13 Best Wireless Earbuds – The Best Bluetooth Earphones in India
Wireless earbuds have opened the doors of infinite possibilities and enabled us to live our life to the fullest by expanding our multi-tasking abilities.
Whether it’s about listening to music while running or taking important calls during workouts, the wireless earbuds have made everything possible.
Play your favorite sports, and simultaneously talk to your friends to share your feelings live.
Flaunt your new fashionable looks and make a style statement with trendy wireless earbuds resting on ears.
No matter whatever you do, always stay connected with wireless earbuds.
In this article, we have compiled the unbiased professional reviews of the top 13 wireless earbuds, buyer’s guide, FAQs, and conclusion to provide you deeper insight into the wireless earbuds for the effortless and awesome buying experience.
Top 13 Wireless Earbuds in India
|Product (Best Brands)||Best Price|
Best For Music
Best For Workout
Best for Running
Best For Noise Cancellation
Best Battery Life
Best For Extended Bass
Best For Calling
Best For HD Audio Quality
Best Lightweight Earbuds
Types of wireless earbuds
There are two types of wireless earbuds, including wireless earbuds and truly wireless earbuds.
The wireless earbuds are marked by the absence of any physical connectivity between the phone and the earbuds.
They have a wired connection between the two earbuds. They are powered by rechargeable batteries and employ Bluetooth connectivity to connect to devices such as smartphones.
The earbuds have a cord and drivers that allow the reception of data signals between your phone and earbuds.
They are less expensive than true wireless earbuds. The commonly used wireless earbuds comprise in-ear type, piston type, or bullet type earbuds.
True Wireless Headphones
The true wireless earbuds are completely wireless, as they do not have any wires connecting the two earbuds. They look very trendy with their stylish designs.
One of the earbuds in truly wireless earbuds acts like a master earbud that receives the Bluetooth signal from a smartphone or device and then transfers it to the other earbud. The earbuds have drivers that encompass Bluetooth receivers.
They are the expensive wireless earbuds and are stored in cases that also recharge them.
These earbuds allow immense portability advantage and give you complete freedom from wires.
Buyer’s Guide for Wireless Earbuds
The wireless earbuds come in two variants, including true wireless earbuds and wireless earbuds.
True wireless earbuds
The truly wireless earbuds define the extreme level of portability. These are completely wireless and rest comfortably in your ears.
They are trendy earbuds that come with a small case that recharge each earbud. The wireless earbuds are lightweight and offer great sound quality.
The wireless earbud offers wireless functionality as the phone is not physically connected with the earbuds by wires.
They also sit comfortably over your ears and provide awesome portability.
The common types of wireless earbuds include in-ear buds, piston type, and bullet type wireless earbuds.
As both types of wireless earbuds provide great sound quality and portability, you may choose to select any one type that suits your budget and taste.
Check the ear-tips of the earbuds to ensure it is comfortable enough for your ears.
If the ear-tips are too small or too thin, they don’t fit completely over your ear canal.
This results in noise interference with external noises messing with your music or calls.
Active Noise Cancellation
Buying a pair of wireless earbuds would introduce you to a lot of technical words, and teaches you a bit of physics as well. The term active noise cancellation refers to the ability of the product to cancel the outside noise from entering your ear.
The products with ANC functionality have tiny microphones that capture the outside sound and produce an opposite sound wave for actively canceling the outside noise.
Look out for wireless earbuds that have ANC feature as it offers great sound clarity without outside noise interference. It allows you to enjoy your music flawlessly with no disturbances or take your calls without straining your vocal cords.
Battery Standby/Music Time
The wireless earbuds are powered by rechargeable lithium-ion batteries. Obviously, you don’t want your batteries to run out in the middle of your favorite song or during an important official call.
If your earbuds come with advanced features such as Bluetooth and active noise cancellation, the batteries would drain away much sooner.
Therefore choose a pair of wireless earbuds that have a higher standby battery to ensure that your earbuds won’t give up on you when you are in the middle of something.
The wireless earbuds employ Bluetooth connectivity for establishing the connection between your phone and earbuds. Ensure your earbuds support a Bluetooth version that is compatible with your smartphone.
