Bullet Cameras in India
It is always common that we put almost all of our belongings inside of our houses, which makes it very vulnerable to people with evil intentions. The most favorite possessions that the burglars target when they intrude other people’s house are money, pieces of jewelry, gadgets, and any other pricey things.
This is the primary dilemma of homeowners because once someone trespasses their house they are helpless and they cannot even perform any surveillance on it. Thankfully, surveillance cameras were invented, and it is truly a relief for people who want to protect their welfare and their treasured possessions.
At first, the earliest surveillance cameras are very blurry and do not provide a clear depiction of the faces that it captures. We must be thankful that bullet cameras are created because they produce an obvious image of what they are capturing.
Since then, bullet cameras became a huge help to us as we can put them on our houses, business spaces, offices, and other areas that need close supervision. A lot of cases have been solved because of the use of bullet cameras.
Aside from that, when something happens inside your house, the footage can act as evidence.
But what kind of bullet cameras is suitable for your specific use? It is now time to find it out by reading this review regarding the top bullet camera here in India. To aid in making the right choice we will go through how to maintain a Bullet Camera, smart buying guide, frequently asked questions followed by the top 11 best bullet cameras.
Top 11 Bullet Cameras in India
Excellent Signal Reception
Great for Night Surveillance
Quality on a Budget
Clarity on a Budget
Quality on a Budget
Maximum Storage Capacity
How to Maintain a Bullet Camera
All of us wants to see to it that our items are always in good working condition, but it is not possible if you do not know how to take care of your belongings properly. Same goes with the bullet cameras; you have to take care of it well for it to last longer.
Here are the following ways that you can do to take good care of your bullet camera from time to time:
- Wipe off the exterior of your bullet camera often when you see that it is getting dusty to prevent the buildup of dirt that can cause mostly irreversible stains.
- Clean up your storage device when you see that it is already almost full. By doing this, you have the peace of mind that you will not encounter any mishaps while using it.
- If your bullet camera has smart features and it has an integrated app that can be updated. Always check for updates to ensure that your bullet camera’s performance is optimized.
- Wipe the lens with a clean non-abrasive cloth so that it will always capture the footage.
- Check if there are no faulty or loose wiring as well as the power cord if it is plugged properly.
What to Look For When Buying a Bullet Camera?
The bullet cameras are one of the most common types of outdoor camera like dome cameras. Let’s have a look at the essentials you need to consider while buying one.
Clarity of the footage
This is one of the most critical factors to look for when you are planning to purchase a bullet camera. Always ensure that the video that the camera produces is clear and very viewable. The higher the megapixel the better.
Maximum shooting range
It is always much better if the bullet camera that you will buy can shoot footages even at far for a more utilized and satisfying experience.
Check if the price of the bullet camera is reasonable enough for its features. By doing this, you are putting yourself in some sort of guarantee that your money is well-spent.
Ensure that it can support iOS and Android devices so that you will not encounter any compatibility issues.
This is very important for bullet cameras to have a night vision so that it can still take clear footages even at night.
Check if the design can be concealed very well so that outsiders will not notice it when they enter your house.
Can be easily mounted
The bullet camera must be quickly mounted on your wall or ceiling without any hassles and at the same time stable to avoid any problems in the future.
This is very important because it gives your bullet camera the ability to endure all kinds of weather without deteriorating.
Online streaming capable
See to it that the bullet camera is equipped with an ability to online stream its footage so that you can view it anytime you want to.
Check if the item has enough durability that will enable it to withstand extended use.
Since bullet cameras are usually turned on 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, you must ensure that the device does not overheat.
Always see to it that the storage space is sufficient enough so that you will not have to do storage cleanups too often.
Easy to clean
You will know if a bullet camera is easy to clean if it has a smooth texture and components that can be detached.
Go for bullet cameras that are capable of recording audios because footage that has audio is much more effective than the soundless ones.
It is essential that the bullet camera that you will buy has a decent FPS (frames per second) so that the footage that it will produce is viewable and desirable to watch.
Size and weight
The bullet camera that you should buy must be compact and light so that you can install them easily.
Check if the bullet camera that you plan to buy will not give you any difficulties while installing it.
