Best Solo Microwave Ovens in India
We are currently living in a fast-paced world wherein almost all that we do are done rapidly for us to save up time. Not only that because globalization has integrated into our minds that we must do everything the easy way. Although it makes us somehow lazy in a way it does not mean that we must not abide by the technology that we have.
When it comes to foods, most of the time everything is done instantly because we are so busy that’s why we see to it that we cook our foods faster and easier. One of the greatest breakthroughs in achieving this is with the invention of the microwave ovens because of them we can cook or heat up our food much faster.
However, most of them are pretty huge that is why we are a bit skeptical about purchasing them. But worry no more! Thankfully, more compact microwave ovens were invented which is called “solo microwave ovens”. They are perfect for people who want to use a microwave oven for basic tasks such as uniform heating and cooking. With the help of the internet, you can find yourself solo microwave oven online in India easily. You can find a microwave that fits your requirement and also your budget refer:(Best Microwave under 8000, Best Microwave under 6000)
7 Best Solo Microwave Ovens in India
Large Maximum Capacity
Extraordinary Preset Options
Quality On A Budget
Superbly Easy To Clean
Amazingly Sleek Design
Why Should You Buy a Solo Microwave Oven?
- Cooks or heats food much faster – when it comes to cooking various foods, there is no question that microwave ovens are really effective in cutting down the cooking time.
- Hassle-free – it is pretty obvious that by using a microwave oven everything becomes easier because you just need to put the ingredients in the container and let the microwave oven do its thing.
- Safe to use – when cooking foods that a microwave can handle you are freeing yourself from using LPG or logs which are really dangerous and can cause a fire.
- Less messy – by cooking foods in the microwave oven you are sparing yourself from cleaning large pots and pans saving you a lot of effort.
- Easy to use – you just need to put the food inside the microwave and press some button or turn the knob then you are good to go.
Types of Microwave Ovens
Solo Microwave Ovens
- This is the most common type of oven in the market today that is used for basic cooking and heating of foods.
- Its primary heating element is with the use of a magnetron.
- It is much more affordable than its counterparts.
- A microwave oven that has a fan to circulate the hot air more efficiently.
- It uniformly heats and cooks foods.
- This type of microwave oven is usually expensive.
- It is perfect for baking pizzas, cupcakes, and etc.
Grill Microwave Ovens
- It usually comes with grilling accessories.
- This is perfect to use for meats and vegetables.
What Should You Look For When Buying a Solo Microwave Oven?
- Size and weight – since you are just buying a microwave that is good for one to two persons use, always check if it is not oversized. By doing so you are saving yourself from high power consumption.
- Child lock – it is really important for your microwave oven to have a child lock because it gives you peace of mind that they are away from harm when you are using your oven.
- Preheat – this feature is extremely important because it retains the heat in your food inside the microwave oven so that you will not reheat it from time to time-saving you lots of time and electricity.
- Defrost – with this feature, you can actually remove the icy particles from your food that just came out from the freezer saving you a lot of time and effort.
- Timer – this gives you the privilege to set a timer on the foods that you are cooking or heating so that it will stop automatically when finished. Removing the chances of you leaving the oven turned on because of your forgetfulness, avoiding accidents that can happen.
- Types of panel – there are different types of panel when it comes to microwave ovens such as touch panel and knob type. As much as possible always go for panels that are not too complicated to use so that you will not have any difficulties figuring out how it works.
- Capacity – always keep in mind the number of people in your household before buying so that you will know how much size you will need to buy.
- Large turntable – this will let you put more foods every use which can save you time and electricity.
- Viewable windows – by having a viewable window, you can see what’s happening inside the oven making you updated from time to time.
- LED display – lets you know what temperature and the current setting of your microwave oven making it really user-friendly and comfortable to use.
- Power consumption – check if the microwave oven does not consume too much electricity because all of us want to save some money on electricity bills.
- Noise – no one wants to use an appliance that is too noisy because it can be annoying for our ears and distract us from what we are doing.
- Affordability – see to it if the price fits your budget, only go for the ones that you can afford but it must not compromise the quality of the product as well.
- Warranty – a good solo microwave oven must have some sort of warranty because it will protect you as a buyer if you discovered something wrong in the item within the warranty period.
- Design – if you are the type of person that is particular to style then you must check if the exterior of the oven fits your standards.
- High-quality materials – this is really crucial because in order for an appliance to run smoothly and last long it must be made of premium materials.
- Good insulation – you do not want your microwave oven to emit too much heat on the outside because it will just add up to the room temperature of your kitchen. Always go for the ones that insulate the heat really well so that you will not feel the heat on your body whenever you are using the oven.
