Top Barbecue Grills
We people, love recreational activities that involve eating it does not matter what country you are residing because recreational activities are a part of human’s life.
One example of this are picnics it does not only give you the privilege to eat delicious foods but also lets you bond with your friends and family. Picnics also lets you have a feel of nature and the surroundings too while you are eating.
When it comes to picnics the first food that comes into your mind is a barbecue as it is the most popular picnic food in the world. There is an utmost joy when a person prepares barbecues because its process is really desirable to do from flavoring to grilling makes the experience memorable. We have provided reasons for your thoughts such as Why should you buy a griller?.
However, to ensure that there is a premium experience when we are preparing our beloved barbecues we must ensure that the grilling tools are above average.
With that being said, in this review, we will tackle the top barbecue grills that are available in the market right now to ensure that your grilling satisfaction is met. You will find the different types of bbq grills along with a comprehensive buyers guide and a few FAQs and tips for efficient bbq grilling
That is why before you throw in a barbecue party at your house always keep in mind the information that we will give you on this review!
Top 10 Best BBQ Grillers
Free Portable Casing
Easy to Clean
Extra Durable Materials
Affordability and Utensil Storage
Very Safe to Use
For Various Uses
Quality on a Budget
Smokeless and 2-Way Power
Tips for More Efficient Barbecue Grilling
Barbecue grilling is a very interesting stuff as it involves a lot of wonderful processes from savoring the flavors to the grilling process itself. There are several tips that we can share to you right away so that you can ensure that you will have a better grilling experience.
- Only go for lean meats – this is very important must do if you want to have better barbecues. Some people tend to put one piece of pure meat fat on every stick. However, it is much better not to do so because it is never healthy to eat bad fats. Always remember the traditional way is not always better.
- Always marinate your food first – by marinating the food first you will save a lot of time and energy in grilling. This is a very useful technique that you can use in order for your barbecue grilling to be quicker and smoother. Instead of manually savoring the flavor by means of a brush, soak the food first before grilling for a much desirable and flavorful taste.
Why Should I Buy a Barbecue Grill?
- For hygienic purposes – by using a barbecue grill you are preventing a lot of germs to have contact on your food. The reason for this is that the grills itself separate the raw ingredient from the foreign object beneath it like charcoal and logs.
- For convenience – with the use of a barbecue grill you are sparing yourself from a lot of hassles. Whenever it is needed you can put a flavoring on your barbecues while you are grilling which makes the experience more fun and easier.
- Lessens cholesterol – it is proven that by grilling, fats on the food are shredded off which lessens the cholesterol intake of our body when we consume them.
- Cost-saver – by grilling barbecues, you do not have to use a lot of butter anymore which saves you a lot of money. Other than that it uses a much cheaper source of energy compared to the ones that we are using at home.
- More nutritious – grilling is known to help the food retain the nutrients of the ingredients that are very beneficial for your body.
- You can use it for a lot of other purposes – other than barbecues you can also grill a lot of other foods in a barbecue grill. Some foods that barbecue grills can accommodate are vegetables, fruits, meats, and much more.
- Portability – barbecue grillers are made to be used anytime and anywhere because it can be easily carried from one place to another. This is the primary reason why it is the most popular way of cooking foods.
Types of Barbecue Grills
When it comes to grills there are several choices to choose from and your choice depends on your budget and purpose. The different types of grillers are Bachelor Griller , Barbecue Griller, Flattop Grillers, Grilled Sandwich Maker, Stove-top Pan Grilling
To give you an idea of the different types of barbecue grills here is the breakdown of its types:
- Charcoal grills – when it comes to picnics expect that there is a minimal to less source of electricity, in such a situation a charcoal grill comes handy. It cooks and grills with the use of charcoal and considered as the most traditional way of grilling.
- Gas grills – this is the most widely used type of barbecue grills. It is powered by propane or methane gas that can be bought in bottles. If you use it very often a connection to a natural gas line is much preferable for cost-saving reasons.
- Electric grills – this type of barbecue grill is the expensive version of the previous two types of barbecue grills that we discussed. It utilizes plates which are powered by electricity in order for it to cook the meat.
