Top Garment Steamers
Garment steamers are used to remove wrinkles in clothes using high-temperature steam instantly. It offers more than what a normal iron can give because they are efficient, convenient, and highly innovative.
Garment steamers don’t only remove wrinkles in your clothes, but they also remove odor-causing bacteria, making your clothes very clean and refreshed. Besides travel iron, this garment steamer can also be a great portable option while traveling.
Thus, garment steamers are giving you confidence in wearing your clothes without the worry of having a bad odor.
They are commonly expensive than irons, it is much understandable because of the services it offers, so if you have the spare money to buy one, we recommend you to try it and see for yourself the magic it gives. In order to help you get the top garment steamer, you will be provided with a complete guide that includes garment steamer uses, who mainly needs a garment steamer, ways to keep the garment steamer, reason for buying them, types, things to consider, frequently asked questions and the top 10 Best garment steamers available in the market.
Top 10 Garment Steamer
Exceptional Design and Portability
Numerous Steam Settings
Extreme Portability and Catchy Design
Great Warranty Terms
Modern Design and Comfortable Handle
Extreme Maximum Capacity
How to use Garment Steamers?
- The garment steamer must touch your garments.
- To achieve the smooth state of your clothes and get rid of those annoying wrinkles, you must let your steamer touch your garment. However, if you’re afraid that it might burn, there’s no reason for you to be scared because they are gentle. It is actually proven that garment steamers do not burn the clothes even on close contact.
- Use your hand together with the garment steamer.
- For you to get the best results, use your hands, and stretch the clothes a little while using the garment steamer.
- Support the cuffs and collars.
- When steaming the cuffs and collars, you also need to support them using your other hand while the garment steamer passes through. It is also recommended to steam it horizontally.
- If your steamer has a hose, keep it straight.
When using a steamer with a hose included, make sure that it is straight and not curled, or tied up as it will block the steam from the steamer.
- Keep your posture right.
- You don’t want to suffer from back pain after steaming your clothes, right? Usually, when steaming, people tend to do it while standing as their clothes are being steamed with a hanger. So while doing this, keep your back straight and have a few stretches every few minutes.
How to Use a Garment Steamer on Special Fabrics?
- Use the brush provided in your garment steamer.
When steaming thick fabrics like jackets and coats, it is highly suggested to use a brush as it opens up the fibers in this thick fabric — making it easy to remove unwanted wrinkles.
- Steaming prints, embroidery, and other attributes on the clothes.
- It is just the same as the other steps; the thing is you must not be afraid of using the steamer on these portions because they will surely not burn.
Who Needs Garment Steamers?
Garment steamers are perfect for mothers at home, as it helps them in doing the laundry more efficiently. We are not saying that they’re the only ones who need a garment steamer, but it is just entirely created for them.
Sometimes they spend a lot of time in general cleaning and then usually the last thing they’ll do is to iron the clothes. From a very exhausting day, ironing the clothes can add up to their exhaustion. So why not provide them these garment steamers that will genuinely make things easier for them.
Our mothers will surely love this garment steamer as it will let them quickly finish their work with efficiency. This device will surely put a smile on their faces after a very long cleaning day.
How to Keep Your Garment Steamer in Good Condition?
- Store it somewhere safe, and out of reach of children, this will reduce the chances of putting the device and your children in danger.
- Clean it after use for it to maintain its pristine look for a long time.
Don’t let your steamer run without any water; This will definitely destroy your garment steamer, always use it with caution.
After use, always remove the excess water in the water tank.
Why Should You Buy a Garment Steamer?
- Efficiency- it is proven that garment steamers are far better than irons, as they do a great job in removing wrinkles on the clothes.
- Time Saver- saves you time as it can quickly remove wrinkles in your clothes rather than ironing them.
- Doesn’t burn clothes- when using an iron, there is this usual fear that it might burn the clothes, but with a garment steamer? It is a big no because it will never ever burn any clothes as steam is a gentler form of substance.
