Weight Loss Machines – Buyers Guide
The feeling of defeat you have when certain clothes which were fitting you a few weeks back doesn’t fit you now. Then whenever you eat any food which is unhealthy, the thought goes on in the back of your mind that you need to lose weight and fit again in your old clothes.
The thought of losing weight always is centralized by avoiding eating unhealthy and junk food, Even though that is important to stay in shape and healthy but along with that it is necessary to exercise a bit along with looking after your diet. Exercising helps in shedding your unwanted fats, and dieting gives you lean muscle mass.
Excluding unnecessary body weight by exercising not only helps to shed those unwanted kilos but also makes your body healthy and fit.
Exercise helps in proper blood circulation and also increases your metabolism.
For those who are just taking the initiative towards a healthy lifestyle and is not aware of where to start the process of weight loss from, here is the guide of weight loss machines available in the market. There are different types of machines available for different target areas like stomach fat, arm fat, bulky thigh, etc.
The individual must detect their target area and then get into the market to buy the machine which might help him/her reach their body goal. The results are seen only if the workout specified is done regularly, and you should be extremely patient as it is not going to transform your body overnight, it takes lots of dedication.
It is important to consult a gym instructor or family doctor before getting into any heavy workout; they might suggest what is good for your body and what exercises you can do without hurting your body. After analyzing all the aspects, you can buy the products available in the market for weight loss.
Top 6 Best Weight Loss Machines
Health Benefits of Losing Weight
Losing weight has a wide number of health benefits. We list some of them below:
- It helps in reducing the risk of diabetes by improving blood sugar levels.
- Improves the cholesterol level in the body. Hence, it reduces the risk of heart attacks and other heart diseases.
- Reduces pain related to joints, back, etc.
- Decreases the risk of cancer and osteoarthritis.
- Helps you sleep better and reduces the risk of sleep apnea.
- Keeps your blood pressure level in control.
- Improves energy, mood, vitality, etc.
Types of Weight Loss Machines
A treadmill is the easiest and most highly recommended machine for weight loss. It is an exercise which not only concentrates on your cardio but it also gives a full-body workout. It stimulates jogging and walking exercise which might give full-body workout.
Due to the busy schedule and the development of technology, which has increased pollution in major cities, people these days opt to exercise in the gym. The old way of cycling on the road is still considered more effective, but due to time constraint and traffic the idea of the stationary bike came into existence, it is as good as normal cycling.
It is a substitute for climbing the stairs. It is the hardest form of exercise as it moves against the gravity you need to handle your whole body weight. It is like mobile stairs which are equivalent to climbing stairs. This is the best form to lose extra pounds. It is an indoor exercise which can help you build good core strength and help in cardio building.
Ab Roller Machine
It is highly suggested for an abdominal workout. It is easily accessible, and it can be easily assembled. It doesn’t take much space; it can be used by the beginners who have just started working out. It gives good results if you are consistent as well as persistent. Check out Ab belts
It is highly suggested for back and abdominal strengthening. It is easily available in the market. It can be used to stretch out, which may act as a kickstart for your workout. It does not occupy much space as well as is fun to exercise. It is not as tedious as other gym equipment. It is not any rocket science but is easily usable and gives great results.
It is ideal for an abdominal workout. This exercise gives the full-body workout and helps in strengthening the core. It is a bit bigger and consumes space, but it is worth it. Even if you miss your gym sessions hop on to this stepper machine for a while and you are done, this compensates your hour’s work at the gym.
Vibration plates offer intense workout sessions for losing belly fat and enhancing muscle mass. It produces multi-directional vibrations that help in contracting and relaxing your muscles. These vibrations will make you work harder to find stability, making you lose more calories. You can do a 25/30 minute vibration plate workout in a day.
1. Powermax Fitness BU-203 Air Bike with Fixed Handles
The Powermax Fitness Air bike is ideal for a home cardio workout because of its compact and light-weight design. It comes with adjustable intensity levels allowing you to increase or decrease the intensity of your workout. The wide anti-slip base ensures stability while the flexible ergonomic foam density seating provides comfort while working out.
- Type: Fitness air exercise cycle.
- Max weight capacity: 100 kg.
- Comes with a 3 kg flywheel and a design that allows air to act as resistance for a cardio workout.
- It has a tension controller knob for adjusting the resistance for different workout intensity levels.
- Scan mode: toggles time.
- Weighs less than 20 kg.
- Features an LCD with a digital meter to track time, speed, distance, and calories.
- The seat is made from high-density foam.
- Warranty 1 year on manufacturing defects.
- The compact and light-weight design makes it an ideal cardio exercise equipment for home use.
- It has an ergonomic adjustable seating design that ensures support and comfort.
- The anti-slip wide base offers stability.
- Allows easy monitoring of all metrics
- The readings of the digital meter are not accurate.
2. Kobo TM-303 Motorized Treadmill
Kobo is one of the well-known brands for gym equipment and fitness product. They have been producing fitness gears and gym equipment for more than two decades. The treadmill by KOBO is well known for helping in cardio exercise. It helps in encouraging jogging for those who do not have time for regular exercise.
