Top 9 Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machines In India
To wash clothes is a very tedious task. It is very time consuming and energy-consuming task. Earlier people use to do their laundry manually, and it would take them hours to wash and dry all the clothes especially when the family is large.
Now, things have changed. With so many inventions and innovations around the task of people is getting easier. One such device was of the washing machine. It was invented to lessen the effort of doing laundry.
Before the electronic washing machines were invented, the first washing machines were of the manual type. One example of it is the washboard in which the clothes are placed on it to give you the privilege to scrub it with a scrubber.
As years passed, the washing machines were improved. There came semi-automatic machines and fully automatic machines. Right now, the use of fully-automatic machines is trending because they are much convenient to use. Among other types of washing machines, this is probably the best one to have.
For the reason that everything is automated all you have to do is to sit back and relax after putting the clothes inside the machine. Know the difference between a semi-automatic and fully automatic machine here. The leading washing machine brands in the market are LG washing machines, Samsung Washing machine, Whirpool automatic washing machine, and many more
In this article, you will also find the types of the fully automatic washing machine, its Benefits, and a comprehensive buying guide. We have provided FAQs for your understanding and a list of top fully automatic washing machine.
Top 9 Fully Automatic Washing Machines
Affordability and Functionality
Durable and Easy to Maintain
3D Scrub Technology
Smart Inverter Technology
Quality on a Budget
Simple Design with Great Functionalities
Very High Capacity
How it differs from semi-automatic washing machines?
In a fully automatic washing machine, everything is done automatically, unlike the manual/semi-automatic washing machine. In the manual machine, you have to transfer the clothes from one tub to another for washing and drying, which can drain your energy.
Manual washing machines are much easier to repair. However, their features are not that worth it because you are still doing a strenuous job that defeats the purpose of washing machines. For the reason that washing machines must completely do its job on its own without the manual intervention of humans.
Here is a brief table of comparison of fully-automatic and manual/semi-automatic washing machines:
|Fully automatic washing machines||Manual/Semi-automatic washing machines|
Why You Should Buy a Fully-Automatic Washing Machine?
Everything is done automatically you can just sit back and relax while the machine does the job for you.
Fully-automatic washing machines have a built-in dryer, which saves electricity because washing and drying are integrated into one complete machine already.
No intervention needed
All the work is done automatically, which makes the laundry hassle-free and convenient for its users.
No need to drain water manually
Fully-automatic washing machines do have a built-in drainer in which the water is drained from the tub after washing. This makes way for the drying process.
Much cleaner clothes
It is proven that fully-automatic washing machines provide better cleaning because it has a lot of features compared to its counterparts.
For the reason that washing and drying are done on a single machine, it will significantly cut down your laundry time to half.
Fully-automatic washing machines are known for having a much compact size compared to manual washing machines.
Types of a fully automatic washing machine
There are two types of fully automatic washing machines, namely the top load and front load machines. Although top load fully automatic washing machines are more common among the two.
These two have several differences, aside from their having different locations where you can put your loads.
- The number of cycles: It has lesser cycles, which is an advantage as front load washing machines have a larger maximum capacity compared to top load washing machines. Thus, by using this, you can put on more laundry inside of it, which can save you time and electricity.
- Cycle time: The cycle time tends to be much longer, which is understandable because it is needed to make clothes cleaner.
- Cleaning quality of cloths: The fully automatic washing machine gives more hygienic clothes. It keeps the clothes safer from wear and tear. This can be attributed to the gravity-aided tumble wash that these front load washing machines possess.
- Efficiency: When it comes to efficiency, this is the best to choose because it conserves a lot of water and electricity. It only uses half the amount of water compared to the top load washer per wash.
- Noise: If the washing machine you are using is of premium quality, you can expect less noise.
- Low maintenance: It requires lesser repairs because it utilizes gravity to do its action.
- Cost: It is much more expensive compared to top loaders.
- You cannot put in an extra load when it is in the process of doing the laundry
Top load fully automatic washing machines:
- The number of cycles: Top load washing machine has a lesser maximum capacity when compared to the front load. So it takes more cycles to clean cloths. This consumes a lot of time and energy.
- Cleaning quality of cloths: It is a little bit harsher on clothes compared to front load washing machines.
- Cost: It is much more affordable because it has lesser features.
