Headphones under INR 1000
Headphones are one of the common accessories we have and used daily for different purposes. Headphones are becoming very common for our day to day activities, both for indoors and outdoors activities, as we listen to music or make calls with these headphones.
You can find a different brand of headphones at a wide range of prices, with different qualities and features. The prices of the headphones are part of the factors that will be considered in buying a headphone. There are times when you will find quality headphones with all the right features and get turned by the high price on the headphone.
Well, you do not have to worry as we are here to help you in choosing suitable headphones at affordable prices. There are different brands of headphones, and they have unique features that make them stand out from each other. Here you will find the list of 11 best headphones under 1,000 along with the tips on maintaining the headphones and what is different between the earphone and headphones.
Top 11 Headphones under INR 1000
Stylish over ear headphone
Simple and dynamic headphone
Extra Bass Headphone
Best for Deep Bass
Convenient for use headphone
Stylish In ear headphones
Dynamic earphone on the go
Sleek Multipurpose Headphone
Headphone for exceptional clarity
Deep Bass In ear headphones
Smart In ear Headphone
What Is the Difference Between Earphones and Headphones?
There are some major differences between earphones and headphones, and we are going to highlight some of these differences with the following points:
How they fit into your ear
The earphone fits directly into your ear, unlike the headphones which are over your ear. As the earphone sticks inside your ear, the sound moves directly to your ear than the headphone.
Sizes of the devices
The headphone is designed to be bigger than the earphone, which is small in size and more portable. You can easily fix the earphone into your pocket, and they are easy to carry around unlike the headphone.
Quality of the sound produced.
The quality of sound produced by the headphone is far better than the headphone. You will enjoy listening to music with the headphone more than the earphone as you get good bass sound from the headphones.
Noise cancellation, which is the blocking of external noise, is effective on the headphone, which is not as the prominence of an earphone. And this is one advantage of the headphone over the earphone as it produces quality sound.
How to Maintain a Headphone
One of the most important aspects of using a headphone is the maintenance of the headphone because no matter how good the quality if you do not take care of the product, you might damage it.
Here are some tips to help in maintaining your headphone so it will last longer:
Take proper care in storing your headphones so you will not damage the headphones in the process. This is especially useful for over-ear headphones as they are quite bigger and will require you to fold them properly. Most of the over-ear headphones have swivel ear pud which can be folded flat, so you can store them in your luggage without damaging the headphone.
Ensure that the cord does not tangle so as you do not end up ruining the headphone. Tangling might make the cord to lose its strength and may affect the sound quality of the headphone. If the cords do not tangle-free, then you should ensure that they are store in straight so as not to damage the cord or headphones in total.
If the headphones are not certified IPX4 or IPX5, then do not let then near water so as not to damage the headphone. Such headphones cannot stand any wetness. Even sweat will damage these headphones. So in using such headphones, ensure not to use them for long, especially when you are jogging or taking part in some exercise activities that will make you sweat.
Do not share headphones, especially if it is in-ear headphones. This goes down your ear. Sharing your headphones may result in many damages since they might be in too many hands. Have your headphones for health reasons as well as to prevent your headphones from damage.
Do not stress the cord or swing them as this may damage the headphone and reduce their function. Always ensure that cords are straight and are store in good condition to prevent them from tangling or outright cut off.
What is the purpose of buying the headphone?
The main factor to be considered for buying a headphone is to determine the reason for buying the headphone as this will be a major reason for the particular kind of headphone we are going to buy. If you want to use the headphones for making calls as well as for listening to music, we have also to consider the presence of a microphone in the headphone.
You cannot make a handsfree call with a headphone if it does not have a microphone for voice messaging. You can also look for inline remote features so you can answer the call even if the phone is inside your bag or pocket.
However, if you want a headphone just for playing music, then you will focus more on the sound system of the headphone. Check out the base system, which will ensure that you enjoy quality time listening to clear music.
Price of the headphone
The price of the headphone is always a factor to contemplate when choosing a headphone. You can find a quality headphone that is very expensive as well as an affordable headphone with some quality features. I will be honest with you that prices do not have to be the major factor in choosing a headphone necessarily.
The point of view of the price consideration had to do mainly with the amount of money you are willing to spend. You can always find a suitable headphone at your budgeted price with nice features that will be good for your use.
There is always something for any budget you have in mind, and if you can afford the high-end product, then that is good. But for those that cannot afford those high-end headphones, you can go for the ones with good quality under INR1000.
If you want to go for lower prices headphones, then you must check out the features and reviews of the headphones to ensure you are getting the best deals and a headphone of good features.
