14 Best Wireless Earbuds – The Best Bluetooth Earphones in India
Music is one of the most versatile forms of entertainment for people of all ages. It is a stress buster and mood lifter. One of the essential accessories for listening to music is headphones.
Wireless earbuds offer more than just freedom from wires. They give you a comfortable fit, clear audio for music streaming and calls, and long battery life.
Wireless earbuds also deliver a handsfree experience to interact with your device. However, selecting the best wireless earbuds can be a challenging task. The market is flooded with so many options.
If you are scratching your head on deciding which earbuds to buy, we have got you covered.
We have provided information regarding the types of earphones and the working of wireless headphones. You will also find a buyers‘ guide that explains all the factors to be remembered while making a purchase.
Top 14 Bluetooth Wireless Earphones in India
Buyer’s Guide For Wireless Earphones
Firstly it is necessary to decide between the two types of wireless earbuds – Wireless earbuds and Truly wireless earbuds.
They both offer a comfortable fit and a great sound quality. However, true wireless is lightweight and is more expensive than only wireless earbuds. Thus, choose as per your preference.
Battery Standby/Music Time
Wireless earbuds use Lithium-ion batteries that are rechargeable. Thus, go for a product having a high standby battery with a single charge. This ensures you can listen to music or talk for a longer period with a single charge.
A noise-canceling headphone enables you to enjoy your songs without disturbances from the surroundings. This feature blocks out all the outside sound while you are listening to music or are on call without having to blast the sound.
The wireless earbuds operate using Bluetooth connections. Go for a Bluetooth version that is compatible with your smartphone or any other device.
The connection should be strong and should work correctly, even at a range of 30 m. This allows you to roam freely and enjoy your songs.
The earbuds you purchase should have the snuggest fit. Ensure that they come with three sizes of earbuds (small, medium, large) so that you can choose the one with the most comfortable fit.
The earbuds should stay in place and not come off. This allows you to use them easily, even while running or intense workouts in the gyms.
Design and Controls
Go for a lightweight and compact design so that they are comfortable to wear and also portable. They should be stylish and also lightweight enough to not feel it when wearing them on your ears.
Go for earbuds that come with controls such as power off, volume controls, and answering or rejecting calls that allow easy operation with just a touch of the button.
Certain wireless earphones also have voice commands that enable you to gain assistance from Siri, Alexa, and Google Assistant without having to take out your phones.
Go for a wireless earphone that comes with IP-X4 or IP-X7 sweat/splash-proof protection. This keeps your earbuds well protected from sweat during an intense workout, training, and also rain.
This makes the earbuds more durable and also gym friendly.
True wireless earbuds are much more expensive than just wireless earbuds.
While certain brands like Bose come in a range of 10k-15k but are completely worth their price, wireless earbuds are available at all prices; however, for a good model, try to go for a higher price.
Go for an earphone that offers a good quality stereo and bass sound. The sound coming from both earbuds should be in synchronization without any distortion. Thus, check the quality of sound before you purchase the product.
Handling calls is an important feature of earbuds if you have to attend calls frequently. Some earbuds can handle calls with great performance. This is good for busy people who need to attend lots of calls.
While some earbuds have excellent music sound but average performance in managing the calls, hence, the user must be sure that the earbuds he is choosing must provide good performance for both.
Support Fitness Tracking
With the change in lifestyle, we see many fitness freaks. They are most concerned about their workouts.
There are earbuds available in the market that can provide information regarding heartbeat and other necessary details. This feature helps people to know how correct they are exercising.
14 Bluetooth Wireless Earphones
1. Mi Super Bass Wireless Headphones
Xiaomi Corporation was established in 2010 and is a Chinese electronics company located in Beijing, China. The company manufactures smartphones, laptops, mobile apps, mobile accessories, fitness bands, etc. It is one of the most popular smartphone brands in India.
The Mi super bass wireless headphones come in a combination of red and black color. They have an ultimate battery life of 20 hours with a super-powerful bass. It has a built-in 40 mm high-performance large neodymium iron boron unit that delivers deep and impactful bass.
The large voice coil and large diaphragms of these headphones create a rock concert experience. This headphone is ideal for bass lovers.
- The headphones are crafted with soundproof PU material which does not strain your ears and lets you listen to music on the go.