- Infrared grills – this is probably the latest innovation when it comes to barbecue grills. The main source of heat that these grills are using is infrared radiation.
So there you have it, those are the most common types of barbecue grills. However, there are specialized barbecue grills that can be powered by either both electricity and charcoal or electricity and gas so that you can use them either indoors or outdoors.
What to Look For When Buying a Barbecue Grill?
- Affordability – check the price if it corresponds to the features. By doing so you have an idea if it is reasonable to buy that certain barbecue grill.
- Sizes – it is really crucial to know the size of a barbecue grill before purchasing one. By seeing to it that it has a perfect size you will have a peace of mind that it will surely fit your needs.
- Heat consistency – whatever foods that you are cooking it is really a must to have a consistent heat to ensure that the foods are properly cooked.
- The material used – it is very important to know the type of material used in creating a barbecue grill. A stainless-steel material on the grid itself is much desirable as it does not rust and will provide much cleaner barbecues.
- Maximum capacity – before purchasing one, it is crucial for you to have an idea of how many barbecues you will cook per session. One trick that you can do is to know your needed capacity, by determining how many people are you in your household.
- Detachable/Foldable legs – it is very desirable for a barbecue grill to be stored easily wherever you want to and you can only achieve it if its legs are detachable or foldable. By having that attribute you can easily place it wherever you want to.
- Good warranty – even a product is bought brand new there are times wherein a factory defect happens. It is important that you are protected from those kinds of scenarios.
- Added accessories – having free accessories along with the product will make the most out of your money. Some common accessories if you buy a barbecue grill aresticks, cover, and degreaser.
- Non-heat handle – this is a very important feature to look for with this one being included in the feature of the product you will not have a hard time carrying the item. Expect that you will not get any injury if the grill has a non-heat handle.
- Power consumption – this is applicable for electric barbecue grills, always ensure that it does not eat up a lot of electricity while in use.
- Auto shut off feature – also applicable for the electric type, this saves up a lot of energy and at the same time makes it very safe for its users. It turns itself off after it reaches the required heat and time.
- Indicator lights – this is usually found on electric barbecue grill types. This will tell you if the unit is turned on or off which is an added safety measure for you and the item.
- Adjustable temperature – this will give you the preference to adjust the heat according to your needs. This is usually found on electric type barbecue grills.
1. Prestige PPBW 04 Barbeque – Free Portable Casing
When we are cooking our barbecues we would want them to have a smoky taste and feeling. With this product, this is surely attainable because it will bring you that taste that you always wanted. This product will make your picnics and dining experience more memorable!
- Detachable legs – this gives you the privilege to store your barbecue grill without any hassles as it can fit on limited areas of your house.
- Portable case – it will protect your barbecue grill from dirt and other foreign objects.
- It comes with a grab handle which makes it easy to move the barbecue from one place to another safely
- Easy to clean
- Warranty – 1 year on product
- This product is very easy to assemble without any hassles.
- It has good warranty terms which will protect you from any product issues.
- The product is very affordable because it does not need an electrical source in order for it to function.
- You will get the smoky taste that people desire on their grilled meats.
- You can store it easily anytime and anywhere even on limited spaces of your house because the legs are detachable.
- It has a great design that will surely attract the attention of your guests.
- The warming rack lets your food to stay warm for a long period
- It is a little bit costly to operate because we all know charcoals are not cheap.
- The color tends to fade a lot faster compared to its counterparts.
2. Hytec BBQ1 Portable & Picnic Metal Barbeque – Non-Heat Handle
There are people who want to go traditional in cooking their barbecues and with that being said Hytec BBQ1 Portable & Picnic Metal Barbeque is here to the rescue.
It is composed of a wooden handle that will surely keep you safe from any injury.
- Quick to assemble– you will not have to worry anymore of the hassles of setting up the grill because this one is very easy to assemble.
- Weight – 3.53 kg which is very lightweight
- Rustproof body and stainless steel stick with wooden handle – this guarantees that the product will surely last long.
- Unique warming rack – this ensures that the desirable warm temperature of your barbeque is retained for longer periods of time.
