficiency of all essential body nutrients
- Very healthy and hygienic for baby’s consumption
- Useful and safe for two years and above old kids
- Has lots of supplements essential for babies
- Has a good taste
- Best for fussy eaters
- Not suitable for babies who dislike vanilla
2. Nestle Nan Pro 1 Starter Infant Formula – Best for Brain Development
If looking for a formula for your baby that will provide him with all the required nutrients to help him develop his brain as well as keep his body well protected from diseases, this is the formula to go for. The formula contains DHA, a synthesized fat that will support his brain development.
This formula also contains whey proteins, Iron and zinc and Vitamin A, C and These vitamins help your baby to develop strong bones and teeth. With this formula, your baby’s nails and hair will grow as well as make his skin to glow at all times. His weight and height will also improve drastically.
Even though, a mother’s breast milk can never get compared to any milk formula. This formula from Nan Pro will provide your baby will all essential vitamins that he would get from breast milk as well. What you should do is ensure that you do not use more scoops than directed when preparing the formula.
This milk formula comes properly sealed in a bag in box format to enhance safety, hygiene and convenience. The formula comes with a scoop to make your work easier.
- Contains DHA and ARA that help your baby’s brain to grow and also keep disease bugs in check.
- Has zinc that helps him to add weight and height
- Contains vitamin D, C and A that helps your baby to develop strong bones and teeth
- Comes with a scoop to enable you to get the powder from the bag with ease
- Helps your baby to gain weight
- Provides kids with the best nutrition ever
- Enables babies to sleep well
- Keeps your baby stomach full
3. Happy Family Baby Sensitive Stage – Best formula for breastfeeding transition
If your baby has a sensitive tummy, you’ll need to try out this formula. It comes thoughtfully created for babies from of up to 12 months of age with sensitive bellies. It comes with a complete blend of nutrients that will give your baby relief from gas.
The formula has reduced lactose (by 75%) to help ease your baby of occasional fussiness and gas. The formula also has 4X more prebiotics than most organic formulas and will thus help keep your baby safe at all times.
This formula delivers two prebiotics FOS and GOS that act like the natural prebiotics found in breast milk bacteria that help in promoting healthy gut bacteria in infants. This formula has a right consistency after mixing and will enable your baby to stay full for long.
- Has a complete blend of nutrients that help to relief infants of gas
- Has reduced lactose that keeps kids from stomach upsets
- Has prebiotics that promotes healthy gut bacteria for infants
- Contains four times more prebiotics than other formulas making it the best for your baby
- Relieves gas or belly troubles to kids
- Doesn’t foam after mixing
- Easy to transition from breastfeeding
- Keeps your baby safe from constipation
4. Nestle Lactogen 1 Infant Formula – Best affordable formula
This formula works best on infants of up to six months of age. The formula has all the nutrients that will enable your kid to grow healthy and improve in weight. For strong bones and teeth, the formula comes with vitamins and iron nutrients.
The formula also contains all the essential nutrients like zinc, iron and fatty acids that help babies brain to improve and also develop. Feeding your baby with this formula will make his stomach full and also make him less fussy.
The bag in box format of the formula enhances safety, hygiene and convenience. After using the formula, ensure that replace the lid tightly at all times. The formula comes with a scoop which you also need to wash thoroughly and dried after use. After opening the contents, you should only use it for three weeks about which you have to discard the remains.
- Contains all the necessary nutrients required for your baby’s growth and development
- Comes with a scoop to enable you to measure the right amount of content
- The bag containing the formula comes enclosed in a box for safety, hygiene and convenience
- Best for kids from birth up to six months
- Easy to prepare
- Helps the baby to increase in weight
- Comes at an affordable price
- Keeps the baby full for long
- Has a short shelf life
5. Similac Advance Infant Formula – Best baby formula for gas
This formula has nutrients such as Omega 3 that helps in brain development and function as well as six fatty acids (DHA and ARA). The formula also contains iron, taurine, iodine, folic acid, zinc and chlorine, all of which help to support your kid’s brain development.
The formula also contains Vitamin D and phosphorous that help in supporting your kid’s bone development. The formula contains all the essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals to support the healthy growth of your baby.
The jar comes with a filled foil pouch that seals it protecting the contents from contamination. After opening the foil, use the formula for two weeks after which you should discard the remaining content. Also, avoid using the formula past the expiry date.
