Refrigerators Under INR 10,000
A fridge is one of the most essential kitchen appliances in today’s world. Once you have decided to purchase a refrigerator, one vital consideration to make is the price.
There are very many brands with refrigerators under INR 10,000; therefore, you need not worry about your budget. You will be spoilt for choice in terms of style and performance as you will discover below.
What to Expect from Refrigerators Under INR 10,000
Now that you know it is possible to find refrigerators under INR 10,000, you will be interested to know if the fridge will meet your needs. Most of the fridges available from different brands share almost all specifications with a very minimal difference from brand to brand.
- You expect to find single door refrigerators and the mini-refrigerators within that budget easily.
- Mostly for small households because of their capacity. They have a capacity of between 35 liters and 190 liters.
- It can stay cold up to 9 hours without power. It has the technology to help in maintaining the temperature. This comes in handy when there is power fluctuation.
- Easy to defrost manually.
- Inbuilt stabilizer and smart inverter compressor
- It has a vegetable crisper to keep your vegetables fresh for long.
- Most of the fridges have 3- and a 4-star rating, meaning they consume not more than 200 units of electricity. Very power efficient.
- Very low noise and environment-friendly.
- Direct cooling.
- Additional space for storing bottles.
- Anti-fungal gasket.
- Toughened glass shelves
- Child lock
- Built with a special place to store dairy products and green vegetables.
Refrigerators under INR 10,000 are becoming very popular because they serve a majority of people from offices, to students, to single people and small families.
Most of the top brands are, therefore improving on features. Because of this, competition from the brands to offer the best features has seen the refrigerators under INR 10,000 having most of the features that you will find in more pricey fridges.
The big difference in this fridge is the capacity. Brands like Godrej, Whirlpool, Haier, and Samsung have some of the best refrigerators within that range in the market.
One of the essential features to consider is whether the fridge has an inbuilt stabilizer since not all the fridges have this feature. If you purchase one without the stabilizer, you will be forced to buy the stabilizer separately, and you will end up spending more than your original budget.
Refrigerators under INR 10,000 are available in different colors and shapes to cater to your preference.