- Brand – most of the time the brand speaks for itself that’s why it is better to go for brands that are highly-reputable.
1. Samsung 23 L MS23J5133AG Solo Microwave Oven – Large Maximum Capacity
If you are the type of person that is particular with the design and name of the brand then this solo microwave oven is definitely the best one for you.
It has a stylish exterior that will make you want it on your kitchen or dining area. Aside from that, it has a decent maximum capacity of 23 liters that gives you the ability to put more foods in it on every session.
Samsung solo microwave has a lot of features too that will make everything easier for you. You will surely never regret buying this solo microwave oven because it will surely exceed your expectations!
- Warranty – 1 year on product and 5 years on magnetron
- Tact and dial control buttons – with these buttons you can control your solo microwave oven much easier.
- Power defrost function – diminishes the icy surface of foods that just came out of the freezer so that you will not wait for too long defrosting.
- Keep warm function – allows the food to keep its hotness for much longer periods of time-saving you a lot of electricity from reheating frequently.
- The material used – ceramic
- Since it has a smooth surface and spacious interior expect that you can easily clean it whenever you need to.
- Perfect for softening butter and chocolates because it has a built-in selection that will let you melt it in perfect texture.
- There are 16 preset recipes that you can choose from so that you do not have to determine the temperature yourself.
- It has a sturdy body because it has a protective coating that secures its surface from scratches.
- This solo microwave oven is really healthy to use because it has anti-bacterial protection.
- The window is highly tinted that’s why you cannot see what’s going on inside the oven while in use.
2. Panasonic Nn-st266bfdg 20 L Solo Microwave Oven – Extraordinary Preset Options
You will surely never go wrong with an item that is created by a trusted brand because it underwent a series of quality checks to ensure that it keeps up with the standards. When it comes to solo microwave ovens, Panasonic has a treat for you because its NN-ST266BFDG 20 L Solo Microwave Oven is surely the real deal.
It has an outstanding design that makes it very enticing to look at and at the same time features that are worthy of your attention. It is actually one of the best microwave ovens in their product line.
To prove you that let us tackle its other features below for you to see if it will fit your standards.
- Maximum capacity – 20 liters
- Warranty – 1 year on product
- Control Type – touch keypad (membrane)
- Package includes – microwave oven, warranty card, and user manual
- Power consumption – 800 watt
- It has 5 power levels that will let you choose what is appropriate for your food which results in more desirable results.
- This solo microwave oven is superbly safe to use because it has a child-lock feature that makes your kids away from harm while you are using it.
- Rest assured that your foods will be more desirable because of its multistage cooking mechanism.
- The 51-auto cook menus will make everything easier for you because you do not need to think of the temperature needed for each food because it is already provided to you.
- It quickly heats up your food which will help you save a lot of time and energy.
- The size of this solo microwave oven is compact meaning you can put it on tight spaces and on other areas without consuming too much space.
- Since it has a touch panel, there will be no hard to reach areas making it easy to clean whenever you want to.
- It is not that user-friendly because it has lots of complexities.
3. Bpl 20 L Solo Microwave Oven – Quality On A Budget
When it comes to solo microwave ovens, as much as possible we want it to be budget-friendly because one of the reasons why we want one is to have a microwave oven that is a lot cheaper than other types of microwave ovens.
Let us face the fact that solo microwave ovens are more affordable compared to their counterparts. However, even though we are buying it because of its functionality and lower price, we must ensure that it does not compromise its quality and performance.
When it comes to that BPL comes to the rescue, a local brand that is known for its good reputation when it comes to the electronics industry. There is this one remarkable solo microwave oven in their product line that you should definitely try; it is the BPL 20 L Solo Microwave Oven, what we loved about this oven is its quality. Let us now check out its other features.
- Maximum capacity – 20 liters
- Power consumption – 700 watts
- Package includes – microwave oven, user manual, roller ring, and glass turntable
- Quick defrost mode – there are times when we are on a rush and needs to cook or reheat our food really quickly that’s why it is crucial to have this feature. Quick defrost offers quick action in melting down the ice that is present in the food’s surface.
- Ergonomic pull door handle – the handle on the door is really easy to grip making it comfortable for our hands when we are opening or closing the door of the oven.
- Dimensions – 45.2 x 26.2 x 33 cm
- Weight – 10.5 kilograms
- It has a cooking alert feature that lets you know what’s going on inside of your oven making it a really safe oven to use for you and your family.
- The design of this microwave oven is so simple and has no complexities at all making it really easy to use and at the same time clean and elegant.