- High Maintenance: It requires more repairs because its motor is prone to stress on the hardware due to its use of central agitator.
- The good thing with this one is even when the process of washing is ongoing, you can still put up some clothes inside.
What to Look for When Buying a Fully-Automatic Washing Machine?
Whenever we buy an appliance, we must ensure that the price is reasonable compared to its features.
The motor of the washing machine should be powered using smart inverter technology. It reduces energy consumption according to the required power. Hence, you also save on your electricity bills. The smart motor enhances the life of your washing machine.
It is important to see that our washing machine is not that too noisy. Noisy appliances are annoying and can disturb the peaceful environment in our house.
Digital Inverter Motor
With this feature, the machine runs cooler and consumes lesser energy compared to the traditional motors that washing machines use.
This feature gives leads to much cleaner clothes due to high-efficiency and, at the same time, saves energy costs.
Adaptable to different textures of water
We all know that washing machines in motion are prone to damage due to hard water. And by considering the adaptability of a certain washing machine to different textures of water, you are assured that your washer will not be prone to annoying clogged ups.
Hot water rinses feature
By considering this feature, you are assured that your clothes are free from detergent residue right after rinsing.
Size and weight
There will be a time when you would want to relocate your washing machine from one place to another. It is much desirable if you can move it without having a hard time. That is why check if the size and weight are tolerable.
It is important to consider how many you are in your household buying a washing machine. This will ensure that the washing machine that you are buying is sufficient enough to handle the number of people in your household. By doing this, you are saving time and electricity because you can lessen the number of sessions for you to wash all of the clothes of your family.
It is important to keep in mind the power consumption because you do not want to use an overly powered washing machine. The reason for this is that overly powered machines will increase your electricity bill.
See to it that the washing machine has an excellent term when it comes to warranty for you to be protected when you saw a defect in the product.
the most preferred material that must be used considered when buying a washing machine is that the drum must be stainless steel. By having a stainless steel material on the drum, you are confident that the product will last longer because it does not rust at all.
you can check whether a washing machine is eco-friendly by knowing if it can reuse water. With this feature, there will be no wastage of water on the process of washing the clothes, which will significantly help the environment.
Child lock option
this is very important, especially if you still have a child that is residing in your home. This will ensure that the child is safe at all times because they cannot alter the options if it is locked.
whenever a power interruption happens, it protects itself from a power surge and continues its operation after that.
Automatic overload protection
This will guarantee that the machine is safe if a power interruption happens.
9 Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machines- Top Picks
1. Samsung WA62M4100HY/TL Fully-Automatic Top Load Washing Machine – Affordability and Functionality
We all know that Samsung is a well-known brand when it comes to electronics. If you are on a budget and want to have a branded product, then you might want to try this fully-automatic washing machine from Samsung.
It has great functionalities combined with affordability.
- Weight – 6.2 kilograms
- Warranty – 2 years on product
- Number of cycles – 6
- Materials used – stainless steel on the drum
- Color – imperial silver
- Tempered glass door – this gives you the privilege of viewing what is inside the machine much clearer and easier. The good thing with tempered glass is that it is more durable too compared to other types of glass.
- Powerful filtering action – with this feature you are ensured that your clothes will be much cleaner. and your drainage will not get clogged up
- Enhanced cleaning – this feature guarantees that the detergent is well distributed and it also adds up to a more efficient rinsing.
- It comes with a LED Panel, five levels of water, Autostart and Child lock feature.
- The product is very easy to clean because the filter is detachable.
- The material used in this washing machine is stainless steel which makes it very sturdy and durable.
- The washing machine is always fresh because it has an eco tub clean course.
- It is user-friendly because it does not use harmful chemicals.
- It is very stylish and trendy which is expected because it comes from a well-known and reputable brand.
- The price is very affordable.
- The type of drum is a diamond drum.
- The water inlet hose is a little bit shorter.
2. Haier 6 Kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine – Durable and Easy to Maintain
The Haier HWM60-10 6 Kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine ensures superior and efficient performance. It offers a capacity of 6 kg and is suitable for household use. The LED digital display and controls ensure the convenience of operation. It is a durable option to consider.
- Capacity: 6 kg.
- Annual energy consumption: 325 kilowatt-hours.
- Stainless steel drum: It has high resilience to withstand high spin speeds.
- 700 ppm rotational speed: ensures efficient cleaning and easy drainage of water.
