Top 12 Vacuum Cleaners
Have you experienced getting irritated from the dust that lingers in your house or appliances? We all do know how it feels like, and somehow we manage to save the day with our brooms and brushes, but then right after, we feel tired because we did all the cleaning manually.
But hey, imagine if you have a vacuum cleaner for home, straight up plug it into your electrical outlet, turn it on, and then start cleaning. Trust me it is very satisfying to see those dust and dirt go away in one click of the vacuum cleaner without exerting too much effort.
So here is the list of the top 12 best home vacuum cleaners that may help you in your daily chores. You will find everything you need to know about a vacuum cleaner here – like best cleaning and maintenance tips, vacuum cleaning tips, do’s and dont’s while using a vacuum cleaner and what are the benefits of having one, uses of vacuum cleaner, types of vacuum cleaner.
Top 12 Vacuum Cleaners
Strong Suction Power
Cordless & Allergen Removal
The Healthier Choice
Durable & Maximum Capacity
Long Pipe & Wide Nozzle
Unique & Catchy Appearance
Lightweight & Low Power Consumption
Vibrant Color & Sleek Design
Cleaning and Maintenance of Vacuums
To maintain your home clean and hygienic, the vacuum you are using must be maintained properly. It does not take much time to clean your vacuum. Also, proper maintenance keeps the vacuum away from repairs and damages.
The first and foremost thing to be checked regularly is the condition of filters. Dustbags or dust cups must be checked every month. On regular usage of the filters, the dust bags are more prone to damage than dust cups. So, replace the bags regularly. Also, ensure that the bags must not be filled while cleaning. They must be emptied when it is more than half-full. Suction power will be reduced if the bag is half-full.
Never try to pull the cord or rewind it when it is still tangled. Remove the plug safely and gently. If any wire inside the cord gets damaged, it would be difficult to replace.
Safe remove debris
Always remove debris from the brush rolls. Tangled hair creates more problems if it is not removed safely. Also, ensure that you empty the bags or cups regularly. Once you empty the bag or cup clean them without fail.
Keep all the accessories and attachments clean after each use. Wipe the attachment after every use. If any attachment found washable then wash them and wipe with a soft cloth. All the attachments that come along with your vacuum must be free from dirt, debris, hair tangles, etc.
Bearings or screws of every hoses or attachment or other accessories must be cleaned regularly. Ensure that they are dirt-free. Sometimes even small particles or debris on screws may make the vacuum function improperly. Moreover, if the screw or bearings need any lubrication to provide them.
Always store your vacuum away from sunlight, water and keep it away from children. A properly stored vacuum will be away from getting damaged.
Vacuum Cleaning Tips
- Try to vacuum multiple times in the same area to remove unseen hair and dust.
- Schedule your cleaning day either in a week or in a month or even fortnight.
- Never allow shoe dust and other small particles to enter your home; otherwise vacuuming will be even more difficult. You can avoid this by just placing doormats at the entrance.
- Always do remove small objects from the floor like your kid’s toys or pencil or any small objects for easy cleaning.
- Try to clean the stains immediately and do not allow the stain to stay till cleaning day.
- Larger furniture may be moved occasionally for cleaning purposes.
- Do use proper attachments to clean the hardwood floor especially while cleaning the closet and staircase.
- Ensure the setting of the vacuum is set correctly before cleaning.
- If your vacuum has bags, then check it and empty if it is ¾ full.
- Always vacuum in all directions to ensure the removal of maximum dirt.
- Clean and replace filters when necessary.
- Always check your vacuum condition before you start cleaning especially plugs and cords.
Benefits of Vacuums
- The vacuum provides effective cleaning.
- It allows removing the pet hair, dirt effectively.
- Cleaning the dirt from multiple bedrooms or two to three floors will become accessible by using a vacuum.
- Also, vacuum saves effort and time.
- It protects our health from allergies, dust and allows staying hygienic.
- Also, the vacuum removes bacteria and viruses with filters.
- Vacuums are also capable of removing odor.
