Best Baby Carriers In India
Aren’t you moved by the irresistible desire to always hold your baby close to your heart?
It’s not practically possible to remain near your babies 24/7 as you need to attend to your daily chores and fulfil your personal and professional commitments.
A baby carrier helps you overcome this dilemma as you can easily keep your baby closer to you while keeping your hands free to complete other tasks. It ensures that your baby remains in front of your sight.
Sitting in a baby carrier gives a sense of warmth, comfort, and security to your baby as he/she can feel your touch, your love, your aura, and your presence as closely as possible.
Top 10 Best Baby Carriers in India
|Product (Best Brands)||Best Price|
Best ergonomic design
Best for Traveling
Best baby head cushioning feature
Best for reducing shoulder back strain
Best air circulation feature
Our pick for an everyday baby carrier
Best easy to use a carrier
Best adjustable carrier
Advantages of Using a Baby Carrier
Good for babies physically
A baby carrier helps in holding a baby comfortably and in the correct position. Carrying the baby upright promotes their digestion while massaging their body at the same time.
Baby carriers also help prevent physical abnormalities that result from leaving your baby on his back or belly for a long time.
Makes parenting easy
When wearing a baby carrier, your hands are left free, enabling you to carry out different tasks. You won’t have to wait until the baby sleeps for you to clean the dishes or prepare dinner.
Get yourself a carrier, and your parenting life will never be the same again. Promotes healthy mental and emotional development
A baby carrier enables a baby to get comfort, warmth, and access to breastfeeding with ease. Such a kid cries less and spends more time in an alert state.
The state enables her to learn about the environment and thus develops both physically and mentally.
Protects the baby from the flat head syndrome
Placing a baby on their back to rest for a long time exposes them to the risk of developing a flat head. Carrying or holding your baby with a carrier prevents them from this position.
Also, ensure that your kid doesn’t spend a lot of time in the crib or swing, leading to this condition.
Enables the kid to sleep better
Your baby will always relax when around you. Wearing your baby will reduce stress and crying, allowing her to sleep well.
Some carriers even come with headrests that will enable the kid to sleep comfortably at all times.
Privacy when breastfeeding
Many mothers get embarrassed when breastfeeding in public. When wearing a carrier, breastfeeding becomes easy since the kid has proximity to the mother’s chest. You can feed your baby on the go with all the privacy you need.
Strengthens the bond between the parent and the young one
Wearing the baby keeps them close to you at all times. As a result, the baby feels your warmth, recognizes your face, and even your voice as you talk. A strong bond gets created between you and the baby.
If their sibling or dad helps carry them from time to time, the kid will get used to them and always feel safe when around them.
Most babies suffer from colic, especially after feeding. Colic is merely a painful condition in the abdomen that mostly results from indigestion.
Nowadays, you can find feeding bottles that help prevent colic. A carrier helps to hold the baby in an upright comfortable position and massages her stomach, preventing them from such pain.
Enables parents to spend time with older children
When a newborn arrives, all attention shifts to them, making older kids feel left out. Such a feeling isn’t healthy and can make them resent the baby.
Using a carrier keeps your hands free, enabling you to have some fun with your older kids as well. You also can help them carry out specific tasks, such as doing their school assignments.
Wearing a baby keeps them very close to you, enabling them to pick up your language and those you talk to faster.
Most parents read books to their babies to promote speech while commuting.
Promotes physical development
Babies become very active in baby carriers, helping them develop head and neck strength and control. Their muscle strength also increases with time.
Wearing your baby carrier every day helps with exercise. You will get a free workout every time you carry your baby. Hiking while wearing your baby is one form of this exercise.
How to wear Baby Carrier
- Ensure that all the buckles get securely fastened when using the carrier to maximise your baby’s maximum support and safety.
- Hold the baby with both hands and place his legs first from upwards into the baby carrier. Always carry the kid in a sitting status.
- It’s advisable to wear your baby 30 minutes after feeding them for comfort.
- Ensure that the baby sits with legs wide open, knees bent, and slightly above your waist. That position helps to maintain your baby’s hip and back health.
- Should the baby fall asleep in the carrier, turn his face to the side. This position provides the baby with unobstructed access to air.
- Always ensure that a room is left between your chest and the baby’s face to provide the baby with a clear source of air.
- Adjust the carrier so that the baby is high on your chest.
