Best Office Supplies
From a simple home office to an executive and sophisticated workstation, there are basic supplies which are often part of the difference between exceptional and below-par efficiency and performance. However, human ingenuity has managed to come up with lots of accessories and gadgets to serve different office purposes, that it is no longer easy to separate needs from wants.
Furthermore, even the most essential elements have numerous brands and models on the market that it’s quite tricky to know which models would serve you the best possible performance.
This comprehensive guide is all about empowering you with the information you need in knowing which types of products you need in order to have a practical and effective office environment.
The first section will discuss the products you need and some of the factors you need to know before making any purchases whereas the second section will walk you through some of the leading models or products furnished by today’s market.
Top 15 Office Supplies
Our top pick
nother great option
Best pick for binders
AmazonBasics Expanding File Folder
Durable and excellent space
Best office vacuum cleaner
Best cleaning kit
Best pick for light duty bins
Best pick for enclosed bins
Best pick for Whiteboards
Best standalone duster
So what are some of the critical products I will need to get started?
1. Desk organizers
Are you one of those who have a knack for keeping piles of unsorted papers on your desk? Perhaps you are fond of letting your unopened mails get lost in piles of magazines, other mails, folders, files and other stuff.
Maybe you have a ton of old and unused notes all over your wall, and a large desktop container which essentially holds any other small item you used recently or months ago. Maybe you make a few attempts every now and then to get things organized but you still end up with the same old mess after a few hours or days.
If this is somehow you in totality or has some of resemblance, chances are that you lack a simple tool called a desk organizer.
A desk organizer serves you a number of things apart from keeping your workstation look tidy. An organized space gives you a psychological lift as it gives you a sense of having your things together.
It goes a long way in helping you get rid of the things you don’t need along with letting you have a better view and easy reach of anything you need. Whether it’s in your home setting or at work, a good organizer allows you to keep your items in a single place while allocating them into their respective and specialized compartments.
For instance, if you’re into a lot of paper-work, organizers with file storage capabilities will allow you to keep crucial files or folders within sight, and properly organized in an appropriate order.
But what matters most when faced with multiple choices?
All leading organizers have the following elements:
The best organizers accommodate a wider range of items. There should be a good balance of spaces for large, medium and smaller items while maintaining a practical size for the workstation. Typical spaces include those for files, pens, mails and smaller items such as paper clips.
You should clearly identify some of the common items you use and see if the model in question has compartments for all those items. Sometimes you may not have an ideal option and in this case, the greater the number of compartments, the better.
- Visible inside components
To allow for easy access to the items inside, organizers are better when they offer visual access to inside components. Most of the organizers which provide this property are made of a steel mesh, plastic and Acrylic. This allows for a surprising difference to your efficiency especially when you are involved in high volume work which is highly sensitivity to details.
Additionally, these types of organizers tend to fit in different styles of decor, thus they are not likely to compromise your workstation’s style.
If you are not into transparent stuff or simply can’t find anything with this property, you can still go for some opaque models which offer a degree of visibility to some parts of your items. Examples could be those models which provide compartments of varying heights so as to expose the top parts of your items.
- Solid, stable construction
Plastic and metal offer the most durable materials for desk organizers thus they are the usual part of most reliable models on the market today. A stable construction avoids frustrating moments of constantly having to repack your items after a slight knock.
For a practical reference, experts across the board agree that a good organizer should remain intact if you open the desk’s drawer or accidentally brush against it. However, it is also important to remember that the organizer doesn’t have to be heavy and rough as such models tend to cause scratches on the desk’s surface. Always try to make sure that the base is void of any rough edges which might take a toll on your desk’s surface.
- Practical size
Although desks take varying sizes, a good organizer should take as little space as possible while still accommodating all the items you intend to store. Always make sure that your organizer allows your desk as much space as possible to do different tasks such as drawing, writing and working on huge files. Organizers which take up the surface area of a single folder along with a vertical structural setup tend to be the most economical in terms of desk space.