- Carry spring handles – guarantees that you will not have a hard time carrying the item from one place to another.
- The product is very light in terms of weight that is why you will not have any hassles if you decide to transfer its location.
- The product will surely last long because it is made up of stainless steel.
- It does have barbecue sticks that is included in the package and the good thing with it is that they are made up of stainless steel. So you do not have to buy those nasty wooden barbecue sticks anymore.
- Its design is above average which makes it very desirable to look at.
- You will have a smoky texture and taste on the barbecues that you will be grilling.
- The product is a little bit expensive.
- The screws are poor in quality.
3. Home Buy Stainless Steel Barbecue Charcoal Grill – Easy to Clean
There are people who want to grill barbecues for satisfaction, with that being said Home Buy Stainless Steel Barbecue Charcoal Grill is the number one choice for you.
It has a traditional classic look with a foldable mechanism that will add a lot of awesomeness on your grilling moments.
- Dimensions – 35 x 45 x 30 cm when open and 45 x 45 when closed
- High heat resistant – this gives you the guarantee that the product can endure extremely high temperatures.
- Charcoal rack – this allows you to clean the item without any hassles.
- Foldable legs – this makes the item very portable so that you can bring it anywhere you want to without any hardships.
- Airflow holes – this feature allows the heat to flow properly on the product for it to provide better foods.
- It has a great and unique design.
- You can easily bring this product anywhere you go because it has foldable legs.
- The product is very affordable.
- It is very stable while it is in use.
- It is really durable and at the same time will ensure that the vegetables and food are properly cooked.
- The grid size is pretty limited.
4. Weber Smokey Joe Premium Charcoal Grill – Extra Durable Materials
For people that want to invest in a long-lasting barbecue grill than Weber Smokey Joe Premium Charcoal Grill would be the best option for you.
It has premium materials that can withstand extremely high temperatures and at the same time provide you with great grilling experience.
- Product Dimensions – 42 x 36 x 43 cm
- Weight – 4.54 g
- Fire and rust-resistant lid and bowl – promotes longer lifespan of the item and ensures that it can withstand extremely high temperatures.
- Materials used – stainless steel and porcelain-enamel coated interior and exterior.
- Rust-proof aluminum vents – gives sufficient airflow for perfect grilling.
- Glass-reinforced nylon handle – allows the easy removal of the lid as necessary
- Cooking grate measurement – 37 cm in diameter
- Inbuilt ash catcher – it makes the process of cleaning very easy and hassle-free
- Warranty – 10 years with limitations
- Cooking area – 948 square centimeters
- This product has the best warranty available on the market right now.
- It is very easy to clean because of its ash catcher.
- The product will surely last long because it is rust-proof and has a heavy-duty material.
- The design is very stylish which will add up a lot of wow factor on your picnics.
- You can easily uncover it without getting injured because its handle is nylon-based.
- The product is expensive.
5. Athena Creations ACYL15155 Charcoal Barbecue Grill – Extraordinary Portability
When you have the budget it is always advisable to buy the best of both worlds. When it comes to barbecue grills Athena Creations ACYL15155 Charcoal Barbecue Grill might be a great option for you.
It has a lunchbox foldable design that lets you carry it wherever you want to. This is probably the best gift that you can give to yourself and your family.
- Unique air damper – this will give your vegetables and food the right moisture and the proper amount of heat to ensure that it is properly cooked.
- Quick to assemble – this product has no complex mechanisms which lets you assemble it within a few minutes.
- Warming rack – this ensures that the food that is grilled will retain its warmth which makes it more desirable to eat.
- Easy grip handle – this product has a unique design that lets you handle and carry it without any hassles.
- The product will surely last long because it is made up of stainless steel.
- It is very portable which gives you the privilege to bring the product anytime and anywhere.
- It has a purely sealed cover that makes the process of grilling and heat retention much better than usual.
- Rest assured that by using this product it will not inflict you any injuries because of its non-heated handle.
- You can not only grill in this but you can also simmer and saute and roast a variety of items
- The product is very expensive because it is a premium item.
