11 Best Safe Lockers: Keep Your Belongings Safe
Safe lockers have been an integral part of security at all levels of society because they offer a simple and yet effective solution to protect the things we hold with the highest of regard. However, much as it is a welcome idea to install one in whatever setting we intend to use it, getting started can be a bit tricky.
This is because most interested parties aren’t familiar with how these systems work and how they can go about the huge market to make the best possible choices.
This guide intends to furnish you the key knowledge required to power your way to the most satisfactory safe. The first section sets the foundation by looking at the key factors you need to understand before any decisions are made on buying a safe locker for office. The second section will engage you on a comprehensive review covering some of the best safe lockers on the market today along with the answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Top 11 Best Safe Lockers
Simply sleek, advanced and low-priced
Convenient to use
Battery Powered Mechanism
Strong, sturdy and durable
A high-tech mid-range price solution
Great value for the money
An above-average performance for a modest price range
Buying Guide For Safe Lockers
Just as it is with purchasing any other electronic device, there are a few principles about safes you need to be aware of to end up with a satisfactory experience. This section will cover these principles in detail, thus providing the basis for you to understand the various models we will cover.
Which possessions do you intend to secure?
The first thing that should come to your attention is not the safe locker itself, but rather the valuable possessions in question. The reason is that there are different categories of safes, and one of the most important differentiating factors is the kind of possessions they are meant to secure.
On top of the type of possessions, another important parameter to consider is the amount or size of the items you wish to secure. This has a direct influence on your choice as it will dictate the size of your safe. With these factors in mind, it is therefore prudent to exactly define the type of items, amounts, and then establish an approximation of the space they will need. Also take note of the optimal conditions they may need for proper storage, as some items may require a specific environment which other safes may not provide.
Which type is appropriate?
As pointed out previously, safes occur in different types depending on the type and amount of possessions they are intended to secure. Let us consider the major types in the following few minutes.
Wall-mounted safes: These are perhaps the most familiar to most people due to their popularity infamous spy movies. As the name suggests, they are mounted to the wall in one way or another and can either be open for viewing or hidden behind another item such as a room shelf. Much as they are popular and most elegant in design, they usually have a lower weight capacity, which consequently limits them to low weight items.
Floor safes: These safes are usually embedded or built into the floor and are known to provide the best size and weight capacity. This means that they can hold a variety of items in large quantities and weight. Their bulky weight and solid construction make them the ideal choices for heavy-weighted items.
Weapons safes: These safes have special considerations due to the sensitive nature of the items they secure as well as the special physical attributes associated with weapons. For extra security, they are usually equipped with special features such as additional locks, advanced locking technology and enhanced build material such as pry-proof metal.
At this point, it should be clear to see that the type of safe you choose depends on what you want to secure. Additionally, you are more than free to choose more than one type of safe as your items may have different attributes which may call for different types of safes.
How big should the safe be? Do I have the necessary space to accommodate it?
The need for utter certainty regarding space cannot be overemphasized. There have been numerous cases where consumers rushed into the market for an expensive safe only to find out it’s either not compatible with their home setting, or simply unable to accommodate all of the intended possessions.
What kind of protection should my safe primarily offer?
It is important to note that safes offer varying degrees of protection from different physical threats. For instance, while some safes provide excellent performance in the face of fires, others are primarily designed to survive a professional heist. Additionally, other safes are designed to provide a good balance of various attributes to withstand a wider range of threats. These safes fall under a class known as composite safes.
If you are looking for something which offers general protection, composite safes are a good place to start. On the other hand, if you want something more specialized to a particular threat, it is a welcome idea to consider those whose protection is biased towards that threat as they are more likely to offer much more than a composite safe would do.
How much am I willing to spend?
Just like any other purchase, the cost is an intrinsic aspect of any choice you make. The golden rule here is that you should always strive to get the best value for whatever you want to spend. High costs do not necessarily translate into more satisfaction as there are factors beyond cost alone; you need to take into consideration.
Spare yourself from the bitterness that comes with a high-cost but impractical safe. On the other hand, it does not help anyone if you opt for low quality and cheap safe solely because you will save a few pennies. The disappointment you will experience is the same as that of an impatient high spender. Here are some basic expenditures associated with safes you need to know.
Like most items on the market, safes occur in different price categories mostly based on how sophisticated they are and the quality of material used in the design. As you would expect, safes which were designed for basic and general protection are usually unlikely to disrupt your bank account.
