Vacuum Cleaners Under INR 10000
A vacuum cleaner is a device that uses a centrifugal fan to suck up dust and dirt from surfaces such as rugs, floors, draperies, and upholstery. The vacuum cleaner can act as a sweeper or hoover. When the vacuum cleaner is in use, the dirt collected is stored in a dust bag or a cyclone for later disposal. They come in various models and sizes, and it can be used in industry and homes.
It comes in various types like wheeled canister models for home use, and small battery-powered hand-held devices, self-propelled vacuum trucks for removal of contaminated soil, and domestic central vacuum cleaners. The electric motor present in the vacuum cleaner reduces the pressure inside the machine. The atmospheric pressure in the vacuum cleaner pushes the air through the surface into the nozzle; the dust gets pushed into the bag.
It releases air that’s not airborne when it’s in use, and this air can cause severe health problems because they’re not filtered well. Manufacturers have decided to control this problem by placing a filter so that incoming air passes through the filter to reach the motor and then enters the motor for cooling purposes.
It is sometimes impossible to completely filter the air even with modern technology. So, an ultra-efficient air filter is used as a secondary filter to strain the remaining dust that could harm the operator. The vacuum cleaners were first invented in the 1860s by Daniel Hess. It was called carpet sweeper because it gathered dust from carpet surfaces with a rotating brush and had bellows for generating suction.
Several models have emerged later on by inventors such as Ives W. McGaffey, Melville R. Bissell, John S. Thurman, Hubert Cecil Booth, James B. Kirby, and William Henry Hover. These inventors have developer unique patent to make the vacuum cleaners what it is today. The Vacuum cleaner is used by switching on the cleaner and placing it on the surface to be used.
The vacuum cleaner has a lot of functionalities inbuilt in it and which depends a lot on the different types. Therefore to make the purchase easier for you, today we have included a comprehensive guide. In this vacuum cleaner reviews, you will come across, types of vacuum cleaners and details about them, a short comparison between Vacuum cleaners under 5000 and 10000, a smart buyer’s guide, FAQs and top 10 Vacuum cleaners under INR 10000.
Top 10 Vacuum Cleaners
Easy To Use
Convenient To Use
Easy To Maintain
Good Suction Power
Good For Medium Size Room
Great For High Ceilings
Comparing Vacuum Cleaners under INR 5000 and INR 10000 Vacuum Cleaners under INR 10000
|Vacuum cleaners under 5000||Vacuum cleaners under 10000|
|Power||750 – 1400 watts||1400 – 2400 watts|
|Wet and Dry||Yes||Yes|
|Multi cyclonic technology||No||Yes|
Types of Vacuum Cleaners
Upright Vacuum Cleaners
Upright vacuum cleaners are very common and used in many homes. This vacuum has been around for a long time; they’re efficient and produce a high performance when they’re in use. They’re upright in shape; giving the operator convenient handling while it’s in use. These vacuums are big and bulky, but they produce much noise when they’re in use.
New models of Upright vacuum cleaners produce less sound while in operation and also come with a foot level function that allows the user to change the angle of the device. The vacuum cleans the surface easily, and they’re the best choice for carpets and floors. Upright vacuum cleaners are expensive and not easy to move around.
Canister Vacuum Cleaners
Canister vacuum cleaners are easy to move around during usage, and they clean angles, staircases, and tight corners well. This vacuum can be used conveniently on stairs because it is lightweight and can be easily carried up and down as you clean. Canister vacuum cleaners are comfortable to use, less expensive, less dense, and less noise during operation.
Handheld Vacuum Cleaners
The vacuum cleaner is handy and comes with or without cords. They can be easily carried to different locations and can be used almost anywhere, like kitchen slabs, cars, bedroom, drawers, window panes, and more. This device will clean small surfaces effectively and efficiently.
Stick Vacuum Cleaners
The stick vacuum cleaners are described as half upright and half handheld device. They’re a bit similar to Upright vacuum cleaners, but it comes with big bodies, a powerhead, and an extended tube.
