Best Selling Nursing Bras
If pregnant, or currently nursing, wearing your everyday bra will most likely cause you discomfort and irritations. Your regular bra may not fit as it used to and, therefore, not a good choice as you start your nursing journey.
Nursing bras can accommodate all the changes that happen to your breasts while nursing, such as size and sensitivity. They provide comfort, and most do not have underwires. They come with comfortable cotton underlining that reduces sensitivity that arises from changing against the rough fabric. They are the best bra for sore breasts during pregnancy.
This guide contains a list of the best nursing bras you can find in the market. You won’t have to spend a lot of your time shopping since we’ve carried out adequate research such as why you need a nursing bra, Advantages, different types available, and characteristics. To help you further, we also have Buyers guide and FAQ. All you’ll have to do is select the bras that you feel will fit you best and start enjoying the comfort.
Top 12 Best Nursing Bras in India
|Product (Best Brands)||Best Price|
Best-padded nursing bra
Best affordable nursing bra pack
Best flexibility feature
Best maternity bra
Best non-padded nursing bra
Best full cotton nursing bra
Characteristics of Nursing Bra
The following are common features you’ll most likely find in any nursing bra
- Nursing bras usually have a broad base that helps in offering full support to the wearer’s breasts.
- They come with wide shoulder straps that one can adjust with ease.
- Cups should be easy for you to open and close. You should be able to do so using one hand and with ease.
- Some come with zippers that you can unzip from bottom to top.
- The inner surface of the cups usually has soft materials such as cotton.
- Nursing bras should have a minimum of seams to reduce rubbing and also increase when wearing.
- The seam on the nursing bras cups should never be on the nipple line as nipples are very sensitive during the nursing period.
- Nursing bras should have easy to adjust straps and fasteners as these enable you to control the support of your breasts.
- The bra should also be elastic for extra comfort.
Advantages of Nursing Bra
Nursing bras come without underwires but still offer support to your breasts. You can never compare them to everyday bras that come with underwires for support only to cause pain and swells in return. A nursing bra will always provide you with all the comfort and support you require during your nursing period.
With a nursing bra, you won’t have to take it off every time you want to breastfeed your little one. Most bras come with conveniently placed clips that are easy to hook and unhook as well, making it easy for you to access your breasts. Others come with zippers and buttons.
Ensure that you are always in good health
Nursing bras ensure that you are ever in good health now that they do not come with underwires. You will, therefore, never suffer from excess pressure, which may lead to blocking of your milk ducts, causing mastitis.
The bras are not only comfortable and supportive but also perfect in keeping you safe and healthy by ensuring that blood flows freely within your breast tissue at all times.
Ensure uninterrupted nursing
Should your milk ducts get blocked, your breast’s capacity to produce sufficient milk for your baby will significantly reduce. In some cases, some mothers may not even produce milk for their young ones, which would lead to an interruption in their feeding program. If using nursing bras, none of that will ever happen, your milk supply will always remain superb.
Great for baby’s health
Breast infections such as mastitis will only be a threat to your little ones’ health. Having a nursing bra means that you won’t risk your health and that of your baby as well. Your little angel will remain healthy at all times.
When you get pregnant, you’ll realize that your breasts will increase in size and weight. Your regular bras will not be capable of supporting them any longer, and should you insist on wearing them, you’ll remain uncomfortable all day long.
Nursing bras are designed to accommodate breast changes and ensure that you remain comfortable at all times. Most of them are elastic and also come with rows of hooks at the back that help you to adjust the size.
Maintain your Shape
Nursing bras help to hold breasts in shape, ensuring that they feel and shape remain as usual even when breastfeeding. By maintaining the shape of your breasts, it means that you’ll still look good in your tight clothes, and you’ll also be in a position to wear anything you want to.
Makes you look stylish
Nursing bras are attractive and will make you look good at all times. No one will tell that you are wearing one, not only because they are virtually invisible beneath your clothes, but also because they’ll make you look good in them. Their molded foam cups hide your nipples, enabling you to step out in confidence.
Why You Need to Choose a Nursing Bra
The following are the reasons why you might have to select and purchase a nursing bra.
You have large, heavy breasts
If you have large full breasts, a nursing bra can help to hold up the extra weight and also provide support to the Cooper’s ligaments and prevent your breasts from sagging.