In-ear headphone or over-ear headphone
Choosing one over the other is a matter of choice from the person that wants to buy the headphone. The questions that you will ask yourself include if you prefer a big headphone or a more conspicuous small earpiece.
Both have the unique features that make each of them stand out, and both can produce quality and clear sound. As I said earlier, it all boils down to the preference of the consumer in choosing which of them they should prefer.
Compatibility with other devices
The headphone has to be compatible with the device you intend to use and any other devices as well. It will be a waste of money if the headphone is not compatible with your devices and money saved if the headphone is universally compatible with other devices you use as well.
This why people prefer headphones that uses Bluetooth connectivity to connect as you can easily connect to any device that has a Bluetooth
One of the features you should check out before ordering a headphone online is the noise cancelation features of the headphone. With this feature, you will have more fun as you enjoy your music with the noise from the environment blocked out.
Reduced or total block out of interference, which will ensure that you only hear the music loud and clear, as it filters just the noise. It is suitable for those that want to enjoy quality time listening to music on the devices while they jog or carry out some other exercise.
Review of the headphone
One way to get first-hand information about a headphone is to read what others who have used the product had to say. Read reviews about the product to know more about the quality of the product, including the kind of materials used and their quality.
This is the only way you can get the first-hand experience without having used the product yourself. With this knowledge, you can decide to choose a product based on their quality as experienced by those who have used it.
To get the best out of these reviews, check out the ratings of these products on the platform. Most platforms usually rate their products over 5, and it is best to go for a product that scores at least 3.5 over five on ratings. Anything less than that will not be good and may result in buying a poor quality product.
It is best if you also drop a review of the product after you have used them for a while to provide information for other people looking at this product.
The length and quality of the cord
One of the most important features of headphones with wired connectivity is the cord of the headphone. The cord of the headphone should be long enough so you can move easily without worrying about the headphone jumping of the audio jack
One problem with headphones with a cord is the tangling of the cords when in use or when stored in the pocket. There are headphones that are made of tangle-free materials, and you can be rest assured that they will last longer than other kinds of cords.
The sound quality of the headphone is another factor that users consider before choosing the headphone to purchase. The choice of choosing the headphone depending on the sound quality usually depends on the preference of the users.
While some prefer deep bass sound, others prefer the sound coming out of the headphone speaker to be less in bass and more natural. But in the entire preference, clear sound quality is preferable in every headphone, and it does not matter if you want to use it for music, calls or both.
Remote and Mic
Make things easy and more fun for you with your headphones if it has a remote and mic on it. You should look for a headphone with a remote where you can easily answer a call of a switch on and off your music while your phone is far away from you.
These features are usually sorted out by people that need their phones far away from them while they are busy with other activities like jogging and other forms of exercise.
11 Best Headphones under 1,000
1. Sony On-Ear Stereo Headphones – Stylish on-ear headphone
Sony is a top brand for electronics products and accessories manufacturers, and they are known for their standard products. Sony has come with a top of the class headphones for those on a budget. They are bringing you top of the class headphone with great features at affordable prices.
This headphone is one of the best you can get under INR 1000 as you enjoy the quality sound, stay trendy and stylish at the same time. The headphones are easy to carry about as you can fold it flat and put it in your bag when you want to travel.
The Headphone is extremely light in weight, and you do not feel any weight on your head as you enjoy the clear sound while listening to music. When you buy from a brand like Sony, you rest assured of the quality of the product such as replacement of the damaged item and a year guarantee on this product.
- The Headphone has 30 mm neodymium dynamic driver units for clear and quality sound.
- Swivel folding design for easy folding and storage.
- The product dimension is 13 x 5 x 18.8 cm.
- The ear pads are cushioned for comfort when playing music.
- The frequency range is 12 Hz to 22 KHz.
- Durable products with a tangle-free cord.
- The connectivity type is wired.
- Top brands and you will enjoy benefits such as the replacement of damaged goods and a year guarantee.
- Swivel folding system that can ensure you can fold it flat so they can fit into your traveling bag easily.
- Good bass system and clarity of voice with its high frequency and bass and treble balance system.
- It has a self-adjusting headband, which fits easily and comfortably on all the heads.
- It has no microphone
2. Philips On Ear Stereo Headphones – Simple and dynamic headphone
Phillips has once again made their customers proud with this simple but yet dynamic headphone for listening to music. The Headphone fits properly and provides one of the best bass sound systems you can find on a headphone.
The most attractive feature of this Phillips headphone is the comfort you have when using this product. With its single 1.2m cord, you will be sure that the cord does not tangle as you move around. You can jump around with the Headphone without getting the cord caught up or entangled.
