Best Headphones under Rs 1000
When you venture into any public space such as a walk through a park or travel by metro, you will find practically every other person is occupied with headphones. Headphones enjoy an immense integral presence in our lives as if these are our body’s natural extensions.
With its high-resolution audio and noise-cancellation features, the headphones offer exceptional listening experiences, hands-free freedom, and multi-tasking capabilities. It isolates you from nearby surroundings for experiencing amazing sound clarity.
Buying an affordable pair of high-quality headphones under Rs 1000 allows you to match pace with the fast-changing technology and showcase your style statement emphatically. Moreover, it helps to boost your productivity at work.
In this review, you will read about the 10 best headphones under 1,000, tips on maintaining the headphones and what is different between the earphone and headphones, buying the best headphones along with a few FAQs.
Top 10 Headphones under INR 1000
Simple and dynamic headphone
Best for Deep Bass
Stylish over-ear headphone
Extra Bass Headphone
Convenient for use headphone
Stylish In ear headphones
Smart In ear Headphone
Sleek Multipurpose Headphone
Headphone for exceptional clarity
Deep Bass In ear headphones
What Is the Difference Between Earphones and Headphones?
There are some major differences between earphones and headphones, and we are going to highlight some of these differences with the following points:
How they fit into your ear
The earphone fits directly into your ear, unlike the headphones which are over your ear. As the earphone sticks inside your ear, the sound moves directly to your ear than the headphone.
Sizes of the devices
The headphone is designed to be bigger than the earphone, which is small in size and more portable. You can easily fix the earphone into your pocket, and they are easy to carry around, unlike the headphone.
Quality of the sound produced
The quality of sound produced by the headphone is far better than the headphone. You will enjoy listening to music with the headphone more than the earphone as you get good bass sound from the headphones.
Noise cancellation, which is the blocking of external noise, is effective on the headphone and is not prominent in an earphone. This is one advantage of the headphone over the earphone as it produces quality sound.
How to Maintain Headphones
One of the most important aspects of using a headphone is the headphone’s maintenance because no matter how good the quality, you might damage it if you do not take care of the product.
Here are some tips to help in maintaining your headphone so it will last longer:
Take proper care in storing your headphones so you will not damage them. This is especially useful for over-ear headphones as they are quite bigger and will require you to fold them properly.
Most of the over-ear headphones have swivel ear pud, which can be folded flat, so you can store them in your luggage without damaging the headphone.
Ensure that the cord does not tangle so as you do not end up ruining the headphone. Tangling might make the cord lose its strength and may affect the sound quality of the headphone.
If the cords do not tangle-free, then you should ensure that they are stored straight so as not to damage the cord or headphones in total.
If the headphones are not certified IPX4 or IPX5, do not let them near water to not damage the headphone. Such headphones cannot stand any wetness. Even sweat may damage these headphones.
Using such headphones, ensure not to use them for long, especially when you are jogging or taking part in some exercise activities that will make you sweat.
Do not share headphones, especially if it is in-ear headphones. These headphones go down your ear. Sharing your headphones may result in infections.
Do not pull the cord or swing it as this may damage the headphone and reduce its function. Always ensure that cords are straight and are stored in a good condition to prevent them from tangling or outright cut off.
What is the purpose of buying headphones?
The main factor to be considered for buying a pair of headphones is to determine the reason for buying the headphone as this will be a major reason for the particular kind of headphone we are going to buy.
If you want to use the headphones for making calls and listening to music, you have to consider the presence of a microphone in the headphone.
You cannot make a handsfree call with a headphone if it does not have a microphone. You can also look for inline remote features so you can answer the call even if the phone is inside your bag or pocket.
However, if you want a headphone just for playing music, then you should focus more on the sound system of the headphone. Check out the base system, which will ensure that you enjoy quality time listening to clear music.
Price of the headphones
The price of the headphones is always a factor to contemplate when choosing a headphone. You can find a quality set of costly headphones and affordable headphones with some quality features.
The point of view of the price consideration has to do mainly with the amount of money you are willing to spend. You can always find a suitable headphone in your budget with superior features that will be good for your use.
