Samsung Microwave Ovens
It is hard to find someone who has not heard about Samsung in India. After the advent of mobile phones, the popularity of the brand has soared high. However, much before Samsung became a popular mobile phone brand, it was a well-known kitchen appliance brand in India, and in particular, Samsung was a greatly acclaimed brand for Microwave Ovens.
Samsung was one of the pioneering brands in India for Microwave Ovens even during the time when Microwave Oven was something that was associated only with the Elite community.
Check out the buyer’s guide to understand the essential points required before buying the microwave oven. This will help you understand your needs and help you make the right purchase.
How Does Samsung Fair As A Microwave Brand?
Samsung is one of the top three Microwave brands in India. Even though Samsung is originally a South Korean company, it has undoubtedly made its mark in India for its wide range of Microwave Ovens.
There are several positive factors or plus points of this brand which make them one of the most popular brands for Microwave Ovens in India. Let us look at some of the plus points of Samsung Microwave Ovens.
- Stylish designs
- Dependable quality
- Price range to suit a wide range of customers
- Introduced membrane touchpads much earlier than the other brands
- Come with features that understand Indian needs – for example, Tandoor Technology, Yoghurt Fermentation Technology just to name a few
- Steam clean and deodorizer options for easy cleaning that is required for spicy Indian cooking
- Loaded with well thought out features under all price ranges
- Intuitively designed control panel for easy use
- A generous set of accessories that match the model chosen
- Highly durable, scratch-proof cavity coating
- Available in multiple capacities to meet everyone’s needs from small family kitchens to commercial kitchens
- Excellent service network across the country
When it comes to Samsung’s USP under the Microwave Oven segment, the brand has clearly understood the Indian minds, and it has well positioned itself as a brand by establishing itself as a brand that offers ‘Excellent Value for Money’.
The brand continues to innovate in this space and comes out with several useful features that are well received by the Indian buyers. The brand moved Microwave Ovens from being looked at just as a reheating gadget to a complete cooking appliance in the Indian kitchens.
It could potentially replace the traditional gas stoves and large cooking ranges. The brand is today known for its advanced Microwave Oven features.
Samsung, without a grain of doubt, has carved for itself an exceptional niche in the Microwave Ovens segment. However, the competition in this segment is increasing day by day as more and more people start using this gadget.
As of now, the brand has set a high benchmark for the other brands in the Grill and Convection models Microwave Ovens. There are many players in the Solo Microwaves segment as there isn’t much room for playing around in terms of features.
The brand will be able to sustain its market share only as long as it continues to take careful strides on its pricing strategy and impressing its customers with its fancy features.