6 Fully automatic Washing Machines Under INR 20000
Fully automatic washing machines have made washing clothes convenient and quicker. Unlike semi-automatic washing machines, they do not require any manual intervention. It features a stainless steel tub which does both the washing and drying. Hence, it has a compact design that will fit in perfectly in any corner of your house.
So, why should you buy a fully automatic washing machine? Well, the differences between a semi-automatic and a fully automatic model make the latter stand out.
There are two types of fully automatic washing machines available in the market, namely top-load and front load. However, it might be challenging to find a proper front load model under a budget of 20,000. The best option would be to opt for a top load model since you will get a wide range of options to choose from.
This article explains the working of a fully automatic washing machine. This is followed by a comprehensive buyer’s guide explaining all the factors which you should consider before making a choice. We have also provided a detailed review of the top 6 fully automatic washing machines under INR 20,000 along with an FAQ section.
6 Fully Automatic Washing Machines Under INR 20000
Long Lasting Motor
Easy to Operate
The Efficient Model
Powerful 3 Spring Scrub Technology
Working of a Fully Automatic Washing Machine
A fully automatic machine requires no manual intervention from your end once the wash cycle begins. Multiple wash cycles come with this washing machine, including pre-wash, wash, rinse, and spin.
You will need to add the detergent in the dispenser, clothes in the tub and adjust the settings accordingly. The washing machine then fills up with water and releases the detergent. The wash process then begins where the clothes are moved around to ensure thorough cleaning.
Many models come with an imbalance correction feature. The feature detects an imbalance in the load. The clothes are then evened out for ensuring even distribution of detergent.
Once the clothes are washed, the soapy water is drained via the pipe. Clean water is then taken in for the rinse cycle. In this cycle, the fresh water rinses the clothes and removes the residual detergent. The drainage of the water again follows this.
After the rinse cycle is complete, the tub inside starts spinning for the removal of moisture. The spin cycle manages to dry clothes faster by removing up to 80% of the water from the clothes. Hence, we see that all the cycles are completed automatically ensuring a perfect wash.
Top-Loading or Front-Loading
Fully automatic washing machines are of two types: front load and top load washing machines. However, there are very few front-load models available under the budget of 20,000. Hence, it is better to go for a top-load model as you have a wider range of options to choose from.
The capacity of the washing machine is an essential factor. It should be sufficient for washing the laundry of all your family members. Hence, the capacity of the model is dependent on your family size. A washing machine with a capacity of 7 kg is suitable for a family of 4 members.
Ensure that the washing machine you buy has a powerful filtering action for cleaner washing. It should come with magic or a lint filter. The filter will trap lint, fluff, and other particles which are released from clothes during the wash process. Also, the filter should be detachable and easy to clean.
The top load washing machine comes with a lid on top. This lid should be of toughened glass that is durable and resistant to scratches and damage. It should be able to withstand any weight.
The transparent glass lid will help you monitor the wash process inside the tub. Also, it should have a soft-closing mechanism to prevent sudden injuries and slam noises. Ensure that the opening and closing of the door is smooth.
The tub of the washing machine should be made using stainless steel material. This robust material makes it resistant to rust and corrosion. Diamond cut ridges with soft exit holes in the tub will help in the efficient yet gentle cleaning of your clothes.
The imbalance correction feature automatically detects when there is an imbalance in the load. It then evenly distributes the laundry inside the tub for proper cleaning.
The motor should be enhanced with smart inverter technology. The smart inverter motor optimizes the level of energy consumption according to the required power.
These washing machine models are energy-efficient, and they save expenses on electricity bills. The technology also enhances the life of the washing machine.
This feature is highly useful in case of power cuts. It remembers the position of the cycle and restarts the washing process from that exact position once the power is back. Hence, you will not have to reset the settings every time there is a power cut.
Quick Wash Function
The function enables you to wash all your laundry at a scheduled and convenient time. Moreover, it washes the clothes effectively without consuming too much time. Hence, the wash programs of the washing machine you buy should have this as a program.
1. Samsung 6.2 kg Fully-Automatic Top load Washing Machine – Our Pick
The Samsung fully-automatic washing machine comes with six wash cycles. The stainless steel tub features soft diamond-cut ridges and an outlet providing a powerful spray of water.
The rotating current and spray of water distribute detergent evenly for the effective yet gentle cleaning of your clothes. It also comes with a child lock feature to prevent children from modifying the wash process.
- Capacity: 6.2 kg.
