The Best Foot Massager Machine Review and Buying Guide
Nothing feels as good as having a foot massage at the end of a long and tiring day. It relaxes you in ways that you could never imagine and sets your mood on high.
A foot massage manipulates your body by applying pressure on your ligaments, connective tissues, tendons, and joint muscles. As a result, this tends to help you relax and feel re-energized. It also opens up your mind and makes you more alert.
When you are really tired, a foot massage will loosen up your sore muscles and leave you feeling fresh and rested.
Now, in the past, having a massage was considered a luxury, and mostly for those who could afford to spend their money being pampered. However, It is now considered as a good and useful investment and is taken seriously as it has been associated with many health benefits.
Here, In this article, you will get to know everything about the types of foot massager machines, various things to consider before buying a massager and a list of top 10 best foot massager machine in India along with few FAQs for better understanding.
Top 10 Best Foot Massager Machine
Our Top Pick
Best All in one Massager
Best for heating and pain relief
Ideal for the whole family
Best for Reflex Shock Technique
Best for Shiatsu Kneading Massage
Best for Leg pain
Best for Full-leg Massage
Best for Pain Relief
Health Benefits of Foot Massager Machines Are:
It helps manage your stress and anxiety:
According to research, 73% of all psychological problems are caused by stress. We just don’t know it yet. When you eliminate stress from your life, you tend to have a lot fewer problems. Getting a good foot massage regularly will go a great way in eliminating stress and anxiety from your life.
Now, when you get a good massage, serotonin and dopamine chemicals are released by your body, and this helps you to overcome chronic and habitual stress.
It helps improve your mood:
If you have had a bad day, or you are simply in a bad mood, a foot massage can quickly rectify that. It will release endorphins – feel-good chemicals, into your bloodstream and immediately your day will not seem so bad after all.
Endorphins are like anti-depressants that lift your spirits and make you feel good all the time.
It helps you sleep better:
A good foot massage will raise your serotonin levels and then the brain will use this and convert it into melatonin which is a sleep hormone. As a result, you will end up sleeping better at night, and you also get to wake up feeling fresh and ready to face the day.
It helps increase your blood flow and circulation:
A good foot massage will help supply oxygen to all your muscles and help them to function properly. One of the things it does is to stimulate the blood flow and help in the provision of oxygen and other nutrients that are needed by your muscles.
Helps with neuropathy:
People who suffer from conditions such as diabetes can develop what is known as neuropathy over time. This is numbness and weakness in your feet. A good foot massager can stimulate your nerves and ease the pain.
This stimulation also eliminates the numbness and tightness.
Helps with Plantar Fasciitis:
This is a foot condition that occurs at the bottom of one or both of your feet. As a result of this condition, the tissue becomes inflamed and very painful. It needs to be treated urgently and a good foot massage can help alleviate the painful symptoms.
Helps with Arthritis pain:
This is an inflammation of your joints and muscles. It can either be acute or chronic and in most cases, it leads to fluid retention in your feet and a lot of pain. Regularly using a foot massager can help alleviate these pains and also eliminate the tightness in your muscles.
For this specific problem, look for a foot massager that has a heat feature which is capable of providing a thorough kneading massage which will make your life much better even if you are living with this condition.
Helps with Bunion pain:
People with bunions experience a lot of pain in their feet. A foot massager can help with this condition by relaxing the muscles in your toes. A good model will actually help massage the soles of your feet and the sides as well and provide what is called a shiatsu massage.
Helps with Menstrual pain:
It has actually been scientifically proven that applying pressure to specific points in the soles of your feet can actually help alleviate menstrual pain. Based on the principles of reflexology therapy, the foot massager can go a long way in helping you with this.
Helps with lower back pain:
Most people suffer from back pain, and it is largely caused by poor posture. Because we never stand, sit or even walk right, we tend to experience a lot of pain in your backs.
A good foot massage will go a long way in helping you with this problem. What the massage does is to manipulate the tendons and muscles in your feet and restore good blood flow. It will also relieve the pain you may be feeling in your legs as a result of poor posture.
Helps to induce labor:
Though not very common or popular, it is scientifically proven that if you target specific acupressure areas around your ankles and feet, it can actually help in inducing labor. You must get a machine that can be able to massage your soles and the sides of your feet as well.
For this specific benefit, talk to your doctor in advance before attempting to use the foot massager for inducing labor.