- Vacuums are portable and can be moved anywhere.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Don’t use a wrong hardwood vacuum attachment to clean the floor
- Do not mop the hardwood floor with water as water damages hardwood floor quickly
- Don’t soak the floor in water to remove stains
- Don’t allow your pet to scratch the floor
- Do trim your pet nails regularly
- To keep the dirt minimum do always place a doormat at the entrance
- Often do vacuum and sweep the hardwood floor to avoid the accumulation of dirt and avoid scratching
- Don’t use polish or soap or wax on hardwood floors
- Don’t use beater bar for vacuuming the hardwood floor
- Do use a soft broom to clean the floor
- Don’t use an ammonia-based cleaner to clean the floor.
Uses of Vacuum Cleaner
Vacuum cleaners are the electronic counterpart of brooms and dustpan, and we can prove that by stating its various uses below:
Vacuum cleaners sip up the dirt and dust in our home or cars with the use of its powerful motor. Some vacuum cleaners have a blower function that is the complete counterpart of its suction function as it blows up dirt away and drives it into the open air. Also, there are specialized vacuum cleaners to accomplish such functions for each area that we need to clean:
For hardwood floors, since it is composed of a very hard surface that is prone to scratches, we would not want it to be damaged while we are vacuuming it.
So the next thing to put in mind is that to go for vacuum cleaners that have a soft tip so that it will not scratch the surface of your floor.
There are certainly hard to reach areas in our hardwood floors that are considered as dust collectors. To be specific, the tiny spaces in between the woods are where you can find a lot of dirt, and with the help of a vacuum cleaner, it can be easily cleaned.
For cars, handheld vacuum cleaners are the most appropriate ones to use because they are small yet provide a decent suction power.
They are usually powered by a 12v motor that can be directly plugged in the car’s cigarette outlet.
Cars are known to collect a lot of dust and dirt that comes from the outside, and it is crucial always to maintain their cleanliness.
When it comes to carpets, almost all kinds of vacuum cleaners can fit us to clean them. However, if we want a more efficient vacuum cleaning experience, then we must go for the canister and robotics type with a strong motor.
The reason for this is that carpets tend to hold dust and dirt-tight making it hard for us to eliminate them; that’s why a vacuum with a strong motor will do the trick.
Then if you have pets at your home, it is essential to have a vacuum cleaner ready because once you have a pet expect that there will be lots of pet hair in your home.
Upright and canister vacuum cleaners are typically the right choice for eliminating pet hairs inside your house.
Types of Vacuum Cleaners
It may be quiet surprising that we have different types of vacuums in the market. Each has its specific feature to be used. Also, every kind of vacuum is different though the basic purpose of each vacuum is the same. It is used for cleaning.
Upright vacuums are tall, heavier when compared to other vacuums. Usually, they have a beater bar or rotating brush roll to remove the dirt. It works on the combination of sweep and vibration. Also, they have a great suction capacity, and thus they can remove even minute particles. Generally, the upright vacuums are less preferred for hardwood floors due to the great suction, rotating brush or beater bar. It is found that the usage of the beater bar may damage the hardwood floors.
Upright vacuums may be either dirty-air/direct fan or clean-air/fan-by-pass. The direct fan is used widely for commercial use while the clean-air is used extensively for domestic purposes. Also, the fan used is massive for dirty-air and small for clean-air.
Handheld vacuums are lightweight, easy to carry, small and are powered either from main power or rechargeable batteries. Widely used handheld vacuums are battery-based due to the portability. Also, they do not have functional suction capacity. Moreover, handheld vacuums are ideal for cleaning staircase, immediate stain removing, small area.
A stick vacuum may be either cord or cordless type. It all depends on the model. Few stick vacuums may work on batteries few works with power. However, they are considered ideal for cleaning only small areas, small houses. Many stick vacuum does not have special attachments for cleaning higher places. Also, they do not have excellent suction feature.
Cordless vacuums are light in weight, smaller and also ideal for cleaning small spaces. Cordless vacuums slide easily around the furniture as well as below the furniture. With cordless vacuums, you will be free from moving the furniture here and there. Cordless vacuums are easy to clean walls, closets, door frames. Also, cordless vacuums can do quick cleaning.
Robotic vacuums are also called as robovac. They are designed for limited cleaning. Unlike, normal vacuums they can not be used for heavy-duty cleaning.
Robotic vacuums have an intelligent program and work on self-mode or remote control. Most of the robovac is capable of cleaning the pet hair, loose hair, dirt and empty them. Few comebacks when they need charging.
