Best TENS Unit in India
Don’t be lost in the vagueness of the word, TENS Unit stands for Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, and this device is simply used for pain management. It is the stimulation of the nerve for therapeutic purposes.
When you want to use the TENS Unit, you need to place sticky electrodes on the skin around a painful area, whatever part of the body that might be.
When this gadget is turned on, it sends a small current through the electrodes to your skin and the underlying tissues. You are sure to feel a bit of pin and needle tingling.
You can always set this the TENS Unit to whatever intensity you want it to be. You can also try a few habits in your daily routine that will help you back strength to increase and relieve the pain, such as using a lumbar support pillow.
Even when it is a popular way of pain relief, people still can never manage to buy the right machine for proper purposes. So today in the tens unit reviews, we will try to learn most of the things about these machines.
In this article, you will get to know how the TENS Unit works, its uses, variation, and technique of TENS, advantages of using it. We have also listed the possible side effects of the Unit, and when should you not use the unit.
Our Top 12 Pick for TENS Units in India
|Product (Best Brands)||Best Price|
Best for Muscle Toning and Slimming
Portable and Versatile TENS Unit
Best for Relieving Deep Muscle Pain
Premium Quality Reusable Product
Premium Digital Therapy Machine
Best for pain management and rehabilitation
Best Pain Relief Machine
New WiTouch Pro with Bluetooth
8 Easy Exchange Mod
How does TENS Unit work?
A TENS unit is a machine that is equipped with different adjustable settings, which is meant to control the amplitude of stimulation by the regulation of the voltage.
The physical location of the pain determines where the electrodes are placed on the body, and then the machine transmits an electrical current through the electrodes and unto the skin.
It stimulates specific nerve pathways that produce a tingling sensation to the point of pain, thereby reducing the pain.
The working of this method of pain relief is backed by two theories, of which the first is called the Gate control theory.
The gate control theory is the most advanced explanation, and according to this theory, there is a neural mechanism in the spinal cord that acts as a type of gateway, with the sole function of differentially allowing the flow of signals from the periphery to the brain.
The state of the gate, either opened, closed or partially closed is dependent on the signal it receives from the brain, to change the perception of the brain in the body of the person.
The frequencies sent out by the TENS Unit will interfere with the transmission of pain messages at the level of the spinal cord, and stop them from being transmitted to the brain.
There is also a second theory tagged the “Endorphin release.”
This theory is of the view that electrical impulses affect the production of endorphins and enkephalins in the body, and these substances are saddled with the role of blocking pain, preventing them from reaching the brain, just as drugs would do when used.
The pro to this therapy is that there is no scare of being dependent on the side effects of its use.
If there is any medical manual that recommends and affirms the efficacy of the TENS unit treatment, it is the Merck’s manual. This certification of the technique has allowed for its widespread use all over the world, both in relieving minor or major pains.
There are a number of situations whereby the TENS unit is also used for treatment.
These include; acute and chronic pain, post-operation incisions and post-surgical pain, labor, delivery, migraine, tension headaches, acute pain from sports and other injuries, arthritis, chronic pain from tendonitis and bursitis, cancer pain, wound healing and many other cases.
Below is a quick rundown of the various ways the TENS unit can be used to care for patients.
Incredible uses of the TENS Unit
It Combats Pain
Ranging from minute to significant pains, TENS can help combat and overcome them. Pain as simple as joint mobility, and in the cases of chronic pains, TENS was really handy.
The procedure also reduces pains in the upper back region when it was tested on patients which such symptoms. Using the TENS Unit in preparing the cavity filling treatments, pain related to dental procedures can be reduced by 80%.
Reduction of migraine
TENS Unit has been found to reduce the number and intensity of the various pain episodes that a migraine patient might be exposed to.
TENS can fight depression
There is a technique in TENS, which is called the transcutaneous Vagus Nerve Stimulation. It is a phenomenon of stimulating the Vagus nerve with TENS, and this involved placing the TENS unit up to specific regions of the ear.