Is Accreditation important?
Accreditation can be done based on the type of protection intended by the safe. Safes which are specifically designed to offer protection against burglary are subjected through tests which are biased towards burglary and construction quality whereas those which are biased towards fire resistance are tested and assigned corresponding values to determine their appropriateness.
Which type of lock is the best fit for me?
The actual locks to secure the safe occur in different types. These include dial and digital locks.
Dial locks are considered one of the safest and most dependable due to the entire physical nature of their mechanism. They typically involve a system which requires you to execute several rotations to both the left and right side as part of a specific combination. Much as they are one of the safest locks around, they are not exactly as easy to operate like other types. You will need to involve a professional if you need to changes to the locking mechanism.
Digital locks employ an automated system which requires you to input a designated password or pin to gain access to your possessions. They are easier to operate when compared to dial locks. However, they require a consistent power source like a battery to sustain the system, which is something widely considered as a barrier.
11 Best Safe Lockers
1. Godrej Goldilocks personal locker – Simply sleek, advanced and low-priced
The Goldilocks personal locker provides one of the most popular low price-range solutions among consumers. Top notch security combined with a sleek and smart design is at the core of its revered market status. This portable design ensures a familiar seal of excellence from the renowned Godrej brand. Let’s look at what this Godrej safe locker holds in store.
- Design: The safe features a beautiful, sleek body with ivory as the dominant color. The body proper is made of mild steel as the frontal aspect features a digital touch panel which allows for a smart interface. The safe has an overall size of 28.5cmx8cmx30cm and a corresponding weight of 5kg. It shows you low battery indication.
- Lock mechanism: Like most mid-range products, the safe has a password operated locking system which is accessible using the smart touch interface. It has a master password system, in case you forget the password.
- It has two motorized shooting bolts, mechanical override key if you forget the password and automatic freeze after four consecutive wrong password attempts.
- It also interior carpet to protect the valuables from scratches.
- Warranty: It comes with a one-year warranty.
- Sleek and durable design: The overall quality of material and construction ensure a dependable physical structure to secure your valued possessions.
- Efficient locking mechanism: The safe affords users a highly secure tamper-proof system with hardly any loopholes if the password remains inaccessible.
- Affordable: The safe provides a highly affordable option which provides a great deal of value for the money.
- User-friendly: The simple lock design ensures a small learning curve for users who are new to safes.
- The overall capacity cannot provide for large and heavy items.
2. Amazon Basics Security Safe-0.5 – Best pick for a medium budget
The Amazonbasics safe is another force to reckon with in the industry due to the superiority it offers regarding convenience, durability, and locking mechanism. As the name suggests, it is one of the models produced by a subsidiary of Amazon, which specializes in the production and selling of generic electronic accessories.
The safe has enjoyed a mostly 4-star performance on reviews since its introduction on the scene in mid-2017. Let’s have a look at the ingredients of its success.
- Design: The safe comes dressed in a remarkably attractive all-black look which combines high aesthetic properties with a touch of solidity. The pry-resistant steel body is interrupted by a silver interface on the door housing all the lock-related tools, including a keypad and an LCD.
- The interior is divided into an upper and lower compartment with the floors accommodating a carpet to offer extra protection to your valuables. Regarding size, the interiors offer a total space of about 13.5×8.75×9.5 inches as a combination of length, width, and height, respectively, which translates into a total interior volume of 14 liters. The exteriors measure up to 13.8×9.8×9.8 in of the same dimensions.
- The interior shelf is also adjustable to enable the flexibility needed to accommodate a range of small and medium-sized items.
- Locking mechanism: Like most high-quality safes, it combines electronic and mechanical systems to offer enhanced security and convenience. The electronic password system uses input from the keypad on the door and provides feedback through the LCD. As expected, this component relies on an external source of power, which in this case are four AA batteries.
- The battery power level is displayed on the screen, and in the case where the power is insufficient or completely flat, you can use the alternative key operating system. Two emergency keys are included in the package to allow for adequate options in times of emergency.
- The safe comes with four holes to assist with anchorage to a range of surfaces, live door bolts, and some pry-resistant hinges. This gives it a deterrence factor which provides an extra security layer.
- Warranty: The product comes with a one-year limited warranty package.
- Reliable security system: The product affords a highly secure system combining the benefits of electronic and mechanical locks. The physical build also provides a commendable physical barrier to a wide range of exterior stresses.
