Best Vegan Protein Powder
Protein powders have become an essential part of the diet of fitness freaks and gym enthusiasts. Best protein powder is generally made of Whey and Casein, whose primary goal is to promote muscle growth and fuel muscle recovery.
At first, you would only get normal whey powder that isn’t considered to be vegetarian.
However, with a growing chain of people opting for a vegetarian diet in order to live a much more healthy life; the demand for plant-based protein or vegan protein powders are also increasing.
Plant-based protein powders can prove to be a quick refill after a workout. These protein powders can be plain or flavoured that can be mixed with water, smoothies, non-dairy milk, oatmeal, etc.
This article provides insight regarding Vegan Protein Powders. What is Vegan Protein Powders Used For? Is Vegan Protein Powder as effective as Whey Protein Powder? Benefits of Vegan Protein Powders -The answers to these questions are provided below.
This is followed by a detailed review of the top 12 plant-based protein powders in India. You can easily purchase the Amazon links mentioned below each of the products.
Top 12 Vegan Protein Powders India
Easy to Digest
Best Meal Replacement Option
The Mixable Protein Powder
The Smooth Texture Protein Drink
The Energy Booster
A Healthy-Digestive System Supergreens
The Best Quality Protein
The Ayurvedic Nutrition
Value For Price
Type Of Protein
Vegan protein powder is made using plant-based or vegetarian ingredients like peas, soya, flax seeds, hemp, etc. that are rich in protein. However, most of these protein sources like flax seeds and hemp are not complete proteins since they are missing a few essential amino acids.
Thus, protein powders are usually made using a blend of two or more of these types of protein sources. You need to check the type of protein before purchasing it.
Vegan protein powder should always be a blend of natural and organic ingredients. Check the ingredients before you purchase the product.
It should be free from gluten, GMO, sugar, artificial color, or preservatives. Moreover, even the flavor should be derived from natural sources.
The protein powder should have the essential amino acids and should be enriched with vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants.
The natural protein powder not only promotes muscle growth but also ensures a healthy immune and digestive system keeping you fit.
No one likes to consume a drink that tastes awful or is bland. Protein powders are available in a variety of flavors, including chocolate, strawberry, mocha, etc. You can easily choose the flavor of your choice.
However, for certain people, the taste of flavored protein powders may be too sweet for their liking. So, if you are one of them, then you can go for an unflavored product which can be made into a drink and taken with honey or mixed into a salad.
It is very important to check the protein content in the vegan protein powder before making a purchase. The content is always mentioned in the pack.
Ensure that it has a high protein content per serving that meets your diet requirement. Go for a protein powder with a protein content of 24-30 g per serving.
The protein powder is a part of your daily diet, which is taken after an intense work-out. It is necessary to ensure that it comes with digestive enzymes like Papain and Bromelain so that it can be digested easily.
This prevents the issues of a bloated stomach or indigestion.
The protein powder should be able to mix well with milk or water so that it forms a smooth consistency with no grittiness and lumps. Certain vegan protein powder can be mixed in the dough to make chapattis or in salads.
This makes it simpler to add it to your daily diet. Thus, ensure that the protein powder you purchase comes with a good mix-ability.
Check the fiber content that is mentioned behind the pack. The protein powder should contain a substantial amount of fiber since it helps in the bowel movements.
It helps in keeping the digestive system healthy. Ensure that the protein you purchase contains 2-4 g of fiber.
Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
It is important to check the BCAA present per serving of the protein powder. A high quantity of BCAA ensures the presence of the essential amino acids that help in promoting muscle growth.
It also ensures faster muscle recovery.
Glutamine is an essential amino acid that is the building block of protein. Thus, ensure that the protein powder has a sufficient quantity of glutamine so that it helps in building the immune system.
Moreover, glutamine helps in reducing muscle soreness after an intense work-out so that you are ready for your next day at the gym.
A good brand always offers the best! Thus, go for a well-known brand like Optimum Nutrition, MuscleXP, Healthkart or Oziva.
These brands not only ensure a good quality product but also promises quick and great results
1. Nutrilite All Plant Protein Powder
Nutrilite offers all sorts of natural supplements so that the body gets what it’s been lacking. One such product by Nutrilite is this vegan protein powder.
The Nutrilite all plant protein powder is formulated from wheat, soy, and yellow pea that provides you the goodness of nature and plants. The powder is enriched with amino acids that largely contribute to maintaining and rebuilding tissues and cells.