Helps with headaches:
We all suffer headaches every now and then, and it can be quite irritating. Now, according to research, it has been proven that the soles of your feet are covered with very many pressure points that you are not even aware of. These have different effects on your body as well.
When you strategically target your pressure points during a foot massage, you are likely to get rid of throbbing headaches or even migraines.
Types of Foot Massagers
Foot massagers can be classified into five main types, namely.
Manual foot massager:
This is normally a ball or a set of balls that you can roll under your feet. Some may come with multiple rollers that can cover your entire foot bottom in order to provide the benefits and feel of a real massage.
These are generally inexpensive, and they function manually, meaning you do not need a power source for them to give a good massage.
Their only limitation is that it may be tiring for you to keep rolling your feet, and also, they are not as effective as the other types of foot massagers we shall point out below.
Electric foot massagers:
This is a massager that uses a motor, and it vibrates either using rolling heads or oscillation technique. It normally comes with extra features such as heat and it uses electricity. Rarely is an electric massager powered by a battery.
Shiatsu Foot Massager:
This foot massager makes use of vibrators, heating elements and rotating heads to stimulate the famous Japanese kneading massage method. It is able to simulate the hands of a masseuse.
This is a massager that comes with very many and small simulation points that emit infrared lights. These complement your massage with soothing warmth. The heat produced by the rays, along with the vibration will stimulate your blood circulation on the muscles where it is applied.
These foot massagers are ideal for your foot and calf.
Water foot massagers:
This foot massager uses water, vibrations, lights, and bubbles in order to massage your feet. All you need to do is feed it with hot water and then connect to a power outlet. It is what you would normally find in a salon for pedicures.
Buying Guide for Foot Massagers
There are very many foot massagers in the market, and finding the right one can be quite a daunting task. To help you out, we have identified the main factors that you should look out for in a good foot massager so you can enjoy the benefits more;
The design of the foot massager actually greatly influences your massage experience. Each foot massager is different, and these differences offer unique features. The main types you will find in the market today are;
Open design: Most will actually have an open design. This allows you to rest your feet comfortably on the deck of the foot massager, and you don’t necessarily have to turn it on. The benefits of having this type of foot massager are;
- They tend to be lightweight and portable, meaning you can carry them along with you wherever you want to have your massage done. You can even have them at work.
- They are very silent and rarely causes a nuisance to other people as you have your feet massaged. They simply do not attract unwanted attention.
- They are stable and keep your feet comfortable during the massage period.
- They can thoroughly massage your feet and leave you feeling relaxed.
- They have a heated feature that will keep your feet heated at all times.
- They are low maintenance.
Closed design: This is a popular model of foot massagers, where you put your feet inside the machine. It has the following benefits;
- They are able to work on your soles, the sides of your feet, and even the arches.
- Some will even work on your heels.
- They have a heated feature that will warm your feet and provide a relaxed feeling.
- They come with a lot more massage techniques compared to the open model.
- They have a higher maintenance level, but they are still worth it.
- Some can be controlled using a remote control, which makes work very easy for you. All you do is sit on your chair and use the remote to control the settings.
- They have very many settings.
- They are highly technologically advanced and offer the user many different options.
- They are designed to accommodate many different users.
When choosing a foot massager, ensure to consider the above points and buy one that will suit your needs. We highly recommend the closed design as it has many more benefits.
Size of the foot massager:
This is a very important point because it has to do with the size of your foot. You must carefully consider your leg before buying a foot massager which may end up not fitting your foot. Some will fit up to a size 14, while others will feet even smaller feet.
A foot massager that perfectly fits your foot is the best option because it means that you can be able to use it comfortably and it will be effective in ensuring you receive the maximum benefits from using it.
Ease of use:
It is important to have a machine that is easy to use, as compared to one that is too complicated for you to figure out.
These machines are generally not too hard to use but, some do come with a variety of features and settings that may necessitate you to look at the manual. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions to use them efficiently.
The foot massager should be stable enough to accommodate your feet. It shouldn’t be wobbly or keep toppling over and spilling all of the contents.
You must however never stand when using a foot massager. They are designed to be used while seated. Standing up puts all of your weight on the machine, and this can cause it to break or become weak. Never allow anyone to stand on your foot massager either.
Foot massagers will come with many different features and techniques of massaging your feet which includes the following;
Oscillating technique: In this technique, the foot massager will vibrate its surface while you put your feet on it. As a result, it will be able to apply pressure on your pressure points and offer you lasting relief from pain. It is most common in the open design foot massagers.