- For small babies, their arms should always be positioned through the armholes while bigger babies’ arms should rest comfortably over the sides of the carrier’s head support.
Types of Baby Carriers
There are different types of baby carriers in the Indian Market today, they include;
Soft Structured Carriers
These carriers have the softly padded shoulder straps, a feature that enables the baby wearer to carry the baby for a long time.
These carriers also have adjustable buckles that enable the wearer to fasten them to a personalized fit, comfy enough for them and their baby.
A-Mei Tai Carrier
The fact that these carriers have large buckles makes them the best. The reason for this is that everyone can assist you in carrying the baby to a personalized fit.
A-Mei Tai Carrier is easy to adjust, and you can wear it in different positions.
However, the downside is that it lacks padded fabric and that it’s only suitable for older kids, six months and above.
The carriers are the best for carrying older kids who have good control of their head and neck and can sit up independently.
These carriers come with padded shoulder straps and additional straps. Others even come with additional pouches where your baby can keep snacks or small toys. The carriers are heavy and may strain your back.
Slings do not have heavy padding on the shoulder strap as they are meant to hold infants who are light in weight. To carry the baby safely, you only have to wear the sling over one shoulder.
To people suffering from shoulder pains, a sling should be the last option you for you since it strains the wearer’s shoulder if used for an extended period.
To fasten the sling, you have to thread the free end through one ring and then tuck it under the other. When using a ring sling, you can carry your baby facing outwards or inwards or on your hip.
Ring slings are light in weight and easy to adjust. The only downside is that they can strain your shoulder if used for a long time.
Covers are fully adjustable and offer a comfy and snug fit enabling you to carry your young one for long.
These wraps do not strain the wearer’s back as they distribute the baby’s weight evenly. They are also straightforward to clean.
Fabric wraps can carry kids of all ages, especially if you learn how to fold them. To make a snug, all you have to do is tie the loose ends and secure a place to carry your kid.
Its only downside with wraps is that they can be difficult to use for you if a beginner.
Consider the following before purchasing a baby carrier.
Type of the carrier
Different carriers work differently. For instance, the way you would use a sling isn’t the same way you’ll use a framed carrier.
You, therefore, need to know the type that works for your kid before making an order. Your body and that of your kid may also determine the type of carrier to use. Try different types if you want to get the best for you and your baby.
The weight and age of the child
It is essential to consider the weight and age of the baby while buying a baby carrier. The baby carriers’ recommended age is at least six months or when the baby starts supporting their neck muscle.
Most wrap slings are suitable for babies as long as they fit perfectly. Many structured carriers come with additional inserts that help newborns to support their necks.
Baby carriers are not suitable for premature babes. It is wise to check the guidelines before buying a carrier to ensure the safety of your child.
Choose the right carrier based on how long you are going to use it. Warp or ring sling is suitable for newborn babies. They can be used for babies up to 12 to 15 months old.
Go for a structured baby carrier if your baby weighs more than 10kg. You can’t purchase a sling to use it to carry a baby with a weight of 15kgs.
You will suffer from shoulder pain now that slings lack pads on the shoulder and back pain. Ensure that you get the right carrier proportional to the weight of your baby.
Comfort for parent
Parents prefer soft-structured carriers as they are more comfortable than wrap carriers. Wrap carriers are sometimes too hot to wear. Look for a carrier with four wide and well-padded straps.
If going for a strap, ensure that you get a sturdy one to distribute your baby’s weight and save your neck, shoulders, and upper back from strain.
Go for one that you can adjust with ease since you’ll share it with a caregiver or the other parent.
Comfort for the baby
If you are using a wrap or ring sling carrier, ensure that your baby’s head rests on your chest. If your baby has not developed proper neck control, go for a structured carrier that supports the baby’s neck and head.
For toddlers, get a carrier with padded leg holes and loose enough to keep the thighs of the baby comfortable. The holes should also not be too loose as your baby can slip through them.
Before using structured carries, make sure that the seat, buckles, and strap will keep the baby in place.
Ensure that you get soft, breathable, and one with non-toxic dyes, one that does not have textile chemicals.
You need to remember that kids like to chew things, and since they’ll spend a lot of their time on the carrier, they might end up chewing the fabric.
The fabric should be sturdy to carry the baby’s weight for hours. Some of the common fabrics used in the baby carrier are:
- Pure Cotton – Cotton is a light, soft, and breathable fabric. It keeps the baby comfortable and cool for long periods.
