16 Best Sandwich Makers In India
A quick snack or a morning breakfast is no longer a matter of hard work or time consumption. With the advance in technology, our kitchen is becoming smarter. One such advanced appliance is Sandwich Maker. It has come a long way.
The earliest sandwich maker was referred to as “toastwich” and was invented in the US, by Charles Champion in 1920.
In the 1960s and 70s “pie iron,” which was a handheld cooking appliance, was used to make sandwiches. The pie iron would be placed in the campfire for an estimated time that would form brown crusts on the bread enclosing canned pie filling.
The progress of technology has led to the evolution of sandwich makers over time. Also, Grill sandwich maker has become a common name in every household.
The market is flooded with a wide range of sandwich makers of different brands and models. Prestige sandwich maker, Philips sandwich maker, etc. are some of the top brands. It is not easy to make a choice, especially for a first-time buyer.
This article provides you with the perfect buyer’s guide for the best sandwich toaster suitable for your household.
16 Best Sandwich Makers In India
|Product (Best Brands)||Best Price|
The Best Panini Press Sandwich Maker
The Multipurpose Sandwich Maker
The Portable Sandwich Maker
The Cleanest Grill
Quality on budget
The Perfect Four Triangle Sandwich Maker
The Safe Sandwich Maker
Style on a Budget
Value For Price
How to use a Sandwich Maker?
In recent times, Who doesn’t love a sandwich? With multiple numbers of choices for the filling, a delicious sandwich for breakfast or a snack is desired by all.
It makes the task of preparing your favorite cheese, onion, and chicken sandwich much simpler and faster. So, now you don’t have to be hungry if you are running late to work or college.
The sandwich maker allows you to prepare a delicious sandwich in just about 5 minutes.
Now, how you can use a sandwich maker? Well, this appliance comes with heating plates which allows you to either grill or toast your bread or do both. Once you plug in the sandwich maker, wait for it to heat up then place the bread butter side down. Followed by that place, the desired fillings of your choice with another bread on top and close the lid.
The sandwich maker combines the heat and pressure to seal the sides of the bread preventing the fillings from leaking out. Once the indicator notifies you that the cooking is done, open the lid, and you get your mouthwatering sandwich with a crispy golden brown exterior. The grilling plates give you the perfect ridge marks while the triangular plates cut your sandwich in the middle.
A sandwich maker is indeed a handy appliance to have at home. The heating plates usually have a non-stick coating which prevents the use of excess oil or butter. This enables us to eat healthy food and prevent any health-related problems. Moreover, it makes it easier to clean and maintain, which also increases the longevity of the product.
Sandwiches are the most common picnic food item. Most sandwich makers have a compact design making it easier to store and carry for picnics. It is the perfect appliance for your family. It has been designed to make the lives of people much more convenient. This is a must-have product that can be used by almost everyone.
Types Of Sandwich Makers
Panini Press Sandwich Maker
A panini press sandwich maker consists of fixed grill plates at the top and bottom of the appliance.
The two slices of bread, along with its fillings between them, are placed on the bottom grilled plate. Followed by that the top floating hinged grilled plate is brought down to press the bread sealing its edges, giving us the perfect grilled sandwich.
A panini press sandwich maker has diverse uses due to which it is mostly found in food shops. It can be used to grill different food items and make a variety of sandwiches. Meat products and vegetables, anything can be grilled in a panini press. However, it is quite expensive as compared to a four triangle sandwich maker.
Four Triangle Sandwich Maker
The four triangle sandwich maker has evolved to include square-shaped heating plates on the top and bottom, which are divided into triangles. These sandwich makers are usually designed to accommodate up to four sandwiches depending on their size.
The bread slices are placed on the plates, and the top lid is pressed on the bread dividing them in the middle to form triangles.
Unlike, the panini press, these sandwich makers are only designed for toasting and making sandwiches as they do not come with a grill. They are perfect for household purposes because of their compact design and reasonable price.
Sandwich Maker Buyer’s Guide
Here we have explained certain factors for you to consider while purchasing a sandwich maker for your household:
Check the power ratings of your product. If it has high power ratings, it consumes more amount of electricity.
Number of slices
The first factor to consider while buying a sandwich maker is its slice capacity. Usually, a sandwich maker, especially a panini press sandwich maker can accommodate up to eight slices of bread depending on its size. It is always advisable to make a purchase depending on the number of members of your family.
