Best Toddler Toys in India – Product Reviews
Toddlers are energetic little explorers, and the toys you get for them must challenge, stimulate both mentally and physically, and also entertain them. If looking for toys for a one to a three-year-old kid, ensure that you get the right ones, those that will help him play independently. A toddler is likely to enjoy toys that respond to his actions more than those that play for him.
Getting the right toy for your kid will save you the constant trips to the market in search of one from time to time. Toys can be a very useful and thoughtful gift for the child. You also don’t want to see your money getting wasted on toys that your kid stops using after a few days since they don’t amuse them anymore. Selecting the best one can be quite challenging if you do not know what to look out for in such a toy.
In this review, you will get all the help you need to get the best toy for your baby in the Indian market today. By going through it, you’ll get detailed information on the different types of toddler toys; the benefits your kid will accrue from using them as well as the things to consider before going for one.
The review will also inform you of the type of toys to avoid purchasing for your kid for safety reasons. The review has 14 best toys that will help you narrow down your search from the hundreds of toys in the market today and enable your kid to grow all around.
Top 14 Toddler Toys in India
|Product (Best Brands)||Best Price|
Best hand-eye coordination toy
Best moving toy
Best for hand-eye coordination development
Best for young pilots
Best pull-along toy
Best for audio stimulation skills development
Advantages of toys to Toddlers
Toys bring more than just fun to kids. They provide opportunities for them to learn, spark their imaginations, and also encourage them to interact with others. The following are some of the things that your baby will benefit from by using toys.
Enable kids to develop fine motor skills
Most toys help kids to build their finger muscles. The muscles help in a lot of crucial tasks such as writing, eating, and even buttoning. Toys such as stacking blocks, doughs, and clays, as well as tinkering toys, not only help your baby to have fun but also help him build these muscles.
Help kids to improve on their eye-hand coordination
Some toys help kids to improve on their hand-eye coordination the more they play. For example, when stacking building blocks, your baby has to put the blocks in a position that they can’t topple over. While doing so, they have to keep a close eye as they continue using their hand to stack the remaining blocks.
By grasping the toys that try to fall from the stack, they practice how to grip objects, something that strengthens their fingers and hands.
By playing with toys, your kid will be able to think logically. When using shape shorter, for example, he will learn that he has to fit the right shape in the box or basket for it to fit through. The same will also happen with building blocks. He has to place them in the correct order to prevent them from toppling.
Your kid will learn how to use different toys for different purposes. For example, he can create different structures using blocks. If using a pretend kitchen, she will try to cook different delicacies from her kitchen as well. With toys, your kid will get an excellent base to develop creative abilities, something that will be of great help to him in the future.
Improve positive social interaction
In most cases, kids share their toys with others. As they pray together, they learn how to associate, interact, and cooperate. Should a dispute arise when playing, they’ll learn how to go about it at such an early stage with your help.
Help kids to learn math’s and vocabulary skills
Some toys help kids to develop math skills, such as learning to count. Others enable toddlers to learn numbers and vocabulary as well. If you want your kid to improve in this field, do your research and get the right toys from the market. You’ll be surprised at how fast your kid will learn these skills.
Keep kids engaged for long
Toys keep kids busy and engaged for long, especially if they amuse them. When playing, you’ll get some free time for yourself and also a chance to run a few errands around the house.
Toys are a great source of entertainment for young children. Musical toys, for example, entertain kids as they enjoy the sweet rhymes they play. They also learn a few words, something that improves their communication as they try to sing along with the toy.
Improves their listening skills
Some toys, for example, the musical chiming ones, help toddlers to horn their listening skills. You should, however, avoid getting toys that produce sharp and round noises as this can damage your baby’s delicate ears leading to long term problems.
Give toddlers a sense of independence
Toys largely encourage kids to play independently. Open-ended and age-appropriate toys make this possible as they encourage them to use their imagination and control the play on their own. Toys such as play kitchens, train sets, and tea sets are multidimensional and leave kids free to create and explore.
Toys to Avoid purchasing for Toddlers
When buying toys for your baby, you need to be extra careful to avoid picking those that can put the health of your baby at risk. Always get toys that you can leave your baby playing with independently without having to worry about their safety.