As you enjoy the quality sound with its solid dynamic drive, it gives you pleasure listening to clear audio. The good sound system is one of the top features of this headphone and a perfect gift for music lovers.
- The cord of the Headphone is 1.2m long.
- The product is 4.2 x 13.7 x 13.7 cm
- The vent allows air flow to produce quality and deep bass sound.
- A cushioned ear pad that ensures quality sound, and comfort.
- The cord is on one side of the Headphone only.
- The Headphone is designed to fit the head perfectly.
- High sensitivity with Neodymium magnet.
- The Headphone is highly sensitive and produces high-quality sound.
- You do not have to worry about tangling because the cord is on one side of the Headphone.
- You can fold the Headphone easily as you intend to travel.
- The cord is long enough, so it gives you enough room to move when using the headphone.
- It does not have a microphone for making hands-free calls.
3. Boat BassHeads Wired Headphone – Extra Bass Headphone
Take listening to music on the go to another level with the Boat BassHeads 900 Wired Headphone with Mic. The extra bass sound system produces a good effect on your music as well as a clear sound. The head fits properly as you carry out your activities with the over-ear headphone while jogging, walking or watching a movie on your laptop. The Headphone can be adjusted to fit into your head properly, so it does not fall out.
Play music for longer hours without feeling any itch or pain with its soft ear pud. Although it is made with playing music in view, you can also answer calls with it as it has a microphone. Enjoy hands-free calls with while you are busy with your activities.
- Super extra bass for quality sound.
- The cord has a built-in mic for answering calls on the go and for playback function.
- The product dimension is 15.5 x 18.5 x 7 cm.
- Perfect fit and comfort with its swivel headphone for easy adjustment of the ear pud.
- Highly responsive with balanced sound due to its 40mm Neodymium drivers.
- The frequency range is 20 to 20 000Hz.
- In line microphone for answering call and playback.
- It is lightweight, weighing less than 150g.
- Comfortable and fits tightly to your head and ear.
- It has one of the best bass systems and thus produces good sound while playing music.
- It is extremely light in weight and comfortable to the ear
- The quality of the Headphone is bad, made up of low-grade material.
4. Philips On-Ear Headphone – Best for Deep Bass
Headphones are one of the most necessary things that you would love to carry while traveling. Philips on-ear headphones have been one of the best options for it.
The 32-millimeter speaker drivers give you a perfect music experience, and the ideal cushion pads do not cause stress on your ears, which allows you to enjoy music seamlessly.
Let us have a look at the features of this product.
- This headphone is equipped with a 32 millimeters speaker drivers which enable clear hearing of every detail of the music. It also offers deep bass. This excellent sound quality adds to your new listening experience
- The cable that comes along with it is 1.2 m long which makes it easy for you for outdoor uses as well
- The headband is made up of steel spring which fits comfortably on your head
- Maximum power output – 40MW
- Type of cable – OFC
- The connector is plated with 24k gold
- It has a strong output which makes users isolated from the outside world chaos
- The headphones are soft and have a cushion which provides ultimate comfort for your ears.
- The comfort quotient increases because this headphone is made up of slim and stainless steel headband, which does not cause too much strain on your head while you wear it. It securely hugs your head without adding too much weight
- No jarring after the sound
- The headphones fold flat for simple storage
- The wire quality could be better.
5. BoAt BassHeads In Ear Headphones – Convenient for use headphone
If you do not buy the idea of buying a great headphone, then you opt for the boAt BassHeads 225 in-Ear Super Extra Bass Headphones. The in-ear headphone fits into your ear properly, and you are free to do anything.
Sleek, portable, and easy to move about as you listen to your music. The Headphone is affordable, just below INR 1000 and you can enjoy the excellent quality sound system with this in-ear headphone.
You can easily carry the Headphone in your pocket as you move around as the cord is tangle free. You do not have to worry about space in your luggage because you can place it anywhere in the bag.
It is a wired connection type headphone and can fit into any device with a 3.5mm audio jack.
- The headphone has a 10mm driver unit for a quality sound system.
- It has a tangle-free cord.
- The product dimension is 12.4 x 7.2 x 2.6 cm
- Polished metal compartment to protect the Headphone.
- Enjoy new base system.
- The product has one year warranty.
- It is very portable as you can keep it in your pocket while on the go.
- Good quality sound as the audio is very clear even around noisy places.
- Noise-canceling microphone ensures clear uninterrupted calls even with noise.
- A durable cord with its tangle free property.
