A Review of the Best Nail Tools
Just like you hit the gym and take healthy meals to take care of your body, is the same way you should take care of your nails. Your nails are an essential part of an elegant and pulled together appearance.
Unfortunately, people tend to be reluctant when it comes to nails. You will get surprised that most modern salons might affect your nails since they don’t give the best advice and service. It’s possible to make your nails look sophisticated at home. All you need to have is the best nail tools and equipment.
Who doesn’t love neat and well-maintained nails? The shape, length, and texture of your nails talk a lot about your basic hygiene, health, and sense of style. Your grooming cannot be complete without nail care.
Before we dive into essential nail equipment list, let’s first learn a few tips of taking care of our nails, types of nail tools, frequently asked questions and 10 best manicure tools available in the market.
The Review of Best Nail Tools:
Our Top Pick
Our Top Pick
Great Design and Functionality
Best for Soft Nails
Best for Thick Nails
Ideal for Special Occasions
Essential Tips to Take Great Care of Your Nails
The same desire you have in a healthy skin should also apply to nails. Taking care of your nails will enable you to display your hands with pride and extra confidence.
Choose Nail Tips Over Full Extensions
Experienced technicians have advised people over and over again that nail extensions are bad news for your nails. When you put it regularly, it may lead to bacterial infections, fungal, and in some unfortunate scenarios, it can lead to permanent damage. Although nail tips can still cause problems, their damage is less since it only covers a small area.
Do Not Use Acrylic Nail Polishes
We cannot deny that acrylic nail polishes look attractive, lengthen your nails, and it’s easy to maintain. But its effects can be scary. The acrylic nail polishes are infused with chemicals like formaldehyde and resins, which are unhealthy to the nails. To some extent, the chemicals cause cancer. Exposing your nails to these chemicals for a long time might lead to nail loss, infection and nail breaks.
Keep Your Nails Clean
You should always keep your nails clean. Take out time to wash around and in your nails. The best way is to soak them in warm soapy water. After a few minutes, use a soft brush to clean them. It prevents any infections that might occur due to dirt and germs accumulation. Try to keep the nails dry to avoid the formation of bacteria or fungi. A regular manicure using the best professional manicure tools can also remove dead skin that accumulates around the nails.
When you want a healthy body, you tend to eat clean. Nails are essential parts of our bodies and whatever we eat reflects on our nails. Therefore, replenish them by eating adequate vitamins and minerals. Consume food rich in vitamin A, folic acid, silica, calcium, vitamin C, and phosphorous. Drink plenty of water and milk. Try eating milk products like yogurt and cheese. Green vegetables like coriander, parsley, kales, and spinach as well as eggs and carrots are excellent supplements to your diet.
Moisturize Your Nails and Cuticle
Make your cuticles look better and replenish your nails by moisturizing them. It also protects the nails from breaking. When your nails start snapping, it means they need moisture. Moisturizing will also reduce the incidence of cracking, splitting, and chipping. You can use cream or olive oil which is one of the best nail moisturizers.
Try Not Using Acetone
Based Polish Remover- acetone nail polish remover is one of those products every dermatologist will advise you to stop using. It can be detrimental especially if you have brittle nails. It strips the nails and makes them fragile. Furthermore, it removes the natural oil from the skin leaving you with dry and rough skin. Instead, opt for oil-based nail polish remover.
Overdoing Hand Washing is Not Good for Your Nails
Washing hands frequently is considered healthy. It keeps germs and dirt away. However, overdoing it might lead to severe problems. It’s recommended to use moisturizer as often as possible. Also, rub a little on and around cuticles. If you’re more into doing household chores like washing utensils and laundry, then wear gloves. Gloves will prevent you from getting into contact with harsh chemicals like dishwashing or laundry chemicals.
Frequent Manicures Are Harmful to your Nail
Yes, we need to take care of our nails but in moderation. It’s okay to pamper yourself with pedicure or manicure, but research has revealed that regular activities might leave you with brittle and dry nails. Getting manicure frequently might also make you suffer from chronic nail bed infections.
Nail Hardeners Are a No-Go-Zone
Nail hardeners are not studied clinically, hence not backed up by science. Healthy nails are flexible, and they do not break easily. If your nails are weak, try eating healthy and apply polishes infused with vitamin C.
