There used to be a time when the ancient people would use a sundial to keep track of the time. They would rely on the shadows that would be cast by the light of the sun and the moon. Those people evolved, and with them developed the Technology. If you think about it, all inventions ever made in the lifetime of men was to make any job easier basically.
So the sundial evolved from a huge concrete mass that would have to be built with perfect precision, to handy clocks, that would work with aligned cogs. From clocks to pocket watches, from pocket watches to analog wrist watches, then to digital watches, and today, at the peak of science and knowledge, humans have come up with the ultimate keeper of time, the SmartWatch.
You might have already seen the rising trend of these watches, and in a few years, a smartwatch would be as common as a mobile phone. The uses of such android smartwatches will be discussed further in the article, but let me tell you this, keeping time is the last thing on the long list of features of some of these watches.
Your watch can practically become your phone, whenever you want. You can receive calls, check messages, even click photos using your smartwatch!
If only we had these watches during our school times, passing class exams would have gotten so much easier! Anyway, without further ado, let’s take you on a journey of the best smartwatches that are available in the market – we’ll be discussing everything from the type of smartwatches to features to buying guide to pros and cons!
Our List of the Best Smartwatches
Best Sports Smartwatch
Watch For Active Outdoor Athletes
Best For first-time users
Best Personal Coach
Great Battery Life
Types of Smart Watches
So basically a smartwatch is a more compact smartphone, which can fit on your wrist. An added factor to smartwatches is the fusion of a fashion symbol and an ultra-smart gadget. You cannot go wrong here.
To make your job easier, and to help you select a smartwatch that suits your needs, we have compiled a list of the types of smartwatches. Now, remember, there aren’t actual types of smartwatches, but certain features set a watch apart.
Semi-Smart Digital/Analog Watches –
Starting from the humblest of smartwatches, this category of watches barely makes it to the group. A semi-smart digital watch is mostly just a digital watch, with just a bare minimum of added features.
It may be programmed to show notifications, or count steps and track heartbeat, but its main purpose is – you guessed it right! – Keeping track of your precious time. These watches do not have a touchscreen and rely on the old mechanics of a digital or an analog watch.
These watches do not have the capability of running apps or carrying out any multimedia activities. These type of watches are best suitable for people who prefer the classic look of watches, and only want a few features such as fitness tracking. These are the least technologically advanced watches on this list and do not require any special technical know-how
2. Fitness Watches (Button)
These watches, however, are mostly button operated and are run by a very basic operating system. These watches display only a little information on the watch and depend on being connected to a phone. They do not support complex apps and have a limited number of features other than their fitness-oriented ones.
3. Next-Gen Smart Watches
Here is the real deal, and probably what you are looking for. These ultra-tech watches might even beat your phone. Mostly worked by touch, Smart Watches have an operating system that allows it to run complex applications, making it the handiest invention after the phone or a laptop.
These watches, apart from being designed to look incredibly beautiful and modern, can be connected with your phone to ensure you receive all your notifications.
What You Should Keep in Mind Before Buying a Smart Watch – Buyer’s Guide
Buying a smartwatch is very similar to how Harry Potter chose his wand, it must be compatible with you. Purchasing a smartwatch just because of its looks or some features can be something you regret if you do not have the proper knowledge regarding it
Here are some key points you must remember, before buying your magical watch!
1. Compatibility and Operating System
Most smartwatches work hand-in-hand with your smartphone. It requires the connectivity of your phone to relay messages and notifications.
So the first aspect you should check in your smartwatch is if the operating system of your watch is compatible with that of your phone. An Apple smartwatch will mostly only be compatible with iOS phones, while any other watch will primarily work on an Android platform.
The OS of your smartwatch will also determine the types of apps you can install in your watch. For instance, an Apple smartwatch mostly has apps that have been verified and goes through a strict procedure of checking.
Android smartwatch is more open-end and offers versatility in its apps, but many of these apps may be a waste of time as they don’t follow that strict screening procedure.
Samsung has released its operating system for its watches, Tizen which uses its own apps. It’s quite versatile and open-ended and offers a device-to-device experience.
The Microsoft Band uses Windows 10 as an operating system. To sum up, please make sure your phone and watch are compatible!
While most smartwatches operate on a touch interface, the type of display that is being used affects the overall quality and experience of your phone.
The display of your smartwatches determines –
- The battery life of your watch
- Quality of display
- Viewing experience
Button operated touch phones usually run on fundamental screen settings, and will have the most battery life.
