Samsung is a company based in South Korea that is popularly renowned for the production of electronic devices and home appliances. The company, which was founded in 1938, first entered the electronics world by manufacturing a black and white TV in 1969.
Samsung became one of the leading companies in Information Technology by establishing Samsung Data Systems in 1985. The company continued to make strides in the technology world and in the 1990’s Samsung grew steadily globally.
Samsung is one of the leading manufacturers of smartphones worldwide and has been very successful on the S-series phones. The company launched its first tablet in 2010 – the Galaxy Tab. The Galaxy Tab has evolved over a period of time with better specifications every step of the way to the Galaxy Tab S6.
Before you purchase a tablet, ensure to go through the buying guide to ensure you make the right decision.
Samsung tablet has these specifications.
- A 10.5-inch screen with a 1600×2560 pixel resolution found in the Galaxy Tab S6
- The recently launched tables come with the fingerprint scanner.
- Some tablets have 3.55 headphone jack that helps connect to other devices easily.
- Four stereo loudspeakers.
- It can connect via Bluetooth.
- A stylus S-pen that charges automatically. The pen can also be used as a remote control using a blue tooth LE. You can also use the pen to take selfies by pressing a button on the stylus.
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 has a multiwindow that allows you to multitask
- The new Galaxy Tab S6 runs on the latest One UI build.
- You can sync your tablet with your smartphone and make calls and text using the tablet.
- 2G, 3G and 4G networks available. The tablet can also use Mobile Hotspot.
- The internal memory of 32GB which can be expandable up to 128GB
- 8MP camera with an LED flash. A 5MP front camera for videos and video calls.
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 LTE has a water-resistant and dustproof body.
- The long battery life of up to 10 hours.
- Some tablets have sim and voice calling.
Samsung is the home of appliances and is known for using innovation and technology to manufacture tools that make the consumer comfortable.
All Samsung products are of high quality and fully featured, making it a reliable brand.
Samsung tablets are run on the popular Android Operating System. The tablets also allow users to edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents using the Viewer Editor.
Although the tablets are fitted with all these specifications that make your life easier, they are also very affordable, which is one of the strongest selling points.
If you are looking for a reliable and affordable brand that will give you tablets that will perform all the tasks, then Samsung is your brand of choice.
With Samsung, you are assured of variety, affordability without compromising on quality.
Write down all your requirements and budget, and you will find a tablet of your choice with Samsung. You will also receive impeccable customer service, and with the outlets all over India, you are assured of repairs when necessary.