Kodak 80 cm (32 Inches) HD Ready LED Smart TV Kodak 32HDXSMART (Black) Review
Kodak has brought to its consumers a wide range of smart TVs to choose from. The Kodak 32HDXSMART is a 32 inch smart TV with a full HD display that is available to you at an affordable price. It also comes with in-built box speakers that ensure a cinematic immersive experience with its surround sound.
It has a stunning and sleek design with an elegant black body that will blend perfectly with your modern living room. The Android-based smart TV also supports apps like Netflix, YouTube, Hotstar etc for you to enjoy unlimited entertainment with your loved ones in HD picture quality.
This model of Kodak has also been ranked as one of the under 20,000 top 32” LED TVs by Techways. It comes with several other unique specifications and pros which we will explain in details in the following sections of this article.
Table Of Contents
Features of Kodak 80 cm (32 Inches) HD Ready LED Smart TV
32 Inch HD Ready Display
It comes with a 32 inch LED screen size and an HD Ready display. The high resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels provides you with an exceptional picture quality because of its detailed, sharp and vividly colored image. This makes viewing a more comfortable and enhanced experience.
Super Slim Design with a Premium Finish
The model comes with a slim design and a sleek premium finish that will save space in your living room. This increases the style quotient of your home by being the standout appliance in your living space that provides entertainment in the best possible way.
20 Watt In-Built Box Speakers
The smart TV features 20-watt built-in box speakers that provide a powerful sound that is boosted with a surround sound experience. This immerses you into the world of entertainment by ensuring the best live viewing experience.
Android Smart TV with ARM Cortex – A7 core processor
It has an Android-based Operating system of the 5.1.1 lollipop version with an A7 Core Processor that ensures the fast and smooth performance of the TV. It also comes with a 1 GB RAM and an 8 GB storage space.
Android TV also supports apps like Netflix and YouTube for access to unlimited entertainment. You can also browse the internet with its pre-installed browser in order to be connected with the world.
Let us look into the specifications of this model:
|Screen size||32 Inches or 80 cm|
|Display||A+ Grade Panel, LED, HDR|
|Resolution||1366 x 768 Pixels|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hertz|
|Response Rate||8 millisecond|
|Audio||20-watt output, In-built box speakers|
|Processor||ARM Cortex A7 Processor|
|Connectivity Ports||3 HDMI, 2 USB, 2 AV IN, 1 PC audio IN|
|Smart Features||Supports Netflix, Hotstar, YouTube. Pre-installed browser, Miracast app|
What We Like
- Quicker Access to Your Favorite Content- It has a new User Interface that ensures faster access to your favorite contents including music, movies, videos and more from the home screen itself. You don’t need to search for the content you desire you to watch. It can be found and selected easily from the screen of the smart TV.
- Multiple Connectivity Options- It comes with 3 HMDI ports that ensure easy connection to your Blu Ray player, set-top box or gaming console. On the other hand, the 2 USB ports allow you to watch your stored movies, videos and images by connecting your USB devices and portable hard drives to the TV. The model also comes with ports for AV and PC Audio. Thus, you can access the entertainment of your choice in any possible manner. The TV can also be controlled using your smartphone after connecting them.
- Wireless Mirroring of Media From Smartphone- You can display the contents of your phone directly to the big screen of your TV in order to enjoy watching them in an HD quality with your loved ones. This can be done using the Miracast app that mirrors your smartphone’s display on the TV screen in a wireless and convenient manner.
What We Don’t Like
- Does not have a good after-sales service- Users have complained that the after-sales service of Kodak was not prompt. Moreover, the toll-free number provided was not accessible which also created a lot of issues.
- Tv freezes and Hangs a lot- According to users the display freezes and hangs a lot while watching something on Netflix or YouTube. The apps need to be restarted which causes a disturbance while watching your favorite movie or series.
Android TV comes with a mix of pros and cons. However, despite its drawbacks, it is a suitable option to go for because of its great features that are available to you at a very affordable price.
Thus, the Kodak 32HDXSMART is a suitable choice especially for those under a price restraint.