To keep the formula protected, always put the foil pouch back. Snap shut the lid and store the jar in a cool, dry place and not in the refrigerator.
- Contains omega 3 and fatty acids that help in brain development
- Has vitamin D and Phosphorus that support your baby’s bone development
- Contains minerals that help your baby to grow healthy
- Has a foil that seals the jar keeping the formula safe to use for two weeksa
- The formula helps to minimize baby spit ups
- Best replacement for mother’s milk
- Helps kids suffering from constipation
- Fast digestion
- Has a short shelf life (2 weeks)?
6. Enfamil A+ Stage 2 Formula – Best baby formula for breastfed babies
This formula is a follow up of stage 1 and will help your baby to continue growing up to healthy and full of life toddler. Using this formula is almost like feeding your baby with breast milk as it contains all the important nutrients necessary for your baby’s growth. You should feed the formula to a kid between 6 and 12 months old if you want it to improve his immune system as well as his overall growth and development.
The formula contains DHA and chlorine as well as Omega 3 that help in his brain development. It will help your infant to improve emotionally as well as intellectually. Using the formula will enable him to improve in his communication skills as well.
The formula also contains iron and other essential nutrients all of which help in making his bones and teeth strong. It also has a little amount of lactose, and with it, your baby won’t suffer from spit ups. This formula also contains prebiotics that helps to keep your baby safe from diseases.
- Has chlorine and omega 3 that help in brain growth and development
- Contains iron that helps in strong bone development and teeth
- Has important nutrients that make it the closest formula to breast milk
- Contains prebiotics that keeps his natural defense strong
- Very easy for kids to digest
- Enables kids to have soft stool
- Great alternative to breast milk
- Prevents baby from suffering from gas
7. Farex 1 Infant Formula Refill – Best for Baby’s growth and immunity
This formula provides tailored nutrition that will support your baby’s growth, development and immunity at all stages. With it, you won’t have to worry about your baby’s brain development or whether she’ll get strong bones and teeth with time. The formula has your back.
The formula comes with a PRECI CUP to enable you to prepare your baby’s feed. You don’t have to purchase the bowl to use during the preparation. The formula supports easy digestion with the help of whey protein. With this formula, your baby will never have stomach upsets.
The formula has nucleotides and zinc that help to support kids brain development and immune functions. As a result, you’ll have a healthy baby that won’t disturb you at any time of the day. Your baby will also sleep peacefully after taking this formula.
This formula has 100% lactose that helps to support probiotics that help to keep your baby healthy and safe from stomach upsets and diarrhea at all times.
- Contains all essential nutrients needed to promote the health of your baby
- Comes with a cup to help you in preparing the feed
- Has zinc and nucleotides that support kids brain development
- Has 100% lactose that supports probiotics which then help to keep kids healthy at all times
- Reduces gas making your baby comfortable
- Best milk for baby to gain weight
- Comes at an affordable price
- Relieves kids of stomach upsets
- Forms lumps even after mixing
- Makes kids spit a lot
8. Nutricia Dexolac Stage 2 – Best formula for gas
This formula has specially formulated ingredients that support kids’ immune function and digestive system. It has nucleotides, folic acid and iron nutrients that help your baby’s brain to grow. With it, your baby’s weight will also develop.
The formula also contains nutrients that will support the development of your baby’s bones and teeth. Using the formula will also keep your baby safe from stomach upsets and gasses. With it, you won’t have sleepless days and nights trying to calm your baby.
The formula also has optimal iron that helps in preventing anemia. It also has friendly bacteria that help to keep your baby from suffering from diarrhea.
- Has special ingredients that help to improve kids’ immune system
- The formula also contains folic acid that supports the growth of your baby’s brain
- Contains friendly bacteria that keep disease-causing bugs in check
- Has optimal iron that prevents anemia
- Helps to improve kids’ immune system
- Contributes to the development of kids’ brain
- Keeps babies free from stomach upsets
- Comes at an affordable price
- Doesn’t dissolve fast when mixing
- Generates too much foam
9. Neocate LCP Infant Formula Powder – Best lactose-free formula
If looking for a formula to help manage your kid’s cow milk allergy, this is the formula to go for. The formula contains nutrients that will give relief to your baby. The formula is a sole suitable source of nutrition and will help your baby to grow healthy.
The formula lacks lactose and will work best for a baby who only feeds on lactose-free formulas. It helps in the dietary management of food protein intolerance. With it, your trips to the doctor because of allergies will come to an end.