A sandwich maker with a slicing capacity of two would be perfect for an individual or a small family. On the other hand, a slicing capacity of four to eight would be ideal for a large family or a large family picnic. It saves a lot of time and allows you to make time for other purposes.
However, for commercial use, it is advised to buy a panini press sandwich maker which has a greater slice capacity. Hence, this is one of the most important factors which you need to take into consideration while making your choice.
Type of plates
The second factor to consider is the type of heating plates on the sandwich maker. Most of them come with a fixed grill plate or a fixed four triangular heating plate while some of them also have a griddle plate. Choose a sandwich maker according to the plate which is most suitable for you.
There are sandwich makers with removable plates as well. This allows you to both grill and griddles your sandwiches depending on your preference at different times. Some of these also come with waffle making plates. You could go for these versatile sandwich makers if the price is not a constraint.
No matter what plate you choose the most important part is the coating of the plate. Buy a sandwich maker which has a non-stick coating on the plates. This reduces the use of oil, butter on your sandwich. As a result, you get a perfect and healthy sandwich.
Moreover, the coating prevents the bread or food item from sticking to the plates making it much simpler to clean and maintain.
Price plays a significant factor in every purchase. There are sandwich makers available in the market at different rates which offer their own specific set of features. It is essential to keep in mind the sandwich maker price before buying it.
Several sandwich makers offer unique specifications at a very reasonable price. On the other hand, certain sandwich makers like the panini press or the one with removable plates are quite expensive.
So, if the price is not a restraint, you can go for any sandwich maker of your choice. However, there are great products also available for the ones under a budget!
Easy to clean
The surface material should also be considered before buying as it determines the quality and efficiency of the sandwich maker. Teflon is the better choice as it last longer and is easy to clean.
Size of the product
Sandwich makers with a compact size are required for household purposes so that it can easily be stored in the kitchen. A large and heavy sandwich maker takes up a lot of space in the kitchen, making it inconvenient to work in. Moreover, compact design makes it easier to carry around, especially for picnics, where sandwiches are a favorite food item.
Another important feature required in a sandwich maker is the lid lock. It can be hinged or in the form of a buckle clip on the handle. The lid lock allows your sandwich to be grilled or toasted perfectly and much more evenly.
The panini press grills come with a floating hinged lock which allows you to toast any kind of bread irrespective of its size. The adjustable lock also enables the grilling of different food items, even chicken. Hence, always go with a product with a proper lid lock for better an even grilling or toasting.
Cord length and Cord Winding Option
While choosing a suitable sandwich maker for your kitchen, it is also necessary to check the cord length and the cord winding option. The models with a short cord length make it problematic for the consumers.
Always go for a cord length of at least 1.5 m so that you don’t have to necessarily keep it at a spot close to the power socket. The product can be placed at a convenient corner of your kitchen.
Moreover, having a cord winding option allows you to store the sandwich maker neatly. You are saved from the hassle of the wire hanging around in your kitchen, making it look untidy. Thus, always check these two features before making your purchase.
Cool Touch Body
Monitoring the safety features of an appliance should be a priority in every case. The sandwich maker you buy must possess the feature of a cool-touch handle and body.
The body should be heat resistant so that it prevents any injuries or burns when it is in use. A shockproof body is an added safety feature that is important to have.
No one wants an accident to take place. Preventing these unwanted accidents is an important responsibility. Hence, safety features are essential in every sandwich maker or appliance you purchase.
Other added features like temperature controls, non-skid feet, auto-off, and light indicators are benefits that you should look for.
The temperature control option enables you to set the perfect temperature essential for grilling or toasting your sandwich. The light indicators on the surface notify you if the sandwich maker is on, off or heated.
An auto-off cuts off the heat supply automatically when the sandwich is ready, preventing it from getting burnt. The non-skid feet prevent the sandwich maker from moving when it is on. Supports on the base maintains its stability.
Hence, all these features make the use of this appliance much simpler.
Warranty & after-sales service
Last but not least, on our buyer’s guide is the warranty and after-sales service of the product. Having a guarantee on a product makes it more reliable for a consumer to make a purchase.
Certain brands come with a one or two year warranty, which takes care of any manufacturing defects. Go for a brand or model which offers you the best warranty.
Not only that good after-sales service is equally important. No one wants to go through the hassle of carrying the product to its service center. Purchase a product with an on-site after-sales service. Go for a brand that offers you the best!