The other types of displays are –
A. OLED ( Organic Light Emitting Diode) & AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diode)
If you’re confused by the fancy words, we can explain it a simple manner. Basically, these type of displays does not use any backlight and produce and illuminate each pixel individually. These give you sharper images, with smooth edges, and overall better viewing experience.
These displays are also thinner than most other displays, and usually, have a better battery life in contrast to watches using LCD. OLED screens come in varieties such as single, multi or full color, while the AMOLED is always full-color.
B. LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
You might have heard of LCD television sets or LCD laptops. This type of display screen is also used in watches. In an LCD screen, each pixel is not organically illuminated, and hence requires a backlight to view properly.
An LCD screen requires a lot of adjustments throughout the day and has limited viewing angles. It is also thicker than an LED, which makes using an LCD cumbersome. The quality itself is not very sharp, and you should go for an OLED or AMOLED display whenever possible.
C. Black & white
The most basic types of screen, a black & white screen will have no color. The viewing experience is very dull, and in such modern times, watching anything black and white is just not satisfying at all. The only upside of black & white screens is that it considerably increases the battery life.
3. Battery Life & Charging
Coming to one of the most important features you should check before buying your smartphone, is the battery capacity of your watch!
While smartwatches are much more technologically advanced than your classic analog watches, it comes with a huge downside. Technology requires power at some point to work, and if your battery runs out too quickly, then it really won’t be very feasible.
The best way to go regarding battery life is the hybrid watches, which look like smartphones but are mostly not operated through touch. Other smartwatches give an average battery life of 1-2 days. Anything less than this should be completely unacceptable.
The battery life of your watch may deteriorate further with added special features such as voice-activation and GPS. The display also makes a huge difference in determining when your watch will give up.
If you have to give up on a few features for extra battery life or sacrifice some battery life for those features, the choice is up to you. So chose wisely! And most importantly, always keep in mind why you’re purchasing the watch to help you make a clearer decision.
4. Specific Features
If you’re buying a good quality ( and probably a little expensive) smartwatch, you expect it to have certain features that will help you in various aspects of your life.
The first most obvious special feature you should look for is Fitness Tracking. Not just for fitness buffs, a Fitness Tracker can help you make informed decisions about your diet and work-out schedule. A fitness tracking smartwatch will usually come with a heart-rate sensor, to record your heart beats and other vital signs. It also gives constant reminders on if your body is hydrated enough or not, giving notifications to drink water after a certain time gap.
Another specific feature you should look for is if the watch is water resistant or not. Most watches will only be spill-resistant, meaning if you spill any beverage and clean it out right then, your watch might be saved. You should go for a water-resistant watch if you live in an area where it rains regularly.
A new feature that has only recently been added to the already long list of features is the option to use your smartwatch through voice activation. Now that’d be a brilliant watch. What’s even smarter is the feature that has been added in some watches that allows you to pay using your watch. We can already picture a modern world where no one needs to carry hard cash!
Other essential features are calling, messaging, infrared sensors, etc. Also, you should look after the functionality of your smart watch. Can your watch do payment for you? Using NFC function, etc.
5. Build and Design
Coming to the physical aspects of the watch, you should prefer a sturdy watchthat won’t break any time you chip it even lighter. But here comes a drawback of smartwatches; very similar to smartphones, they are very delicate. Many of us have experienced the horror of getting our phones broken, and trust me if my watch broke too I’d just give up on technology.
A sports edition smartwatch will be an advantage in this case. Even though these might be a little heavy or big, these watches have the sturdiness to handle some amount of damage. More importantly, you should be comfortable with the smartwatch you’re wearing; it shouldn’t be irritating or cause you any discomfort.
The second thing to keep in mind while purchasing your smartwatch is which type of watch strap you might prefer. Most good quality smart watches give you the option of swapping your strap to allow you to personalize your look.
Smartwatches can range anywhere from 15000 to 60000. It depends on the various features, functions of the smartwatches. Also, the smartwatch with LTE or cellular networks is expensive than compared to the only GPS. You have to decide what all functions are necessary for you and decide your budget.
Now that you’ve been informed of the basic things you should look for in your smartwatch. Let’s move on to the ultimate list of the smartest smartwatches there are! We have specially researched and compiled this list of the best wearables you’ll find.
1. Apple Watch Series 4 – GPS + Cellular – Premium Product
Yes, we have an apple product on the top. How can the pioneer itself of smartwatches not take the throne? Apple is not only a brand symbol but also one of the most reliable gadget manufacturing company. With the recent launch of Apple watch series 4, they have taken smartwatches to the whole new level. It is fundamentally redesigned and re-engineered to help you stay active, Fit and Healthy.