Now that you have essential tips of taking care of your nails, lets sample some of the nail tools in the market.
Types of Nail Tools and Equipment
Before we delve into nail care tools, first, let’s define these tools.
Nail tools- These are essential products used at home or by professionals in nail care services. They are durable and are hand-held. They come in different shapes, sizes, colors, prizes, and offer various services.
Now let’s get to the nitty-gritty…
Nail clippers are tools made of stainless steel, aluminum, or plastic. They are simple machines used in trimming toenails, fingernails, and hangnails. There is no definitive information about the invention of clippers, but they are widely accepted even before history was recorded.
Ancient people used sharp razors or crude to cut their nails. Some could even use their teeth. Besides, clippers became popular in the 1940s when people learned how to use, and it also became affordable.
The design of the best nail clippers is simple and straightforward. A standard nail clipper has three main parts:
- Two clipper jaws
However, not all clippers have a nail file or pocket knife. The jaws are cleverly attached by a rivet at the gripping end. At the cutting end of the clipper jaw, that’s where you will find the axis bolt. For easy use, you push the lever that will, in turn, push the top clipper jaw downward, creating a smooth cutting motion.
Factors to Consider When Buying the best nail Clippers
- Check the material used in making the clippers. An excellent nail clipper is made of stainless steel for durability. But aluminum and plastic nail clippers are cheaper compared to the stainless-steel counterparts. Despite being expensive, clippers made of stainless steel do not get dull and cannot break apart easily.
- The tension of the lever should not be too tight or too loose as you press it to cut nails.
- Ensure the cutting blades are ground. Grind the edges to make them sharper for a more extended period.
Shiny, healthy-looking fingernails are enticing, attractive, and a sign of good grooming. Buffing your nails regularly will help you achieve this sophisticated look. To choose the best buffer, you need to establish your needs and conduct research on the products. You can inquire from experienced technicians or read reviews on various websites.
The conventional emery board shaped buffer is designed from wood or cardboard that is covered with a sturdy layer of emery. The emery coating gives the buffer sanding qualities. You can choose a buffer with sanding on one side while the other side has buffing qualities. The traditional buffers come in a wide variety of widths, colors, and thickness.
Four-way nail buffer blocks are engineered to do more than polish nails. A current buffer has a rectangular design with all four sides having different surfaces. One of the surfaces is sandpaper-like with an emery layer for shortening and shaping nails. The second side is used for removing natural ridges. There is a third side which has a smooth surface for polishing. The last team is for shining the nails. All these four sides will give you a priceless manicure leaving you’re with healthy, shiny, and neat nails.
Factors to consider before buying a buffer
- Determine its durability
- Check its quality
- Price factor plays a vital role
- Get it from a reputable seller
LED or UV Lamp for Nails
There are many types of nail lamps in the market. Thus, choosing the right one can be overwhelming. Cure time, voltage, brand, price…. it can be confusing to know what to choose.
Nail lamps are portable, reasonably priced, and easy to maintain. Furthermore, they are easy to maintain, and with proper guidance, you can manage to choose the right gadget from the market for yourself.
Nail lamps come in two types: UV nail lamp and LED nail lamp. They both emit radiation but on different wavelengths.
- UV Nail Lamp- These lamps feature a bulb that emits ultraviolet rays for nail curing. Although they’re cheaper than LED lamps, they’re considered lazier compared to their counterparts. This is because they take twice the time to cure nails compared to LED nail lamps.
The slow curing process makes people get concerned in using since prolonged exposure to UV rays can be harmful to the skin.
- LED Nail Lamp- A LED lamp emits Diode to cure nails. They are infused with durable bulbs which produce light at a particular frequency. The light activates photoreactions in gel polish for hardening the polish to make it last for long.
However, these lamps are expensive and more portable compared to LED lamps. They emit UV rays but in minimal amount. This is good news as you don’t risk getting exposed to too much UV rays.
How Nail Lamps Work
Nail curing is an effective primary chemical reaction which is to as referred to as photoreaction. For the process to be successful, it requires a catalyst, which in this case is light.
The ordinary can cure traditional polish but cannot cure the gel polish. To cure gel polish, you must use UV rays. But you can prefer light directly from the sun, though it will take longer, hence, the reason for nail lamp use.