They’re easy to maneuver, portable, battery-powered, and convenient handling. They can effectively clean small areas and tight corners. They come with a small bin size and produce less noise during operation.
Robot Vacuum Cleaners
Robot vacuum cleaners are automated cleaners; they can clean the intended surface while you do something else. They utilize the cleaning time to get the job done effectively. They’re sleek in design with no handles, wands, bags, and tubes.
To use this vacuum cleaner switch it on and the vacuum cleaner will move around the area picking up dirt and debris on the way. It’s possible to automate cleaning time, control its movement, and allows you to control the entire operation from your smartphone. They don’t clean deeply like the Upright vacuum, but they’re suitable for light cleaning and get the job done quickly.
This buyer’s guide will give you the details you need when purchasing a vacuum cleaner below 10000 rupees. So, here’re the guides to obtain a vacuum cleaner under 10000 rupee;
The size of the vacuum cleaner is essential because it’s nice to own a vacuum cleaner whose size you can accommodate. Some vacuum cleaners are large, while some are small in size.
The large cleaner comes with several useful features but might not fit into every space intended for it. The size of some vacuum cleaners can be very uncomfortable to use or maintain. Therefore, ensure you know the size of the vacuum cleaner before you purchase.
The surface is very paramount because it shows how the duct is picked up by the vacuum cleaner. There’re various kinds of surfaces, and some vacuum cleaners will work well on some surface.
Homes with a lot of carpeting, an upright vacuum will be a perfect choice for it, for hardwood or tile flooring a canister vacuum will be the right choice for it. So, make sure you have an idea of the surface before you buy the vacuum cleaner.
Maneuverability and the mode of handling the vacuum cleaner are also essential features to consider before purchasing a vacuum cleaner. Some cleaners are difficult to maneuver when in use while some are easy to move, vacuum cleaners which are difficult to handle can produce discomfort when in operation.
The mode of handling is also vital; the best choice you can make is to own a cleaner with convenient handling. Vacuum cleaners with comfortable handling make cleaning household floors easy and enjoyable.
Getting a vacuum cleaner that’s easy to maintain is essential. Vacuum cleaners with features challenging to maintain wouldn’t be the right choice as they can be tedious to maintain.
Maintenance is necessary for devices as it makes them long-lasting and durable. The bagless vacuum does not come with bags that require changing, but they need to be washed and cleaned frequently while vacuums with HEPA filter will have to be replaced when the need arises. So, ensure you are aware of the maintenance procedure of the vacuum cleaner before purchase.
Certain vacuum cleaners are noisy, and this can be difficult to bear while some cleaners produce less noise when in operation. It seems the larger and heavier duty the machine is the louder the noise. Some environment will require less noise vacuum cleaner for cleaning because of the nature of the environment while noisy vacuums can be used in certain areas. Therefore, buy a vacuum cleaner whose noise level is comfortable to have an enjoyable operation.
Some vacuum cleaners come with bags while some are bagless. Bag vacuum cleaners are costly to purchase, easy to use, easy to maintain, and suitable for allergy sufferers because they store filtered trap dirt and debris effectively. Bagless vacuum cleaners come with reusable filters, they’re less costly to maintain or purchase, they require careful use when using, and might not be favorable for allergy sufferers because they do not have a convenient way of storing dirt and debris. So, make sure you are comfortable with the type of bag included in the vacuum cleaner before you buy it.
It’s essential to consider the filter in a vacuum cleaner before you purchase it. A filter helps to capture microscopic particles and traps them inside the dust bag.
Vacuum cleaners with ineffective dust bag will allow trap dust to fly back into the air, thereby, causing air pollution. Therefore, ensure you know which filter is contained in the vacuum cleaner before you buy it.