Canister or cylinder model has great flexibility, and they have a separate unit for dust collection and motor. Usually, canister vacuums are mounted on wheels. They are considered ideal for hardwood floor and have the great suction power to clean the dirt quickly.
Things to Look for When Buying a Vacuum Cleaner
By having this kind of feature in your vacuum cleaner you can get fresher air because it filters out allergens that are present in the air which will bring you better overall health.
A vacuum cleaner with HEPA filter is strongly suggested because it is the latest filter that can provide you a more efficient functionality.
Keep in mind where you plan to use your vacuum cleaner. If you are planning to use it on areas wherein carpets are present a vacuum cleaner with strong suction power is genuinely suggested. The logic for this is that vacuums with lesser power will have a hard time removing heavily stick dirt on objects that attract dirt a lot such as carpets.
Bag or bagless
Our suggestion for you is to opt for the bagless ones because they do not require any future replacement which can save you some money.
This is a significant factor to look for when buying a vacuum cleaner as it is crucial to know if the power is sufficient enough to accommodate the workload that you need.
Vacuum cleaners usually run in high voltage, because of this their electronic components particularly the power supply emits a lot of heat. Always check if the vacuum cleaner that you will buy has an overheat protection so that the machine itself and the user are safe while the vacuum cleaner is in use.
You will be using this regularly so make sure that it is durable so that it will last.
Look at the vacuum cleaner’s condition if it is reasonable or fair enough for the price that you are going to pay.
Weight and size
Keep in mind on where you plan to use the vacuum cleaner and how big is your house by doing so you can determine the right weight and size you needed for a vacuum cleaner.
Make sure that the vacuum cleaner has a guarantee so that any defects discovered, you can call the seller for a replacement.
Look out for the vacuum cleaner’s brand; it is better to have a trusted one to assure you that it is high-quality.
Make sure that the vacuum cleaner you’ll be buying is very user-friendly, easy to install, and doesn’t have any complex structure.
Easy to clean
It must be always clean from time to time in order for it to function well as dirt and dust inside of it can form a blockage in the air that it produces resulting in subpar performance.
Make sure to buy a vacuum cleaner that is noiseless or somehow doesn’t produce loud sounds so that it will not be annoying while you are using it.
1. RNG EKO GREEN Vacuum Cleaner – Stylish Design
In the modern era that we are living today, it is very impressive if we use items that are made with the technology that we have today.
Though those designs should not be overly exaggerated and at the same time does not compromise its quality and functions.
Thankfully, RNG EKO GREEN – 800W Compact Multi-Function Cyclonic Power Home Vacuum Cleaner is there to entice us with its amazing design and useful features. It is a multifunctional vacuum cleaner that can help you get rid of the dust and dirt in your house, car or room easily.
- Multi-cyclone system – a feature created for no wastage of suction and creating strong 16 KPA suction force to quickly clean the home interior
- Four level filtration system – this ensures that the air is carefully filtered for cleaner air and environment.
- Easily removable & washable dust cup – when you decide to clean your vacuum cleaner it will be hassle-free because you can easily detach its components and wash it effortlessly.
- The HEPA filter and sponge filter – this feature provides a guarantee that it filters the dust and dirt well, giving you a much-desired place to live in.
- Low noise – while using this vacuum cleaner you will not hear any noises at all that can interrupt or disturb you and other people.
- Accessories included – main floor brush, telescopic extension tube & crevice nozzle brush connector to clean away dust and reach all corners of your home.
- Strong suction: It gives you outstanding performance when it comes to suction, as it sucks dirt and dust even on hard to reach areas.
- Easy storage: Since this product is very compact you can store it even in limited places.
- Lightweight: This is considered as a lightweight vacuum cleaner, which means you can carry it all around when cleaning with ease.
- Multifunctional: You can use it in your room, whole house, or car making it a highly versatile item.
- Easy to assemble: The parts come in a preassembled state which means all you need to do is to attach them.
- Worth your money: The vacuum cleaner is made of premium materials and comes with numerous accessories which makes it a very great deal to avail.
- Brittle extension tube: You must keep its extension tube away from children because it is prone to breaking.
2. Black+Decker Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
The Black+Decker Handheld Vacuum Cleaner and blower comes with 8 attachments and is the best alternative to the old style broom. This white colored vacuum cleaner has a soft extension hose to clean difficult-to-reach areas and a transparent bowl with 9 liters capacity for more prolonged use.
