Best Wireless Home Theater Systems
A home theater system comprises high-quality and powerful multi-media speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers, receivers, and other accessories. It’s great to watch a movie with truly cinematic audio clarity with the help of a home theater system.
It enables you to experience sound performances within the comfort of your home. You don’t have to go anywhere. Insert your favorite DVD/CD in the player and enjoy ultimate home theater entertainment.
A home theater system is an investment, and to select the best one, you need to know a few basic things like features, connectivity, and price. This article is all you need to get the best-suited home theater online.
In this guide, you will find the list of the 7 best wireless home theater systems in India, along with the benefits of having the best home theatre, and a few factors to consider before buying one. You will also find a few FAQs at the end of the article.
Top 7 Best Wireless Home Theater System in India
|Product (Best Brands)||Best Price|
Benefits of the Best Home Theaters
You will be getting the following benefits if you purchase a home theater system:
You will have access to instant entertainment right at your home, and you no longer have to travel anywhere or worry about booking seats. Just pop the DVD in the player and enjoy your favorite movie that gives you the ultimate home theater entertainment.
Authentic Theater Experience
Get stunning visuals with awesome sound clarity.
Home theater is like having your own movie experience at home, just like you do in the theater. You get the authentic feeling along with the comfort you want.
You need to spend money each time you go to the movies like the tickets, the parking and the travel time. With a home theater system, you can enjoy everything at home without the need for travel and parking tickets.
Home Theater Audio
Sleek soundbars are conveniently set up with multiple speakers surrounding your home theater to get the best impact while watching your favorite shows.
The soundbars are either wired or wireless subwoofers that offer powerful bass. Premium soundbars come with up to 7 individual speakers to offer a bigger impact.
Home theater in a box
Home theater systems offer everything that is required to get the best surround audio in just one package.
The typical home theater system includes –
- Two speakers to be placed on the left and right side of the television to get the special effects and sounds
- A center soundbar for placing it below your television for getting clear dialogues and sound effects
- Two rear speakers for giving a directional effect
- A subwoofer is usually placed in the corner producing rich bass.
These systems include an A/V receiver or else a Blu-Ray player. It depends on what you need. You can go for just a speaker system package if you don’t require a player.
Home Theater Video
If you want to watch high-definition movies at 1080 resolution, you should go for a Blu-Ray player. They can upgrade the level of quality and play most of the CDs, allowing you to stream a variety of movies, videos, and music.
You can stream from Netflix, Hulu Plus, and Pandora.
Just make sure you check that it consists of a built-in WIFI if you are looking for a wireless connection. BluRay offers 3D and also 4K Ultra HD, and some can be upgraded as per needs.
Standalone streaming players
If you do not want a Blu-ray player and are looking forward to another option where you can watch your favorite shows, you can choose to go for a standalone streaming player like Apple TV, Roku, etc.
All the products have their advantages and capabilities, but each allows streaming in HD and Full HD when you connect it to your system. You will get access to Netflix, HULU, and a variety of other streaming apps.
Each of the players offers different subscriptions to watch your favorite shows, which are available along with the product you choose.
Wireless and Multiroom Audio
If you want to get rid of all the confusing cables and wires, you should choose wireless speakers and audio systems, which are the perfect solution for streaming videos, music, and movies.
There are many popular companies like Bose and Sony that have an expandable wireless sound system range.
You can add speakers to improve the experience. It also allows you to easily connect your smartphone or your laptop and listen to music.
Wireless speakers use Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to receive the signals. The speakers are usually compact so that you can place them comfortably in your room.
You have to know which is the best speaker configuration for your home.
The standard surround layout is either 5.1 or 7.1. Dolby Atmos provides high speakers and object-based audio quality. But if your room is smaller, then go for a 2.1 or a 3.1 speaker setup.
6 Best Home Theater System
1. Philips MMS2625B 2.1 CH Multimedia Speakers
Philips is a leading manufacturer when it comes to speakers, home theaters, and handsets. They have been offering premium as well as budget-friendly products without compromising on durability.
The Philips MMS2625B 2.1 CH has superior sound quality with an LED display and various features. The device is an ideal product for personal listening with curated Bluetooth, FM, and USB options for connectivity.
- The speakers have 32 W RMS total output power for a great experience.
- You can enjoy music through multiple connections like Bluetooth and Aux.
- It also has FM for listening to favorite radio stations.
- The speakers get connected to all gears like MP3 player, PC, TV, CD, DVD and other multimedia devices.
- Speakers weigh 2.62 Kg, which makes it easy to move around.
- Bluetooth connectivity is superfast.
- It has a compact body with an LED display for an elegant look.