This particular technique has shown proof of its efficacy in helping with depression – the widespread psychological disorder of the 21st century.
This technique can stimulate the part of your brain that is associated with the processing of rewards, as well as motivation, and this results in the elevation of the mood of patients.
A stroke patient has extensive damage done on his brain, and this can result in long after-effects. These after-effects as experienced by the patient might be impossible to recover from, as many of the patients after that find it difficult to walk and move parts of their body.
After research, it was discovered that the right application of the TENS Unit could improve the health of patients and help them recover from the impairment.
Improvement of cardiovascular health
The use of the TENS Unit can help improve the resting heart rates of patients, thereby resulting in better regulation of the blood pressure. However, just as the use of the TENS Unit has been proposed not to work for everyone, this might not work in every case.
TENS can help control the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease
This disease cause persons to experience uncontrolled shaking. According to the various test on how to control this symptom in patients, it was found that if a TENS Unit is placed on the hands and arm of patients, it would be able to suppress their shaking by an average of 62%.
Also, Parkinson’s disease can cause patients to have difficulty in walking, but if this technique is used, there is a 12% chance that such a patient would walk. As said earlier, the treatments by TENS, though tested to work in some people, might not work in others.
Variations and techniques of TENS
In the application of TENS, it is tailored to the need of individual patients, but some specific variations can be termed out in the medical field.
- One of the very common procedure means Acu-TENS, and this is the situation in which the stimulation pads are targeted to be placed on the various acupuncture points of the body.
- There is also the Transcutaneous Vagus nerve stimulation, short-termed as ‘’TVNZ”. This method is mostly used in the treatment of the mental or psychological disorder, and it involves placing the TENS unit on specific parts of the ear.
One procedure other than TENS that can be used in relieving pain is the electroacupuncture, and it makes use of acupuncture needles instead of pads.
Advantages of using TENS Unit
If there is any noninvasive method for relieving pain, it is the TENS Unit method. People who experience pain are seemingly assured of relief without having to take in medications, as many of these drugs can result in addiction or have an adverse effect.
This is one of the major tens unit benefits that one can never overlook.
Another benefit of using TENS is that they are convenient, small, portable, and easy to move around. People can get to clip it to any part of their body, to ensure that they can easily access whatever time of the day.
Possible side effects of TENS Unit
The use of TENS Unit is rather safe, compared to other modes of treating pain, which can result in various side effects. However, the electrical impulses that the TENS Unit sends into the body results in a buzzing, tingling, or prickling sensation, and many persons would find this uncomfortable.
Also, it is not impossible that some persons are allergic to adhesive pads, and this can result in the redness and irritation of the skin. Because of this, such persons can choose to use hypoallergenic pads instead.
Note: When using this gadget, it is essential to note that the pads are not to be placed either in front of the neck or your eyes. If these pads are placed in front of the neck, it can cause a reduction in the blood pressure and cause spasms.
If used on the eyes, it can increase the pressure within the eye, and the injury that will ensue would be fatal.
Don’t use TENS…
The use of TENS is great, effective, and devoid of side effects, but there are times and persons who should not try using the technique, as it could be very detrimental.
- Pregnant women: Especially in their abdominal and pelvic regions, pregnant women should avoid the use of the TENS Unit.
- Epileptic Persons: It is advisable not to apply the electrodes of the TENS Unit to the head or neck of persons with epilepsy, as this may induce seizures.
- People with heart problems should not dare use TENS Unit; drugs would do.
- Also, people with any form of electrical or metal implant, such as a pacemaker, should not use TENS Unit.
How to pick the right TENS Unit for you!
TENS Unit is good, and it’s not for everybody, and won’t on a probability not work for all persons that get it. But, if you are poised to experience the magical feeling of relief from pain it can offer, you should read the following, as they would guide you in picking the best and right TENS Unit machine.