- Their soft cushiony ear muffs are pressure less, which provides the utmost comfort to your ears.
- These headphones let you customize the listening experience as you can adjust the head beam and rotate the ear shafts according to your comfort.
- With new and advanced Bluetooth 5.0, these headphones cover a wide range and connect two headphones to stream music from the same phone.
- The headphones are voice control activated, which lets you pick up your genre of music so that you know which song you are listening to as well as do not miss any important call.
- You can listen up to 300 songs uninterrupted due to a huge battery life of 20 hours.
- These headphones are versatile as they can be used as both wired and wireless.
- Though a Xiaomi device, these headphones are compatible with all other brands.
- Strong and sturdy plastic which makes the headphones durable.
- The headphones charge very quickly.
- It provides great noise cancellation while listening to music.
- The headphones are non-foldable.
- The headphones do not come with an adapter. Only USB is provided.
2. PTron Bassbuds Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
PTron is an electronic and mobile accessory company established in 2044 by Ameen Khwaja. The company is located in Telangana, India. It is a subsidiary of Palred Technologies Ltd.
The PTron bass buds are true wireless earbuds that feature state of the art acoustic components.
These headphones produce incredible sound quality, which is crystal clear. It lets you enjoy music for 6 hours and 5 hours of talk time on a single full charge.
- The PTron headphones are equipped with the latest wireless technology and ship set due to which they deliver less audio and lets you experience clear, crystal powerful sound.
- Powered with the latest 5.0 Bluetooth technology, the headphones provide a powerful connection and pair in no time.
- These headphones consume less power and support dual stereo calling.
- With acoustic design and cutting edge Hi-Fi stereo sound, these headphones provide high-quality bass, which is distortion-free, thus making it ideal for music as well as gaming.
- The headphones keep undisturbed and precise connection up to 10 meters.
- They instantly connect to iPad, iPhone, mac as well as android tablets and smartphones.
- Their ergonomic design ensures perfect canal fit so that you experience the best comfort.
- They have 100 hours of standby time.
- These headphones are universal since they connect to any multimedia device supported by Bluetooth.
- The headphones come in 2-in-1 portable charging and storage case with 400mAh charging.
- The compact size of the case makes it easy to carry and charge on the go.
- These TWS earbuds are ultralight with a weight of just 4 kg, which makes them ideal for a workout.
- These headphones are valued for money.
- They provide decent noise cancellation for music as well as call.
- Great battery backup.
- No pain in ears even after long time wear.
- It takes only 1.5 hours to fully charge the headphones.
- No negative points observed so far.
3. Realme Buds Wireless
Realme is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer. The company was established in 2018. It also manufactures other products like headphones, television, fitness bands, and bags.
The Realme buds wireless have a large 11.2mm bass driver that gives you powerful bass and outstanding sound quality. The earphones get connected with a breeze with magnetic auto on/off.
The earphones have an elegant neckband design made of a high-grade elastic memory material that is skin-friendly.
- The headphones have a large 110 mAh battery that gives you playback time of 12 hours on a single charge
- They feature Bluetooth 5.0 that enables a stable and fast connection
- The inline remote of these earphones features three buttons and a mic. They let you control music, call and voice assistant directly
- The earphones are sweat-proof
- Their premium design provides you utmost comfort and distinctive color makes you stand out from the crowd
- The magnetic fast pair technology lets you separate the buds when in use and snap them together to power off
- These ergonomic earphones are made from high-quality silica gel and memory titanium alloy that are lightweight
- The earphones come with six months warranty
- Earphones deep bass
- Connectivity is quick and seamless
- No sound distortion even at high volume
- Sturdy and durable build
- Distance between buttons is very less, hence operating becomes a bit confusing
4. Xmate Gusto Lite in-Ear True Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
Xmate is a sub-brand of the leading e-commerce website Amazon. A BSE-listed firm, Palred Technologies, launched the startup. It deals with the manufacture of lifestyle e-accessories, including audio, mobile, and accessories, along with compact remotely operated cameras.
The Xmate Gusto Lite is a pair of premium quality in-ear truly wireless earphones. It has the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology that offers wide coverage of 10 meters.