- It does not emit too much noise making it desirable to use on any parts of the day.
- Affordable price.
- This microwave oven is really compact and light which makes it extremely portable
- Heats up your food really quick which will save you a lot of time and electricity.
- The maximum capacity is pretty limited.
4. Ifb Solo 20pm2s 20 Liters 800 Watts Microwave Oven – Superbly Easy To Clean
Due to our fast-paced world, we tend to have extremely little time cooking our foods. We must be thankful that solo microwave ovens were invented; because of them, everything becomes easier. However, before buying one always ensure that it is the right one for you.
Worry no more, because we have a suggestion that you can take into consideration when buying one. Introducing this IFB Solo 20PM2S 20 Liters 800 Watts Microwave Oven, it is well-built and will surely exceed your expectations.
What we liked about IFB solo microwave oven is the modern design that makes it really enticing to use. Right now, let us take a look at its other features and ask yourself if this solo microwave oven is the right one for you.
- Warranty – 1 year on product & 3 years on magnetron and cavity
- The primary mode of control – touch keypad (membrane)
- 5 power levels and 51 standard menu options – lets you choose the appropriate hotness for the food that you are cooking.
- Maximum capacity – 20 liters
- Power consumption – 1200 watts
- Accessories included – 1 C-N-S Medium with lid 1500 ml, 1 Idli partition, and 1 Pride Bowl Big with LD 500 ml
- Since its façade is completely powered by touch panel expect that you can easily wipe it off whenever it is dirty.
- In its LED display there is an integrated clock which gives you the privilege to view the time which will help you in doing your tasks precisely.
- The handle is really wide making it easier for you to grip it whenever you are opening or closing the oven’s door.
- It has an extremely spacious interior which gives you the privilege to fit in a lot of foods in every session.
- The design is inspired by the modern era making it a perfect fit for everyone’s kitchen or dining area.
- Its motor is really powerful making it heat foods really quick and précised.
- It has no complex mechanism which is the primary reason why it is user-friendly.
- Emits some noise while in use.
- High electricity consumption.
5. Samsung 23 L MS23K3513AK Solo Microwave Oven – Amazingly Sleek Design
Samsung has built a great reputation in the world of electronics. This is the primary reason if you buy a product from that brand rest assured that everything will go well according to your satisfaction.
When it comes to solo microwave ovens, Samsung has a treat for you. This Samsung 23 L Solo Microwave Oven will make things easier for you because it is efficient and has a decent size that is more than enough for basic use.
It is loaded with a lot of features that will surely exceed your expectations. Aside from the features, the smooth and sleek black look will add up a lot of awesomeness to your dining room or kitchen.
- Maximum capacity – 23 liters
- Package includes – microwave, turntable, and manual
- Warranty – 1 year on product and 5 years on the magnetron
- The material used – ceramic
- Voltage – 230 volts
- Large window – lets you view your foods while you are cooking or heating it on the oven.
- Easy touch buttons – you can easily set the microwave oven according to your needs and preference because of its hassle-free easy to click touch buttons.
- It is a great energy-saver because it keeps your foods longer than usual with the use of its keep warm feature.
- The front panel has an LED display that lets you see what’s going on inside the oven.
- It’s ECO mode helps the environment because it only uses low electricity which is a huge help in lowering the green gases in our atmosphere.
- The body of this oven is well-insulated meaning it will not add up hotness to your kitchen. Also, it prevents you from getting severe injuries.
- Its door handle gives you the privilege of gripping it easily for easier opening and closing of the oven.
- Even though this microwave oven is only a basic one it has premium features that may let you think that it is from another variant of the microwave oven.
- The price is a little bit steep.
6. Haier 20 L Solo Microwave Oven – Unique Design
Haier is a well-known product throughout the world that offers a wide range of appliances that are truly competitive when it comes to features and pricing. When it comes to solo microwave ovens, Haier 20 L Solo Microwave Oven is definitely worth trying, it is one of the most prominent models in their line of microwave ovens.
It is very reliable when it comes to basic cooking and reheating of foods. Since it is made of high-quality materials expect that it will last longer and will serve you to meet your satisfaction.
It is loaded with a lot of features that we will discuss further below.
- Maximum capacity – 20 liters
- Compact size – perfect for bachelors or small families
- Multipurpose use – good for reheating, defrosting and cooking
- Warranty – 1 year on product and 1 year on magnetron
- The primary mode of control – knob
- Magnetron power – 940W
- It has an integrated standby mode feature which allows you to save energy when the microwave is not used actively. This aids in maximizing energy efficiency by conserving up to 40% of electricity.
