Top 5 Kitchen Sinks in India
Health comes from hygiene. Any hygiene comes from taking good care of all the things such as home, clothes and even our daily dishes. Washing dishes can be a little boring but it has to be done and for that kitchen sinks can into existence, so that you can wash your dishes at ease.
Kitchen sinks are sinks used in the kitchen for easy washing of plates. The usage of kitchen sinks is dated back to the 90s, and it comes with a faucet that usually comes with mainly cold and hot water for easy rinsing. Normally, these sinks come with drains through which water passes through. In most cases, the drains have a kind of blockage that can be taken off.
Kitchen sinks can either be ceramics, cast iron, or stainless steel. Having a kitchen sink in your home makes the home modern and less messy. Some kitchen sinks come with single, double, or triple bowls. So it is left to you to choose one which soothes your kitchen.
In this article, you will find all the needed information such as Types of Kitchen Sinks, comprehensive buyers guide and a few FAQs about the kitchen sink. Lastly, we have also mentioned our top 5 recommended products so that you can get yourself the best kitchen sink online in India.
Top 5 Kitchen Sinks
Type of Kitchen sink
This type of kitchen sink, though traditional, somehow fits into the kitchen. The intensity of heat it has gone through makes it possible for it to stand firm. It is also very durable. The ceramic kitchen sink, unlike some other type, is rarely indestructible as even the slamming of pots or plates on it doesn’t affect it. It could use years in your kitchen and remain ever shining and healthy.
Most composite kitchen sinks are expensive because of its high resistance to scratches. This product gives your kitchen a modern look you are looking for, and also it doesn’t stain easily. Though very weighty, after usage, it keeps shining and stands firm.
This sturdy product which is one of the oldest products compared to others. The cast iron kitchen sink, which is more expensive than the stainless steel appeal to most people who like to do colors. It comes with a variety of colors. It is an excellent product, and it also doesn’t scratch and is durable. The cast iron is elementary to keep clean and remains fine even after several years.
Stainless steel kitchen sinks are divided into two; lower gauge steel and higher gauge steel. The lower gauge steel is heavier, while the higher gauge steel is lighter. Though it is affordable most times, it makes a lot of noise compared to other sinks. It has high resistance to heat, and it does not stain easily also. Its performance is remarkable.
This buyer’s guide gives you the information you need to know when you want to choose a kitchen sink. So, here’s a list of the guides necessary to obtain a kitchen sink.
There are different types of the bowl; single, double, and triple. You should consider how big your counter space is before purchasing one. If you have a compact kitchen, a single bowl type would be recommended seeing as there isn’t space for much else. Still, if your kitchen room is big enough to accommodate three bowls, they can be installed, and you could involve them for multiple purposes.
The available sink materials have been listed, so it is up to you choose one which suits your type of taste.
Composite and the cast iron kitchen sinks are expensive sink types, so before choosing a sink, have it at the back of your mind the most affordable ones.
The size of the kitchen sink is also important. The sink comes with different sizes for convenience and comfort. So, make sure you choose a size that convenient for you.
It is important to also know the shape of the kitchen sink before you purchase it. The shape determines how well the sink can fit in your kitchen. So, make sure you know the shape of the kitchen sink before buying.
5 Best Kitchen Sinks in India
1. 10x Luxury Kitchen Sink
This product is high-grade stainless steel, which is 1.2 mm thick. It delivers superior strength and durability; it also comes with a standard drain opening, which provides more usable space in the sink. The sink is resilient and easy to clean, corrosion, and rust-resistant, and it matches most kitchen appliances.
This product comes with a noise defend soundproofing technology with a non-toxic sound guard undercoating and extra-thick pads, which covers 80 percent of the sink. It is engineered for complete drainage and comes with a gently sloped bottom that prevents standing water inside the bowl. The optimized angle helps to keep glassware from falling when placed in the sink.
- The device is durable with a high-quality stainless steel build.
- It has fantastic craftsmanship.
- It is a long-lasting device.
- The sink is perfect.
- It comes with a filter that captures any trash that might get into your drain.
- It keeps the vibration and sound at bay for a better experience.
- It comes at a reasonable price.
- It is a heavy metallic stainless steel sink with a sharp finish.
- It comes with an excellent pipe fitting, sink depth, and Thickness.