- Convenient: The device has ample space for storage of light and medium-sized belongings. The locking system also provides a user-friendly way of securing your possessions
- Durable: The high-grade steel construction guarantees a product which is there to stay for years while providing top-notch protection.
- The safe is not ideal for bulky items such as heavy, precious metals or a large number of confidential documents.
3. Godrej Secreto Electronic Safe – Highly advanced and perfect fit for drawers and wardrobes
This safe is another great design with a high-end security system, and an above average builds quality. This is reflected in the Secreto’s impressive average score among users from the most popular review websites. Let’s us dive into the specifics and see if a similar feature set warrants the hype.
- Design: The design takes the same basic construction principle with a touch of class by incorporating a silver coated, single-case build. The front houses a control interface which accommodates a keypad, an LCD and a handle.
- The unique aspect of the design is that it is built like a drawer where the interiors can slide back and forth. This makes it a great way to enhance your drawer’s or cabinet’s security. It measures 204x465x370mm in dimensions along with a corresponding weight of about 14.5kg. The interior space is divided into 2 and features a carpet for extra protection.
- Locking mechanism: The safe combines electronic and mechanical mechanisms. The electronic component uses a 3 to 6 digit passcode and a fingerprint-based biometric system. As expected, the electronic system thrives on battery power, which can easily be monitored through the LCD. The mechanical system functions as an override in cases where the electronic system is malfunctioning.
- The safe incorporates an auto freeze feature which kicks in after four failed attempts. The safe also comes with a master password which you can use if you happen to forget your regular password. The master password is set when you are purchasing the safe from the company. Motorized shooting bolts are also included in the design to provide an extra security edge.
- Warranty: The product comes with a 1-year warranty package.
- Top-notch triple security system: The system combines the benefits of password, biometric, and mechanical locking systems to come up with one of the most secure safes around.
- Adequate space: It provides ample capacity for medium storage.
- User-friendly: Though it combines three security systems, it is relatively easy to work with, especially when you are a beginner.
- Durable: The safe employs the solidity of steel to present a well-constructed and resilient single case.
- The price is a bit on the higher side for those with a low or medium budget.
- The sliding mechanism may present problems after medium and long-term usage.
4. Godrej Security Solutions Forte 40 Biometric Safe – Top-notch security
This safe is part of a remarkable line of high-end devices manufactured by one of the heavyweights within the industry, Godrej Group. Established in 1897, the organization has had more than two centuries of experience in safe production. The organization holds the merit of producing India’s first lock incorporating lever technology in 1897, before moving on to produce the first Indian-made safe in 1902.
The Godrej locker has been hailed by most users as one of the most secure and reliable options available on the market. The feature set seems to promise a great deal of quality for those who are willing to invest a little more for superior quality.
Design and dimensions: The safe features a compact, minimalistic, all-white, and solid steel design that leaves an impression of a device that was built for strength and resilience. When it comes to size, the safety measures about 417x350x358mm regarding height, width, and depth, respectively. On a beam balance, the safety measures up to 16 kg as its overall weight.
Locking mechanism: The safe’s locking system incorporates biometric and mechanical locking mechanisms. The biometric system is the primary locking system featuring an optical fingerprint-based lock. The system also incorporates an auto lock feature which freezes the lock after more than four unsuccessful attempts.
The safe can hold 30 fingerprint templates to ensure an optimal biometric-based security system. The mechanical system exists to provide an alternative option which uses the standard key-based mechanism.
The safe comes with accessory features to enable anchoring, and steel bolts to enhance protection. The construction of the safe employs a single case design which eliminates the weakness that comes with constructions which are made with multiple conjoined parts.
Power: The safe uses AA 1.5V alkaline batteries to sustain the biometric system. A total of four batteries must be used, and the system has a provision for a power level indicator to let you make the necessary changes in time.
Warranty: The product comes with a 1-year warranty.
Top-notch security features: The safe employs an advanced biometric system, which is both efficient and highly secure. The inclusion of the mechanical system also helps to provide a good solution in case the biometric system runs out of power or has some functional problems. Additionally, its ability to be anchored to any surface adds an extra level of security against theft.
Solid and durable build quality: The all-steel, single case design provides for a highly resilient physical structure capable of withstanding a wide range of physical forces.
User-friendly: The biometric system provides for an easy and fast locking mechanism.
Ample size for light and medium-sized items: The safe provides enough space to accommodate medium and large sized belongings.