- The exterior of this microwave oven is really remarkable because of that it will surely add up some elegance to your kitchen or dining room.
- It is composed of two sleek dials and four-digit display that gives it a high-end look. The dials are super responsive and durable so that you will not have to worry about any issues while using it.
- Its design is minimalist which makes it extremely user-friendly.
- This solo microwave oven has a defrost function which will speed up the melting away of the ice from the foods that just came from the freezer.
- It is really stable because of the four rubber stands that are located on its bottom which prevents the oven from slipping.
- Since it has a smooth surface expect that you can clean it thoroughly without any hassles.
- Its body is prone to dents.
7. Bajaj 17 L Solo Microwave Oven – Highly-durable
There is nothing more satisfying than supporting a local brand. When it comes to electronics we must integrate into our minds that our very own brands are better than the foreign ones.
To prove you that, we all known Bajaj right? It is a well-known company in the electronics and motor industry that is founded here in India. This brand only produces the best of the best products.
So if you plan to buy a solo microwave oven, why not try our very own brand? We would like to introduce to you Bajaj 17 L Solo Microwave Oven, it is a high-quality product that will surely satisfy your needs.
It is equipped with features that you will surely love and most of all it will make life easier for you. This is truly a bang for the buck item that you must not miss!
- Auto defrost feature – removes the icy particles from your foods that came from the freezer for quicker cooking or heating.
- Timer alarm – gives you a hint of what’s going on inside the oven so that you will not forget it making it safe to use at all times.
- Solo model – good for couples, bachelors, and small family.
- Warranty – 1 year on product
- Maximum capacity -17 liters
- It is composed of 5 power levels that will help you to precisely cook or heat your foods which result in a more desirable taste.
- Its sleek black design will add up a lot of awesomeness to your kitchen or dining area.
- This solo microwave oven has a smooth surface making it really easy to wipe it off when it is dirty.
- It has a large transparent window that lets you view what’s going on inside the oven.
- The handle of this microwave oven is really easy to grip and has an anti-heat property which diminishes your chances of getting injured.
- No need to assemble because it already comes in a pre-assembled state once you bought it.
- Super limited maximum capacity.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. As we all know microwave ovens emit some sort of radiation with regards to that is it really safe to use a microwave oven?
Yes, although microwave ovens emit radiation it does not mean that it is unsafe for human use. It only becomes harmful when there is a leakage on the body of the microwave oven that makes the radiation spread out on your room.
2. Is it safe to purchase a solo microwave oven online?
Yes, as long as you will buy it from highly-reputable websites such as Amazon.in.
3. Does a solo microwave oven consume too much electricity?
No, compared to oven toasters and electric burners, microwave ovens are known for their energy efficiency.
4. Is it crucial to preheat a solo microwave oven when I plan to utilize it for reheating my foods?
If you are doing it for the sake of reheating your foods then there is no need however if you will use it for convection cooking it is a must to preheat the oven first.
5. Is it safe for a microwave oven to be repaired by a technician?
There are lots of technicians nowadays that fixed different kinds of microwave ovens. Although, it is safe for you to let them get repaired however if you want to make sure just buy a new one if your microwave oven is severely damaged.
6. How long does a solo microwave oven can last?
If you will take good care of it you can expect that it can last for more than 10 years.
7. What if I am cooking something on a microwave oven then suddenly a power interruption occurs, will it damage my microwave oven?
Probably not, because microwave ovens do have a built-in electronic component that protects it from power surges.
8. Can I use a plastic container on the foods that I want to heat inside the microwave oven?
Yes, as long as the plastic that you will use is oven-friendly also known as Microwave utensilsthere should be no problems at all. If you use regular plastic then it can melt inside the microwave.
9. How to clean a solo microwave oven effectively?
Just dust off the exterior by means of wiping it with a dry cloth. For the turntable, if it is removable, you can remove it and wash it with a dishwashing liquid and dry it off afterward before bringing it back inside the oven.
10. What type of utensils can we use in a microwave oven?
Only use utensils that are oven-friendly such as heat-resistant glassware (pyrex), ceramics (pyroceramic) and thick plastics that have a tag that says that it is safe for microwave use
Now you have the most comprehensive list of the best solo microwave ovens here in India. Here are 3 options that are great for you according to us IFB Solo 20PM2S 20 Liters 800 Watts Microwave Oven is probably the best one because of its modern features and outstanding look. Next is, Samsung 23 L Solo Microwave Oven is definitely a great choice because of its large maximum capacity and exquisite features. Lastly, our vote goes to BPL 20 L Solo Microwave Oven because it is reliable despite its affordable price.