1. Solimo Sandwich Maker – Our Pick
Solimo provides products which are of premium quality and has excellent value. Amazon Brand – Solimo Non-Stick Sandwich Maker is an all-new product which comes to the market with immense features that makes it a preferable option. The plates are non-stick, and the sandwich maker is compact. Let us look at the features of this product.
- The sandwich maker is designed with plates which are made up of Double Teflon Coating that makes it non-sticky and easy to make sandwiches.
- The power rating of this product is 750 watts that allow efficient toasting and grilling.
- The hinge locks provided on this product prevents the fillings from spilling out of it. It cuts, seals and grills sandwiches easily.
- The heating plates are of the size 18.4 cm X 9.3 cm, which can easily be able to place most of the sized-breads.
- The product comes with an Automatic Thermostat control, which looks after whether the temperature goes more than what is required.
- The user-friendly product has Indicator lights that indicate when the plates have been heated properly.
- For your convenience, it has a 1.2 meters long cord to supply power. Even if your plug-in point is not near, it would be convenient for you to use it.
- The size of the product is compact, which makes it easier for storing it.
- The build quality could be better.
2. AGARO Elegant Sandwich Maker –
Agaro Sandwich Maker makes grilled and toasted sandwiches with sealed edges and warm filling.
With the temperature control knob, you can set the temperature according to your requirements.
It helps in reducing the use of oil or butter with its high-quality non-stick grill plates. These plates can also be easily wiped clean leaving no residue.
- Power consumption of 1500 watt
- It comes with non-stick grilling plates made of die-cast aluminium with inner Teflon coating
- It features an in-built oil collection tray to avoid the mess
- The automatic thermostat comes with light indicators that alert you when the sandwich is ready
- It comes with a cool-touch handle and anti-skid feet
- It requires less or no use of oil or butter due to the non-stick surface
- Easy to clean by wiping and leaves no residue
- It is ideal for making eggs, grilled paneer, pizza pockets and french toasts too
- No negative points observed
3. Pheebs Non-Stick Grill Sandwich Maker
Now use a product that makes Sandwich making simplified and easy with the help of the all-new product coming in the market, Pheebs Non-Stick Grill Sandwich Maker. It is an energy-efficient product which makes it easy to grill and toast bread. The sleek and compact design allows you to carry it easily. The non-stick coating adds to the benefits of this product.
- The plates are made up of Teflon Coating that makes it Non-stick. Now you can be free from the hazle that the bread gets stuck to the plates. It makes it easy to toast and grill.
- It is genuine power efficient as it has a power rating of 800 watts. Along with that, it comes with a 1.3 meters cord length. Even if the plug-in is far away, it would be convenient for you.
- It has a sleek and compact design.
- Keep your sandwiches in place without causing the fillings to get out. It has a hinged locking system to serve this purpose.
- The sandwich maker is designed with a handle that makes it easy to carry along conveniently without any hazle.
- It becomes effortless for you to clean and maintain it as it has a non-stick surface.
- Temperature control is done automatically. Once the plates get heated, the indicator turns off.
- There can be issues with temperature due to a thermostat
4. Concord Sandwich Maker/Grill
Concord Sandwich Maker is a 2-slice sandwich grill with 1000 watts power. It is a dual color elegant looking product and is ideal for toasting and grilling.
It helps in preparing crispy sandwiches as well as for grilling fish and meat products. It is a great choice for health conscious food lovers as it has the oil draining feature.
- It has power consumption of 1000 watts
- The sandwich maker has an automatic temperature control
- 23.1 x 14.6 cm plate size
- Flat 180 degree opening
- Comes with an oil drip design on grill tray and drip tray for collecting excess oil
- It has a 1.5 meter long wire
- The machine comes with cool touch safe handle and power on and ready lights
- Non stick coated plate which ensures that the sandwich does not stick to the base
- Provides ease of grilling on both sides
- Helps in draining excess oil from food items
- Promotes desirable external characteristics like crispiness with grill marks for a professional look
- Easy to clean and store
- Automatically adjusts to any size of toaster, meat or snack with floating hinge system
- The quality of the machine could have been better
5. Kent 16025 Sandwich Grill
Kent Sandwich Grill is a 700 watt powerful multi functional appliance. It helps in switching to healthy snacks and prepares perfectly grilled sandwiches and grilled dishes.
It has a non toxic ceramic coating that does not release hazardous gases into the food keeping it completely safe for consumption.