- A provision of closed compartments
Though open organizers provide greater accessibility to useful items, it is also important to remember that some items are better off stored in closed spaces. Good examples are some documents which need some confidentiality, and items which tend to spill all over the place once they are knocked down. A good instance is push pins which tend to fall all over the place. Therefore, good organizers should incorporate spaces which afford some level of barrier against physical insults or other factors which may vary for different individuals.
- Justifiable price tag
It is common knowledge that better things come with an extra layer of responsibility in terms of price. However, not all models are as good as they claim to be, therefore always make sure that the price presents a good correlation with the value it provides in light of the factors we have discussed so far. Always check the specs along with credible reviews from former buyers to give weight to any purchase decision.
Folders provide you one of the smartest ways of managing your files. They allow you to organize your documents in a way that keeps them safe and easy to access thus saving both your time and the important information they contain.
Let’s have a look at a few things you need to keep in mind.
- Function and style
One of the first things you will recognize once you get on the market or by simple observation on standard offices is that folders tend to come in a variety of designs or styles. The reason behind is that different folders are designed with some particular functions in mind.
For instance, folders which are primarily intended for light files or smaller documents tend to have a simple and less bulky design. On the other hand, those intended for heavy-duty use may come in heavier, wider and with a bulky outer covering to handle the constant tension.
Let’s look at some of the examples.
- Standard folders: These are the most familiar and they take a basic design where you easily slip your files in between for relatively safe storage. These can easily fit in your organizer on the desk or hanging folders which are usually secured inside the drawer.
- Fastener folders: These can be thought of as standard folders with a little more protection through a single or several fasteners used to secure the files in place.
- Classifiers: As the name suggests, these types of folders allow you to classify your files for easier management. They usually have a thicker and harder material than basic folders and incorporate dividers in the interior to create multiple spaces for different types of files. To further secure the files, they also incorporate fasteners. These folders are terrific if you are looking for an efficient tool to keep a high volume of project files neat and organized.
- Hanging folders: These folders are devised to organize your files inside a drawer. They incorporate metal rods which extend into hooks which you use to secure the folder to the drawer.
- File jackets: These can rightly be described as standard files with sealed sides. They are usually flat and can expand to about 2 inches. They are commonly used in cases where you need more protection for your files such as transportation.
- Accordion folders: As the name suggests, these are more of classifiers but can be expanded to accommodate a wide range of widths. They also usually incorporate extra features such as indices, and a variety of labels to aid with more effective classification.
- Folder sizes
The amount of space you have for storage of the folders and the actual size of the documents you want to store influence the size of your folder. Therefore, it is prudent to have an accurate measurement of the space you want to use for storage which you then relate to the overall dimensions of the folder.
Apart from the space, other factors such as tabs can affect the size of the folder you choose. For example, if you want to use standard folders inside hanging folders but would like to keep the tabs visible for easier access, you would want to make sure that the standard folders height measurement is greater than the hanging folder’s.
The location and size are the most relevant factors attached to folders’ tabs. Tabs can be located in two places: the top and at the base. Folders with top tabs are commonly used for basic on-desk file management or together with hanging files, whereas end tabs are commonly used for shelf files as in the case of medical files which often incorporate special color coding schemes.
- Tab size
When it comes to end tabs, they typically come in form of a single tab that covers the entirety of the folders height. Top tabs come in a number of sizes which may vary from running the entire width to just a quarter.
3. Punching machines
There are four main things you need to understand about punching machines to ensure the best possible choice. Let us have a quick exploration.
Heavy duty or portable?
Like most office related machines, punching machines occur in two main types depending on how much they can handle. Heavy duty punching machines are ideal for high volumes of paper in cases where using a typical medium machine would prove inefficient and impractical. Therefore, before everything else, you may need to define the type and amount of paper you will be using on a regular basis. The following factors will help you understand portable and heavy duty machines in a more specific way.
