Top 10 Air Coolers – Reviews and buyers guide
Air Coolers are becoming a standard to homes in areas that experience a mixture of hot air and low humidity. They are mainly used in dry places to curb scorching temperatures. Fast world cities too, where most of us reside, have the urban heat island effect that raises their temperatures. An urban home is by default hotter than a rural counterpart.
How do air coolers function? Imagine being hit by the burning sun at noon to the point where you have to pour water on your skin. There is a cooling effect that comes to your body. Now the air coolers work on the same principle. The process of evaporative cooling.
The two main components of an air cooler are the fan and wet pads. Both work in a collaborative move to lower the temperatures of the surrounding. While the fan sips in warm air and drives it to the wet pads to be moistened, the former acts as a surface where cold air evaporates into the atmosphere.The evaporative cooling process significantly decreases the air temperature by 20°.
If you want to buy a new Air Cooler, you are at the right lace. Here you will find everything you need to know about an Air cooler right from the Benefits of using an air cooler and its cons, what are the different types of Air Cooler, Buyers Guide, to list of top 10 Air coolers and FAQs. We have also provided the difference between the Air cooler and air conditioner and also how to find the right air cooler for your room.
Top 10 Air Coolers in 2019
Maroon Cooling Machine
Our Budget Pick
Massive Air Throw
Value for Money
Powerful Blower for Air Delivery
In Built Wheels
What are the benefits of using an Air Cooler?
Production of Moisture
Water is one of the necessary ingredients for the functioning of an air cooler. Evaporative cooling releases a humidifying effect in the air. This is very important for the comfort of the occupants of a particular room. Air conditioners, on the other hand, suction in humid air causing the people around to have a difficulty breathing.
Compared to the air conditioners, the air coolers are way cheaper both in the initial and operational costs. This is because the equipment itself is more affordable and evaporation takes up less energy. It cuts the power consumed by AC units by about 80%.
No Installation Required
The Air Coolers do not require any particular installation. You need to buy it, and you are ready to use it. Also, low maintanance cost and operational cost is making it ideal to fir low budget. Easy maintenance is an attractive feature for a home appliance. For the air coolers, the only action required is to refill the water tank. Which is more of a labor thing than it is cost.
As mentioned earlier, water is almost the whole idea behind the working of an air cooler. The result is always low temperatures and high humidity. There are no harmful gas emissions to the atmosphere. Something that has been a big menace to the ozone layer. It also integrates a filter that eliminates contaminated air. Your home is safe with an evaporative cooling device.
To ensure maximum functioning of an air cooling machine, it is important to keep the windows open for cross ventilation. Air conditioners, on the other hand, work best in closed rooms. Which is considered less safe.
There is a filter for dust and insects on air cooling models. This helps in preventing any sort of illness from the two factors. It also helps with Asthama and water being the main ingredient means no emission of harmful gases. Like the ChloroFluoroCarbons(CFCs) which is the among the leading players depleting the ozone layer.
Even if you have not used it before you are still good to go. However, the devices have a limitation in places where humidity is high.
What are the shortcomings of using Air Coolers?
- Since water is one of the functional needs of an air cooler, areas that experience shortage of the resource might not serve it right. If the water in your residence is limited, then the device might run dry for long hours. This comes as a barrier to the comfort that you would rather enjoy under minor electricity charges.
- The noise that comes out of a working air cooler can be so disgusting and might interrupt other activities going in your home. The motor combined together with the fan can produce unnecessary noise that can make it hard for you to focus on your projects.
- We cannot emphasize more on how important it is to check the humidity levels in your climate zone. Evaporative coolers humidify the air to cause the cooling effect. The success of this process entirely depends on the level of humidity out there. When it’s low, effective cooling occurs. The reverse is true.
- Regular maintenance is required for the operations of an air cooler. You have to keep adding water to the tank on a daily basis. Which is so undesirable considering the multiple other chores we have at our homes.
Air Coolers or Air Conditioners?
Sometimes it might seem difficult to decide whether to buy an air cooler or an AC unit. But the difference between them is quite evident. An air conditioner, being more advanced, is obviously more expensive although that shows in its handy features. While it can provide both heat and cold in your room the air cooler can only be used to cool. This makes an air conditioner suitable for all weather.
Other distinguishing factors reflect on installation and maintenance part. The air cooler does not require any installation and can be used by any armature. Contrarily, the air conditioners require professional installation which too comes with cost implications. On the flip side, they don’t require any type of maintenance, unlike the air coolers where you have to keep adding water.