There is always something for any budget you have in mind, and if you can afford the high-end product, that is good. But for those that cannot afford those high-end headphones, you can go for the ones with good quality under INR1000.
If you want to go for lower-priced headphones, you must check out the headphones’ features and reviews to ensure you are getting the best deals and a headphone of useful features.
In-ear headphone or over-ear headphone
Choosing one over the other is a matter of choice for the person that wants to buy the headphone. The questions that you will ask yourself is if you prefer a big headphone or a more conspicuous small earpiece.
Both have unique features that make each of them stand out, and both can produce quality and clear sound. It all boils down to the preference of the consumer in choosing which of them they should prefer.
Compatibility with other devices
The headphone has to be compatible with the device you intend to use and any other devices.
It will be a waste of money if the headphone is not compatible with your devices. It is better if the headphone is universally compatible with other devices you use as well.
This why people prefer headphones that uses Bluetooth connectivity to connect as you can easily connect to any device that has a Bluetooth
One of the features you should check out before buying a headphone is the headphone’s noise cancellation features. With this feature, you will have more fun as you enjoy your music with the environment’s noise blocked out.
Reduced or total block out of interference will ensure that you only hear the music loud and clear, as it filters just the noise. It is suitable for those that want to enjoy quality time listening to music on the devices while they jog or carry out some other exercise.
The length and quality of the cord
One of the most important features of headphones with wired connectivity is the cord of the headphone. The cord should be long enough to move easily without worrying about the audio jack’s headphone jumping.
One problem with headphones with a cord is the cords’ tangling when in use or when stored in the pocket.
Some headphones are made of tangle-free materials, and you can be rest assured that they will last longer than other kinds of cords.
The sound quality of the headphone is another factor that users consider before choosing the headphone to purchase. Choosing the headphone depending on sound quality usually depends on the preference of the users.
While some prefer deep bass sound, others prefer the sound coming out of the headphone speaker to be less in bass and more natural.
But in the entire preference, clear sound quality is preferable in every headphone, and it does not matter if you want to use it for music, calls or both.
Remote and Mic
If your headphone has a remote and mic on it, it makes things more easy and fun for you.
It would help if you looked for a headphone with a remote where you can quickly answer a call of a switch on and off your music while your phone is far away from you.
These features are usually sorted out by people who keep their phones far away from them while busy with other activities like jogging and other forms of exercise.
Review of the headphone
One way to get first-hand information about a headphone is to read what others who have used the product had to say. Read reviews about the product to know more about the product’s quality, including the kind of materials used and their quality.
This is the only way you can get the first-hand experience without having used the product yourself. With this knowledge, you can choose a product based on their quality as experienced by those who have used it.
10 Best Headphones under 1,000
1. Ptron Wireless Headphones
pTron Tangent Lite is an advanced pair of headphones that features an innovative magnet design. It looks stylish, and it can be easily worn around your neck, similar to a necklace. It dangles freely when not in use and decreases the burden on the ears.
It comes with an impressive battery backup that enables you to enjoy your wireless music and games for longer periods throughout the day without worrying about charging the headphones.
- It features advanced 10mm dynamic drive units that provide an unparalleled music experience along with high bass
- It is equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology that provides faster and stable signal connectivity within 10 meters wireless range.
- It features a long-lasting 125mAh rechargeable battery that provides up to 6 hours of music playtime or 6 hours of talk time with a single complete charge
- It takes about 1.5 hours to complete charging with the included micro-USB charging cable
- It features soft neckband that is prepared from premium silicone material
- It has sweat-resistant ear tips that provide comfortable listening for long periods
- It comes with an in-ear design that provides passive noise cancellation by blocking the outside noise effectively so that you can enjoy rich and immersive stereo sounds
- It features an inbuilt-mic that enables you to answer your calls without taking the phone in your hands
- It has 3 multi-functional buttons that allow you to manage your music easily with your fingertips.
- It comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase
- You can call answer/hangup, play next song/prev.song, and play/pause your music using its 3 multi-functional buttons
- It provides faster wireless transmission and quick pairing with any Bluetooth-enabled device.