- Portable and handy- if you’re more on traveling around and wants to bring an iron, well it’s not that convenient to carry a heavy iron. So the best solution is a garment steamer because it is lightweight and small in size.
- No ironing board needed- setting up an ironing board can take a little while, so why bother? When you can have a garment steamer which you can use right on the spot.
Types of Garment Steamer
There are two common types of garment steamers that are available in the market right now, namely:
Floor garment steamers
These are usually heavy-duty steamers that are used if you want to accommodate more clothes and handle thicker clothes much easier.
This device is perfect if you have a laundry business because it can process the fabrics much quicker. They are commonly much more expensive than their handheld counterparts.
It is commonly used in households because they are much convenient to use as they are more comfortable and compact in terms of size.
This is the best garment steamer to go for if you are just looking for a garment steamer that is good for basic use.
Things to Look out for When Buying a Garment Steamer
This is one of the most critical factors to look when shopping for a garment steamer, especially if you are budget-conscious. Always go for garment steamers that have low wattage for you to save some electricity while you are using it.
Put in mind what kind of garments do you plan to use it, especially if you have very thick garments opt for garment steamers that can produce extremely high temperatures.
Always look at the products price, is it too high? Or just right for my budget? Those are the factors that you should look for in contemplating if the price of a garment steamer is suitable for you.
Maximum water capacity
Check the capacity of the garment steamer that you will buy if it is pretty decent enough. By doing so, you will spare yourself from refilling the device very often.
Quick heating time
There will be times wherein we are in a rush, especially in the morning before we go to work. It is crucial to have a garment steamer that heats up too quickly so that you can have your clothes ready in no time.
Water level window
This will give you the privilege to see the current levels of your water so that you will have an idea when to refill it.
Auto shut off feature
When you are shopping for a garment steamer this feature is definitely a must-have, but why? Because it shuts itself off if the water has already been drained, this prevents any damage that can occur on your garment steamer.
It is very convenient to have a warranty on a product, as it will be easy to replace it if there are defects found.
You don’t want your electricity bills to increase, right? So make sure to find a garment steamer that doesn’t consume too much energy.
Always look for the brand of the product. Is it popular? Is it known for its great service? Better seek the opinion of a family member or close friends who’ve recently bought a garment steamer on what is the best brand.
Must have excellent quality
Garment steamers usually come in a high price range, so make sure that the garment steamers quality is exact for the price you’ll be paying.
Easy to clean
It is important that your garment steamer is easy to clean so that the dirt will not have any chances of intruding your clothes when you are using it.
You’ll be using this for a long time, so make sure that what you’re going to buy is really sturdy enough.
By having this feature, you can have the ability to control the steam it produces, for more efficient results.
Look out for the accessories that are included in the garment steamer’s package. Make it sure that they’re essential for the product and by having them included in the package your money will truly be worth it.
You will need to hold on a garment steamer, especially the handheld ones while in use so make sure that you are comfortable holding it.
1. Inalsa Steam Master Garment Steamer – Ergonomic Steamer
The Inalsa steamer comes with four steam levels, allowing you to steam a wide range of delicate fabrics safely. It saves time by heating up in just 45 seconds.
The steamer comes with an adjustable pole for easy storage, and a 360 degree swivel hanger, that ensures comfortable easy and fast steaming.
It also features an auto-off feature that switches off the appliance when it is not being used for a long time.
- Power consumption: 1600 watt.
- Comes with an adjustable pole and 360-degree swivel folding hanger for ease of use.
- Features power on and off indicator.
- It comes with wheels for ease of movement.
- It has a large, transparent, and detachable water tank with a capacity of 1.5 L.
- The ergonomic steam head comes with an XL steam plate.
- It has four steam levels for comfortable steaming of different fabrics- cotton, linen, polyester, and silk.
- Comes with a set of accessories-including a fabric brush and a hand glove.
- It has a variable steam output of 23-40 gm/min.