You will not find any other hypo allergic infant formula in India if not this one. The non-vegetarian product will keep your baby happy, safe from allergies and with a full stomach.
- Lactose-free to keep your baby safe from allergies
- Contains nutrients that help to give babies relief from cow milk allergy
- The sole source of nutrition for your little one
- Has nutrients that help to manage kids’ food protein intolerance
- Helps to relieve babies of cow allergies
- Helps to manage food protein intolerance in babies
- Provides kids with nutrients if suffering from special medical disorders
- Lactose-free and thus best for kids allergic to sugars
- Easy to prepare
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it safe to feed my newborn baby with powder formula?
If you choose to feed your newborn with formula, ensure that you use the ready to use type at the begging. You can afterwards feed your baby with powder formula after two months if you can’t afford a liquid formula.
2. Can I add cereals to baby milk formula?
Do not add any ingredients to milk formula unless your kid’s doctor advice you to do so. Baby milk formulas come with a lot of nutrients to help your baby grow healthy. Adding other substances will only put your baby’s health at risk.
3. When should I change my baby’s formula?
When to change your baby’s formula will depend on how your baby behaves after taking the formula. For example, you don’t need to be told to change a formula if your baby vomits at all time after taking it. You can change the formula in case of excessive crying or fussiness after taking the formula. Also constipation and extra gas on your kid should alert you that you need to try another formula instead.
4. How much formula can I feed my newborn baby?
In the first four to six months, you should feed your baby 2.5 ounces of baby milk formula per pound of his body weight per day. For example, if your kid weighs 4 pounds, you should feed him with about 10 ounces of milk formula in 24 hours.
5. What will happen if I switch breastfeeding and formula feeding?
At the start, your baby might reject the formula or take just a little of it since the taste of breast milk and formula varies. You shouldn’t get worried though since your baby will afterwards get used to it.
6. How will I know that I need to increase my baby’s formula?
When feeding your baby, you’ll know that you need to increase the amount of formula when he finishes taking the feed you had already prepared for him and seems to want some more. If that happens frequently, you’ll know that it’s time to give him more. Also, when you need to know that the amount of formula a newborn takes differs from a toddler’s. The more the baby grows, the faster his digestive system works and thus the need to take more food.
7. How long should my baby feed on formula?
Feed your baby with milk until your doctor recommends to switch. It should be his main drink after which you can feed him full cream milk from a cup. After 12 months, that’s when you need to introduce cow milk to him as well as solid food.
8. What should I do if my baby rejects baby milk formula?
The good thing about baby milk formula is that they come from different brands and have different tastes. If your baby rejects one formula, try feeding him with another one until you get one that works for him.
9. Can I prepare my baby’s formula using bottled water?
There’s no need of going for bottled water when you can instead use tap water. In fact, tap water is the safest since you don’t know the standards used in the process of filtering the battled one. Whatever water you choose to use, ensure that you sterilize it first.
To sterilize the water, pour a cup of the tap water into a saucepan and put it on a stove and let it boil for about a minute. Remove the water from the boil and let it cool to room temperature.
10. How thick should I make my baby’s formula?
When preparing your kid’s formula, you need to follow all the instructions provided to make the process successful. You should thus not be too concerned on the thickness or thinness of the product at all if you followed all the instructions provided by the experts. You do not want to mess around with the health of your baby as well as his overall growth and development.
Our top three picks from the best baby formula reviews are; Enfagrow A+ Nutritional Milk Powder, Nestle Nan Pro 1 Starter Infant Formula, Happy Family Baby Sensitive Stage in the review and Farex 1 Infant Formula Refill ranked seventh in the list.
Nestle Nan Pro infant formula supports kids brain development and has all the essential nutrients to help your baby gain weight and also keep him full for long. Enfagrow A+ Nutritional Milk Powder Formula, on the other hand, comes at a high price but the best replacement for breast milk. With it, your baby will get all the nutrients that a mother’s milk can provide and help your baby grow healthy each day. Farex Infant Formula comes at a reasonable price and will still provide your baby with all the essential nutrients to help his brain grow to get strong bones and teeth.
All the formulas in this review will help you feed your baby. Even though none can entirely replace a mother’s milk, these formulas will make your baby get all the nutrients required for his overall growth and development. Select the one that you feel will work your baby and match your budget as well. If one fails to work for your kid, you can always try another one.