What to avoid
- Toys with sharp edges or glass parts.
- Toys with parts that could pull off and fit into your kid’s nose, mouth, or ear can hurt him.
- Long strings that can tangle around your baby’s neck.
- Toys that make sharp or loud noises like these can damage your little one’s delicate ears.
- Avoid toys that require electricity for them to run. You don’t want your baby to come into contact with electrical cords.
- Avoid purchasing toys with hinged parts that can pinch your baby’s small fingers.
- Toys made with lead-based paints or paints that flake off with ease.
- Avoid getting your kid toys with stuffed animals with parts that your toddler can remove with ease.
Types of toddler toys
Moving and pull and push toys
These are toys that your baby can push or pull. The toys are the best, especially if training your baby to walk as they motivate him to take the next step. Before purchasing the toys, however, ensure that the pull sling is short enough for safety reasons. You do not want your baby to get strangled by the string. Moving toys include grocery carts, doll strollers, and lawnmowers, among others.
Filling and Emptying
These are toys that enable your child to put things in and out. Such toys fascinate them and help them to develop fine motors skills as well as hand-eye coordination. For this purpose, you can look for toys like a fishbowl or give him a box full of small toys (those that he can’t swallow) or items to play with.
Musical chiming toys
Music always attracts kids’ attention. If you want to keep your kid engaged for a while as you carry out some tasks around the house, you can never go wrong with a musical toy. Get one with different rhymes as one can be boring to your baby.
You do not have to spend a lot in such a toy, invest in a cheap set of durable instruments such as a smart drum or maracas for your kid. When doing so, check for the toys’ durability.
Art and craft toys
These toys will make your baby creative and also get mentally stimulated. If, for example, you get him finger paint, he will try his hand art by drawing whatever comes into his mind. The good thing about the art and craft toys is that instead of your baby watching the toys play, he will make them play.
Shape sorting toys
These toys come in different shapes and sizes. Some come with music, bells, whistles, and others without. You will play with your baby at the beginning since you’ll have to show him what shape should go into which hole. After they master the art, you can leave them to play on their own.
Shape sorters are great educational toys for toddlers and will prepare them and make them sharp in their school work. They won’t have problems identifying shapes at such a tender age.
Manipulative skills toys
Manipulative toys help your kid to build fine motor skills as he’ll keep his fingers and little hands busy at all times. The toys require kids to press buttons for music to start, press a switch for the light, rotate a button for it to move, among other activities. The toys will keep your baby engaged for quite a long time.
Pretend play toys
These toys help toddlers to develop their reasoning, self-regulation, and different problem-solving skills. The toys help kids to prepare for different roles they’ll take on when they grow up as adults. You, therefore, need to select the best pretend toys that will bring out the best in your baby. Examples of pretend play toys include a toy kitchen stocked with(pretend) food, children dish set, among others.
Water splash toys
If you always have trouble when trying to get your baby into the water, say for a bath, get a water splash toys for him and you won’t regret it. Kids like to play in the tub, and simple water splash toys will fascinate him and keep him in the water until you get done with him.
Block stacking toys
Block stacking toys will keep your baby busy and engaged for a very long time. These toys help babies to improve in creativity as they learn how to create different structures with the blocks and also help them to develop fine motor skills. By building a tower of blocks, your baby’s hands will get steady.
Blocks can also help your baby to learn the art of sharing since he can play with a partner for more fun. For example, one can build a tower for the other to knockdown.
Some toys help toddlers to start their reading journey. At such an early stage, your child won’t need a lot of reading books, and thus toys that can help to read come in handy. Examples of such toys include smart sound playhouse, snap, and learn alphabet alligators, among others. The toys will offer great fun to you’re to your kid and prepare him for school as well.
Buyers Guide for Toddler Toys in India
The following are the things you need to consider before purchasing a toy for your baby;
You have to get a toy appropriate for your kid’s age. You do not want to spend a lot of cash on a toy set only to find that it’s a year beyond your kid’s comprehension. It would also be so disheartening to find that a toy you got for your baby doesn’t amuse him.
