Top LPG Efficient 3 Burner Gas Stoves
The essential thing that any household kitchen requires is a gas stove. It is required to cook food and gas stove works using LPG gas. It is the most basic kitchen requirement. There are many alternatives available these days, but cooking in a gas stove is another satisfying experience. From making a quick snack to making a full-fledged meal, we all need a gas stove.
With technological advancement, these gas stoves have become more equipped and are loaded with many features. The old ones used a lot of LPG and were difficult to maintain. But the recent ones are extremely advanced and are really helpful in our daily household cooking. You even get different types of gas stoves such as 4 Burner Gas Stove, 3 Burner Gas stove and the most common one is 2 Burner Gas Stove.
In this article, we will help you select the best 3 Burner Gas Stove for yourself. You will also find the different types of gas stove and burners along with a comprehensive buyers guide and a few FAQs
Top 5 Best 3 Burner Gas Stoves
Types Of Gas Stove And Types of Burners
It is the most commonly used gas stove. It has finished edges and does not need any cabinetry work and can be installed anywhere in the kitchen. Freestanding cooktops can be easily cleaned and less expensive as compared to the built-in hob.
This type of gas stove is taking the market by storm as it gives a very aesthetic look to the kitchen. The feature of this type of gas stove is that apart from the burners, everything else is concealed and hence give an excellent finish. It also has added features like timers or alarms for safe cooking. However, the flames are generally low in this kind of cooktops which makes cooking difficult.
Types of Gas Burners
This kind of burner has an area around the flame that allows easy flow of oxygen, and hence, the flame output is better. For open burners flame is high, and hence food cooks easily, and it’s very easy to clean these stoves. However, it can be unsafe as the flame is direct and has no protection.
These burners have a covering over the flame that controls the flame and heat direction. However, It does not allow much flow of oxygen, and hence, the flame is lower than open burners.
Gas Stove Buyer’s Guide
There are many stoves available in the market, but investing in the right one could be a tricky situation. Each gas stove has different features. It depends on what you exactly want and need. So before investing in one, make sure you know all the details of the stove.
Budget is an important factor to keep in mind before investing in any product. Even in this case, before buying a gas stove, one must keep this in mind. Set a budget and then select a few stoves before buying one.
Consumption of LPG
LPG is extremely expensive and also ecologically it is important that we use it less. So one must look out for gas stoves that use a lot less LPG. It will save you money as well as the environment.
There are many types of burners available, but the best ones are aluminum and brass burners. Other than these, the burner might not last long.
Most of the new age stoves have an auto-ignition system. This makes it extremely convenient to use since you won’t require a lighter. But some may prefer lighters, and hence, in that case, manual ignition type can also be bought.
Stoves made of fiber or glass are easier to clean, and also they look stylish as well. These might be a little costlier than the stainless steel ones, but they are definitely worth the price.
The size of the stove is also important. One must select a stove according to the size of the kitchen that will also complement the decor of the kitchen.
Material Of The Stove
The mostly used stove is the stainless steel type. But with the evolution of stoves, glass and fiber made stoves are better and more durable.
Flame Failure Device
This device ensures that the stove will turn itself off whenever there is a leakage.
5 Best 3 Burner Gas Stoves
1. Elica Vetro Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove
Elica Vetro Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove is one of the newest arrivals in the market which satisfies all your kitchen needs by saving an ample amount of time and energy. Made with high-quality toughened glass, it complements the aesthetics of your kitchen looks. The durability and compatibility is an important factor that makes this product one of the preferable options for your kitchens.
- The grids are Euro-coated that prevents the pan from slipping off from it, providing you with the best care while cooking.
- The gas stove is made up of 2 Medium and 1 Small burner
- Made out of stainless steel and premium finish glass top.
- The product is ISI marked making it safe to use.
- Offers knob for every burner and is manually ignited.
- Due to multiple burners, it is capable of fulfilling all your cooking needs, thus, saving a lot of time and energy.
- It has a rust-resistant texture that makes it more durable by preventing rusting and corrosion.
- The knobs are made up of superb quality material, and it is very easy to operate it.
- The product is easy to maintain and clean after use because of its glass top.
- In terms of looks and performance, it will suit your requirement for a modern look and interior.
- The flame is too low.
2. Eveready TGC 3B Glass Top Gas Stove
Eveready now has its gas stoves too. Although its mentioned in the last but is definitely not the least. This gas stove is a decent one and has its own features and advantages. You can surely buy this one as it is decently priced and also will impress you with its performance. Good quality burners and also other aspects, this stove is a good one.
- It has a toughened glass premium finish top
- It has a 360-degree swivel type gas inlet
- It has three high-efficiency brass burners
- It has a spill-proof design for easy cleaning
- It has a 120g valve
- It has a powder-coated pan support
- It is made of stainless steel
- It has a stainless steel drip tray
- It has easy to use gas knob
- It is rust and corrosion free
- It has manual ignition mode
- It uses less LPG
- It is rust and corrosion free
- It uses less LPG
- It has manual ignition mode
3. Prestige Marvel Three Brass Burners Gas
Prestige is a familiar name, and most of us have at least one prestige product in our home. The quality is unquestionable, and we are already impressed by its features in each of its product. This stove is no exception either as it is a great product.