Most nursing bras come with padded cups that soak up excess milk from your leaking breasts. For those whose cups come unpadded, you can wear nursing pads with them to help solve the problem.
Breastfeeding moms have very sensitive nipples, which can get sore at any time. A nursing bra will help by holding your breast in place and protecting the sore nipples. It will also help them heal with ease.
If planning to exercise
If your breasts are large and full, it’s always advisable to wear a nursing bra when exercising. The bra will help support the movement of your breasts during the exercise.
Types of Nursing Bras
The following are the different types of nursing bras you can find in the market today.
Nursing Bras with Clasps Between Cups
These bras are easy and convenient to open when breastfeeding. You can open them with one hand. The bras allow you to adjust the size as well. The only setback with these types is that to some breastfeeding moms, a nursing bra with clasps between cups may appear immodest and uncomfortable as it leaves the breast fully exposed during breastfeeding.
Nursing bras with Zippers
These bras come with zippers located near the end of each cup. They are easy to fasten and unfasten and make it easy to feed your little one. The only problem is that the bras make it impossible for you to wear tight clothes, the reason being that the zipper stands out on such an occasion.
Elastic bras are made of easily stretchable materials and make it easy to feed your baby as well. All you need to do is pull the cup. The elastic cups make it possible for you to change the bra size. Most women, however, feel that the bra isn’t modest enough.
Bras with Fasteners on the Strap in the Form of a Button
These bras come with button fasteners on the strap just above the cup. These types allow you to lower the cup to feed your baby freely. While going for such a bra, it’s better to select one that fully exposes the breast and not just the nipple. If you want a bra that you’ll get to use, these are the best.
The only setback in using these bras is that if the fabric presses against your breast’s lower part when not completely released, it can cause a delay in milk flow.
Nursing bras for sleeping
Nursing bras for sleeping are usually made of light materials. They weigh less and are not palpable. They usually have a cross pattern configuration in the front. They, however, do not fit women with big busts.
Nursing tops are very comfortable and offer breastfeeding mothers adequate support. They have no seams or fasteners and come with a comfortable tailored back. In most cases, the base of the cup is made of elastic materials, which make them easy to change. The tops also have wide straps that enable your breasts to be supported well.
The following are the things you should look out for when buying a nursing bra.
You have to ensure that the bras you get offer you the comfort you deserve during the nursing period. Comfort should be the first thing you look out for in any nursing bra you wish to purchase. It should be able to accommodate your breast changes during this period.
For extra comfort, look for bras with soft fabric, those with thick back closures with four or more hooks and wide cushioned straps as well.
The bra should fit you perfectly without cutting into your breasts or causing them to spill out. It should also not have straps that dig into your shoulders. With perfectly fitting bras, you’ll always be comfortable.
For support, if you have larger breasts, you should look for bras with wide set straps with cushioning and back bands with a minimum of three rows. The bras should also have side seams that sit under your armpits. These features will ensure that your breasts are adequately supported, providing your comfort all day long.
You also need to consider purchasing nursing bras with large cups for full breast coverage and support.
Ease of use
Of what use is a nursing bra if it gives you a difficult time whenever you want to feed your baby? The best bar should be easy for you to use. It should give you quick access to your breast when you want to breastfeed. It should not have underwires as these will only make things difficult for you.
Look for nursing bras that are made with breathable fabrics such as 100% cotton, as these will allow your skin to breathe. Breathable bras also ensure that you remain cool even during hot weather and thus an excellent choice. Avoid synthetic fabrics as these collect moistures around the nipples and can cause bacteria and yeast infections.
Look for bras that move
Bras that move are simply elastic bras. Such bras grow and move with your fluctuating breasts and, therefore, the best for any nursing mother. A bra that is too tight puts pressure on your breasts, increasing the risk of mastitis and clogged milk ducts.
A little padding
You need to get yourself nursing bras with a bit of padding because, at times, you’ll forget your breast pads. Should that happen, the padding will protect you in case of leaks. This, however, depends on the size of your breasts since if your large breasts, getting a bra with padding, may not be the right choice.
Get professional help
If professional bra fitting is available at your local maternity or lingerie store, it’s advisable to get a fitting. This way, you’ll get bras that fit you perfectly, cover your breasts fully, and also offer you support and comfort at the same time.
Consider your wardrobe
There are lots of nursing bras available in the market that come in different styles, colors, shapes, contours, among other features. Always select bras that fit your style and those that make you feel great about yourself.