- The safe is high-priced, thus making it less than ideal for those on a limited budget.
5. Lukzer Combination Key Safe – Strong, sturdy and durable
This is a standard key safe box that enables you to safely store your house or car keys so that you never lose them. It is built with die-cast zinc and vinyl covered shackles so that it is durable and manages to withstand even hammering and sawing. You can easily set up any four digit combination and re-set it at any time because it offers up to 10,000 combination possibilities.
- It is a weather resistant safe box that can store up to 4 house or car keys.
- Provides up to 10,000 combination possibilities.
- It is constructed using die-cast zinc and vinyl covered shackles that prevent scratching.
- Comes with a shutter door.
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Secure than key locks, with the option of resetting the combination whenever you want.
- Strong, sturdy and durable build which can withstand sawing and hammering.
- Easy to set up the four-digit combination and install the safe with pre-drilled holes, screws, and nylon expanding wall anchors.
- Combination dials are protected from dirt, dust, weather, grim for rust-free performance and long life.
- It is affordable
- The internal storage capacity is too less.
6. Navigo Casper Safe Steel Locker – Battery Powered Mechanism
The Navigo Casper 250H presents another great option within the high-end category. A safe is also a high-end option within a line of products from another giant in the regulated manufacturing industry known as Navigo Limited.
An appealing design coupled with delightful security features makes this safe one of the most revered products to date. Let’s explore the associated particulars.
- Design: At a single glance, the safe provides a beautifully crafted all-black, steel body, and a silver interface holding a keypad for the locking mechanism. The safe measures about 250x400x390mm regarding dimensions and has an overall item weight placed at 14.5kg. Interior-wise, the safe features a carpet to provide an extra layer of protection to sensitive items.
- Locking mechanism: The safe incorporates an electronic and mechanical mechanism to provide for a convenient and highly secure system. The electronic lock utilizes a passcode based system which uses a changeable six-digit password for user identification. The keypad and an LCD situated on the door provide the necessary input and output devices. To give an extra edge to overall security, the system features an auto freeze function which disables the keyboard after three consecutive failed attempts.
- The safe also features an audit trail mechanism which displays up to 105 previous attempts, displaying all related data such as dates, the exact time and the mechanism used. The safe uses a mechanical key based system as an alternative method in case the electronic system fails.
- The safe comes with a predrilled hole along with fixing bolts to provide easy anchoring.
- Power: It uses a battery-powered mechanism to sustain the electronic lock system. There are two battery compartments located on both the interior and exterior surfaces. The safe also features a battery level indicator as part of the notifications on the LCD.
- Warranty: The manufacturers have provided no definitive time related to warranty. Product information only indicates a “limited warranty.”
- High-level security: The advanced password system combined with a highly secure mechanical lock offers one of the most reliable safes around.
- Aesthetic and durable build: The safe has a high build quality with a steel body capable of ousting a wide range of physical stresses.
- Detailed interior design: The interior carpet and foldable shelf provides for both enhanced flexibility and an extra layer of protection
- The safe is not as affordable as other mid-range devices providing a nearly identical level of quality.
7. Saftee home and office safe mark 25 fp – A high-tech solution
The Saftee home and office safe are one safe that provides a lot of class and value for its price tag. An excellent set of features has made this prodigy one of the most sought after devices on the market. A high tech locking system and a durable build are among the highlights of the device. Let’s see if there is any worth in the hype surrounding the device.
- Design: The safe comes in a compact, heavy steel design with a black coating on both the exterior and interior surfaces. The front is interrupted by a silver locking interface featuring a digital keypad and a fingerprint biometric compartment.
- Regarding size, the exterior dimensions show a combination of 250mmx350mmx250mm, whereas the interiors measure 246mmx346mmx180mm. The interior dimensions bring the overall total capacity to 16 liters, as the door and body’s thicknesses measure 4mm and 2mm respectively.
- Locking system: The system combines biometric and keypad mechanisms which rely on four 1.5V batteries. The biometric system is fingerprint-based and can store up to 32 fingerprints. The system also incorporates a solenoid mechanism which allows you to utilize the handle for opening and closing the door. The package also comes with override keys to allow for a solution in case of emergency.
- The safe can be fixed to stable surfaces using pre-drilled holes which allow for both floor and wall fixation. It also incorporates two locking bolts with 20mm of thickness. The interior also provides for a cushioning mat to protect sensitive items.