- Two-year warranty.
- Heats up in just 45 seconds and ensures 30 minutes of fast and easy steaming of clothes.
- The arms of the hanger are extended and feature extra notches for additional storage.
- The water tank can be easily filled up because of its large filling hole.
- The fabric brush ensures better penetration of steam for a smooth finish.
- It is safe to use on delicate fabrics.
- The steamer may have leakage issues.
2. WisTecTechne Garment Steamer – Exceptional Design and Portability
Finding a high-quality garment steamer? Then you might want to try WisTecTechne Garment Steamer as it is almost close to perfection!
This garment steamer is super portable and is. Therefore, one of the best handheld garment steamers making it great to bring even while traveling. If you have some extra budget, then buy this garment steamer because it is truly worth the price.
For you to have a deeper idea of how did it become one of the most popular garment steamers in the market right now, we will discuss more of its features.
- Power consumption – 1000 watts
- Maximum capacity of water – 260 ml
- Maximum clothes per session – 5 to 7 clothes
- Detachable water tank – this lets you refill and clean the device much easier and quicker.
- Heating time: Less than 60 seconds
- Ergonomic handle – this feature lets you handle the device without any hassles or difficulties. So while you are using it, it is guaranteed that you will be comfortable with your grip, which will result in higher efficiency.
- User-friendly design – the good thing about this garment steamer is it does not possess any complex mechanism which makes it very easy to use even for first-time users.
- Easy to clean: Its parts can be easily disassembled, which will give you the privilege to clean it thoroughly for a more hygienic experience.
- Perfect size: It is made with the perfect size that is truly meant for traveling. When you want to remove wrinkles on your clothes while out of town, just grab this garment steamer whenever you want.
- Comfortable to use: It is made with an ergonomic handle, which makes it easy for its user to grip it without having a hard time.
- Continuous steam: The steam it produces comes continuously making your clothes get rid of the wrinkles much faster.
- Energy saver: It does not consume too much energy, so expect that your electricity bill will not increase even if you use it frequently.
- Elegant design: This garment steamer has a unique and modern design that makes it very enticing to use and to look at.
- Large water tank size: It has a 260 ml water tank size which is pretty decent and can last for extended periods.
- Time saver: It can definitely remove wrinkles in your clothes within a minute! Compared to an iron which will take you several minutes just to remove a single wrinkle.
- Not great for traveling: Even when the steamer is integrated with some of the exceptional features, there have been reviews where customers found it hard to carry with them while traveling.
3. Russell Hobbs Professional Garment Steamer – Excellent Stability
There are times wherein we would like to take a certain thing that we do very seriously, and it is only possible if you have a heavy-duty item with you. When it comes to removing wrinkles on our clothes, especially if you have a big family, a heavy-duty garment steamer is suggested.
This Russell Hobbs RGS1800-Professional Garment Steamer will make your vision a reality because it is highly capable of removing wrinkles on a lot of clothes in one session.
The following dimensions of 40 x 40.8 x 42.3 cm will give you an idea of how massive it is. But you will be surprised that despite its size its weight is significantly light because it only weighs 499 grams.
For you to have more knowledge with this one of a kind product, let’s dive deep on some of its amazing features.
- Power consumption – 1800 watts
- Operating voltage – 220 to 240 volts
- Perfect for jackets, shirts, gowns, pants, and suits.
- High stability wheels – this gives you the privilege of easily transferring the location of this garment steamer whenever you need to.
- Cloth suspension hanger – eases the process of steaming and ensures that the ironing is not disturbed.
- Water tank capacity – 1.6 liters
- Magnificent design: When you are removing the wrinkles on your clothes, you will not feel that you are doing household chores because the design of this device is truly astonishing.
- Easy to grip: Its handle is designed to be grip comfortably so that your hands will not sore even for extended use of this item.
- Good for extended use: Since it has a pretty big capacity, you can use it on a lot of clothes per session.