- Punching capacity
This refers to the amount of sheets (with standard thickness) which the machine can effectively punch in a single cycle. Medium punchers typically take about 15-22 sheets whereas as heavy duty machines can effectively work on up to 50 sheets.
- Punching diameter
This defines the width of the punched holes and it varies among different machines. Some heavy duty and other specialized machines tend to have wider holes and specialized shapes to accommodate specific binders. For reference, standard punchers tend to have 5.5 mm holes.
- Punching distance
This defines how far apart the punched holes will be. While some accommodate a fixed distance, other more advanced models are adjustable to allow for a wide range of widths.
Standard machines usually have about 80mm.
- Material and general construction
The mechanical nature of the task associated with punching machines poses the need for a highly cohesive and resistant system.
This means that you need to check the material and general construction of the device. A durable machine’s central structure is typically made of metal to ensure the highest possible resistance.
4. Whiteboard and duster
Whiteboards prove a valuable tool when you want to express your ideas in written form whether you are planning a project or presenting your ideas to your colleagues. They can also serve as a mini notice board to help you keep track of things. Let’s have a walk-through on the most important aspects you need to be aware of in order to choose something that best suits your setting and style.
Whiteboards are commonly made of two types of material: Melamine and Porcelain. As expected, each material has its own up and down sides.
Melamine: Melamine boards are ideal for light to moderate usage. The surface is lined with a special clear coat which allows for easier writing and wiping.
However, with prolonged usage, the coating tends to lose its integrity leading to a phenomenon called “ghosting effect”, where some of the erased text leaves some slightly visible markings on the board.
Porcelain Steel: Porcelain steel Whiteboards are ideal for frequent usage. They usually possess heightened resistance to ghosting and are also more physically cohesive when compared to melamine boards.
They might be slightly more costly than melamine boards which is justified by their overall long term value.
Size and method of mounting
You first need to define how much space you will need for the white board and then relate that to the amount of wall space you have at your disposal. This will lead you to choose the most practical size.
The method of mounting is also an important factor to consider as it may also have implications to how practical your whiteboard will be. Your setting will decide if you need it to be wall mounted, stand alone or a combination.
– Magnetic properties: These incorporate a magnetic mechanism which lets you utilize the board to hang other items like images or charts for presentation purposes.
– Planner boards: These come with pre installed calendars to allow for more accurate and effective time planning.
– Projection boards: These incorporate a surface which is optimized for easier usage with projectors.
Most Whiteboards come with appropriate dusters and markers. However, there are some standalone markers and dusters capable of providing an enhanced performance than their regular counterparts. We will have a look at some of these later on in the review.
6. Janitorial supplies
Any office cannot do without the proper materials to ensure a clean and human-friendly atmosphere. Therefore this guide will look at some of the best janitorial supplies on the market to complement the basic work-related office supplies.
1. AmazonBasics Mesh Desk Organizer – Our top pick
The AmazonBasics desk organizer is a regular on most lists of elite desktop organizers due to the premium quality it offers in almost all the critical aspects. A sleek design coupled with a carefully picked set of extra features adorn this delightful tool. Let’s have a quick look.
- The organizer comes in an all-black, meshy construction with steel as a core building material.
- It incorporates a total of 8 compartments of varying sizes to accommodate small to medium sized materials including clips, pencils, stickers, markers etcetera.
- A single closed, pull-out compartment is also available in front to provide space for materials which do not require constant exposure.
- In terms of size, the organizer measures 11.43×23.7×10.16cm in length, width and height respectively.
- It comes with a 1 year term to cover for any manufacture related defects.
- Ample space: The organizer has enough space to accommodate a wide range of small to medium sized items.
- Durable: It features a cohesive and strong steel construction which provides for enhanced resistance to daily physical stresses.
- Sturdy: The organizer is heavy enough and has an ample base of support to keep things sturdy and smart.
- The price tag is a bit high when compared to some of the models providing almost the same quality.
2. Appucoco desktop organizer – Runner up
This desktop organizer poses tough competition to our first pick as it offers almost all the advantages but at a relatively lower cost. Current customer reviews speak volumes of its impeccable quality to earn it the second spot on our list. Let’s take a stroll through its feature set.