The earbuds are extremely lightweight and compact, weighing 4 grams each. Moreover, they come with a 400 mAh magnetic charging case that ensures quick charge and easy storage.
The travel-friendly earbuds offer an excellent HD sound quality. They support a playtime/talk time of 3 hours on a single charge of 1.5 hours. Also, the three varying sizes of earbuds ensure a comfortable and secure fit for every ear type. Hence, it is an ideal option for those looking for a sturdy pair of truly wireless earphones that come with passive noise cancellation.
- It is a pair of truly wireless earphones that utilizes the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology.
- The built-in microphone ensures crystal clear telephonic conversation.
- It comes with a sturdy and stylish case.
- Each earbud weighs only 4 grams.
- The earphones come with a 400 mAh magnetic charging case with an LCD digital display.
- Each earbud features a built-in 50 mAh Li-polymer battery.
- The earbuds come with multi-function touch-sensitive buttons for activating Siri or Google Assistant, play/pause music, answer/reject calls, etc.
- Charging time: 1.5 hours.
- The earphones offer 3 hours of playtime/talk time and a standby time of 180 hours.
- The stylish package also includes three different sizes of earbuds, a micro USB charging cable, charging case, and an instruction manual.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- The Bluetooth 5.0 technology ensures an excellent calling experience with dual stereo call and clear voice transfer.
- The passive noise cancellation feature enables you to enjoy music or talk on call even in a crowded environment.
- The charging case and ultra-compact design make the earphones travel-friendly.
- The ergonomically designed earbuds ensure a secure and comfortable fit.
- Connects to both Android and IOS smartphones.
- The earphones are not sweatproof or water-resistant.
5. boAt Airdopes 311v2 True Wireless Earbuds
The boAt is a well-known company that manufactures speakers, headphones, and earbuds of the best quality. This boAt ear pod is a mid-range product that looks classy and has tons of features in it.
Starting with the stylish design of this product to the sturdy rechargeable case makes it attractive. It is very lightweight and will fit your ear correctly, so it does not come off. Let’s talk about this product in detail.
- The Bluetooth 5.0 technology on these ear pods is high-speed and provides a seamless connection that connects easily and ranges up to 10 meters.
- The top-notch design of this boAt ear pod, along with its case, is eye-catching. The ergonomic design will give you a fashion statement.
- The battery life of this ear pod is of 3.5 hours on a full charge. Also, the charging case that it comes with holds 500mAh of charge in case you run out of juice. You can plug it into recharge and keep on listening.
- This device comes with two extra sets of earmuffs in case the one that comes with it gets damaged or anything.
- BoAts provides HD quality audio with 6mm x 2 drivers to set its frequency precisely and allows premium audio reproduction too.
- The ear pods are IPX5 certified; this means they are water and sweat resistance. You can go on jogging or go to the gym to workout wearing these ear pods comfortably.
- This has a microphone facility so you can avail of handsfree calling without taking out your smartphone.
- It is equipped with a voice assistant, which means you can command your smartphone to perform some tasks using this feature.
- No noise cancelation feature
6. CrossBeats Wave Waterproof Wireless Earphones
Cross beats have a wide range of great wireless earphones. The Cross beats Wave is a true HD wireless earbud that uses a V4.1+EDR Bluetooth version in a range of 10 m.
Moreover, it also provides a comfortable fit that allows you to wear the earbuds the entire day comfortably. It comes with a built-in mic and a cord clip to adjust the wire.
- It is a true HD wireless earbud that operates using the Bluetooth version V4.1+EDR.
- The earbuds have a battery life of 9 hours and a standby up to 240 hours with a single charge.
- The operating range is 10 m.
- It comes with a CVC6.0 noise reduction feature with IPX-7 waterproof protection.
- It has a built-in battery of 120 mAH with a charging time of 1.5 hours.
- Cross beats Wave comes with a 12 months replacement warranty, ensuring a risk-free purchase.
- The earphones provide an adjustable, comfortable fit, and it comes with a choice of ear tips between small, medium, or large sizes.
- It has an excellent noise reduction feature with expandable foam ear-tips that block all outside sound, which allows you to listen to your music or important call without having to blast the sound.
- The built-in microphone allows you to have control over answering calls, sound, pause, and forward/reverse sound.