- 700 watts power consumption
- Comes with automatic temperature control and cut off feature
- The LED indicator to notify when the food is ready and cooked
- Multifunctional grill comes with an ergonomic handle
- The machine has an adjustable height system to adjust appliance height according to size of food item
- Easy to use, clean and store
- Non toxic coating helps prevent release of hazardous gases into the food
- Dual cooking surface ensures each side of the item is cooked perfectly
- No negative points observed
6. Philips HD 2393 820-Watt Sandwich Maker
Philips HD 2393 820-Watt Sandwich Maker ensures maximum safety and protection to users with its unique features such as Cool-touch handle and Anti-skid rubber feet, which makes the product more stable and secure. Due to its non-stick coating, the bread does not stick to the surface. It also has many other features. Let us have a look at them.
- The plates are designed with a special non-stick coating that ensures food does not get stuck on to the surface. The cut and seal plate ensures that none of the ingredients goes out.
- The cords can be easily wound and stored.
- It comes with a secure lock system to prevent anything from going out.
- It has a power rating of 820-watts, which ensures food is cooked faster and efficiently.
- The sandwich maker has an indicator which indicates when you have to place the bread on the plates.
- You can save more space while storing this sandwich maker. The vertical storage allows you to manage the kitchen space and store it easily.
- A cool-touch handle that comes along with this appliance ensures safety while the sandwich is being prepared, and you do not get burnt.
- The product automatically sets the temperature to high so that the sandwich can be cooked evenly and efficiently.
- The anti-skid feet which are made up of rubber ensures that it does not move while it is being operated to ensure maximum safety.
- The cable length is too short.
7. Prestige PGMFB Sandwich Toaster – Ergonomic handle
TTK Prestige Limited is one of the oldest consumer durable brands in India. It has launched several smart kitchen appliances, to make the lives of Indian households much simpler.
One such product without which households are incomplete is the sandwich maker. Among all the models available in the market, the Prestige PGMFB 800 watt Grill Sandwich Toaster is our top pick!
This Prestige product comes with fixed non-stick and non-toxic grill plates, which make it simple to use. It prevents food from sticking to it and also reduces the use of oil or butter. The power consumption of 800 watts is perfect for quick heating without the worry of huge electricity bills. The temperature control feature and ergonomic handle make it more convenient and safe use.
It has a one-year Prestige India warranty with an on-site after-sales service. This compact sandwich maker is perfect for a small family. We get all these benefits at a very reasonable price. Hence, this sandwich maker undoubtedly has to be number one on our list!
- The products weigh 1.2 kg
- The power consumption of 800 watts.
- It has a non-stick heating plate.
- It has fixed grill plates.
- Slice capacity is 2.
- One year Prestige India warranty.
- The product comes with grill plates having an advanced non-stick and non-toxic coating, which reduces the use of oil and butter, giving us a healthier snack.
- The grill plates are easy to clean.
- Easy and safe to use because of its ergonomic handle.
- It has lightweight making it easier to move around.
- The indicator light allows you to know when the grill is on or being preheated.
- This sandwich maker has horizontal straight lines and not triangular-shaped plates.
8. Borosil BGRILLSS23 Sandwich Maker – The Best Panini Press Sandwich Maker
Borosil is the pioneer of laboratory glassware and microwavable kitchenware in India.
It has also launched a wide range of innovative home and kitchen appliances keeping in mind the modern Indian women. The products are designed specifically to prevent any inconvenience and make cooking an enjoyable experience.
Borosil Super Jumbo is the perfect panini press sandwich maker to have in your kitchen. Its large plates allow you to make four sandwiches at a time in a much simpler, faster, and healthy way. The oil collector tray prevents your kitchen from getting messy while the cleaning spatula helps clean the grills very easily. This sandwich maker is a safe and great appliance to have in your kitchen!
- Slice Capacity is 4
- It comes with an Oil collector tray.
- Non-stick grill.
- Power consumption 2000 watt
- It has two years warranty.
- Heating plate openable at 105 degrees angle
- It is perfect for a big family because of its large plates.
- Cleaning spatula makes it easy to clean the grill.
- Extra safe to use because of the thermal fuse.
- Heats up fast.
- Temperature control knob.
- Light indication display.
- Perfect for making three-layer sandwich
- Power consumption is very high (2000 watt).
- It is expensive.