Cord or Cordless:
Cord and cordless is also an important feature to consider before purchasing a vacuum cleaner. Cordless vacuum cleaners mostly stick vacuum cleaners; they’re designed without a cord. They’re slim, portable in design, and also convenient to use but because of its size, you might spend a lot of time emptying it and clean its filter.
Cord vacuum cleaners are also traditional style vacuum cleaners with incredible suction power. They don’t use batteries, and have a much bigger space for storing dust particles without having to worry about emptying it. So, make sure you know if the vacuum cleaner you intend using is a cord or a cordless vacuum cleaner before you buy it.
The vacuum cleaner comes with motor power or suction power. This power determines the amount of energy that’s been used. A vacuum cleaner with high wattage will consume a lot of electricity and add more bills for you to pay. But a vacuum with less wattage will consume less electricity and will allow you to spend less on electricity. So, ensure you check the wattage to know if it’s convenient to use before you purchase the cleaner.
10 Best Vacuum Cleaners
1. Karcher Multi-purpose Vacuum Cleaner – Our Pick
This is a multi-purpose vacuum cleaner with good impact resistant container and blower function. It comes with different nozzles to attach directly on the suction holes. Vacuuming is easy even at the tightest of spaces. It has bag with a capacity of 17 liters.
It has a cartridge filter that enables adequate vacuuming of wet and dry air. It comes with newly developed clips for floor nozzle for optimal dirt retrieval and cleanliness.
- It comes with an easily removable handle that allows direct attachment to the suction hose.
- The design of the vacuum cleaner is compact, allowing you to store it effectively.
- It has a pull and push locking system.
- It requires 1000watts of power
- The construction style is extremely very compact
- It comes with flexible cable and accessory storage.
- It comes with a paper filter bag.
- It has a sturdy bumper.
- It easy to move around.
- It’s flexible and versatile to use.
- It has a space-saving storage.
- It’s durable.
- It has a good design.
- The cable length is short and cannot be folded.
- Its wheels are not that strong any improper handling can damage it.
- There’s frequent buying of the dust collection bag.
2. American Micronic Wet And Dry Vacuum Cleaner – Easy To Use
It comes with a HEPA filter system for effective dirt filtering. It’s a wet and dry vacuum cleaner with a convenient blower function that assists in extracting dirt even from tight corners. This vacuum cleaner comes with a washable paper bag for easy maintenance.
The bag has a capacity of 21 liters. The design is sleek with a stainless steel body for durability. It’s an excellent device for home and office use. It can comfortably remove dirt, tough stains, pet hairs, and more. It has good airflow and a capable water lift.
- It comes with accessories such as hose pipe, floor brush, extension pipes, wet brush, crevice nozzle, and upholstery nozzle.
- It has a suction mechanism that helps to remove both solid particles and fluids.
- It requires 1600watts of power
- It comes with a washable bag that ensures longevity
- It is ISO 9001:2008 certified company with CE, EEA and GE certification hence highest safety standards
- It has casters for easy drainage of particles.
- It has a good air suction rate.
- It works well on wet surfaces.
- It has strong blowers.
- It’s compact with a good design.
- Convenient to use.
- It has an excellent feature on the tube that adjusts suction power.
- It’s sturdy.
- Good accessories for comfortably cleaning.
- The suction could get damaged if it’s not handled correctly.
- It produces much noise when it’s in use.
3. Eureka Forbes Trendy Wet And Dry – Convenient To Use
It comes with dual functions for retrieving dry dust and wet spills. It has powerful suction that takes care of the toughest dirt and an excellent blower capabilities. This vacuum cleaner comes with a wide range of accessories to suit cleaning requirements. It has a unique design swivel wheels for movement and convenient cleaning.
The plastic container has 8 liters for water and 10 liters for dust collection. It comes with an automatic cord winder for convenience. It has a powerful motor that provides power-packed performance. This vacuum cleaner has the capability to sweep and mop your floor.
- It comes with accessories such as multi-purpose brush, carpet or floor brush, crevice nozzle, and upholstery brush.