- The build quality of this headphone is excellent with “L” shaped connector.
- The bass is not as strong as other headphones in the market
- The cord is not long enough, so there is no much room for movement.
6. JBL In Ear Headphones – Stylish In ear headphones
Stay trendy and classy with the JBL C100SI In-Ear Headphones with Mic (White, as you play music and answer calls hands-free on the go. The Headphone produces super bass and top quality sound as you enjoy your music.
The Headphone is white, which gives it a stylish and trendy look, ensures you are noticed when using it.
Along with enjoying good music on the go with these headphones, you can also answer calls clearly with its noise cancellation microphone. It gives users the chance to carry out playback action easily with its inline remote control.
- One remote button control for easy access to your device function
- It has a 3.5mm gold plated jack
- Noise-canceling microphone for clear and uninterrupted calling.
- The product dimension is 6 x 3 x 17.5 cm
- Deep bass production which ensures quality sound.
- It has a 9mm driver unit for quality sound.
- The frequency range is 20Hz to 20 KHz.
- The cord is 1.2m long
- Suitable for outdoor activities as you can easily answer calls and listen to music with its noise-canceling features.
- Solid sound system with its deep bass for your music listening pleasure.
- It has a wide range of compatibility with a wide range of audio devices.
- There is no volume control on the device.
- The durability of the product is questionable.
7. STADES Neckband Bluetooth Headphones – Dynamic earphone on the go
The neckline earphone is one of the most useful earphones suitable for those on the go, and this headphone does meet the standard criteria that most people want. Get this stylish and powerful headphone for your pleasure at a very affordable price. You can get it online for less than INR600, which is a bargain.
- It has a vibrating call alert that you can turn on and off with just a touch of a button.
- The product is exceptionally lightweight as it weighs 99.8g.
- It is a wireless device and has a Bluetooth 4.1 version.
- The earphone can be fixed around the neck with its wireless connectivity.
- It can offer 7 hours of usage and 5 hours talking on the phone.
- The headset can read out text aloud with text to speech.
- The earbuds are soft for comfortable listening time.
- It has a remote control for ease of use.
- Balance sound of bass and treble for quality output.
- The earphone is very portable and light in weight, so it feels comfortable on the ear when using it.
- The trendy and fashionable look that makes you stand out.
- The bass is not that impressive as it made to believe.
8. Ubon On Ear Headphone – Sleek Multipurpose Headphone
If you are on a budget and looking for a headphone you can use for as many purposes such as listening to music and gaming then the Ubon UB-1270 MP3 On-Ear Headphone with Microphone is for you.
It is suited for multipurpose usage as it is compatible with all devices, including all windows operating systems. It makes use of wired connection with a 3.5mm jack and works with any device with an audio jack.
A good bass system as you can enjoy the clarity of voices and musical instruments. You can also make calls with these headphones as it comes with a microphone.
It comes in bright ranges of colors as it gives a nice and trendy fashionable fit as you wear it.
- Unique ear cup earpiece design.
- The cord length is 1.2 meters
- The cord is 20 x 16 x 5 cm.
- The sound pressure level is 112 dB/mW.
- The connection type is wired 3.5mm.
- Comfortable ear pud for an extended time in use.
- It comes with a noise isolation feature.
- It is a trendy kind of headphone and gives you a sense of style.
- It is compatible with more audio devices, and it works with all windows operating systems.
- It is suitable for gaming.
- You can also use it to answer calls.
- The cord is tangle free.
- The sound quality is not as superb; you can get something better for good sound.
9. Agaro Rejoice Extra Bass Earphone – Headphone for exceptional clarity
Agaro has come with portable in-ear headphones that will ensure the clearest of sound for your pleasure. The brand has great sound quality, using a 10mm driver unit to ensure that your pick up every sound at the clearest level. This earphone comes in a lot of colors.
- The sound clarity is impressive with an improved bass sound system to ensure you have a good time.
- With a 12mm powerful sound driver that ensures a good sound system.
- It is compatible with all audio devices with a 3.5mm audio jack.
- The earphone is light and weighs just 18.1g.
- The dimension is 12.4 x 7.2 x 2.6 cm.
- The earphone comes in various vivid colors.
- Built-in mic aids for calling.
- It comes with tangle-free cables.
- It has passive noise cancellation, which is great at this price range
- You can comfortably wear this earphone for a long time because it is so light.
- Easy to store and package for movement.
- It has rich bass so that you can enjoy your music.
- It fits properly and will stay no matter the activity.
- The earphone is durable since it is made out of solid material.
- It has an integrated microphone and control with a pause/play button.