This vacuum cleaner is power-packed with 800 watts capable for any type of tough cleaning and comes with attachments like multipurpose brush, turbo brush,2 in 1 crevice nozzle plus upholstery brush, blow nozzle, flexible hose, 2 extension tubes, and shoulder strap to help you clean your shelves, garages and other dust-collecting areas. It has a cloth bag that helps you in blowing dust and debris from open areas giving you quick and thorough cleaning.
- Translucent washbowl- It has a translucent washbowl that can be easily removed and cleaned whenever required.
- Weight- The vacuum cleaner weighs 1.9 kg thus making it lightweight
- Dust bag capacity- it has a dust bag capacity of 900 ml.
- Material- The device is made of plastic
- Power cord length- It has a 5 meters power cord length
- Input Voltage- 220-240V
- Multipurpose- This vacuum cleaner is ideal for cleaning your bed, sofa, car floor, mattress, carpets, computer keyboard, television, and other electrical gadgets at your home and office.
- Suction power: 1430 mm of water column / 150 air watts
- Warranty: 1-year warranty on the product
- Power cable- The power cable is long and robust.
- Excellent suction power- the suction power is strong. Hence it saves time and requires less effort.
- Small and sturdy- The vacuum cleaner is small, making it handy and, at the same time, has a good plastic sturdy body.
- Cleaning the vacuum cleaner is easy after use.
- It heats up after using it for some time.
3. Ozoy Plastic Handheld Vacuum Cleaner – Fully Automated
Come take a look at this Ozoy Plastic Handheld Vacuum. It gives you a comfortable feeling in cleaning because it is handheld and easy to use.
It has a number of features that will help you with that tiring cleaning task that you plan in your home.
- Low noise – the good thing with this vacuum cleaner is that while it is operating, it does not emit too much noise making it very desirable to use on any time of the day.
- Power consumption – 1000 watts
- Operating voltage – 220 – 240 volts
- Shoulder strap included – this gives you the privilege of eliminating the need of carrying the vacuum cleaner while you are using it resulting in effortless cleaning experience.
- Dust cup – this feature is created for hassle-free dust disposal which will result in more hygienic cleaning experience.
- A wide range of accessories included suiting varied cleaning needs
- Comfortable Handle: Its handle was designed to give you a more comfortable feeling and tight grip on the vacuum cleaner when in use.
- Affordable price: This vacuum comes with a low price range for a vacuum cleaner, making it a perfect choice when buying a vacuum cleaner.
- Lightweight: It is very easy to carry due to its lightness, which means you can carry it all around with ease. It is compact and can reach all the nooks and hooks of your house
- Good for starters: This vacuum cleaner comes with numerous vacuum accessories which means it is a good starting vacuum set for first-time vacuum cleaner users.
- Unique design: The design of this vacuum cleaner is very awesome which will truly impress your friends and relatives.
- Limited usage: This vacuum cleaner is only good for furniture, screen doors, cars, and walls, as it will take you a lot of time when you use it on carpets and floors.
4. Eufy Boost Vacuum Cleaner – Strong Suction Power
Eufy Boost IQ Super Thin Robotic Vacuum Cleaner will give you a very great experience in whole house cleaning.
Since it is robotic, expect that everything will be done in an automated manner sparing you from any work and effort while cleaning your house. It has a very strong motor that will surely exceed your expectations as it can clean your whole house in just a matter of minutes.
Now, what are you waiting for, come take a look at the other features of this wonderful vacuum cleaner.
- Slim body – this vacuum cleaner boasts its very slim body which is only measuring 2.85 inches giving it exceptional mobility while at work.
- Quiet operation – this vacuum cleaner produces very minimal noise which makes it very desirable to use at any time of the day.
- Boost IQ Technology – it adjusts its suction power when necessary to provide much efficient cleaning.
- Powered by a high-capacity lithium-ion battery which can last for up to 100 minutes.
- Anti-scratch tempered protection – this protects your flooring from getting scratched or damaged with the use of this vacuum cleaner.
- Drop sensing technology – this allows the vacuum cleaner to detect if there are steep areas to avoid itself from accidental falls.
- Package includes – unit, two AAA batteries, AC power adapters, cleaning tool, four high-performance filters, four side brushes, and five cable ties.
