High-End Air Conditioners
Air conditioners are among the biggest contributors to energy costs in the household. However, they play very important roles in providing tolerable environments in hot summer conditions.
There are many types of high-end air conditioners available in the Indian market. Before you make an investment in air conditioners, it is vital that you understand the important points to ensure you have made the right decision.
There are different types of high-end air conditioners including:
- Portable Air Conditioners
These high-end air conditioners offer lighter and mobile options for users who need devices that they can easily move around their offices or homes.
They are lighter, smaller, and in a majority of the cases, they have castor wheels for increased mobility.
- Window Air conditioners
These types of air conditioners are simpler cooling systems than the split air conditioners. They should be mounted on distinct holes through the walls or on window frames
- Split System Air Conditioners
These varieties of high-end air conditioners come in two units, the outdoor and indoor components. They are excellent fits for modern households since they have elegant looks rarely available in window air conditioners.
Key Features/Technologies of High-End Air Conditioners
Defining the best air conditioners to suit your best needs can be a hustle if you have never used air conditioners before.
Tonnage should be your greatest concern when it comes to air conditioners above INR 50000. A majority of the high-end air conditioners come with a capacity of 1.5 ton and above; this should be considered with other available features in the air conditioners to give you maximum air conditioning effects.
- Energy Starring
High-end Air conditioners provide maximum cooling performance. They come with 5-star Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratios which is clearly indicated by the manufacturing companies.
They also have excellent Indian Seasonal Energy Efficient Ratios which is a simple way of determining whether the air conditioners are efficient or not. These conditioners have 5-star Bee ratings which makes them very energy efficient.
- Different Modes of Operation
- High-end air conditioners come with different modes of operation including:
- Smartness; the smartness mode allows the air conditioners to restart automatically when there are incidences of power cut-outs.
- Eco function; this mode ensures that the air conditioners function properly while consuming minimal heat
- Self –diagnose: this mode alerts users in case of any malfunctioning in the air conditioners and provides realistic remedies for the problems.
Comparison between AC above 50kINR and under 50k INR
Air Conditioners over INR 50000
- They have a higher BEE energy star rating
- They have a higher capacity in terms of tonnage
- They are more efficient and long-lasting
- They provide instant cooling and are quieter
- They have various filters and modes for better performance
Air Conditioners under INR 50000
- They have a lower(3 – 5 stars) BEE energy star rating
- They have a lower capacity in terms of tonnage
- They are less energy efficient
- They take time to provide cooling and produce some noise
- They have relatively fewer modes as compared to high-end AC
It’s advisable to have the right tonnage calculation before purchasing your high-end air conditioners INR 50000 and above; oversized air conditioners consume extra electricity while undersized ones may fail to offer proper cooling.