Of course, the air coolers are more convenient when it comes to portability and fresh air emitted. Air conditioners are immobile making them usable only indoors and emits poisonous gases.
What is the right size of an Air Cooler for your room?
Finding the right size of a cooler for your room is very important because of two main reasons. When you pick an undersized piece, it won’t sufficiently cool the entire room when the temperatures are high. On the other hand, if the unit is oversized them, it can cause discomfort with the massive cooling effect. The dimensions of the room play a key role in determining the size of a cooler.
You need to buy the air cooler according to the size of your room. It is calculated by considering the CFM (Unit used to measure the airflow) i.e Cubic feet per minute. Higher the CFM means more is the Airflow. Below a simple formula for calculating CFM is given
CFM = Area of the room * Height of the room/2
Instead of the rough hassle having to calculate your room area and matching it with the right air cooler. There is a shortcut to save those who hated Math back in the days. At the product description pages, they always display the area that a particular cooler can cover, together with its capacity. You only have to do a rough estimation of what area you have and see what fits. This is available in most online stores.
What are the various types of Air Coolers?
Personal/Room Air Cooler
This type of air cooler is applicable to rooms ranging from small to medium size. It is comparatively cheap and uses blowers for air circulation. One special feature about the blowers is that circulates air on a particular area as opposed to the whole room.
The capacity of the water tank is somewhere between 20-30 liters. Mostly appropriate to situations where one is looking for their individual cooling needs in their rooms.
Desert Air Cooler
Unlike the personal counterpart, this type is more advanced and delivers better results. For instance, the desert air cooler employs huge fans that circulate the air for effective cooling. It is important to realize that this comes with a consequence of bigger electricity bills.
They are mostly used in medium-sized homes and those that are large. The fans circulate air on the entire room to bring the cooling effect in every corner, something that is not possible with a blower. The water tank capacity is relatively large, between 30-60 liters. When you consider the cost, this type is more expensive than the room air cooler.
Tower Air Cooler
One major advantage about Tower air coolers is that their models are so quiet. Additionally, they are super light and portable. How they function is by distributing cold air vertically. This type of coolers removes heat from hot air by passing it through water in the cooling pads. The result is cold, clean air.
The industrial applications of Tower coolers include processing of cooled water for manufacturing, electric power generation, and air conditioning.
Buyers Guide For Air Coolers
With the rapidly advancing technology and the number of brands skyrocketing in the field, people always get confused on what Air Cooler to buy. In most cases, one would prefer an air conditioner but portability, efficiency, cost-effectiveness and other aforementioned benefits of a cooler makes it outstanding in its version. For a deeper understanding, let us look at the different features that you should watch for when buying an air cooler.
- Control Panel- This includes a remote control that’s used for switching in between the modes and the timer where usually you can preset the time when your air cooler goes to sleep. Very important if you don’t need your device running all night.
- Right Size – This is one of the very important things to consider as for any air cooler to work efficiently, one needs to know the size of the room. You need to buy the air cooler according to the size of your room. It is calculated by considering the CFM (Unit used to measure the airflow) i.e Cubic feet per minute. Higher the CFM means more is the Airflow. Below a simple formula for calculating CFM is given
CFM = Area of the room * Height of the room/2
- Portability – Air coolers are highly portable. Because of its small and compact size, you can take the air cooler in any room and target that. The added benefit is that you can use it with doors and windows open unlike ACs
- Water Tank- As the name suggests, this is the water storage for the cooler. The two functions; water level indicator and water level controller work hand in hand for a smooth flow. You read the water level in the tank from the indicator while the controller automates the process in which water flows in. It is so convenient and flexible to operate.
- Cooling Pads- This is the most important part of an air cooler. There are two types; Aspen and Honeycomb cooling pads. As much as the design of the device determines the working of the cooling pads, the level of humidity in the air is equally important. For maximum efficiency, the thickness of the pads should need to be 90mm or more.
- Speed Function- This lets you adjust to control the speed of the cooler. Helpful for a temperature rise when it gets a little bit cold.
- Hose Connector- This part connects directly to the cooler and provides a constant supply of water. So you don’t have to keep refilling it.
- Ice Gel Packs- To help further enhance the cooling effect, some models include ice compartments. During the extremely hot days, you can add more ice to catalyze the cooling process. This, however, can only work where there is low humidity. No amount of ice would bring a cooling effect when the level of humidity is high.