Check if there is a complete accessory included in the package so that you can make the most out of your money.
You can know if the product can be trusted, mostly you can find it out by checking if their brand has a high reputation. By checking the brand, you are sparing yourself from the headaches of substandard products.
Check the product if it has a good warranty term by doing so you are protected if there are issues with the item.
1. D3D Waterproof Security Camera
The D3D waterproof security camera can be used for home as well as outdoor purposes. You do not need a DVR or hard disk to store images or videos as all recordings or photographs get saved in the memory card. Plug the camera with power supply and monitor for viewing on your cell phone or PC. Even if your camera gets stolen, you can safely store recordings on the cloud through the FTP server.
The fixed camera lets you zoom in/out, and the infrared night vision with an inbuilt IR lens captures clear and crisp recording up to 10 m even in low light. The motion detection sends alerts whenever it detects any movement. The camera can be shared with multiple people, with the first user being the administrator who can give access to others.
- Camera weight-399 g
- Dimensions- 20 x 16 x 14 cm.
- Digital storage capacity-128 GB
- Operating systems- Android and IOS.
- Wireless connectivity- The camera can be connected wirelessly through Wi-Fi.
- Compatible with- PC, Mobile
- Color- White c
- Other Components- 1.5M High Quality India Power Supply (Input: 100~240V 0.4A; Output: 5V 2A), 1 Bracket, 1 Pack of Screws, 1 Detailed User Manual
- Resolution-1280×720 HD.
- The camera is waterproof
- Two-way audio- It lets your camera record audio more clearly along with the video.
- Micro SD card slot
- Digital zoom- It has a 1x zoom digital zoom that helps you see clear and crystal images even from a distance.
- Mobile view- Lets you see live footage remotely on your mobile.
- Application- Can be installed for monitoring house, door, factory, supermarkets, patios, parking lot, office, and shopping mall.
- Video playback- Watch the recorded videos.
- Warranty- 1-year warranty
- Clarity: The camera shows very clear and sharp pictures.
- Lag-Free: It records images and videos lag-free due to the FTP server.
- Value for money: The camera comes with various features at a budget-friendly price.
- Easy installation- The installation process is easy and quick due to user-friendly design.
- Alarm rush- The alarm rings in case of an emergency.
- Heating issue The camera might heat up on continuous use even at average temperatures.
2. Sricam Security Camera – Our Pick
If you are looking for a very durable bullet camera then Sricam Wi-Fi Wireless SP007 Waterproof Outdoor Security Camera is worthy of your attention.
It has amazing features, and very sturdy casing because it is an IP66 standard plastic giving it the capacity to endure all sorts of weather conditions. It is the best night vision bullet camera that you can depend on.
Aside from that, it has a lot of other features that are very desirable as well, come and join us as we discuss them below
- Megapixel – 1
- Weight – 680 grams
- Dimensions – 21.4 x 13.9 x 9.8 cm
- Video format – H.264
- Maximum storage capacity – 128 GB
- Night vision range – 15 meters
- Night vision feature – This feature gives the bullet camera the ability to shoot in dark places especially at night without compromising the quality of the video.
- Package includes – Unit and wall mount bracket
- Design: It has a very great design because it can be easily hidden without other people noticing it.
- Great connectivity: By using this bullet camera you will have the capacity to connect it easily to your devices.
- Energy-efficient: This bullet camera is known for its low energy consumption which results in desirably low electricity bills.
- Easy to clean: It has a very smooth texture which makes it very easy to sanitize.
- Hassle-free installation: Since this bullet camera is very compact in terms of size and has a complete bracket once you bought it, expect that you can easily install it anytime.
- User-friendly: This device does not have any complex mechanism making it very easy to understand and use.
- High price: The product is more expensive compared to its competitor brands that have the same specs.
3. Finicky World Security Camera – Excellent Signal Reception
If you are very particular with a responsive signal then Finicky-World V380 Wireless HD IP Security Camera is definitely an amazing option.
It has excellent specifications that will surely exceed your expectations. It is amazingly small which makes it very easy to install and hide from other people.
It is a rotatable camera which is truly the best of both worlds when it comes to bullet cameras. Let us now check out its other features below.