- Saves time: This garment steamer produces heat really quickly, which makes it a highly-desirable item to use if you are on a rush.
- Very efficient: It runs with a very powerful electric motor that is really effective for all fabrics, thereby making your clothes more desirable to wear.
- Hassle-free cleaning: This product does not have any hard to reach areas making it easier for you to clean it whenever you want to.
- Consumes more electricity: Compared to its counterparts this garment steamer consumes more electricity, but it is understandable due to its big motor.
4. Philips Garment Steamer – Numerous Steam Settings
When choosing a garment steamer, we tend to look for brands that are globally recognized to ensure that we entrust our money in the right hands. And when it comes to these criteria, garment steamer by Philips is one of our better choices because this brand is around for several decades already.
One of the best garment steamers on their line is the Philips Garment Steamer GC523/60; it is equipped with the latest technology that you can use to remove wrinkles on your clothes efficiently.
It has a detachable tank that lets you clean it without any hassles and refill it comfortably whenever you need to. For you to have deeper knowledge regarding its other features come and join us as we discuss it’s other features below.
- Power consumption – 1600 watts
- Warranty – 2 years
- Maximum water capacity – 1.6 liters
- Accessory included – brush
- Heat up time – 60 seconds
- Magnificent design: When it comes to design, this garment steamer standouts because it looks very elegant and sleek, making your crease-removal experience very memorable.
- Very reliable: All of the people who tried this product have experienced the reliability that they never experience on other products that they are using. This garment steamer will surely never breakdown even on extended hours of use because it is made of high-quality electronic components that are very durable.
- Unmatched stability: This product is known for its consistency on the heat that it is producing, which results in better looking and texture of the fabrics.
- Comfortable handle: Expect that when you are using this product, your hands will not get sore even on extended use.
- Noiseless mechanism: When using the item, you are assured that it will not emit annoying noises that can irritate anyone’s ears.
- Easy to clean: Its components can be easily cleaned because some of its parts are detachable for a more hygienic experience.
- 5 Steam Settings: Now you can choose the steam as per the fabrics with the five steam settings provided in the steamer.
- Does not work great on hard creases:If you have clothes that have hard creases, this might not offer the best result.
- The nozzle does not twist freely: Definitely, it has been provided with a nozzle for friendly use but would have been better if it was more free for twisting and turning.
5. Sokany Garment Steamer – Extreme Portability and Catchy Design
When we are traveling, we tend to bring a lot of clothes, especially on long travels. However, due to our carelessness, we fold our clothes improperly, which makes them very wrinkly once we wear them.
It is really important to have a useful device such as this Sokany Handheld Garment Steamer with you everywhere you go. It is very easy to carry because it is very compact in terms of size and is very light.
- Heat up time – 30 seconds
- Run time – 15 minutes
- Removable water tank – this gives you the privilege to clean the device easily without any interruptions and refill it effortlessly.
- Multiple uses – freshens long-in-storage toys and fabrics, sanitizes sofas and sheets and irons curtains for a fresh new look
- Power consumption – 1200 watts
- Package includes – several attachments such as fabric and lint brushes as well as a creaser to help you fold the clothes easily.
- Operating Angle: 360 degree
- Time-saver: This garment heater has the ability to heat itself up quickly so that you will not wait for too long for you to use it.
- Worth the buy: The great thing about this product is that it can be used for a lot of other uses which makes it truly worth your money.
- Stylish design: While you are using this product, it will add up some elegance and wow-factor to your look because it is very stylish and sleek.
- Very handy: Since this product is very light, you can easily bring it anywhere you go without having a hard time.
- Power-saver: It only consumes 1200 watts, which is significantly less compared to the competitor brands.
- It takes time to remove wrinkles on clothes: Since this garment steamer is pretty small to expect that it will take a while to remove wrinkles. However, this is not an issue if you are not that super meticulous on things.