You can’t buy a toy for your young one and ignore the safety concerns. Ensure that the toy in question doesn’t have loose screws, paint that flakes off, or sharp edges that can injure your baby. If a pull toy, ensure that the pull string doesn’t exceed a length of seven inches.
Also, avoid toys with small parts like batteries that your baby can swallow. At no time should toys made from toxic materials come near your baby.
When going for toys for your toddler, don’t just spend money on those that only enable your baby to have fun. Go for those that intrigue their imagination and encourage creativity. Instead of purchasing a toy that dances by merely pressing a button, why not stacking blocks that your baby can use to build whatever they want?
Toys that promote physical activity
Consider getting a toy that involves more activity than just sitting on the floor. Avoid introducing them to videos at such an early stage as they can do that by themselves when they get older. For instance, get push toys for him as these will encourage him to be active. You do not want your kid to grow up to a lazy young man.
Toys that grow with the kid
Toys are expensive, and if possible, get those that your baby can use for years down the line. You do not want to spend your hard-earned money on a toy that ceases to amuse your baby a few days or weeks after purchase.
Get a toy that your baby will use at one level and then transform it into something challenging when they get older.
If you can get a toy that stimulates your baby’s mind, the better, you can get a toy that requires your little one to solve a problem for them to play. Some toys need kids to think critically for them to enjoy playing, which is a good thing. Since kids pick up on things with ease and also learn quickly, the toys will be of great advantage.
Toys that provide a multi-sensory experience
Consider getting a toy that will provide your baby with different sensory experiences. For instance, you can get a toy that lights up, chimes music, and has different textures to engage your baby more. Such a toy will help your baby more than one that only lights up.
Those that kids can use in different ways
Always purchase open-ended toys for your baby. With them, she can play different games and thus always get engaged for long hours. With stacking blocks, for example, your kid will build various structures. If you purchase shape sorters for him, he can only sort the shapes with them and nothing else an activity that can get boring with time.
Some toys come with a high price tag and maybe within your budget. You do not have to strain yourself when you can get toys of the same quality or much better within your budget. What matters is the durability, safety, and the effect the toy will have on your kid. If it suits what you want for your baby, go for it. You do not have to buy toys from popular brands that come at high prices. You might get surprised to find the joy a cheaply priced toy will bring to your kid.
Always look for durable toys for your baby. You do not want to get one that breaks after your baby throws it away, which is a possible scenario with toddlers. Ensure that you check on the durability before you pay for the toy and only ignore if you’ve got no problem with your money going into waste.
Before you pay for a toy for your young one, always go through the label to see whether it has the indication “flame resistant.” Getting frame resistant toys will not only save your baby from the fire but also your property.
1. Homebuy Colorful and Attractive Funny Cottage – Our pick
This toy comes in attractive colors and will give your baby the chance to learn a lot of activities. With it, your kid will develop fine motor skills, excellent eye-hand coordination, visual skills as well as tactile and hearing skills.
The toy has colorful beads that will help your baby to learn basic math skills as he has to move them to count. He will also learn the different sounds that animals make when fitting animal shaped blocks into their correct slots.
With this cottage, your baby will also learn different shapes since he has to sort them out and fit them into their correct holes. The door opening game where the kid has to get the key first to open the door will keep your baby busy and also help to stimulate his mind.
Your baby will also get to play different games with the cottage, such as the shape guessing game where he will have to close his eyes, put his hand onto the house and guess the shape of the block he touches. The toy will thus encourage sharing, and social interaction as your kid can comfortably play with another kid for more fun.
- Contains a lot of activities and thus helps to keep your baby busy for a long time
- Has beautiful and attractive colors that entice young kids to play with it.
- The toy has many sound effects, songs and bright colors to cultivate creativity and also enhance his visual and auditory senses.
- Made from his nontoxic plastic material and thus safe for toddlers use.
- When counting and shape sorting, your baby improves in fine motor skills and shape recognition.