- Advanced locking system: The system combines two electronic mechanisms and additional protective features to offer high-grade security.
- Durable build quality: The heavy steel and solid construction provide for a highly reliable safe option.
- Great capacity: It provides great room for a mid-range priced safe.
- Aesthetic build quality: It provides an attractive look which should blend in most homes and professional settings.
- The safe is not entirely suitable for bulk and heavy storage. Although the volume affords a commendable space, it still lags as far as storage of heavy and high-volume valuables is concerned.
8. Yale Electronic Safe Lockers -YSG/250/DG4 – Great value for the money
Yale electronic safes are among the most revered on the market today. The brand has a notable number of products which pose great competition to some of the finest from Godrej and Navito. The Yale YSG/250/DG4 is one product which offers another great option within the middle price range. Let’s consider its specifications and see why it deserves a place on our list.
- Design: The safe comes in a standard all-grey design typical of all durable safes. The heavy steel construction accommodates a control center in front which features a keypad area, and a handle for opening the door.
- The overall volume capacity measures 16.3 liters, whereas the size measures at 250mmx350mmx250mm, which is identical to the Saftee safe’s size.
- Lock system: The safe has a programmable passcode operated locking system. The passcode may have 3 to 8 characters, and the keypad is auto locked for about 3 minutes after four unsuccessful attempts. The lock system is also powered by a set of batteries which are situated on the exterior.
- It incorporates a set of two locking bolts with a diameter of 16mm.
- Durable build quality: The device affords a reliable construction with a high-quality steel frame.
- Great security system: The key operating system offers enough measures to provide a competent security system.
- User-friendly: The safe is easy to install and operate due to a simple interface and an overall simplistic design
- It lacks an alternative system in case of failure of the electronic system.
- It is not an ideal option for heavier and more sizeable items.
9. Godrej security solutions Taurus Electronic safety – An above average performance
This model represents another great product from the Godrej brand. An attractive design combined with great security features makes it a worthwhile addition on any compilation of great mid-range products.
- Design: The safe’s design follows the same standard principles, which include a solid, steel case with a hinged door at the front. Almost the entirety of the safe is coated with ivory colored powder, which adds a taste of elegance to the overall appearance.
- The door surface accommodates a prominent keypad area which includes both the keypad and an LCD — the safe measures 35x25x25cm and an overall weight of 10kg.
- Locking mechanism: The safe incorporates a simple password-based electronic lock which is powered by a battery.
- The safe has a set of steel bolts for extra solidity and can be bolted to fixed surfaces to provide a level of deterrence.
- Warranty: It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- High-level security: The electronic system affords an efficient and reliable security mechanism. The ability to be bolted to fixed surfaces also offers an extra layer of security.
- User-friendly: The simple design and a straightforward lock mechanism make it appropriate for all kinds of users.
- Aesthetic and durable build quality: The eye-pleasing ivory coating and a highly resistant construction should make it last for years while making it a good fit for most home interior settings.
- The safe lacks an alternative locking mechanism in case the electronic system malfunctions.
10. Navito Orion 250A safe steel locker – Durable design
The Navito Orion provides a stubborn performance and features for a relatively low priced model. An impeccable list of security features has earned its place on the list as the number one model in this category. Let’s look closer.
- Design: The design is somewhat typical of Navito models and most safes in particular as it features a standard single case body with a control center placed on the surface of the door. The control interface houses a key area situated just below the screen and two mechanical key articulations.
- The overall size scores 250x250x2350mm as the weight is placed at 12.5 kg. The interior features a foldable shelf and padded bases for extra protection.
- Lock mechanism: The safe also combines an electronic and mechanical system. The setup is also unique in the sense that you cannot access the interiors through the electronic mechanism only. In other words, the key has to be inserted to use the password.
- Additionally, the safe incorporates an alarm which is activated once you reach four unsuccessful attempts. The safe also incorporates a rare audit trail which helps to keep a record of all the activity associated with the safe. The trail keeps track of important parameters such as login dates, time, and the used method.
- It comes with a pre-drilled hole and the necessary bolts for easy mounting. Like most safes, it features motorized shooting bolts for added security and anchorage.
- Warranty: No exact period specified by the manufacturer. However, they do declare a limited warranty and a repair service.
- High-end security system: The device provides a highly advanced security system rarely seen in lower-priced models. The connected security systems add an extra level of protection against professional burglars.