- Cotton and spandex – Spandex makes the carrier a little stretchable. Cotton-spandex fabric is soft, light, and breathable. It keeps the child cool and comfortable.
- Hemp – It is an organic fabric that is gaining popularity lately. It is a comfortable and breathable fabric.
- Polyester – It is soft, breathable and right, but, is not as comfy as cotton.
- Polyester and nylon – It is a meshy fabric which provides more breathability.
Ensure that you get a carrier whose straps will support your kid securely. Ask for clarification on the durability of the snaps, buckles, and belts before paying for it.
Ensure that everything is in perfect condition and good working order.
Easy to use
Of what use is a carrier that you can’t fix by yourself? Some carriers prove to be too difficult for one to wear on their own.
What if there’s no one to help you do it? Always ensure that you get a carrier that you can use with ease. Get one that comes with a user manual.
Ensure that you get a carrier that you can adjust for comfort with ease. An adjustable carrier can help you save a lot since even the kid grows, you won’t have to buy a new one.
All you’ll have to is adjust the one you already have to fit your baby. An adjustable carrier will also protect you from back pains since you’ll only have to adjust it to the right fit to avoid suffering from strain.
You need to know the reason as to why you need the carrier in the first place if you want to get the right one. For example, the best carrier for hiking isn’t the best to use when wearing the baby in the house and vice versa.
Check whether the carrier you want to purchase provides the best air circulation.
Remember that your baby will be enjoying the warmth from your body when wearing them, but at times, especially in hot climates, the heat can be extreme.
If the carrier doesn’t allow for air circulation, your baby might become uncomfortable and start crying or even get skin rashes.
Always go for a carrier that will enable you to nurse your baby with ease. You should be able to feed your baby without removing them from the carrier.
A nursing-friendly carrier should allow you to breastfeed your baby even in public without exposing your breasts. Slings and wraps are the best nursing friendly baby carriers.
Easy to clean
You should always carry your baby with a clean carrier if you want to avoid numerous trips to the hospital. The more you use the carrier, the dirtier it gets.
You will thus get a difficult time if your baby carrier proves difficult to clean. Always go for a carrier that cleans with ease. A machine-washable one is the best.
When purchasing a baby carrier, the overall safety of your baby should be your number one concern. Remember that there are lots of carriers in the market, but not all are safe for your baby.
Ensure that the carrier you get for your baby has a clean and comfortable space for your baby. There should be enough air circulation to protect your baby from suffocating.
Check for a carrier with sturdy padded straps, strong buckles, and a wide supportive seat to protect your baby from suffering from hip problems.
Get a carrier with an attachable hood to protect your baby from adverse weather conditions like the scorching sun.
Also, ensure that you get one with a waist belt for your safety as well. You do not want to suffer from back pains after wearing the baby for long.
Before you get a carrier for your baby, ask yourself how flexible you want it to be. Do you want a carrier that can help you carry your baby in different positions or not?
The best carrier should enable you to take your baby in multiple positions. A model that offers limited positions may require extra accessories that may end up straining your budget.
1. Chinmay Kids Baby Carrier
Chinmay kids baby carrier is a high-quality product that features a safe and exquisite design. It is prepared from a durable material that ensures long-lasting usage.
It is an adjustable baby carrier that comes with multiple carrying position modes. It is an easy-to-use baby carrier that can be used alone or with the help of others.
It is ideally suitable for comforting the baby 30 minutes after feeding.
- This baby carrier features 4 different carrying position modes including cross arm carry, kangaroo-style, chest way, and back carry
- It features an adjustable shoulder belt that helps you to ensure snugly and secure fit as per your preferences.
- It is prepared from polyester & cotton material
- It comes with a double-protection safety buckle that provides robust safety for your babies while you carry them
- It is equipped with a 3D ventilating back pad that provides ample breathability and maintains the circulation of fresh air for avoiding sweating and irritation
- It comes with an adjustable and durable waist belt for providing enhanced safety while carrying
- It is recommended for carrying 0-18 months old babies
- It is a sturdy baby carrier that can withstand the maximum weight-load of up to 18kgs
- It comes in attractive colours
- It is a lightweight baby carrier that weighs only 500 gms
- It is an easy-to-operate baby carrier that can be easily adjusted
- It provides flexible carrying positions for ensuring utmost comfort and safety
- It is comfortable for both kids and parents
- Using this baby carrier does not cause any back issues
- No negative points were observed
2. U-Grow Baby Carrier
The baby carrier offers versatile right, left, or centre positions that enable you to carry your baby in a snugly embrace easily and comfortably.
