Best Vacuum Cleaners Under INR 5000
The vacuum cleaner is a device that sucks up dust or dirt from the area it’s used. It makes use of an air pump to create a vacuum which is used to clean floors, grass, cars, and more. Some vacuum cleaners are designed to clean high ceilings and tight corners of a room.
The sucked dirt or dust is collected into a dust bag or a cyclone and later disposed of for maintenance. Recently, there are many models and sizes of vacuum cleaners, ranging from handheld cleaners which are powered by batteries to industrial models that can take in the large capacity of dust.
Vacuum cleaners were invented in the early 19th century, and it has been worked on to showcase what we have today. People that transformed the vacuum cleaner into what we have today were intelligent engineers, janitors, and scientist. Vacuum cleaners come with more improved motor, blower, and powerful suction. Today, it has become one of the essential household apparatuses.
The vacuum cleaner comes in various types such as the wheeled canister models, the handheld cleaners, the self-propelled vacuum trucks for removal of dirt, upright vacuum cleaners, and more domestic vacuum cleaners.
The electric motor present in the vacuum cleaner reduces the pressure inside the machine. The atmospheric pressure in the vacuum cleaner pushes the air through the surface into the nozzle, so the dust is pushed into the bag.
Some vacuum cleaners also come with a bagless feature for collecting dust particles. So to help you get the best vacuum cleaner, consider checking these vacuum cleaner reviews where we have included advantages, types of vacuum cleaners, buying guide, FAQs, and the top 10 vacuum cleaners.
10 Best Vacuum Cleaners Under INR 5000
Good suction power
Easy to use
Product produces less noise
Advantage of using a vacuum cleaner
A vacuum cleaner is very valuable for cleaning. Some of the benefits of using a vacuum cleaner include:
- It makes cleaning more comfortable and more productive.
- It saves time and energy when cleaning.
- It improves indoor air quality.
- It gives you good health.
- It saves money because floor surfaces like rugs and carpets can last longer when they’re maintained.
- It is easy to use.
- It removes pet hair, an allergen from breathing air, and more.
Different types of vacuum cleaners under INR 5000
Canister Vacuum Cleaners
Canister vacuum cleaners are convenient to operate, they’re not expensive and produces less noise when in use. Canister vacuum cleaners come with a cord that’s able to reach tight corners to clean dirt or dust.
They’re also good for staircase cleaning, car cleaning, and suitable for removing pet hair from sofas. Its light weighted and can be easily carried up and down as you clean.
Handheld Vacuum Cleaners
Handheld vacuum cleaners are handy, portable, and very convenient to use. Handheld vacuum cleaners can be carried from one location to another easily. They’re perfect for cleaning small surfaces, cleaning floors, and picking up pet hair from carpets and furniture.
Stick Vacuum Cleaners
The stick vacuum cleaners are built with a half handheld device and half upright. It comes with big bodies, a powerhead, and an extended tube. They’re easy to move around, convenient to handle, and portable. Stick vacuum cleaners come with a small dust collector and a suction which can effectively clean small areas and tight corners.
Buyer’s guide provides the details for purchasing a vacuum cleaner under 5000 rupees. Here’s what you need to consider before buying a vacuum cleaner:
It’s good to know how the vacuum cleaner will be used before purchasing it. Some vacuum cleaners are active on both sturdy and smooth surfaces, while some are only effective on smooth surfaces. Some vacuum cleaners are suitable for cars and high ceiling. Therefore, it’s essential to buy a vacuum cleaner that’s good for the place you want to use it on to have an enjoyable experience.
Warranty is an excellent feature to consider; it’s a guarantee that the vacuum cleaner will be repaired or replaced if it has an issue. The issue may arise after the purchase of the vacuum cleaner, and it can cause discomfort. The warranty can repair or replace problems that may occur after the purchase of the vacuum cleaner. So, ensure you have sufficient details about the product’s warranty before you buy.
Ensure the vacuum cleaner comes with other accessories before you purchase. Other accessories may include extension pipe, sofa brush, blower plate, upholstery brush, flexible hose with a curved handgrip, crevice nozzle, and multi-brush for carpet or floor. These accessories will ensure you have a smooth cleaning. It will also ensure that the environment it’s used on is clean enough for optimal comfort.
Before buying a vacuum cleaner, it’s vital to know the kind of vacuum cleaner you intend to purchase. Vacuum cleaners come in different types such as the stick vacuum cleaner, handheld vacuum cleaner, canister vacuum cleaner, and more. These types of vacuum cleaners come with a feature to ensure adequate cleaning of the area.