6. Philips Garment Steamer – Great Warranty Terms
When it comes to electronics, Philips has established a well-known reputation simply because of the high standards of quality that their products possess. Thankfully, they also have a collection of garment steamers on their line of products, and one of them is the Philips Steam & Go Handheld Garment Steamer.
Garment steamer by Philips is made of highly-durable materials that are considered the top of the line, but the good thing is that even though it is considered expensive, it is still cheaper compared to other high-end garment steamers.
Let us now check out its other features to see if it is the perfect fit for you!
- The material used – high-quality plastic
- Warranty – 2 years
- Power consumption – 1200 watts
- Rapid heating – this is very advantageous for you because you can use the product right away for a few moments after you turned it on.
- Automatic continuous heat – when using this, you will not have to click the button manually from time to time because the heat constantly flows once it is turned on.
- Ergonomic handle – The handle of this garment steamer is very easy to hold on to because of its non-slip texture, which can prevent accidents.
- Reliable components: Since this product came from Philips expect that its electronic components will surely last long.
- Sturdy body: The body of this garment steamer is significantly strong because it is made from thick plastic.
- Amazing non-heat material: When it comes to insulation, it is close to perfect as you will not feel the heat when you are touching its handle.
- Time-saver: It’s heating elements quickly functions after you turn the device on which is a great advantage if you are on a rush.
- Easy to clean: This product has a very easy to disassemble components which gives you a full-access on the product if you want to clean it.
- Energy-saver: Compared to other premium brands of garment steamer out there, this product has a pretty decent power consumption of just 1200 watts.
- Heavy in terms of weight: Despite its compact size you will have a hard time bringing it wherever you go because it is a little bit heavy.
7. Zofey Handheld Steamer – Funky Design
Looking for an affordable garment steamer? And at the same time want some fancy solid color on it? Then you’re on the right track!
This Zofey Clothes Portable Handheld Steamer for Facial/Clothes is a great buy for you as it comes with a price that is highly affordable and other features that you’ll surely love.
Let us start discussing the other features that I am talking about to give you a glimpse of what’s in store for you.
- Quick heat – it can heat up in less than 2 minutes, which is very desirable, especially if you are always on a rush.
- Maximum capacity – 200 ml
- Good for suits, shirt, blouse, jersey, wedding dresses, bed linens, tablecloth, and bedding.
- Maximum run time per session – 10 minutes
- Weight – 0.65 kilograms
- Multi-functional – this is designed for ironing, sterilization, cleaning, beauty, and humidification
- Added accessories – removable brush and lint-remover attachments are provided for the easier and more efficient vertical steaming experience.
- Warranty: 2 years of warranty
- Time saver: It heats very rapidly, thus producing the steam needed in no time.
- Budget-friendly: It comes at a very low price, meaning you can afford this product pretty easily.
- You get more than what you paid for: There are additional attachments and warranty provided in this garment steamer which will entice you to have it in your own home.
- Auto Shut off: The steamer turns off automatically when the water level goes down and let users know by leaving the indicator ON.
- Multi-color: For its design, it comes in a multi-colored piece, making it great to look at and more enjoyable to use.
- Great for many purposes: Not only you can use this device as a steamer for your clothes but also for humidification and other helpful stuff that needs steaming.
- Lightweight: It doesn’t weigh too much, making it comfortable to use, as you don’t need to struggle carrying it while using.
- Hard to use on pants: At some point, you may find it hard to use on pants because of its thick material but all in all, this product is fairly good for its price!
8. Rylan Handheld Garment Steamer – Multipurpose Product
Want to replace your iron with something more efficient? Then Rylan Handheld Garment Steamer is made right just for you.
It comes with an affordable price and amazing performance that’ll surely blow away your expectations.
And it is equipped with modern features that you will surely love. It is also very light in terms of weight, which makes it very easy to carry anywhere you go.
Let us take a closer look at its features so that you can decide if you will go for it or not.
- Weight – 0.65 kilograms
- Multipurpose – good for upholstery, drapery, bedding, table linens, and more.