- Like the AmazonBasics organizer, the Appucoco comes in a sleek, all-black and meshy body entirely made of steel.
- The main difference comes in the overall setup of the compartments.
- The setup features a combination of medium sized compartments and some smaller compartments aimed at providing space for a variety of items.
- The sides incorporate two medium sized compartments aimed at accommodating items such as pens, pencils and markers.
- The back also contains space for similar sized items but offers more space as compared to the sides. The middle houses two major compartments arranged vertically.
- The upper compartment has three sub-compartments for smaller items like pins and clips whereas the lower compartment acts as a small drawer for larger items such as stickers and small notepads.
- It comes with a 3 month warranty period.
- Spacious for a wide range of items: It accommodates a large number of compartments which are appropriately sized for a wider range of shapes and sizes.
- Durable: The solid, steel construction gives it all the physical qualities needed for a durable organizer.
- Sturdy: It has a large enough footprint and weight to stay stable against all physical insults.
- It comes with a relatively shorter warranty period compared to its competition.
3. Sepal 4 desktop organizer – Another great option
The Sepal 4 provides another great tool for a well-organized and efficient work-station, especially when it comes to file or folder management. It enjoys a largely positive reputation from users thus justifying its terrific set of features. Let’s have a closer look.
- The organizer is also known as a 4 tier file tray due to the way its design was tailored to facilitate different file sizes.
- There are two main components to its design and these are: the stand and a set of 4 trays which are attached to the stand in a vertical fashion.
- It is entirely made of steel which is also entirely coated with black paint.
- The file trays can hold any A4 sized file or folder and can handle the weight of a variety of objects including books and laptops.
- It comes with a 1 year warranty period.
- Spacious: The trays can hold a wide variety of file sizes and weights thus making it a versatile document handling tool.
- Durable: The construction and material does not fall short of the standard offered by the first two products.
- Sturdy: It has a wide base of support and a sturdy stand thus ensuring safety of held contents.
- Ample warranty period: It provides one of the most comprehensive warranties.
- The price is on the high-end side.
Punching Machines and Binders
4. Rapesco punching machine – Best pick
The Rapesco punching machine proves a remarkable recent addition to the current market. There are all the signs pointing to it as a highly effective and durable device for daily light to medium usage. Let’s look at its features.
- The device comes in the same classic design of medium-use punching machines.
- The all-black construction is made of steel except the base which features a flappable confetti tray to facilitate easier emptying of the paper scraps.
- The back of the handle holds a switch which is used to trigger a mechanism which keeps the handles in a closed position for easier storage.
- The sheet capacity is placed at 25 sheets as the hole diameter and the distance between the 2 holes are placed at 6mm and 80mm respectively.
- As expected, the punch also features an adjustable paper guide to allow appropriate positioning of paper sizes ranging from A4-A6.
- Powerful and efficient mechanism: The steel and well-designed frame and punching mechanism allows for a powerful punching device in this range of sheet capacity.
- Durable: The machine features a solid construction and material for a long lasting performance.
- Great sheet capacity: 25 sheet capacity makes it practical for medium volumes of A4-A6 paper.
- Unspecified warranty
- Unsuitable for heavy duty use.
5. Kangaroo DP 600 Paper punch – Runner up
The Kangaroo DP 600 is another punching machine which offers almost the same advantages afforded by the Rapesco. It is part of a string of products from the Kangaroo brand known for their superior durability and efficiency.
- There is not much peculiarity in the overall design as it wears a typical steel frame in a similar fashion to a typical punching device.
- As expected, the base holds a plastic tray to facilitate emptying of the paper scraps.
- It has a 22 sheet capacity while the hole diameter and distance is set at 5mm and 80 mm respectively.
- It is one of the most commonly used punching machine
- Efficient mechanism: Both the customer reviews and overall construction point to a highly efficient device.