Both lamps come with bulbs which create the UV rays necessary for curing gel polish. LED lamps have 50,000 hours’ lifespan, which is more than five years. They are more effective and last a lot longer, making them a darling to salon owners.
When it comes to UV nail lamps, their bulbs are less durable and have a bulb life of about 5,000 hours. This is barely five months.
You probably should not get concerned about power usage, but be worried about wattage rating.
Factors to Consider When Buying Nail Lamp
- Consider your budget. You can compare the amount you will use on manicure in a salon and the cost of a lamp which is a one-time cost.
- The nail polish brand you use must be compatible with nail lamp usage.
- Choose a lamp that cures the polish quickly
- Be on the lookout about the size. Some lamps can only fit four fingers. That means you will be forced to cure your thumb separately.
- Check on extra features like preset timers and motion sensors.
Do you want naturally glossy nails? You probably what to spread your arms but your dull, and rough nails cannot allow you to do. That’s why you need to invest in a quality nail file. The toll will gently grind the edges of your nails leaving you with smooth nails.
With many file options in the market, choosing the right tool can be unnerving. But plain metal and emery boards are the widely used files. Professional artists advise on using emery boards since they’re gentle. Although metal files tend to be cheaper, they are very harsh on your nails.
Files come in different abrasive backings which include:
- Mylar- These files sturdy make them last longer. More so, they are easily washable.
- Paper- Mostly used on wood garnet files. This backing is incredibly inexpensive.
- Cloth- Cloth is a flexible backing but expensive
Factors to consider when buying a nail file
- Nail file grit
- Material used
- Abrasive backings used
These are but a few essential nail tools you can find in the market. Now, let’s dive into the whimsical world of nails’ beauty and explore the best nail tools in the market.
1. Ozoy Pedicure Dead Skin Callus Remover
Calluses and cracked heels can deteriorate your beauty and need proper attention. Finding an affordable product with premium quality is a difficult task. This Ozoy pedicure dead skin callus remover is your perfect partner for overall foot care.
This made-to-last product is waterproof and up to 2.5 hours on a single charge. The rollers are made with silica sand crystals for giving you an effective pedicure at the comfort of your home. The rollers head spin 360 degrees for quick results on thick, calloused skin.
- Waterproof- The product is IPX7 waterproof and has hardened silica sand crystals on the roller to give you an effortless glide on wet as well as dry skin.
- Battery operated- The pedicure machine requires 1 AAA batteries, and that lasts for 2.5 hours on a single charge.
- Soft-touch handle- The soft-touch handles helps in a simple, perfect pedicure and can be used by both men and women.
- 3x powerful spinning roller heads- The 360 degrees roller heads that rotate 50x/second and give quick results on thick, calloused skin.
- Smart precision- Convex-covered rollers with 11% more area.
- Dual side surface- The machine has a dual side surface for a smooth glide.
- Extra safety roller- The product comes with an additional safety roller.
- Pressure-sensitive technology- Pressure-sensitive technology avoids cuts and irritations.
- The pedicure is multipurpose as it removes calluses, hard and dead skin, and cracked heels giving a complete treatment for your feet.
- The pedicure machine can be used without cord once the charging is complete, hence no fuss of wire tangling.
- Value for money as the product is very easy to use and removes dead skin leaving the feet soft.
- Apart from pain-free and effortless removal, the product also helps in relieving stress.
- The machine can be cleaned easily under a tap and has a safety switch lock for protection against accidental on.
- The product might work a little bit slow as compared to other products in market
2. I & I USA Nail Clipper Stainless Steel Fingernail and Toenail Sharp Cutter – Our Top Pick
Having randomly torn and unevenly cut nails is undoubtedly not an aesthetically pleasing sight. You don’t have to wait until your nails look ugly. Get yourself cheaply made nail trimmers. The I&I USA has designed the best toenail and fingernail cutter that purports to meet your demands.
This heavy-duty product is meant to last you for years without losing its sharpness. Its ergonomic design is the first thing that will strike you. It offers a firm grip, and it’s easy to use.
- Versatile- Enjoy taking care of your toe and fingernails using this heavy-duty nail cutter. It’s designed to take care of your feet and hands. The nail cutter is also ideal for both men and women. It’s also safer for kids.
- Durable- One of the best features of this product is its ability to last for long. It is built with stainless steel that offers durability. Besides, it’s rustproof to allow you to clean it quickly. The stainless steel makes it look polished.