- Stainless steel drum: it comes with diamond-cut ridges and a soft curl design.
- Durable tempered glass door: it can withstand pressure and is resistant to scratches and damage.
- Filtering action: the detachable magic filter traps fluff, lint, and particles released from clothes during the wash process. It also prevents the pipes from clogging.
- Five water levels allows you to set the water level as per your requirement.
- Six wash programs: normal, delicate, blanket, soak plus wash, eco tub clean, and quick wash.
- Additional features: child lock, auto restart, and air turbo.
- Warranty: 2 years comprehensive.
- The powerful water spray and rotating current distributes detergent evenly for cleaning and rinsing clothes effectively.
- The eco tub clean cycle ensures freshness to the washer without the use of chemicals.
- The small water exit holes protect the laundry by preventing them from getting trapped and damaged.
- Smooth diamond-shaped ridges are gentle on your clothes.
- Operation time is high.
- Clothes tend to get tangled inside the tub.
2. LG 6.2 kg Inverter Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine – Long Lasting Motor
The smart inverter technology of this washing machine optimizes the level of energy consumption according to the required power. It also features a durable motor with BMC protection that surrounds it.
The turbo drum of the model is capable of removing the toughest dirt easily. The water stream of the rotating drum and the pulsator ensures powerful washing.
- Capacity: 6.2 kg.
- Rotational speed: 700 RPM.
- Three wash programs: normal, pre-wash+normal, and gentle.
- Stainless steel drum: durable and rust free with no germs and bacteria.
- Child lock feature disables control panel for keeping the settings safe.
- Smart inverter technology: adjusts the level of energy consumption according to the required power.
- Smart closing door: it is safe, smooth, and convenient to close.
- One main pulsator and three mini pulsators: creates vertical water streams for even washing of laundry.
- Auto Restart: it restarts the cycle from the same point it had stopped at due to the power-cut.
- Warranty: 2 years on product and ten years on motor.
- The motor has a long life as it comes with BMC motor protection. It leaves no room for insects, dust, and humidity.
- The turbo drum ensures powerful wash for easy removal of the toughest dirt.
- It can be connected to the SmartThinQ app for smart diagnosis of issues.
- Tub clean sterilize the inner and outer tub for hygienic washing and prevention of unpleasant odor.
- The rotational speed is low.
3. BPL 6.2 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine – Easy to Operate
This washing machine from BPL features ten wash programs and eight water level selectors for the effortless cleaning of a wide range of fabric. The appliance is easy to operate.
It also comes with an auto-shutdown feature to automatically shut off the machine after the complete wash process.
- Capacity: 6.2 kg.
- Rotational speed: 750 RPM.
- Stainless steel tub: it is durable and highly resistant to rust.
- Power consumption: 310 watts.
- Ten wash programs: enable you to wash a diverse range of fabric effortlessly.
- Eight water level selector: allows you to select the water level as required.
- Auto-shutdown feature: it automatically switches off the washing machine on completion of the wash.
- Air Dryer: removes moisture from the tub for faster drying of clothes.
- Warranty: 1 year on product and motor.
- The digital interface makes it easy to operate.
- The automatic imbalance correction feature detects an imbalance in the load and evens it out accordingly for proper cleaning.
- Does not come with a built-in memory feature. You will have to reset it every time there is a power-cut.
- There were issues related to leakage.
4. Bosch 6.5 Kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine – Superior Design
The design and superior aesthetics of this Bosch full-automatic washing machine make it stand out. It blends in perfectly well with your modern home decor.
The toughened glass lid features a soft-closing mechanism to prevent sudden injuries and slam noises. The steel drum with a dynamic water flow system and an intelligent wave movement ensures the perfect wash results.
- Capacity: 6.5 kg.
- Rotational speed: 680 RPM.
- Power consumption: 360 Watts.
- Eight wash programs: a single touch of a button can automatically choose the wash program based on the load.
- Toughened glass lid: it closes softly and can withstand heavyweight.
- Magic filter: traps lint and fluff released from the clothes for a cleaner wash.
- Child lock: locks the keys preventing your child from changing the wash settings.
- Dual dispenser: enables you to use liquid or powder detergents for good solubility of the detergent.
- Intelligent wave drum movement: the dynamic water flow system and wave movement in the steel drum ensures perfect wash results.
- Warranty: 2 years on product and ten years on motor.
- The soft closing mechanism of the lid prevents injuries and slam noises.
- It features a power-off memory that resumes the wash cycle from where it stopped during a power cut.
