Tablets under INR 30,000
When purchasing a tablet, one of the main things you should consider is the price. A tablet under INR 30,000 is easily available in India from all the top brands.
Most of the latest tablets are equipped with almost all the features you would find in a smartphone but are advantageous since they have a larger screen.
Although features may change a bit based on the manufacturers, you will find most of the main specifications are the same within that price range. Before you purchase a tablet/ipad, ensure to go through the buying guide to ensure you make the right decision.
Specifications of a tablet under INR 30,000
- With this tablet, you can make calls.
- Due to the high-resolution screen, the images are clearer. It has 1600-2560 pixels
- The screen is also sharp, enabling you to watch videos easily and also makes it easier to read texts.
- The camera is of high resolution with 13Mp, has an LED flash, an 8MP front camera allowing you to take clear photos, and do video recording.
- The tablet supports 4K video recording, which means you can record special memories and scenes and share with loved ones.
- Tablets under INR30,000 have a 4GB of RAM. You can, therefore, run many applications at the same time without interfering with the speed.
- The device is both 3G and 4G enabled, which allows you to connect to the internet quickly regardless of the area you are at.
- The tablet is Wi-Fi enabled and also supports hotspot, which means you can use the hotspot and can connect your device with the laptop to still enjoy the internet.
- You can unlock your tablet using your fingerprint since it has a fingerprint sensor. You can also unlock using your face since it also has a face recognition unlock system. This makes your device safe.
- Because your tablet supports HDMI, you can stream videos using an HDMI cable by connecting the cable to your digital TV.
- The long battery life of up to eleven hours of talk time.
- If you want to connect to other devices like headphones, then you need not worry since this tablet has a 3.55mm Headphone Jack. You can also connect t many other devices at the same time.
Below is a little comparison that shows you what features you would miss if you bought a slightly cheaper tablet.
Tablets under INR 30000 Vs Tablets under INR 20000
|Tablets under INR 30000||Tablets under INR 20000|
|You Can make calls||You can make calls|
|Bluetooth enabled||Not Bluetooth enabled|
|Supports HDMI||Does not support HDMI|
|3.55mm of headphone Jack||Not available|
Although some of the features you may need on a tablet will be determined by your reason for purchase, it is evident from the little comparison above you will get a lot more with a budget of INR 30000.
A tablet under INR 30,000 is loaded with a lot of features that will make you enjoy your gadget regardless of the reason for purchase.