This Watch has the biggest display of 44mm an Apple smartwatch as ever had. It is a little similar to our next product Apple watch series 3, but with so many new and improved features. Just like series 3, even this watch series has two versions; LTE and without LTE.
HOW DOES IT MATTER IF THE PHONE IS LTE OR NON-LTE
- With an LTE phone, you get cellular service, meaning you can call people using your watch and use voice activation. A sim-card is inserted in your watch itself.
- A considerable drawback of this that the battery life of the watch reduces by a great length.
- LTE version is still not perfectly implemented and faces glitches at times.
- A non-LTE smartwatch has greater battery life.
- An LTE version is more expensive than the non-LTE version.
- It comes in two versions: Cellular+GPS and only GPS
- It has the display area of 44mm with width as thin as 10.7mm!
- Built-in Electronic heart sensor, along with the second generation optical heart sensor. It gives low and high heart rate notifications.
- What’s the most attractive feature is the Fall Detection and emergency SOS
- The display used is LTPO OLED retina display with force touch.
- Processor Specs – CPU -S4 with 64-bit dual-core processor
- It has 16 GB internal memory storage. The case weighs up to 36.7 g
- The digital crown now comes with and haptic feedback.
- Good Battery life Up to 18 hours
- It is 50m water resistant
- It has an edge to edge display and extremely comfortable to wear.
- It will be your ultimate workout partner. It vibrates when you are inactive for a longer time. It detects your workout session and
- It helps to personalize your coaching, gives you monthly challenges and helps you keep motivated every day.
- Large Display.
- The internal speakers are now improved, now Siri can take commands more accurately. The wakie takie feature works well; the voice is crisp and with almost zero background noise.
- You can play apple music, receive calls, message everything, without having a cell phone in your hand.
- Improved connectivity. Uses Bluetooth 5.0, Improved accelerometer, Improved gyroscope,
- The breath app is turned into the watch face; you can now receive guided breathing exercises anytime.
- No sleep tracking
- As of November 2018, the cellular watch is only compatible with JIO and Airtel
- It requires iPhone 6 or later phones with IOS 12 or later.
If you are looking for only GPS Watch, you can check out Apple watch series 4 – GPS
2. Apple Watch Series 3 – GPS – Large Storage
Apple watch series 3 had to be after our premium product apple watch series 4. This Smartwatch is full of amazing features and will not disappoint you if you are an Apple Product lover.
Talking about the watch itself, it’s predecessor Apple Watch Series 2 itself performed amazingly in its tenure. The Apple 3 is somewhat similar but with a few incremental changes.
To be very clear, the Apple Watch Series 3 comes in two versions – LTE and Non-LTE. For those of us who are unaware of these terms, it simply means one version comes with the option of voice calling and cellular service, while the other does not.
- This Apple watch series 3 is available in both LTE and non-LTE versions.
- 2.Built-in GPS tracking: to help you navigate your way. Apple Watch Series 3 is essentially targeted for the people who follow a fitness routine. The GPS feature can help you track how long you’ve walked, and the distance you’ve covered and the calories you burned. This can help you ensure a more organized workout routine.
- 3. OLED touchscreen, which also includes the multi-touch feature. As we discussed earlier, OLED gives you the sharpest images, as well as worth for the battery life. Apple thought of it all.
- 4. Uses Watch OS 4.0 – Selected Apps which pass the apple store guidelines are available for download on your watch
- 5. Technical Specifications: 16 GB internal memory, 1.65-inch screen, 768 MB Ram, Weight – 58g.
- 6. Battery life can last up to 18 hours with mixed usage. Li-Ion 279 mAh Battery
- 7. Fit-smart features like measures calories burnt, hydration, total workout done, etc.
- 8. Build – Stainless Steel with Ceramic Back.
- 9. Processor Specs – CPU -Dual-core
- GPS & LTE enabled
- Amazing addition if you already have a lot of apple products, as it can be synchronized with your existing gadgets.
- It is 50m water resistant.
- It has a heart rate sensor, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi Connectivity and also Siri Voice command.
- Great product for fitness oriented people.
- Almost unbeatable internal memory size.
- Compatible with only iOS gadgets
- No fast charging option, it can take from 1.5-2 hours to completely charge your watch.
Check out Apple watch Series 3 Cellular + GPS here.