- It provides low-latency streaming for uninterrupted music or calls
- It showcases a lightweight (23 grams) and comfortable design with high-definition stereo sounds with bass. It delivers detailed sounds with bass and crisp and clear notes
- It looks trendy and stylish with its ergonomic sports design
- It shows compatibility with Siri, Alexa, and google assistant
- With its twist and flex design, you can easily bend it at any angle for perfect fitting in your neck
- It shows compatibility with a wide range of smartphones and tablets
- With its in-line remote control, you can enjoy flawless calls & music control for experiencing complete hands-free operation
- This pair of Bluetooth earphones are designed for snugly fitting around the neck
- No negative points were observed so far
2. Cosmic Headphone
Cosmic Byte Blazar headphone is a high-performance headphone that is primarily designed for a gaming headset. It is perfectly suited for listening to music, playing games on PCs, etc.
It is an over the ear headphone that features a trendy design that perfectly complements the gamers’ attitude. With its attached mic, your listeners will never miss a single sound.
- Features a single 3.5mm jack for sound as well as mic
- Comes with a 50 mm driver diameter for exceptional sound experiences
- Comes with a cable length of 2.2m±0.05m
- It is an omnidirectional headphone that works with a frequency response of 100Hz-10Khz
- It comes with little smart in-line remote control for allowing seamless controlling of sound and mic
- The mic features exceptional sensitivity for picking up sounds so that your partner can clearly listen to your words
- It is a lightweight headphone that weighs only 300 grams
- This headphone with a flexible mic is compatible with a wide range of devices including smartphones, PC, tablets, PS4, Xbox One, etc
- The mic can also be used for voice chats or recording videos on a PC
- It has excellent sound controls including volume controls and mute/unmute controls
- It boosts your gaming experience with realistic sounds
- You can adjust the mind as per your preferences
- It delivers thumping bass sounds for awesome music listening experiences
- It does not support Bluetooth wireless connectivity
- The huge headphone band may not fit properly for individuals with small earlobes
3. Sony On-Ear Headphones
Sony is a top brand for electronics products and accessories manufacturers, and they are known for their standard products. Sony has come with a top of the class headphones for those on a budget.
This headphone is one of the best you can get under INR 1000 as you enjoy the quality sound, stay trendy and stylish at the same time. The headphones are easy to carry about as you can fold it flat and put it in your bag when you want to travel.
The headphone is extremely light in weight, and you do not feel any weight on your head as you enjoy the clear sound while listening to music.
When you buy from a brand like Sony, you rest assured of the product’s quality such as replacement of the damaged item and a year guarantee on this product.
- The headphone has 30 mm neodymium dynamic driver units for precise and quality sound
- Swivel folding design for easy folding and storage
- The product dimension is 27 x 26 x 20.5 cm
- The earpads are cushioned for comfort when playing music
- The frequency range is 12 Hz to 22 kHz
- Durable product with a tangle-free cord
- The connectivity type is wired
- Top brand and you will enjoy benefits such as the replacement of damaged goods and a year guarantee
- Swivel folding system that can ensure you can fold it flat so they can fit into your travelling bag easily
- Good bass system and clarity of voice with its high frequency and bass and treble balance system
- It has a self-adjusting headband, which fits easily and comfortably on all the heads
- It has no microphone
4. Boat Wired Headphone
Take listening to music on the go to another level with the Boat BassHeads 900 Wired Headphone with mic. The extra bass sound system produces a good effect on your music as well as a clear sound.
The headphone fits properly as you carry out your activities while jogging, walking or watching a movie on your laptop. The headphone can be adjusted to fit into your head properly, so it does not fall out.
Enjoy hands-free calls while you are busy with your activities.