- User-friendly: This vacuum cleaner doesn’t include any complex mechanism; therefore, it is very easy to use.
- Premium features: All the latest technology that you are looking for a vacuum cleaner is already here that’s why you will surely be satisfied once you bought this product.
- Effortless cleaning: Since this vacuum cleaner is robotic you can leave it behind once you turned it on and it will do its thing.
- Spare parts and accessories: There are spare parts and accessories included in the vacuum cleaner which you can use for better cleaning experience.
- Easy to control: This product comes with a remote control allowing you to manipulate it with ease.
- Good for heavy-duty use: This vacuum cleaner is perfect for thick carpets and doormats because it can clean them effortlessly.
- Not compatible with smartphone app use: The lack of wifi connectivity and smartphone app function makes it less desirable if you want to synchronize it with your other devices.
5. Dyson V7 Vacuum Cleaner – Cordless & Allergen Removal
Right now we will look into the Dyson V7 Animal Cord-Free Vacuum, because of its jaw-dropping performance in cleaning houses effectively.
It has a stylish and futuristic look, added the fact that it is equipped with modern features that make it very enticing to use on our home.
You can bring it anywhere inside your house that needs cleaning without the need to use an extension wire or to be near an electric outlet because it is cordless.
- Direct drive cleaner head – drives bristles deeper into the carpet to eliminate hard to remove dirt.
- Package includes – combination tool, crevice tool, mini motorized tool, and mini soft dusting brush
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V7 – this vacuum cleaner generates powerful suction of up to 100 AW that makes it very efficient in cleaning.
- Allergen-free – this gives you an assurance that by using this product you will get rid of your respiratory problems because it is very effective in eliminating allergens in the air.
- Maximum continuous runtime – 30 minutes
- Flexibility: It can fit on almost any hard to reach areas due to its structure and its immense flexibility.
- Multifunctional: From a normal stick vacuum cleaner, it can be transformed into a handheld one which makes it more flexible. Power Saver: This product saves a lot of electricity because it has batteries that can last long enough during cleaning.
- Good for multiple platforms: It can be used in rooms, cars, rugs, floors, and carpets.
- Charging function: It comes with a unique charger that you can put in your wall providing more comfort and portability.
- Long-running time: You do not have to pause more often because it can run for extended periods continuously making your job a lot easier.
- Expensive price: No doubt that this vacuum cleaner is an expensive one due to its premium features.
6. Philips PowerPro Vacuum Cleaner – The Healthier Choice
When we are using a vacuum cleaner, our primary purpose is to make our surroundings clean.
Philips PowerPro FC9352 is a great vacuum cleaner that does a really good job in helping you get rid of the dust and dirt in your home and filtering the allergens in the air.
It is equipped with top of the line technology that will surely put your cleaning habits to new heights of perfection.
What we admire with this product are its large wheels that are integrated on its base so that you can have better control of the vacuum cleaner. It is also very light that will make you feel comfortable while transferring its location from one place to another.
- Power cyclone five technology – separates dust from the air to provide better and fresher air that you can breathe in.
- Power consumption – 1900 watts
- Multi-clean nozzle – this feature is created for thorough floor cleaning so that your floor will be feeling fresh and new.
- Turbo brush – it allows us to remove at least 25 percent more hairs and dust so that we will have a more hygienic place to live in.
- Advanced dust container design – this gives you the ability to empty the dust tank easily without any hassles.
- Active lock couplings – this feature secures you that you are completely safe while you are using this vacuum cleaner.
- Soft brush integrated into the handle – an added accessory that will help you to clean your place more effectively.
- Clean air filter system – features an EPA10 filter that removes the allergens present in the air so that we can prevent certain illnesses that are because of dirty air.
- Warranty – 2 years manufacturer warranty
- Package includes – unit, accessories, user manual and warranty card
- Lightweight: This vacuum cleaner is very easy to carry around because it doesn’t weigh too much.
- Credible brand: Philips is a well-known brand when it comes to electronics, and by buying this product you have the peace of mind that your money is indeed worth it.
- Powerful suction: It sips on dirt and dust really fast because of its strong motor making it an outstanding vacuum cleaner.
- Sleek design: This vacuum cleaner has an elegant design that makes it very enticing to look at and desirable to use.