3. Samsung Gear Sports Smartwatch – Best Sports Smartwatch
Always competing hand-in-hand with Apple, The Samsung Gear Sport isn’t very far behind at all, and some may even consider it a better watch than the previous one. The Gear sport is the successor to the Samsung G3 Sports Smartwatch and is focused more on sports and fitness oriented people.
Samsung has gone all in with their latest smartwatch, ensuring absolute comfort to its user. It gives a few added advantages like the interface which is very simple, and the compatibility with both iOS and Android surely makes it a dynamic operating system for watches.
The Tizen OS is still a little immature and lacks a lot of apps. If you’re an app freak, you could find yourself disappointed.
What’s an absolute deal-breaker is the easy to use interface, and it’s very fashionable and sleek design – an eye candy for your wrist!
- Super AMOLED screen – Ensure very bright viewing settings to give your eyes the maximum comfort while viewing.
- It has an In-Built GPS, heart tracking sensor, exercise tracking, step tracking. This is the very obvious features you’d expect from a sports watch
- This time, the Sports Gear has been designed to target swimmers, as the watch is completely waterproof till 50m – So now you can swim and as the time record how many calories you burned, and how fast you were swimming!
- Coming to technical specifications its Ram is 768 MB, Internal Memory is 4 GB, Screen Size is 1.2 inches, and Weight is 68g
- It uses Samsung’s Tizen OS – is compatible with both Android & iOS phones.
- Another pretty feature that Samsung provides is its charging mode – The Samsung Gear Sport can be charged wirelessly, ensuring hassle-free and convenient recharge of your watch.
- The strap of the watches are comfortable and can be changed too, which means you can customize the body as you like.
- An exclusive feature for the Samsung Gear Sport, Offline Spotify music playback ensures you never run out of music.
- The circular bezel is a very effective way to navigate through the options of your phone
- Samsung Call-centres and after-sales services are pretty good.
- The Battery Life is also good – Li-ion 300 mAh Battery.
- It is 50m waterproof!
- It is great for fitness lovers as it can be your fitness guide.
- It is Samsung NFC compatible so that you can pay with your watch now!
- Lack of apps in Tizen OS
- Heart-rate and GPS may malfunction sometimes
- Takes quite some time to charge ( More than 2 hours).
4. Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR Watch – Watch For Active Outdoor Athletes
Venturing into the lesser known names, Suunto is a company you probably haven’t heard of. They specialize in sports smartwatches, dive computers, and precision instruments. Almost a century old, the company has recently started dominating the smartwatch industry.
If your product is by Suunto, you can be assured of its sturdy quality. Their products were even used during World War II – now that should tell you something about this company!
The smartwatch in discussion by Suunto is the Spartan Sports Wrist HR watch. If you’re serious about sports tracking and your fitness regime, we can tell you straight away that this is what you’re looking for. Sports is something of a specialty for Suunto.
The Suunto might not be the best smartwatch out there, but it is the best Sports smartwatch in its range. If you’re not a fitness freak, you’re just looking a ton of features you won’t even use! Also, the Spartan lacks cellular service, which is a considerable drawback.
Diving straight in! ( Suunto has made their names amongst swimming pros)
- Superior Sports Watch – You can track your activity for up to 80 sports! This makes the Suunto Spartan the standing winner amongst sports watches. Adding to this, the watch can simulate you through various physical activities such as running, cycling and even swimming.
- Accurate GPS tracking – Most good-end smartwatches will have a GPS tracking option. The Spartan takes this to the next level, by supporting breadcrumb trails and interval markers. This helps you a great deal when you’re running, and enables you to keep track of the distance you covered more accurately. It additionally helps you plan out your run, according to the breaks you might need, and when you need it. Also, the heat maps provided by Suunto helps you decide an optimum location to train yourself.
- Water resistant up to 100m/300ft – The unique future that makes it an absolute deal-breaker for swimming pros.
- 300×300 Resolution screen – While this is not as clear and bright as some of the other smartwatches, it is a trade-off for increased battery life. And honestly, 300×300 isn’t that bad either, and you have an altogether decent viewing experience.
- Buttons & 1 Circular bezel to make it easy to navigate through your watch – Now you might be wondering why do I need buttons if I have a touch screen watch! But with a circular bezel, you can navigate through the options much faster, and you don’t have to anticipate the risk of miss-clicking your finger. Also, fewer fingerprints on your screen is always a Plus!
- Non-Removable Li-Ion Battery – It has different modes, according to which the power consumption differs. In best, good and Ok, the watch runs for 10, 20 and & 40 hours respectively. It’s obvious that in the power-saving mode, a few features like the GPS is cut-down on.