Also, you should have a reasonably good Bluetooth coverage range of up to 30 meters that allows you enough room to move around your house or office and experience robust wireless connectivity.
Water and Sweat resistance
Some variants of wireless earbuds are engineered for withstanding sweat and water. These earbuds are workout earbuds that are designed for fitness freaks.
They are not damaged when it comes in contact with sweat during intense workout sessions. Moreover, these are an ideal choice for outdoor wireless connectivity as they protect against rains or light showers.
Design and Controls
The wireless earbuds rest in your ears, on the ear, or over the ear.
You should choose the one that is lightweight and compact to not get distracted or disturbed while doing your daily chores. Some earbuds are designed to be extremely lightweight so that you don’t even feel their presence on your ears.
They shape up like a normal extension of your body. Moreover, the compact design makes it easy to store.
Another important feature to consider is the presence of user-friendly controls.
Most of the advanced wireless earbuds come with amazing controls such as volume controls, issue voice commands, access Siri or Google Now, take or reject a call, skip a song, etc.
Go for earbuds that offer responsive controls for awesome wireless experience and give you freedom from pulling out your smartphones.
Easy to wear
The wireless earbuds must comfortably sit in, on, or over your ears. Try them out by wearing them to check if they are comfortable enough for your ear dimensions.
The earbuds come into three sizes, including small, medium, large variants.
Choose the earbuds that stay with you even when you are doing workouts at your home or jogging in the park.
The ability of wireless earbuds to handle the calls flawlessly is an important consideration. Check for the controls that allow you to take or reject calls at will without using your smartphone.
It should ideally keep your hands free for other activities while attending calls conveniently. Also, check the sound performance to see if it is matching up or exceeding with the industry standards.
Sound Quality and Volume levels
Ensure that your preferred wireless earbuds have the desired sound performance. The earbuds are designed to have a flat or neutral sound that ensures the sound is modified to make it more appealing for the listeners.
While some users prefer more bass, others may prefer more vocals or instruments. A flat wireless earbud is preferred when you are interested in mixing or creating audio.
Some earbuds give enough volume even at 50% volume levels, while others required to turn up to maximum levels. Check for the volume levels of the earbuds as you can’t increase the volume more than their maximum limit.
Choose the earbuds that provide awesome sound quality on whatever devices they are used with.
The wireless earbuds are stored in a charging case when not in use. This case also recharges the wireless earbuds.
Ensure the charging case of the earbuds is strong and durable enough to deal with the rough usages in day to day life.
Find out the codecs supported by your preferred wireless earbuds.
Most of the earbuds support SBC codec, which supports only limited transmission speed and hence not compatible with high-resolution music.
Choose the wireless earbuds that support Bluetooth audio codecs, such as Hi-Res aptX HD, for amazing sound.
Top 13 Wireless Earbuds in India
1. Samsung Buds – Best For Music
Samsung is the pioneering brand in the consumer electronic products category that provides a wide range of innovative products such as TV, Smartphones,
Tablets, Audio Sound, Watches, Mobile Accessories, TVs, and Sound Devices.
Samsung Galaxy SM-R170NZKAINU Bluetooth earbuds are designed to offer a complete wireless communication experience on the go.
It comes with a premium sound quality for an awesome listening experience and supports the wireless power share feature.
- Features Bluetooth earbuds with adaptive dual-microphone including an inner microphone and an outer microphone for clear phone calls.
- Comes with 58mAH lithium-ion battery that provides long-lasting battery life of 6 hours with buds and 7 hours with the case
- Provides high sound clarity with AKG sound
- Offers wireless charging support
- Comes with automatic sound switching functionality
- Provides a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Ensures true wireless portability that provides freedom of movement in its specified range
- Provides great sound clarity
- Convenient to wear for long periods without straining your ears
- Ambient sound mode allows you to listen to nearby sounds without taking off your earbuds
- Lightweight and compact earbuds that sit in the ear canal and minimize fatigue and pressure points.