- The tri-blend of soy, wheat, and yellow pea provides essential proteins to the body which get lost due to smile activities like walking, cooking, cleaning, etc.
- The powder is 100% plant-based and is lactose-free.
- It is formulated to provide the synergy of nine essential amino acids.
- It provides a complete balanced diet for optimal health.
- The product is an ideal substitute for high fat and high cholesterol foods like red meat, whole milk, whole egg, etc.
- It is cholesterol-free
- No negative points observed so far.
2. Plix Strength Plant Protein – Hunger Satisfaction
The Plix pea and brown rice protein powder are enriched with 25 grams of protein per serving. It is also packed with natural enzymes and natural oxidants that help in building lean muscle and reduction of muscle soreness, which might arise after an intense workout.
The powder is flavored with natural rich cocoa that is obtained from Ghana, which allows you to enjoy a delicious drink that keeps you full for a long duration.
- Available sizes: 15 sachets, 500 grams; 30 sachets, 1 Kg and 60 sachets, 2 kg.
- It provides 25 grams of bio-available plant protein per serving.
- It is flavored with rich cocoa powdered from Ghana.
- No added sugar for health-conscious people.
- Includes digestive enzymes extracted from papaya (papain) and pineapple (bromaline).
- Has a shelf-life of 18 months making it long-lasting.
- Includes superfoods like Lycopene (that is extracted from tomato) and grape seed extract.
- It is a mixture of pea and brown rice protein.
- Suitable for lactose intolerant people because of its lactose-free ingredients.
- Has a complete amino acid profile that consists of all 9 essential amino acids.
- Builds lean muscle and keeps you full for a long duration.
- The natural enzymes reduce muscle soreness or inflammation and fatigue after a workout.
- The powder did not mix well.
3. Unived Organic Pea Protein – Easy to Digest
The Unived Organic pea protein isolate ensures 20 grams of protein in each serving so that it helps in building lean muscle and prevents the breakdown of muscles. It is free from artificial colors, emulsifiers, and sweeteners, making it completely safe.
It is easy to digest and prevents digestive problems like bloating because of its natural digestive enzymes. The protein powder delivers 4580 grams of BCCAs so that it energizes your workout routines.
- Pea protein powder providing 25 grams of protein in each serving.
- Size: 15 serving, 1 serving, 30 servings.
- Available flavors: chocolate, organic raw.
- Comes with 4580 mg of BCCAs.
- It is rich in glutamine, leucine, arginine, and lysine.
- It is non-GMO, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, sugar-free.
- Consists of no artificial sweetener, emulsifiers, and artificial colors.
- It comes with natural digestive enzymes: blended neutral, acid and alkaline protease, papain and amylase.
- High in iron and ensures 124 calories.
- Suitable for everyone including athletes, students, homemakers, and elders, also those who are lactose intolerant.
- Boosts lean muscle development and prevents muscle breakdown.
- Addresses protein deficiencies.
- Reduces bloating and eliminates other digestive issues.
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly product.
- Taste is not liked by many.
4. Garden of Life Organic Raw Plant-Based Protein Powder – Best Meal Replacement Option
The Garden of Life vegan protein powder is the ideal meal replacement option that provides all-around nutrition to its consumer. It consists of 44 superfoods along with 6 gram of fiber that manages to satisfy hunger after a workout while also maintaining weight.
The product has a slightly sweet taste. However, it is completely gluten-free.
It also comes with 21 minerals and vitamins to enhance energy and ensure a complete nutritional diet.
- This is an organic plant-based protein powder.
- Contains 20 gram of protein per serving.
- Net weight of this product: 2Lb 5 oz or 1038 grams.
- It is completely gluten-free.
- Organic flavor blend: cane sugar, organic vanilla flavor.
- Ensures all-around nutrition with 44 superfoods, including fruits, vegetables, and organic grass juices.
- Packed with 21 vitamins and minerals.
- Boosts energy and builds lean muscle.
- The live probiotics and enzymes make it easy to digest.
- Satisfies hunger and manages weight.
- It is a delicious organic meal.
- The taste, texture, and smell of this protein powder are not good.
5. Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Plant Based Protein Powder – Our Choice
Optimum Nutrition is known for the formulation of some of the great protein supplements throughout the world. A similar great protein supplement is the Optimum
Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Plant-Based Protein is a complete protein powder with all the essential amino acids required by our body. It contains 24 g of protein with 4 g of BCAA per serving, ensuring muscle growth and recovery.
Not only is this product healthy, but it also comes in a delicious chocolate flavor. The product mixes well in liquid and ensures a smooth consistency. These great features make it our number one recommendation.
- Net weight of the product is 1.59 Lbs.
- It comes in a chocolate flavor.
- It contains 24 g of plant-based protein.
- It has a complete profile of essential amino acids.
- It has no artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners.
- It has a 4 g BCAA per serving of the organic protein and 4 g of glutamine.
- It consists of 7% or 2 g of dietary fiber that improves bowel movements.
- The product is completely organic, gluten-free, and non-GMO.
- It aids muscle recovery and provides support after an intense workout.
- The natural chocolate flavor makes it taste great.
- It can be easily mixed and ensures that you get a smooth drink with good consistency and without any lumps.
- It is easy to digest and ensures proper bowel movements.
- The taste might be a bit too sweet for some.
6. OZiva Organic Plant Protein – The Mixable Protein Powder
The OZiva Organic Plant Protein is a sugar-free, cholesterol-free, lactose- free, soy-free, gluten-free, and non-GMO product which is easy to digest for better immunity and faster recovery.
It contains 30 grams of complete protein and is a combination of organic pea protein isolate, organic brown rice protein, and organic quinoa.
This is the ideal choice for those vegans who lack proper nutrition in their daily diet. It can be mixed with coffee, salad and roti dough so that you obtain the natural solution.
It helps you reach your goal of living a healthy life. This is the most versatile protein powder because of its easy mix-ability.
- It is unflavored.
- It is available in two sizes- 500 g and 1000 g.
- It is a combination of organic pea protein isolate, organic brown rice protein, and organic quinoa.
- Contains 30 grams of complete protein with 5.2 BCAA per serving of organic plant protein.
- It has no sugar content.
- It has no artificial sugar or preservatives.
- People of all ages can take the product.
- It contains solid, well-balanced formulation and premium quality ingredients.
- It is easy to digest, providing faster immunity and recovery.
- It is soy, lactose, gluten, sugar, and cholesterol-free and non-GMO, making it highly healthy and effective.
- You can add it to your daily diet by mixing it with salad, coffee as well as in the flour to make nutritious rotis.
- The drink leaves a powdery after taste in the mouth.
7. Olena EVOLVE Vegan Performance Plant Protein – The Smooth Texture Protein Drink
The Olena EVOLVE powder is a lactose-free, vegan protein supplement that contains Vitamin B12 and natural recovery antioxidants. It provides 76% isolate protein per serving and contains only 1% of net carbohydrates.
It also has very good mixability with water and does not cause grittiness in the mixture. You get the perfect protein drink with a smooth texture that tastes great and also aids in faster muscle recovery.
- It is available in 3 flavors- Chocolate, Mocha, and vanilla.
- The protein powder comes in two sizes – 2.2 Lbs that provides 30 servings and 4.4 Lbs that provides 60 servings.
- Contains only 1 gram of net carbohydrates.
- It has a complete amino acid profile where each serving provides 4.7 g BCAA.
- Contains Vitamin B12 and natural recovery antioxidants from Acai Berry Extract, Turmeric Extract, Pink Himalayan Salt.
- It is a lactose-free, vegan protein supplement.
- It provides 76% isolate protein per serving derived from all plant-based ingredients and zero added sugar.
- Contains Premium multi-sourced plant-based proteins that are derived from yellow peas and sprouted brown rice.
- Easy to digest and does not cause bloating issues.
- It has a silky smooth texture with no grittiness as it dissolves easily in water.
- It is a perfect post-workout shake that comes in three delicious flavors allowing you to enjoy its benefits.
- Contains Vitamin B12 and natural recovery antioxidants that provide added energy for your muscles to recover faster.
- The taste is too sweet for some.
8. MuscleXP Plant Protein – The Energy Booster
The MuscleXP Plant protein is a natural protein powder obtained from pea, brown rice, and flaxseed protein. The chocolate flavor powder mixes well in water to provide us a protein drink that not only provides 20 g of protein but also provides an ample amount of energy that supercharges your daily life.
The digestive enzymes make it an easy to digest mix.