- Durable: The steel frame and overall construction quality provide for a reliable long and medium term usage device.
- Generous sheet capacity: The sheet capacity allows for medium volumes suitable in an office setting.
- The warranty is not specified.
- It does not incorporate an adjuster to allow for effective positioning of different paper sizes.
6. Ars tech A4 39 Holes Spiral Binder Machine – best pick for binders
Next up on our list is a product whose function is somehow related to punching machines as they both serve binding needs. The Ars Tech A4 holes spiral binding machine is one of the most highly esteemed binders in both basic office settings and specialized binding services. Let’s look at the features which set it apart.
- The machine comes in a sleek, white and green design featuring a metallic base, handle and the binding unit proper.
- The general setup does not differ much with the standard binding machine where the handle and the head-rest on a wide base which also accommodates the sheets.
- When it comes to overall size, the machine’s width, height and depth measure 40.64cm, 17cm and 30cm whereas the weight measures at about 7kg.
- It can handle 15 sheets at a time and features a total number of 39 round holes. The holes have a diameter of 4mm each whereas the paper margin lingers at around 4mm.
- Efficient: The machine features appropriately sized and adequate holes as well as a commendable capacity to provide for an efficient performance.
- Durable: The steel construction and a well-built system provides for a prolonged lifespan.
- Sleek design:The attractive design makes it easy to blend in a variety of office settings.
- High-end price tag.
- Unspecified warranty.
7. AmazonBasics Expanding File Folder – Best pick
The AmazonBasics expanding folder is one of the leaders of the pack in this category due to the exceptional feature set and high level of durability it brings on the table. Let’s explore what it has in store.
- As the name suggests, this is an expandable folder that accommodates a total of 13 pockets made of poly plastic.
- The pockets can be expanded to about 7/8 inches to extend the total capacity to about 900 sheets.
- The pockets also accommodate tabs on top to assist with document labeling.
- The folder also comes with a flap which can be adjusted according to the contents inside the folder and it can be secured to the folder to enhance overall safety.
- High capacity: The folder provides one of the highest capacities as far as A4 sized folders are concerned.
- Durable: The poly plastic material used to build the pockets is highly resistant and also offers an extra layer of protection by being waterproof.
- Reasonable price : The folder provides a good balance of value and cost. It is lower priced than some higher priced products with the same capabilities.
The folder cannot accommodate sizes other than A4.
8. Nisun file folder – Second pick
The Nisun expandable file folder is one rare delicacy in the file folders world. An aesthetic design combined with a hard-to-beat file capacity along with addition commendable elements makes it one of the most sought after items. Let’s appreciate its features and see if these claims are warranted.
- The folder comes in a black, hard outer-cover and red-colored plastic compartments.
- The main material in the construction is Polypropylene which is light but highly resistant to friction, and has waterproof properties.
- The folder holds a total of 8 pockets which also feature tabs on the upper lips to assist with file classification.
- It also features a simple closing flap which works in conjunction with a snap button mechanism to offer more protection to the inside contents.
- In terms of size, the folder measures 33x26x2cm which implies that it cannot go beyond the A4 paper size.
- Spacious: The 8 pockets combined with the ability to expand a few more inches provides for a commendable file capacity.
- Durable: The principle material in use provides for a reliable physical structure to safeguard important files.
- Aesthetic design: The overall finish renders the folder’s appearance appropriate for a wide variety of settings.
- The size is limited to A4 sized sheets.
- The snap button mechanism is not as durable and reliable.
9. AmazingHind professional folder – Durable and excellent space
The AmazingHind professional folder offers a premium option with one of the most solid builds and an impeccable range of features. It is currently busking in a highly positive reception from both critics and regular users. Let’s plunge into the specifics.
- The standout design feature of the file is an all-black, leather, outer covering which gives it a touch of professionalism and class.
- Like all expandable folders, the inside holds a total of 30 pockets which are also known as leafs.
- The overall size of the folder is slightly higher than a standard A4 sheet whereas the actual leaf size measures an exact 8.4 x 13.5 inch.