- Sharp Blade- Trimming your toe and fingernails should not be unnerving. The sharp blades will cut your nails precisely. This will leave you with a neat and elegant look.
- Ergonomic Design- Most of the nail cutters in the market are designed in a compact design. However, I&I nail cutter has ideal size to assure a perfect grip. It offers optimum movement control to help you trim your nails effortlessly.
- Large Size- The cutter measures 2.9 x 0.6 inches making it easy to handle. You can, therefore, have a secure grip for a precision cut. The wide handle enhances the grip and prevents the fingers from slippage.
- Highly versatile
- Stainless steel fabric renders it durable
- Large size for a secure grip
- Good quality
- Not fit for thick toenails
- The material is slightly heavy
3. Panache Deluxe Nail Cutter Set – Best Price
If you have been searching the best-priced cutter for your toe and fingernails, then this is your ultimate solution. Finding a product that struck a balance between reasonable price and quality can be a big hassle. But Panache designed the product with your financial needs in mind. It comes in a stunning pink color. The set contains durable and sturdy cutters that are designed to give you a perfect cut.
- Superior Quality- Now that you have been searching for the best quality cutter in the market, your hassle ends today. The cutter by Panache is of excellent quality with an assurance of lasting you for long. It’s sturdy and offers a firm grip.
- Sharp Edges- One of the essential qualities of a good cutter is its sharpness. You need a product that will give you a neat cut. If that’s the product you have been looking for, then Deluxe Nail cutter by Panache is your best bet. The sharp edges provide straight and precise cuts. More so, the straight cuts prevent ingrown nails.
- Versatile- You no longer need to worry about your hard and thick nails. The product ensures your both toe and fingernails are looking elegant. However, it’s sharp edges might hurt you. Therefore, be cautious while using it.
- Anti-Skid and Durable- The clippers are anti-skid to give a firm grip as you trim your nails. It prevents from getting injured or having uneven cuts. Since it will remain firmly in hands, you can use it on kids as it assures safety.
- Reasonably Priced- The set comes at a competitive price making it affordable to most people. The low cost does not affect its quality.
- Strong, sharp edges for straight and precise cuts
- Anti-skid for a firm grip
- Ideal for adults and kids
- Some clients complain about its durability
- Blades are not properly machined
4. Elite Models 24 Pc Premium Large Nail Filers – Durable Choice
Elite Models products are known to be of high quality, durable and well-priced. You can then be assured these files are the best you can ever get. As a man, you can surprise your girl with this set. They have different abrasiveness to offer perfect manicure. The filers will shorten and shape nails leaving you with attractive and elegant nails. It is designed to fit in a clutch.
- Compact- Sometimes you want to carry a nail file in your clutch bag, but you find it bulky to fit perfectly. That’s now a problem solved! The emery board comes in a compact size making it easy to use, store, and clean.
- Durable- Get yourself a permanent file that is built to last. The fabric used is strong and sturdy for durability.
- Professional Choice- Emery Board, is one of the most preferred nail filers by the professionals. This is because it’s excellent for fingernail and toenail.
- The great design-The file has rounded ends designed to help you reach tricky areas without splitting nail. More so, it has fine grits. The grits allow you to do the job effectively and quickly for excellent results.
- Versatile- If you want a nail file that you can use for false and natural nails, then this is the ideal product. The files are for professional makeup artists and girls. More so, it can work perfectly on hard and soft nails.
- The packet contains 24 pcs to last you for long
- The filers are great for gel nails and doing acrylic
- Easy to use
- Suitable for professional makeup artists
- The pieces have different abrasiveness to guarantee a flawless manicure
- A bit pricey but worth it
5. Elite Models Glass Nail File – Great Design and Functionality
Make beauty affordable! The Elite model’s glass nail file was launched with the sole purpose of making beauty affordable for every girl and woman. It’s a highly professional product that every woman should not lack in her purse. It has a longer lifetime and better quality than most files in the market. Although it’s a bit pricey, it worth every penny. The fine grits make filing gentle and enjoyable.
- Ease of Use and Cleaning- A nail file is an essential tool in everyone’s beauty products. Having well-filed, neat and smooth nails means a lot to your hygiene. However, getting a file that is easy to use is hard. But with Elite models, you’re assured of seamless use and cleaning. You can clean it with water after use.