- The only con is that the jack is not L shaped.
10. Ant Audio Wave In Ear Headphone – Deep Bass In ear headphones
Keep yourself busy on the road as this Ant Audio Wave 702 in -Ear Extra Heavy Bass Headphone with Mic (Jet Black) eliminate outside noise on the go. Deep bass sound to ensure you enjoy the quality sound when you listen to music or make calls.
The headphone is made up of quality material, and thus, it is durable. Forget the price, because this headphone comes at a bargain price.
It is the perfect headphone on the go apart from its noise cancelation; you can as well end and accept calls hands-free with the built-in microphone. You can also change track, pause, and play music easily without reaching out for your audio device.
- The cord is 1.2m long, which gives enough room to enjoy yourself freely.
- The dimension is 120 x 3 x 1.2 cm.
- The cord is tangle free and made up of TPE cable as well as oxygen-free copper wire for its durability.
- One in-line button was remote for easy command.
- The built-in microphone which eliminates noise.
- 10 mm dynamic drivers that produce deep bass and quality sound.
- Full metal casing for durability and it is lightweight enough for comfort.
- The products come along with Headset, Manual, three size ear pieces, and Ant Audio Label.
- Deep bass and clear sound system for your pleasures.
- The headphone is durable with quality material used to make the cord.
- The headphones are lightweight, and you will not feel them for long usage.
- Durable headphones, including a tangle-free cord.
- It has no volume control.
11. Motorola Pace In Ear Headphones – Smart In ear Headphone
Check out these smart in-ear headphones by Motorola with its artificial intelligence as you can perform some task using Siri, Google assistant, or Alexa. You can perform an easy task such as call a cab, order food or stuff through this assistance.
The Motorola headphone is sleek and comfortable to wear on your ear for a long time without feeling any discomfort. Enjoy crisp sound from the blend of bass and treble to give you a balanced sound system. Answer calls on the go with the built-in mic as you can end and pick calls on the go without getting in contact with your audio device.
Get smart with this headphone as you can use it on a smartphone, laptop, and other audio devices with a 3.5mm audio jack.
- The cable is 1.2 meters long, and ensures flexibility,
- The driver unite is 10mm for quality sound production.
- The headphone comes with Mic for answering calls.
- The headphone is smart with Amazon Alexa, Siri, and Google assistant enabled.
- The headphone is rich in bass and produces a clear sound.
- The headphone comes delivered with Earphone set, User manual, Ear caps.
- Perfect fit for it comes in three sizes small, medium, and large.
- Portable and can fit into your pocket and move around.
- Clear sound quality for listening to music.
- Very comfortable on the ear and it comes in three sizes.
- Smart headphones with artificial intelligence.
- There is no volume control with these headphones.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which are the top brands of headphones?
The top brands of headphones are JBL, bOAT, and Philips.
2. What kind of headphones should I go for because I travel a lot?
The best headphones that will be suitable for you on such conditions are headphones that you can easily carry on your pockets. In such cases, you will need an in-ear headphone that is tangle free as you can easily store them on your pocket without damaging the headphones.
They occupy less space on your traveling bag, and you can also carry them easily on your pocket.
3. Are headphones under INR1000 good for use?
As you can see, we have listed 10 of the best headphones under INR 1000 for you in these articles. You have checked out their features, and you can see that they are of good quality and they can perform several actions effectively. Although one cannot compare these headphones to those that are high prices because of their features and quality of the material, you can get great features for these headphones under INR 1000.
If you are looking for something on a budget or you do not have enough money for these high ends headphones, then you can opt for these as they can do the work perfectly.
4. What are the best headphones for Google assistant or AI?
With google assistance or Artificial Intelligence, you can get your headphones to help you perform some simple functions such as help you call a cab or locate the closet restaurants. You can try out the Motorola Pace 100 In-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black) which is one of the best AI headphones online.
The headphone can be expensive, and the high-end headphones are made up of quality materials, and they have great features. These expensive headphones are not affordable for most people, especially those on a budget. So we have come up with some of the best headphones INR1000 for those on a budget.
You do not have to worry about the quality of the product as we have selected those with great features. The price might be low, but they are of top quality and have received top reviews so been rest assured that they could perform the duties. We also mention some of the factors that determine what we should look for in buying a headphone on a budget.
One important thing about the durability of a headphone is how you maintained these headphones. They might be of low quality or even high quality, but if you missed these headphones, they might not last long, so in that essence, we shared some ways on how to maintain these headphones.
Make your choice from the list of headphones under INR 1000 we have select for you in this article.