Do you need the machine? This is the first question you should be asking yourself. You don’t just want a TENS unit device because your friends have it, you should make sure you need the device before you get.
If you experience minor or significant pains frequently, getting the device rather than using drugs might be the best, if not, don’t try getting one.
Before you pick that TENS Unit off the shelf, you should check for the figures of the output intensity, and how you can set them. The figures give you the fact of the amount of electrical impulse you should expect from the Unit.
The effect it will have on the affected area is directly proportional to the
Features should be complete
There are quite many features that must be on the TENS Unit if it’s going to be optimal in its functioning. It is important to check for the various modes, timer available on the device.
These features enhance the functioning of the TENS Unit.
You must check if you can recharge the battery before you pick, that would be your best option. Some TENS Unit gadget comes with removable and rechargeable battery options, and they are sure to cost more than the other types, but they are worth the investment, in the long term.
The TENS unit you purchase should come with different intensity levels, which can be adjusted according to your requirements. This allows you to have different intensity pressures on your pain sites.
You will be able to increase or decrease the level by pressing the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ button on the unit.
Depending on what you need the TENS Unit for, you can either get one that is meant just for the home, or you get one that you can always use on the go.
The small ones that are powered by batteries are the best if you are going to be using it at work, work out sessions and other situations where you are not at home.
TENS Unit also features the presence of the treatment timer, and you should probably check for this.
OTC or Prescription
You can either get this either by prescription or over-the-counter. If it’s Over-the-counter, they require the FDA approval to be used either at the hospital or at home.
If the TENS Unit has many outputs, that’s good. But, it all depends on you, you might want to prefer a single and double.
If the area you want to treat is minor, you might be okay with just a single or dual output, but if it’s going to be an extensive body part, you might want to go for four-pad TENS Unit.
When scouring through the various products of TENS that might line the shelf, you need to check for the warranty, just in case anything goes wrong with the device, earlier than anticipated.
A standard TENS Unit device would have a warranty that is up to a year. Check for the warranty, and if there is none on it, don’t go for it.
Ease of use
There are bulky and easy to use TENS unit gadget, and your need should be considered if you want to get any. If you would need the device for personal use, you should look out for less bulky ones, and ones you can operate right off the shelf.
You would need them many times, so you should pick ones that you can operate even when your eyes are closed.
Various accessories should go with using a TENS Unit, to ensure its effectiveness, and make you not get caught in the hook. You should get some replacement wires, parts, and batteries.
You should even get stuff like cooling gels, just in case.
There is no harm in working with your budget when you are getting a device. But one thing to note is that quality comes with a price.
If you want to get a really good device for your pain reliever, you must be ready to spend high. Quality of pad, screen, and the durability of the device depends on the materials used, and this varies with price.
12 Best TENS unit
1. Healthmate Forever TENS unit handheld– Our Pick
If you are looking to save on some thousands of rupees, but you still want your product to be high end, then this is the product you should be looking at.
The kit includes one device, 8pcs electrode pads, 2 set electrode wires, two sets of 4 in 1 wire connector, an operating manual, an acupuncture replacement point manual, one-lifetime warranty card, a USB charger, and another wall unit charger.
With its eight pads, you can even have your whole body tended to simultaneously, of course, in cases where there is extremely aching all over your body. The device is so portable and would fit seamlessly in the pocket.
It is also efficient and safe, in understanding, following the instructions written in the instruction booklet, educational manual, and the placement points chart. It is the ultimate physical therapy TENS, and EMS combined digital massager.
- It features an easily adjustable setting, which includes program Auto mode and pause.
- There is also a timer built into it, with its range from about 10 minutes to 60 minutes, and a default timing to about 20 minutes. When time is up, the device automatically shuts off.
- It features a state of the art TENS EMS bioelectrical muscle stimulator powered by a built-in rechargeable lithium battery.