Air pressure massage: In this type, the foot massager normally has alternating airbags that inflate and deflate within the walls of the machine. It is very common with the closed design of foot massagers and offers a lot of relief.
Kneading massage: This is very popular, and it is used by both the open and closed designs of foot massagers. The heads of the foot massager normally spin clockwise and anticlockwise performing a kneading technique on your feet.
This is very effective, especially if you are having circulation problems.
Shiatsu Massage: This is a Japanese massage technique that is used by both closed and open foot massagers. The procedure normally applies pressure on different parts of your feet in a kneading function, much like what you are likely to get from a professional masseuse.
Choose the massage technique you find most suited for your needs.
This is one of those features that everyone is looking for in a foot massager. Please note however that not all models have this incredible feature. What happens is that the foot massager produces heat while you are getting a foot massage, and this warm sensation feels excellent especially when trying to relax.
It also helps in dilating your blood vessels, and increase blood flow and other required nutrients to your feet. At the end of the massage, you are not only relaxed and warmed up, but it will also help in muscle recovery.
This is very important because it determines how much of your legs will be in the foot massager for the massage at any one time. The applications you will find are;
Foot application: Unfortunately, most will have a foot application only which targets the soles of their feet and ankles only. These are however still effective as the soles of your feet have multiple pressure points that can work wonders in relaxing you.
Foot and ankle: These are the best. The closed design models tend to be tall and can accommodate most of your leg. They are also able to apply pressure to the calves, and the sides of your feet for maximum satisfaction.
Foot, ankle, and calf: Well, these are even better, but they are very few. These massagers can reach way beyond your leg and up to the calf. They are very versatile and can even allow you to tilt them, so they reach those hard to reach areas of your leg.
If you suffer from muscle knots in your calves, go for this type of massager, but if you want just something simple for your feet, you can choose either of the first two.
These foot massagers are built to last. The manufacturers make use of the best materials that ensure you keep using it for a long period. Since they are quite an investment, this is most definitely a great thing.
They are simple and easy to use. Most of them normally require you to connect to the power outlet and then you push a button and voila! The machine starts doing its magic. You will rarely find one that is too complicated, but then again, you are always advised to follow the manufacturer’s advice while using these electric gadgets.
1. Craftgasmic Wooden Foot/Feet Massager – Our Top Pick
This manual wooden foot massager from Craftgasmic is very reasonably priced, and that is why it is our top pick in this category. It comes equipped with six rollers for acupressure stress release, and it is long enough to fit your foot.
This foot massager is designed to massage both feet at the same time because it has two packs of wooden rollers that you can step on and roll your feet to freedom.
- It is a comfortable width of 11 inches long. This is enough for the whole foot.
- Its arch design follows the contours of your foot very well.
- The last row has larger pegs that will allow for a deeper massage. This is also very good for the stimulation of tissues, and it is very good for your heels.
- It is made of very good quality natural wood grain.
- Perfect for medical arch training.
- Very comfortable and does a very good job of acupressure.
- Helps you release stress.
- It is reasonably priced.
- It is manual, hence may tire after some time.
2. Stok St- Cfm01 Small Compact Electric Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Foot Massager – Best All in one Massager
This all in one, foot massager from STok incorporates almost all of the best massage techniques. It will do shiatsu, rolling and kneading on your feet as you relax. It also comes equipped with lots of features to make your experience an unforgettable one.
- Five buttons for control: This is what we mean when we talk about control. This foot massager has five amazing buttons to help you set it to your preferred mode. These include a timer, strength of massage, model of massage, heating, and of course and on/off button.
- Multi-functional: This foot massager is so diverse, you will want just to take it home and keep it for yourself. It can be able to do shiatsu, kneading, rolling and air pressing. You get to experience world-class care all in the comfort of your home.
- Heating function: It has this incredible feature that keeps your feet warm as you enjoy the massage. The benefit of this is that it will help alleviate stress and improve your blood circulation.
- Foot massage options: This is what it will do for you: Sole knead, point roller, sole stick, toe press, arch scrape, and instep excursion. These will lead to a healthier and happier you.
- Application: This foot massager will work on three parts of your foot. The toes, the heel and the sole of your foot, for a full foot massage.
- It offers you very many benefits like Improved metabolism, increases blood circulation, helps you relax and rejuvenate and also reduces your stress levels.
- Works on your whole foot.