Noise can be very discomforting; that’s why it is essential to know the noise level of the vacuum cleaner before buying it. Some vacuum cleaners are noiseless while some produce a lot of noise. Also, consider the environment the vacuum cleaner is going to be used because some environs will require less noise. Therefore, ensure you know the noise level of the vacuum cleaner before you purchase.
Consider other essential features such as bag/bagless, cord, cordless, HEPA filter, and more. These features ensure that you have a hygiene environment after usage.
Top 10 Vacuum Cleaners Under INR 5000
1. Eureka Forbes 1200-Watt Vacuum Cleaner – OUR PICK
It comes with an automatic cord winder that easiest to use and keep. It’s a canister vacuum cleaner with a suitable suction control on its handle to control the flow of air. It has a 1200W motor and a dust bag full indicator. This vacuum cleaner has an easy to use foot operated on and off power and a nice chord winder switch. It’s portable, compact, and comes with a sleek design.
- It comes with additional features such as extension tubes, Forbes quick clean, flexible hose, upholstery nozzle, paper bags, crevice nozzle, and carpet brush.
- It comes with a dust bag full indicator
- Easy to store and use automatic cord winder
- The foot-operated on/off button becomes very comfortable
- It requires an operating voltage of 230W
- It has a canister body type
- Automatic cord winder ensure easy usage
- The product comes with a one year warranty
- It has three swivel wheels to provide mobility, stability, and secure handling.
- It has powerful suction, and it’s flexible to use.
- It’s lightweight and can be easily stored in any corner of your room.
- It is suitable for small size family.
- It’s handy with excellent cleaning performance.
- It doesn’t have a blower function.
- It overheats very fast.
2. Inalsa Spruce-1200W Vacuum Cleaner – Good suction power
It was built with a 1200W motor that provides high-quality performance. This vacuum can be used for outdoor purposes because it comes with a powerful blower.
It comes with a high filtration cloth dust bag that can be washed and reused. It has a 360-degree wheel’s rotation for easy and smooth movement. It’s compact, lightweight, and easy to maintain. Due to its two liters capacity, it brings about less frequent emptying. It makes cleaning less a chore and more convenient.
- It is built with a 22 feet cleaning reach
- 130cm of hose pipe length
- It has an inbuilt blower function.
- It weighs 2.8kgs and can easily fit in the cupboard
- It has an adjustable suction power on the handgrip.
- It has 2L of capacity which ensures less frequent cleaning
- Offers two years of warranty
- It has thermal overheat protection that protects the cleaner from overheating.
- The vacuum comes with accessories such as flexible hose with a curved handgrip, extension pipe, sofa brush, blower plate, upholstery brush, crevice nozzle, and multi-brush for carpet or floor.
- It has excellent suction power.
- It does a great job when used to clean the carpet, floor, shelves, curtains, and more.
- Its washable cloth bag is easy to maintain.
- Good temperature overheats protector.
- It has a beautiful dust bag full indicator; it shows a red signal if particles block the air passage.
- It makes noise when in use.
- The length of the pipes is not long enough.
3. Black & Decker VH780 780-Watt Vacuum Cleaner – Easy to use
It comes with a built-in clog indicator that helps to maintain clean filters and produces an excellent performance when it’s used. It has no dust bag for utmost cleaning convenience, and it’s effortless to clean the bowl. This vacuum can conveniently clean your car interiors like seats and floor. It can be used to vacuum the air stuck in your carpet or sofa.
It removes dirt and dust in effortlessly and in less time. This vacuum can act as a blower which can be used to inflate mattress and swimming pool. There’s no need to use a ladder to clean your walls, and this vacuum can assist you in cleaning your wall and ceiling with minimal effort.
- It comes with long suction tubes.
- It comes with a capacity of 370ml.
- Comes with built-in clog indicator
- Its cyclone performance ensures stronger and long-lasting suction.
- It has a suction power of 750W and good air power.
- Additional blower feature cleans outdoor areas
- Comes with one year of manufacturer warranty
- Its blowing feature helps to clean garages and small regions conveniently.
- It has accessories such as fabric brush, three blower attachment, three suction attachments, three pieces of plastic tube, crevice tool, and hose assembly.
- It’s lightweight and easy to maneuver while cleaning.
- It has outstanding suction power and takes in a lot of debris and dust.
- It’s compact and easy to store.
- It can assist in cleaning tight corners and high places comfortably.
- Its attachment is useful for adequate cleaning of surfaces.
- It produces less noise.