- 360-degree swivel wheels ensure easy movement
- It has a 1150W motor.
- It has a dust bag full indicator.
- Convenient auto cord winder
- Large capacity plastic container.
- It can be used both indoor and outdoor.
- It has a light cleaning feature.
- Its extension tubes make the task easy to accomplish.
- It’s durable.
- It’s convenient to use.
- It comes with many options to clean corners and small places.
- It has good plastic materials.
- It doesn’t have onboard storage space.
- The wheels could get damaged if it’s not used correctly.
4. Philips Powerpro Compact Bagless Vacuum Cleaner – Light-weighted Product
Philips PowerPro FC9352/01 vacuum cleaner is a bagless cleaner with a powerful cyclone technology that separates dust from the air. It has a strong motor of 1900W.
The suction power of this vacuum cleaner is excellent. It comes with a multi clean nozzle for thorough cleaning of floor surfaces providing an excellent result after usage.
The turbo brush is good as it removes hairs and dust effectively. It’s lightweight and very easy to move around. It has a soft brush integrated into the handle, which is always ready for use at any time.
- It comes with an advanced dust container for adequate emptying.
- Turbo brush ensures 25 percent of the duct and hair
- It has an active lock coupling that’s easy to adjust when in operation.
- The wheels are large for better motion control.
- Two years of warranty comes with the product
- It has an excellent clean air filter system for healthier air.
- EPA10 filters ensure great air filtration system
- Multiclean nozzle provides easy and efficient cleaning
- It is light weighted, compact with powerful suction.
- It has a good auto cord winding.
- It is very effective when used on floors and sofas.
- It doesn’t get heated up quickly.
- It’s very easy to clean, especially the dust collector.
- It has a good design that looks elegant anywhere it’s placed.
- It’s bagless and easy to assemble.
- It doesn’t come with much attachment accessories.
5. Black & Decker Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner – Easy To Maintain
This vacuum cleaner comes with six-stage filtration for long-lasting performance. It comes with a HEPA 12 filter that filters dust particles to produce clean air. It has a compact design for saving storage space.
It comes with a translucent canister design that allows you to see dust collection and to decide when to empty it. The vacuum has a powerful motor of 2000 watts. The crevice tool and furniture brush are versatile to use, and the vacuum cleaner’s dust compartment is removable and washable. It comes with a large floor head for maximum floor areas.
- It comes with a one-touch quick empty feature for convenient cleaning of dust compartment.
- It has a stainless steel telescopic tube and a one-touch rewinding functionality.
- It canister is translucent therefore becomes visible for the user to check
- It has six stages of filtration for unmatched performance
- It’s comes with a vacuum cleaner unit, telescopic extension tube, upholstery brush, and crevice tool.
- It has good suction power.
- Quality performance.
- Its light weighted.
- It cleans very well, and it’s easy to use.
- It comes with all necessary attachments.
- It’s easy to empty the dust container.
- It’s easy to maintain.
- Its transparent container allows you to maintain the vacuum cleaner efficiently.
- The transparent plastic changes color after sometime.
- It produces much noise when in use.
6. American Micronic 15-litre Imported Vacuum Cleaner – Good Suction Power
It has a HEPA filtering system for effective dust filtering, and it comes with a 1600W powerful motor. It’s a wet and dry vacuum cleaner with an adequate blower function. The vacuum has a 15-liter storage capacity and a washable dust bag for durability.
It comes with high suction and blowing power that allows you to remove tough particles at ease. This vacuum cleaner is an excellent device for cleaning your household and offices. It has a sleek design and a stainless steel body.
- It has an effective airflow rate and water lift capabilities.
- It requires 1600watts of power
- HEPA filtration system ensures better cleaning
- It has accessories such as hose pipe, extension pipes, wet brush, crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, and floor or carpet brush.
- Washable dust bags come ensures longevity
- It removes dirt, tough stains, and pet hairs conveniently.