- Has a holding handle making it easy for your kid to carry it around
- Helps kids to improve in fine motor skills
- Keeps kids engaged for long
- Beautiful combination of colors makes it attractive
- High-quality plastic makes it durable
- Doesn’t come with batteries
2. Baybee 2 in 1 Baby Horse Rider
Baybee toys are loved and adored by all kids. This 3in 1 baby toy can be your child’s next favourite toy to zoom all around and have loads of fun. It is ergonomically designed for the safety of your kid.
- It is a 2 in 1 product that includes a rocking horse toy; it becomes like a horse car with wheels.
- It is colourful and comes with large wheels that can smoothly glide over the concrete, carpet, indoors and outdoors.
- It is made up of a virgin PVC plastic body and is durable with good back support.
- It comes with a Horse body, skeleton rod, stickers, two nuts, backrest and manual, rocker board, seat, parental rod. It does not require batteries, gears or pedals.
- Girls and boys of age 1-5 years can enjoy this elegant attractive horse toy.
- It can be used with and without parental control.
- It will help build your toddler confidence with the wheel on toys.
- It is easy to ride, rock and drive.
- It adheres to European safest standards and can carry 16 – 20 kgs weight
- No negative points were observed
3. Sartham Building Block Toy – Best hand-eye coordination toy
One of the best products for toddlers to play with is the Sartham, Building Block Toy. It develops a sense of imagination of your kids by enhancing skills such as hand-eye coordination, exploration, calculation, planning, and prioritization, which makes it one of the preferable options. Let us have a look at the features of this product.
- This building block toy develops a sense of imagination in the mind of toddlers and enhances their skills too. It broadens their imagination and allows them to use the intelligence creatively.
- It is a Made in India product which is made up of materials which are non-toxic plastic, which makes it a Kids-friendly product. It has a very smooth surface without any sharp edges that make it all the safer for your kids.
- A guide book that comes along with this product gives them the idea of how to build the blocks.
- It has a lock-system based technique which allows your child to understand the art of creating interesting houses.
- It is recommended for children between the age of 2-5 years.
- The building block creates a platform of a problem-solving environment that has been followed for over a century.
- They also develop and learn the basic concepts of mathematics and geometry.
- These blocks involve a highly entertaining series of games that use multi-sensory, and kids follow an interactive approach towards building it. It provides your kids with a valuable learning experience.
- It develops the skill of hand-eye coordination in a captivating way; this will also impact your kid’s handwriting skills.
- The fitting should have been more tight.
- It is not BPA free
4. AYS Unbreakable Hello Kitty and Doraemon Toys
Hello Kitty and Doraemon toys are push and pull toys for kids. The toys are unbreakable and provide great enjoyment to boy toddlers.
Kids can have an endless fun time playing with the toys. With these toys, you can expect your child to indulge in self-play for a longer duration. The toys are also helpful in improving the attention span of the child.
- The toys are made from ABS plastic
- It is suitable for three-plus years old.
- The toys have a 360-degree free rotation of the head.
- The toys are unbreakable.
- It is made from non-toxic and eco-friendly material.
- The toys are easy to grip and have no sharp edges.
- The toys run by pushing them. They require no batteries.
- They run far and fast, keeping kids engaged for hours.
- No negative point was found.
5. Toddle Bee Walking & Dancing Bear Toy
It is a walking, dancing, flashing, musical bear toy. Music and rhythm can help calm kids and keep them entertained.
The walking and dancing bear toy can improve hand-eye coordination, especially when the child tries to approach the toy to hold.
Chasing the toy can help strengthen the baby’s muscle strength, improve logical skills and phonological awareness. It is a battery-operated and attractive toy for gifting.
- The toy is made with premium quality and non-toxic plastic material.
- The toy comes with three AA batteries.
- It has flashing 3D lights.
- The walking and dancing bear is ideal for 12 months old.
- The legs of the bear move from sides to sides with the music tune.
- The bear’s arms swing up, down, right, and left.
- The toy has a dimension of 19x9x13.5cm.
- The music is entertaining and does not bore the child.
- The toy has colourful light that flashes as the toy moves on the beat of the music.
- It is value for money, for it has all to keep the child engaged in self-play for hours.