- Six wash programs: cotton, synthetic, mix, eco, pre-wash, quick wash, daily wash, rinse, and spin.
- Plastic exterior: makes it resistant to rust.
- Fuzzy logic control: The sensors automatically measures the load of the clothes and the washing time.
- Warranty: 2 years on product and five years on motor.
- The holes in the upper part of the drum remove lint and residue.
- The sleek look of this model adds elegance to your home.
- The LED display allows easy reading and convenient operation.
- It has a memory backup feature to resume washing from where it was stopped.
- Durable and easy to maintain.
- Quality of the product could be better.
3. Whirlpool Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine – 3D Scrub Technology
For people who love the black color then you will love this washing machine. Combined with the top of the line features with an affordable price you will surely never go wrong with this machine!
- Maximum capacity – 7 kilograms
- Color – grey
- Smart sensor – this ensures that the voltage and water are on the right amounts. This ensures that the product is protected from any unwanted incidents.
- 3D Scrub technology – features an advanced agipeller that has 3D scrub pads for an excellent cleaning experience.
- Warranty – 2 years on the product while 10 years on the motor and prime mover.
- Hard water wash feature – this guarantees that the machines are adaptable to any kind of water texture.
- 6th sense deep clean technology – cleans the laundry for several cycles which ensures that it is thoroughly cleaned.
- Dynamix technology – it guarantees that the detergent and water are correctly mixed so that there is no residue left after washing.
- ZPF technology – it fills the tub quickly even there is low pressure.
- It is very stylish which will be very good for houses that have a black concept design.
- It has a large maximum capacity.
- The price is very affordable and at the same time has a lot of premium features.
- It has a great warranty term.
- It has a sturdy back panel which ensures that the product is very safe to use.
- It can remove up to ten tough stains with its six-step process that is surely effective.
- It is eco-friendly.
- A little bit noisy.
4. Bosch WOE654W0IN Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine – Superior aesthetics
If you are looking for energy efficient and easy to start fully automatic top loading washing machine, then this is the perfect one for you. This another masterpiece from Bosch will make your laundry experience memorable and satisfying!
- Maximum capacity – 6.5 kilograms (Suitable for 3 to 4 persons)
- Warranty – 2 years on product and 10 years on motor.
- Materials used – steel on the drum
- Speed – 680 RPM
- One touch start – it gives the user a very easy way to start the unit.
- Dual dispenser – it has a liquid and powder dispenser which makes cleaning more organized and automated.
- Noise levels – 65 decibels (while washing) and 75 decibels (while spinning)
- Power-off memory – it continues its water cycle where it stopped whenever a power interruption happens.
- Intelligent wave drum movement and dynamic water flow system – will give your laundry a guaranteed cleaning experience.
- Toughened glass – will ensure that it can accommodate even extensive heavy loads.
- Child lock – this ensures that the settings cannot be altered by children whenever you lock it. It also makes the machine very safe for them too.
- It has a low wattage of 350 watts compared to other models of fully automatic top loading washing machines.
- It is durable and very sturdy which will ensure that it will not deteriorate easily.
- The clothes that are done with this machine are much cleaner because of its magic filter system.
- It can also accommodate even the water pressure is extremely low and will adapt to it no matter what.
- It has a user—friendly control panel which gives you the ability to change options without having a hard time.
- It has a 6 color option that will give you the privilege to match it with your interior aesthetics.
- It does not emit too much noise while in use.
- It crumpled the clothes too much.
5. LG T7281NDDLG/T7288NDDLG/GD Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine – Smart Inverter Technology
If you are looking for a sleek looking fully automatic washing machine with soft closing doors, then you might want to consider this unit. Introducing LG Fully Automatic Washing Machine, it is equipped with smart inverter technology that will help you save on electricity bills.
- Maximum capacity – 6.2 kilograms
- Speed – 700 RPM
- Smart inverter technology feature – this will help you save a lot on your electricity bill.
- Turbo drum feature – this allows the speed to increase which makes the process of cleaning your clothes much faster.
- The material used – steel
- Corrosion resistance – it protects the motor from dust, foreign objects, and humidity to ensure that it functions well and stay longer.
- Smart diagnosis – with the help of this feature you can determine up to 85 errors on your unit and will save you time and money for repairs
- This washing machine emits less noise because the motor is held tightly for fewer vibrations and more stability.