- Great Design- The first thing that will strike your eyes is its great design. Each side of this file is pointed at the end to help you reach the hard areas without nail splitting.
- Good quality- With this nail file, you are assured of it lasting for long. Thanks to its extra hard processed glass material. The fabric ensures the file does not tear or break easily.
- Compact Design- Beauty has no specific place and time. It means you can file your nails anywhere, and at any moment. Therefore, you need to carry the file with you. Well, this file is compact for easy portability. You can stash it in your pocket or purse. Measuring 0.9 x 5.6 x 19.5 cm and weighing only 22.7g, the product is small and lightweight for you to carry.
- The glass surface renders it durable
- It goes extra hardening process to ensure long term performance
- Easy to use and clean
- Lightweight for easy portability
- The pointed end design to reach tricky areas
- The file coating might wear off quickly
- A bit pricey
6. Belletions Korean Glass Nail Shiner 4 in 1 Manicure Kit – Best for Soft Nails
We all know that there are several ordinary cheap files in the market. Getting a good quality buffer of filer is not a walk in the park. You buy a file today, and it wears out after a week of use. You waste both your time and money.
However, Belletions Glass Nail shiner is not your ordinary product. It has a unique design that gives you the value for your money. The high-quality tempered glass has a patented silicon coating that makes the filer strong, hard to break and durable. Easily washable with alcohol and water. The 4 in 1 glass nail shiner comes in 5 different designs with a golden luxurious synthetic leather pouch.
- Effective- You no longer need to worry about dull and rough nails. You now have to let the world see the beauty that lies in your beautiful nails by using this product. It will transform your nails into shiny and smooth nails.
- Make Manicure Easy- You don’t have to go through the entire 4 step manicure process. Complete the whole process with a single step from rough and dull nails to shiny nails within a few minutes.
- Easy to Clean- 4 in 1 glass nail file is easy to use and clean. You can use water or alcohol to clean after use.
- Sturdy- The shiner is made of high-quality glass that has silicon coating for polishing and added durability. It’s strong enough to last you long without wearing off quickly.
- It’s designed to give instant natural shine
- Ideal for both hard and soft nails
- Washable with alcohol and water
- Comes in 5 different designs stashed in a luxurious golden synthetic leather pouch
- A few clients complain about the shiner being unable to make the nails shiny
- It cannot buff the bottom of your nails as it does on the top portion
7. Elite Models Skin, Nail Nipper & Cuticle Clipper Cutter – Best Quality
Picking the right product is personal. When it comes to selecting the right nipper, you need to consider the jaw size. Small jaw gives you more control while the larger jaw allows you to work faster and efficiently. The clipper above is constructed in a fashion that will allow comfortable and smooth use for greater accuracy. Since it’s lightweight, you can stash it in your pocket or purse.
- Lightweight- The clipper is made of lightweight material for easy portability. It will fit perfectly in your clutch bag. Don’t you have a purse? Don’t worry. You can wrap it well and put it in your pocket. Since it’s small in size, it won’t bulge in your pocket.
- Great Design- If you have been looking for a greatly designed clipper, then you have the right product here. It’s constructed to allow comfortable and smooth use. The rounded handles provide comfort, accuracy, and smoother mechanism. Its anti-slip feature provides a strong grip.
- Very Effective- The combination of great design and sharpness, and sturdy construction make the product highly effective. It easily clips away overgrown cuticles hassle-free or painlessly. You are assured of getting a clean cut every time.
- Sturdy- The packet contains one piece of nail clipper cutter that is made of stainless steel. The material is of great quality for durability. It’s rustproof and easy to clean.
- Made of stainless steel to last you for long
- It clips the cuticles away painlessly
- Lightweight for easy portability
- It’s sharp for accuracy and comfort mechanism
- Some clients feel it’s a bit small to hold it well, making it hard to use
- It cannot be held firmly
8. Aeoss Stainless Steel Nail Cutter/Cuticle Clippers – Best for Thick Nails
Removing cuticles have never been this easy. When you search for clippers, you need to remember that they come in different jaw sizes — ¼, ½, 1/8, and full size. Professional makeup artists always prefer full jaw since it works faster. But this clipper has springs ¼ jaw size that can be ideal for novices and even experienced technicians.