- In Built Castors- for the mobility of the air cooler from one corner to another. Anytime you want.
To help you distinguish between the different brands and advantages attached to each of them, we have compiled a list for you. Some of them are expensive while some are cheap, depending on your budget. We carefully analyzed various brands to come up with a top 10 list of best air coolers you need in 2019. Read on to find out.
1. Havells Freddo i 70-Liter Cooler – Our Pick
Among the headline features of the 70-liter Havells Freddo air cooler are the collapsible louvers that filter out dust and insects from entering the air cooling machine.
It is a value for money product that integrates a number of automated features. These include the low water indicator for a warning before the water runs out, dry run protection and, and an autofill and drain for action whenever appropriate.
- Because the Havells Freddo 70-liter air cooler uses a fan as a propeller, it produces less noise. This makes it an appropriate cooler for corporate offices where focus and concentration matter for productivity.
- It has a large water tank with a capacity of 70 liters, an amount that can stand up for long hours before the next refill. The tank is creatively designed to exclude mosquitoes from entering and breeding.
- The humidity control function in the air cooler lets you achieve the best cooling results on a humid day by regulating the amount of water distributed to the honeycomb pads.
- It has 3 dust filter nets that prevents dust and insects from getting into the air cooler. This protects both the machine and the wellbeing of the people around.
- The honecomb cooling pads in Hevells Freddo are 6 in number. Besides the cooling action the water, they all look decent, are resistant to bacteria and erosion, and absorbs dust & cleans it.
- At the air cooler’s grill is an LED display for temperature. This informs you on whether to adjust or maintain speed.
- The package comes with an external fullly functioning remote control that lets you take charge of things from the comfort of your seat.
- Impressive design and smart cooling.
- The castor wheels make moving the cooler more comfortable.
- Nice overall look. Its presentable image adds to the beauty of the room.
- Inconvenient water inlet. A water tube would have done a better job instead.
- The level indicator lacks callibrations. It reflects the minimum level even when the exact amount is halfway used at 40 liters.
2. Kenstar Tower Cooler – Personal Cooler
Being a tower cooler, the Kenstar 15-liter air cooler occupies little space and is one of the models tailored for individual needs. Its ability to sustain a good air range enables it to survive through all seasons while providing the cool effect required.
It takes the form of a small, stylish build that incorporates an ice cooler to hasten the cooling process.
- The Kenstar tower cooler sufficiently serves an area of about 200 square ft. The room has to be well ventilated for efficent cooling of the air.
- It has a powerful air throw that shoots up to a distance of about 24ft. That’s a quite impressive figure for an individual air cooler.
- The automatic louvers increases the pressure of the air flow. Further enhancing the cooling process in the target area.
- Has low power consumption of about 100W.
- The remote control simplifies the controlling process.
- Uses honeycomb pads to generate the cooling effect from the water.
- Good in serving cool air to a specific area as opposed to an entire room.
- It has castor wheels.
- The cooler has an in built Timer function that can be preset for up to 7 hours.
- It has a mosquito net filter.
- Adding ice before switching it on makes you enjoy a more cold breeze.
- More noisy than peers on its category.
- There has been issues reported along honeycomb bad smell after a subastantial period of use.
3. Crompton Greaves Ozone Air Cooler – Maroon Cooling Machine
The Crompton Greaves Ozone is especially suitable to places that experience extreme hot and dry conditions. The water tank capacity is fairly large, 55 liters to be exact. This makes it last for 6 or more hours on a single refill.
When it comes to looks, the Crompton air cooler model is creatively designed with beautiful maroon colors that outshines most of the coolers in the market.
- As compact as it looks, the device has a powerful air throw pressure. It can spit cool air up to a distance of about 50Ft.
- It can sufficiently serve a decent room of 550 sq ft. This is done at an air delivery rate of about 4500m³/hr. A substantial amount of pressure to enhance effective cooling.
- The honeycomb pads work relatively fine for maximum cooling effect.
- Crompton Greaves cooler has an auto rotate function that enables supply of cool air all around.
- Easy to use.
- Movement of wheels is super efficient.
- It consumes less units of power, about 190 watts.
- Operates like an AC unit when properly installed with sufficient aeration.
- The device advertises as operating with no or low levels of noise. However, some customers have complained about a “Running Tap Sound” in the background. A phrase that precisely translates to water trickling down from the honeycomb cooling pads down to the water tank.