- Super extra bass for quality sound
- The cord has a built-in mic for answering calls on the go and for playback function
- The product dimension is 19 x 15 x 3.1 cm
- Perfect fit and comfort with its swivel headphone for easy adjustment
- Highly responsive with balanced sound due to its 40mm neodymium drivers
- The frequency range is 20 to 20 000Hz
- Microphone for answering call and playback
- It is lightweight, weighs less than 150g
- Comfortable and fits well to your head and ear
- It has one of the best bass systems and thus produces good sound while playing music
- It is extremely light in weight and comfortable to the ear
- The quality of the headphone is bad, made up of low-grade material
5. Boat In-Ear Headphones
Sleek, portable, and easy to move about as you listen to your music this headphone is affordable and you can enjoy the excellent quality sound system with this in-ear headphone.
You can easily carry the headphone in your pocket as the cord is tangle-free. You do not have to worry about space in your luggage because you can place it anywhere in the bag.
It is a wired connection type headphone and can fit into any device with a 3.5mm audio jack.
- The headphone has a 10mm driver unit for a quality sound system
- It has a tangle-free cord
- The product dimension is 12.4 x 7.2 x 2.6 cm
- Polished metal compartment to protect the headphone
- The product has one year warranty
- It is very portable as you can keep it in your pocket while on the go
- Good quality sound as the audio is very clear even around noisy places
- Noise-cancelling microphone ensures clear uninterrupted calls even with noise
- A durable cord with its tangle-free property
- The bass is not up to the mark
- The cord is not long enough, so there is not much room for movement
6. JBL In-Ear Headphones
Stay trendy and classy with the JBL C100SI In-Ear Headphones with mic as you play music and answer calls hands-free on the go. The headphone produces super bass and top quality sound as you enjoy your music.
Besides enjoying good music on the go with these headphones, you can also answer calls clearly with its noise cancellation microphone. It gives users the chance to carry out playback action easily with its inline remote control.
- One remote button control for easy access to your device function
- It has a 3.5mm gold plated jack
- Noise-cancelling microphone for clear and uninterrupted calling
- The product dimension is 6 x 3 x 17.5 cm
- Deep bass production which ensures quality sound.
- It has a 9mm driver unit for quality sound
- The frequency range is 20Hz to 20 kHz
- The cord is 1.2m long
- Suitable for outdoor activities as you can easily answer calls and listen to music with its noise-cancelling features
- Solid sound system with its deep bass for your music listening pleasure
- It has a wide range of compatibility with a wide range of audio devices
- There is no volume control on the device
- The durability of the product is questionable
7. Motorola In-Ear Headphones
Check out these smart in-ear headphones by Motorola with its artificial intelligence as you can perform tasks using Siri, Google Assistant, or Alexa. You can perform an easy task such as call a cab, order food or other tasks through this assistance.
The Motorola headphone is sleek and comfortable to wear on your ear for a long time without feeling any discomfort. Enjoy crisp sound from the blend of bass and treble to give you a balanced sound system.
Answer calls on the go with the built-in mic as you can end and pick calls on the go without getting in contact with your audio device.
Get smart with this headphone as you can use it on a smartphone, laptop, and other audio devices with a 3.5mm audio jack.
- The cable is 1.2 meters long and ensures flexibility
- The driver unite is 10mm for quality sound production
- The headphone comes with a mic for answering calls
- The headphone is rich in bass and produces a clear sound
- The headphone comes delivered with an earphone set, user manual, ear caps
- Portable and can fit into your pocket and move around
- Very comfortable on the ear and it comes in three sizes
- Smart headphones with artificial intelligence
- The headphone is smart with Amazon Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant-enabled
- There is no volume control with these headphones
8. Ubon On-Ear Headphone
If you are on a budget and looking for a headphone you can use for many purposes such as listening to music and gaming then the Ubon UB-1270 MP3 On-Ear Headphone with Microphone is for you.
It is suited for multipurpose usage as it is compatible with all devices, including all windows operating systems. It makes use of wired connection with a 3.5mm jack and works with any device with an audio jack.
It has a good bass system as you can enjoy the clarity of voices and musical instruments. You can also make calls with these headphones as it comes with a microphone.