- The bear toy is durable and can be roughly handled by the kids.
- No negative point was found.
6. Wirescorts 5 Layer Ball Drop and Roll Swirling Tower
It is a stack, drop, and go ball ramp toy set for babies and toddlers. The toy set includes three spinning acrylic balls of different colours.
- The toy is made with high quality, food-grade, non-toxic plastic material.
- It is a five-layer roll boll toy.
- This five-layer toy is sturdy and doesn’t bend when assembling.
- The toy is EN71 certificated.
- Easy to assemble and breakdown.
- The acrylic balls contain colourful beads that rattle when you shake them. They make the toy more fun and entertaining.
- The toy helps improve eye-hand coordination, concentration, and creativity in kids.
- It comes in attractive colours.
- No negative point was found.
7. Fisher Price Basics Baby First Blocks – Premium built
If looking for the best toy to help your baby develop fine motor skills, this toy will do precisely that. The toy consists of a bucket with ten bright blocks that your kid has to sort and fit through the lid. For him to do so successfully, he has to pick the right block for the right hole. For a start, therefore, you need to help him with the game, after which you can leave them to play on their own.
The game requires your kid to fill the bucket with the blocks and then pour them out and start all over again. All the blocks will fit in the bucket. By playing the game, his eye-hand coordination will improve and also his ability to grasp objects.
- Has a carry handle that makes it easy for kids to carry it along
- Has ten blocks that fit in the block bucket comfortably
- Made from non-toxic materials and thus safe for kids’ use
- With this toy, your baby will learn about identifying and matching shapes while having a lot of fun at the same time. To enjoy the game more, he can also play with a friend. Using the toy will equip your baby with problem-solving skills.
- His sense of curiosity will develop when trying to discover different colors and shapes.
- With it, he will learn different colors and shapes as well.
- The vibrant colors make it attractive
- Helps kids to develop motor skills as well as improve eye-hand coordination
- Has a premium built
- Reasonably priced
- Top lid opens with ease making kids put the shapes in the bucket all at once
8. Little’s Junior Ring – Lightweight
This toy is an attractive educational one that helps kids to recognize different colors and sizes as well. The toy consists of five rings that will give your baby a lot of fun have when stacking them in order. With it, your baby will develop finger skills within no time.
The five different rings with different colors and sizes will help your baby with visual development. His eye-hand coordination will develop after a short period of playing with the toy. The rings come in shiny shades that are easy for your baby to identify and use as well.
You have to train your baby first on how to stack the rings first since the largest has to go at the bottom and the smallest of them all at the top. The rings will keep your baby engaged for hours, enabling you to carry out other activities around the house.
- Made from entirely non-toxic materials and thus safe for your baby
- The rings have vibrant colors that attract kids
- Stacking the rings will help in developing the kid’s curiosity, which will, in return, stimulate his mind.
- The rings have shiny shades that kids identify with ease
- High-quality plastic makes the rings durable
- Smooth rings and thus safe for your baby
- Has beautiful and bright colors
- Lightweight rings that kids hold with ease
- Loose smiley head
9. JVM Unbreakable Car Toy – Best moving toy
The set as four toys, all made from non-toxic materials. The engineering vehicles come in different colors and are 100% safe for your baby to use. The cars include the JCB, cement mixer, dumper, and a tractor. The vibrant colors will always entice your kid to play with them.
The toys have a sturdy construction, and matter how rough your baby handles them, they’ll remain in good shape. All toys have tires with friction powers that make it easy for them to move. With the vehicles, your baby will improve his hand-eye recognition, distinguishing, and identification abilities as well as coordinating skills.
The toys will enable your kid to distinguish between vehicles, their functions, and names as well. He will also be able to recognize different colors and shapes of vehicles any time he comes across them. By pushing the cars forward, he will improve on his eye-hand coordination as well as his walking stability and balancing.