- The bottom of the tank lacks a drain plug making it difficult to discharge water. Adding to manual work.
4. Bajaj PCF 25 DLX Air Cooler – Our Budget Pick
This is a small compact design that is appropriate for an average sized room. The fierceness of its fan speaks volumes. That tells you the level of noise is at minimal too. The air flow system is highly mechanized to allow it to be operational in all types of climates and coastal regions.
In addition to the auto water level indicator that alerts you on how much time before refill, the device comes with a drain plug. This helps remove dirty, wasteful water from the cooler to keep it clean. Thus, the room is guaranteed fresh air for breathing.
- It has 3-side honeycomb cooling pads that are removable. They can be cleaned to boost the product’s hygiene and provide efficient favorable cooling process.
- The gadget has stable castor wheels that enhance its mobility within the confines of a room. You can move it around effortlessly.
- Bajaj PCF 250LX has an 80-liter water tank and a powerful air throw. This makes it useful in a room size that is either 150 sq ft or less.
- It has a compact size measuring 36.5cmx33.0cmx70.5cm. Hardly occupies any space.
- Whatever the intensity of cooling you desire for your room at any particular time, the Bajaj PCF has 3 control speed modes. You can choose from the options. Additionally, the device can deflect air in 4 different directions.
- It is an 80-watt machine that will pose insignificant electricity charges. Large power consumption is the reason most homes shy away from purchasing too many appliances.
- It is compatible with an inverter. And does not cause any type of overload.
- Good build fan and motor.
- Good value for money.
- Super small and easily portable.
- Water starts leaking on some models after a few months of consistent use.
- Opening for refilling water looks not so nice.
5. Cello Multi Cool Desert Air Cooler – Portable
We chose Cello Multi because of its impressive air throw and flawless cooling. The company is a respectable brand that has established dominance in the market too. It stands on 6 wheels that are stable for the mobility of the appliance.
You are guaranteed effective cooling and it serves an adequate number of people at that. Cello’s high performance has made it a popularly used cooler in banks, crowded halls, banks, and restaurants.
- It has a sizeable water tank capacity of 60 Liters. This is substantial to sustain the evaporative cooling process for long hours before having to refill it.
- The Air Throw maximum distance is impressive, about 45ft.
- It has a simple, compact size measuring 660x470x1090 mm. This will save you a lot of space for more household items.
- The cooler has 3-speed settings. You get to choose the intensity of the cold, humid air according to your needs at a particular time.
- The cooling system employed is the Honeycomb Pads. Compared to the Aspen counterparts, the Honeycombs require less maintenance, are more durable, and highly efficient too. They are however more expensive.
- Even with the premium features the Cello Multi Cool Desert air cooler consumes insignificant units of energy, 185 watts.
- It has good swing action for effective cooling.
- Good stability without any vibrations.
- Compatible with inverter
- Plastic body parts too complex to operate.
- The inlet pipe does not have an automatic stop.
6. Symphony Touch Air Cooler – Massive Air Throw
With such a huge water tank, we expect the scale of operations for this type of a cooler to be high. The hamper is rich in features and what caught the attention of many is the 6 Honeycomb pads, and louvers that are fully closable.
The Symphony Touch 80 is a bit noisy. But that has something to do with the use of a blower propeller as opposed to a fan.
- The trendy machine measure 76.3cmx43.0cmx108.5cm, a perfect size that will fit in the corner of your room seamlessly.
- Given the water tank capacity of 80 liters, the Symphony Touch 80 can bring an effective cooling effect to a room with a maximum area of 475 Sq Ft.
- It acts as a cool flow dispenser. Operates by cooling water in the 6 honeycomb padsbefore discharging it to the atmosphere in the form of humidified air.
- Symphony Touch 80 incorporates 3-speed control settings. One can adjust according to the level of the needs.
- It consumes insignificant units of power despite the large scale of operations.
- Air pollution is currently one of the major problems affecting our modern cities. That’s why i-PURE technology employs 5 filters to do away with potential threats to the air you breathe in. They filter out a bad smell, bacteria, allergens, dust, and can as well act as a 2.5 PM washer. This helps those living in the cities breathe pollutant-free air.
- Has super impressive air throw to maximize on the comfort of the occupants.
- Less electronic parts, for example, no lights, means less risk of getting damaged.
- It uses i-PURE technology to eliminate air pollutants in your room.