- The LCD screen is toned to have an animated display. The screen displays info such as the massage mode, the intensity, the treatment time, battery charging time as well as the battery level indicator.
- The power source of the device is its battery, made of lithium, and built into it. The battery is rechargeable, as it can be connected to a wall unit, or to a computer USB port. This battery is removable and can last for about 10 hours, on continuous use. There are different modes on the device, and adjusting among the six choices can make the battery last even up to 20 hours.
- Alongside the package, you get a free tracking number, just in case, it ever got lost.
- It is effective, even for a user with stroke as an ailment
- It has more pads, and this allows it to treat more areas of the body at the same time.
- It uses snaps on the TENS pad, rather than the plug-type setup of other TENS pads. Hence there is a need for the perfect type of pad to be used and not just any random pad.
- There is no backlight feature; hence, reading what is on the screen can be sometimes tedious.
2. JSB HF61 TENS unit – Best for Muscle Toning and Slimming
The JSB HF61 electronic pulse massager is a battery-operated nerve stimulation device which can function both as a therapeutic device, as well as function in relaxation.
This device is portable and pocket-sized, and it is effective in the relief of pain, relaxation of the muscles, muscle toning, fatigue, and it helps to overcome the stiffness and numbness of the muscles.
It features pulse massagers that are adhesive as glue, allowing it to retain usefulness over a long term.
- It has dedicated modes for the waist, shoulder, joint, hand, leg, and sole pain.
- Two users can make use of this device simultaneously
- It runs on a 4 × AAA battery
- The device is secured with a year’s warranty
- You can always get its parts to purchase online
- The pads can last for at least six months on constant usage
- It can be used for muscle toning
- It might not be advisable to get this for the aged people, as its working might be too complicated for them
- The pads don’t last very long
3. Caresmith Pulse TENS Physiotherapy Massager
It is a full-body massager machine. The machine has an electric stimulator that relaxes the tensed muscles. It is ideal for physiotherapy.
The massager helps treat lower back, calves, knee, shoulder, hands, and elbow pain. It works directly with your Smartphone. It is super compact and portable.
- It is made from plastic
- It uses low-voltage electric
- The tens massager comes with five modes, with each having 15 different intensities.
- It comes with two extra gel pads.
- The massager comes with a compact carry pouch.
- The product is compatible with Android, power banks, and iPhones.
- It is compact and fits in your pocket.
- The massager uses your phone as a power source. It has a built-in safety circuit and doesn’t harm the phone.
- It provides drug-free pain relief.
- The massager can be used anywhere and anytime.
- It is useful in improving blood circulation.
- No Negative point was found.
4. Dr. Physio Electrical Nerve Stimulation Machine – Portable and Versatile TENS Unit
The Dr. Physio Electrical Nerve Stimulation Pulse Massager uses the combination of an electrical pulse to bring relief to those suffering from pain, soreness, and stiffness.
The product comes with four self-adhesive electrode patches that have to be placed on your hands, wrist, calves, knees, shoulders, or any other painful body part. The electrical pulses promote blood circulation and stimulate the body part for instant pain relief.
It comes with 16 adjustable intensity levels and five massage modes. That helps you ease joint, nerve, injury, or chronic pain without having to take a pain relief drug.
- Uses electrical stimulation therapy to ease pain, soreness, and stiffness.
- It has five different massage modes, which include cupping, acupuncture, kneading, massaging, and pressing.
- It is a hand-held device that comes with a belt clip.
- Has an automatic mode with a working time of the unit is 15 minutes.
- It comes with four self-adhesive electrode patches and two storage bags.
- Features a large size LCD screen that displays all the settings related to the massage modes.
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries and the electrodes have to be connected through lead wires.
- It comes with a one year warranty.
- Ensures instant pain relief for those suffering from joint pain, nerve pain, injury, and chronic pain.
- Compact design, allowing you to store it with convenience safely.