- The system also comes with remote control for easy control.
- The bass offered is not that great.
2. Sony HT-RT3 Home Theatre System
Sony corporation is a Japanese company that manufactures one of the best quality electronic products worldwide. Sony HT-RT3 home theater comes with great features that will make your Friday movie nights with family more fun.
This 5.1 premium quality home theatre system comes with an immersive audio experience. With ClearAudio+ and the high-quality soundbars, the sound is balanced and excellent.
- The soundbar, along with two speakers and one subwoofer, provides excellent quality sound and top-notch performance.
- This sound system comes with a USB port, so you can play music using a pen drive in it easily.
- It comes with an HDMI ARC (Audio return channel) output that is compatible with most TVs.
- The wiring part is super easy, and once you are done wiring up with color-coded connections, all you need to do is plug it in and enjoy.
- Sony provides NFC (Near Field Communication) technology to set up your device quickly. Also, if you don’t have NFC, then you can connect using Bluetooth too.
- Just plug it in, and within seconds you’ll get the setup of this sound system done and be ready to use.
- This 5.1 speaker provides you with high-quality Dolby digital sound that will enhance your movie viewing experience to another level.
- The powerful 600-watt output makes the sound quality excellent that you could imagine.
- No negative points were observed.
3. Impex 5.1 Opera 45 W Multimedia Home Theater System
Impex home theatre systems deliver powerful and realistic sound experiences with their versatile, robust, and scalable speaker systems such as tower speakers, trolley speakers, stage speakers, Bluetooth speakers, and 5.1, 4.1, 2.1 channel speakers.
Impex Opera 5.1 channel home theater system is a multi-media Bluetooth speaker system designed to provide unmatched sound quality and theater-like experiences in your home. It helps you to create a party-like-ambiance with its unmatched sound quality.
- Impex opera 5.1 channel home theater system comprises 5 satellite speakers and a powerful ultrasound sub-woofer. It is designed for creating a realistic surrounding sound effect within your living space.
- This home theater system features a total output power (RMS) of 45 watts, a 5.25” sub-woofer of 20 watts, and five 3” satellite speakers of 5 watts.
- The dimensions of the sub-woofer speaker measure 275x140x275 mm, and the satellite speaker measures 80x30x90 mm. It weighs 5.2 Kgs.
- This home theater system is designed for multiple connectivity options such as USB, Bluetooth, Aux-in, and SD card. Moreover, it also supports FM radio that allows you to tune into your favorite radio station.
- It features a premium remote control that enables you to maneuver this stylish speaker system remotely while relaxing on your couch.
- This speaker system is designed for supporting various audio formats, including mp3, mp4, etc. Thus, you can play music from various sources conveniently and easily.
- It features high contrast LED display that helps you in checking notifications conveniently, even from a distance.
- It delivers ultra-sound performances with its crisp, clear, and audible music enriched with powerful bass tones and clear vocals.
- It features a built-in sound equalizer that enables you to enjoy realistic and rich 3D sounds for your music and movies.
- It is an elegant and alluring home theater that features the sleek, glossy, and stylish exterior that perfectly complements your home interiors.
- No negative points were observed so far.
4. Murphy MSD2200 2.1 Channel Digital Bluetooth Home Theater
Murphy is one of the trusted brands with 21 years of experience, and they have come out with this pocket-friendly home theatre system with many features with exceptional performance.
This 2.1 home theatre system will provide you with great sound quality without compromising the build and material quality. Starting from the design, colour, shape, and engineering done to this speaker are amazing.
- The 2.1 home theatre from murphy looks stylish and provides excellent sound quality with surround sound.
- This home theatre is equipped with built-in FM Radio so you can start listening to it anytime, not depending on USB always.
- There is a USB port in the front of the subwoofer, which means you can insert the pen drive anytime and start listening to music.
- The bass is incredible in this sound system and comes with a bass control button on the device’s front.
- This also comes equipped with old fashioned dedicated SD card slot for you to insert and play songs.
- It comes with 15 watts per channel and 30 watts for the subwoofer for powerful bass and clear sound quality.
- This can easily connect to a laptop or desktop and connects quickly using Bluetooth to smartphones.
- The stereo home theatre provides you with a Dolby Digital sound quality consuming a total of 45 watts that will enrich your sound experience.
- This sound system is also equipped with an AUX port and connects quickly.
- No negative points were observed.
5. LG – LK72B Boom Blastic Multimedia Speaker
LG is a well-known consumer electronics brand that has its headquarters in South Korea. The LG- LK72B allows you to stream music via Bluetooth so that you can enjoy a deep bass personalized sound experience like never before.