- It comes with accessories like a carry case for easy portable storage and a cord clip that can shorten the wire to fit your back neck or head.
- The noise reduction feature could be better.
7. boAt Rockerz 255 Sports Earphones
The boat is a popular lifestyle brand that deals with electronics like speakers, headphones, earphones, etc. It is the best choice for those who love bass music. It provides deep boosted bass in HD sound quality.
The earbuds operate using the latest 4.1 Bluetooth technology that is compatible with all iOS and Android devices. The model is also available in three color options- Active Black, Neon, and Raging Red, which add to the overall look.
- The Boat Rockers wireless earphones are powered by Qualcomm CSR8635 Chipset that provides high functionality to the model.
- It operates using the latest 4.1 Bluetooth technology.
- The Li-polymer battery of 110 mAH requires 10 minutes of charge to offer you 45 minutes of playtime. The battery can last up to 6 hours.
- It has an IPX-4 rating waterproof feature that protects your earphones from sweat or rain.
- The earphone comes with a one-year replacement warranty.
- These earphones have a lightweight, ergonomic design with a comfortable fit that is made of premium materials offering both style and sturdiness to the model.
- It has free access and inline controls that allow you to toggle the volume, skip tracks, attend calls, and activate Siri, Google Now or Cortana voice-controlled smartphone assistants.
- It comes with a hands-free mic that allows you to stay edgy with voice commands and have phone conversations as well.
- It provides a powerful HD sound with deep boosted bass.
- Available at affordable price
- It does not come with a pouch or carrying case.
- The sound quality during phone calls is not up to the mark.
8. Tagg Inferno, Wireless Bluetooth Earphone
The Tagg Inferno allows you to enjoy guitar solos, treble, and strong bass like you’re listening to them live. The wireless earphone uses a Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology along with AptX and cutting-edge components.
It has a sweat and splash-proof design making it an ideal choice for daily commuters or gym enthusiasts. It is comfortable, durable, and also stylish, making it one of our top recommendations.
- It comes with the CVC 6.0 Noise cancellation technology for a better listening experience.
- The efficient and convenient earbuds allow you to enjoy an enriched listening experience without the interference of sound from the surrounding.
- The wireless earphones have an in-built Lithium-ion battery of 100 mAH, which provides a music time of 7 hours with a standby time of up to 180 hours.
- The battery provides a talk time of 8-9 hrs.
- The In-ear headphones come with an IPX4 Sweat/Dust/Splash Resistant design.
- It comes with a 12-month replacement warranty.
- It is compatible and ensures fast pairing with all Bluetooth enabled devices.
- The in-ear headphones have a comfortable, durable, and ergonomic design that ensures that it always stays in place even while running, jogging, or while working out at the gym.
- The built-in microphone, along with the noise cancellation feature, allows you to have hands free phone conversations along with skype or video conference calls.
- The nano-coating technology protects the earbuds from sweat while working out.
- Might cause a disturbance in the connection and sound during long phone calls.
9. Sony – C400 Wireless in-Ear Headphone
The Sony C400 is a wireless earphone that operates on a Bluetooth 4.2 version. These earphones have a Near Field Communication(NFC) and Bluetooth technology that operates with a one-touch for instant connectivity.
With a charge time of 4.5 hours, the device can be used for 20 hours of battery life or music and talk time. It even comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- It is designed with a neckband for comfort.
- It consists of easy operation buttons to play, stop, or skip through tracks, and adjust the volume.
- It comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- It has a comfortable and lightweight design with a neckband that allows you to wear them for the entire day while ensuring the earbuds stay in place.
- The neckband comes with a vibrating feature that notifies you when there is a call.
- You can activate your smartphone’s voice assistant features or make hands-free calls.
- The cable is stored conveniently, preventing tangles with the cable adjuster and stopper.
- The connectivity is not up to the mark.
10. Jabra Elite Active 65t Sports Earbuds
Jabra provides you with a range of personal and professional sound solutions that offer a better listening experience. The Jabra Elite 65t is true wireless, lightweight earbud that is designed for music, calls, and sport.
It uses the 5.0 Bluetooth version and comes with an IP56 sweat and dustproof feature.
It can also gain assistance from Siri, Alexa, and Google Assistant using its voice command feature. The best feature of this earbud is that you can personalize your music using the equalizer via the Jabra Sound+ App.