- The superior aesthetics and design of the model blend in with your modern home decor.
- It can work efficiently even in case of low water pressure of up to 0.3 bar.
- The low rotational speed delays the drying time.
5. Haier 5.8 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine – The Efficient Model
The Haier 5.8 kg washing machine is suitable for a family of 2. It comes with a quick wash function that allows you to schedule a wash time as per your convenience.
The feature helps in washing clothes efficiently without consuming too much time. The machine can also measure the load and the time required for completing the cycle.
- Capacity: 5.8 kg (suitable for two members).
- 700 RPM rotational speed: ensures easy drainage of water.
- Six wash programs: standard, jeans, gentle, quick wash, wash, and spin.
- Power consumption: 325 watts.
- High resilient stainless steel drum: the durable tub is suitable for regular use and heavy loads.
- Toughened glass lid: allows you to see the clothes being washed.
- Quick wash function: washes clothes efficiently without consuming too much time.
- Quadra Flow Pulsator: ensures that the detergent reaches every part of the laundry for superior cleaning.
- Digital display: includes options like spin speed, rinse cycle, half-load, drain, quick wash, and memory function.
- Fuzzy logic control: it automatically detects the load and measures the time needed for the wash process.
- Auto-power off: the feature automatically shuts down the machine after the complete cycle. It saves water and electricity.
- Warranty: 2 years on product and five years on motor.
- The quick wash function enables you to schedule and washes clothes at a convenient time.
- It prevents the clothes from getting tangled inside the tub.
- The compact design enables it to fit into any tight space of your home.
- The digital display notifies you of the wash processes for easy operation.
- The plastic, rust-free exterior body makes it easy to clean and maintain.
- Memory backup restarts the cycle from where it was stopped due to power cut.
- The spin cycle is not capable of drying clothes efficiently.
6. Whirlpool 7 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine – Powerful 3 Spring Scrub Technology
This Whirlpool fully automatic model comes with a 7 kg capacity. It can easily adapt to hard water for maintaining the color and softness of clothes.
The powerful scrub technology removes the toughest dirt easily ensuring cleaner clothes. The tub comes with less number of exit holes for the smooth and gentle wash of your laundry.
- Capacity: 7 kg.
- Rotational speed: 740 RPM.
- Power consumption: 360 watts.
- Twelve wash programs: daily, heavy, delicate, whites, hard water wash, sari, bed-sheets, woolen, aqua store, rinse spin, spin only, and wash only.
- ZPF technology: fills the tub 50% faster even during low water pressure of 0.017 MPa.
- Lint filter: traps lint released from clothes during the wash.
- Smart sensors: detect and indicate low voltage and water conditions.
- Express Wash: it reduces wash time for less-soiled clothes.
- New spa wash system: designed with prime move and drum combination.
- Power scrub technology: 3-D scrub pads provide a thorough wash by removing tough dirt.
- The dynamix technology leaves detergent residue in low water pressure.
- Adapts to washing in hard water while maintaining color and the softness of clothes.
- Tangling of clothes inside the drum is reduced by 40%.
- It comes with 50% fewer holes than any ordinary tub, ensuring a smooth wash with a reduction in the generation of lint.
- Delay wash feature allows you to soak the laundry before washing.
- It is a bit noisy.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you get a fully automatic front-load washing machine under 20000?
There are a fewer number of front-load washing machine models under 20,000. Hence, it is better to go for a fully automatic top load model. You will get a wider range of options to choose from.
2. Which type of washing machine is better?
A fully automatic washing machine is better since it is completely automatic and easy to use. They take up less space at home and can clean clothes efficiently within a short time span.
The front-load models are more effective in washing clothes. However, a fully automatic top loading washing machine is an affordable option to go for.
3. Does a fully automatic washing machine dry clothes?
Yes, it can dry clothes using the spin cycle. The spin cycle removes moisture from the tub and manages to dry clothes significantly faster.
4. Can we put wet clothes in the washing machine?
Putting wet clothes in the machine is not good for your clothes as well as the machine. It may release a bad odor which results in an unhygienic condition.
If you are someone who wishes to go in for a fully automatic washing machine under 20,000 – this article is sure to help you find what you are looking for. The comprehensive buyer’s guide will help you in making the right decision.
While the list of top 6 fully automatic machines available in amazon provides you with several options, you can go for our number one choice, namely the Samsung 6.2 kg Fully-Automatic Top load Washing Machine. Another great option is the LG 6.2 kg Inverter Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine.
We now come to the end of this article. We hope this helps.