- Allows seamless connectivity even when you are exercising, walking, running, or biking
- Provides perfectly balanced audio with defined bass and treble
- Compact charging case that fits easily in your pocket or bag
- No negative points observed so far
2. Apple Airpods Pro – Best For Workout
Apple Inc is an American multinational tech giant that is renowned for its revolutionary products in computer software, consumer electronics. It also has online services such as Mac, iPad, iPhone, Watch, TV, Music, Airpods, iPods, etc.
Apple airpods pro is a pair of awesome true wireless earbuds that come bundled with high-tech features for stunning sound quality and cutting-edge wireless freedom experience.
- Features Active noise cancellation with embedded microphones that detect and counter noise from both outside and inside of the ear with equal anti-noise effect
- Comes with transparency mode that allows you to hear sounds and interact in the outside surroundings by pressing the force sensor button
- Silicone tips of 3 different sizes give a customized fit
- Features custom speaker driver, a high dynamic range amplifier, and an H1 chip
- Allows you to charge airpods wirelessly with a wireless charging case and shows compatibility with Qi-certified chargers
- The impressive battery life of 4.5 hours of listening time on a single charge and 24 hours with multiple additional charges in the case
- Ensures superior sound quality with practical no or minimal interference of outside noises
- Great sound performance with the combined effect of a high-quality driver, amplifier, and an H1 chip
- Provides seamless connectivity with iPhone and effortless communication with Siri
- Sweat and water-resistant airpods that are designed for fitness and water sports
- No negative points observed so far
3. pTron Bassbuds Bluetooth Earbuds –
pTron Bassbuds in-ear Bluetooth earbuds comes with acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with stereo sound and bass. It allows a wireless range of 10 meters.
It provides voice assistance and comes with a compact, portable charging case. It ensures hands free music and call management through multi-function buttons.
- Latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology provides a solid connection and faster pairing
- Multi-function buttons allow calls and music control for a hand-free experience
- 1.5 hours charging time and 100 hours of standby time
- Comes with 10m wireless range, voice assistance, micro USB cable and 400mAh compact, portable charging case
- Allows passive noise cancellation and features an in-built microphone
- Extended playtime up to 20 hours with the charging case
- Crystal clear treble and sound quality
- Developed in an ergonomic design with a lightweight structure for a snug fit
- Stays in one place even when working out or running
- Provide a clean, high-frequency response and distortion-free bass
- Requires to be charged multiple times in a day
4. Bose SoundSport Wireless Earbuds –
Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones is packed full of technology and allows total freedom of movement as it is completely wireless. It produces a clear and powerful sound and provides a comfortable fit.
Bose SoundSport Headphones allows you to enjoy your music without any cords in your way.
- Includes 3 different pairs of tip sizes
- The Bluetooth function works even at 30 ft range from the source device
- Up to 5 hours of play time and additional 10 hours with included charging case
- Allows tracking feature through an app if the earbuds are lost
- Charging case is designed with built-in magnets to store securely in place
- Sweat proof and water resistant
- Comfortable and secure fit
- Water repellent materials inside the earbuds keep moisture out for a sweat proof experience
- Allows wireless calling through right earbud and makes commanding as well as controlling easy through voice assistance
- The case provided can be carried anywhere and charges the earbuds while holding them
- It is not a noise cancellation earbud
5. WeCool Moonwalk Wireless Earbuds –
WeCool Moonwalk Wireless Earbuds have an ultra stylish and sleek look. It is designed to provide long battery life for using while jogging, running, walking or at the gym.
WeCool earbuds promote the ultimate wireless experience with comfort in wearing.
It comes with a digital display battery indicator for quick charging decisions for smooth and timely functioning.
- Equipped with latest Bluetooth v 5.0 for stable connection and 10 meters range
- Comes with multifunction buttons for controlling music tracks or answering calls
- IPX 5 rated earbuds come with a microphone for calling and promotes HD stereo music
- Allows 4 hours of music playtime with single charge and can be charged 2 to 3 times through the charging case
- Supports voice assistance, standby time about 120 hours, noise isolation and auto on/off feature
- Lightweight design of these anti fall earbuds provide a comfortable fit
- It is sweat proof and splash proof
- Provides quick auto pairing, improved and stable connectivity, longer battery life
- No negative points observed
6. Beats Powerbeats Pro – Best for Running
Beats is a leading audio brand that came into existence in 2006, and it provides a premium range of consumer earphones, speakers, and headphones.