- Durable design: The overall build quality and used material ensure an ultra-reliable physical structure.
- Easy to install and operate: The safe is one of the simplest when it comes to mounting and basic operations. First-time users find it less challenging in almost all aspects.
- The size may not accommodate larger items.
- There is no specified period for warranty. Therefore, any purchases should be treated with extra caution.
11. Skyflag security Solutions Electronic safe – Another impeccable feature-set for less
The Skyflag electronic safe provides a rare combination of affordability and advanced function. The safe provides almost all the standard features expected of a high-end device, including a top-notch security system and remarkable build quality.
- Design: The safe comes in a rather simple design featuring an iron, single-case construction, and a hinged door situated at the front. The door surface houses a lock control interface is holding a keypad and a handle for opening and closing the door.
- The interior base is cushioned with a carpet for extra protection. Weighing at 7kg, the safe is 275x375x290mm regarding height, weight, and depth.
- Locking mechanism: The safe combines an electronic password lock and a complementary mechanical mechanism to provide an override option in case of emergency. The electronic system is also powered by a set of 4 AA 1.5V batteries.
- It features motorized shooting bolts and an auto freeze feature which disables the system after four unsuccessful attempts.
- Warranty: The safe comes with a 1-year warranty package.
- High-quality locking system: The safe combines electric and mechanical locking mechanisms to afford a reliable, low-priced security system.
- Provides great overall quality for the price: The safe provides one of the most affordable options harboring the quality of a mid-range product.
- User-friendly: The design is simple enough for any first user to set up without the need for assistance.
- The interior is not compartmentalized
- It does not have any bolting mechanism.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the best materials for safe construction?
Most safes are made of steel, which is one of the most solid and reliable materials for any structure meant to provide resilience and strength for a prolonged period. However, the amount of steel used varies depending on the primary purpose of the safe. For instance, safes which are meant for large possessions are typically thicker and hence heavier, while those primarily meant for protection against other forces such as fire employ a lower usage of steel.
2. What are the best safes for high-value documents or papers?
Wall safes make the best option for wall mounted safes due to their ability to offer top-notch protection for lighter items. They are also typically easier and more convenient to access, which is also an appropriate trait for document storage.
3. What are the best safes for precious metals?
Due to their weight and extremely high value, precious metals are best accommodated in ground safes. This is because ground safes have a greater weight capacity and generally offer greater levels of protection than other types.
4. Which safes offer the best protection from dangerous chemicals?
Fire-retardant chemicals provide the best option for dangerous chemicals and a range of flammable materials. The body is made to withstand extremely high temperatures and can be specially treated to stand against corrosive substances.
5. Which safes provide the best option for money management in a busy setting like a store?
Simple portable or wall safes can provide a handy option in a business setting. These feature a simple locking mechanism which can be a physical key or a form of combination which affords the flexibility needed in a fast-paced business environment. However, it is important to remember that you need to put measures in place to ensure the proper management of the key of the safe.
6. Can it be bolted down on the floor?
A safe’s ability to be securely bolted to the ground is one of the crucial factors influencing its overall protective ability. Bolting the safe to the ground decreases the likelihood that anyone with unwarranted access to the safe can dismount and escape with it. Much as the weight of the safe can be a huge factor in deterring burglars from stealing the safe altogether, being bolted to the ground makes it even harder. It is common practice within the manufacturing industry to include four holes at the base of the safe to allow for easy bolting to the floor.
7. Which safe is best for the home?
The best safe options for home are as follows:
8. How does electronic reliable work?
An electronic safe works in the similar principle of combination locker safes. However, the code has to be entered on the keypad, this triggers the locking mechanism to open. Electronic safes are much faster and easier to enter the code compared to combination safes.
9. Is it necessary to fix the safe inside a cupboard?
It is not necessary to fix the safe inside the cupboard. However, it is important to ensure that the safe is fitted properly by professionals. Having a safe bolted to the concrete floor or wall is always considered as a secure and safe option.
10. Which one is better mechanical or electronic safe?
Electronic safes are better than mechanical safes as they are much more convenient and faster to operate. The keypads make it easy to enter the codes and you can also change the codes whenever you want without any issue. However, electronic safes require batteries which need to be replaced when exhausted.
Nonetheless, electronic safes are better as they offer greater security than compared to the mechanical safes with a longer life-span.
In a nutshell, choosing the best product for your needs depends on a practical understanding of the most important factors involved.