6 Best Sheet Masks For Instant Glow
There are many ways to take care of your face, to freshen it up, to remove impurities and also, to improve the skin. Going to the spa might be expensive, or you may not have the time to visit the spa. This leaves you with one great alternative, which is to make use of a sheet mask.
Using a sheet mask is one of the best ways to keep your face clean, fresh, and clear of all layers without going to the spa.
The sheet masks have been known to be very effective, and it is a process that originated from Asia. The sheet can be made from paper, fiver, bio-cellulose, or gel, and they are used just once and dispose of.
The serum embedded in the mask can be made up of Aloe Vera, vitamin C, pearl, snail extract, and seaweed. Also, the sheets are often made up of organic material without any chemicals or preservatives. This helps to keep the skin safe from a skin infection.
In this article, you will find out everything about sheet masks right from how to use a sheet mask, benefits of using it, different types of sheet mask, few buying tips to consider along with 6 best sheet masks and a few FAQs
Top 6 Sheet Masks for Face
Perfect Sheet Mask for Women
Highly Sensitive Sheet Mask
Whiteglow Sheet Mask
Oxygenated sheet Mask
Perfect Antidote for City Skin
How to Use Mask Sheets
Before discussing how to use the mask sheet, let us show you how the sheets work.
The sheet is soaked in concentrated liquids which are known as serum. The serum contains ingredients that are good for the skin, such as hyaluronic acid and vitamin C in dissolved states. The effect is fast as the ingredients penetrate the skin effectively to keep them in good condition.
It is easy to apply on the face; you can leave it as long as you wish while sleeping or busy with your house shore.
After which you have to wash your face correctly and wait 20-30 minutes before applying the sheet mask. Since the sheets are usually one size for all face, it is easy to apply. You can start from anywhere on your face and take it around as you feel.
With the sheet mask, you can leave it for as long as you wish, and apply as many times as you like during the week.
There is no need to wash the sheet off your face as you can kick up your daily activities as soon as you apply it on your face. You can add makeup after using the sheet mask before you go out.
Benefits of using Mask Sheets
Now let us show you the benefits of using mask sheets regularly on your face, as shown below:
- It is easy to apply, and you can use it by yourself without any instructions.
- It keeps the face moist
- The application of mask sheets brightens up the face.
- It helps to prevent the face from aging.
- Comfortable treatment for the face
- You can go about your activities with the mask sheets.
- It helps in restoring hydration to the face.
- With the sheet acting as a barrier to dust and pollution, it does prevent skin damages.
- It builds a glowing effect to the face.
- It is a less expensive way of treatment for the face compared to going to the spa.
This is the perfect way for those that have a busy schedule to treat their face. You apply the sheet on your face while you take a nap or relax after a hard day. There is no much adverse effect of using the product so that you can apply it as many times as possible during the week.
The Difference between a Face Mask and a Mask Sheet
People use the face mask and sheet masks interchangeably; however, they are much difference between both.
When you get to know the difference, you will see why both should not be viewed to mean the same thing.
Here are the differences between the mask sheets and the facial mask:
- The sheet mask cannot be reused while the facial mask can be reused.
- Facial masks are suitable for exfoliation, while sheet masks are not meant for exfoliation.
- Facial masks are messy to remove, while sheet masks can be removed easily.
- Sheet mask and face mask contain different ingredients, and they have different uses.
- The sheet mask is suitable for dry skin while the facial mask can easily remove blemishes and for acne removal.
- You can apply the facial mask at the affected area of the face while the sheet mask can only be applied on the whole look.
- You can use the sheet mask as often as you like while the same cannot be said of the facial mask.
- You can sleep with the sheet mask on your face. With the face mask, this will not be convenient as you must remove them before you sleep.
Types of sheet masks
Microfiber Sheet Mask
This mask is very common and affordable, made up of cotton. They dry out faster, which is one of the reasons people prefer it to other types of masks.
They are slick and has more absorption ability than the most mask. They are transparent and feel cool on the face.
Bio cellulose mask
It is made up of fiber, which is a good bacteria and high absorption property. They are very expensive, durable and stick to the skin firmly.
With the outside made of foil and the inside made up of carbon material. The foil prevents good ingredients from escaping from the skin.
Clay sheet mask
With a mixture of clay and charcoal in the mask, they have properties that promote softness and absorb impurities.
The bubble mask contains a sprinkle of water in the mixture. With the bubbling properties, it keeps the face soft and smooth.
It is important that you know what you want when you want to purchase a sheet mask online. It is one of the cosmetic products that you have to give proper consideration before selecting a product.
Buying a sheet mask will require you to consider the following:
What kind of face mask will be suitable for your face? Consider your skin type, is it dry or oily? Before making a selection
Check out a product that will be suitable for your type of skin. Read the ingredients of the product if they will be suitable for your type of skin. You can read reviews from people on this platform to check if the product is as it was described.
Consult your dermatologist
You can consult your dermatologist to learn the kind of product that will be good for your face.
Check Reviews and rating
Check the rating of the product and make sure that it is above 3.5.
6 Best Sheet Masks for Face
1. The Face Shop Mask sheet – Editor’s Pick
A Korean company Face Shop produces this sheet mask, and the Koreans are known to tone one of the best when it comes to sheet masks.
It is suitable for all kinds of skin, comfortable when applied because it is lightweight. A unisex product that contains all the necessary ingredients to keep your face bright and glowing.
- It is suitable for dry and oily skin, for both men and women.
- The Face Shop sheet mask comes in 5 packs.
- These mask sheets help in brightening the skin
- The five different types are rice sheet mask, avocado, pomegranate, shea butter, and lemon
- It is enriched with rich essentials to help get smooth and healthy skin.