- The Jabra Elite 65t is a truly wireless earphone that operates using 5.0 version Bluetooth.
- It is designed specifically for music, calls, and sport.
- The microphone uses four microphone technology.
- The battery can charge in 15 minutes to give 1.5 hours of battery life.
- It comes with an accelerometer and IP56 protection against sweat and dust.
- The Jabra Elite 65t comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- It has the power to last up to 8 hours, providing you uninterrupted music for a day.
- The product has the best fit along with the flexible memory wire neckband that remembers its shape and contours to your neck.
- You can personalize your music using the equalizer via the Jabra Sound+ App.
- It can be connected to 2 devices simultaneously. It has a good range and good noise cancellation technique.
- You have easy access to Siri, Alexa, and Google Assistant using the voice command of this earphone.
- It is very expensive compared to other wireless earphones.
11. Bose Sound Sport Earphone
Bose is a leading brand of consumer electronics, including sound systems, home, and audio systems, along with accessories such as earphones and headphones. These earbuds from Bose come with sweat as well as weather resistance, ensuring its durability.
They offer the best sound quality and comfort. Moreover, you do not have to worry about losing your earbuds because of the Bose Connect App’s “find My buds” feature and the magnetized case, which keeps them together.
- It is a truly wireless earphone from Bose with easy Bluetooth pairing.
- The earphones are sweat and weather resistant as it is made of water-repellent mesh with an IPX4 rating.
- It comes with three lithium-ion batteries with 5-hour battery life and a charging time of 2 hours.
- The Audio-video synchronization for customers using iPhones, iPads, and other Bluetooth devices that support AVDTP version 1.3 can be improved with the Firmware update.
- It has three color variations for you to choose from- Black, Bright Orange, and Midnight Blue/Citron.
- The Bose earbuds come with a one year warranty.
- You can track lost earbuds with the Bose connect App’s “find My buds” feature.
- The earbuds offer a comfortable and secure fit as it comes with three size options to choose from (Small, medium, and large).
- It ensures total freedom of movement along with packed full of technology that makes music sound clear and powerful.
- The noise cancellation feature is good.
- It comes with a magnetized case that keeps your earbuds protected and holds them in place, and while it sits inside the case, it also charges up.
- It has easy to control buttons that allow you to take calls, play or pause tracks, control the volume, and access your phone’s Siri or Google assistant.
- The left and right earbuds do not synchronize properly.
12. OnePlus Bullets Wireless Earphones
OnePlus Bullets comes with a magnetic control feature that allows you to turn off the music automatically by clipping the bullets together and play the music by simply separating them.
This makes it very convenient during traveling or working out in the gyms. It provides a smooth performance when paired with OnePlus 6T. However, it works well with other devices as well.
- The OnePlus Bullet is a Wireless earphone that provides smooth performance when paired with OnePlus 6T or any other OnePlus mobiles.
- It comes with a magnetic control feature.
- The earphone is constructed with aluminum alloy with a stretch-resistant cable that connects the earphone.
- It uses a Lithium-ion battery that provides 5 hours of sound with just 10 minutes charge.
- The earphones come with 3 Fins, 1 USB charging cable, a storage bag, User manual, Safety, and Warranty card.
- It has a one year warranty.
- The perfectly weighted aluminum alloy construction keeps your earphones in place even when working out.
- The magnetic control allows you to turn off the music automatically by clipping the bullets together and play the music by simply separating them.
- You can access Google assistant conveniently using these earphones without having to take out the phone from your pocket.
- It provides clear sound on the move along with convenient switching between calls, music, and Google assistant.
- Noise cancellation feature is not up to the mark.
13. Noise Shots X5 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Earphones
The Noise Shot X5 is truly a wireless earphone that allows you to enjoy high-quality music. It comes with a charging case battery of 2200 mAH, which makes charging an easy option. This also prevents you from losing either one of the earbuds.
The battery has a standby time of 180 hours, which provides 4 hours of music or talk time on a single charge.
- This is a Truly Wireless Earphone that operates using the 5.0 Bluetooth version.
- It comes with 4-hour music or talks time with a single charge.
- The battery has a standby time of 180 hours.