- Dimensions – 17 x 15 x 12 cm
- Weight – 490 grams
- Resolution – 720p HD
- Megapixels – 1.3
- Maximum SD card – 64 GB
- Night vision – This bullet camera will not have any difficulties providing clear footage even at night.
- Two-way audio – This feature will let your bullet camera to record the sounds clearly along with the video for more efficient viewing.
- Micro SD card and LAN RJ45 support
- Wireless compatibility – Compatible with 2.4 Ghz Wi-Fi router and Wi-Fi dongle
- Easy to mount: This bullet camera has a wall and ceiling mount bracket included in the deal.
- Low electricity consumption: It consumes lesser electricity compared to its competitor brands.
- Compatible for many kinds of wireless devices: This bullet camera can be connected with different kinds of routers and dongles making it a very flexible item.
- Astounding design: The design of this product is very clean and at the same time elegant making it a very popular item to buy.
- Affordable price: If we will compare it to the other brands that have the same specs, it is considerably lower in price.
- App malfunction: A user has experienced instances wherein its built-in app experiences some errors.
4. Hikvision Bullet Camera – Great for Night Surveillance
It is always much better if your bullet camera is very reliable even at night when it comes to that Hikvision DS-2CE1AD0T-IRP 1080P Full HD Night Vision is a perfect choice. This Hikvision night vision bullet camera is equipped with 1080p full high-definition and night vision that will surely provide clear footage of what’s happening even in the darkest areas on your house.
Aside from that, there are much more features that this bullet camera offers and we will tackle more of that below.
- Megapixel – 2
- Dimension – 9 x 9 x 9 cm
- Weight – 349 grams
- Image sensor – This is a component that is integrated inside the bullet camera to detect the images accurately producing much desired results.
- Pixels – 1920 x 1080
- HD video output: – 1 Analog HD output
- Weatherproof – this ensures that the product can endure the exposure to any weather.
- Warranty – 2 years
- IR Range: Up to 20m
- Budget-friendly: This bullet camera will surely fit your budget because it is very affordable.
- Amazing design: The design will add up some awesomeness to your home.
- Free batteries: It includes free batteries that come along with the unit because of this you will get the most out of your money.
- Compact: Since this product is very small in size, you can easily hide it on safe places.
- High speed: Its components inside of the bullet camera are built and well-coordinated to provide quick buffering on the footage that it produces.
- Easy to use: This product does not have any complex mechanism making it very easy to operate without any hassles.
- Non Functioning Camera: Some customers have noticed problems with the functionality of the camera.
5. Godrej Security Solutions Bullet Camera – Quality on a Budget
When you are eyeing to have a bullet camera for your home it is essential to check if it has a high resolution. By having that kind of attribute, you will have the peace of mind that you will see the footage.
Its lens has a diameter of 3.6 millimeters which makes the capturing of the footages hassle-free for this device. It has also a lot of other features that are worth looking at, come and let’s take a look.
- Image sensor – 1/2.9? Sony CMOS sensor
- Signal system – NTSC/PAL
- Synchronizing system – Internal negative sync
- Megapixel – 2
- Resolution – 1920 x 1080
- Lens – 3.6mm
- Weight – 381 grams
- Dimensions – 18.4 x 10.7 x 7.8 cm
- Very affordable: This product is one of the most affordable bullet cameras out there, and the good thing is it does not compromise its quality.
- User-friendly: It does not have any complex mechanisms making it very easy to use.
- Clear footages: This bullet camera has a decent resolution which gives it the ability to provide high-quality videos.
- Sturdy material: It is made of a thick plastic which makes it very durable and gives you the guarantee that it will surely last long.
- Unstable night mode: There are instances that the night mode automatically switches on even if it is still daylight.
6. CP Plus Bullet Camera – Energy Efficient
If you are looking for a bullet camera that is very energy efficient, then this CP Plus CP-USC-TA24L2 will surely meet your expectations.
It has a very light weight of 299 grams and dimensions of 9 x 9 x 9 cm which makes this camera very portable. Aside from that, there are a lot of other features that will entice you to have it.
Now, let us tackle its other features and see if it fits your needs or not.