- Unique ear cup earpiece design
- The cord length is 1.2 meters
- The sound pressure level is 112 dB/mW
- The connection type is wired 3.5mm
- Comfortable for an extended time in use
- It comes with a noise isolation feature
- It comes in bright ranges of colours as it gives a nice and trendy fashionable fit as you wear it
- It is compatible with most audio devices, and it works with all windows operating systems
- It is suitable for gaming
- You can also use it to answer calls
- The cord is tangle-free
- The sound quality is not great
9. Agaro Earphone
Agaro has come with portable in-ear headphones that will ensure the clearest of sound for your pleasure. The brand has great sound quality, using a 10mm driver unit to ensure that your pick up every sound at the clearest level.
- The sound clarity is impressive with an improved bass sound system to ensure you have a good time
- With a 12mm powerful sound driver that ensures a good sound system
- It is compatible with all audio devices with a 3.5mm audio jack
- The earphone is light and weighs just 20 gms
- The earphone comes in various vivid colours
- Built-in mic aids for calling
- It comes with tangle-free cable
- It has passive noise cancellation, which is great at this price range
- You can comfortably wear this earphone for a long time because it is so light
- Easy to store and package for movement
- It has rich bass so that you can enjoy your music
- It fits properly and will stay no matter the activity
- The earphone is durable since it is made out of solid material
- It has an integrated microphone and control with a pause/play button
- May stop working after a few months of use
10. Ant Audio In-Ear Headphone
Keep yourself busy on the road with this Ant Audio Wave 702 in-Ear Extra Heavy Bass Headphone with Mic and eliminate outside noise on the go. It has deep bass sound to ensure you enjoy the quality sound when listening to music or making calls.
The headphone is made up of quality material, and thus, it is durable. It is the perfect headphone on the go apart from its noise cancelation; you can as well end and accept calls hands-free with the built-in microphone.
You can also change track, pause, and play music easily without reaching out to your audio device
- The cord is 1.2m long, which gives enough room to enjoy yourself freely
- The dimension is 1.20 x 3 x 1.20 cm
- The cord is tangle free and made up of TPE cable and oxygen-free copper wire for its durability
- One in-line button was remote for easy command
- The built-in microphone which eliminates noise
- 10 mm dynamic drivers that produce deep bass and quality sound
- Full metal casing for durability and it is lightweight enough for comfort
- The products come along with the headset, manual, three size earpieces, and Ant Audio Label
- Deep bass and clear sound system for your pleasures
- The headphone is durable with quality material used to make the cord
- The headphones are lightweight, and you will not feel them after long usage
- Durable headphones, including a tangle-free cord
- It has no volume control
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which are the top brands of headphones?
The top brands of headphones are JBL, bOAT, and Ptron.
2. What kind of headphones should I go for if I travel a lot?
The best headphones that will be suitable for you in such conditions are headphones that you can easily carry on your pockets.
In such cases, you will need an in-ear headphone that is tangle-free as you can easily store them in your pocket without damaging the headphones.
They occupy less space on your travelling bag, and you can also carry them easily in your pocket. Go for Boat in-ear headphones.
3. Are headphones under INR1000 good for use?
Yes. As you can see, we have listed the best headphones under INR 1000 with their features, and they are all of good quality and can perform several actions effectively.
Although one cannot compare these headphones to those that are high prices because of their features and quality of the material, you can get great features for these headphones under INR 1000.
If you are looking for something on a budget or do not have enough money for these high-end headphones, you can opt for these as they will do the work perfectly.
4. What are the best headphones for Google assistant or AI?
With google assistance or Artificial Intelligence, you can get your headphones to help you perform some simple functions such as help you call a cab or locate the closet restaurants.
You can try out the Motorola Pace 100 In-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black), one of the best AI headphones.
Whether you would like to make/receive calls, listen to your favourite tracks or enjoy superior voice clarity during video calls; a pair of headphones bring enriching and satisfying listening experiences while using smartphones, tablets, or laptops.
A pair of headphones allows you to focus better on your work. It enables you to engage in your work, entertainment, or studies; without disturbing others. It gives you the flexibility of doing your things uninterruptedly.
These headphones promote your multi-tasking skills and allow you to stay connected 24 by 7. They serve as your ideal traveling partner during long-distance journeys. It kills boredom and doesn’t allow any dull moment in your life.