Just like when purchasing any other item, you have to consider the cost of the nursing bras you wish to purchase. Always consider your budget and the much you are willing to buy on them. You also don’t have to spend a lot on a bra just because it comes from a well-known brand. However, even where price matters. You have to consider the quality of the bra before paying for it. Don’t go for a low-quality nursing bra just because it comes at a lower price.
12 Best Nursing Bras
1. Mee Mee Maternity Nursing Bra – Our pick
This nursing bra from Mee Mee will help you have an easy time during your nursing period due to its unique features. It comes with broad shoulder straps for comfort as well as supportive fabric. Unlike regular bras, it will ensure that you enjoy extra comfort throughout the day.
The bra comes uniquely styled for a perfect fit, meaning that it will fit you quite well. It has smooth cups that give your breasts a more natural profile while keeping your sensitive nipples safe as well. It also comes with detachable clips for easy usage.
The fabric of the nursing bra is 100% cotton and, therefore, very breathable and durable at the same time. It is also not wired to provide you with adequate support and comfort as well. You will also never have to worry about the health of your breasts since it’s the safest bra you can ever find.
The bra is easy to wash since you can use either hand wash or machine wash, whatever suits you best. It will add elegance to your sensuous curves and make you always step out in style.
- Has detachable clips that make it easy for you to use
- Comes with molded seamless cups that offer full coverage to your breasts
- Made of 100% cotton hence long-lasting and breathable at the same time
- Has broad shoulders for comfort and support
- Made from high-quality fabric
- Comfortable to wear
- Fits perfectly
- Has extra openings that make it for you to feed your baby
- The bra does not last long.
2. Triumph International Women’s Full Cup Bra – Best-padded nursing bra
This bra’s design leaves the best impression ever. It will make you feel gorgeous and attractive throughout your nursing period. It comes with an innovative clip design that makes things easier for you because you can undo it with one hand.
It is made from 58% polyamide,27% polyester, and 15% elastase and thus elastic. It will, therefore, fit you perfectly, and fluctuate will all the changes in your breasts during the nursing period. The cups are slightly padded for comfort and to also shield you from little leaks.
Just like the first product on the list, the bra is non wired and, therefore, very comfortable and easy to use as well. It has a high center bridge and full cups that help in providing your breasts with full coverage and support.
The bra also comes with front buckles that make it easy for you to breastfeed your little one. The microfiber fabric used gives a smooth and round finish providing the wearer with maximum comfort.
- Has an innovative clip design that you can undo with one hand
- Has a high center bridge with full cup design to cover your breasts perfectly
- Made from microfiber fabric that to offer you maximum comfort and support
- Padded to protect your sensitive nipples and absorb leaks
- Has free detachable back hooks
- Provides full coverage to your breasts
- Machine washable
- Adjusts with the changes in the size of your breasts
- Gets hot due to the padding
- The padding makes it difficult to open
3. Enamor MT02 Sectioned Lift & Support Nursing Bra
namor Sectioned Lift and Support Nursing Bra is a non-padded, wire-free and high coverage bra designed by mothers who understand nursing needs. It promises amazing support and gentle hold.
It has nursing clasps that makes feeding easier and the good quality eco-melange fabric with antimicrobial finish prevents rashes and infections.
It is an innovative product made with an eco-friendly fabric which is comfortable for all-day wear.
- Front drop down type nursing bra
- Double layer cotton stretch cups for superior support
- High coverage for spill proof hold
- Softer edges ensure zero irritation on baby and mother’s tender skin
- Fully adjustable wide straps and U shaped back
- Ease of nursing with single hand operation
- It has an ideal width for conveniently nursing the baby
- Skin friendly, breathable fabric with sweat-wicking quality for comfort
- No negative points observed
4. Two Dots Women Spandex Padded Maternity Bra
Two Dots Spandex Padded Maternity Bra is wire-free and made of nylon material. This bra comes with removable pads and is available in different sizes.
It provides one hand access and has adjustable shoulder straps. It promotes a hook and eye closure and drops easily for conveniently feeding the baby.