- Material used – Fiberglass
- Resolution – 1080p
- Megapixel – 2.4
- Range – 20 meters
- Maximum FPS – 25 to 30 FPS
- Warranty – 2 years
- Weatherproof – This guarantees that the bullet camera will not deteriorate even if exposed to different kinds of weather.
- HD and SD switchable – You can choose either hard disk or SD card to act as storage for your footages whichever you prefer.
- IP67 weatherproof standard – This feature gives an assurance that the bullet camera can handle all sorts of weather conditions.
- Power Source – 12v DC
- Power Consumption – Max 2.8 watts
- Warranty – 2 years
- Online streaming capability – This allows you to view your footage online with the use of an app.
- Stylish design: This bullet camera has a sleek design that combines a simple and modern look.
- Highly-durable: It has a very sturdy body and electronic components that makes it very durable and invulnerable.
- Clear footages: Once you use this bullet camera expect that you will have a nice viewing experience because it produces high-quality footage.
- Light and compact: This bullet camera is very light in terms of weight making it very easy to install and transfer its location from one place to another.
- Low energy consumption: This bullet camera is very desirable to use 24 hours a day because it only consumes very low electricity.
- Hassle-free cleaning: The texture of this bullet camera is very smooth making it very easy to wipe off when you want to clean it.
- LED light is not very bright: Although it cannot cause any impairment on its night vision feature, this could have been better if it has a brighter LED light.
7. Dahua Bullet Camera – Clarity on a Budget
Do you want to secure your belongings inside your house but currently, you are on a budget? Then you might want to try this Dahua DH-HAC-HFW1220SP Bullet CCTV Security Camera, it is very budget-friendly and reliable.
A lot of people have already tried this one out and are satisfied with the service that it is giving them.
Worry no more, because it will prove you that security does not have to be expensive. Come and let us check out its other features.
- Megapixel – 2
- Weight – 440 grams
- Dimensions – 10 x 5 x 5 cm
- Video quality – 1080p
- High speed – This attribute will ensure that the footage that it captures possess a decent buffering rate for a more desirable viewing.
- Long distance real-time transmission – This device can capture footages even on large distance making it a very reliable camera.
- HD and SD switchable – You can either use a hard disk or SD card to store the footage whichever is available.
- OSD Menu, control over coaxial cable – Allows you to select your preferred options for your camera easily.
- Clear footages: You will not have a hard time viewing the videos because it produces high definition videos.
- Long cables: Gives you the freedom to install the camera even in the corners of your house.
- Great design: This bullet camera has a clean and simplistic yet elegant look appearance.
- Extremely lightweight: This camera has a perfect weight because it is very light and compact so that you can easily mount it on your ceiling or wall.
- Sturdy screws: When you purchase the unit it comes with some screws, and they are very reliable which guarantees you that it will surely last long.
- Affordable: Compared to other brands, this bullet camera has a very budget-friendly price tag.
- LED issues: The LED light does not switch on automatically at night making the night vision feature a little bit impaired.
8. iBall Digital Camera – Quality on a Budget
There are times wherein we are out of budget, and we can’t help but limit our expenses. The same goes if you are planning to buy a bullet camera you have to go for the affordable one.
When it comes to this iBall CCTV IR Resolution Digital Camera with Day & Night Vision is worth trying, although it is considered cheap, it does not compromise the quality of the product.
It has 1 megapixel and 720p resolution which provides you with decent footage that you can use to secure your home.
- AHD Technology – This provides a clear picture of the footage that it captures.
- Weight – 259 grams
- Dimensions – 17.3 x 10.8 x 9.3 cm
- Maximum range – 20 meters
- 24 LEDs feature – This is created to provide some style and lighting to ensure that the footages are very clear even at night.
- IP66-rated housing – It gives you the guarantee that the product can withstand different kinds of weather.
- Case color – White
- Real-time video transmission range – 500 meters
- Budget-friendly: When it comes to price, this bullet camera has an advantage because it is very affordable.
- Extremely reliable: Despite its low price, it is very reliable because it possesses tough materials that can endure any sorts of temperature.
- Not prone to overheating: This camera has excellent components that do not overheat leading to a much safer usage of the camera.
- Space-saver: Since this product is very compact it can fit very well even in tight spaces.