- Has four different vehicles with different shapes and features
- The toys have a sturdy construction that makes them long lasting
- Made from non-toxic materials
- Made from high-quality plastic
- No curves or sharp edges thus safe for kids
- Bright and attractive colors for kids
- Come in beautiful designs
- Reasonably priced
- A bit small
- No pullback mechanism
10. Smartcraft Education Toddlers Musical Ball Toy – Best for hand-eye coordination development
If looking for a toy that will keep your baby engaged and also help him in walking, this is the toy for you. The ball automatically rotates on the floor with the help of an inbuilt motor letting out lights and different animal sounds.
When in static mode, the ball will teach your baby different animal names and sounds after pressing on different buttons. The toy has a lot of fun activities that will help your baby to develop fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, tactile and hearing skills as well as visual skills.
- Comes with different animal sounds to keep your baby engaged.
- The ball twists and spins around guiding your baby to walk as he tries reaching for it.
- The toy lasts long and will thus be of great help to your baby for a long time.
- Your kid will also always remain safe when using the ball since it doesn’t have sharp edges or corners that can injure him when playing.
- Has five different lights that entice kids to play with it.
- Has a built-in motor that helps it to rotate automatically.
- Very light in weight and thus easy for your baby to hold and play with
- Helps kids to learn how to walk steadily
- Enables kids to know different animal names and sounds
- Provides kids with lots of fun activities
- A little smaller than expected
11. Baybee Funbee Baby Electronic Airplane Toys– Best for young pilots
With this toy, your baby will always see himself as a pilot. By playing with it, he will get airplane knowledge and also become imaginative. The toy will help stimulate his mind and also cultivate his cognitive and active development.
The airplane play letter “ABC” and the “123” numbers when your baby presses the corresponding numbers. The toy will thus not only enable him to enjoy great fun but also help to start learning at an early stage.
The toy plays realistic sound effects when taking off and during deceleration and will thus equip your baby with simple airplane knowledge. Aerofoil lights will flash if the baby presses on the button at the airplane’s body.
- Made from non-toxic materials and thus safe for your baby
- Comes in fine colors that attract kids’ attention at all times
- Plays letters and numbers helping your baby to start learning at a tender age
- Has realistic sound effects that equip kids with airplane knowledge
- The toy shows the vivid process of a flight and will thus help your baby to have a lot of fun.
- The airplane comes in attractive colors, is of sturdy build, and eco-friendly.
- With it, your baby will have a lot of fun. Chasing on the plane will help to keep your baby active as well.
- Very high quality and lasts long
- Sturdy and well made
- Very attractive and enticing to kids
- Helps kids to start learning early
- Plays only one rhyme
12. Giggles Nico the Giraffe – Best pull-along toy
If looking for a pull along toy for your baby, you can never go wrong with Nico. The toy has a very bright yellow color that will entice your baby to play with it at any time. He will love pulling it along as it wags its tail and walks funnily.
Nico has a rotatable tail that wags every time he moves. The toy encourages toddlers to walk and also keeps them active. With it, your kid will also develop proper balance and coordination. The toy will also help to build your baby’s mental and physical skills.
- Has a short string that helps kids to pull it along
- Has wheels that make it easy to pull along
- Made from non-toxic plastic materials
- Your kid will always remain safe when using the toy since it materials.
- The plastic is also sturdy enough, meaning that he will use it for a very long time.
- With Nico, your baby will remain cheerful throughout the day.
- Has no sharp edges and thus very safe to use
- Sturdy and well built
- Radiant yellow color and patterns
- Reasonably priced
- Not too engaging
13. And-Also Musical Drum – Best for audio stimulation skills development
This interactive drum will engage your child and help him develop visual stimulation, audio stimulation, musical skills, and also coordination skills. The drum has three game modes, nine different drum sounds, and nine dulcet songs.
The drum has flashing lights with different fun sounds. With it, your baby will discover the world of sound and have a lot of fun at the same time. It has volume control buttons where your kid will press if he wants to adjust the volume.
The drum has vibrant colors that attract kid and also sturdy. Your kid will thus get to use it for a very long time. This drum will, for sure, keep your baby occupied for a long time.
- Made from high-quality wood and thus durable
- Comes with sized drumsticks appropriate to toddlers
- Has vibrant colors that attract kids to play
- It also comes with an adjustable neck strap that enhances performance.