- It comes with three sets of high-quality soft silicone earbuds.
- The earbuds are splash-proof IPX5.
- It has a charging case battery of 2200 mAH.
- The earbud has a one-year manufacturing warranty.
- The earbuds have an ergonomic design that offers comfort and ensures that they stay in the ears without falling off.
- You can use your voice to get assistance from Siri and Google Assistant.
- The splash-proof feature allows you to work out peacefully without having to worry about damage from sweat.
- It comes with A2DP support that transfers music with little distortion, and Digital Signal Processor allows tuning for you to enjoy high-quality music.
- Can not toggle the volume via earbuds
14. Skullcandy Inkd Wireless in Ear
The Skullcandy INKD is a wireless earphone that has an 8-hour Lithium-ion rechargeable battery. One-third of it is comprised of its flexible battery.
It is extremely good as it comes with a large 30 feet Bluetooth range and it has a 2-year warranty. The earbuds come with a built-in mic and remote. These are the reasons why the Skullcandy INKD has a spot on our list.
- It is a wireless earphone that comes with a 30 feet Bluetooth range.
- It comes with an 8 hours Lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
- The product comes with a 2-year warranty.
- The earbuds come with a built-in mic and remote.
- It has an adjustable collar that can pack up to one-third of its size.
- You manage your calls and music on these Bluetooth earbuds with the built-in mic and remote and also track and control volume.
- The noise-isolating fit enhances the clear audio of all the music types.
- The adjustable collar enables quick and convenient storage in pockets and bags.
- No negative points were observed so far.
Working Of Wireless Headphones
Wireless earbuds can be connected to a smartphone, TV, computer, or laptop without any physical connection between the devices. They use Bluetooth to work by using a low power radio signal to digitally transfer sound.
They have the same range as of a TV remote, but their high portability makes it suitable for listening.
However, being a radio technology, a constant line of sight is not required to listen to songs. For listening to music, the earbuds must be put into the ears and activated, usually with a button press.
The receiver then gets activated and begins transmitting the radio waves.
A major disadvantage is that the earphones do not come with large batteries and must be charged constantly for use.
Normal wireless earbuds can be charged as a smartphone may be charged as it comes with an inbuilt micro USB slot. True wireless earbuds, however, come with a charging port and must be placed in it to charge.
Types Of Wireless Earbuds
These are very popular, and they work very similarly to normal earbuds, except there is no physical connection between the phone and the earbuds.
A receiver transmits the data through the drivers. They have a wire between the earbuds to connect them, which makes them different from truly wireless earbuds.
They are normally cheaper than true wireless earbuds. These earphones can be of the piston type, bullet type, or in-ear type.
True Wireless Headphones
The truly wireless earbuds are, as the name suggests, are truly wireless as they have no connecting piece of wire between them. They consist of the drivers and are the costliest.
The Bluetooth receiver is present in the drivers themselves. They are the most convenient as they are extremely portable and easy to use.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the best wireless earbuds brand in india?
Here are the top 7 best wireless brand in india.
- Mi Super Bass Wireless Headphones
- PTron Bassbuds Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Xmate Gusto Lite in-Ear True Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- boAt Airdopes 311v2 True Wireless Earbuds
- CrossBeats Wave Waterproof Wireless Earphones
- Tagg Inferno, Wireless Bluetooth Earphone
- Sony – C400 Wireless in-Ear Headphone
2. How long do earbuds last?
On average, any branded earbud will last up to 1 year if they are provided with regular care. However, they will be expensive.
If your earbud is not provided with proper care, then you may find the earbud damaged within six months only.
3. When must I replace my wireless earbuds?
Your earbud must be replaced when it gets damaged or when only one is working, and the other is not working. Also, when you catch ear infection using earbuds.
Replace the earbud when it is not fitting properly or keep on falling regularly.
Earphones have become a very important part of an individual’s life. The wireless earphones allow you to enjoy music while relaxing, traveling, and also during workout sessions in gyms.
There is a wide range of wireless earphones available in the market, which makes it confusing for the buyer to choose from.
This article hopes to help every buyer in making the right purchase.
Here we come to the end of the article. We have reviewed all the 11 products and conclude that boAt Airdopes 311v2 True Wireless Earbuds are a must-have.