- Hassle-free cleaning: This bullet camera has a very smooth texture making it very easy to wipe off when it is dusty.
- Average video quality: Since this camera only has 1 megapixel that’s why do not expect a very high definition video from it.
9. V.T.I. Waterproof Security Camera – Maximum Storage Capacity
Are you looking for a bullet camera that can handle up to 128gb of microSD card? Then V.T.I. Wireless Waterproof HD, IP WiFi Outdoor CCTV Security Camera, is just the right one for you. It has a number of features that will make your viewing experience more satisfying.
Its V380 app will allow you to view the footages in real-time with the use of a stable internet connection.
The camera is equipped with various features to ensure that your satisfaction is met such as the HD video that it produces.
Come and let us take a look at its other features and see if it will suit your needs.
- Waterproof – This gives the bullet camera an ability to withstand any types of exposure to water. By having this feature, it makes this bullet camera a very good outdoor device.
- Weight – 372 grams
- Dimensions – 24.5 x 8.5 x 8.5 cm
- HD night vision with inbuilt IR lens – This provides a clear view of the footages which will enable you to see the videos.
- Motion detection – This feature lets the device sends alerts whenever any motion is detected.
- Devices supported – iOS and Android
- Frame rate – 25 FPS
- Decent frame rate: Since this bullet camera has a good FPS, you can expect that it will produce really high-quality videos.
- Good sensors: Its right sensors will ensure that it will deliver accurate videos with astounding detail.
- Compact size: The size of this camera is very small which makes it fit even on limited spaces of your house or garage.
- Great design: This product has a very eye-catching design which makes it very enticing to use.
- Topnotch durability: Since it is composed of very sturdy materials expect that it will surely last long.
- Hassle-free operation: You will not have a hard time using this product because it is not complicated to use, unlike the other brands.
- A little bit pricey: In terms of price this bullet camera is not that affordable.
10. EZVIZ ezGuard Bullet Camera – Smart Features
If you have the budget and want to go an extra mile when it comes to bullet cameras then this EZVIZ ezGuard Bullet Camera has lots of potentials.
It is equipped with the modern smart features that let you connect it to your smartphone devices so that you can view your footages anywhere you want to. This product also has a very sleek and clean appearance that makes it look really awesome.
Let us move forward and tackle its other desirable features and check if it suits you.
- Resolution – 1080p full HD
- Dimensions – 25.1 x 9.1 x 10.9 cm
- Weight – 544 grams
- The remote activated alarm system includes loud siren and bright LED strobe to ward off unwanted visitors.
- Wireless – You can connect this bullet camera in your WiFi for you to stream your footages on your devices.
- Two-way-audio – Its microphone ranges up to 15 ft and waterproof, high decibel speakers allow you to talk to whoever is on the other end. You can also activate the alarm if you are unable to speak
- Weatherproof IP66 housing – Tt safeguards the components inside this bullet camera from harm on severe weather conditions.
- Smart app capable – this bullet camera is known for its capability to be integrated with its built-in app which is compatible for Android and iOS devices.
- Resolution – 1920 x 1080
- Maximum SD card capacity – 128 gigabytes
- Freebies included – Remote activated alarm system and built-in 16gb SD card
- Great value for money: Since this bullet camera has a tremendous amount of features you will surely get the most out of your money.
- Upgradeable: The storage of this bullet camera is capable of being upgraded making it very suitable for long-term use.
- Good audio: Aside from having clear and high-definition footages that it produces, the audio is excellent as well.
- Great durability: When it comes to its components, it is tried and tested that this bullet camera is reliable and will not breakdown easily.
- Handy: The size and weight is considerably lightweight making it easy to transfer its location whenever you need to.
- Hassle-free installation: There are no complicated mechanisms present on this product making it very easy to install.
- Manual update of the apps: Since there is no option of automatic updates you’ll have to update it one by one.
11. Safesky Wireless Security Camera – Outstanding Durability
If you are the type of person that would want a premium bullet camera in your home, you will surely love this one. Introducing Safesky Wi-Fi Wireless HD Outdoor IP Security Camera, it has topnotch features that are truly enticing to buy.