- The number of leafs can be increased up to a maximum of 60.
- For extra protection, the folder features a zipper for complete enclosure and is entirely water resistant as it incorporates accented stitching for augmented strength.
- Tough and durable: The folder is one of the most secure and cohesively constructed document holders on the market due to top notch and high resistant materials used.
- Spacious: The folder offers a total of 30 pockets which can also be increased to 60 thus making it one of the most accommodative on the market.
- Professional build quality: The faux leather provides a rare aesthetic touch to the finish to make it a pleasing spectacle for a wide range of styles.
- It comes with a high-end price tag.
10. American Micronic-AMI-VCD21-1600WDx-Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner – Best office vacuum cleaner
This wet and dry vacuum cleaner can be an excellent addition to your office as it often proves an indispensable tool in keeping offices clean, healthy and conducive for working.
A number of powerful features adorn it along with a beautiful design that preserves an air of elegance in your workplace.
- The first glance is given a warm welcome from the machine’s aesthetic and expertly molded silver and black body.
- The top houses a tank drain which features a prominent red handle.
- Below it is the stainless still tank which also holds several articulations for accessories including the prominent articulation with the hose pipe.
- The black-colored base is attached to four rollers to provide for easy mobility.
- The motor has a 1600 watt capacity which is one of the highest in its category, while the total tank capacity lingers at 21 litres.
- When it comes to the filtering system, the machine uses the fairly advanced HEPA filtration mechanism. Its power consumption is rated at 220 volts.
- Efficient motor and filtering mechanism: Both the motor and filtering system ratings point to a highly efficient cleaning device when compared to most models within its price range.
- Durable: The build quality and stainless steel material give the machine a rare ability to withstand frequent usage.
- User-friendly: The machine is easy enough to install and operate for complete beginners.
- Impressive capacity: At 21 litres, it presents a tank volume that most devices fail to live up to.
- It comes with a high-end price tag.
11. Spotzero mop and bucket – Best cleaning kit
This set can prove another critical asset to add to your office janitor inventory. Efficiency and effectiveness define its performance to earn it top points on various users’ reviews. Let’s plunge into the specifics again and explore what makes it a stand-out performer among a myriad of models.
- A simple but yet eye-pleasing feature that feeds any critical mind is the color combination, where Aqua Green combines with the aesthetic properties of stainless steel on the mop, and the grey color utilized on the buckets top cover and handle.
- The mop measures 369mm x 242mm x 404mm, and features Microfiber Cleaning Technology to handle a wide variety of spaces and materials.
- It can operate in both dry and wet modes, where the dry cleaning allows it to attract and adhere to dust and other small particles.
- In wet mode, it can be used in conjunction with a variety of solvents including water to clean up a range of fluids and particles.
- The mop can be rotated to 360 degrees to provide for accessibility to corners and a variety of nooks.
- The mop can be used on a wide range of surfaces including the ceiling, floor, and glasses thus making it one of the most versatile tools on the market.
- It provides for the needed flexibility and efficiency: The Microfiber Cleaning Technology combined with the rotating mechanism makes it an efficient device to use.
- Easy to use: It is light and comes with a bucket which provides for all the necessary accessories for easy squeezing and emptying.
- Durable: The mop’s stainless steel adds an extra layer of protection to complement a well-constructed fiber structure and mechanism.
- The price is a little higher when compared with some models offering almost an identical service.
12. AmazonBasics dustbin – Best pick for light duty bins
An office dustbin can be an easy item to forget when you are amassing your office gear though it is one of the most important items on your list. This also makes it imperative for you to at least know a leading model to avoid the frustration which comes with ill-designed models. The AmazonBasics mesh dustbin is a leading figure on the market in this category. Let’s breeze through its features.
- The bin comes in a steel and meshy cylinder which joins a steel base at the bottom.
- To add an extra layer of strength, the upper lip and base are lined with a metallic edge.
- The total volume lingers at around 17 litres.