- It has a handy blower that blows out dust and other debris into the trash container effectively.
- It has a stylish design.
- It’s easy to use.
- It has good suction power.
- The build quality is okay.
- It has a big dust collector.
- Powerful motor and good HEPA filter.
- Makes a lot of noise.
- There’s no option to reduce the speed or suction effect.
7. Bissell Easy Cylinder 8661k Bagless Vacuum Cleaner – Good For Medium Size Room
Bissell Easy vacuum cleaner is a bagless cleaner equipped with a dust cup that allows you to empty the dust quickly and easily without creating a mess. It‘s compact and can be used on any floor.
Its cyclone action provides powerful suction for sufficient cleaning. It has a dirt cup micro filter and foam filters that help to capture more dust particles. The filters are easy to maintain; they’re washable and reusable. The airflow regulator on the flex hose decreases suction power for cleaning delicate fabrics like drapery.
It has a four-stage filtration system, the premotor and post-motor for capturing more dust particles, and the microparticle and screen filter that features the airflow regulator. This vacuum cleaner is easy to move from one location to another.
- It’s bagless vacuum cleaner with huge dust capacity.
- It comes with upholstery, useful crevice, and dusting tool for everyday cleaning.
- It has a superior cyclonic dirt separation with HEPA media filter to increase airflow.
- It has a multi-cyclone technology that ensures that the vacuum never loses suction power.
- It requires the power of 1500watts
- It comes with a button that helps clean floor carpets and hard floor conveniently.
- It has a floor brush which helps to clean floor surfaces with ease.
- The vacuum cleaner has an automatic cord rewind system that makes the cleaning process easy.
- Its compact design occupies less space.
- 4 stage filters ensure capturing 99 percent of the allergens and dust
- As it weighs less than 8 pounds, it becomes very portable to use
- Its light weighted.
- It produces efficiently cleaning of surfaces.
- It’s portable and sleek.
- The flexible hose may get broken if it’s not handled with care.
8. Eureka Forbes Wet And Dry Pro 20-litre Vacuum Cleaner – Durable Product
It has a powerful motor of 1400 W, which makes cleaning very convenient and comfortable to perform. This vacuum cleaner has dry and wet vacuuming. The capacity of the storage area is 20 liters, and it comes with a section for water storage and dust collection.
It comes with a high power blower and suction for efficient cleaning of floor surfaces. It produces a high performance when it’s in use. It provides a hygiene environment after use.
- It comes with double filters for efficient functioning.
- It comes with an auto-stop function for comfortable usability.
- It has a blower function that blows off dust from crevices.
- It requires 220W power with 240V of operating voltage
- It comes with accessories such as a flexible hose, crevice nozzle, floor or carpet brush, upholstery brush, extension tubes, multi-purpose brush, and paper dust bag.
- Excellent performance with wet and dry cleaning.
- Sleek design with compact size.
- Easy to maneuver.
- It’s durable and sturdy.
- Excellent suction power.
- It produces an excellent result after usage.
- It doesn’t have an automatic cord winder.
- The blower isn’t as powerful as the suction.
9. Black + Decker Wdbd15 15-litre Vacuum Cleaner – Portable Product
Black plus Decker WDBD15 15-Litre vacuum cleaner is a 15 liter wet and dry vacuum cleaner. It is convenient to use and meets all cleaning requirement when in use. The vacuum cleaner can be used to clean small and large household.
It is built with plastic material. It comes with a good HEPA filter and reusable bag. The suction power and blower performs the duty effectively. It comes with a powerful motor of 1400W.
- It comes with two plastic suction tubes, vacuum cleaner, sponge filter, flexible hose, crevice nozzle, two in one wet and dry floor brush, Upholstery brush, and carpet filter.
- It offers two years of warranty
- From bigger to smaller, it can handle any operation freely
- It weighs 6kgs which makes it easier to carry
- The wheels make it easy to move from one place to another
- It is long-lasting.