- Excellent Quality- Aeoss is a reputable international company that is known for producing quality items. It is no different with this nail cuticle clipper. You are guaranteed of long service, ease of use and a product that does not tear or wear out quickly.
- Spring ¼ Jaw- Do you want your nails to get manicured without overgrown cuticles? You need to trim and shape the rough and dry cuticles with this product that is designed with ¼ jaw size. It is easy to handle to help you cut the cuticles easily.
- Made of Stainless Steel- Stainless steel is one of the most preferred material since it keeps the product looking new for long and it also lasts longer than other fabrics in the market. Aeoss engineered this nail cuticle clipper with extra hard stainless-steel material for permanency.
- Easy to Use- If you want a clipper that is easy to handle and use, then Aeoss Cuticle and nail cutter clipper is the ideal product. This cuticle pusher allows you to clip away overgrown cuticles with easiness and without pain.
- It’s touted as the most durable clipper in the market
- Made of stainless steel to make it sturdy
- The 1.4-jaw size makes it easy to handle and use
- Suitable for home and professional use
- It’s not rust-resistant
- Not a durable option
9. DeBelle Gel Nail Lacquer 8ml Vintage Frost – Best Reviewed
DeBelle Gel Nail Lacquer is a high-performance, gel-based formula that is formulated to make nails look bright and beautiful. The product contains seaweed extract that promotes nail growth and allows the nails to breathe.
This ensures you have healthy and strong nails. Always ensure you shake it well before use. Apply two coats for better and long-lasting results. It’s suitable both for home and professional use. DeBelle is a gel-like finish nail polish that does not need UV like regular gel polish.
- Contains Seaweed Extract- DeBelle Gel Nail lacquer is infused with seaweed extract which is natural and full of healthy minerals. The French formula will rock your world with stunning color. The extract will also keep your nails free toxins with five potent free formulas that are from harmful chemicals like Formaldehyde, Toluene, Resin, DBP, and Camphor.
- High Pigmentation- The gel polish is rich in pigmentation to provide a stellar finish to your nails. More so, the pigmentation is long-lasting, and it gives a stunning shine to your cute nails. As a result, this will make you look sophisticated, chic, and stylish.
- Gel-Based Formula- Gel Nail Lacquer by DeBelle has a unique gel-based formula which makes it stand out among other gel polishes in the market. The gel finish is uniquely formulated such that it does not require UV light to dry.
- Long Lasting- The formulation of the nail polish will last you for long. Once you apply, your nails will have a metallic sheen and chic look for days to come.
- Strengthens Nails- the desire of every girl and woman is to have strong nails. The seaweed extract in the gel strengthens and give the nails a natural shine.
- It does not require a UV lamp to dry
- Seaweed extract strengthens nails
- It will last you for long
- The high-pigmentations provides a stellar finish to your nails
- A bit pricey
- It takes time to dry
- Requires putting several coats to get the pigmentation
10. Lakme Absolute Gel Stylist Nail Color – Ideal for Special Occasions
When you hear tomato-anything, don’t run away. If the only time you love tomatoes is in pizza, be assured you will like it in nail polish. This might end up being your favorite polish formulation. The name tomato tango is appropriate since it has a regular sheeny orangey red color.
It has a super finish with supper glossy that will last over five days with minimal tip wear. However, the glossiness might get dull after five days. But in most cases, polishes don’t even last three days!
- Pretty Color- We are used to pink, maroon, red, and other standard colors. Enjoy the exploration of the new world of stunning colors with this beautiful orangey red color which will make your nails look sophisticated and classy. It also comes in 10 great nail colors with glitter texture.
- Long Lasting- Once you apply the color, it will last you for five days before it gets dull. Well, this should excite you since most polishes in the market don’t last more than three days. It then gives you the value for your money.
- Easy to Apply- After filing and buffing your nails to attain perfect manicure, apply this polish. Ensure you shake it before using and apply two coats for accurate results.
- Easy to apply
- It will last you more than five days before it gets dull
- Exceptional texture
- Pretty color
- Removable with any nail polish remover
- It might appear lumpy is wrongly applied
- Too light
11. Elansa Nail Paints –Mi Amor- 9ml – Best Price
If you’re not a nail polish freak, then you might love this polish which will match your mood and every look. You can apply it when going for any occasion, thanks to its neutral but classic look. It blends both quality and price making it one of the most affordable and high-performance nail polish today.