6. Starvin HotL Foldable Briefcase Style Charcoal Barbecue Grill – Affordability and Utensil Storage
If you are on a budget and planning to throw in a barbecue party at your home this is probably for you! Introducing Starvin HotL Foldable Briefcase Style Charcoal Barbecue Grill, it has a spacious grid that can accommodate a lot of barbecues in one session. It also has a lot of storage space inside because of its briefcase style design.
- Package includes – unit and 8 skewers.
- Powder-coated – this will give you the assurance that the product will be protected from corrosion and scratches.
- Foldable legs – with this feature you can easily store your grill anywhere you want to.
- This product has a decent capacity which allows you to grill a lot of barbecues in one session.
- It has a lot of extra storage space inside which will give your utensils and skewers the privilege to become more organized.
- It is very easy to transfer from one location to another because it has foldable legs which make it really portable.
- The product is very affordable considering its features and design.
- It will give you the smoky texture and feeling that you are looking for in a barbecue.
- Since it is a charcoal type grill expect that it will emit ashes when you are using it.
7. Cello Ultra CLO BBQ ULTRA 2000-Watt Barbeque – Very Safe to Use
For people that are planning to grill barbecues indoors then an electric barbecue grill is the best option for you. This Cello Ultra CLO BBQ will bring you to new heights of barbecue grilling.
Who said that grilling should only be done outdoors? Well, this is the proof that grilling barbecues can also be done inside the comforts of your own home too.
- Automatic shut off – this an additional security feature especially if you are forgetful. The product turns itself off after it reaches the required amount of heat and time.
- Product Dimensions: 48 x 86 x 35.5 cm
- Weight – 2.2 Kg
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Power: 2000 watts
- Package includes – unit and 3 skewers
- You can adjust the temperature from low to high with the help of adjustable knob. It helps in cooking different types of food requiring different temperature
- The product has good warranty terms.
- It is very safe to use because of its auto shut off feature.
- You can use it even inside your home because it does not emit any smoke because it is electricity-controlled.
- The price is pretty decent considering that it is electronic.
- It is super lightweight which will give you the privilege to transfer its location from one place to another without difficulties.
- You can detach all the parts and can easily clean it without much of a hassle
- This product is worth the value
- You cannot use it in places that do not have a source of electricity.
8. Indiatradition Multipurpose Barbecue Grill – For Various Uses
If you are aiming to grill barbecues and other types of food then a multipurpose grill is perfect for you. Introducing Indiatradition Multipurpose Barbecue Grill, with this product you can cook various types of foods such as meat, eggs, veggies and many more!
- Non-stick cooking plate – this allows you to grill barbecue easily and at the same time clean it without any hassles after use.
- Adjustable temperature control – provides the right amount of heat on the specific food that you are cooking.
- Dishwasher safe – it can be easily washed off with a dishwashing liquid without getting damaged.
- Dimensions – 10 x 5.5 inches
- Completely safe – this is very safe to use indoors as it passed a lot of quality assurance checking.
- It is very hygienic to use because it can be easily cleaned which ensures you that there is no residue left after cleaning.
- It is a multipurpose product which makes the most out of your money.
- The product produces very satisfying foods as it cooks them with the proper amounts of heat.
- This grill is very portable which makes it very easy to bring anywhere you want to.
- It comes with non stick cooking pan and indicator lights
- It is very affordable that is why there will be no problem even if you have a limited budget.
- The grid for grilling is pretty limited.
9. Handcuffs Multipurpose Aluminum Barbecue Grill – Quality on a Budget
Gas-powered barbecue grills are getting more popular these days because it is practical to use than its charcoal-based counterparts. With Handcuffs Multipurpose Aluminum Barbecue Grill you can surely experience the benefits of using a gas-powered grill even you are currently on a low budget situation.
- 360-degree heating – the hot air will continue to rotate inside the grill which will make your barbecues evenly-cooked for a more desirable taste.
- Safe to use –does not contain any harmful chemicals on its materials which do not impose any risk on human’s health.
- Energy saver – this product only uses the sufficient amount of gas needed to avoid the wastage of fuel.
- Quick cook – optimizes the fuel to its maximum power to decrease cooking time.