- Light-weight and designed for portability so that it can be used anywhere, i.e., in office, gyms or even while traveling.
- Easy to use as you just have to place the electrodes on your pain areas, and it will be ready to massage.
- The four adhesive gel pads can be reused up to 60-80 times.
- Allows you to adjust the intensity level as per your choice by simply pressing the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ button.
- The intensity levels should be higher for treating chronic pains.
5. UltraCare PRO Massager – Best for Relieving Deep Muscle Pain
This gadget is one powerful gadget that will make your pain disappear in no time. It is dual-channel, powered by a 9V battery, and can also use AC power. The total weight of the gadget is 219grams. The pulse amplitude is adjustable and can supply between 01 – 100mA, and also 500ohm for each channel.
This gadget is perfect for many purposes, which include the speed up healing, and helps treat back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, fibromyalgia, joint injuries, overuse injuries, post-op surgery, edema, inflammation, carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, trapezius, frozen shoulder, sciatica, sports injuries, muscle strengthening, and body toning.
- The combo3 plus features a combination of three modalities lenses, and it maintains its portable size, operated by battery, which is attached by wires to silicon pads, attached to the skin.
- It features tens, and that is used to relieve superficial nerve pain, and various other deep muscle pains.
- In the combo kit, there is the presence of I combo3 plus device, four reusable self-adhesive electrode pads, four facial electrodes, one pair of lead wires, one power adapter, an instruction manual, one electrode placement chart, and a carrying pouch.
- This product has a warranty that lasts for a year
- It can last as long as an hour on battery
- Persons of any age can use it; even the aged persons can use it.
- Every type of person can not use it.
- It is costly
6. Doneco 2” Square TENS Unit – Premium Quality Reusable Product
Going for a very low price, this is the TENS machine you can get the most from. If you are suffering from a tight muscle or a sore back, any TENS machine will deliver a light current that would help ease the pain.
The best way for this device to keep working is that they maintain their stickiness if they don’t, the pads wouldn’t be able to adhere to your skin again.
To tackle this problem, the DOneco TENS Unit electrodes are made of a special design, as the pads are universally compatible with any model, using the pigtail pin-type connectors.
These have been pre-gelled and can self-adhere; this makes them easy to use and provide convenient relief.
They are flexible, and the pads measure up to about 2 inches each, they conform seamlessly to the body and cover a large area of the body. The pads are made to be latex-free and non-irritating for the various skin types and feature a gray cloth backing for durability.
- The pads are made to be compatible with most TENS models, and the replacement pads have the unit running like new if the former pads ever lose their stickiness.
- Reusable electro pads: The pad is about 2 inches square so that it can be more effective. They are pre-gelled, re-usable, self-adhering, and this makes them easy to use, they are reliable than any other persons
- Twenty pieces set: In the jumbo pack, you will find about 20 pads, and each is flexible, soft to touch, and would optimize your use of the TENS machine.
- The pads are a fraction of how much they are sold at pharmacies, medical stores and in the doctor’s office.
- The pads stick really well
- They are cost-friendly
- They are handy and easy to use
- The wires are clumsy to handle
7. Passive Health Solution Electro therapy mini TENS – Reliable Machine
The passive health solutions brand is poised at delivering products that improve the way of life of persons. This white TENS mini two-channel, and it is a safe way to relieve tension & fatigue from aching ankles calves & feet as well as improve circulation & muscle tone.
The working of this device is very reliable, and it makes use of the acupressure techniques on the human body, and thus relieve the nerve compressions from intervertebral disc spaces.
- The operation of the TENS Unit is reliable, and it applies the acupuncture effect on the body, and it relieves the nerve compressions from the inter vertebrae disc spaces.
- It also has a 7 seconds on and off burst mode selection and power input of 220v/50Hz.