- Lacks sensors that indicate the level of water in the tank. Prompts the need to keep checking by physically. Which can be a bit tiresome and annoying.
- It only works when you balance it with ventilation in your room. Keep the windows and openings wide opened to enable the working of the Symphony Touch 80 air cooler.
7. Cello Osum Desert Air Cooler – Silent Cooler
As one of the most sought air coolers, the Cello Osum offers normal cooling to a large area. It looks decent with a compact size measuring 68.5cmx52.5cmx101.0cm. The cooler has a small body frame but incorporates excellent features in it. For example the impressive air throw of up to 54ft. A kind of performance that is rare for a cooler whose price falls under the category of lower than $150.
- The water tank capacity is 50 liters. An amount that is sufficient to cool an area of size 700 square ft or less.
- Like all the other coolers, open your windows for cross ventilation in order to realize the best results with this kind of cooler.
- Delivering air at a maximum rate of 5400m³/hr, the cooler has 3-speed control settings to choose from. Depending on the magnitude of cold air you desire at a time.
- Cello Osum is a great energy conservant. It only consumes 185W units of power.
- The castor wheels at all the corners are so efficient especially with the short body of the cooler. You can easily push it around.
- The cooler comes with a separate modern digital remote for controlling the operations of the cooler. According to the needs of the occupants in place.
- It is compatible with an inverter battery. In order to conserve energy when working on an inverter, you have to cut the fan’s speed and maybe turn off the louvers.
- The noise levels from its functioning are acceptable.
- Comes with a remote control that works perfectly even from a distance.
- Operating it is easy for both armatures and experienced users alike.
- It has no ice chamber. Pushing ice through the cooling pads is impossible too.
- Honeycomb pads are difficult to remove. This frustrates the cleaning process. Thus, if mosquitoes started breeding inside it would be hard to tame.
8. Voltas Desert VE D60MH – Value for Money
Due to the large size of the Voltas cooler, its cooling impact can be classified in the AC category. It is mainly designed for rooms in arid stricken places. As huge as it is, the cooler can adequately serve 5 people at a time.
The performance of this particular cooler will tremendously exceed your expectations. That’s why it is competing against giants like Bajaj, Symphony, and Kenstar Air Coolers.
- It has a massive water tank of 60 liters that can substantially serve occupants for long hours.
- A very important point to note, the Voltas air cooler is specifically designed for the desert climates for maximum efficiency.
- Since it is effective in dry climate zones, people from more favorable places can adopt them outdoors behind in their backyards. You dictate your own conditions to the environment.
- The castor wheels at the four corners help with the mobility of the cooler around the house.
- Despite the large size and higher scale of operations, the Voltas cooler power consumption levels are surprisingly low. Just about 190W.
- Being a big air cooler means a strong fan for the Voltas Desert. Which is why the cooler serves large rooms. The fan’s diameter is approximately 16.5- inches.
- As for the honeycomb cooling pads, they are thicker for improved cooling. And compared to Aspen material, they are more expensive in the initial buy but cost-effective in the life cost of the cooler. For instance, low maintenance and more durability.
- Perfect airflow and a soothing cooling.
- Elegant quality at an affordable price.
- The cooling picks on so fast.
- A limitation of only two windows.
- The cooler is noisy.
9. Symphony Diet 12T – Powerful Blower for Air Delivery
This is one of the oldest models that has surpassed competition to remain relevant in the market over the years. It works on an inverter too, so power cuts are not a major trouble. You can still breathe cool atmoshphere.
The air throw for this cooler is unmatched, about 1000m³ that turns on the cool feeling in seconds. There are 3 speed options to choose from. Low, medium, and high speed.
The Symphony Diet 12T might physically seem small, but even for a master bedroom it still works efficiently.
- Diet 12T has a good air throw of up to a maximum of about 30ft.
- Driving the air to the cooling pads is a strong blower. Which is naturally inclined to make more noise than the fans used in other coolers.
- The castor wheels in this type of cooler are multi-directional. That means they are highly flexible and mobile within the boundaries of a room.
- The device has a water tank capacity of 12 liters. This can barely sustain it for 5 hours but is acceptable for the cooler’s price segment.
- The Diet 12T is an ergonomic design with side dimensions of 30cm and 33cm, while the height is 84.5cm. This consumes less space in your room.
- The honeycomb pads have a high level of efficiency to catalyze cooling.