The breathable head cover prevents your baby from feeling suffocated while ensuring complete protection from unwanted weather conditions.
It is also comfortable for you to carry because of the wide straps that distribute your baby’s weight evenly.
- Suitable for ages 3-24 months
- Ideal weight capacity: 3.6-15 kg
- Comes with a detachable hip seat allowing you to tote your baby
- It is designed and developed to provide support to your baby’s neck, spine, hips, and head
- It comes with wide straps to distribute weight evenly and lessen the burden of the weight
- It features a breathable head cover to keep your baby in the shade and well protected from weather conditions
- The carrier comes with several pockets and pouches with a zippered closure
- The hip seat supports the thighs and butt by the knees keeping the hip joint safe from any abnormal undue pressure, especially during long journeys
- It is made from soft and non-toxic material, ensuring the complete safety of your baby
- Durable, ergonomic, and stylish design
- Ensures multi-purpose versatility of comfortable and easy positions
- It comes with spacious pockets and pouches that enable you to carry many items and accessories
- Seating could be more secure
3. Infantino Baby Carrier
If looking for a baby carrier which is ergonomic in all positions, this is the carrier for you.
This carrier provides four carrying positions: facing in with a reduced width seat, facing in with an expanded seat, facing out and backpack.
The carrier has a higher weight carrying capacity since it can hold babies with a weight capacity range of 3.5- 14.5 kgs. The fabric making of the carrier is sturdy enough to ensure your kid’s safety at all times.
The seat of this carrier expands for older kids and narrows for younger kids making it unique.
This feature makes the carrier the best overall since you won’t have to spend more money to purchase a new carrier when your young one gets bigger.
For perfect air circulation, the carrier has a breathable mesh fabric. The mesh fabric also keeps your baby cool in all weather conditions.
You won’t suffer from strain when carrying your baby with this carrier since it has a supportive waist belt and padded shoulder straps that evenly distribute the baby’s weight.
The carrier has a handy pocket on the shoulder strap, waist panel pocket where you can keep your phone and keys and front pockets to keep the baby’s diapers and wipes.
The good thing about the pockets is that they always stretch forwards since they come in a stretch forward design. Your kid will, thus, always remain safe.
- The supportive waist belt and padded shoulder straps for comfort
- Breathable mesh panel to keep your baby cool and comfy
- Allows your baby to stay in a sitting position
- Higher weight capacity enabling you to carry older kids
- Cinch seat that narrows or expand to accommodate your baby
- The ergonomic feature makes it comfortable for your kid
- Comes with a free hoodie to help cover the baby’s head
- Has adjustable and enough number of buckles
- This carrier provides four carrier position. Light in weight hence easy to carry
- Gets a bit hot
4. Mee Mee Baby Carrier
All materials used to make this product get carefully tested to ensure that your baby gets all the comfort while you wear this baby carrier them.
This feature also assures you of your baby’s safety at all times and the durability of the carrier. The fact that premium quality fabrics make this carrier makes it the best for your kid.
The material feels gentle on your young one’s skin, making them relax when carrying them using this carrier. In it, they’ll even sleep faster and cry less.
The design of this carrier enables it to accommodate four positions for carrying your baby. You can thus carry the baby facing the front and the back as well as the kangaroo position.
The headrest also protects the sensitive neck area while it’s ergonomic design supports your baby’s head and back.
- Premium quality made fabrics to provide safety and comfort to your baby
- Soft cushioning headrest to support your kid’s delicate scalp and neck
- Adjustable height and seat for comfort
- Four different baby carrying positions
- Strong and sturdy to hold your baby safely
- Well-cushioned for extra comfort
- Extremely lightweight
- Ergonomic and thus very comfortable
- No waist strap
5. R for Rabbit Baby Carrier
This carrier passes the European Standards for baby care products. With it, you’ll always get assured comfort of your baby.
The carrier comes in a design that helps to carry your baby in a vertical position while attached to your torso. You can carry your baby in three ways with this carrier: front carry face, back carry, and front carries facing out.
The carrier is suitable for three or four months old kids, and in it, they will always relax and feel comfortable beside you. These straps also help by evening out the weight on your shoulders.