- Net Weight of product: 400 g.
- The natural protein powder is a blend of pea, brown rice, and flaxseed protein.
- It contains 20 g of plant-based protein.
- It has 4 grams of fiber, 10 grams of net carbs, 0 grams of sugar, 124.5 calories per serving.
- The digestive enzymes present in it are Papain and Bromelain.
- It comes in a chocolate flavor.
- It is enriched with Spinach, Beetroot, Carrot, Blueberry, Barley, Amla, Ashwagandha Powder.
- The protein powder contains natural stevia.
- It has no preservatives, no colors, no sucrose, and no artificial sweeteners.
- It promotes health, energy, and wellness by delivering key plant and herb nutrients that are often missing in our diets.
- It is a blend of natural ingredients antioxidants and the nutrients of green leafy vegetables with the absence of soy, gluten, and nut.
- It is ideal for busy lifestyles, meal replacement, smoothie boosters, on-the-go meals, and post-workout sessions.
- The digestive enzymes ensure easy digestibility.
- It promotes muscle recovery, muscle growth, and provides ample energy to the body.
- The taste of protein powder was not good.
9. Unived Daily Supergreens Raw Plant-Based Nutrition – For a Healthy-Digestive System
The Unived Daily Supergreens Raw Plant-Based nutrition is an alkalizing blend of beetroot, carrot, amla, acerola, tomato and maca, which contains fiber from flax seeds. It is vegan and natural super greens blend to maintain PH level, alkalize the system, and a daily dose of nutrients.
It is also completely plant-based nourishment that ensures a healthy digestive system due to its high fiber content.
- Contains fiber from flax seeds that are abundant in omega-3 ALA.
- It has an antioxidant blend of beetroot, pomegranate, carrot, amla, acerola, tomato, and maca.
- Alkalizing Blend of Organic Wheat Grass, Organic Alfalfa, Organic Barley Grass, and Spinach.
- Each serving of this protein powder provides 2 g of natural fiber.
- It is a super Green Blend of Organic Spirulina, Organic Moringa, Organic Chlorella.
- It is a non-GMO, non-gluten, and sugar-free 100% vegan protein powder.
- It contains only natural vitamins from fruits like amla, pomegranate, acerola that work with organic spirulina, organic moringa, and maca to provide energy and build your immune system.
- The flaxseeds provide the soluble and insoluble natural fiber that ensures a healthy digestive system.
- Contains plant-based antioxidants, natural fiber, which makes it ideal to begin your day with.
- Convenient and easy to use as you just have to add it in water or smoothies, shake or stir and enjoy.
- It is suitable for vegans of all ages.
- The product smells of rotten eggs to some.
10. HealthKart 50% Protein with Whey and Casein – The Best Quality Protein
The HealthKart protein powder contains a mixture of whey, soy, and casein- the three high-quality proteins. It is also enriched with vitamins, minerals, and with the goodness of DHA, it ensures a healthier brain and better eye health.
The protein present is extracted from natural sources providing a 15 g protein per 30 g serving. The chocolate flavor protein is the best quality product.
- Protein extracted from 100% natural sources.
- Net weight: 1 kg.
- Each serving provides 15 g protein per 30 g serving.
- The protein is 100% trans-fat-free.
- It comes in a chocolate flavor.
- It has a pdcaa (protein digestibility corrected amino acid) score of 1.
- It is enriched with vitamins and minerals.
- It is a blend of whey, casein, and soy.
- It is a complete protein with all 9 essential Amino Acids.
- It builds strength, fitness, and immunity in all age groups.
- It has the three best quality proteins.
- It has the goodness of DHA for healthier brain and eye health.
- The high-quality protein powder blends easily with water.
- It is easy to digest.
- The time taken to dissolve in milk is very high.
11. Kapiva Ayurveda Green Superfoods Nutrition Powder – The Ayurvedic Nutrition
The Kapiva Ayurveda is a 100% plant protein powder that contains a blend of 20 wholesome greens, sprouts, and veggies with added vitamins and minerals for complete nutrition.
It also helps in building strength, body immunity, controlling blood sugar levels, and detoxifying the body. It is the perfect ayurvedic nutrition with beneficial features.
- 100% plant protein powder has a net weight of 1 kg.
- It contains no artificial color and it is non-GMO.
- It is crafted with 7 alkalizing farm fresh greens.