- Safe and gentle on fabrics – can be safely used on all fabrics; and can also be used for fabrics where ironing is not an option.
- Auto shut-off protection – shuts the steamer when the water level gets too low or when the unit becomes too hot
- Can heat up for as quickly as 60 seconds.
- Dimensions: 185 x 110 x 230 mm
- Maximum run time – 15 minutes
- Maximum water capacity – 200 ml
- Very affordable: It comes with a price you can afford, making it very convenient to buy even if you are in a financial crisis.
- Small size: It is composed of a very compact body which makes it great as it can fit in your bags even while traveling.
- Portable: It is very light in terms of weight, which gives you the privilege to carry it around without any difficulties.
- Safe for fabrics: This product has a gentle touch which will not harm or burn up your clothes.
- Time saver: It removes wrinkles from your clothes in a quick and effortless way which will save you a lot of time.
- Multifunctional: The good thing about this product is that you can also use it on your face in order to get rid of the toxins beneath your skin.
- Difficulty in penetrating thicker fabrics: Due to its small size, the steaming power it gives is just enough for standard fabrics.
9. Infinity Electric Garment Steamer – Modern Design and Comfortable Handle
The Infinity Electric Plastic Novella Garment Steamer is probably one of the handiest garment steamers out there.
How did we say so? Simply because it has an exceptional design that makes it very easy to grip and a weight that is truly tolerable to carry for long periods of time.
Despite its fragile look, this product is very durable because it is made of premium materials that are expected to last long.
It fits in your hand perfectly and gives you outstanding performance in garment steaming. Come on and check out its other features.
- Health-friendly – this garment steamer kills the germs thoroughly, which leads to more hygienic clothes.
- Can be used on all types of clothes, curtains, and bedsheets
- Mobility feature – you can easily maneuver its direction depending on your preference.
- Water tank capacity – 220 ml
- Quick wrinkle removal: It removes wrinkles in your clothes very fast, as soon as the steam shows up, just use it right away and watch the magic unfolds.
- Kills bacteria: It is very effective in killing odor-causing bacteria, which will help you prevent certain diseases that are caused by viruses.
- Large water tank: This product has a large water tank, which means that you can fill it up with enough water so that you can use it for a longer period of time.
- User-Friendly: It is designed to fit in the hands of humans perfectly, therefore giving you a very comfortable and tighter grip when in use.
- Highly-effective: This product is effective on thick fabrics and other clothing types.
- No negative points observed so far
10. Rossmann Garment Steamer – Extreme Maximum Capacity
Having wrinkles in your clothes can be pretty annoying, especially if you are going to attend a special occasion. Those nasty wrinkles on your clothes will truly ruin the day for you.
Thankfully, Rossmann BG522A Garment Steamer is there to help you out in getting rid of the wrinkles in your clothes with style.
It has a stylish look, which makes it a perfect garment steamer that will add some awesomeness to you while you are using it. There are plenty of other features that will make you think that this product is definitely a must-have, continue reading as we discuss it further below.
- Maximal power: 2400W
- Water tank capacity: 2.5 liters
- Automatic continuous steam supply through the electric pump – this will ensure that there is a continuous supply of steam to ensure that clothes are properly treated.
- Adjustable height – you can set the height of the device according to your own preference for more efficient heating.
- Levels of steam – 3
- Self-cleaning function – the device cleans itself because of this; you are spared from the tiring task of cleaning.
- Continuous steam-up to 35g/min
- Freebie included – gloves
- Large water tank: Out of all the steamers listed here, this one has the largest water tank that measures 2.5 liters. It is perfect when you’re going to use the steamer for a long amount of time.
- Quick heating: It’s just a very amazing garment steamer, as it heats up in less than a minute.
- Freebies: It has gloves included that can be used for added comfort while steaming.
- Comfortable handle: The handle of this steamer is perfectly designed to fit in your hands and not slip and at the same time giving you a comfortable feeling when in use.