- For Walking Lunges, Walking Plank
- Inclination Level3
- Maximum Weight Support 120 kg
- Type – Motorized
- Ideal For – Men, Women
- Speed – 1 to 16 km/h
- Peak Motor Power – 3 HP
- Incline Type – Manual
- Manual Incline – 3 Levels
- Maximum Weight Support – 120 kg
- Running Surface – 49.21 x 17.71
- Number of Preset Programs – 64
- Heart Rate – Contact Grips
- Warranty – 3 Months Domestic Warranty Only for the Motor
- It is foldable
- It has an LCD screen which displays running and amount of calories burned
- It has safety lock folding
- It has air cushions with 3 level incline
- It consists of a speaker
- It can be a substitute for jogging
- It helps in cardio exercise
- It is not affordable to all
- It consumes a lot of space
3. Lifeline 102 Exercise Cycle
- Type: Manual
- Supported Weight: 105 kg
- Exercise Type: Cycling
- Resistance Levels: 7
- Inclination – Indoor Cycles
- Display Type – LCD
- Displayed Information – Speed, Time, Distance, Calories
- Heart Rate Sensor Attached – No
- Frame Material – Steel
- Seat Adjustments – Upwards
- Width – 50 inch
- Height – 110 inch
- Depth – 105 inch
- Weight – 18 kg
- It helps in indoor cycling
- It consists of an LCD
- It has a cooling fan wheel
- It has different adjustment levels
- It is made up of a steel body which is durable and long-lasting
- No heart rate sensor attached
- The product needs to be assembled using installation manual
4. Propel 4 Way Adjustable Resistance Fitness
Propel Rower is a package, it helps in abs, cardio as well as the leg workout. The rowing machine helps for those who are not able to attend the gym or are falling short of time to do any workout.
- Resistance Type – Air
- Material – Aluminium
- Monitor Display – Yes
- Monorail Material – Aluminium
- Resistance Level – 4
- Monorail Length – 120 cm
- Type – Foldable
- Maximum User Weight – 90 kg
- Suitable For – Home
- Used For – Cardiovascular
- Display Size – 6 cm
- The monitor display shows time, total count and counts per minute
- It is used for cardio exercise
- It is easily foldable and has a calorie count
- It helps in a full-body workout
- Low maintenance and easy storage
- Adjustable workout level as per your convenience
- It is not for the beginners
- It might be a bit overpriced
5. Headly 100 Kg Combo 8 Home Gym
Cardio exercises are time consuming and exhausting; not everyone has time to go to the gym and spend hours. So this machine is really helpful for those who are busy and have less time for exercise.
- Sports Type: Gym & Fitness
- Ideal For: Junior, Senior
- Colour: Black
- Width: 60 inch, Height: 24 inch, Depth: 9 inch
- Model Name – 100 kg Combo BB 8 Convenient
- Exercise Type – Gym & Fitness
- Designed for – Training
- Material – Leather, Pure Rubber, Steel
- Other Features – A Combination Of All Gym Equipment For The Perfect Workout, It Is Highly Durable And Long Lasting, A Perfect Muscle Builder
- Sales Package – 100 Kg Of Pure Rubber Weight, Imported 6 In 1 Multipurpose Bench +1 X 5 Feet Plain Rod, 1 X 3 Feet Curl Rod, 2 X 14 ” Dumbbell Rods, Gym Gloves with Wrist Supporter, 1 Gym Backpack, 1 Skipping Rope, 1 HandGripper, 4 Locks and clippers Comes with The Rods
- Width – 60 inch
- Height – 24 inch
- Depth – 9 inch
- It is a combination of all gym equipment necessary
- It is durable
- It is made of pure leather and steel
- It consumes a lot of space
- It is expensive
- It is not recommended for beginners
6. Co-Fit W4127 AB Roller
Co-fit is a renowned brand which produces various gym equipment; this ab roller is one of it. It helps in strengthening the core and ab muscles.
- Type: Ab Roller
- For: Abs & Core
- Colour: Black, Silver
- Ideal Usage – Muscle Building Helps Chest, Supine Exercise
- Material – Foam
- Other Features – Indoor Equipment, Soft Pillow for Neck Support, Foam Tubes Keep Away Injured, Easy Assemble
- Width – 29.52 inch
- Height – 31.5 inch
- It is easy to assemble
- It has soft pillows
- It has foam handles
- Its ergonomic construction helps in easy exercise
- It is expensive
- It is not recommended for beginners
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are vibration machines good for weight loss?
Vibration machines provide multi-directional vibrations so that your muscles are relaxed and contracted. It ensures intense workout as you have to work hard to maintain stability on the machine. Hence, it is effective in burning fat and promotes weight loss.
2. Which exercise machine helps in making your stomach flat?
The machines which help in making your stomach flat are treadmills, stair climber, stationary bikes, vibration plates, rowing machines, elliptical trainers.
3. How long should I ride on a stationary bike?
The minimum recommended time for riding a stationary bike is from 30 minutes to anywhere between 45 to 60 minutes.
4. Can you lose belly fat in a rowing machine?
Rowing machine helps in burning body fat as a whole. Hence, the belly fat also gets reduced as a part of the whole body fat since it combines cardiovascular and resistance training that helps in calories burning along with workout out of your upper body and core.
These above-mentioned weight loss machines are highly recommended and are produced by renowned manufacturers.
Please visit your family doctor and analyze what exercise is good and might not harm your body. It is also necessary to take the recommendation from your gym instructors before actually investing in the machines; different machines may have a different effect on the body.
Kobo 3 H.P Treadmill For Home Gym Cardio Fitness Treadmill is highly recommended, as the treadmill helps in giving a full-body workout. As it is already a known the fact that running and jogging is the best exercise for cardio, legs, arms, back in short for the whole body.
They are easily available and are also recommended for beginners; it does not have any side effects on the body. Even the pro athletes or regular gym-goers must take a visit to the doctor and get checked up regularly that the exercise is not effecting any muscle or ligament, it is better to be safe than sorry.