- Additional features such as heart-rate sensor, Wifi & Bluetooth connectivity, Barometer, an accelerometer is included in this amazing pack of features.
- Great sports watch! The 80 built-in sports tracker helps you to excel in every way possible.
- 100m water resistant – Take your watch for a dive with you!
- Great battery life.
- Accurate heart sensor.
- Great Connectivity and sturdy build.
- You can lock your watch during exercise by the lock button
- Lack of LTE
- Lack of recreational apps, the watch focuses mostly on fitness tracking and has a set of inbuilt apps for it.
5. Huawei Watch 2 – Affordable Smartwatch
Returning from the sports-oriented watches, let’s venture forth into the feature-packed watches! Huawei is not an uncommon company, and you might have heard of the China-based company’s attempt to penetrate the smart phone market with its smartphone, Nova.
The Huawei Watch 2 is an all-rounder when it comes to performance. With a wide array of features, the watch has made itself one of the smartly priced watches today. Let us a look at this list of features we’ve been boasting so much about!
In the newer versions, you also have the option of getting a 4G Huawei Watch 2! A smartwatch with 4G is some exciting news – You can now be connected more accurately, the GPS works better, your notifications are reached almost instantly, and in general, the phone is much better equipped with 4G.
- Cellular Service – The Huawei Watch 2 has one of the most coveted features in today’s smartwatches – LTE services. While the Apple or Samsung might also have this, the price range for the Huawei Watch 2 makes it a more worthy buy.
- Technical Specs – Weight – 57g, Internal Memory – 4 GB, RAM – 768 MB, Screen size – 1.2 inch ( AMOLED Multi-Touch)
- Processor Specs – CPU – Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7; GPU – Adreno 304.
- Battery Life – Uses non -removable Li-ion 420 mAh battery. Usage up to 48 hours (Mixed usage)
- Additional Features – Heart Rate sensor, GPS, Accelerometer, Compass, Barometer, gyro.
- Uses Android smartwatch 2.0 ( Now renamed as Watch OS)
- You can operate various apps and can pay from your wrist just by connecting to NFC
- Great Battery life up to 48 hours
- Affordable pricing compared to other products
- It has great connectivity.
- Wear OS is the leading OS when it comes to smartwatches.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS.
- The 4G option surely is making the smart-watch a no-brainer purchase.
- Dull & Common Design – Might look big on thinner wrists
- Does not include many fitness tracking features
- The Heart Rate sensor isn’t very accurate.
6. Tic Watch E – Best For first-time users
Tic Watch is an initiative taken up by the famous AI programming company, Mobvoi. This China-based company has also come up with its smartwatch operating system, the TicWear OS. Mobvoi also ventured into developing Chinese voice recognition, natural language processing, and vertical search technology in-house.
The TicWatch 2 has been considered a very well-built sturdy smartwatch, with certain unique features such as the TicWear OS itself. It’s successor Tic Watch E, has replaced this with the Android’s Wear OS 2.0. Although the Tic Watch E doesn’t bring anything new to the table, it is one of the most value for money smartwatches out there.
A great watch at an affordable price, the Tic Watch E is the perfect package for everyone who’s considering buying their first smartwatch.
- Wear OS – One of the most important features of the watch, the Wear OS is by far the most interactive and user-friendly platform for smartwatches. It already has a lot of pre-installed apps that the user might require, but the App Store has a thousand more apps you can choose from! That type of versatility is appreciated.
- Technical Specs – Screen Size – 1.4 Inch, Screen Resolution – 400×400, Internal Memory – 4GB, RAM – 512 MB.
- Battery Life – Here is where Tic Watch E becomes something worth considering. While other high-end watches can offer up to 48 hours with mixed usage, the E has 120 hours of Standby time!
- In-Built GPS, heart tracking sensor, exercise tracking, step tracking – the obvious features you’d expect from a sports watch.
- OLED Screen – This is a trade-off between battery life and viewing experience. With an OLED screen, it’s a little tough to view the screen in bright environment settings. The sharpness and clarity are also lacking than that of an AMOLED screen.
- Additional Features – accelerometer, gyro sensor, heart rate, magnetometer, proximity sensor.
- Great battery life
- Value for money
- Android Wear OS 2.0
- Good build
- OLED Screen isn’t the best screen. Viewing experience suffers.
- No Sleep-tracking
- The design is overused.