- It is a blend of 20 wholesome greens, sprouts and veggies with added vitamins and minerals for complete nutrition.
- It contains Superfood like Spirulina, Wheat Grass Powder, Alfalfa, etc.
- It is enriched with vitamins and minerals.
- The protein powder helps in controlling blood sugar levels and detoxifies the body.
- The 100% plant-based protein helps boost immunity levels in the body.
- It is dairy-free and gluten-free.
- It acts as an anti-aging element.
- Provides low carb raw energy.
- Taste is a bit off.
12. Myfitfuel Plant Pea Protein – Value For Price
The MFF Plant Protein is a premium 100% vegan protein powder made from peas that is a high source of protein. It is a complete protein powder that increases overall muscle tissue and lean muscle growth.
It provides 30 g of protein and 5000 mg BCAA per serving. This protein powder is a reasonable option that reduces muscle soreness to get you ready for your next workout session.
- It is a premium 100% Vegan Plant-based protein made using peas.
- It is available in packs of 1 kg, 2 kg, 3 kg, and 500 g.
- It is unflavored.
- The product is free from skim-milk powder, dairy whiteners, gluten, sugar, artificial color, or preservatives.
- It provides 30.3 g protein on “Dry basis” and 28 g protein on “As is basis.”
- Provides 5000 mg BCAA’s, 4600 mg Glutamine, and 10.8gm essential amino acids.
- No thickeners or fillers are added to this product.
- The complete amino acid profile ensures an increase in the overall muscle tissue for better muscle recovery and growth.
- The naturally occurring glutamine reduces muscle soreness, which in turn helps you get ready for the next workout.
- The protein powder is easy to digest and mix.
- It has a negligible amount of carbohydrate and ultra-low fat content.
- It helps in increasing lean muscle growth.
- The taste could have been better
What Is Vegan Protein Powder Used For?
An absence of meat in the diet of a vegan ensures a ton of carbohydrates without any protein. This means that the diet is not nutritionally complete and balanced which might lead to issues like weight gain or a weaker immune system.
Thus, for this reason, vegan protein powder is gaining popularity among the vegan fitness freaks and gym enthusiasts who depend on it as a source of protein.
It is a plant-based protein supplement free from allergens and artificial sweeteners. Organic vegan protein powder is a perfect supplement that fits the diet of a vegetarian or any individual because of its naturally healthy and enriched protein content.
This protein powder is the perfect alternative to eggs, meat, and fish as a source of protein. It not only helps in promoting muscle growth and recovery but also enhances the overall health of the individual.
You can never go wrong with this plant-based protein supplement.
Is Vegan Protein Powder as effective as Whey Protein Powder?
Whey protein powder is one of the most popular and effective protein supplements. It is said to be a complete protein because it contains all the nine essential amino acids.
Thus, promoting muscle growth and recovery at a much faster pace.
Now, Vegan Protein Powders might not contain all nine essential acids. However, it can be combined with another vegan protein supplement like that of pea or soy to provide the complete protein to your body with all the essential amino acids.
Moreover, they are much healthier than whey since it consists of 100% natural and organic ingredients without any additives. They are not as processed as whey hence taste much better.
It is also the best alternative to lactose-intolerant people and is easier to digest.
Benefits of Vegan Protein Powder
- It is easily digestible and prevents bloating which is a problem seen after consumption of other protein powders like whey. Vegan proteins reduce gastric problems.
- Vegan Protein powder is a source of fiber which helps in promoting bowel movements, reducing cholesterol levels and also maintaining the body weight.
- It is the best choice for lactose intolerant people since it does not contain any lactose or milk.
- Vegan protein powder made of soy reduces the risk of prostate cancer. It also reduces the cholesterol levels in the body and hence reducing the risk of heart disease.
- It is a completely balanced nutritionally and provides an adequate amount of vitamins and minerals required by the body.
- It reduces the risk of high blood pressure.
- Vegan protein powders increase strength, power and lean body mass while reducing fat in the body.
Types Of Vegan Protein Powder
Pea Protein Powder
This protein powder is made from yellow split peas that have higher protein content than the green peas. Pea protein is rich in branched-chain amino acids, leucine, isoleucine, and valine that acts as whey protein powder to enhance the muscle gain.
Moreover, it also helps in reducing the risk of high blood pressure and also reduces hunger by promoting the feeling of fullness.
