Refrigerators Under INR 15,000
Are you thinking of replacing your old fridge perhaps due to the usual wear and tear? Or do you want to upgrade your kitchen?
Since it is not every day that you purchase such a huge kitchen appliance, it is important to make the best decision.
You do not want to be stuck with an appliance that does not have all the features that you want. Refrigerators under INR 15,000 come in various shapes and sizes and you are sure to get the perfect fit.
What to expect from refrigerators under INR 15,000
Now that you already have a budget and are ready to spend between INR 10,000 and 15,000, you are already curious about what features to expect.
If you have not purchased a fridge in a while, you will be surprised at the extra features you can get from refrigerators under INR 15,000. There is a lot of competition from the top brands, making fridges keep getting better every day.
- All the top brands have a capacity of between 190 liters to 220 liters.
- Technology that enables you to keep vegetables fresh for up to seven days.
- An icing technology that makes it possible to make ice faster – it takes 60 minutes to make the ice.
- A cooling gas that helps save on energy by cooling the fridge without consuming too much energy.
- Toughened shelves made of glass that are easy to clean.
- A door lock – very handy if you have small children.
- Storage at the door where you can keep bottled beverages.
- Has an inbuilt stabilizer.
- The compressor is protected from power fluctuations – it does that within a range of 135-290V.
- It has a moisture control feature and a fresh filter to keep vegetables fresh.
- A cooling effect that keeps everything cool even when there is no power.
- Three and four-star ratings – meaning it saves energy.
Comparison between refrigerators under INR 10,000 and under INR 15,000
Although most of the commonly used features are the same, the pricier refrigerators have some extra features that you can ignore if you are on a budget since your fridge will still function well and serve the purpose. Here are some of the differences and similarities.
|Features||Refrigerators under INR 10,000||Refrigerators under INR 15,000|
|Capacity||under 200 liters||185-200 liters|
|Type||Single Doors and mini-fridges||Single doors and might find double doors.|
|Extras||No Mobile charger|
No music system
|Inbuilt mobile charger|
Inbuilt music system in some refrigerators
|Defrosting||Manual defrosting||Manual defrosting|
|Power efficiency||3 and a 4-star rating||3 and a 4-star rating|
Refrigerators under INR 15,000 are available in India and you only need to note down the most important features for you. This will help you know what to choose because most brands offer almost the same features.
Choose the size that will fit your space and the style and color that will enhance your home.