- It has a dust protector and mosquito net to keep away dust and harmful insects.
- When the water tank is full, it can last a whole night without issues of breakdown for shortage. In other models, alarms disturb you in the late night when water runs out.
- Easily portable from room to room.
- A good buy/ Durable.
- So easy to operate.
- Only suitable for a single person. For example, a shopkeeper who spends long hours in stuffed stores. But it can be used anywhere.
- Requires a constant supply of water. Regular cleaning must be put in practice too.
- Plastic material cuts short the life of cooler.
10. Castor Misty Cool Air Cooler – In Built Wheels
Going by the name is an extremely portable cooler that is mainly used for an individual person. The Castor Misty Cool is an affordable well-designed product that can do wonders for your home.
After a long rough day at work, everyone deserves to retire to a peaceful sleep. At the bottom of the cooler in the four corners are the multi-directional castor wheels with improved movement as compared to other models.
- To add some more cooling of the air, the cooler adopted an ice compartment chamber which lowers the temperature by a significant value.
- The outlook is a finely polished surface with appealing features. A small attractive air cooler.
- It has a water tank with a capacity of 22 liters. Being a small machine and serving one individual means it can survive on the capacity for more than 6 hours.
- The automatic vertical louvers help improve the air flow within the cooler so as to create a sustainable environment around the house.
- The honeycomb pads integrated in the design are effective in humidifying the air for a cool breeze.
- Misty Cool works perfectly well with an inverter.
- Perfect for one individual.
- Strategically placed on the floor near your bed for efficient cooling.
- The ice cube box is too small. This might not add much to the efficiency of the cooler.
- Air deflector on the sideway defective in some cases.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are Air Coolers Good For Health?
Yes. Air coolers do not have negative side effects on your health. If anything they make the air you breath fresher, cleaner, and more importantly moist. When the air is too humid, then the irritation that it causes on your nose is a question of discomfort and not health. We can comfortably say air coolers are safe for our homes.
2. Are Air Coolers Effective?
Yes. Only this depends on the level of humidity and the cross ventilation situation in your room. When humidity is high, then the effects of an air cooler are not felt. But when humidity is low air cooler comes to your safety by moistening the air you breathe in. A good balance with ventilation by opening the windows in your room will greatly boost the performance of an air cooler.
3. How Much Electricity Does An Air Cooler Use?
Air Coolers are one of the most energy conservative appliances at home. Even the premium large units hardly consume more than 200 watts of power. Acquisition and running costs of air coolers are considerably cheap.
4. How Do I Keep My Cooler From Smelling?
Regular and thorough cleaning will surely help. Involve soap detergents and baking soda before heavily scrubbing the cooler parts. Rinse it more than once and finally spray a sanitizing agent.
5. Does Ice Help Evaporative Coolers?
In my own opinion adding ice would slow rather than hasten the cooling process in the room. This is because ice would lower the temperature, and for effective cooling to occur, water has to absorb heat from the air flow and then evaporate to the outside as moist air. Ice slows the evaporative process by lowering the temperatures inside.
6. Can We Use Air Cooler Without Water?
That’s a big No. All air coolers are naturally designed to use water. Essential especially for the evaporative cooling process. It is always advisable to check the water level in the water tank before starting to use the cooler.
7. Does Putting A Wet Towel Over A Fan Make It Cooler?
You can dip a towel in water and squeeze it to a point where it stops trickling water. When the wet dry towel cloth is used to cover the opening to the fan the air coming out feels colder.
8. Do Evaporative Coolers Cause Mold?
This group of the potentially hazardous fungus are common in damp places where water and air are stagnant. If such situations creeped into our homes the risk would majorly involve respiratory complications. One has to conduct routine checks and adopt a sound maintenance policy to keep away the molds from their air coolers.
Having discussed the different models and how they function, it is evident that air coolers are an integral part of our lives if we care about fresh air. With the rapid growth of industrialization that results in an increase in the amount of air pollutants, the air coolers will soon turn to a basic necessity. Especially for those who live in cities.
They are an affordable solution for tough summers when you don’t have cash to squash on an air conditioner. All the same there are those points that makes it outstand the conditioner. Like the fact that an air cooler adds moisture to the atmosphere while the conditioner takes it. So it is a matter of which one fits what situation.
We will keep updating our list with newer and more advanced units as trends in the market change. You might want to keep checking before making a solid decision to buy an air cooler that best suits your needs.