- The product has a one-year warranty
- It is good for family use
- It is bulky
8. Health Herald Mass TENS Electrotherapy Device – Premium Digital Therapy Machine
This is one effective unit that transfers the physical factors necessary to the human body into precise digital signals and conducts comprehensive therapy through computer based on the requirements of the body.
Therefore alleviates pain from the back, the shoulder, and other muscles.
- It is a premium digital therapy machine that will make sure you are relieved of stress and tiredness.
- It is able to hit the maximum application rate and the best effect on body reaction by combining seven therapeutic methods, hence improving the blood circulation on the body.
- The device is well packed
- It is of an economical price
- The glue on the pad does not last long
9. United surgical TENS Unit – Best for pain management and rehabilitation
This device is cool for the surgical kit, and its bulkiness would therefore not be an issue here, as it was designed for surgical purposes. It is a standard and high-end device with a fair price that makes it relatively affordable.
The machine has five modes of operation, which range from burst, normal, modulation, strength-duration 1, and strength-duration 2.
This is your perfect electro muscle stimulation for pain management and rehabilitation, the best you would get at this price, as it is designed to be more professional a handled by professionals.
- The machine features an amazing vivid display
- The machine can also be timed automatically to stop at the time set.
- It can be used as a single side
- It is made of a very high quality
- Whatever has described the product on the website of the producer is true.
- It is not portable, hence it cannot be used for workout exercises or be easily moved around for home users.
- It does not have as many pads as would be expected of a surgical product form of the TENS Unit to be used in the hospital.
10. Physiogears Physio Combination Therapy (TENS + MS) Mini– Best Pain Relief Machine
This white combination therapy mini by MedGears is an electrotherapy machine that comes with a built-in battery backup, and power input of 220V/50Hz. In the pack, there is the inclusion of 2 channels and other accessories for muscle stimulation.
- Treats patients with electrotherapy
- It can be used for physiotherapy at clinics
- It has a really simple and ergonomic design
- It is an effective pain relief machine
- It is easy to use
- It helps users to remain active and energetic.
- It is only electrical and cannot be used to run with a battery. Hence it needs a power connection to a wall socket before it can be used.
11. Hollywog Witouch Pro TENS therapy– New WiTouch Pro with Bluetooth
This is a whole new feature and twists to the TENS Unit, as the brand new Hollywood WiTouch Pro TENS, now features a Bluetooth, but maintains the normal TENS Unit design framework, but it utilizes TENS tech to target at back pains specifically.
It has a thin and flexible design that allows the WiTouch Pro to snuggle up perfectly to the back of whatever persons it might be used on.
However, unlike normal designs, this design is compact, and it features quite several advanced electronics. Per full battery charge, it can offer about 15-30minutes session of treatment. This device is an innovative one, and it is safe to use.
It makes you free of drugs, easy to use, and it is comfortable to wear around. Using this device in controlling your pain would help maintain an active lifestyle.
The product is lightweight with a flexible design. As a result of the Bluetooth feature, it can be used without the bulkiness of the wires, strapping it to the back, etc. This makes them portable and always ready to travel.
- The new WiTouch PRO with Bluetooth was built in the US, which makes it possible to now download for iOS and android
- It has a thin, lightweight, and flexible design that perfectly matches the body of any other person.
- It features six pads of replaceable Gel pads for multiple back pain relief workout, as it is used under her dressing.
- Work effectively
- It adds a feeling of aesthetic value, as a result of its stylish form.
- Not all persons can use it, especially a cardiac pacemaker.
12. World Beauty’s Intensity Massage – 8 Easy Exchange Modes
World Beauty is out to help you get that perfect health again; hence, the launch of this product. The Carevas body massager comes in about eight modes, and there are 15 levels of intensity to the modes.
- It has just two pads
- It portable and easy to carry about
- The screen has an LCD backlight that makes it easier to read what is written on the screen
- The product weighs about 83 grams.