- Comes with a much-needed heating function.
- It is very diverse and can do almost all types of massages.
- The heater isn’t very powerful.
3. Dr Physdisplayio (USA) Electric Powerful Foot Spa Body Massager Machine – Best for heating and pain relief
This is a foot massager along with a Spa treatment. It comes equipped with so many features, you will feel like you are at a spa. Not only does it work at eliminating all of the pain from your feet though targeted massage, it also comes with revolutionary new techniques that will revitalize your body as well.
- Digital display: This foot massager has an inbuilt digital display that allows you to view the performance of the machine. You can be able to watch all of its performance under all the conditions that you select.
- Mechanical roller massager: It comes with massage rollers within it. Its performance is maintained by these massage rollers which offer a very effective and high-quality spa experience.
- Compact and portable: it is lightweight and easy to carry around from one place to another. You can comfortably carry it along with you even to the office or while traveling.
- Pedicure and spa: You can also load it with warm water, and it will produce bubbles and vibrations that can be used in a salon for pedicures. This will help increase the blood circulation in your feet and give you the most amazing and relaxing feeling ever.
- Infra-red physiotherapy: This is the process of using many and small simulation points to emit infrared lights. These complement your massage with soothing warmth. The heat produced by the rays, along with the vibration stimulates your foot and helps with blood circulation on the muscles where it is applied.
- Uses very advanced technology to massage your feet.
- Makes use of infra-red physiotherapy
- Can also be used for pedicures.
- Offers a whole spa experience.
- Aids in blood circulation.
- Helps alleviate stress and anxiety
- Will help you relax.
- It is a bit complicated and will require you to read the manual carefully.
- It is very expensive.
4. Lifelong LLM72 Foot Massager, Brown – Ideal for the whole family
This foot massager from Lifelong comes equipped with a world of features to help you live a longer and more healthy life.
Its performance is superior. This massager is based on the traditional medicine of magnetic and meridian. This is a very powerful combination of the most modern technology that ensures to get rid of all fatigue and stress from your body.
- Customized operations: You can be able to adjust this foot massager as per your foot and the main acupuncture areas. This will make you feel more relaxed and rejuvenated. You have the freedom to choose from the four available programs that correspond to your different body parts.
- Easy to use design: This foot massager is convenient, effective and easy to use. It has a compact design that you can be able to carry around wherever you want to go, and it is perfect for use in your home or even the office.
- Focusses on acupuncture areas: It works perfectly on your pressure spots. These acupuncture spots are advantageous in the treatment of migraine headaches, shoulder acid, fatigue, constipation, weight loss, insomnia, common colds, etc.
- Biometric method: It utilizes the essence of a traditional massage. It also makes use of the core content for a modern magnetic theory and foot health. It will make you feel like you visited a real masseuse.
- Highly portable.
- Made of the highest level of technology.
- Ideal for the whole family.
- Focuses on your main acupuncture areas to offer relief.
- A little bit costly compared to the others we have reviewed.
5. Quantico Foot & Calf Air Pressure Massager – Best for Reflex Shock Technique
This Quantico foot and calf massager makes use of the air pressure technique to ensure your feet are relaxed, stress-free and rejuvenated. It is one of the best machines because it not only covers your foot but your calves as well.
It has a Powerful 3 Mode technology that pumps your blood backward, and as a result, this improves the blood circulation in your whole body.
- Patented figure 6 – new technology: This massager will surround your foot, and your calves as well, and deliver a very fluid and highly effective massage that will be able to emulate the hands of a professional masseuse with very highly trained hands.
- Underfoot reflexology rollers: It has some very powerful rollers available under your foot and these help in providing a robust massage under your feet and your heels as well.
- Non-skid: It comes with some great protectors on the floor of the massager to keep it from sliding while you have your massage done.
- Ergonomic handle: It comes with a great and firm handle that you can use to carry it around wherever you want to go.
- Easy to use.
- Advanced technology.
- Ergonomic and easy to carry handle.
- Excellent massage techniques
- Helps alleviate stress and fatigue.
- The heating feature doesn’t work too well.
6. SToK .ST-F.M01 Electric Foot Massager – Best for Shiatsu Kneading Massage
This is an excellent foot massager that is made not only for comfort but to also help eliminate all of your fatigue, stress, and anxiety. Made using the highest of technologies, it makes use of the Shiatsu massage therapy.