The speaker can be mounted on the wall making it an ideal choice for any living room as it saves space.
The model also comes with connectivity ports like the USB port, Port In, and Aux-In, enabling you to connect it to your mobile phone, USB drive, laptop, PC, etc.
- Features Advanced EQ for a customized sound experience and Bass Blast+.
- Streams audio wirelessly from your mobile device using Bluetooth.
- It comes with a specially designed remote control.
- It allows you to tune into your favorite FM radio station.
- Power output (RMS) is 40 watts.
- It comes with remote control for easy access.
- Ensures clear vocals and deep bass with a personalized sound experience.
- It comes with an LED display and few buttons on the top for looks and easy operations
- These speakers are wall mountable, which saves space.
- It allows you to enjoy your favorite stored music by plugging in your USB drive or SD card.
- The Bluetooth connectivity is average.
6. Yamaha YHT-3072-IN 5.1 Home Theatre System
The Yamaha 5.1 home theatre system is a great buy if you want to experience the surround sound experience in your home’s comfort.
The HDMI and USB ports allow you to connect it to external devices like pen drives, Blu Ray players, gaming consoles, etc., for an enhanced entertainment experience.
- This is a 5.1 Dolby DTS audio surround sound home theatre system.
- It features an 8-inch active subwoofer for powerful bass.
- It can connect to your mobile phone wirelessly via Bluetooth.
- Features a compressed music enhancer for a great experience.
- The home system supports FM Radio.
- It comes with Cinema DSP sound optimization that supports HD audio playback.
- It comes with HDMI and USB ports connectivity.
- The whole range has multiple speakers that users can set up all around the room for a surround sound experience.
- The speakers are compatible with HD audio to enjoy all the latest movies.
- It is easy and convenient to set up the speakers.
- The home theater system is quite heavy, weighing 19.3 kgs.
7. JBL Cinema 610 Home Theater Speaker System
JBL Cinema 610 is the ultimate home theater system for you. It connects easily with any audio and video receiver. With the 8″ bass-reflex, you will lose yourself completely.
It comes with five identical voice-matched satellite speakers and a dedicated, centered speaker that gives promising results by delivering the best sounds and visuals.
You also get customized wall-mount options along with the easy plug-in format. It is compact, which means you don’t have to worry about it taking much space.
- The system has voice-matched two satellite speakers for great impact
- It comes with brackets for wall mounting to save space
- The range frequency offered is 38 Hz – 20,000kHz
- The range of the RMS Power Amplifiers is 100 Watts
- The home system weighs 13.8 Kg
- The dimensions of the product are (W x H x D) – 47.2 cm x 40.8 cm x 52.2 cm
- It is compact and comes with powerful bass for an ultimate experience at home
- The audio sensitivity offered is 89 dB for comfortable listening
- It is effortless to install and can also be mounted on the wall, according to the space available.
- No negative points were observed.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do wireless speakers get power?
Wireless speakers come with an AC power cable that needs to be plugged into the AC power source on your wall.
Each speaker comes with a built-in wireless receiver that gets its channel signal from its base transmitter. You can then configure the system as a 5.1 or 7.1 channel system.
2. What does a home theatre consist of?
A wireless home theatre system consists of a DVD or a Blu Ray player, cables, a TV or a video projector, a sub-woofer with an amplifier, remote control, and a set of smaller speakers.
3. Do all home theater systems connect via Bluetooth?
No, not all home theatre system connects via Bluetooth. Only a wireless home theatre system that supports Bluetooth allows you to connect it to your mobile phone in a wireless manner.
Wired home theatre system does not connect via Bluetooth; instead, they require Aux/Port to connect it to your mobile, laptop, PC, etc.
4. How does the home speaker work?
Home speakers come with an electromagnet attached to a cone made of flexible material like plastic or paper. The cone amplifies the vibrations to pump the sound waves to the surrounding to reach your ears as sound.
A home theatre system is designed for providing amazing cinematic quality sound experiences in your living room. It is packed with a set of powerful speakers and sub-woofers.
The advanced home theatre systems come with a wide range of connectivity options such as USB port, Aux-in, Bluetooth connectivity, etc. With this system, you can enjoy a personalized sound experience enriched with deep bass and clear vocals.
You can also connect your home theatre with your smartphone, laptop, tablet, or gaming console. Moreover, you can also tune into your favorite FM radio station.
It’s a rewarding investment for music lovers who live and breathe music passionately. To help you make the right choice, here are our top picks Philips MMS2625B Multimedia Speakers, Sony HT-RT3 Home Theatre System, and murphy MSD2200 2.1 Bluetooth Home Theater.