- The capacity of this vacuum cleaner is minimal.
- It doesn’t take in so much dust or debris because of its capacity.
4. Osmon OS 1400 Watts Bagless Vacuum Cleaner – Product produces less noise
It comes with a multi-cyclonic technology with HEPA filter for excellent suction. It’s lightweight, compact, and convenient to use.
It has a great body design for quality performance. It comes with a multi-surface foot for excellent retrieval of dirt and dust particles. It has a dirt tank that easy to empty, open the bottom of the vacuum cleaner for easy disposal of dirt.
- It comes with a hard floor turbine foot that picks up dirt quickly.
- It comes with a nozzle power of 1400 watts.
- 18 feet of Power cord length
- One year of product warranty
- It has a telescoping metal wand that allows you to maneuver the vacuum cleaner to easy cleaning.
- It has an automatic winding cord.
- The machine weighs 5.2 kgs
- It comes with other included components such as carpet brush, extension pipe, hose pipe, upholstery brush, and crevice nozzle.
- It has a sleek design, and it’s easy to assemble.
- It has powerful suction and smooth operation.
- It’s easy to clean the filter inside the container.
- It’s beneficial for removing dust hair and daily dust particles.
- If there’s a slight pull, everything decouples.
5. Prestige Plastic Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner– Durable product
Prestige plastic wet and dry vacuum cleaner comes with an advanced HEPA filter that removes indoor contaminations like fine dust particles. It helps to provide effective damp and dry cleaning.
The advanced HEPA filter also acts as a barrier which helps to prevent the motor from getting stocked by the accumulation of dust particles. It comes with a 1200 watts powerful motor that conveniently removes dirt and dust from surfaces. It’s easy to maneuver and enjoyable to use. It comes with 360-degree swivel wheels for easy mobility.
- It comes with a powerful suction and blower function.
- The dust collection capacity is 10 liters.
- High dust case capacity of the cleaner
- It cleans both wet and dry surfaces.
- It has an auto cut float present in the suction nozzle that protects the motor from being damaged due to overflow.
- Large dust case capacity.
- It’s convenient to use.
- It has excellent build quality.
- It’s perfect for small size family
- The cord is too short, and it doesn’t have an auto rewind.
6. Skyline Plastic 1000W Vacuum Cleaner – Good design
This vacuum cleaner is lightweight, and it comes with a nice handle, which is convenient for daily cleaning. It comes with 1000W motor power. It’s suitable for home, office, and car use. It can conveniently clean the dust and dirt hiding in tight corners. It comes with a six-meter cord that lets you utilize the vacuum cleaner effectively to accomplish the job quickly. It’s portable, lightweight, and has a comfortable to use.
- It has both suction and blower functions.
- It has a vacuum snout, small and large brush, and crevice nozzle.
- Multipurpose blower accessory
- The operating voltage is 220 – 240V
- It’s the right choice for quick and powerful cleaning.
- Sleek design.
- Convenient for use.
- Durable and easy to use.
- It’s a proper blowing and sucking dual-purpose vacuum cleaner.
- The dust capacity is small.
7. iGRiD Handheld Vacuum Cleaner – Portable product
This vacuum cleaner is portable and easy to use. It comes with a sleek design makes the environment its placed look attractive. It provides 40 minutes of powerful suction and handheld for quick cleanups, cleaning difficult places, and spot cleaning.
This vacuum cleaner is versatile and lightweight. It’s also useful for high reach cleanings such as ceiling fan, walls, and more. It comes with high powered suction at a deficient noise level. It can conveniently clean sofas, sheet, and provides a clean environment to prevent allergies caused by dust.
- Its ‘L’ shaped pro cyclone technology provides powerful suction and ensures no loss of suction power even when the dust compartment is full.
- It takes 30% more dust than the traditional vacuum cleaners.
- The HEPA filter traps particles and prevents these particles from leaving the exhaust flow.
- Its mattress brush contains dual magnetic cotton straps which can be used to vacuum bedding, upholstery, and mattresses to reduce dust.
- It’s bagless and comes with a canister and filters which can be easily removed and washed with water to keep the vacuum cleaner hygienic.
- It comes with its stand and charging port.
- It is lightweight.
- It’s easy to use.
- It filters last very long before changing it.
- The plastic build quality of the machine is outstanding.
- The pipe is short.
8. American Micronic 1400 Watts Vacuum Cleaner Resolve Dolly Savla Today at 12:17 – Light-weighted product
American Micronic AMI-VCC-1400WDx is an imported vacuum cleaner. It has an active dust filtering and handles wheels for easy portability. It has a retractable power cord and a washable dust bag and filter.