Soy Protein Powder
The protein derived from soy is said to be complete since they include all the essential amino acids that support muscle growth and recovery.
Soy, however, is not that popular as a protein since many people might be allergic to it and they also might have negative health risks.
It reduces fat and cholesterol levels in the body while increasing the strength. Thus, you can go for non-genetically modified soy protein that is safer than genetically modified soy.
Hemp Protein Powder
This protein powder is made from the seeds of a cannabis plant breed that contains a very small trace of the euphoric compound tetrahydrocannabinol. This is not a complete protein and does not contain all the essential amino acids like lysine.
However, it is enriched with fiber, iron, zinc and ALA omega-3 fat. It also is capable of reducing blood pressure.
Pumpkin Seed Protein
This protein powder like the name suggests, is made using pumpkin seeds. It is rich in protein but low in the essential amino acids threonine and lysine, making it an incomplete protein.
However, it is rich in minerals and consists of anti-inflammatory properties that improve the condition of the liver.
Brown Rice Protein
Brown rice protein is made from brown rice, another rich source of protein. It is usually consumed after weight training to support muscle growth and recovery.
It is not as expensive as the others because of its availability. The only issue that arises is that it consists of the heavy metal arsenic.
Sunflower Seed Protein
This is a new vegan type protein powder made from sunflower seeds that are gaining popularity. The Sunflower seed protein powder is a great source of amino acids but is low in lysine.
This can be combined with quinoa protein powder to obtain the complete protein.
Sacha Inchi Protein
The sacha inchi seed is a star-shaped seed that is also referred to as a nut. It is a very expensive protein powder since the sacha inchi seed is not commonly found.
It is a good source of arginine and also supplies ALA omega-3 fat. The protein powder also improves the blood of your body and reduces the risks of heart diseases.
Chia Protein Powder
This powder is made from chia seeds that are obtained from the Salvia hispanica plant. This protein is rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals, making it easily digestible.
Flax Seed Protein Powder
Flaxseed protein powder has a high content of Omega-3 and fiber. They contain a high content of protein and all the essential amino acid except lysine.
Thus, it is an incomplete protein that has to be mixed with another protein form. This protein powder is helpful in preventing heart disease and helps to build the immune system.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the best vegan protein powder brands in india?
Here are the top 7 vegan protein powder brands in india.
- Plix Strength Plant Protein
- Unived Organic Pea Protein
- Garden of Life
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Plant Based Protein Powder
- OZiva Organic Plant Protein
- Olena EVOLVE Vegan Performance Plant Protein
- MuscleXP Plant Protein
2. Is Vegan protein powder complete?
This depends on the ingredients used in the making of the vegan protein powder.
Pea and brown rice protein powder is said to be the richest source of protein as they include all the nine essential amino acids making it a complete profile.
3. Does vegan protein powder cause bloating, and is it easy to digest?
Vegan protein powder uses plant-based protein and comprises of natural enzymes extracted from sources like papaya and pineapple. These natural enzymes address the issue of bloating.
Hence, vegan protein powders are easy to digest and rich in fibers, which keep you full for a long duration. They do not contain lactose ingredients like milk, which might lead to other digestive issues.
4. What happens if you drink vegan protein powder without working out?
Vegan protein powder comes with a certain amount of calories. Hence, if you drink protein shakes without working out, it might lead to weight gain.
Thus, in order to maintain muscles and weight, a balance is required between consumption and working out.
5. Is vegan protein powder good for building muscles?
Vegan protein powder comes with an ample amount of protein per serving that helps in building lean muscles while the enzymes and natural anti-oxidants help in muscle recovery.
Hence, it provides all-around nutrition that keeps you healthy and fit.
Vegan protein powder is the ideal protein supplement that can be included in your daily diet. It fuels muscle growth and recovery while also ensuring a diverse number of health benefits.
There are a number of plant-based or vegetarian sources of protein that you will know about in the types of vegan protein powder.
This article has also provided insight into the benefits and importance of this protein powder. If you have any confusion in selecting the right protein powder for your post-work-out session, this article is sure to provide the help you need.
You can go for our number one choice- Optimum nutrition Gold Standard 100% Plant-Based Protein, which ensures high-quality protein with a complete amino acid profile. The Oziva Organic Plant protein is also a good option as it can be easily incorporated into your daily diet.