- Hooks allow modification of width of the bra
- Offers no compression and designed for breastfeeding mothers with a deep V neck
- Available in different sizes
- Designed with breathable holes on the cup for sweat resistance
- Easy to snap on and off quickly
- Offers good elasticity to support comfortably and reduce uneasiness
- Promotes comfort with style
- High coverage to cover armpit fat and provide full support
- No negative points observed so far
5. Imsa Moda Breastfeeding Maternity Bra for Women – Best affordable nursing bra pack
If looking for a budget-friendly nursing pack, try this pack of 3 from Imsa. The bras are non-padded and made from a fabric that contains 80% cotton and 20% polyester. You will, therefore, never have to worry about excess heat should you wear the bra.
The pack has molded cups that fit the wearer perfectly without showing under fitting tops. They cover the breasts fully and have soft and fully flexible straps. The straps also have adjustable sliders that make it easy for you to feed your baby.
Just like most nursing bras, the bras in this pack are non-wired for comfort as well. They are available in different colors, giving you a chance to select your favorites. To clean the bras, use your hands and not the washing machine.
- The bras are non-wired for comfort and ease of feeding
- Have full coverage cups to offer maximum support and comfort as well
- Have smooth and flexible straps that do not cut into the wearer’s shoulders
- The cups fit perfectly and do not show under fitted tops
- The bras make feeding easy
- Have soft fabric for comfort
- Come at an affordable price
- Don’t show under fitted tops
- Quality not up to the mark
6. Motherly Padded Breastfeeding Bras – Offers Adjustability
If looking for a flexible pair of nursing bras, this pack will work wonders for you. It contains 94% cotton and 6% spandex. It’s very flexible, thanks to the hooks at the back, that can help you modify the size if you want to. The hooks are also easy to snap on and off.
The bras offer no compression and have a V-neck as they come specially designed for pregnant mothers. The cups have a triangle design that provides a strong side force that pushes your breasts up. They also cover the breasts entirely, shapes them, and keep them in place.
The bras have 4-inch-wide sidebands that conceal the armpit fat and provide support as well. You can easily unsnap the bra with one hand to feed your little one at any time of the day and from any place. The bands offer enough elasticity to hold everything in without crushing your chest.
The cups come with breathable holes making the bras heat and sweat resistant. You will, therefore, always remain comfortable regardless of the weather conditions.
- Flexible enough to help you modify to your size of choice
- Comes with hooks that are easy to snap on and off
- Breathable holes on the cups make them heat resistant
- Cups come in a triangle design that helps to push your breasts up
- Comfortable enough for breastfeeding moms
- Have thoughtfully provided extensions
- Easy to open and close the hooks
- Made from soft cotton
- A bit tight at the beginning
- The long plastic stick hurts
- Small cup size
7. Shopolica Women’s Bra – Stylish
This bra is technically designed for breastfeeding moms and provides them with adequate comfort. The bra fits perfectly and very easy for you to wear. Made from a highly absorbent fabric, this bra will suit you perfectly if your milk leaks from time to time.
The bra comes in Italian design with an anti-microbial finish and therefore eco-friendly. It is easy to adjust to any shape thanks to its auto-adjusting technology. You will consequently enjoy ultimate comfort and support once you get yourself the bra.
It provides an extra comfy fit with its smooth fabric. With it, you’ll experience a soft and cushiony feel next to your skin at all times. It has full coverage cups that mirror your shape for ease of movement and comfort.
The bra contains breathable fabric that allows air to circulate freely, keeping you cool at all times. It comes with adjustable straps as well and a back with a hook and eye closure that ensures that it stays in place at all times. The straps are incredibly comfortable and will leave no marks on your shoulders.
- Has smooth fabric that provides soft and cushiony comfort at all times
- Has smooth and adjustable straps that stay in place and leave no marks on the wearer’s shoulders
- Has highly absorbent fabric that protects you from leaks
- Has full coverage mirror cups that help to maintain your shape
- Easy to adjust for comfort
- Easy to clean
- Comfortable and leaves no marks
- Comes in a smaller size requiring you to pick two sizes bigger
- A little too pointed
8. Sonari TinyCare Women Maternity Bra – Best flexibility feature
Sixth on the list is this nursing bra from Sonari TinyCare that will provide you with all-day comfort. It is made from 90% cotton and 10% elastane, therefore very durable, breathable, and flexible as well. It is body-friendly and will offer you all the comfort you deserve during the nursing period.