- Low price: It comes with a low price tag, thus making this one an affordable product.
- High-quality materials: Since it is a premium product, except that the materials are very durable and sturdy.
- Good for business use: Since this appliance is a heavy-duty one and can accommodate a lot of clothes per session, which makes it perfect for commercial use.
- Back-friendly: The height is adjustable so you do not have to bend if you want to turn it on added the fact that it has a pedal switch that you can use.
- Bulky: Since this product is a heavy-duty one, it comes in a pretty huge size making it hard to store and consumes too much space.
- Consumes too much electricity: This is already given because this product is a heavy-duty garment steamer.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to use a garment steamer?
The first step involves adding water into the water tank of the steamer. Now, switch on the power and allow it to heat up.
It is more convenient to steam a garment when it is kept hanging on a hanger. So, hang the clothing you wish to steam on the hanger.
Now, take the steamer and start steaming your garment by running it vertically along with the fabric. The steamer doesn’t have to touch the fabric necessarily.
Once done, allow your garment to dry. You will get a smooth, wrinkle-free finishing.
2. How to clean a garment steamer?
Follow these steps to clean a garment steamer.
- Allow the steamer to cool down once unplugged from the power source.
- Fill the water tank of the steamer halfway with white vinegar. The remaining half should be filled using regular tap water.
- Connect the steamer to the power source and allow it to heat up.
- Remove the steamer from the power source and keep it aside to cool down.
- Once it is cooled, open the tank and remove the solution.
- Rinse the tank with normal water.
3. Does garment steamer remove odor and clean clothes?
Yes. A garment steamer is capable of removing odor-causing bacteria, germs, and mites from the garment. It keeps the clothes fresh and clean by killing most of the germs.
4. What is the difference between iron and steam clothes?
An iron presses the clothes down using its flat hot plate. On the other side, a steamer emits a jet of steam to remove the wrinkles from the clothes. Iron and steam clothes appear to look the same, i.e. wrinkle-free and smooth.
However, a steamer will also kill and remove the bacteria, germs, and mites from the clothes. Hence, steam clothes are odor-free and cleaner.
5. What is a garment steamer used for?
Rather than flattening fibers, garment steamers relax these fibers to remove the creases without burning the fabric.
6. Are clothes steamer worth it to buy?
Yes! They are absolutely better than flat irons because they remove wrinkles on our clothes quicker.
7. Does a garment steamer make our clothes cleaner?
Yes! They do make your clothes clean as they kill bacteria that are lurking on the inner surface of your clothes.
8. How do garment steamers work?
The steam it produces loosens the attachment between the long-chain polymer molecules in the fabric, which removes the wrinkles on the clothes.
9. Do garment steamers remove odors?
Yes, they do. They kill odor-causing bacteria with the use of high-temperature steam.
10. Can I bring a clothes steamer on a plane?
Yes as long as you put it on carry-on bags and doesn’t have any liquid present in it.
11. Is it safe to buy a garment steamer online?
Absolutely yes, and at the same time, it is more convenient. Just be sure that it is from credible websites just like Amazon.in.
12. Do garment steamers sanitize well?
Yes, it is! It is proven that it can kill 99.9% of germs around your home because the steam it produces sanitizes very well.
13. Can you steam clothes while wearing them?
No, but you can use a handheld pad for supporting the clothes you’re going to steam.
So we’re coming on an end. But before we end this product review, we’ll be listing down our top picks for garment steamers based on its price range, so stay tuned.
For our low price range, we chose the Inalsa Steam Master because it is just an outstanding garment steamer with a straight forward feature that will surely give you a great performance for such low price.
Next up, for the mid-price range is the Philips Garment Steamer GC523/60 as it performs very well in removing those annoying wrinkles on your clothes.
For our last pick, the high price range, we chose the Russell Hobbs RGS1800-Professional Garment Steamer because it just does exactly what it needs to do but in a better way, it heats up pretty quickly and is the most heavy-duty among the rest.