- It has paints that don’t flake of with ease and thus safe for your baby.
- Comes with touch sensors that flashlight
- Has awesome music and lighting
- Keeps kids occupied for long
- Doesn’t ship with batteries
- Sticks can hit kids’ eyes
14. Funskool Twirrly Whirrly Turtle – Best-multicolored feature
This pull along toy will provide your baby with unlimited fun and bring a cute smile on his face. The turtle will keep him engaged for long and help him to learn walking at a faster rate. With it, your kid will learn the cause and effect actions with ease.
The turtle’s inner shells spin and change, making it change colors when your kid pulls it along. The change in colors provides visual stimulation to your young one. It also has an attractive bright yellow outer shell that adds to the overall great appearance of the toy.
This toy has non-skid rubber wheels for the safety of your baby. The wheels offer the excellent grip of the toy on all types of floor surfaces. The high-quality, non-toxic plastic that makes this turtle makes it sturdy, enabling your baby to have fun with it for a long time.
- Has a short pull a long string ideal for toddlers
- The turtle comes in vibrant colors that entice kids to play with it
- Made from high-quality plastic and thus long lasting
- The non-skid wheels make it easy for kids to pull the turtle along
- High-quality plastic makes it durable
- The vibrant colors it comes with makes it attractive to kids
- The string makes it easier for kids to pull the toy along
- Comes in an appropriate size for toddlers
- Pull string loosens with ease from the toy
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which is the best toddler toys for two years old?
For a 2-year old kid, JVM Unbreakable Car Toy would be the best option.
2. Which is the best toddler toys for three years old?
Fisher-Price Basics Baby First Blocks is the best choice for kids of 3-years old.
3. What are the best educational toys for toddlers?
VTech Musical Rhymes Book is the best educational toy for toddlers.
4. Can I leave my baby unmonitored when playing with a toy?
If your baby is less than a year old, never leave him playing by himself. You should always keep a close eye on him. When he gets older, you can leave him by himself but then ensure that the toy he plays with is 100% safe to use.
5. Can a toy make my baby smarter?
Toys may or may not make your baby smarter. It all depends on the toy you got for him. If you want a more intelligent baby at the end of the day, get him open-ended toys as they’ll always stimulate his mind. With these toys, his mind will always be busy thinking of what to create next.
If you like getting toys that play for your baby, you may not get very great results at the end of the day. These toys discourage your baby from getting active. All they do is sit and stare at the toy as it entertains them.
6. Is a toy that requires my baby to use both hands safe for him to use?
That’s the best toy for your baby. If you find one, get it for him without hesitation. Such a toy will encourage activity and movement and also help your baby to develop fine motor skills with ease. You’ve got no reason to shy away from purchasing such toys for your baby.
7. How will I know that a particular toy won’t bore my baby a few days down the line?
Sometimes, this might be difficult, especially if buying a toy for your baby for the first time. If this is the case, start with toys that come at lower prices until you become sure of what appeals to him. Also, try getting a toy that comes with different fun activities. Such a toy will work great since even if one activity fails to amuse him, he will take part in others.
8. When should I take a toy away from my baby?
You need to regulate his playtime since you do not want him to outdo himself. There are those toys that he can spend a lot of time with while with others; you need to get the toy from them after some time. If for example, your baby was using a pull along toy and has spent some time pulling it. You need to take it away from him before he gets too tired even to catch some sleep.
Homebuy Colorful and Funny Cottage comes with a lot of activities that will not only keep your baby engaged for long but also contribute significantly to the overall baby’s growth and development.
Fisher Price Baby’s First Blocks, on the other hand, will keep your baby busy, stimulate his mind and creativity, and thus a handy educational toy for toddlers.
Littles Junior Ring comes at an affordable price and will give your baby a chance to have so much fun. With it, his eye-hand coordination will improve as well as his visual skills.
All the toys in this review will make your toddler have a lot of fun and acquire a lot of skills as well. With them, you’ll get some free time for yourself to relax or carry out some tasks around the house. Select the toy that you feel will work best for your kid and help him learn, develop mentally and physically and also have a lot of fun.