9. Nova NSG 2449 Sandwich Grill Maker – The Multipurpose Sandwich Maker
Over the years, Nova has gained prominence as one of the leading manufacturers of home appliances. The use of the latest technology on its products has made it a popular name in every household. Nova has introduced various models of sandwich makers in the market. However, the best panini press model is the Nova NSG 2449 1000-watt panini Sandwich Grill maker.
This nova product has a non-stick double Teflon coating making it easier to obtain the perfect sandwich without making the grill plates messy. The power consumption of 1000 watts makes it heat up quickly. The adjustable hinged lock allows you to grill bread of any size. Even chicken can be grilled in this multipurpose sandwich maker!
This panini press sandwich maker is designed to cater to Indian households. It is a must-have in your kitchen.
- Power consumption is 1000 watts.
- It comes with fixed grill plates, and hinges lock.
- It is a panini press type sandwich maker with a slice capacity of 2.
- The heating plates have a non-stick double Teflon coating.
- Automatic thermostat control.
- The hinged lock allows grilling of any bread.
- The cool-touch handle prevents you from burning yourself, making it safe to use.
- Fast and easy to clean.
- It does not take up much space in the kitchen because of its vertical storage.
- A cord length of 1.6 m enables it to be kept at a spot of your convenience.
- It heats the plates quickly.
- It does not have an adjustable temperature control.
- Durability is a question mark based on some user reviews.
10. Morphy Richards SM307(G) 2 Slice Toaster – The Portable Sandwich Maker
Morphy Richards, one of the leading brands in home appliances, has designed this model as a perfect portable sandwich maker. It can make you two healthy sandwiches in no time without messing up your kitchen.
The front handle makes it comfortable to carry around to picnics. It can be easily stored due to its compact vertical storage and cord winding option.
This portable sandwich maker is a safe, convenient, and trustworthy product to have, making it one of our recommended choices for those who love sandwiches and picnics!
- It has a power consumption of 700watts.
- Slice capacity is two.
- Preheating feature.
- It comes with non-stick plates.
- It has a front handle and cord storage space.
- It comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Anti-skid feet and cool-touch body.
- The handle in front makes it comfortable to carry around.
- It saves space because of its compact upright storage.
- The plates are uniformly heated to ensure even grilling.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- The neon indicator lights simplify the entire toasting process as it notifies you when it is ready to cook.
- Oil drip feature prevents messy cooking.
- No temperature control feature.
11. Concord Sandwich Maker – The Cleanest Grill
Concord Home Appliance- The number one domestic home appliance brand of the Middle East! This brand has provided us with a diverse panini press sandwich maker that possesses all the required features one looks for in an ideal sandwich maker.
This sandwich maker also works as a grill for sandwiches, meat products as well as vegetables. The automatic temperature control makes it perfect for grilling any food item. It is easiest to clean and maintain the product as it comes with an oil drip tray that collects the excess oil or butter. This also makes our food consumption much more healthy.
It is safe, useful, very easy to clean, and convenient to use. These qualities make it one of our top ten recommendations.
- It is a panini grill type sandwich maker.
- Heating plates are non-stick and made of Teflon.
- Power consumption is 1000 watt.
- It comes with an oil drip tray.
- Slice capacity is 2.
- It has automatic temperature control and a cord wrap for storage.
- It comes with a cool touch-safe handle.
- One year warranty on the electric parts of the product.
- The floating hinged lock system can make it accommodate any size of bread or meat.
- The oil drip tray collects the excess oil making the product easy to use and clean.
- The heat resistant handle makes it easier to work with preventing hand burns.
- It can heat the food to an appropriate temperature on the interior and gives us the desired grilled crispy outside.
- You can also griddle as it comes with griddle plates.
- The power consumption of 1000 watt causes a high electricity bill.
- Plastic quality is not so good compared to the price you pay
12. Bajaj Majesty SWX400 Sandwich Toaster – Quality on a budget
Bajaj group, the largest group in India, has launched 37 companies in diverse fields of electronics, automobiles, home appliances, etc. Bajaj Majesty, one of the leading brands in home and kitchen appliances, has introduced us with the Bajaj Majesty SWX400 700 watt grill toaster.
It has a two-slice capacity which allows you to grill two sandwiches at a time with any of your desired fillings. It saves you a lot of time while its 700-watt power consumption saves you money. The buckle clip on the handle and anti-skid base are added benefits.
With a two year Bajaj warranty and an on-site after service, it is the perfect sandwich maker for those with a big family. Go ahead and purchase this product!