The soft mesh fabric of the R for Rabbit carrier provides ventilation and comfort to your young one. The breathable fabric gives the baby a cool and comfy ride.
- Foldable headrest to support the baby’s head and delicate neck
- Soft mesh fabric for ventilation and comfort
- Wide waist belt to reduce strain on your back
- This carrier has a wide shoulder strap for proper support
- Light in weight hence easy to carry
- Easy to adjust for extra comfort
- Comfortable to wear even for beginners
- Attractive design
- Has a tiny base
- Straps are not up to the mark and could be stronger
6. Luvlap Baby Carrier
The carrier has four carrying positions giving you a chance to choose the one that helps your baby relax well. Your baby will also enjoy all the comfort that this carrier provides.
The carrier has two shoulder belts and a waist belt for extra lumbar support. While wearing the carrier, you will never suffer from back pains or strain.
Your baby will also enjoy all the comfort that this carrier provides. This carrier also has adjustable and removable hardboard support with air holes.
The hardboard provides protection and support to the little one’s head, neck, and back. An adjustable side opening buckle on this carrier ensures the baby’s safety at all times.
For the parent’s comfort and convenience, the carrier comes with wide padded and easy to adjust shoulder straps. The straps also contain a breathable mesh fabric lining.
- Two shoulder belts and a waist belt for superior lumbar support
- Adjustable hardboard offers protection to the baby’s head and back
- Wide padded shoulder straps for parent’s convenience and comfort
- It comes with extra pockets to carry baby diapers, etc
- Cushioned armholes to provide comfort to the baby’s delicate arms
- It is highly cushioned, making it very comfortable for the baby
- Provides a lot of relief to the parent’s arms
- Easy to use even for beginners
- Removable hardboard offers decent baby support
- A little bit flimsy
7. Little Pumpkin Baby Carrier
This carrier comes in an ergonomic design and is specially developed to provide the baby with the proper head, spine, neck, and hips support.
With this carrier, you can wear the baby facing forward once they are old enough to hold their head. This carrier gives you three options to carry your baby and is suitable for kids with a weight capacity range between 0 and 15kgs.
The carrier is easy to wash and maintain since it’s machine washable. You can also use it with ease. The carrier comes with wide shoulder straps that have adequate padding.
The wide straps support you in protecting you from the strain. The straps also distribute the little one’s weight, evenly giving you many comforts when wearing your baby.
- Quality material makes the carrier durable and long-lasting
- Adequate padding provides the baby’s legs with optimal comfort
- It is suitable for six to twenty-four-month babies.
- Ergonomically designed to provide your baby with extra support on the head and neck
- Wide shoulder straps to provide you with comfort when wearing your baby
- Lightweight therefore easy to carry
- Spongy providing the baby with extra comfort
- Looks great as it comes in attractive colours
- Durable and thus provides you with good value for your money
- Not useful for babies who weigh more than 15kgs
- Not comfortable for nursing
8. Chinmay Adjustable Baby Carrier
This carrier has a soft mesh fabric that helps in providing ventilation and comfort to your kid. The breathable fabric enables the baby to have a relaxed and comfy ride every time you carry them in this carrier.
With this carrier, you can carry the baby in three positions, all of which provide your baby with superior comfort.
This certified carrier comes in a design that supports the baby at all times, especially when you carry them in a vertical position.
With the carrier, you’ll carry your baby and still get the chance to carry out other tasks as your hands will always remain free. The adjustable straps help by easing the burden on your shoulders and create a comfortable fit.
A 3D ventilating back pad controls the airflow maintaining a cool temperature for your baby at all times.
- Soft mesh fabric provides ventilation for your baby
- Adjustable straps help to distribute the baby’s weight evenly
- It comes with superior lumbar support.
- The sturdy material makes the carrier durable and long-lasting
- Comes in a unique design to support your baby comfortably
- Strong and durable enabling you to use it for long
- Very easy to use
- It comes with pockets to hold things
- Cost-effective and thus won’t strain your budget
- Beautiful and aesthetically appealing product
- A bit small
- Strains the back if used for long periods
9. GTC Baby Carrier
This carrier is best if you’ve always had a problem when using baby carriers. You can get the baby in and out with ease without seeking help from another person.
With it, you have a chance to carry the baby in either of the four positions: cradle, chest facing, backpack, and forward-facing.
The carrier comes with dual side adjustments to fit your baby comfortably around the legs and waist area.