- They are easy to handle and can be used during workouts or exercises
- They are super-fast in relieving pain
- The product has just two pads, and this would not suffice for the length of an extensive area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Often time, questions pop up in the mind of users about the TENS unit. Some of these questions would be addressed in this section.
1. Are TENS unit safe?
TENS units are usually safe for most people. However, for individual users, it might be a bit uncomfortable as the electrical impulse may cause a pricking, tingling, and buzzing sensation.
Individual users may also experience skin rashes and irritation from the adhesive electrode patches if overused.
2. When do I need to replace the sticky pads?
TENS units come with re-usable sticky pads so that you can use them up to almost 100 times. However, you will need to replace them once they lose the stickiness.
3. What are the types of TENS unit?
TENS or transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation is a type of electrical stimulation itself. The other types of electrical stimulation, to name a few are:
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
- Neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES)
- Functional electrical stimulation (FES)
4. How do TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) work?
First, you ensure that you place the electric pads around the area of pain. The TENS unit then sends pulses to the skin through the electric pads. Pain signals would then be suppressed as the pulses move along the nerve fibers.
TENS has been known to stimulate the production of greater levels of the natural pain-suppressing chemicals in the body.
5. What is EMS, and how does it work?
EMS means electrical muscle stimulator, and it works by delivering pulses that activate nerves in the body, causing muscles to contract and then relax.
Looking at the above explanation, you would figure that the body simply uses electrical impulses to pass instructions to the muscles.
In the case that you want to push blood back to the heart, you can apply EMS to the sole of the feet, this then causes the muscles of the leg to contract and squeeze, hence, sending blood back to the heart.
6. Will TENS help me relieve my pain?
Absolutely. Many medical professionals, doctors, and physiotherapists do recommend TENS because of its effectiveness in relieving pains.
Neck pain, menstrual pain, lower and upper back pain, and a whole lot of other pains that affect the body can all be relieved using TENS. It is however strongly advised that you know the cause of your pain before using a TENS unit.
7. Why should I buy a TENS Unit from TENSunit.com?
TENSunit.com guarantees the sale of the best TENS unit out there. They have diverse products in their stores from the best manufacturers all over the world. It is no surprise that the leading online TENS unit store.
8. Can TENS be used with other medications?
Of course. You can do that.
9. Are TENS units easy to use?
Instructions have been broken down into a simpler step by step guides. It is very easy to use.
10. How long does it take before I start feeling the benefit of using my TENS unit?
Without a doubt, you should start feeling relief immediately. Although, for some people, it could take a little longer, depending on when they find the best position to place the electric pads.
11. How long does TENS pain relief last?
While some need to repeat the treatment process, others could benefit for a whole day.
12. Can I share my TENS unit with others in the family?
Yes. You can share any of the TENS units with your other family members. It is only advised that each person has his Long Life Pads.
This is necessary to avert cross-contamination between individuals in the family. Every user in the family should have a distinctive electrode cord.
13. Why should I employ the use of TechCare Electrotherapy TENS Unit?
TechCare Electrotherapy TENS unit provides a sweet soft massage to ensure that pains are relieved. The units are drug-free solutions to pains in the body. It is believed that TechCare Electrotherapy could suppress pain within 20 minutes.
14. Is it right to put the pads anywhere on my chest?
No. To avoid disturbance of the heart, do not put the pads near the heart or your neck region.
15. What is the Lifespan of these Long Life Pads?
With maximum care and storage, the Long Life Pads should last about five months. Ensure that your pads are cleaned after use and stored on the pad holder given.
You are bound to experience stress and pain as you go about the activities of life, and our health is being tampered the more we rely on drugs. Hence, there is a need for a more natural way of relieving pain, and this is where TENS Unit comes in handy.
The use of the electrical current in relieving pain is of great gain, as it provides an alternative to the use of drugs. There are various devices by different manufacturers designed to serve this purpose, and this guide is sure to help you pick the best.
Live your best life; make use of TENS Unit.