7. Fitbit Ionic – Best Personal Coach
Yes, we know a lot of you people were waiting to see this on the list of our best smartwatches! The reason Fitbit is down on our list is the cause of its rigidity regarding being only a fitness smartwatch, with limited recreational features.
Fitbit itself is the ultimate name when it comes to fitness. Their Fitness tracking bands are said to be the most accurate tracking devices made.
While it might not be the smartwatch in terms of versatility, it definitely could be your best fitness friend. The Fitbit Ionic is designed in such a way to keep you fit. Features like multi-sport tracking, guided breathing, built-in GPS, cardio fitness level, personal coaching and sleep monitor make it all-rounder sports watch.
- Excellent Fitness Tracking – Not only does Fitbit track your every moment, but it also saves the data! It records your fitness activity for the 30 days at a time, allowing you to self-introspect your routine and the progress you’ve made.
- Technical Specs – Screen Size – 1.4 Inch, Screen Resolution – 348 x 250, Weight – 30g, Internal Memory – 2.5 GB.
- Additional Features – 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, Optical heart rate monitor, Altimeter, Ambient light sensor.
- Has GPS connectivity to help you through your running and navigate your ways.
- Battery Life – Battery is Lithium-Polymer and can run up to 4 days.
- Bluetooth & Wi-FI enabled, You can receive call and message notifications on your watch.
- Uses an LCD screen – This can be a bit of trouble if you’re using your watch in sunlight. Usually, an LCD screen reduces the battery life of the watch, but the Fitbit Ionic surely countered this issue.
- Great Battery Life.
- Great watch for fitness tracking.
- Accurate Heart-rate sensor and GPS tracking.
- Sensors accuracy
- Great looks, sturdy build, and lightweight.
- Not a lot of multi-media features.
- No speakers.
- Low Internal Memory.
8. Garmin Vívoactive HR Smart Watch – Great Battery Life
Garmin is another company which is known for their fitness smartwatches with good battery life. We have chosen the Vivoactive HR to adorn our list.
Although the Vivoactive cannot install apps on it, it is still a pretty handy watch for people who don’t want too many unnecessary features in their watch.
- GPS enabled sports to watch with sunlight readability, high-resolution touchscreen.
- In-Built activity tracker to track your running, sleep, calories burnt, biking, Swimming, etc. And also no phone connection is required.
- Additional Features – accelerometer, altimeter, digital compass, heart rate monitor.
- Battery Life – Up to 8 days. or up to 13 hours using GPS along with fast charging
- Body – Plastic, Screen Resolution – 0.8 x 1.13 pixels
- You can customize the watch face design, widgets, and apps.
- It is a very Affordable watch with great features
- You can receive notification from Phone calls to social media to other apps on your phone.
- Great Battery Life
- Good Fitness and activity tracking
- Not many apps can be installed.
- Not good after-sales service.
- Plastic body.
9. Fossil Q Explorist – Classic look
Fossil is another well-known smartwatch monster that has dominated the industry for quite some time. We have chosen the Q Explorist to feature on the list. Although the high-end Fossil Watches aren’t lacking in any way and are probably the sexiest watches out there – We found the Explorist to give the most value for money.
The Fossil Q Explorist is a fitness smartwatch that comes with a stainless steel strap, that gives it a classic look. The interface itself is very easy to use, and this is another watch that we give 10/10 regarding style & design.
- OLED Display – Saves battery but rather a normal viewing experience.
- Uses Wear OS 2.0
- Has built-in activity tracking, and is GPS enabled too.
- Technical Specs – Screen size – 44mm, Internal Memory – 4 GB, RAM – 512 MB, Screen resolution – 320 x 290.
- What Fossil is known for is their Designer clock faces which can be changed according to you. The Designs are really exquisite and great to look at.
- You can customize your dial, Interchange the watch band control the music and can use google voice activation.
- The battery life is up to 24hrs based on mixed usage
- The Design is attractive and very classic
- Affordable pricing and Value for money
- best suited for Fitness tracking.
- Poor Battery Life.
- Does not have voice calling.
We’ve brought you the most amazing list of smartwatches. And it is natural for you to be a little confused about purchasing your smartwatch. To make things a little easier for you, we can advise you to buy your watch according to your purpose for it.
If you wear a watch for its good looks, then Apple Watch or the Samsung Gear is for you. If you are somebody who’s obsessed with fitness and sports, then the Fitbit or the Suunto is the perfect watch for you.
All in all, we have bought you the best list of smartwatches that money can buy according to our opinion. Hope you had a nice time exploring your options. Do E-mail us or comment your viewpoints on smartwatches. Good day!