- It doesn’t come in large size.
2. CITRA Under Mount Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen
It is resilient and easy to clean, and it matches most kitchen appliances. The product is corrosion and rust resistant and comes with noise to defend soundproofing technology. It has a non-toxic sound guard undercoating and extra-thick pads covering over 80% of the sink.
The product comes along with a multi-functional dish grid that protects sink bottom, drain assembly with square strainer, and mounting hardware. This sink has a dimension of 24? L x 18? W x 9? D and a cabinet size of 33?. It is a spacious sink perfect for soaking and washing the largest pans and pots. The product was built for superior strength and durability.
- It comes at a reasonable price.
- It comes with quality stainless steel material.
- It is reliable and durable.
- It provides outstanding design for comfort.
- It has excellent noise cancellation.
- The collapsible vegetable and fruit drainer is simply superb.
- It is quite significant in size.
- It comes with proper fitting and packaging.
- The product might not be long-lasting.
3. CROCODILE Stainless Steel Bowl Kitchen Sink
This is a double sink bowl with an overall size of 37? x 18? x 8? and bowl size of 16? x 14? x 8?. It is designed with 304-grade stainless steel material and a thickness of 1 mm. A 4? waste coupling and a double bowl connector is included in the packaging for convenient installation.
- It comes with excellent quality material.
- It is a double sink and offers come two sinks.
- It comes with an excellent design.
- The sink looks perfect when it is placed in the kitchen.
- It comes with an excellent price.
- It has unique noise cancellation.
- It has a quick and easy installation.
- It is only suitable for a large size kitchen.
4. 10x Matte Finish Stainless Steel Sink
This has a beautiful matte finish and a bucket basket coupling. It is 100 percent factory tested with size 24? x 18? x 9,” and it has impressive durability. It comes with an exceptional sound deadening and comes with a deep and spacious sink. The sink is a perfect combination of durable functionality and sleek style. It is a customer’s choice for both traditional and modern kitchens.
It was designed to handle the toughest messes, and it is known for its outstanding quality and dependability. The product comes with an extra-thick rubber sound-dampening pads cover over 80% of the sink base. This sink prevents condensation build-up that can damage kitchen cabinets.
- It is built with high-quality standards.
- It comes with easy use and clean.
- It delivers design and functionality at a value.
- It absorbs vibration and significantly reduces noise when the sink is in use.
- The product comes with an excellent design.
- It has an optimal drainage system.
- The product is worth its value.
- The sink comes with a premium fit and finish.
- The product might not be long-lasting.
5. 10x Stainless Steel Luxury Sink
It comes with a standard drainage opening that provides more usable space in the sink. This sink comes with a dent-resistant high-grade stainless steel of 1.2 mm thickness for durability and superior strength. The product is resilient and easy to clean, rust-resistant, and it fits perfectly well in most kitchen appliances.
It comes with a soundproofing technology with non-toxic sound guard undercoating and extra-thick pads for covering over 80% of the sink. The product is engineered for complete drainage. It comes with a gently sloped bottom that prevents standing water inside the bowl. The product has an optimized angle that keeps the glassware from falling when it’s placed in the sink.
- It comes with excellent stainless steel material.
- It is affordable and offers fantastic quality.
- The product comes with a rubber at the bottom, which makes it noise-free.
- Has a little slop so that water does not get stored and flows easily into drain.
- It comes with an elegant look and beautiful packaging.
- The drain pipe might not be of proper size.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are they all made of stainless steel?
No, some are made of ceramics, cast iron, and stainless steel. Stainless steel material is non-corrosion and makes the sink last very long. Stainless steel is also user-friendly and environmentally friendly. It comes with an impressive property for staying lustrous and shiny all day long. Most sinks use stainless steel material for durability and comfort.
2. Is single or double sink better?
It solely depends on your needs and also your kitchen platform size. if there is no space how will you fit double sink, but if you do can fit the double sink.
Kitchen sinks are made of high-quality stainless steel. It helps to wash the dishes efficiently, and it helps to soak and clean dishes effectively; it generates more space for storing items. While purchasing the best kitchen sink, it is essential to have detailed knowledge about it before you go ahead to buy. If you want the best kitchen sink, it’s vital to choose the product that meets your needs.