Beats Powerbeats Pro is a trendy and stylish pair of totally wireless earbuds that are designed for high-performance. They are ideally suited for elite athletes as they are securely fitted to the ears.
- Features Apple H1 headphone chip for awesome sound performance
- The long battery life of 9 hours of listening time on a single charge and 24 hours with multiple additional charges in the case
- Features adjustable and secure-fit ear hooks for convenient handling
- Comes with volume and track controls on each earbud
- Provides active noise isolation and dynamic range for balanced and robust sound
- Features independent connectivity with class 1 Bluetooth that minimizes the drop-outs and provides an extended range
- It is AndroidTM compatible
- Customizable ear-tips with multiple options of voice capability, volume controls for extended comfort on each earbud
- Lightweight and compact design that is securely fit and made to stay in place even during a vigorous workout
- Sweat and water-resistant design that allows you flexibly multi-task during workout sessions
- Each earbud connects independently to the device for enhanced freedom of accessing music and phone calls
- Presence of multiple microphones and a speech detecting accelerometer filter out external noise and delivers great sound clarity
- Provides superior control over audio as each earbud has controls for adjusting the music.
- Features Fastfuel which gives you 1.5 hours of playback with 5 minutes charge
- The case is too big to carry comfortably in your pocket
7. Sennheiser Momentum – Best For Noise Cancellation
Sennheiser is a prestigious company in the sound and music appliances segment. It boasts of being the leading manufacturers of microphones, headphones, loudspeakers, and wireless transmission systems across the world.
Sennheiser Momentum is a pair of true wireless in-Ear Bluetooth earbuds. They come packed with multi-touch fingertip control for a mesmerizing wireless connectivity experience.
- Features intuitive touchpad technology for controlling music, calls, and voice assistant through fingertips
- Features in-house audio technology for providing exceptional clarity sound and wireless listening experience
- Has a two-mic beam technology that lets you enjoy high-quality noise pick up in the noisiest environments
- Comes with transparent hearing functionality that allows you to interact with outside surroundings without the need of removing your earbuds
- The extended battery life of 4 hours of listening time on a single charge and 12 hours with multiple extra charges in the case
- IPx4 rated wireless earbuds prepared from durable and splash resistant materials for withstanding tough external conditions
- Provides compatibility on both iOS and Android devices by connecting via Bluetooth 5.0
- Features Smart Control App that allows you to fine-tune the audio through integrated internal equalizer
- These intelligent earbuds pause the music the moment you remove earbud and starts again when put back
- Stylish and perfectly fitted earbuds that allow easy access for intuitive functions
- Provides ergonomic comfort during long extended hours of usage
- A lightweight and smart design that allows you to activate Siri or google assistant with a single tap on the right earbud
- Difficult to know the amount of charging left as there are no light indicators
8. Jabra Elite Active – Best Battery Life
Jabra is a reputed global brand that boasts of impressive presence in consumer, professional, and medical audio technology. Its product range comprises a corded headset, speakerphone, wireless headset, and video conferencing solutions.
Jabra Elite Active 75t is a pair of truly wireless earbuds that offer flawless connectivity, calls, and musical experience for immense sound clarity.
- Features a lightweight and compact design that is securely fit with additional grip coating
- Comes with IP57 rated protection against sweat and dust
- The extended battery life of 7.5 hours of listening time on a single charge and 28 hours with multiple extra charges in the case
- HearThrough mode allows you to control the outside noises you would like to hear
- Features Jabra sound App that allows you to customize your music through customizable equalizer
- Provides easy access to voice assistant including Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant
- It comes with 2 years warranty
- Snugly fitted earbuds that are designed for the fitness freaks
- Provides exceptional sound clarity and wireless listening experience
- Intelligent smart assistants for easy control of various volume and track controls
- Convenient charging by keeping the ear-buds in the case
- 4-microphone technology provides excellent calls quality
- Earbuds are not optimized to work with computers
9. Sony WF-XB700 T – Best For Extended Bass
Sony is a global leader in the electronic and home appliances segment that provides numerous products across its range of categories such as televisions, headphones, MP3 players, video cameras, camcorders, speakers, etc.