The padded shoulder straps help ease the burden on your shoulders, enabling you to wear your baby for long periods.
The carrier has pockets where you can put your baby’s favourite items. The carrier comes with a manual for washing instructions and cautions to exercise when wearing the baby.
- Padded shoulder straps to minimize strain
- Movable headrest to help support your baby’s head and neck
- Adjustable buckle and strap to ensure a comfortable fit
- Breathable fabric to offer the perfect air circulation for the comfort of your baby
- Comes with an instructions manual making it easy to use
- Reasonably priced
- Four different carrying positions to choose from
- Small in size and thus not useful for bigger kids
- Weak plastic rings
- Lacks the waist belt for lumbar support
10. Ineffable Baby Carrier
If looking for a carrier that will offer superior comfort to you and your baby, this carrier will provide you with precisely that.
The high-quality cotton fabric makes the carrier last for a very long time and will thus provide you with great value for your money.
The airflow system inner that comes with the carrier provides adequate room for ventilation, maintaining the best temperature for your baby.
With it, your baby will relax and even get to sleep well while carrying them. The ergonomic design of this carrier provides comfort for both you and your baby.
As a result, you get the chance to carry out other tasks while still wearing the baby. The design also helps to hugs the baby securely.
You can adjust the carrier to various carrying positions and keep your baby comfortable at all times. With this carrier, your baby will get the chance to interact with you and all the people around them.
- High-quality cotton material makes it sturdy
- The ergonomic design provides comfort for you and your baby
- Inner airflow system reduces perspiration and helps maintain a cool temperature to your baby
- Has a weight carrying capacity of 12kgs
- Very comfortable due to the ergonomic design
- Hugs the baby securely
- Soft and resistant
- A bit confusing when assembling
- Weak stitching
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When can you start using a baby carrier?
You can start using a baby carrier for a newborn baby to support their head which is around 4-5 month.
Hence, you should carry a baby who is less than four months in an inward-facing position with a proper head, hip, neck, and bottom support.
2. Is it ok for a baby to sleep in a carrier?
Yes, it is completely ok for a baby to sleep in a carrier. However, ensure that the carrier offers a snugly embrace to your little one.
3. What is the safest baby carrier for my newborn?
The best type of carrier to use with a newborn baby is a baby sling. Avoid the other types at all costs if possible.
Most slings have soft fabrics that help carry newborns safely, but you also have to exercise all the safety guidelines. Note that if you use the sling in the wrong way, it can also suffocate the infant.
4. When should I stop using a baby carrier?
Baby slings are best for infants, but you’ll have to get a structured carrier when they get bigger after some time. When to stop wearing your baby will solely depend on your ability to carry your baby comfortably.
If the weight starts straining your back irrespective of the carrier you use, it’s high time you tried an alternative.
5. Can I clean a baby carrier with detergents?
No. Avoid using strong detergents and bleaches at all costs. You need to know that babies have very sensitive skin, and using detergents can make them suffer from skin problems like rashes.
However, you can wash the baby carrier with a baby-friendly detergent.
7. How do I tell that a particular carrier is the right one for my baby?
To get the right carrier for your little one, check the weight capacity first, and compare it with your baby’s weight. You cannot purchase a baby carrier just because it looks great or saw a friend using it.
Also, check the fabric to ensure that you get a reliable carrier, one that can hold your baby safe at all times.
8. Can I use a baby carrier if my back hurts?
Yes. If you suffer from back pains, ensure that you get a highly padded carrier with a waist belt as well. The padding helps to distribute the baby’s weight evenly on your shoulders and across your torso.
The waist belt helps by providing superior lumbar support. If the pain becomes extreme, take a break from babywearing and consult your health provider.
9. Can I use a baby carrier when pregnant?
Yes. You can use a baby carrier even when pregnant. All you need to do is adjust to carriers and carrying styles that suit your baby bump. As the bump grows, you’ll need to use different positions to carry your baby.
Our top three picks include;
Every new parent is conscious about the whereabouts of his/her newborn. It’s become unbearable for them if the baby is out of their sight for too long. There is no better way to keep your baby closer to you than a baby carrier.
Whether you would like to stroll in a garden or travel somewhere else; a baby carrier ensures that your baby remains with you and you can feel his/her heartbeats like the way he/she feels yours.
A baby carrier is designed to be comfortable for both the parents and babies alike. It’s a wise investment that helps you with convenient and comfortable parenting during those early growing period.