- It’s portable and sturdy.
- High-quality performance.
- It’s easy to use.
- It’s durable and produces a hygiene environment after usage.
- It comes with a short length suction handle.
- There’s no auto winding power cable.
10. Agaro Storm Vacuum Cleaner 2000w – Great For High Ceilings
AGARO Storm Vacuum Cleaner has a five-stage filtration process and a 360-degree swivel hose. It has a motor power of 2000 watts and a 5 meters long cord. It’s easy to use, and it cleans floor surfaces effectively. It has an exhaust HEPA filtration for filtering dust particles and dirt.
This vacuum comes with variable suction power. It can clean dirt around a tight corner. It comes with an auto cord winder switch. It’s perfect for cleaning dust from cushions, chairs, sofas, curtains, mattresses, lampshades, and other delicate areas.
- It comes with components such as multi-purpose brush, carpet or floor brush, crevice nozzle, and upholstery brush.
- It has a 4 liters dust bag capacity.
- It has a dust bag full indicator.
- 360 swivel hose ensures easy movement
- The product comes with a one year warranty
- It has 2000watts of power
- Adjustable extension tubes for cleaning high ceilings.
- It has a variable suction power controller.
- It has a light cleaning feature.
- Its extension tubes make it easy to accomplish tasks.
- It’s convenient to use.
- It can comfortably clean your sofas, mattresses, and more.
- It’s portable and easy to move around.
- It has good plastic materials.
- It makes noise when it’s in use.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does a vacuum cleaner come with auto shut down after heating?
Yes, most vacuum cleaners have a thermal protector that auto shuts down the motor if it’s heated beyond a limit.
2. Do they all have automatic cord winder?
Not all vacuum cleaners come with an automatic cord winder.
3. I want to purchase a vacuum cleaner, and I intend to choose between black & decker or American moronic, which I better?
I think American moronic is better; it is economical and comes with more power motor.
4. Do all vacuum cleaners with a stainless steel body produces an electric shock when I’m in contact with it?
Not all vacuum cleaners will shock you when you make contact with it, and some vacuum cleaners with stainless steel body can shock you when you’re in contact with it, but the effect is minimal.
5. I think all vacuum cleaners are noisy, are they?
No, they’re not. Not all vacuum cleaners are noisy.
6. Are all accessories the same for every vacuum cleaner?
No, they’re not all the same. Some vacuum cleaners come with accessories that are similar with other cleaners but it can be just one or two while the rest are totally different from other vacuum cleaners.
7. How often should I replace my HEPA filter?
HEPA filter can stay a long time, if it’s used well you don’t need to replace it often.
8. Can I sue the vacuum cleaner on wet and dry simultaneously?
No, you cannot use the vacuum cleaner on wet and dry simultaneously. You will have to change the nozzle to use either wet or dry.
9. Can I use all vacuum cleaners on artificial grass floors?
Well, you can use some vacuum cleaners on artificial grass floors. Some vacuum cleaners come with good suction that works well on grass floors.
10. Are all vacuum cleaners wet and dry?
Not all vacuum cleaners are wet and dry. Some are either wet only or dry only while some vacuum cleaners have both features.
11. Can they all clean stuck dust from sliding window pane?
No, not all vacuum cleaners can clean dust from sliding window pane. But some vacuum cleaners come with heavy-duty vacuum suction pump for cleaning stuck dust from sliding window pane.
So, we’ve been able to provide you details on the top-rated vacuum cleaners, make sure these details are used to buy the vacuum cleaner that best works for you to have optimal guaranteed satisfaction. Form the above mentioned top 10 best vacuum cleaners under 10000, our top 3 expert picks include Karcher WD 3 Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner, American Micronic-AMI-VCD21-1600WDx-Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner with Blower Function and Eureka Forbes Trendy Wet and Dry DX1150-Watt Powerful Suction and Blower Function Vacuum Cleaner.