The bra is light in weight, and soft thus provides all the comfort you require as a nursing mother. It has non-padded cups and wireless making it easy for you to feed your little one. It will fit you as expected and provide you with adequate support as well.
It comes in various colors giving you the chance to select your favorite. You can adjust the straps for comfort at any time since they are adjustable to suit your needs. With it, you’ll have the best breastfeeding experience ever.
- Made from 90 % cotton and therefore durable and breathable
- Contains 10% elastane that makes it flexible to suit your breasts changes in size
- Light in weight and thus comfortable for you to wear
- Non-padded and wireless making it easy for you to feed your baby
- Flexible enough to accommodate changes in your breasts
- High-quality and therefore long-lasting
- Soft and comfortable
- Has adjustable straps
- Fabric not up to the mark
9. Clovia Women’s Cotton Rich Non-Padded Non-Wired Nursing Bra – Best maternity bra
Do you like lace bras? This lace nursing bra from Clovia will make you feel great about yourself. The bra has full cups to cover your breasts entirely and provide support and comfort. It’s made from polycotton and lace and, therefore, very unique.
The bra is nude colored and with non-wired cups for comfort. The cups do not have pads as well, a feature that helps to relieve you of bulk. You’ll also not suffer from heat, unlike when wearing padded bras. You will also be in a position to feed your baby with ease when in this bra.
It comes with adjustable shoulder straps that help significantly by providing you with the comfort and support required at this time. It has a full cup opening on the front that makes it easy for you to feed your little one. The double hook at the back helps keep it in place and also adjust it to a perfect fit.
- Has a double hook and eye closure at the back that helps keep the bra in place at all times
- Full cups opening at the front makes it easy for you to breastfeed
- Non-padded and non-wired for superior comfort
- Comes with adjustable shoulder straps to offer you the required support
- Fits perfectly
- Can be used as a regular bra
- Comes in a pretty lace design
- Covers the breasts entirely for comfort
- Not available in many colors
10. SIDWA Women Nursing Bra – Best non-padded nursing bra
SIDWA Women Nursing Bra will provide you with the comfort and support you require when nursing. It is suitable for baby feeding and will enable you to carry out the process with ease as it’s non-wired and non-padded as well.
The bra has a smooth fabric that molds to your changing shape, ensuring that you look great at all times. The cups of the bra cover the breasts adequately, providing you with the support that you need at this time. With this bra, you get to enjoy all the comfort you wish to find in a nursing bra.
Made from 100% hosiery cotton, this bra withstands all seasons and will last for a very long time. The fabric makes it breathable as well, leaving your skin dry even on hot weather. It comes with a bra conversion kit to help you convert it to a regular bra if you so wish.
- Made from 100% hosiery cotton and therefore durable
- Has smooth fabric that molds to your shape
- The cups cover the breasts fully offering adequate support
- Comes with a conversion kit to help you convert it to a regular bra
- Has easy to unhook flaps
- Has soft fabric thus comfortable
- Allows for maximum skin to skin contact
- Comes at an affordable price
- Comes with no size details
- Color fades away
11. Fabme Non-Wired Nursing Bra – Best-fit feature
The bra comes in a variety of colors giving you the chance to select your favorite. You’ll get all the comfort you yearn for during your nursing period with the help of this bra now that it’s made from high-quality fabric,100% cotton to be precise.
The bra will fit perfectly without altering your shape. It has non-padded cups that cover the wearer’s breast full, providing them with comfort and support as well. The bra comes in an attractive design that will make you feel beautiful whenever you wear it.
The non-wired bra will enable you to breastfeed your little one with ease and at any time. It comes with adjustable straps that allow you to adjust its size to suit your shape. It is easy to wash and requires you to use gentle detergents when carrying out the exercise.
- Made from high-quality fabric and therefore durable
- Non-wired to provide you with comfort during your nursing period
- Non padded to enable you to feed your baby with ease
- Comes with adjustable straps that make it easy to adjust to your size of choice
- Fits perfectly
- Soft and comfortable
- Available in a variety of colors
- Sharp exposure
- Color bleeds after every wash
12. CEE 18 Women’s Full Cup Cotton Feeding Bra – Best full cotton nursing bra
Just like most products on the list, this bra from CEE comes expertly designed to provide you with extra comfort during your nursing period. It is made from pure cotton hosiery material, eco-friendly, and very safe to use when breastfeeding.