- It has a non-stick and non-toxic coating on the grilling plates.
- The product has a buckle clip on the handle.
- Power consumption is 700 watt.
- Slice capacity is 2.
- It has a cord winder on the base.
- Indicator lights on the surface of the sandwich maker.
- Two years warranty on the product.
- The anti-skid base prevents it from moving while toasting or grilling.
- It has base support for better stability
- The non-stick coating makes it easier to clean and maintain.
- Cord winder on the base allows you to store the product neatly.
- It does not come with automatic temperature control.
13. Inalsa Phoenix Sandwich Maker – The Perfect Four Triangle Sandwich Maker
Inalsa is one of the leading companies manufacturing electronics, home, and kitchen appliances. Inalsa Phoenix is the best four triangle sandwich maker on our list. It is a highly recommended two slice sandwich maker to have in your kitchen.
The Inalsa Phoenix sandwich maker comes in a white and red outer body, which makes it an attractive looking appliance to have. It can cut the sandwich in two halves giving a perfectly scrumptious triangular sandwich. Its vertical storage allows it to be stored anywhere in your kitchen.
The overheat protection prevents the top from getting hot. Hence, it is safe to use and perfect to purchase due to its added features like its easy locking system and cord winding option.
- Non-stick coated heating plates.
- Power consumption is 750 watt.
- It weighs 1.1 kg.
- It has a cord winder and vertical storage.
- Overheat safety protection.
- 2-year warranty
- Four triangle sandwich maker with two slice capacity.
- It comes with an easy locking system.
- Heating Plates are made up of aluminum.
- Saves space in the kitchen due to its compact and vertical storage.
- Cool-touch handle is easy to grip and prevents burns.
- Cooking indicators allow easier and better cooking with a perfect result.
- Comes with non-slip rubber feet.
- Cord length is concise (1 m), making it difficult to use.
- It does not come with removable plates.
14. Pigeon 12283 Sandwich Toaster – The Safe Sandwich Maker
Pigeon India has contributed to Indian households in many ways. It is one of the popular brands known for manufacturing a wide range of pressure cookers, induction cookers, chimneys, mixer grinders, and sandwich makers, to name a few.
Our list of top ten sandwich makers would be incomplete without the mention of this pigeon appliance.
Pigeon has launched a wide range of sandwich makers over time. However, the best sandwich maker of this brand is the Pigeon 12283 750 watt Sandwich Toaster.
This product is perfect for picnics, where sandwiches are the most popular food items. The power consumption of 750 watt makes it efficient enough for toasting and making your favorite sandwich.
It has a shockproof and heat resistant body, which also makes it safe to use. On the other hand, this four triangle sandwich maker allows you to multitask due to the presence of indicators on the surface of the product. The non-slide rubber feet prevent it from moving around when it is at use. Hence, it is one of the safest products to buy.
- Power consumption is 750 watt.
- Its weight is 1 kg.
- The heating plates come with a non-stick coating.
- It has a shockproof and heat resistant body.
- It has nonslide feet.
- Slice capacity is two.
- It comes with a one year warranty.
- The compact size allows you to store it conveniently and also carry it to picnics.
- The light indicators allow you to multitask without burning your sandwich.
- It saves on your electricity bill.
- It does not come with a grill. Hence, only toasting is possible.
- Plate size is very small.
15. Lifelong LLSM115G sandwich maker – Style on a Budget
Lifelong is known as the company that provides its consumers with great quality products at very reasonable prices. It has manufactured products in the fields of home and kitchen, wellness, and personal care.
Another great product launched by this company is the Lifelong LLSM115G 750 watt 4 Slice Grill Sandwich Maker.
This model comes with an elegant black body finish. This stylish and sleek sandwich maker adds an attractive element to your kitchen at a very low price. Not only that it has non-stick grilling plates with a slicing capacity of four, making it perfect for a large family. The Teflon coating prevents rusting, adding to the longevity of this product.
A one-yr full replacement warranty with doorstep pick up is the best any brand could offer. You will not regret buying this classy and stylish black sandwich maker!
- Non-stick grilling plates.
- The power consumption of 750 watts.
- It has an elegant black body finish with a hinged lock.
- It comes with a heat resistant body.
- Slice capacity is 4.
- It has an anti-skid foot.
- The non-stick Teflon coating plates are easy to clean and prevents rusting.
