LG Microwave Ovens
LG is a leading global brand with a very high market share in India for home appliances. Microwave Ovens from LG are very popular among all segments of customers. LG like Samsung is a South Korean company. This company has been in the industry for six decades now and enjoys a generally very good reputation in the Microwave Ovens segment and as a brand in general.
LG has been in the Microwave Ovens segment for quite some time and the company has been continually innovating to keep its customer base interested in its products.
Check out the buyer’s guide to understand the essential points required before buying the microwave oven. This will help you understand your needs and help you make the right buy. LG offers a wide range of microwave ovens to the consumer.
How Does LG Fair As A Microwave Brand?
In India, very few brands are readily associated with Microwave Ovens and LG is one among them. LG Microwave Ovens always makes to the top of the list when India customers are short-listing their brands before taking their final call. LG offers a wide range of options to suit the diverse needs of the Indian customers in terms of features and price range.
LG Microwave Ovens are greatly appreciated for a number of positive qualities. These qualities may not necessarily be exclusive to LG Microwave Ovens but whatever we are listing below are certainly some of the great strengths of LG Microwave Ovens.
- Impressive designs with a contemporary touch
- Wide price range to meet the needs of diverse Indian customers
- Good quality
- Smart inverter technology
- Magnetron warranty up to 10 years
- Charcoal lighting heater technology
- Steam cooking features
- Diet fry technology
- Advanced design housing higher capacity in a compact design
- Introduced Smart Diagnosis technology to help customers troubleshoot the problems themselves and resolve them quickly
- Easy options to make Indian Rotis like Naans, Missi Roti, Tandoori Rotis, Lachcha Paranthas, using India Roti Basket
- More user-friendly with LED lamps that are thrice as brighter than any other Microwave Oven available.
- Better turntable design with improved stability
- Best suited for both domestic as well as commercial kitchens
- Reasonably good service networks
LG certainly understands the high level of competition that prevails in the industry. Like all the top brands LG also continually brings to market many new features and Microwave Oven technologies.
The company understands the need to innovate to stay in the game and in particular the Indian mindset that looks new features. LG as a brand also continually works on improving the service network because that is the only way the brand can establish itself and improve its market share as the competition in the industry is really tough.
LG certainly gives a tough fight to all the other leading brands in the Microwave oven segment. The brand has its own set of fans because some of the features launched by this brand are very impressive and they stand out from the rest of the competition.
In order to survive the competition and to remain on top, the brand will need to take a more aggressive approach to its pricing while not compromising on the list of features it offers the customers.