Sony WF-XB700 Truly Wireless is a pair of true wireless earbuds that offer extra bass for exceptional sound clarity. It allows you to play music and maintain communications using voice commands.
- Features extra bass for robust and low-end sound for passionate music lovers that wouldn’t like to miss favorite bass lines
- Comes with IPX4 water-resistant rating for effective protection against sweat and splashes
- The impressive battery life of 9 hours of listening time on a single charge and 18 hours with multiple extra charges in the case
- Offers quickfire charging that gives 60 mins of music playback with only 10 minutes of charging
- Features easy volume and track controls for playing, stopping and skipping the tracks and effortless volume adjustment
- Assistant or Siri, for playing music, communicating with contacts and getting directions
- Comes with ergonomic tri-hold structure that touches your ear at three different points for a secure fit
- Ideally suited for fitness freaks as they remain connected during their fitness routine due to their water and sweat resistance capacity
- Provides stable connection due to the presence of a BT chip that simultaneously transfers sounds to both left and right ears
- Offers great video viewing due to low audio latency and optimized antenna design
- Easy connectivity with smartphone’s voice assistant such as Google
- The compact charging case that is easy to carry around
- Does not allow to use the right earbud independently on its own
- Absence of multipoint and pairing between multiple devices
10. Philips UpBeat – Best For Calling
Philips is a globally recognized health technology company that employs advanced technology and deep consumer insights for delivering products across its various categories such as consumer health care, home care, etc.
Philips UpBeat TAUT102BK is a pair of true wireless Bluetooth earbuds that provide wireless freedom on the go. Its smart connectivity and echo cancellation ensure interruption-free access to music, call, and media communications.
- Features neodymium acoustic drivers that measure 6 mm for awesome bass and great clarity
- Provides battery life of 3 hours of listening time on a single charge and 9 hours with multiple extra charges in the case
- Ergonomically designed earbuds that are securely and comfortably fit on the ears
- Effective noise isolation due to the presence of an oval acoustic tube
- Comes with built-in mic with echo cancellation for crystal clear sound clarity
- Easy connectivity with smartphone’s voice assistant such as Google Assistant or Siri by pressing a double button press for playing music, making or receiving calls and checking directions
- Features 5.0 Bluetooth connectivity that maintains and secure a robust connection with the earbuds
- The functionality of mono-mode allows you to use only one ear and keep another ear free
- Compact and appealing design that keeps the earbuds securely in its place even when you are doing workouts
- Minimalist design with ultralight earbuds and charging case that is easy to carry into pockets and bags while moving around
- Quick auto-pairing provides smart connectivity as soon as it is taken out of the case
- No negative points observed so far
11. boAt Airdopes – Best For HD Audio Quality
boAt is a lifestyle brand that is founded in 2016 and enjoys an impressive presence in fashionable consumer electronics. Its premium range of products includes headphones, speakers, earphones, travel chargers, and premium cables.
boAt Airdopes 311V2 are a pair of true wireless earbuds that provide wireless connectivity for enjoying music and calls in a great style.
- Features stereo calling features for amazing sound clarity and crisp communications
- Provides battery life of 3.5 hours of listening time on a single charge and 12 hours with multiple extra charges in the case
- Offers seamless connectivity with Bluetooth 5.0
- Provides smooth and integrated multifunction control that provides complete control on payback, voice assistant and calls
- IPX5 rated earbuds that are sweat and water resistant for carefree listening experience during workout sessions
- Features quick connectivity with instant voice assistant
- Charming design that securely fits in the ears and allows you to enjoy music in a completely wireless way
- Equipped with dynamic drivers for an immersive listening experience
- HD audio quality that provides blissful audio experience with a seamless hands-free experience
- Easy access control with voice assistants such as Google Assistant or Siri for playing music and making or receiving calls.