The vacuum motor power is 1400 watts. It’s excellent for home and office use. It’s designed to meet your every need. It has a sleek design with a good quality body that makes it stand out wherever it’s placed.
- The suction mechanism allows you to remove solid particles and microparticles at ease.
- It offers high suction vacuum cleaning
- Handles and wheels are present for easy portability
- It comes with accessories such as hose pipe, upholstery, crevice nozzle, floor or carpet brush, and extension pipe.
- Washable filters and dust bags
- It is lightweight and easy to carry.
- It has a tremendous retractable cable length.
- The suction is good, and it also clears powered dust too.
- It’s compact and suitable for cleaning sofas, floor, and mattresses.
- It can be placed at any corner of the room conveniently.
- It is small in size.
9. Zofey Vacuum Cleaners – Convenient product
The vacuum cleaner is compact, lightweight, and has an attached shoulder strap making it easy to move around. It has a motor power of 1000 watt providing adequate ability to pull out tough dirt from tight corners. It has a powerful suction and blower function for effective cleaning.
This vacuum also comes with other equipment that can clean the floor surface efficiently. The vacuum cleaner can also clean cobwebs and other things from walls and ceilings. It’s very easy to clean and maintain, and it comes with a dust cap making it extremely convenient to remove dust from tight corners.
- The body is made of stainless steel.
- It comes with another component such as extension tube, multi brush, floor or carpet brush, and crevice tool.
- It has up to 30 minutes of running time.
- It requires 220-240volts of operating voltage
- It comes with a washable cloth dust bag.
- It is handy and portable
- It has a dust bag full indicator that alerts you when the air passage is blocked by dust particles.
- It is portable and sleek in design.
- It’s easy to use.
- It has good suction which can easily trap pet hair.
- It can clean the floors, shelves, sofa, carpet, and curtains.
- The vacuum doesn’t require a lot of space to store.
- Good temperature overheats protector.
- The motor heats up quickly.
10. Frendz Plastic 1400 Watt Vacuum Cleaner – Many accessories
It comes with a temperature overheat protector that protects the vacuum cleaner from overheating. It has a powerful motor of 1400W that is capable of providing plenty of suction power without a decrease in performance. It comes with the rotation of a 360-degree wheel for easy and smooth movement. This vacuum has two pipes with the right length, and it’s capable of cleaning every area, and tight corner of the home.
- It comes with accessories like sofa brush, extension pipe, blower plate, flexible hose pipe with a curved hand grip, crevice nozzle, multi-brush for carpet, and upholstery brush.
- It comes in red and black.
- The product has temperature overheat protector
- The product comes with a one year warranty
- The body is made of plastic material.
- Ensure better accessibility with two pipes of length 16 inches each
- Its light weighted.
- It provides adequate cleaning of the room.
- It can be placed at any corner of the room conveniently.
- Good quality product.
- It is comfortable to use.
- It produces less noise when it’s in use.
- Very affordable.
- It’s easy to maintain.
- It is large.
- Its motor heats up quickly.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do they all run by electricity or batteries?
Most vacuum cleaners are run by electricity while some come with backup batteries.
2. Are they auto foldable?
No, not all vacuum cleaners come with foldable cords, some are cordless with a long stick.
3. Do all vacuum cleaners come with a wet cleaning function?
No, not all vacuum cleaners come with a wet cleaning function. Some vacuum cleaners are suitable for dry cleaning while some are both wet and dry.
4. Can it clean car interior?
Yes, vacuum cleaners can clean car interiors.
5. How long does it take to clean my room conveniently?
It doesn’t take much time when they’re in use. They clean the room effectively in a short time.
6. Do they all heat up quickly?
No, not all vacuum heat up quickly. Some vacuum cleaners take a long time before they heat up.
7. Which Brands provide best vacuum cleaners under INR 5000?
Here’re the brands that produce vacuum cleaners under 5000 rupees;
- Eureka Forbes.
- Black and Decker.
- American Micronic.
Buying a vacuum cleaner for cleaning your environment is very good because it’s easy to use, cleans the environment on time, and also convenient to maintain. Hopefully, with the top 10 best vacuum cleaners below 5000, you can now make your choice. From these, our top 3 picks include Eureka Forbes Quick Clean, Inalsa Spruce-1200W Vacuum Cleaner and Black & Decker VH780 780-Watt.
So, with the details provided, you can buy a vacuum cleaner that best works for you.