- Great deal: Since it has great warranty terms and accessories that are included in the deal that’s why once you purchase this product you will surely be more than satisfied.
- Quite Expensive: This vacuum cleaner is somehow expensive but understandable due to its cool and convenient features.
7. American Micronic Vacuum Cleaner – Durable & Maximum Capacity
In our everyday lives, we tend to get tired because of our work whatever job we currently have. Most of the time, the cleanliness of our house is being compromised because we do not have any time at all to clean it.
Thankfully, vacuum cleaners are created. However, it is not enough especially if the vacuum cleaner has a limited maximum capacity.
But worry no more, because American Micronic-AMI-VCD21-1600WDx-Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner are there to solve your dilemma. It has a whopping 21 liters maximum capacity that will surely accommodate a considerable amount of dirt either wet or dry in one session.
- Blower function – certain types of dirt are much better to be blown and having said so. This vacuum cleaner has a blower function that will complete the task.
- HEPA filter system – this feature helps you in dust filtering so that you will have a cleaner air that you can breathe in.
- Washable dust bag – you can wash the dust bag easily as a form of maintenance to ensure that the dust bag’s lifespan will last longer than usual.
- Capacity – 21 liters
- Warranty – 1 year on product
- Power consumption – 1600 watts
- Easy to sanitize: This vacuum cleaner has casters that can be easily disassembled which make it easier for you to clean it when needed.
- Durable: It is made of stainless steel, making it very durable and guaranteed to last long because it does not rust.
- High-quality: It is made from high-quality materials making it a reliable product to buy and will surely satisfy your needs.
- Suitable for extended use: Since this product has a pretty large maximum capacity, expect that you can use it for more extended periods per session without needing to drain the dust bag often.
- Comfortable handle: When using this product, your hands will not get tired quickly because it is very comfortable to grip.
- Short pipe: This product has a short pipe meaning it is only essential in cleaning the floor. Expect that it is quite hard to clean the cobwebs in the ceiling because of its short pipe.
8. Inalsa Spruce Vacuum Cleaner – Long Pipe & Wide Nozzle
There are areas in our house that are very difficult to reach, and because of it, we tend to become frustrated. So our next option is to find a vacuum cleaner that has a very long pipe. However, they are pretty rare.
We are lucky because Inalsa Spruce-1200W Vacuum Cleaner for Home is there to satisfy our needs. This vacuum cleaner has an extremely long pipe and wide nozzle that will surely get rid of those pieces of dirt even on hard to reach areas.
- Cord length – 4.5 meters
- 360-degree wheels rotation – this feature is made for easy and smooth movement of your vacuum cleaner if you want to transfer its place.
- Weight – 2.8 kilograms
- Maximum capacity – 2 liters
- Overheat protection – this assures that this product is very safe to use and is always protected from overheating.
- User-Friendly: It is easy to assemble and to bring around your house because of the wheels provided.
- Affordable: This vacuum cleaner is affordable considering its features and premium materials.
- Lightweight: It is very easy to carry around because of its compact size and light weight which will make your cleaning experience easier.
- Multifunctional: This machine is not only your standard vacuum cleaner, because you can also use this as a blower to get rid of the dust indoors and outdoors.
- Washable dust bag: The dust bag that is included in this vacuum cleaner is washable making it reusable which will save you a lot of money in the long run.
- Perfect for general cleaning: Since it is heavy duty this vacuum cleaner is essential for cleaning carpets, rugs and bare floors.
- Powerful suction- it can get rid of dirt and dust pretty easily due to the strong suction power that it produces.
- Plastic hose: The hose it has is not that durable due to its plastic material and can get brittle over time but all in all it is a good product as it does not affect its performance.
9. KENT Wizard Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner – Unique & Catchy Appearance
Are you a fan of Star Wars? Maybe you can distinguish this vacuum cleaner easily because of its unique look that resembles the look of one of the characters in Star Wars.
Aside from its unique design, you will also be amazed at its numerous features such as its advanced cyclonic technology that makes it easier for itself to sip out dirt. It has also a lot of other features that will make you more enticed to have this one of a kind product.
- Reduced air pollution – this vacuum cleaner is composed of several filters that will see to it that there are no allergens left in the air which results in fresher air.
- Low noise operation – while you are using this vacuum cleaner you will barely hear any noise because its motor is very quiet while it is in work.