- Multipurpose – It is not only used for grilling but can also be used to bake pizza base, bhatti making, tandoor grill, etc
- The product is very affordable that is why whatever your status in life is you can surely have it.
- The design is more than satisfactory which makes it very good for use outdoors.
- The barbecues retain its heat for a much extended period because of its highly-sealed cover.
- Its wide-mouth provides an easier way to clean it without any difficulties
- The grid size is pretty limited.
10. STEEMO 14-inch Aluminum Smokeless BBQ Grill – Smokeless and 2-Way Power
Some people do not prefer to have a smoky environment while grilling for various reasons. One of them is that they feel that they are being suffocated of the smoke that is why they do not want to try grilling barbecues of their own.
Thankfully, a product which provides you the excitement of grilling minus the smoke has been created. Introducing STEEMO 14-inch Aluminum Smokeless BBQ Grill, this is probably the best product to go for if you are very sensitive on smokes!
- Smokeless indoor and outdoor grill – anywhere you want to grill is possible because the grill does not emit any smoke at all.
- Multipurpose use – for home, camping or picnics
- Color – Black
- Teflon platinum coated – this gives the item a longer lifespan because it can withstand a tremendous amount of heat and corrosion.
- You can use either gas or electricity as a source of power which makes the product very flexible on whatever power source you wanted to use.
- This product can last for extended periods of time because it has a protective coating.
- This is very good for people that do not prefer to have a smoky environment while grilling.
- Other than barbecues it can also be used for other various types of foods as well
- The product is a little bit expensive but understandable due to its multi-power source feature.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to clean up the grilling grids properly?
Although it can be cleaned with soapy water or dishwashing liquid it can be pretty tough specially if there is a buildup of burnt particles. By using a grill degreasing product that is available in the market will spare you a lot of time in cleaning up the grids.
Along with the grill degreasing product you can use a toothbrush to speed things up when cleaning your grill.
2. Is flaring up normal while grilling?
It is pretty normal for gas and charcoal type grills to flare up from time to time. For gas type grills the first phase of grilling usually produces flare-ups as the gas trigger the start of a fire.
3. Is it normal for a regulator of a gas barbecue grill to produce a hum?
Yes, it is normal for propane-powered barbecue grills.
4. Is it safe to buy a barbecue grill from online websites?
Yes, as long as it is from credible websites such as Amazon.
5. If I want a smoky taste on my barbecues what barbecue grill should I go for?
The barbecue grill that can provide you smoky texture and taste are barbecue grills that are powered by charcoal.
6. Is it true that eating grilled barbecue can cause cancer?
This is completely false, meat only becomes cancerous if they are burnt thoroughly. The reason for this is that burned meats are toxic for the body that is why they are considered carcinogenic.
7. Which is much better to grill barbecues, the cover is in placed or without the cover?
It primarily depends on the barbecue grill that you are using. For charcoal type barbecue grills it is much preferable to grill without the covers because air is crucial for charcoals to flare up. On the other hand, electric and gas type barbecue grillers are much preferable to use while the cover is in place.
8. Is it safe to clean a barbecue grill with soapy water?
Yes, just make sure that the inner components are not soaked or take its contact with water. The only components that you should clean are the grid and the ash catcher itself for the charcoal-based grills.
However, for the gas and electric types, the grids are the only ones that are safe to wash because you do not want to damage the components inside of the grill.
That was a great learning curve for you when it comes to barbecue grills. Right now you have the idea on what barbecue grill is perfect for you. But in order for you to help you more in your decision, we will choose the best ones in its category. So let us start!
For the gas type barbecue grills, our vote goes to Handcuffs Multipurpose Aluminum Barbecue Grill because of its affordable price and quality.
Next, for the charcoal types, Hytec BBQ1 Portable & Picnic Metal Barbeque is our number one choice because of its premium materials.
For the multi-powered barbecue grills, STEEMO 14-inch Aluminum Smokeless BBQ Grill is probably the best one because it has lots of freebies that make it worth buying.
Last but not the least for the electric type barbecue grills, Indiatradition Multipurpose Barbecue Grill came out on top because it can be used for a lot of other purposes not just for grilling barbecues.