- Its smart closing door ensures the convenience of the user in opening and closing the door.
- It is very affordable and at the same time has a lot of premium features.
- It has a stylish design that will surely add up some elegance to your home.
- The product will surely last longer because it is durable materials.
- because it has a built-in smart diagnosis which lets you know the error immediately of the unit.
- The door must be exerted with the force for it to be closed properly.
- The design is not up to the mark
6. Mitashi MiFAWM62v20 Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine – Quality on a Budget
If you are currently on a tight budget but would want to have your own fully automatic washing machine then this one is great to have!
Mitashi will give you the functionalities that you need on a fully automatic washing machine which will bring you to ease in doing the laundry.
- Maximum capacity – 6.2 kilograms
- Warranty – 2 years on the product and 5 years on motor
- Materials used – stainless steel
- Power consumption – 380 watts
- Speed: 550 RMP
- Intelligent hall sensor – it detects the different factors on what’s happening inside the machine such as the weight of the fabric, impurity of it and etc. and adjusts correspondingly to accommodate the fabric.
- Automatic overload protection – this will protect the machine from damaging itself when a power interruption happens.
- Magic lint filter – it collects the residue thoroughly to keep the machine and your clothes as hygienic as possible.
- Digital LED display – it will give you an overview of what is happening inside the machine while in use.
- Power off protection – the machine will automatically turn itself off after the cycle of washing ends. This will save a lot of energy and at the same time give you the chance to do other things while doing the laundry.
- Soak function – it allows the clothes to soak in detergent subsequent for a sufficient amount of time before washing it off.
- Child lock feature – rest assured that children cannot alter the settings of your washing machine while it is locked.
- It is very budget-friendly.
- You can multi-task while washing your clothes because it has a built-in timer.
- The safety of your garments is guaranteed because of its raindrop safe wash feature.
- It is very easy to use.
- Very good warranty terms.
- For the reason that it is made of stainless-steel expect that it will last longer because it will not rust.
- The design is not that stylish.
- Installation service is delayed in some areas
7. LG Inverter Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine – Simple Design with Great Functionalities
If you are on your way to deciding on what washing machine to buy then you might want to consider this LG inverter type fully automatic washing machine. It is also significantly cheaper compared to its counterparts.
- Maximum capacity – 6.5 kilograms (good for 3 to 4 persons)
- Warranty – 2 years on product and 10 years on the motor
- Speed – 700 RPM
- Materials used – stainless steel drum
- Smart inverter technology – it saves energy and at the same time emits less noise.
- Smart diagnosis – it lessens the service calls whenever an issue arises with the item. It can diagnose 85 system errors which can save you time and money.
- Turbo drum – it can remove the hardest to remove dirt because of the strong water that this feature produces.
- BMC motor protection – it blocks out dirt, foreign objects, and humidity to ensure that the unit will last longer.
- It is very affordable and has a lot of features.
- It cleans out almost any stains quickly.
- The maximum capacity is pretty decent considering its price.
- The cover is very convenient to close and open as well as very quiet too.
- This unit does not emit too much noise while in use.
- The machine vibrates a lot.
8. IFB Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine – Great Filtration
If you want to have the simple design of previous models of washing machines with great functionalities then you must try this out! It has a great filtration system that dissolves detergent easily for much efficient cleaning.
- Maximum capacity – 7 kilograms (3 to 4 persons)
- The material used – stainless steel
- Color – white
- Speed – 800 RPM
- Aqua energy – the water is energized with this feature which leads to better absorption of the detergent.
- Drum lamp – there is a built-in light inside the machine so that you can see the interior of the machine much better. This results in better efficiency of the positioning of the clothes.
- Filter treatment – it efficiently dissolves the detergent for a much satisfying laundry experience.
- Aqua spa therapy – it adds up hydration on the clothes which leads to exfoliation for a much better cleansing and looking clothes.
- Aqua conserve feature – it helps the environment by recycling the last rinse of water.
- Auto softener and bleach dispenser feature– you do not have to manually put the liquid bleach and softener inside because it can be automatically dispensed with the use of this feature.
- Deep clean – it combats hard to remove stains leaving it spotless and 100% sparkling clean.
- Tub dry feature – it specializes in drying the drum after washing this protects the machine from deteriorating easily.