Being chip resistant means once you apply it will last you for days. You will love the natural ingredients used in making this product. It’s infused with non-toxic ingredients like lemon peel water and avocado which strengthens your nails. If you can eat clean, workout, and use a natural product for a healthy body, then you can also take care of your nails. Make your nails strong, healthy and sleek using Elansa Nail Paints.
- Infused with Natural Ingredients- Elansa nail paint ensures your nails are free from toxic chemicals like DBP, Camphor, Toluene, or Formaldehyde. It has lemon peel water, avocado oil which is meant to strengthen your nails. Avocado oil is rich in Vitamin E. The vitamin is great in fighting free radicals and also prevent cell oxidation.
- Boost your nail condition: The hydrating lemon peel water is rich in Vitamin C, vitamins and calcium. This helps in boosting the general condition of the nails. It gives your nails a lustrous, shiny look.
- 4 Free Formula- Elansa Nail Paint does not contain added chemicals Toluene, DBP, Formaldehyde, and Camphor.
- It improves the general condition of the nail
- Avocado oil and lemon peel water strengthens your nails
- Four free formula
- Contains Vitamin E which is excellent in fighting free radicals
- The product is too light even on multiple coats
Frequently Asked Questions
5. How do I take care of my nails?
Taking care of your nails is very easy, follow the following steps;
- Keep them dry and clean at all times. This prevents bacteria from growing under the nails.
- Practice good nail hygiene. Use sharp clippers and cutters to trim them when the round tips appear.
- Use a moisturizer on your nails.
- Always apply a protective layer of nail polish.
- Ask your doctor about biotin.
- Do not bite your fingernails.
- Do not pull off hangnails as you may end up ripping off sensitive skin as well.
- Do not use harsh nail care products.
Now, if you do regular manicure, ensure to follow the following tips as well;
- Stick to salons that are licensed,
- Do not remove your cuticles as these acts as a seal on the nail.
- Ensure the nail technician sterilizes the tools properly.
- Ensure the foot baths are thoroughly cleaned as well.
6. Which vitamins are good for nails growth?
The best vitamins for the growth of nails are vitamin B7 and biotin. These two are crucial in maintaining the right amount of protein production to help with brittle or weak nails. Since the nails are made of protein, the supplements will help build healthy proteins and help you in maintaining healthy nails at all times.
7. Cuticles? Should I remove them?
As mentioned earlier, the answer is no. I know many beauty salons and technicians do this during a pedicure or manicure treatment, but it is wrong, and the next time you visit the salon, ensure they do not touch your cuticles.
What you should do is ensure you soak your hands in warm water to soften the cuticles, then, using a sterilized cuticle pusher, push them back in carefully, along the nail line, and then cut off excess nails and hangnails, but NEVER, cut off the cuticles as cutting them makes you prone to infection.
8. Does Vaseline help in making your nails longer?
Yes, according to research, Vaseline does work in making your nails strong. Follow the following steps;
- Ensure to wash your hands every night before sleeping, and ensure you wash them properly, not just rinsing them in water.
- Do not be skimpy with the Vaseline, put on a big ‘ol amount in your hands, and rub, rub, rub properly.
- Leave it on for 5 minutes
- Rinse your hands again and ensure to get all of the jelly off your hands.
- Repeat this often for excellent results.
9. Does a nail strengthener help nails?
According to celebrated nail manicurist Deborah Lippmann, nail strengthener normally contains high amounts of proteins that help strengthen your nails and also helps them to grow. It normally reacts with the protein already available in your nails and forms a chemical that ties the proteins together on the nail and the hardener to give you strong nails. It is good to try them, although most people say they do not work.
Having strong nails is an indication that you are healthy. In fact, in most cases, when you visit the doctor, they can inspect your nails to diagnose different ailments, because they can tell a lot about the status of your body, and therefore taking care of your nails is not enough, you must ensure you are healthy everywhere by eating healthy foods and exercising in order to have healthy nails.
With the top 10 best nail tools and equipment, you can make a great nail tools kit and create your own best professional manicure tools.
Do not always have acrylics on, as these may end up damaging your nails in the long run; let your nails breathe now and then to keep them strong and healthy.