- Ensure that dry skin is moist to keep it smooth and healthy.
- Dermatologically tested, and it is safe to use.
- You have to wash your face after using it.
2. Garnier Skin Sheet Mask – Perfect Sheet Mask for Women
Garnier has come up with this sheet mask for women; it is made with green tea extract. It softens your face and makes the skin glows with the sheets over soaked with serum.
It keeps the face hydrated. It is easy to use if one follows the instructions found in the pack. It is made for women and with its deep penetration, cleanse the skin effectively.
- With its in-depth penetration, it cleans the face thoroughly improving the beauty of the face.
- It provides instant hydration of the skin and works faster than most sheet mask products.
- The green tea extracts enrich and brighten the skin.
- You can use it on sensitive skin for the best treatment.
- You can sleep with the sheet mask on your face.
- It purifies the skin
- You can store the excess serum and apply it for one week.
- No such cons were observed
3. Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask Sheet – Highly Sensitive Sheet Mask
The Innisfree skin mask is suitable for highly sensitive skin. People with very rough skin have attested to the efficacy of this face mask. It is the best face mask for the money, and you will not regret spending money on this mask.
For effectiveness, you should use it as instructed by the producer.
- It works fine for all types of skin especially on rough skin or those that are highly sensitive to other skin products
- The face mask contains an extended amount of serum to keep the skin moist.
- With a pleasant smell, you will be comfortable with this product.
- Keep your skin in good condition always.
- You can use it daily.
- The pack contains ten face masks for each for different purpose like anti-wrinkle, whitening, skin firming, moisturizer, etc.
- The face mask is very good, but the price is very high.
4. Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Sheet Mask – Whiteglow Sheet Mask
Treat your face with this organic sheet mask for gentle and soft skin. The Lotus Herbal gives you a smooth feel and glows after you apply it.
Follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer in applying the product for maximum effect. It contains natural Saxifraga extract and milk, which brighten up the skin.
The sheet mask is worth the money for the effect it has on the face.
- The skin easily absorbs the serum, and it gives immediate effect.
- It repairs damaged and brightens dull skin.
- It protects the face from pollution and dust with the protective layer applied on the face.
- You will notice your skin glows and radiates when you use it.
- The sheet mask is expensive.
5. O3+ Power Brightening Bubble Sheet Mask – Oxygenated sheet Mask
Give your face the best treatment with this oxygenated face mask. The far mask is formulated in Italy and made of Glycerin, Aloe Vera & Zostera Marina Extract.
The oxygen goes deep into the skin with a nice feeling. It refreshes the face with a cooling effect and removes acne and pimples. It gives your face a clear and glowing touch.
- The oxygenated mask generates bubbles as it goes deep down the skin with a soothing feeling.
- Prevent the growth of radicals, removes acne, and pimples.
- The effectiveness in preventing acne is that the oxygen deep in the skin fight bacteria that prevents the growth of acne and pimples.
- Anyone can make use of this product because it is suitable for all skins.
- The result is immediate, and it is easy to use.
- It is comfortable when used on the skin.
- You have to follow specific instructions to use it, and it is not as easy as some products.
6. Simple Kind to Skin Sheet Mask – Perfect Antidote for City Skin
The Simple Kind to a Skin face mask is perfect for those living in an industrial city. It is used to remove impurities. It also safeguards the face form pollutants which are more pronounced in the city.
Dermatologically tested and approved, it is suitable for all kinds of skin. Keep the skin fresh with no chemical or preservatives that cause the skin to be irritated and react.
- Preserve the face from attack from pollution.
- It contains Aloe Vera and vitamins that enrich the skin and brightens it.
- It is convenient and easy to use.
- It is kind to the face and provides a soothing feeling.
- It contains no chemical, perfume or presentations.
- It does not irritate the skin.
- It soothes the stressed skin
- No such cons were observed
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is the right time to use a sheet mask?
For the best impact, you should use a sheet mask in the morning before you go out and in the evening before you sleep. It can also be used in the morning before you apply makeup.
2. How many times should I use a sheet mask per day and week?
There is no actual number of times to use a sheet mask for maximum effect. The sheet mask can be applied once a day. The sheet mask can also be used 2 to 3 times a week
3. How long should I leave the sheet mask on my face?
This is an important question, and we have received so many interpretations. Some people feel that it is more effective when you leave a sheet mask to dry up off the face.
Other experts advise that you should clean it off 15 to 30 minutes after you have applied it. During this time, the face has absorbed the serum, and it can be effective.
Allowing it to dry off may cause a reverse impact that will sap away the serum from the pores.
4. How safe are these serum in general?
These serums are relatively safe to use, for they have been properly tested. The serum is made up of organic materials or ingredients that are safe for the skin. However, it is advised that you should read through the ingredients properly to ensure that they are suitable for your skin.
Check that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients used in the production of the sheet mask.
5. Are sheet mask serum good for oily skin?
They are good for oily skin and may neutralize the moisture content in the skin.
6. Can I store face mask serum?
Yes, you can store the serum and reuse them. The serum may be excessive, and you may not be able to finish them when you open, so you can keep them to be used again.
It is expensive to get a thorough treatment in the spa, and it may be time-consuming for some people. The sheet masks are a more convenient way of treating your face with the right care. Give your face a youthful look and protect it from pollution with the selected sheet masks shown above.
They have been specially selected for the optimal treatment of your face. You can use them easily at home in the morning and before you sleep. Endeavor to give yourself that special treatment to look beautiful and feel appealing.
Remember to read the instructions and follow them as described by the product instructions.