- The total height measures at about 14 inches whereas the base and top widths measure about 9 and 11 inches respectively.
- Ample space: It provides a standard volume to cater for your office disposal needs.
- Durable: It features a solid, steel build ensuring years of constant usage.
- Affordable: The bin comes with a budget friendly price tag.
- No warranty specification thus it may present a tricky challenge when delivered with a defect.
13. Cello classic pedal dust bin – Best pick for enclosed bins
The Cello Classic dust bin provides the solution for other unwanted materials apart from used papers.
They afford a neat, enclosed space for some materials which do not need the visibility offered by meshy trash cans. A number of features make it a peculiar option on the crowded market. Let’s have a look.
- The bin comes in a plastic cylinder shape which is enclosed on top by means of a lid while the bottom features a foot-pedal to keep your hands off the lid.
- It measures 24x25x24cm in terms of dimensions whereas the weight is placed at around 912 grams.
- The total volume proves it smaller than the previous product as it is placed at 6 litres.
- Ample space for light to medium disposal: Though it is considerably lower than most standard bins, it still affords enough space for a days-work light disposal.
- Durable: It incorporates a high quality plastic and a solid construction.
- Ergonomical: The foot-pedal affords a comfortable experience with disposal.
- There seems to be no provision of an associated warranty.
14. Pragati Systems Genius Melamine (Non-Magnetic) Whiteboard GWB90120 – Best pick for Whiteboards
When it comes to Whiteboards, this model from Pragati Systems has a lot of quality to justify every penny you invest in it. Top notch features and a durable design earn it a place among elite models. Let’s see what it has to offer.
- This is a classic Melamine board with a width and height combination of 3×4 ft.
- The steel frame is lined with Aluminum while the board incorporates a honeycomb core to eliminate any possibility of warp.
- The frame is attached to hangers located on the top and side frames in pairs.
- The board does not provide magnetic properties like most high-end boards to provide for extra attachment.
- Durable: The surface provides enough protection against scratches and ghosting for a standard lifespan of Melamine boards. The solid frame and overall construction ensure above-average protection against accidental physical impact.
- Spacious: The surface provides for ample space to accommodate basic office usage.
- Affordable: The board is relatively more affordable when compared with other similarly capable models.
- It lacks some extra features offered by other more advanced and specialized boards.
- Like all melamine boards, it is prone to ghosting after prolonged use.
15. DishanKart Magnetic Duster – Best standalone duster
Though Whiteboards may come with their corresponding dusters, stand-alone dusters can offer great performance which can also translate into a better lifespan for your board. The Dishankart magnetic duster provides a great option with a proven track record. Let’s have a few moments of consideration.
- It takes a much familiar ultra-portable body with the upper surface providing space for two markers.
- It also comes in several colors to accommodate different user tastes.
- It possesses magnetic properties to allow for more usability on magnetic boards.
- Usable on both black and white boards.
- Versatile: The duster can be used on a wide range of surfaces including Whiteboards, blackboards, Porcelain and Melamine boards.
- Durable: It provides for enough structural strength to withstand daily and heavy usage.
- little rough to use
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are Porcelain white boards better than Melamine Whiteboards?
It depends on the intended usage. If you are on a tight budget and are looking for something for light and short term usage, Melamine boards can fit in perfectly whereas Porcelain boards are better for long term and more intensive usage.
2. What’s the best duster to use on white boards?
Most dusters from well-established and trusted brands provide almost the same quality due to the limited range of features associated with these items. What we provided above is what we perceived as a good pick from the pack based on the narrow range of features available.
Best folder for offices, best punching machine, best desk organizer, best binder,
Coming up with a great collection of office supplies is not as tricky when you take your moment to reflect on the central tasks associated with the office and then relate with the basic materials you may need.
Your choice of these materials will largely depend on your understanding of the major factors affecting the type of each material.
The first and second section of this guide strived to provide the key information relating to these needs. The information contained therein should give your confidence and competence a good lift to make the best choice in the robust market.