Kneading, shiatsu, and rolling techniques are the main options you have when you buy this foot massager. All these are used to target specific parts of your body, and as a result, this is not just for your feet but the whole body.
- It gives you a very comfortable massage right in the comfort of your own home.
- Targeted massage: It is designed to target your pressure points, and most especially the sensitive spots on your sole. It is great for relaxing your whole body and helps with your blood circulation as well.
- Three customized modes: The foot massager targets your tiptoes, the sole of your foot and the arch at the back of your foot. It also comes with some adjustable kneading speeds.
- Easy to use: It is very easy to use, as it comes with buttons that help you select which options you want and at which speeds.
- The fabric covers are detachable which makes it very easy to clean.
- Comes with many controls for a customized massage.
- Makes use of the Japanese Shiatsu massage that is very effective.
- Comes with a remote control
- The motor is not very strong
7. Agaro Relaxing Foot & Calf Massager – Compact design
This is a great foot massager that offers pain relief through the use of techniques such as rolling, vibration, and kneading. These are some of the best massage techniques that guarantee whole-body wellness.
This foot and calf massager comes with a Detachable fabric cover with a zip that makes it easy to clean the machine. It has an Auto shut-off button that ensures the machine goes off when not in use. It uses 80 Watts power.
- Massage therapy: The massage therapy offered by this foot massage helps with pain relief, muscle relaxation and improved blood circulation.
- LED screen: It comes with a professional touch panel and LED display that makes it easy to see exactly what is happening on the machine and gives you options to choose the settings you want.
- Adjustable seating: It allows you to adjust the position by tilting it to reach areas that you may not have reached already.
- Four flexible kneading techniques: It is equipped with four massage options that help target your foot, calf, the tip-toes, and the sole of your foot.
- Pressure points: It is equipped with vital reflexology pressure points that can help you relax.
- Compact design: This foot massager has a compact and lightweight design that allows you to carry it along wherever you go.
- Easy to use.
- Ideal for alleviating stress.
- Helps to relieve pain.
- Ideal for the whole foot.
- Makes use of 4 massage techniques.
- Very expensive.
8. JSB Hf119 Calf and Foot Massager Machine – Best for Leg pain
This is a great foot massager that comes with an airbag, kneading and heating technology, all to make you feel rejuvenated, relaxed and stress-free.
This foot massager machine helps with pain relief by use of rubber kneading pads which are able to effectively knead your ankles and the calf at the same time.
It helps support blood circulation and is especially beneficial to people who suffer from varicose veins, arthritis, knee pain or foot pain calf disease.
- It comes with three intensity levels,a touch dis play panel, and a scraping roller massage on the insoles
- It can recline up to 45 degrees, and you can use it while reclined or straight up.
- It has three modes of vibration; kneading, vibrating and relaxing. You get to choose the one you want.
- It can be used by people who have a height of up to 5’6? above that it cannot cover the whole foot.
- Helps with leg pains.
- It works wonders on people who have bad circulation,
- Ideal for people with varicose veins.
- Will help alleviate arthritis pain,
- It can recline up to 45 degrees.
- Easy to use.
- It is very expensive.
- Cannot be used by people who are taller than 5?6?
9. HealthSense LM 400 My-Sole Leg and Foot Massager – Best for Full-leg Massage
This is one of the few foot massagers in the market that can cover the whole leg up to the knee. It may be very expensive compared to all the others we have reviewed, but it is also unique and will work on even your sore calves.
It offers a complete emersion experience, whereby it covers the full leg up to the knee. This is perfect for people who also have trouble with their knees.
- Air compression technology: It is filled with airbags that can inflate and deflate giving you a full revitalizing experience.
- It has a powerful vibration massage that stimulates blood circulation and also helps to relieve stress.
- It is equipped with a deep kneading shiatsu technique that helps relieve chronic pain.
- The fabrics are zipped and removable making it easy to clean.
- Has user-friendly controls that enable you to maneuver freely.
- Has a present massage cycle that prevents overheating.
- Uses infrared technique.
- Offers a revitalizing experience.
- Makes use of the air pressure technique.
- Ideal for relieving chronic pain.
- Very easy to use.
- Has a control that prevents it from overheating.
- Helps alleviate stress.
- It is very expensive.
10. Robotouch Ortholite Leg and Foot Massagers – Best for Pain Relief
This foot massager from Robotouch is one of those products that will just make you want to come home early, kick off your shoes, loosen your clothing, then sit back and enjoy!