The bra is not wired and thus provides you with superior comfort every time you wear it. It has no pads as well and with therefore suit you best if you dislike padded nursing bras or if your breasts do not leak. The fact that it comes with no pads or wires makes it easy for you to access your breasts for breastfeeding.
It has front buckles for easy feeding and an easy drop clip as well. You can wash the bra with ease since it is machine washable. Should you decide to purchase it, you’ll enjoy all the comfort and support it has to offer.
- Expertly designed to provide you with extra comfort when breastfeeding
- Made from 100% pure cotton and thus long-lasting
- Non-padded and non-wired for superior comfort
- Has front buckles for easy feeding
- Easy to clean
- Comfortable and durable
- Cotton material makes it breathable
- Provides the wearer with adequate support
- Quality not up to the mark
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When should I go for a nursing bra fitting?
You should go for a nursing bra fitting approximately eight months into your pregnancy. The reason for this because at this time, it’s very probable that your breasts have stabilized and will most likely retain the size even after you start to breastfeed.
2. Can I wear regular bras when nursing?
If you find the bra comfortable, you can wear it even if you’ve already started to breastfeed. However, you need to be extremely careful since regular bras can bring more harm than help during this period, especially if they have wires which can harm your soft breast tissues.
Another reason why a regular may be inconvenient is that they usually have extra padding that may make it difficult for you when you want to feed your little one.
3. Can I wear a nursing bra to bed?
If you prefer wearing one to bed, go right ahead. However, you should know that sleeping in one can increase the risk of suffering from plugged ducts and mastitis as well. If possible, avoid wearing a bra to bed. This way, you’ll also have an easy time when breastfeeding your little one at night.
4. When should I start wearing a maternity bra?
Start wearing a maternity bra as soon as you notice that your breasts have outgrown your regular bras. You’ll most probably start seeing the changes eight to ten weeks into your pregnancy. All you need to do at this time is investing in nursing bras that will keep you comfortable at all times.
5. Can wearing tight bras affect my milk supply?
If possible, avoid wearing tight clothes when nursing. Tight clothes and nursing bras can have a negative effect on your milk supply. They can block your milk flow, making the supply to decrease.
6. Is it okay if I don’t wear a bra during my pregnancy?
Experts advise that it’s not good for you to skip wearing bras during pregnancy, as this will make your breasts to sag after giving birth. Would you like that to happen? Instead of staying braless during your pregnancy, just look for comfortable bras to wear during this period, and you’ll have nothing to worry about.
7. How many nursing bras do I require?
You’ll be better off with at least three nursing bras. With a minimum of three, you’ll have one to wear, one in the wash, and a spare one. You’ll, therefore, feel more relaxed knowing that in case of leaks or baby spit-ups, you have a spare or two to come to your aid.
8. Is cotton best for nursing bras?
Some mothers can be sensitive to synthetic fibers when breastfeeding or during their pregnancy. It is therefore advisable to get bras made with 100% cotton fabrics to avoid suffering from the condition. Most experts will probably advise you to get cotton nursing bras.
Cotton fabrics also make these bras breathable enabling you to stay dry and cool at all times. Cotton also makes the bras durable.
9. When should I buy my nursing bras?
During pregnancy, your breasts will become larger and thus the need to get new bras at this time (at least two) to accommodate the changes. When it comes to nursing bras, avoid buying them too early as they may cease to fit you well after some time. If possible, buy them during the last trimester of your pregnancy.
10. How do I check if a bra is a good fit?
Most nursing bra stores will have a bra fitting service. If fitting yourself, you should know that a great fitting nursing bra will support your breasts without spilling them out of the cups or cutting into your breast tissues. It should also have side seams that fit well behind the breast under your armpits. Its straps should support your breasts without cutting into your shoulders and also be sufficiently flexible to allow for your breasts changing size.
All the nursing bras on the list will offer you all the support and comfort you require during your nursing period. Our top three picks include; Mee Mee Maternity Nursing Bra in the first position they provide the wearer with all the comfort they deserve during their nursing period. The bra comes uniquely styled for a perfect fit, provides full bust coverage, and also comes with easy to adjust straps.
Motherly Padded Women Breastfeeding Bras 2nd option as they come in an attractive design and will make you feel great about yourself at all times. And Shopolica Women’s Bra 3rd option as they will suit you best, support your breasts and keep you comfortable.in the 5thposition.