- Easy return – eligible for a full refund for the span of 10 days if the item is found defective.
- Warranty – 4 years
- It has a sturdy material which guarantees that the product will last for a very long time.
- It has a mechanical center punch action that efficiently takes away the dirt from the clothes.
- It has a good warranty and easy return terms.
- It has a decent speed which cleans the clothes quicker compared to other brands.
- It has a smart weight sensor that actually detects the load of the machine and adjusts it to the corresponding settings. This will ensure that there is no wastage of water and detergent that will happen.
- Only good for normal clothes and not recommended for thick fabrics such as floor mats. For the reason that it leaves residue and the drier could not dry the thicker fabrics completely.
9. Whirlpool Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine – Very High Capacity
For households that have lots of family members then this machine must be the first one on your list. It has a whopping 12 kg maximum capacity that will surely accommodate big families!
- Maximum capacity – 12 kilograms
- Warranty – 2 years on product and 10 years on the prime mover.
- Power dry feature – it has 4 different levels of drying that you can select for greater results.
- Dynamix technology – this guarantees the correct mixing of the detergent soap and ensures that there is residue that will be left on the fabrics.
- Automatic softener dispenser – it automatically puts the detergent while the machine is rinsing the clothes. This will guarantee that the clothes are clean and at the same time soft and feeling fresh.
- Easy tech smart diagnostics – it diagnoses the machine if there is a certain problem that needs to be determined.
- 6th sense tumble care – it detects the load and washes the clothes in a 360 tumble motion for the best cleaning performance.
- The machine can remove up to 50 hard to remove stains which results to an almost100% allergen-free clothes because of its built-in heater.
- It has a very high maximum capacity which can accommodate a lot of clothes in one washing.
- It has a very elegant design which will make your laundry experience more exciting.
- The clothes that are washed with this machine are fluffy and well cleansedbecause of the hot water that it uses to rinse the clothes.
- It can be easily cleaned because it has a wide interior.
- You will not need to call a technician if a problem with the machine arises because it has a smart diagnostic tool that does the job.
- The product is pretty expensive.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. If I were going to buy a fully-automatic washing machine which should I go for front load or top load?
Answer: In our opinion, it is much better to go for the top load ones because it requires less bending. For this reason, you will not have a hard time putting and getting the clothes out of the washing machine.
2. Which are the top brands of the fully automatic washing machine?
The top brands of fully automatic washing machines are as follows:
3. How many clothes can I put in a 7 kg washing machine?
A 7 kg washing machine can wash up to 35 t-shirts, two pairs of jeans, a one-bed sheet, two pillow sheets, and 2 normal-sized jackets.
4. Does the automatic washing machine consume more water?
A semi-automatic washing machine is said to consume less water than a fully-automatic model. However, the latest models are more efficient in saving water.
5. Do washing machine tubs and motor come under warranty?
Yes, washing machine motor comes under a warranty of 5-10 years. They also come with a comprehensive warranty of 2 years on the product.
6. How much electricity do fully automatic washing machines consume?
Answer: It all depends on the model and the motor but most commonly the wattage of fully automatic washing machines ranges from 400 watts to 1300 watts.
7. How many tubs does a fully-automatic washing machine have?
Only one and it is used for washing and drying. It has a drainer that when the process of washing finishes it will drain the water and starts the process of drying the clothes.
8. Is it safe to shop online for a fully automatic washing machine?
Yes, just make it sure that you are buying from a legit online store and Amazon is definitely a great choice.
9. If a power interruption happens while I am using the fully automatic washing machine will it be damaged?
Absolutely not, because fully automatic washing machines have a built-in regulator that protects the unit from power surges. It also has an auto-resume feature whenever a power interruption happens that is why you do not have anything to worry about.
10. What will happen if I left a fully-automatic washing machine running?
Most of the fully automatic washing machine models today that are out in the market have an auto-shutoff feature. This auto-shut off features automatically turns off the machine if the process of laundry is finished.
Now we already gave you our top choices for fully-automatic washing machines it is now time to break down our choices into the best on each category.
For the high price range, we go for Whirlpool Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine because it can accommodate massively a lot of clothes in per session.
Next, for the mid-price range, we select IFB Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine because of its decent capacity and filtration which ensures the high standards of hygiene of the clothes.
Lastly, for the low price range, the best one for us is Haier Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine because of its very affordable price and good features.