It is a full-leg foot massager that will help you unwind, release the pent-up tension in your body and alleviate the pain from your sore muscles.
- Great massage combination: The foot massager can combine heat therapy, kneading technique, and foot rollers, all with the aim of making this one of the most memorable experiences of your life. It is an immense massage experience.
- Full leg massage: This is the winning feature in this foot massager. The fact that it covers your whole let. It will not only massage the sole of your feet, but your calves as well, and you know sometimes these carry a lot of sore muscles.
- It comes in a great design that is loaded with cutting edge features. It is powered by three rollers which help to massage your feet muscles and stimulate your reflex points.
- The heating feature is perfect for your thighs and ankle areas.
- It is a lightweight machine that is highly portable and has a very low sound level of 45db.
- Helps to rejuvenate sore and painful feet.
- Helps with your blood circulation.
- The heat feature is perfect for relaxation.
- This foot massager reaches up to the knees.
- It is very easy to use.
- It has five kinds of programs and 17 different massage combinations
- Perfect for those very painful toes.
- The width of the calf area is small
- The cost is very high
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Exactly what is a foot massager and how does it work?
A foot massager is a machine that is used to massage your feet. It normally targets the soft tissues on the sole of your feet and gently applies pressure on them so you can be able to feel more relaxed and stress-free.
By constantly having a foot massage, you are exposing yourself to a wealth of benefits which includes, less stress, better blood circulation, better sleep patterns, increased creativity, etc. Consider buying a foot massager so you can enjoy these benefits.
2. Are the electric foot massagers safe to use in the house?
These are safe. If you use other household items such as microwaves, iron boxes, blenders, etc., safely, then an electric foot massager is the same way.
For any electrical product, it is always advisable to follow the manufacturers instructions while using it. Also, in case the product has a negative reaction to your feet, it is advisable that you discontinue their use immediately. This may include skin eruptions, swellings, inflamed skin, etc.
If you are concerned for your health when it comes to an electric massager, however, ensure to consult your doctor so he can be able to advise you on what to do and how to use it effectively.
Pregnant and lactating mothers are also advised to speak to their healthcare provider before using these machines so they can be given the right information first hand.
3. Why does a foot massage feel so good?
A foot massage feels good for a couple of reasons:
- The soothing touch has a very relaxed feeling. When you are getting a foot massage, the machine is soothing you in places that you probably never reach when grooming yourself and as a result, this can help you to seriously relax.
- The various pressure points on your leg that are targeted by the foot massager correspond to other parts of your body. When these parts are massaged, it helps your whole body relax. According to the Chinese, they say that there are some certain meridians which begin at your feet and flow all the way to the rest of your body.
- It is believed that a good foot massage can actually help and stimulate energy all over your body, so, when you are feeling so tired, massage therapy helps to rejuvenate you and you, start to feel good.
4. Which is the best foot massager?
This will depend on your likes and dislikes, and more so what you are looking to achieve from the massage. When looking for a good foot massager, pay close attention to the features it offers because these will clearly be outlined by the manufacturer.
Spend time doing adequate research so you can be able to buy a machine that will serve you the way you want to be served and help you achieve all or most of the health benefits associated with a good foot massage.
5. Can children use a foot massager?
Now, this will depend on the age. Of course, very young children should never use the foot massager, and it is recommended that you massage their feet with your hands if they are having trouble and need to have a massage.
If you have teenagers or young adults, this would be okay, but don’t overuse it.
6. Why do I always feel ticklish when getting a foot massage?
A foot massage targets your feet. The sole of your feet is ticklish and when the foot massager touches those areas, you will definitely feel like laughing.
This is not always the same for everyone. Some people feel pain while others feel uncomfortable. Look for a foot massager that will ensure you are comfortable while the massage it staking place. Regardless of how it feels, a good foot massage is highly beneficial to your health.
The health impact of foot massagers is actually scientifically proven. Whether you are healthy or suffer from some of the conditions we highlighted above, everyone can always benefit from a good foot massage.
Our top picks for foot massagers are Robotouch Ortholite Leg and Foot Massagers, Craftgasmic Wooden Foot/Feet Massager, Lifelong LLM72 Foot Massager.
Knowing what to look for is the first step. With the buying guide above, you now have an idea of what a foot massager should have and what it should do for your feet. Go ahead and get one just for you. You won’t regret having your feet nicely kneaded after a long and tiring day at work.