- No negative points observed so far.
12. Redmi Earbuds S – Best Lightweight Earbuds
Xiaomi is a progressive electronic appliances brand that was founded in 2010. Its wide range of products includes smartphones, TV, set-top boxes, routers, and smart home products.
Redmi Earbuds S is a pair of true wireless earbuds that comes packed with powerful features for flawless wireless freedom for enjoying music and making or receiving calls.
- Both the earbuds offer stable connection and lower latency for crisp communication
- You can use both or only single earbud as per your convenience
- Provides battery life of 4 hours of listening time on a single charge and 12 hours with multiple extra charges in the case
- Provides seamless connectivity with Bluetooth 5.0
- Comes with a gaming mode that reduces the latency to 122ms and provides pro gaming performance
- IPX4 rated earbuds that offer sweat and splash-proof protection for a carefree listening experience
- Supports hands-free voice assistant on both iOS and Android devices
- Features dynamic sound driver that is customized for providing better bass and punchier sound performance
- Reduces ambient noises for awesome sound clarity through DSP environmental noise cancellation technology
- Multifunctional button allows multiple functions including activating voice assistant, switching calls, playing music or activating a game mode
- Ultralight, sleek, compact and trendy design that promises immense comfort on our ears
- Slow pairing that takes time in connecting with paired devices
13. Realme Buds Q – Premium Looks
realme is a budding technology brand that was founded in 2018, and its popular range of products includes smartphones, smart TVs, and the associated accessories.
realme Buds Q is a pair of true wireless earbuds that are innovatively designed for wireless freedom for long hours of the musical journey and uninterrupted media communications.
- Designed by Jose Levy who gave it cobble-like design and frosted texture for rendering it an outstanding appearance
- Provides battery life of 4.5 hours of listening time on a single charge and 20 hours with multiple extra charges with the case
- Features 10mm large bass boost driver for powerful bass and amazing sound performance
- Is equipped with AAC audio codec from Dolby that uses a high-compression algorithm and delivers superior sound quality
- Comes with a robust R1 Q chip that provides instant connectivity with Bluetooth 5.0
- Features super-low latency gaming mode that reduces the latency to 119ms for perfect sync during playing games or watching videos
- IPX4 rated earbuds that provide sweat and splash-proof protection
- Ultra Lightweight earbuds that feel comfortable to wear even after long durations
- Comes with intelligent touch controls that allow easy access to multiple functions such as answering calls, playing or skipping tracks, entering or exiting super low latency mode
- Features realme link App that allows you to customize the touch controls
- Does not feature lights and indicator for charging/connectivity signal on earphones
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the earbuds?
Earbuds are a pair of tiny speakers that are inserted into the ear canal. They are ideally suited for wireless functionality when being used at low volumes.
They provide great noise cancellation and provide excellent portability benefits.
2. Are truly wireless earbuds worth it?
The wireless earbuds provide great portability and wireless capability. They are trendy and stylish gadgets that create a favorable impression on others.
You can move around the city while listening to your favorite music or taking important calls from anywhere.
They allow you to keep your hands free for multitasking activities without messing up with pesky wires.
Their major drawback is their short battery life.
3. Are earbuds dangerous?
The earbuds are small devices that are inserted into your ear canal. When played at loud volumes for a longer duration of time, it can result in hearing loss.
However, they are harmless when used at low volumes.
4. How do I choose the right size earbuds?
You should try out the various sizes of foam and silicone ear tips to ensure they fit flawlessly on your ears.
Your both ears may differ in their sizes; therefore, you may need differently sized earbuds for each ear.
Ensure your earbuds seal your ear canal and seat firmly on your ear-tip. The earbuds may display the letter “L” for the left ear and “R” for the right ear.
The ergonomic benefits of using wireless earbuds are uncountable. It makes you comfortable and improves your headphones experience.
The electronics markets are flooded with various types of wireless earbuds ranging from simple on-ear earbuds to advanced wireless earbuds.
Make an effortless buying of a pair of best earbuds for you by going through our buyer’s guide and insightful reviews of the top 10 best earbuds.