Best Selling Tennis Shoes
Tennis is a fast-paced game that involves high-octane and intensive actions. Whether it’s about serving precision aces, playing marathon rally, or charging at the net for drop shots’; there is never a dull moment in this exhaustive game.
Playing tennis requires you to be quick and tireless for long durations on the court, and a pair of tennis shoes help you maximize your game performance. The tennis shoes are crafted for providing power-packed forward as well as backward movements with ease.
Wearing high-performance tennis shoes inspires you to push harder for playing your forehand or backhand returns from all the corners of the court. These shoes perfectly complement your speed and athleticism on the court.
Top 7 Best Tennis Shoes
Tennis Shoes – Buyer’s Guide
When choosing a tennis shoe, the local tennis court plays a major role. Just as the tennis balls, for specifically each court surface, some shoes are designed differently.
The surfaces can be Hard, Clay, Grass. You can choose shoes depending upon the type of court you play in.
However, the sports giants like Adidas, Puma, Nike, etc., have already introduced all-type tennis shoes compatible with any court surface.
Believe it or not, but your style of playing plays a key role in determining your shoe type as well.
Do you find sticking to the baseline cool? Or are you more of a serve-and-volley player?
A baseline player usually requires a durable sole having superior cushioning for constant side-to-side movements. But for the latter, a durable toe cap shoe would be best.
A lot depends on the type of feet you have. If you don’t choose the shoes accordingly, you’ll end up hurting your feet badly. Pronated, Supinated, and ideal are some of the foot categories that most people have.
Pronated type feet require superior lateral support to prevent any knee or ankle related injury. Supinated type ones require good flexibility and shock absorption.
Fit and Size
Check the size options before you purchase tennis shoes. Make sure that it is not too tight nor too big for your feet. A good fit ensures comfort and stability while playing.
Also, the area around the big toe should have enough space allowing you to take firm steps during the game.
Light-weight and Comfortable
The pair of shoes should be light-weight, giving you the freedom to move around comfortably. Also, it should have a cushion with a good fit to be comfortable during the game.
A tennis game requires you to be swift in moving around your side of the court so that you never miss the shot. Thus, the midsole of the shoes should be cushioned well to absorb the impact and shock during movement.
This prevents stress on your knees and legs.
1. Nivia Energy Tennis Shoes
Nivia is a renowned organization in the sports market, expanding its business from making sports equipment like volleyballs, basketballs, etc., to making sports gears like footwear, T-shirts, etc.
These tennis shoes from Nivia are lightweight & excellent, providing a perfect balance between performance and style. The synthetic upper offers durability & lightweight to the shoe.
- Lifestyle: Sports
- Outer Material: Mesh PVC
- Sole Material: Nonmarking rubber
- Upper Sole: Synthetic leather
- Durability & Lightweight
- Being lightweight, the shoes are durable at the same time, which makes them a perfect choice
- The shoe looks fashionable, giving you an extra use of them
- Air mesh lining for providing the perfect comfort & breathability for the players
- The EVA insole is used shock absorption and providing superior comfort
- TPU sole protection guard is placed at the outsole
- May rub and irritate the little toe finger
- The sole could last longer
2. Adidas Men’s Courtsmash Tennis Shoes
Adidas boasts of being the trendy apparel brand that manufactures and supplies products spanning across various categories, including footwear, clothing, accessories, sports equipment, etc.
Courtsmash tennis shoes for men by Adidas are designed for carrying your personal style and fashion sense to the tennis court. It gives you the confidence and courage to deliver your peak performance every time. These shoes are ideally suitable for casual matches.
- These shoes feature a lace-up closure design that ensures perfect fitting while playing fast-paced matches
- The regular width shoes are suitable for players with normal feet structure
- The outer material of the shoes is prepared from synthetic leather
- This pair of shoes have a round toe style for easy and swift movements
- It comes with 90 days manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase
- These shoes feature a mesh design at the heel that provides a lightweight feel and enhanced comfort level
- This pair of shoes has an anti-bacterial ortholite sockliner for delivering immense comfort and robust performance.
- It features a colour-blocked EVA midsole that gives you the flexibility of making your desired movements swiftly.
- With these shoes, you get lightweight cushioning for keeping you relaxed even while playing long marathon rallies
- The presence of a rubber outsole provides a firm grip, improved stability, and enhanced comfort
- These shoes provide enhanced versatility and durability for making them an ideal pair of shoes for daily usage
- It does not provide satisfactory ankle support
3. Nivia Energy Tennis Shoes
Nivia energy tennis shoes are high-performance shoes that are designed for playing action-packed tennis matches. This pair of shoes is suitable for both professionals as well as novice players.
These shoes are designed for providing immense comfort and shock-absorption benefits for playing tennis matches with the same intensity throughout the day. These provide stability in your movements and ensure ample breathability for your feet.
- This pair of shoes features a non-marking rubber outsole that offers improved stability and enhanced ground traction to players
- These shoes come equipped with Airculate technology in upper mesh for providing improved air-circulation for enhanced sweat absorption and ventilation
- These shoes feature a durable duo foam midsole that provides excellent shock absorption abilities
- These shoes have flexipro technology in the sole that provides improved flexibility and lightweight design
- These shoes come with a toeguard (extra rubber material) added to the front portion for ensuring robust toe-drag protection
- These shoes feature a wider and deeper tow box that provides enhanced comfort as compared to regular shoes
- It employs gravity technology and features a herringbone structure on its outer sole that helps in providing lateral movement during playing tennis
- These shoes are designed to last longer due to their durable design and high-quality construction
- It is designed for providing excellent protection and shock-absorption for joints and legs
- These shoes are not good for playing lawn tennis
4. Lotto Men’s Classica V Running Shoes
The Lotto Classica V is a lace-up tennis shoe made of mesh and rubber soles. The rubber soles ensure traction on the ground for smooth play.