- Warranty – 1 year
- Power consumption – 1200 watts
- Package includes – kent wizard cyclonic vacuum cleaner, flexible hose, aluminum telescopic tube, floor and carpet brush, wide mouth brush, crevice tool, handle and user guide
- Easy to use: It comes with an instruction manual which can help you in understanding how to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Offers a great deal: Aside from its excellent design and functionalities it also throws in several accessories in the deal which makes it more desirable to buy.
- Sturdy casing: The casing of this product is very sturdy which makes it very durable and will surely last long.
- Great energy-efficiency: Compared to its competitor brands, this vacuum cleaner consumes lesser electricity.
- It is lightweight and compact. It uses advanced cyclonic technology for dust collection
- On the high price tag: The product is a bit expensive but is understandable due to its great design.
10. KENT Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner – Great Mobility
When we are using vacuum cleaners, it is a must to transfer from one place to another because dust is everywhere. This KENT Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner will definitely bring you the mobility that you need.
Its base will let you push it around your house effortlessly for more effective cleaning. The good thing with this is that you will not get tired while you are doing your cleaning tasks at home.
- Highly efficient motor – this motor produces both suction and blowing motion to make your cleaning more effective and accurate.
- Rubberized wheel – this will help you move its location from one place to another easily without any hassles.
- Maximum capacity – 10 liters
- Low noise operation
- Warranty – 1 year
- Power: 1200 watts
- Package includes – kent wet and dry vacuum cleaner, flexible hose, extension tube, crevice tool, floor brush, wet brush, filter bag, and user guide
- Sturdy wheels: Rubber wheels are known to be very durable; that is why rest assured that it would truly last long.
- Great design: Its design is awesome which will surely add some style and elegance to the person that will be using it.
- Lightweight: Although it has a heavy and bulky look, this vacuum cleaner is absolutely lightweight, making it great for all around cleaning.
- Bagless: It doesn’t need dust bags which will let you save a lot of money because you’re not going to buy dust bags anymore.
- Noisy: Sometimes it produces loud noises which are pretty annoying.
11. Shark Rocket Vacuum Cleaner – Lightweight & Low Power Consumption
Do you want to have a vacuum cleaner but hesitant because of its high power consumption? No problem, Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Upright Vacuum Cleaner is the answer to your dilemma. It only consumes 550 watts which is significantly low and can accommodate a considerable amount of dirt in every use.
By having this vacuum cleaner, your house will be dust free in no time.
- Power consumption – 550 watts
- Weight – under 3.5 kilograms
- One touch fingertip control – gives you the ability to effortlessly choose an option or turn the device on/off more comfortably.
- Swivel steering – this feature gives you the ability to easily maneuver the vacuum cleaner to clean those hard to reach areas.
- Package includes – dynamic swivel steering, crevice tool, dusting brush, wall mount
- Warranty – 2 years
- Long power cord – allow you to freely go in far areas without having to use an extension wire.
- Very comfortable to use: Its features are all modern so that you can use this vacuum cleaner more easily and comfy.
- Easy to store: This product is very slim which gives you the privilege to store it even in limited spaces.
- Hassle-free cleaning: It has a smooth texture and easy to detach components specifically its dust cups which makes it very easy to clean when necessary.
- Accessories: It comes with different accessories you can use to make the best out of this vacuum cleaner.
- Good for general cleaning: It has a good job in cleaning your house overall because of its powerful suction power and heavy-duty attributes.
- Powerful suction: It utilizes its strong motor to sip out dirt quickly and effortlessly.
- Costly: Aside from a high price tag you need to constantly replace its dust bags, which means you, need to buy dust bags frequently.
12. Osmon Vacuum Cleaner – Vibrant Color & Sleek Design
People are always looking for ways on how they can make their lives easier. When it comes to vacuum cleaners the one that has a comfortable handle is very desirable as you can easily move its location while you are using it.
The Osmon OS 800BL Bagless Vacuum Cleaner has a combination of a comfortable handle and reliable mechanism that will help you to complete your cleaning tasks.
- Power consumption – 800 watts
- Operating voltage – 220 – 240 volts
- Package includes – vacuum cleaner and crevice nozzle
- Weight – 2 kilograms
- XL dust cup – this will let you accommodate more dust and dirt in one session.