It has the required features and is an attractive stove with its unique style and design. It has three quality brass burners, which makes it efficient as well as durable. This one makes a great investment if you are planning to buy a three burner gas stove.
- It has three efficient brass burners
- It has a black toughened glass top which is stylish as well as highly functional
- It has individual pan supports for easy cleaning
- It has an ergonomic knob design
- It has a manual ignition system
- It is made of stainless steel
- It is spacious which allows the comfortable cooking experience
- It is stain and scratch proof
- It is rust and corrosion-proof as well
- It is easy to clean and maintain because of its design and material
- It is rust and corrosion-proof
- It is spacious
- It does not have auto-ignition feature
4. Glen 3 Burner LPG Stove
Glen is a very common name in the arena of kitchen appliances and has given us many quality products. This gas stove is one such amazing appliance that will light up your kitchen in no time. It has a great glass finish, which makes it look stylish and also adds to the life of the stove. It has premium aluminum alloy burners that makes it light but also durable. All in all, this is a great buy, and it is quite decently priced as well.
- It is a spacious gas top which ensures the comfortable cooking experience
- It has 8mm thick toughened glass
- It has aluminum alloy burners for longer life
- It has 4mm thick pan support
- It has a manual ignition feature
- It has matte stainless steel dip tray
- It is oil and stain proof
- It is spacious which ensures comfortable cooking
- It has an aluminum alloy burner which increases the durability of the burners
- It does not have auto ignition
5. Hi-Tech Glass 3 Burner in Built Gas Stove
Another one in the category of three-burner gas stoves and is a quality product as well. It is a premium grade product and has all the features of a quality gas stove. It is designed beautifully and made of advanced German technology, which makes it a great product. This will be a great buy as it will meet your demands and will also give your kitchen a great look.
- It is made of advanced German technology
- It is made of Horisun long-lasting brass burners
- It is made up of 8mm toughened black tempered glass
- It comes with the Flame Failure Safety Device
- It has enamel-coated strong cast iron round pan support
- It has metallic knobs
- It has auto-ignition feature
- The burner consists of 1 Big Triple Flame, 1 Mini Triple Flame, and 1 Mini Dual Flame
- The knobs ensure hassle-free cooking
- It is specially designed for Indian style Cooking
- It is an expensive product
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does a gas stove burner work?
A gas burner is simply a round-shaped assembly with multiple holes punctured throughout the perimeter. This assembly is connected to the gas valve that is connected to the main gas line.
When you open the valve, the gas starts to flow through the tube, which is narrowed at one end. From that wider section, when the gas flows through the narrower one, the pressure increases. Again the section widens, and there is a hole there, the pressure releases, and it sucks the oxygen from outside. This oxygen then mixes with the gas, which makes it combustible.
A gas pilot who is situated at one of the ends sets up a spark which ignites the air-gas mixture flowing through the holes. This develops the flame on the burner.
2. How do I choose a gas stove?
Some of the basic points to be considered while choosing a gas stove are:
- Select a burner according to the type of gas you have.
- If you have a sealed burner, it will protect it from spills. This would make the cleaning up easier for you in case of spillovers. Sealed burners have an elevated edge around its corner.
- Look for burners having multiple output capabilities.
- If you have a large family, try to buy a product that has more burners on it.
3. Which brand is best in the gas stove?
In the ranges of the gas stove, Prestige is considered to be one of the best brands.
4. Which gas stove is best three-burner or 4 burners?
It is totally dependent on the users, and the answer ranges over different users. If you have a large family and you know you have to cook multiple items together on it, along with that your kitchen has sufficient space to place four-burner gas stove, it is better to go for the latter, else, buy a 3-burner Gas stove.
5. What is auto-ignition in a gas stove?
In auto-ignition gas stove, you do not have to place a lighter on the burner to ignite it manually. As soon as you turn the knob, the electric or battery operated lighter ignites the burner.
In conclusion, it can be said that the above-mentioned gas stoves fit each and every budget range and are also great premium products from reputed brands. None of them will disappoint you, and you can use them to prepare meals on a daily basis. These stoves do not need high maintenance, but they do promise great performance. These stoves are stylish and loaded with features, which makes it much better than the old conventional gas stoves.
These are technologically advanced, and with the passing of time, these stoves are replacing the old ones. These gas stoves consume a lot less LPG, and this also saves on a lot of money and also good for the environment.
From expensive to budget-friendly, this list covers mostly good gas stoves. If you are planning on buying one soon or have been thinking of it, then this will definitely be of great help to you. These three-burner gas stoves are ideal for household kitchens for more than five members. You can use them for a variety of meal preparations which can range from snacks to a three-course meal.
Three burner gas stoves are here to make your cooking experience better and also ditch your old gas stoves for good. It is high time that the old gas stoves get replaced by these new ones so that you can cook better and your kitchen looks great too. Three burner gas stove is, therefore, the ideal stove for your kitchen.