The white colour makes it a suitable choice for the court, while the size and fit ensure comfort while playing. It also has a light-weight design that makes it easy to move around during the game.
- It has a lace-up closure type
- Overall made of mesh material
- The soles are made of rubber for better grip
- It comes with great cushioning for comfort
- Light-weight and comfortable
- Ensures a good fit
- Rubber soles provide the best results while playing sports.
- No such cons were mentioned
5. Nike Men’s Tennis Classic Ac Tennis Shoes
Are you up for a sport-inspiring look? Do you want to play & flaunt your style at the same time? Then Nike has got your back. These Classic AC Tennis Shoes from Nike are designed to keep you in the latest trend.
With its low-cut ankle design, the shoes offer great stability, and a synthetic upper leather material makes it durable — the perfect choice for any season.
- Material Type: Synthetic
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Lifestyle: Sports
- A leather Swoosh design trademark and cork suk clinger give a premium look & feel
- 30-days product warranty against any manufacturing defects
- Classic lifestyle sports shoe, with low-cut ankle height, providing optimum flexibility
- Synthetic leather upper construction for durability & support
- A unique deconstructed design provides a streamlined look and is good for easy-on
- For comfortable cushioning, the shoe is provided with an EVA midsole
- The shoe has a rubber outsole with a herringbone pattern that has great traction on the court.
- The ankle part of the shoe starts feeling a tad bit uncomfortable after using it for a month or two
6. Vector X TS-1025 Tennis Shoes
Vector X is another well established and renowned sports brand known for making comfortable and efficient sports gears for athletes. These shoes by Vector X focuses primarily on tennis.
Providing good grip, extra flexibility, and superior comfort, the Vector X TS-1025 tennis shoes are a good choice.
- Material Type: Mesh
- Cushioned ankle for comfort
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Padded Footbed
- Suitable for All-courts
- The TS 1025 is non-marking shoes that are lightweight and are suitable for indoor courts
- Having a synthetic and mesh upper with a padded collar, the shoes provides good cushioning
- The shoe features EVA/Rubber sole
- Generally suitable for a beginner to intermediate level of play
- The outer material is made up of artificial leather and mesh
- Cushioned ankle and a padded footbed for extra comfort
- Due to the heaviness, some difficulty while playing may arise
7. Reebok Classics Men’s Club C 85 Tg Tennis Shoes
Reebok has been one of the most famous and reputed sports brands. This newest addition to your closet is a classic style for any age. These range of shoes brings a court-inspired design into the modern-day with extra cushioning.
The clean suede upper makes it extremely comfortable and stylish everyday classic club shoes.
- Material Type: Leather
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Toe Style: Closed Toe
- Tonal plus Eva midsole provides cushioning at the ankles
- Comfortable and lightweight
- Club C 85 Tg shoes offer a clean and classic look
- Soft suede upper sole, with a round toe and toe-box perforations
- Low-cut construction
- A padded collar and tongue provided for extra comfort
- Lace-up closure ensures a secure fit & grip to the shoe
- Breathable and antimicrobial textile inner linings, which fights sweat and bad smell
- Non-marking and a high-abrasion rubber outsole for durability and traction on the court
- Using the shoe in the heat or sunlight causes the leather on the outsole to shrink
- The shrinking of the leather eventually causes cracks in the outer material of the shoe
- The price is extremely high
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are sneakers considered tennis shoes?
Tennis shoes are sneakers, but not all sneakers are tennis shoes.
A simple pair of sneakers come with a rubber sole and canvas covering to be worn at any point in time.
However, unlike tennis shoes that are properly cushioned to absorb shock and impact on the leg and knees, sneakers are not suitable for playing tennis.
2. How tight should the tennis shoe be?
The tennis shoes should be tight around the heel with a good fit so that your feet do not slip out during the game. Also, there should be a thumbs width (3/8-1/2 inch) between the front of your big toe and the end of your foot.
3. Which tennis shoes for men are best for plantar fasciitis?
Plantar Fasciitis is a common injury seen in tennis players where the heel gets inflamed and painful.
The tennis shoes for this injury should be cushioned, have heel support, proper stability, arch support, and comfort.
A pair of sturdy and powerful tennis shoes not only boosts your tennis performance but also takes superior care of your feet. These shoes reduce the impact of your feet-landing and thereby prevent injuries during fast acceleration and razor-sharp movements.
The tennis shoes provide superior flexibility and durability for easily withstanding the rigours of professional and competitive tennis matches. Whether you are a baseline player, a serve-and-volley player, or an all-court player, these shoes are suitable for all playing style.
These shoes are equipped with the necessary cushioning and shock-absorbency features that provide immense comfort throughout the game for both pronated and supinated players.
Get yourself a pair of all-courts tennis shoes that is suitable for playing on all the tennis court surfaces including hard, clay, or grass court surfaces.