- Extra long power cord – this gives you the freedom to move to one place to another while using this vacuum cleaner without having the need to be near a power outlet.
- Warranty – 1 year
- Very efficient: It sips out dirt and dust with ease, due to its high-pressure suction because of its powerful motor.
- Less noise: It doesn’t produce much sound that makes cleaning more comfortable and less annoying.
- Does not overheat: It was proven and tested that this machine will not overheat even if you use it for extended periods.
- Highly-customizable: Since this vacuum cleaner has a built-in crevice tool, you can design it according to your own preference for a more desirable experience.
- Easy to clean: This product can be easily cleaned because its dust bag is washable which is made for more effective cleaning.
- Not that handy: Aside from having a pretty lengthy size it does not have a free brush included in the deal.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which vacuum cleaner has the most powerful suction?
Philips PowerPro Vacuum Cleaner has the most powerful suction power with 370W that sucks dirt fast due to its powerful motor. It also has Power cyclone five technology that separates the dust from the air leaving you fresh air to breathe.
2. Which vacuum cleaner is best for home use?
A few things that need to be considered while buying a vacuum cleaner are vacuum cleaner type, wet/dry vacuum, maintenance, air flow, and filtration, etc. You can decide as per your needs. The best vacuum cleaner for home use is the KENT Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner.
3. How does a vacuum cleaner works?
There is a low-pressure air that is produced by the motor which allows the dirt and dust to go inside of the nozzle then proceed straight to its canister or dust bag.
4. How often should you replace a vacuum?
It depends on you, if you can maintain a vacuum cleaner in good condition, then you don’t have to worry about replacing it as it will last longer.
5. How long can you expect a vacuum cleaner to last?
It is expected to last for about eight years, and longer if maintained properly.
6. How often do I need to change the vacuum bags?
It depends on what kind of floor you’re using the vacuum cleaner or the capacity of the dust bag.
7. How often should I vacuum my home?
For those who suffer from allergy, we recommend that you vacuum your home for about twice a week. Or if your house builds up dust quickly, you should vacuum more frequently.
8. Are vacuum cleaners handy?
Yes of course, however, some of you will not settle on this because of the price, but we assure you that it will give you the best cleaning experience.
9. Is it worth repairing a vacuum cleaner?
For upright vacuums that are already five years old and canister vacuum cleaners that are about seven years old, it is not worth it, because the price you’ll be paying to repair those is the same cost for a new vacuum.
10. Why is my vacuum so loud?
When the filter is almost filled up with dust and dirt, the vacuum will start to create loud noises. Other reasons might be a motor malfunction, etc. that’s why you should get it checked by a professional.
11. Is it safe to buy vacuum cleaners online?
Yes, for as long it is from credible websites such as Amazon.com.
12. What is the perfect way to wash a dust bag?
The use of soapy water and rinse it off afterward is already enough to clean it.
13. How to keep your vacuum cleaner in good condition?
To have your vacuum cleaner functioning very well and as good as it was first bought, you’ll need these tips:
- Clean the brush roll right after the vacuum is used.
- Replace the bags when it is already full of dust and dirt or most probably replace it regularly.
- Always check on the filters and hoses. You don’t want these clogged with dirt as it will give you a hard
- Time cleaning it and will reduce the efficiency of your vacuum cleaner.
- Unplug the vacuum cleaner before performing any maintenance on it.
We bet that you’ve made up your mind already on what vacuum cleaner you are going to buy. But before we end this product review, we will be listing down our top 3 picks of vacuum cleaners according to its price range.
First, for the handheld vacuum cleaners, we chose the RNG EKO GREEN – 800W Compact Multi-Function Cyclonic Power Home Vacuum Cleaner– because of its efficiency making it good for starters.
The second pick, for the stick vacuum cleaners we chose Dyson V7 Animal Cord-Free Vacuum because of the outstanding multi-functionality it gives you, making it worth it for its price.
For the robotic vacuum cleaner, Eufy Boost IQ Super Thin Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is definitely the best choice because of its fair price and premium features.
Then for the upright vacuum cleaners, our vote goes to Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Upright Vacuum Cleaner because of its top of the line modern features.
Lastly, for the canister vacuum cleaners, our personal pick is the Philips PowerPro FC9352/01 Compact Bagless Vacuum Cleaner because it is has a lot of premium features that are very desirable.