- Compact design allows you to store and carry it anywhere you want.
- It comes with a one-year full replacement warranty for manufacturing defects and provides pickup from your doorstep.
- It can easily make four grilled sandwiches together.
- Reasonable price.
- The cord length is short. Thus, you cannot store it at a convenient corner of your kitchen.
- It is a bit small for big size bread.
16. Cello Super Club 200 Sandwich Maker – Value For Price
Cello has provided us with a wide range of innovative appliances, designed to enhance our overall cooking experiences. Cello appliances are a blend of style and technology, making cooking a less tedious task.
A similar Cello product which has made morning breakfasts and evening snacks a much more enjoyable experience is the Cello Super Club 200 750 watt Grill Maker.
This is a panini press grill which comes with a non-stick plate suitable for making two sandwiches together. It has a floating hinged top plate which can be adjusted according to the size of the bread.
It is a multipurpose appliance which can make healthy club sandwiches to grilled chicken. The auto-off feature prevents your dish from getting burnt.
This Cello sandwich maker is both safe and secure to handle. The superior quality of this product matches its price, making it a recommended sandwich maker to have in your kitchen. It is worth every penny spent!
- It is a two-slice panini press grill.
- The weight of this product is 1.6 kg.
- The plates are non-stick.
- It comes with a cord storage facility.
- Power consumption is 750 watt.
- Adjustable height control.
- It has temperature control.
- It gets automatically shut off after it is done the cooking.
- Non-stick plates reduce the use of oil, making the food consumption healthier.
- The adjustable floating hinged plate makes grilling of any size of the bread. Grilling of other food items also possible
- It is easy to clean and maintain.
- It prevents sandwiches and other food items from getting burnt.
- An indicator light lets you know when it is on.
- The ergonomic handle makes it safe to use by protecting your hand from getting burnt.
- It comes with a 2–year warranty from Cello.
- Cord length is short making it difficult to store at a convenient spot.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the difference between Grill and Sandwich Maker?
The difference between a Grill and a Sandwich Maker is only on the plates. The Grill will provide horizontal lines on your sandwich while a Sandwich maker gives a single horizontal line so that the sandwich can be cut into half.
2. How do you clean a sandwich maker?
If it is possible to remove the plates from the maker, take it out carefully and clean them in soapy water. Use a brush to remove off the dry remains of a sandwich. Rinse the plates and let it dry. Reassemble the plates again.
If it is not possible to remove the plates, you have to be more careful. Use a spatula or brush to remove the dry remains. Take a sponge and dip it in a soapy solution. Wipe off the plates and then use a dry cloth to clean it.
3. What is the difference between the toaster and sandwich maker?
If you want to make a sandwich, then you have to use a sandwich maker. You can add fillings according to your wish and then place the sandwich on the maker horizontally so that the fillings do not spill out from the middle.
The toasters are used just to toast the bread. It would cook the bread itself, while it is difficult to place any fillings of your choice as the bread is placed vertically inside it. It is used to brown the bread pieces.
4. How do you use a sandwich griller?
- Preheat the sandwich maker until the light turns green.
- Lightly butter plates on both sides, so that your bread does not get stuck on it while removing.
- Butter the sides of bread and place the buttered side down.
- Insert fillings according to your own choice and place the other side bread on top of it.
- Now close the cover and lock the lid. Wait until the light turns green again indicating that the sandwich has been cooked properly.
Sandwich makers have been introduced years back. Over the years, with the progress of science and technology, society has progressed significantly. Hence, even the sandwich makers have evolved over the years by the lifestyle of the present society.
In recent times, we as individuals have become so busy that we are unable to make an elaborate breakfast for ourselves or our families.
The sandwich maker has indeed come to our rescue by making breakfast and snacks hassle-free. Now, a delicious and healthy sandwich can be made in no time.
Here, we come to an end to our article. The buyer’s guide provides all the factors you need to look for while buying a suitable sandwich maker for your home. On the other hand, the top ten list of sandwich makers provides a dynamic range of sandwich makers for you to choose from! It has something to offer for every consumer.
Go for our top pick! The Amazon Brand – Solimo Sandwich Maker is a perfect choice! On the other hand, if you want a panini press model, try out the Borosil super jumbo BGRILSS23 and Nova NSG 2449 panini press grill. The list provides budget-friendly options and four triangle models as well.
I hope this article helps you find a suitable sandwich maker which fits your requirements perfectly!