Think of a feature in your mind and this bullet camera might have it! It has an advanced night vision feature that will let you view what’s happening at night even on the darkest places of your house.
It’s very responsive and at the same time provides high-quality audio to give you more satisfying viewing experience. This device is WiFi ready which will surely make your experience more premium and memorable.
You can integrate it on your intuitive app that is compatible either on any iOS and Android devices.
- Real-time activity alerts – You will receive it whenever you are out of your house.
- 10-sec motion tracking – Records and centers the moving object for a more viewable experience.
- Auto-cruise – You can have surveillance of the area 360° horizontally or cruise your bookmarks, suitable for large areas that need a quick scan and tracks moving objects.
- Other smart app features – Bookmarks, camera sharing, customize schedules, and many more.
- Material used – sturdy plastic
- Dimensions – 18.5 x 6.9 x 6.5 cm
- Weight – 345 grams
- Maximum storage – up to 64 gb
- Resolution – 720p
- Versatility: Combined with 345° horizontal & 115° vertical rotation range create a complete coverage.
- Flexibility: Supports connectivity to a large number of devices with the same app or account for maximum convenience.
- Great data protection: This bullet camera protects its storage devices from losing data at all times.
- Jam-packed with features: There is no other bullet camera available in the market right now that has a tremendous number of features just like this product.
- Lightweight: It is considered as one of the lightest premium bullet cameras out there making it very easy to carry and install.
- Space-saver: This bullet camera has a very compact size which will give you the capacity to fit it even in tight spaces.
- Expensive: This product is known to have lots of features; this is the primary reason why it has a high price tag.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a bullet type camera?
A bullet camera is a video inspection camera that is small in size, and as the names suggest, it is shaped like a rifle bullet or a lipstick case. Bullet cameras are just 2 to 2.5 inches long and have fixed focal lengths. They are handy for small spaces, but the recordings or images may slightly cut off from the corners due to the shape and size of the cameras. Bullet cameras are also known as lipstick cameras.
2. What type of connector does a bullet camera use?
The connector that bullet cameras use is called a BNC connector. It is composed of two males and a female connector although many bullet cameras can accommodate different types of cables as well.
3. Is it safe to use a bullet camera with an LED on sunny areas?
Yes, because they are designed for both daytime and nighttime use.
4. Does the use of bullet cameras 24/7 will affect my electricity bill significantly?
No, just because they only consume very less electricity and you will barely notice their effect on your bill.
5. Is it safe to buy a bullet camera online?
Yes, it is very safe as long as it is from a credible website like Amazon.com.
6. Do bullet cameras catch computer viruses?
The bullet cameras itself cannot catch any viruses; however the smartphone or computer that you are using might catch one, but it will not infect the bullet camera at all.
7. Is it necessary to put a bullet camera on every part of your house?
If you have the budget, why not? Instead, you can put bullet cameras on the portions of your house where your most valuable things are placed. You can also consider putting dummy CCTV cameras on the least important areas of your house.
8. What are dummy CCTV cameras?
They have the appearance of a real CCTV camera but the only difference is they are just used as a decoy or display to confuse the intruders.
9. How long does a bullet camera usually last?
It primarily depends on how you take care of your device. Let’s say you maintain it correctly, and because of that, it can last for seven years or more.
10. Is it safe to use a bullet camera outdoors?
Absolutely yes, ensure that the bullet camera that you will buy is weatherproof.
11. Are bullet cameras safe on power surges?
There are times wherein a power interruption could take place, and it is unpreventable but do not worry because bullet cameras do have surge protector components built inside them.
Here you go, we have discussed your different options of bullet cameras that are available in the market right now that you can buy. Besides that, we will choose which is the best among each price range. So let us not delay it anymore and let’s start!
Firstly our pick is the Sricam Wi-Fi Wireless SP007 Waterproof Outdoor Security Camera because of its premium features and one of the Best outdoor bullet security cameras available in the market at this price range.
Next Finicky-World V380 Wireless HD IP Security Camera with Dual Antenna caught our attention because of its excellent signal reception.
Last but not least, Hikvision DS-2CE1AD0T-IRP 1080P Full HD Night Vision is the Top bullet camera because of its exceptional night vision feature.